ob·liv·i·ous | Ja Morant

De chiraqbaby14

Olivia tate runs into a friend from college and his friends. After hanging with them for a while they all bec... Mais

Season 1
"oh so you think you grown huh?"
oh shit we finna kiss.
"Girl why do I keep having to tell you to shut the fuck up"
"Doesn't your face feel smooth"
"You're such a crybaby"
"I don't want to keep my hands to myself"
"next time I call you, you better answer"
"DONT SLAM THIS MOTHERFUCKING DOOR"
"oooh you finna go over to see your mannn"
"damn ma in the party"
"Y'all got nicknames now?"
"Look there's so manyyyyy"
"oh shit"
season two
"Fuck that nigga"
"You like Mickey Mouse"
"She called me daddy before you called me daddy"
"Its a parade inside my city yeah"
"uh- Kaari your daddy just touched my butt"
"Mommy where are they taking daddy"
"maybe he need to stay his ass in Jail."
"I love you too Ja"

"Besides if I wanted to have sex with Ja I already would have"

1.3K 44 2
De chiraqbaby14

Todays the first game of the basketball season for the boys. I'm getting ready to go to their game.

I was going to invite dasia but the boys don't like them alot and I don't want to throw them off their first game.

The stadium was like an hour from my house so I have to get ready kind of early.

Olivia's outfit

I was dressed and ready so I made my way to the game. I got in the car and when I was like 5 minutes away I called Tae.

"Taetae" I said as he picked up the phone, "what's up liv" he said. "I already know it's gone be packed, where should I park" I asked.

"I'll have them give you VIP parking, just drive to the multi parking garage and give them your name and they'll tell you where to go" he said.

"Thanks taetae, your the best I'll see you soon" I said.

I pulled up and went to the parking garage. "Name please" the man said, "Olivia tate" I said.

He printed me a ticket for when I left, "alright do up to level D and park in space 168" he said, "ok thank you" I smiled.

I went up and parked and I grabbed my purse and the cupcakes I made for the team.

I got into the elevator and it took me to the bottom level of the parking garage. I walked into the stadium and there were a lot of people.

I walked to the back area near the concessions and was about to walk in another man asked for my name.

"Olivia tate" I said, "alright go in" he said looking at a list he had in his hand and I walked in.

Ja

I was sitting in a chair laughing with my teammates when I saw Liv walk in.

"Hey liv" Dantae said hugging her, fuck he hugging her for?

"Hey" she said, "what's up liv" Marcus said and she waved at him. She looked nervous, "I brought cupcakes" she said handing them to Dantae.

"That's such a liv thing to do, bringing cupcakes" Marcus said to Desmond Bands. Olivia must have noticed me because I saw her walk over to me.

"Hey ja" she said bending down and hugging me, "what's up livi" I said hugging her back and smiling her smile contagious.

My legs were open and she sat on my right leg with her left arm around my shoulders and her legs between mine.

"Why are you sitting here alone" she asked me, "I'm just tryna get in the zone, it's the first game" I said.

"Don't stress yourself out" she said to me, "you're a great player and everyone knows it" she said.

"Thanks liv" I smiled, "I ain't know you was coming" I said. "I know I wanted to surprise you" she said.

"I don't think your teammates like me" she said, I looked around the room and saw everyone with cupcakes in their hands looking at us and whispering.

"They just nosey that's all" I said "you see they fucking up your cupcakes" I said and we laughed.

I looked at the door and saw my coach had walked in "Morant, no one in the locker room 15 minutes before the game" he said.

"bye ja, you'll do good" she said hugging me and walking out. Damn that ass fat

"Y'all have 5 minutes before the first game of the season" he said, "y'all better get your asses out there and work hard. Especially you Morant, get your head in the game" he said looking at me.

"Yes coach" I said, "alright I'll be back" he said and he walked out of the locker room.

"Yoooo Morant who was that" Vince said to me, "who liv?" I said "she just my friend.

"Nah Ja, I ain't know you and liv were like that" Marcus said laughing. "Like what" I said acting oblivious.

"Nigga she brought your ass cupcakes, and she was over there in your lap boo'd up" Dantae said.

"Firstly Nigga she bright the team cupcakes, and me and liv just best friends that's all" I said shaking my head.

"That was definitely more than friends, but whatever" Kennedy Chandler said.

"LETS GO!" coach yelled from the door and we all walked out.

When the grizzlies walked out the crowd behind me and gabby screamed loud. I could see Ja looking at me when he walked out.

They were going against the New York Nicks and both teams really wanted to win.

"Marcus is like a totally different person when he plays basketball" Gabby said, "Ja gets like that too, watch and you'll see" she said.

When the game started the knicks ended up getting the ball first. Both teams were playing really hard and working up a sweat.

Around the second quarter you could tell Ja was getting mad. The other team was smack talking them and they weren't allowed to say anything back or coach would get mad.

They were also down 12 points with a score of 31-43.

While dribbling the ball Mitchell Robinson fouled him and stole the ball but the red didn't notice.

"What the fuck how did the red not see that" gabby questioned, "I don't know, I don't understand half of this and I saw it" I said

"THATS A FOUL!" Ja screamed, "BRU I KNOW YOU SAW THAT, THATS A FOUL" Ja screamed.

"I didn't see it" the ref said, "COACH" Ja said w towards him. "I can't do nothing about it, keep playing" Coach Jenkins said.

Ja was upset and when Mitchell got the ball Ja pushed him with his shoulder which was a foul.

"MORANT FOUL" the ref said , "Morant, bench" Coach Jenkins said.

"so you saw that shit but you didn't see him foul me" ja said walking to the bench sitting down. I could tell he was really angry.

He was talking to his teammates angrily and I knew he was starting to stress himself out. He looked up at me shaking his head.

"Calm down" I said, "show em what you can do" I said, "how?" He said, "I'm in the bench" he said angrily.

"You'll get back in the game I promise" I said and he turned around.

In the beginning of the fourth quarter, Steven Adams had fouled and was benched. "Morant get in the game" coach yelled.

Ja looked back at me and I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. When js got in the game he was scoring points left and right.

By the end of the fourth quarter birth teams had 108 points. They went over time giving them an extra five minutes.

Every single point the grizzlies scored during overtime was made by Ja. The game ended with a score of 115-112.

"YEAHH!" Me and Gabby cheered as the buzzer went off.

Ja was so happy you would have thought this was a championship or something. Ja was at the edge of the court cheering with his teamsters.

I ran over to him and jumped in his mmm and wrapped my legs around his torso. "You did it bubba" I said, "I told you who I were gonna get back in" I smiled.

"I know bru this feel so good" he said smiling big, "I'm proud of you" I said. "Thank you, I couldn't have did it without you" he said putting me down.

Ja

We had just won the first game of the season and it was great. After I put her down she told me she was gonna get her things and meet me in the locker room.

A interview lady walked up to me with her camera man and put her microphone in my face.

"Ja you scored the most points this game, 34 points after being benched for a whole quarter your first game of your second season" she said "how does it feel".

"I feel great man, I mean I couldn't have did it without my teammates and coach. We worked for this and this is just the beginning of a great season" I said.

"Wow that's great, we saw after you win you shared a big girl with a girl from the crowd. Who was that" she said nosey much

"That's my bestfriend livi" I said, "she my good luck charm, she push me to work hard and keep a clear mind" I smiled thinking about her.

"Well that's great Ja, again congratulations on the amazing win" she said "thank you" I said and she walked away.

After a few minutes we went back to the locker room and everyone's family and friends were there with them.

I saw liv sitting in the chair I was sitting in earlier. "Good job ja" she said, "you actually did a really great job" she said hugging me.

"Thanks liv it's all thanks to you" I said, "no keep your win, you did it Ja" she smiled.

Olivia

I pulled up to my house and opened the door not knowing what I was walking into.

I closed the door and turned on the right seeing my brothers all sitting in the couch looking at the tv.

On the tv was the game and it was playing the part of me running and hugging Ja.

"Hey guys" I said cautiously, "Hell nah ain't no hey, what you doing hugging on Ja Morant" Zion said.

"He's just my friend" I said, "We didn't ask that, we want to know why you're hugging him" Quinton said.

"I met him at a party and we're just friends" I said, "that's not what he said, he said y'all best friends" Andre said.

"Ok what's wrong with that?" I said, "no girls just best friends with a boy, especially not ja Morant" Andre said.

"Can you guys please get off my back" I said, "I'm not a teenager anymore, I can hang with boys and do things by myselfl" I said.

"Liv we're just trying to protect you" quinton said, "I get that but I can protect myself, hanging with ja isn't something I need to be protected from" I said.

"We don't want to overstep liv but we're your brothers" zion said, "I know I just want you to step back" I said walking to the stairs.

"Besides if I wanted to have sex with Ja I already would have" I said running to my room.

"Hell nah get your ass back her" Andre said chasing me, "right, trying to guilt trip us and shit" Zion said following him.

__________________________________
I don't know anything about basketball so if this dosent make sense I'm sorry

Comment & Vote 🤍

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.5K 70 19
Meechiee And Caleb met at a park and became bestfriends instantly when they were 8. They went to the same elementary, middle and highschool together...
363K 12.6K 93
From high school sweethearts, to complete strangers. What happens when the two souls reconnect.
3.8K 52 23
The title basically covers it. They meet one day, become great friends. Maybe something more... *Discontinued
65.4K 1.4K 60
In which she falls for her brother's best friend ❝When I need a friend, You're the one that I choose, We're better together, Whenever we get stars...