Jaune A. Dxd

Door Edaj1908

after jaune save cardin from the ursa cardin expose his transcript. everybody hated him he was being bullied... Meer

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
announcement
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
not a chapter

1

8.7K 96 38
Door Edaj1908

Ozpin's office

Ozpin- mr arc do you know why you are here??

Jaune- spit it..i don't have all day..

Goodwitch- shut your mouth young man. Show some respect.

Ozpin- enough glynda..mr arc i recieve a message from the anonymous sender that you used some fake transcript.

Jaune- i did headmaster.

Ozpin-  i see. Do you know how heavy the crime that you commit. And you will be send to prison for a very long time.

Jaune- i did..

Ozpin- then why did you do it??

Jaune- to help people in need. I know i don't have any qualities  to become a huntsman. And i don't have any formal training. I just want to help people. And be a hero.

Glynda- you really are selfish aren't you. Do you know you may risk your team's life on the line..

Jaune- i'm sorry for that..

Ozpin- sigh~ mr arc i'm sorry to say thay but i have to expell you from this academy.

Jaune nodded

Ozpin- mr arc  do you have something to say to your son..

Mr arc- very creative idea jaune.. you did it this time..not only you tarnish the reputation of our clan ypu also ruon this prestigious academy!! From this day onward you are no longer an arc!! Give me that sword and never return to arcadia!!!

Jaune remove his sword

Jaune- here you waste of space...

Mr arc- how dare you!!!!

Weiss- don't waste your power to this piece of trash sir..he is a no body...

Mr. Arc- yes you are right!!! Sigh!!! Why do i accept this waste of space anyway..i should leave him on the street to die..

Jaune- what did you say????

Mr arc- you are not a real arc boy...i just found you from the street..

Jaune- i see..very well...since i don't have anything to do here i should head out..good bye traitors and mothef*ckers...

The faculty and his former friends  and team was shock to see the attitude of jaune..

Ozpin- you better watch your tongue mr jaune..

Jaune- do you think i care??? And besides i'm not your student anymore..

Ozpin- sigh~ very well...mr jaune. I know how you feel but i have to do this..but before you go..here some lien for you to star-

Jaune- i don't need your money out of pitty ozpin..and i can guarantee you one day i will pursuey dream to be a hero in my own way..

Weiss- hahahahahaha!!!! And how do you plan it??? You can't fight!! You don't have any semblance!!! How can you do it???

Yang- you really are an idiot!!!

Ruby- hahahahaha...very true!!! Hahahaha... you are weak!!

Blake- true..tell us how do you-

Jaune- said's the one who didn't use fake transcript!!!

The entire office was shock  to hear that jaune said..

Ozpin- can you repeat that???

Jaune- you really are dumb headmaster ozpin. Did you really have favoritsm???  On your student?? Not only this biatch using a false transcript. She is also a faunus and a former member of white fang..

Yang- she is different from you!!!

Jaune- true!! Did you forget that using false transcript is a huge crime...

Blake was very nervous to hear jaune's word..

Jaune- tell me headmaster. Who is a the one who have a biggest crime..is it me who only commit a false transcript?? Or this hypocrite who commit many crime???

Yang- i'm gonna murder you faker!!!!

Jaune- ohh~ then do it...add more crime on your record yang..not only you have a damage property when you destroy juniors bar. You will have a murder case..but what the heck. Who cares about me..non of you listen why did i forge a transcript..

Ozpin- mr jaune. How did you learn about all of this..

Jaune- find it. On your own...

Jaune walks away to the shock group..

After jaune leaves.

Mr arc- i'm sorry about this ozpin.  That boy is a rebelious one..

Ozpin- it's fine mr arc.  As of now miss nikos you will have a new member to replace jaune.

Pyrrha- i see..and who is it??

Ozpin- her name is jane arc..

Jane- hello..nice to meet you..

Pyrrha- nice to meet you...

Ozpin- by the way where is your other team??

Pyrrha- they are on training sir. I will makr sure to tell them..

Ozpin- very well..you all are dismiss..

The team rwby and the rest  leace ozpin and glynda alone..

Team jnpr room

Jaune is now packing his bag and leave his room but suddenly ren and nora arrive..

Nora- fearless leader is it true that you fake your way here???

Jaune- i'm sorry nora i betray your trust...and yes i did fake my way here..

Ren- why jaune?? Why did you do it???

Jaune- i want to be a hero ren. I want to save people who needs help....i'm sorry guys i failed you...i am a desgrace...

Ren- no...you are not a desgrace jaune.  We understand why you did it...

Nora- so where are you going now???

Jaune- i don't know...as of now i will go travelling and learn to fight in my own way and pursue my dream...

Ren- will we be seeing each other again???

Jaune- one day i we will meet. I promise...and when we meet each other we will be a team again...

Nora- what about pyrrha???

Jaune- pppfff!! Listen nora you can't truat pyrrha..

Nora- why???

Jaune- she only cares for her title..trust me..sge and that cardick stage my expullsion..

Nora- whaaat!!! I will going to break her leg...

Jaune- nora not now okay...we will break her legs together...for now keep it reserve....

Ren- who will be replacing you???

Jane- my sister jane she is the real arc..

Ren- what???? Real arc???

Jaune- ren nora listen.. i am not a real arc..i'm just an adopted one.. i don't know whoare my parents and i have to find them my self..that is why i have to leave...

Ren- i see...and i wish you luck and i hope ypu cam find them as fast as you can..

Jaune- thanks brother..

Nora- could we escort you on your way??

Jaune nods..

Before they go they encounter  jane and pyrrha.

Jane- jaune lets talk..

Jaune- not here..

Jane- very well..jaune i book to a hotel for you to sleep go there and here is some money for you to live.

Jaune- we will go together. I don't want that bastard tailing on me..

Jane- he won't..let's go you really have a lot to explain dumbass older brother...

Pyrrha- can we come too??

Jane- fine..what about you two??

Nora/ren nodded

Jane- very well..

Jane and the rest go to the hotel..

Once they arrive to the hotel they enter to the room..

Jaune- you know you shouldn't book to-

Jane- shut up....now explain???

Jaune- explane what???

Jane- why you didn't use it...

Jaune- because if i use it that monster will prevent me to go..you and i know what i can do...if he knows it he will do something far worse..

Jane- i see..so what now???

Jaune- i have to look for my real parents. What about you??

Jane- well i have to replace you what else??? And go away from that kingdom...

Jaune- and here i thought you hate me..

Jane- you got some balls to fake you way in...and you disrespect the headmaster infront of us...

Nora- disrespect the headmaster???

Jane- yeah...ohh by the way i'm jane arc. Sister of jaune.

Jaune- ehem!!

Jane- shut it!!! You still don't change your tongue is still sharp...

Jaune- yep!!

Pyrrha- wait a minute. I don't get what are you two talking about..

Jane- that my dear team mate is non of your business..so shut the f*ck up..and listen..

Pyrrha was shock to jane's attitude.

Jane- well then do you have any weapon to use??

Jaune- do yoi think i need one??

Jane- hmmmmmm?????? Nope~ so when will you leave and where will you start

Jaune- don't know where god kn- oooouuuucccchhhhh!!!!

Pyrrha-are you okay jaune??

Jaune- don't you dare touch me traitor..

Pyrrha- look jaune i'm sorry i have to do it...

Jaune- you??? Shut the f*ck up nikos do you think i'm blind and stupid to not know that both you and cardin stage my expullsion..

Pyrrha- i did it just to protect you jaune..i don't wan't to hurt you..

Jaune- you disn't trust me pyrrha...all you care was your title and your fame..you wanna know why??? If the people know that you are in a team to a faker like me.. you will lost everything because of me....

Pyrrha lower her head out of shame..

Jaune- i trust you to keep my secret but nooo~...what kind of a friend are you pyrrha...i am very dissapointed on you...congratulations nikos you accomplish your mission..you can suck cardin's d*ck along with team rwby..because once i succeed in fullfiling my dream trust me. All of beacon will bow unto me. And once i will find my parents i will take what is rightfully mine...and i will show you all what i can do...i promise you that...jane i will pass to you to lead the team..i will be back to get you...

Jane- i'll be waiting brother...so we'll be heading out it's getting late...

Jaune- nah i will open a portal bpund to beacon...after we finish dinner..

Nora- can you create a portal???

Jaune- yep!!!

Ren- are you some kind of a magician???

Jaune- may be..but i velieve that i can do more i have to explore what i can do...that is why i have to train and travel...

Ren- i see...

Jane- anyway i will explane to you all once we are on the dorm as of now we need to eat...

The team along with jaune head to the dining hall to eat..

Time skip

After they finish their dinner jaune create a portal bound to beacon ren nora and pyrrha was shock te see a red portal on the floor..

Jane- well!!! See you soon idiot!!!

Jaune- see you soon dumbass!!!

The three started to step on the portal  and dissapear leaving jaune alone.

Jaune- well then i have to sleep now. And tomorrow i will train in emerald forest..

Beacon ground

Ren- ara!! We are here in beacon thay fast!!!

Nora- that so cool!!!!

Jane- fufufuf you two have no idea what can jaune do...now come on lets head to the dorm..and pyrrha don't you think that i cam be a buddy buddy to you..i will not forgive you to what you did to jaune...you should be ashame on your self...i will not going to do anything to you because you don't deserve my brother's love along with team rwby tread carefully when i am around..jaune may be hard inside i know him the most better than you or my sperm donor of a father..

Nora- what do you mean to say jane??

Jane- jaune and i always communicating every day..both you and ren consider his own family.. and pyrrha consider to be his wife...but all in just a piece of paper everything went down on him..and good thing you two didn't turn your back on him...i'm glad...

Ren- why would we??? Jaune is the only person who give us a chance to have what is a family feel like...

Nora- yeah!! Jaune- jaune is like a brother to us...me and renny here are orphan and when we enter here jaune jaune is the one who leads us and be a family...but now he is gone..

Jane- don't worry he will return..i know him...we will meet him soon...as for now we need to study hard. So that we can meet him...

Ren/nora- yes ma'am!!!

Team jnpr went to their room and pyrrha was very ashamed for her actions..

The next day arrive the team was in the cafeteria eating their breakfast and team rwby approaching them..

Ruby- hello team jnpr..

Jane- morning...

Rwby- morning!!!

Ruby- where have you been last night???

Jane- we have to escort jaune and let him stay on the hotel for a week or so...

Weiss- why you let that waste of space stay on the hotel. And let him rot on the street..

Jane- even he is not a real arc and he doesn't belong here. But still he is a human and a civilian that should be treat an equal amount of respect.

Weiss- he fake his way in!!!

Jane- even so.. he may commit a mistake it doesn't feel right to abandon my brother...even he is not a real arc by blood..but still he grow up on the arc family...

Weiss- even so!!!

Jane- we have our own tradition...weiss so...i hold my own tradition you should hold your own too...

Ruby- you don't hold a grudge on jaune???

Jane- why would i??? Me and jaune grow up together...i know jaune better  than any of you...i know all his intention  and his dream...all my family doesn't like jaune because he is weak...but non of them know what my brother  jaune is capable of. Neither as you..

Yang- we know him too well!!! He was weak and he can't fight..he doesn't even have a semblance or aura...

Jane- hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Yang- why are you laughing!!!!

Jane- that idiot jaune made you all a fool!!!

Weiss- why!!!!

Jaune- hahaha!!! It is true that jaune doesn't have any semblance or aura...you wanna know why~

Ruby- tell us...

Jane- jane is a magician dumbass.

Weiss- magic is not real!!!

Jane- why don't you ask ren and nora or even pyrrha....

Pyrrha- it's true..jaune is a magician..we came here late in the evening and and no bullhead is travelling in the middle of the night..and jaune use his magic to create a portal...

Weiss- that's impossible...there is no such thing is magic...

Jane- sigh~ any way we should go to class...

Ruby- ohh righ!! Let's go!!

Team rwby and jnpr went to class..

Emerald forest

Jaune is now in emerald forest hunting some grimm.

After several hours of of hunting he spotted several beowolves and ursa and nevermore sense him..jaune had a grin on his face and he start  to fight it using a sword he bought in the blacksmith..

Imagine jaune is geralt  and this is how he fight..

After he finish all the beowolf he looks the destruction he made but he shrug it.. and now he focus on the nevermore.. he jumps on the tree branch  and focus until he form a magic on his hand and once he finish there is a small red ball on his palm and punch it.

jaune is issei..

After the jaune use his magic. He was feeling weak because the amount of power he use...

not far from his location there is a portal appear  and it reveals a red hair man a black hair girl and a silver hair girl..

????- neee!! Where are we this time

???z i don't know..

???- my lord this is the 17th realm that we are looking do you really feel that you cam find the ylung prince was here???

???- we can't stop looking for him...

??- i know but-

???- i will not stop looking for my son and i will not  going back until i found him...

???- sigh!! Very well but we need to search some place to stay..we will start searc-

BOOOM!!!! BOOM!!!!

???-what was that??

???- let's go..there must be trouble brewing around or may be there is people will going to help us...

???- what are we waiting for let's go!!!

The unknown persons run's to the location

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

99K 1K 20
Y/N Rose have been bullied by everyone in beacon even her sisters bullied her.She has been abuse by her family that treat her like a punching bag. Ja...
453K 5K 48
Jaune's Transcripts have been exposed by Cardin and he was shunned, beaten, and bullied everyday. The only people who supported him were Ruby, Blake...
375K 6.3K 52
Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him. He was beaten, bullied, and humiliated...
1.7K 87 5
Cover Art by MisterLloyd Headmaster Ozpin is in a bit of a pickle. It has come to his attention that one of his potential students has faked their tr...