๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 

By babymuvre

"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž... More

Face Claims๐Ÿ’—
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Remake)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (The Ending / Full Chapter)
Epilogue: Prom

Chapter 11

3.2K 90 15
By babymuvre

Guys I need at least 3 votes if you want me to keep uploading chapters :) Thanks<3

Reniyah Andrea Moore

(Ruh-niy-yuh) - Niyah - Linah

Chapter 11: Stress

I held in my tears as I walked to history class and grabbed my book bag. I was getting the fuck out of this school and back to Jah's place.

I was under so much stress and my anxiety was dangerously high. Every breathe felt like the world collapsing on my chest, as if I couldn't get enough oxygen to save myself.

It was raining hard as hell outside while I waited for my uber and the only type of cover I had was Jahserih's blue nike tech.

Soon, my legs were shaking slightly due to the cold winds of March. The only thing I could do was clutch to the warmth of Seraph's jacket and hope to find a way out of this mess.

I didn't know what to do about the situation. Although nothing was my fault, damn near everything traced back to me. It didn't make it any better that the pistol Jah used didn't have a license. Either way, I was fucked.

Plus, he paid a hellish amount of money to get a nigga in the underground to wipe off his fingerprints from the gun.

I couldn't tell Jah what happen for the fear he might leave again, but it's not like I can stay near him either.

As much as I hated it, Jade had too many people she knew that could easily kill me. Her boyfriend, Dee, who was known to be trigger happy and his crazy ass friends.

If she were to tell on me, it'd look like I set him up. If word gets out, I'd be dead in less than 24 hours.

I cried and figured there was only one thing for me to do. I sighed and dialed Dre's number, hoping he would pick up.

He smacked his lips and said "Wassup."

I instantly frowned at the sound of his voice. I didn't want to do this, but it was the only way I would be able to keep Jahserih away from me, but near me at the same time.

"I miss you," I forced my voice to be soft. "Come pick me up."

"Ight, I'm on the way Niyah," he shrugged nonchalantly."I knew you'd come back."

"Yeah," I muttered. "I should've never left..."

"I'll be there in 10," he laughed.

I mumbled "okay" before I hung up and canceled my uber.

Dre was my only ex and my only long term relationship. We were together for a year and a half before I found out he was cheating on me, fucking basically almost every girl in the area.

Dre was my first everything. From an early age, we always spent time together over my grandma, Carol, house. Didn't matter whether we were outside playing hide and seek, or watching movies on my grandma's huge box TV, we had fun.

Me, Gabriella, Dre, Jariah, and Seraph was always together. We were a pact, and closer than ever. That was until Seraph left with Jariah.

Honestly, my heart broke when he left. I'd cry non-stop for days until Dre made me get up from my bed and forced me to go outside, taking me to the movies and other similar places.

That's when I fell for him.

But that, was my biggest mistake.

I thought everything was fine between us, that he and I were together for the long run.

But God, I was so wrong.

After I found out he was cheating, I realized that he never really cared about me, that he only ever wanted access to me. He was always selfish and gaslighted me to do whatever he wanted, I felt like I could never be myself around him.

And now, I have to endure it all again. Just for you, Jahserih.

I vowed to myself that I would never go back to Dre, or someone like him. But I guess that changes today...

I let another tear drop before wiping my runny nose and clearing my eyes. I didn't want to leave Jah, but there was no other choice. It's either he leaves me, or I leave him. And I rather it be me then him...

♡♡♡

I opened the door for myself and sat in the front seat of Dre's Jeep.

He forcefully grabbed my neck and poked his lips out, asking for a kiss. I pecked him back and sat my head against the window.

Music played in the background and there wasn't much to say, so I played with the strings of Jah's hoodie.

"I need to stop by Seraph's house and pick up my stuff," I stated.

"Cool, we near there," he glanced over at me. "You coming back home with me."

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I mugged. "It wouldn't make sense for me to be at another nigga house if we back together."

"I was telling you, don't get loud with me hoe," he slapped my thigh.

Instead of talking back, I shut my mouth and waited for him to pull up at Jah's house.

"Who jacket you got on?" he questioned, causing me to drop the strings of Jah's hoodie.

"It's mines," I lied. "I bought it at Jimmy Jazz a couple of weeks ago."

"Hmm, Ight," he mugged. "We hea."

I stepped out the car, making my way to Jah's house.

I got out the key he gave me and opened the house door.

Dre decided to wait for me in his Jeep, which made things easier for me. I grabbed all my stuff and put in my duffle bags, while also grabbing the pistol.

Last thing I wanted was for Jah to be caught with it, even if it was his. He has a little sister to take care of and well, I have nothing. No one. Not even my own mom. Plus, Gabriella has her own life. I could never place my burden on someone else.

I wrote a small note to Jah, leaving it in his refrigerator door.

I hope he understands...

With all my stuff, I walked out of Jah's house and placed the key he gave me under the doormat.

I tossed my bags into Dre's truck and got in the front seat.

Here we go, again.

♡♡♡

Jahserih Seraph Wilkins

(Jah-sir-ray) - Jah - Saint

Continuation of Chapter 11: Stress
Later on that day:

I was pissed as fuck, Linah wasn't picking up her phone and I stalked her Instagram to see she was posted up with Dre.

She even left school to be with this nigga.

Shit had me feeling weak. Everything was going good this morning, we was being lovey-dovey and all that other shit and now she with this nigga?

I sighed and looked at the post again, staring at the picture and caption.

- linah.444

1,436 likes...
linah.444 yeah i'm back wit him n u bitches can't compare, we on another plane of existence, one we not gon share💫 ily babyy ❤️.
-jadethabrattt awww y'all so cute
-linah.444 thank u luv💞.
View all 237 comments.
-Drewitdastick ily too bae 🖤
-linah.444 mwah💗💗.!
-randomuser@849 i want they relationship😩
-randomuser@290 mbnnnn😒🥲

Frustrated, I threw my phone across the room and got up, unlocking the doors to my hellcat.

I can't believe she would do that shit to me bruh. I know we wasn't anything, but it felt like something was there. Like we could've almost had something...

The way she'd stare at me, the nervous look on her face when I would give her forehead kisses or the way she'd mush my head everytime I flirted with her. Just her being nearby me, that shit meant something to me. All this, to go back to a nigga she been with before?

I almost killed for her.

I really couldn't believe this shit. I didn't wanna think or feel.

Within a matter of time, I found myself at my plug's house, buying cups of lean and percs.

"This why I don't fuck with bitches," I mumbled. "Shit always end the same fucking way."

I left a stack on my plug's table and walked out, swallowing a couple of percs down with purple lean. This shit was gonna set me straight.

I dug out my pocket and texted one of my old hoes, Ari.

At one point we dated, but she proved she wasn't shit. Found her fucking on Stunna, somebody who use to be my homeboy til he betrayed me. Ever since then, me and that nigga had beef.

I couldn't really do shit about him until I found him with Linah and I let my anger get the best of me, but I don't regret it. That nigga deserved to die.

I opened the text message thread, seeing I got a reply.

Cheatin ass hoe (Ari)🤦🏾‍♂️👅

-9:39pm: Come over na, ion wanna hear nun

--9:41pm: I'll be there in 5😩😘
Read: 9:45pm

I unlocked the door to see Ari's bright pink hair flow in.

"Start sucking hoe," I spat, unbuckling my pants.

She did as told and let's just say she didn't leave until the next morning.

♡♡♡

Author's Note: Hey girlies, what do y'all think of this chapter????
Soooo Dre and Reniyah👀👀👀
But not Ari being a hoe while her man in the hospital💀 ts crazy fr
But if you made this far, vote n comment pls💗💗💗
New chapter will be out next week❤️
Not her dumbass touching and taking the gun and leaving her fingerprints on there😭🤦🏾‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 70K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
267K 10K 29
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ." ๐€๐”๐†๐”๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
544K 27.7K 26
"๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐š„๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐šƒ." *๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐šƒ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ* ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
32K 646 39
๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’…๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ต๐’๐’˜ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’‚๐’›๐’†, ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’...