𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥...

Von Iluvvcece

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞... Mehr

°˖✧✿✧˖°Before you read°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 1°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 2°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 3°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 4°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 5°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 6°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 7 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 8 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 9°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 10°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 11°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 12 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 13°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 14°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 15°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 16°˖✧✿✧˖°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 17°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 18°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 19°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 20°˖✧✿✧˖°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 21 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 22°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 23 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 24°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 25°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 26°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 27°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 28°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 29°˖✧✿✧˖°
Alternate ending
Kimetsu Academy
**Not an update

°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 30°˖✧✿✧˖°

3.4K 99 149
Von Iluvvcece

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

The sun's rays started to peek over the horizon, and Kibutsuji became more panicky by the second. He made one final attempt to escape, blasting everyone away.

I shot into a building, vomiting blood from the impact. I fought to stay awake, losing the grip on the hilt of my sword. A crash was heard right next to me, and I whipped my head over to see the mist pillar.

"Ah!! Muichiro!!" I mustered up all the strength to pull myself towards him.

Weak coughs left his lips, blood staining his chin "Are.. are you.. at least okay..?"

He started to wheeze, not being able to take another breath. Soft tears left my eyes seeing him in this state. I tightly held onto his hand, frantically looking around for kakushi to come and aid him.

"It's alright, We'll get first aid, and it'll all be fine, okay?!" My voice was cracking. He had to live, please god.. don't take him away from me.

"Y/n.. I wanted to.. give you something.." He spoke between coughs,

My tears fell onto his cheeks, "No! No! Save your breath, please.. the kakushi will be here soon!!"

"This line of work was.. horrifying, knowing one day.. I could lose you.. so.." His hand weakly moved, "I wanted.. to give it.. to you, before you.. left."

"Muichiro.." I saw what he had pulled out; it was the most beautiful ring ever. Even more than the ones we had gotten from the old man.

He reached out for my right hand, slowly sliding the ring on one of my fingers. I couldn't hold my own sobs anymore, small tears leaking out of the mist pillars irises.

Muichiro brought me into his embrace. I clutched his uniform, praying to the gods to let us live. If they are real, please just let us live on.

"Marry me?" He smiled down at me,

"Of course, I will!!" I choked through my constant sobbing,

Letting my head rest on his chest, I got tired from all the crying. The sun warmed up my body, and my eyelids became heavy. The rushing footsteps of the kakushi filled my eardrums.

"Is.. Is Kibutsuji.. dead?" I whispered

"YES! L/N.. TOKITO.." They started to weep while bringing out their medical supplies

"No.. I can't feel anything. I for sure am dying," I let out a small laugh. Just a second ago, I was against dying, but.. the others have a greater chance at living.

"Please don't.. waste your medicine.. go heal everyone else.." I slowly let the exhaustion engulf me, resting my eyes.

"Plant pillar.." The tears wouldn't stop flowing out of their eyes.

"She's right.. Please aid everyone else." Muichiro let a weak smile spread across his face

"WHERE'S THE PLANT PILLAR?!" I heard Kokoro's voice

"L/n!!" Haru's getting louder.

I heard both their footsteps coming closer and their small sniffling. I opened my eyes to see both my tsugoku with a waterfall of tears. Kokoro's hands were on her mouth, while Haru's were both placed on the dirt.

"Haru.. Kokoro.." My voice was barely audible, but seeing them made my lips form a gentle smile.

"No! Please save your strength. You'll be okay!" Kokoro tried to suppress the blood with her handkerchief

"There's.. no saving me.." I reached out my hand, "Haru, Kokoro. Take on.. the plant estate.. and take care of each other..."

"L/n.." Haru croaked out.

"I have one wish.." I said, both their attention heightened to hear my words. "Haru, your story.. It's alright if you don't want to-"

"I'll tell you!" He burst out before I could finish my sentence.

"I was just seven when I had gotten attacked by a demon.." He started wiping away his tears, "It took away my younger sister and my mother, it had thought I died and fled into the night since he only ate women. A demon slayer by the name of Tengen Uzui had found me bleeding out, he sent me to his friend who would train me to master the breath of sound. Then I met Kokoro at the final selection, and then we met you.." His sniffling had become uncontrollable.

"Ah.. I see. You two can now live.. a life without.. demons, without the burden.. live your lives and die a happy death."

"Thank you, L/n!!" Kokoro and Haru shouted while wiping their tears.

Their cries stained the dirt underneath them, and the kakushi had come to take them for medical attention, their sobs never-ending. A soft laugh left my lips before turning my gaze back to the mist pillar.

"Y/n.. let's get married.. in our next.. life. I want.. you to be.. my bride." Muichiro was staring up at the clouds, that sweet smile never left him face.

"Yes.. of course. A life without.. demons, without.. having to fight for.. our lives every ..night." I couldn't feel any of my limbs at this point, and I was struggling even to speak.

"We'll find each.. other again.. I promise." He looked down at me, his eyes glistening.

He left a gentle kiss on my lips, it took all of my strength to stay awake. I wished we had kept our promise.

I wanted to live. I really did. With him, with all my friends. I leaned back into his chest. The mist pillar was still holding onto me, never having the intention to let go. I heard a sniffle and opened my eyes once again.

"Ah, Hoshi.. I'm so sorry.. I couldn't... make it home." Hoshi had an endless waterfall of tears coming from his eyes.

"It's okay.. You go rest now.. you did everything to defeat the demon king!" He sat in my lap. He really stayed with me until the end.

I heard Tomioka scream out something. I couldn't make it out since my ears were ringing, and along with my vision turning spotty, the scenery faded out, I left with a sense of.. calmness.

As I shot open my eyes again, I was met with a cherry blossom field. Each sakura petal danced in the wind. I reached my palm out for one of them to land in.

"Y/n, our daughter!" I turned to the voice, and my body seemed to have shrunk to when I was twelve.

"MOTHERR!! FATHERRR!!!" I bolted to them, tears spilling out of my eyes as I crashed into their open arms.

My parents fell to their knees while having me in their arms once again. I couldn't explain the burst of happiness I was feeling, how I've missed them.

"We are so happy you are home, my daughter. We are so proud." My mother let a wide smile tug at her lips,

"Oh? Who are those people?" My father pointed out the endless field of cherry blossoms.

It was my friends, Kanroji, Iguro, Himejima, Shinobu, Kyojuro. I looked back at my father and mother, and they both nodded. I let go of them and ran for Kanroji's open arms. I seemed to have grown to my current age. I leaped into her arms, and I heard Kyojuro's loud laughing. I couldn't stop the tears from spilling. I was so glad to see him again.

"Where's Muichiro?!" I quickly asked as Kanroji let me go.

"Right over there." Kyojuro turned and pointed behind the group.

There he was, his hair flowing in the wind, the cherry blossoms all around. His smile was contagious, and it made mine even bigger. I took a step, and another, I began running towards him.

"Y/n!!"

His arms were wide open for me, I reached out for him as well

"Muichiro!"

We both crashed into each other, making us spin around and fall into the fields of cherry blossoms with a poof of Sakura petals.

"I'm so happy right now!" I laughed,

"I told you we'd find each other!" His smile never faded away.

The demon king is dead. Everything is going to be okay. We ended the cycle of misery. Humanity can now live without being killed by demons, and they can grow old and die happy deaths. Muichiro and I should've been down there with them, but I'm happy like this.

"Take my hand; let's go onto the next life." He reached out his hand for me to take,

"Do you think we'll really find each other?" I questioned while we both stood up, him taking my other hand as well

"Of course, after all.. we promised." Giving me a soft kiss to ease my worries,

"Mm, alright.." A smile spread on my face, remembering all that happened to reach up to this point.

The icy looks, to the cloud gazing, followed by the pillar get-together, the random lunches when we weren't busy, the letters he forgot to send, the beautiful rock, the kaneshon as well, him always holding his hand out for me to grab.

Remembering it all, how we could do that for a million more lives, as long as he was there, I don't care. He's the one I love.

"We will meet again. I'll make sure of it." He held out his pinkie finger, to which I intertwined mine with his

He turned his gaze to the blinding light, a toothy smile coming from him while he showed me his hand, that I would reach out to, a million times, in each life, no matter what.

I took his hand, realizing I still had the ring on my finger. We both walked together into a white light, I knew I would find him again, I would find everybody. In another life.

Promise.

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

I'LL DO AN ALTERNATE ENDING IF YOU CAN'T DEAL W THEM BOTH BEIN DEAD.

word count 1572

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

73.2K 2.8K 74
【"】ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ /ᴊᴜːˈғᴐːʀɪə/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏʀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss.【"】 "҉ Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴇ...
32.6K 1.2K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...
48.7K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) ↳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
224K 6K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...