ANGEL OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS (...

YsaCordova31

Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng is Marinette Dupain-Cheng's twin sister. She has been in London for 9 long years becaus... Еще

Chapter One: New Beginnings
Chapter Two: Wouldn't Change A Thing
Chapter Three: Hellhole
Chapter Four: Nice To Meet You
Chapter Five: Friends or Foe's?
Chapter Six: Troubled Mind
Chapter Seven: One Mind, Two Hearts
Chapter Eight: Introducing You
Chapter Nine:Different Worlds
Chapter Ten: Feeling's Confirmed
Chapter Eleven: Family Day and Confession?
Chapter Twelve: Courage over Fear?
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye, My Love
Chapter Fourteen: Missing you
Chapter Fifteen: Home Is Where Your Heart Is
Chapter Sixteen: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Seventeen: An Ally or A Threat?
Chapter Nineteen: Secrets
Chapter Twenty: Misunderstanding
Chapter Twenty-One: Dreams Are Half Meant
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Promise
Chapter Twenty-Three: Revelation
Chapter Twenty-Four: Wild Turn Of Events
Chapter Twenty-Five: Im With You
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Job So Unfair
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Truth
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Falling Apart
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Painful Goodbye's
Chapter Thirty: The End Is Just The Beginning

Chapter Eighteen: Darkside

373 8 0
YsaCordova31

                         YSA'S POV

It's been a two weeks since that incident passed and I can still remember it like yesterday, My head is still pounding and I needed to have it checked before anything else comes to mind.

"You okay,Ysa?" Jinro asked after seeing me curled up like a ball in my bed.

"My head's pounding again but only for a minute or so." I answered.

"Maybe you need to see a doctor about it." My kwami suggested but I shook my head.

"I think I don't need a doctor for this,Jinro." I answered making him tilt his head at me with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I know this kind of feeling,Jinro. This matter isn't what those doctors used to know." He gasped, widening his eyes at me.

"You mean to say that isn't just a normal headache?!" He said and I nodded.

"Something like THAT kind of thing?" He emphasize and once again, I nodded.

The thing that Jinro refers is something that happened to me years ago when I started using the miraculous of the Angel. at first, I thought this miraculous is supposed to help me win every fight that Im in .whenever I want, wherever I need. But I was wrong. I learned that in every situation you must not take advantage of something this powerful. When Im into a hard situation such as what happened last 2 weeks, My head began to pound heavily,as if it was about to burst into pieces. My body seemed to react on her own, like an animal with a very good instinct. And something like this happened, when I was fighting a robbery 2 years ago. I was so exhausted from the chase and I began to feel my head hurting, And just when I was about to hit the ground, my visions became blurry and the next thing I know, the man was laying infront of me, drowning in his own blood.and me? I was unharmed. Not a single cut and blood. I don't know what happen but when I went home and de-transform I blacked out. I woke up 3 days after the accident happen and that's where Jinro explained to me my full capacity. The miraculous was supposed to last for more than 10 minutes, and when you use it's power,you will end up having 5 minutes before you de-transform back to your old self.But for the miraculous of the Angel, it will give you time to win the war against your enemies but the more time you waste, the more energy it consumes in your body. It happens with Jinro's 2 miraculous holders, they died because their body can't take the time they owe and in exchange, they paid it with their lives. Give and take, that's what it supposed to be. That's what this miraculous is all about. You take a life, you have to give your life in return, If you give your life, You can save someone's life in exchange for yours. After all, the founder of this Miraculouses is the Angel Miraculous, it's up to the holder on how to put it on good use. That is, if they're willing to face the consequences of their actions. And about what happened to me 2 years ago, I don't know. I had no idea as to why when I woke up the man is laying flat, dead infront of me. I can't blame myself because I don't have any proof if Im the one who did it. I can't accept the fact that I killed someone without me even knowing.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Jinro asked making me sigh in frustration.

"Maybe I'll ask Master Fu about it,Jinro." I answered and got up to get ready.

     --------------------------------------------------

Master Fu finished his last client before walking to the door and rotate the sign 'OPEN' into 'CLOSED' before closing the door of his shop and turning his gaze into me.

"What can I do for you,young lady?" He asked before gesturing me to sit infront of him.

"I have to know something serious about what's happening to me, Master." I answered.

And then I told him about all the weird things that ever happened to me for the last year's and up to today. And he seemed to understand what's going on.

"So your head is hurting for 2 weeks now since the fight with the Glaciator happened?" He asked and I nodded.

He checked my pulse again, and his brows furrowed causing me to be worried.

"Is something wrong with me, Master?" I asked worriedly.

"Your pulse is weak. But your breathing is fine. This is what I'm concern about,Ysa. You can't take your miraculous lightly. Yes, you fought well, but the next thing you'll know, Your frail body will collapse before you even know it. The light within you will flicker, and soon, Oscuro will take over your hole being." He explained making me confuse.

"Who's Oscuro,Master? You mean to say I have another personality other than Chiaro?!" I hysterically asked but he calmed me down.

"You are the Angel of light and darkness,Ysa. You have two different paths to take, and you have to choose wisely. Wether you can be Chiaro or Oscuro. But both? I don't know.No one has ever met with the darkness. No one wants to." Master Fu said.

"But what if I'll be able to keep them both,Master? What will happen to me?"

"It will be suicide,my dear.Your body will be weak, the darkness will eat your being causing you to be unable of things you wanted to do. It will take over your mind, heart and beliefs. It will cause chaos in this world, and you will be it's vessel. All you have to do is to rest. I forbid you to use your miraculous until you are completely healed, understand?"

I nodded and then Master Fu gave me a medicine to stop my head from hurting. I'm still at war with myself, thinking of how to stop Oscuro from taking over my body. I won't allow that to happen. This body is mine, I'd rather die than letting the darkness take over me.

     --------------------------------------------------

"Ysa! You're in there for a decade now! When are you planning to go out! It's Saturday!" Marinette shouted outside my room for about an hour now. She's been nagging me and inviting me to come with them at the museum.

"Go away,Mari! I'm not interested." I shouted back.

It's been weeks, my head is healed but the thoughts kept lingering within me. When I went home after I had a serious talk with Master Fu I kept distant from My parents,My sister, Allison,Our friends, and even to Adrien. Adrien has been very patient with me over the past weeks, he didn't waste a second asking me if I'm really alright, All of them were. And I keep answering them the same thing over and over again, 'IM FINE'.

"Are you sure you wanted to shut them away?" Jinro asked with a concern voice.

"This is the only way I can protect them,Jinro."I answered while hugging my stitch giant plushy.

"There has to be another way, Ysa."

"I hope so, Jinro. Cause I don't know how I'll keep this up."

It was night time when I decided to take a troll over the Eiffel Tower. I told Jinro my body can endure it now. And that I have to use my miraculous from time to time. I arrived at the Tower with just myself, I closed my eyes, feeling the cold breeze comforting me and all I could think of is peace.

"Peace." The voice echoed in my head making my eyes shut open.

"Who's there?" I asked to the voice.

"Why needs peace when you can be the center of everything." She said.

"Who are you? Why can I hear you?" I shouted while cupping my head.

"Who I'm I? Don't tell me you forgot, Ysa. Did you forget who sets me free from my eternal slumber? Did you forget who wished for that man to disappear? Remember,Ysa! Look at the Darkside."

"Darkside?" I thought to myself.

"Yes! Look at the Darkside. Who am I? Who are you?" She answered while laughing at the back of my head.

"Oscuro." I mumbled.

"It is I, your Darkside. The one you forgot after killing that man 2 years ago, the nerve of you to forget!"

"I didn't kill him! You did! I didn't do anything." I shouted and keep remembering what happen.

"Of course,you didn't. You're weak to be able to. That's why you made me do it! You WISHED for it!" She said.

"I wished for it?" I thought. And suddenly, a flashback came to me.

FLASHBACK 2 YEARS AGO

I was running in the middle of the night, chasing the man that had shot the old man who just got out from the bank. I was so frustrated and angry that I couldn't stop him before he pulled the trigger. I was running at him for about 30 minutes or so, and I can feel my breathing hardens. I'm determined to chase him so I can give justice to the old man he killed. I can't use my power because the people may not be understanding and made them think I am the enemy.

"Just a little longer, please." I said to myself while still running at him. I can feel my knees shaking but I ignored it. The determination that I felt inside and the will to catch the man lingers through my veins. I wanted him to pay for what he's done! I wanted to give justice to the old man. Until my knees gave up on me. I saw the man laughed at me before running away.

"N-no. Not now! I need to catch him. P-please, I -i need to--" I couldn't finish my sentence for my body already gave up on me. I feel myself being pinned down the floor, unable to move. Unable to speak. My visions is already giving up on me. I'm seeing black dots and I know I'm going to pass out anytime soon. I'm done. I'll be dead before I know it. I use my miraculous fully, and I think I don't have much time. N-no. My parents,My Sister,Allison. They didn't know. I- I'm sorry...

"I wish I could've avenge the old man. I wish I could watch him die infront of me. Someone! P-please avenge us." I thought to myself before closing my eyes and breathe the last air that was stuck in my lungs. But before I could close my eyes completely,I heard someone says....

"You're not alone, I am with you." And then everything went black.

-End of Flashback.

"Im the one who killed him,Oscuro. I wished for you to do it in order to avenge that man, I-- I killed him!" I went on my knees while crying.

"I'm a horrible person! I wished for it to happen just so I can give justice for that old man. I-I remember now. I c-cant! Omygod!!!"

"I am you, you are me. We're one and the same,Ysa. You can lie to yourself that you don't remember everything,but I will still remind you not to torment you, but to make you realize that I will always be your Darkside." Oscuro said.

"Are you going to take over my body? I'm in your mercy now, Oscuro. I will not run nor hide.Im all yours." I gave up. I'm not destined to be a holder of this Miraculous. I'm not worthy of this.

I was ready to pull the necklace when a dark orb flew out of the miraculous necklace,landing infront of me. And then the orb formed into a figure--no, a silhouette of a woman, with wings just like mine but darker. She kneeled infront of me and touched my cheeks. It's so warm.

"I will not take over your body for as I said, you are me, and I am you. I am yours as long as you are mine. I may not appear what you thought me to be, but remember, I.WILL.ALWAYS.BE.YOUR.DARKSIDE." Her voice becomes clear and I recognize her voice. It's mine. She hugged me,forming back into an orb before entering the miraculous necklace. A bright light enveloped me and once it's gone. My body began to lighten as if all of my problems disappeared into thin air.I feel refreshed, like I was reborn into a new person.

"If you wanted to see me again, Just call me." Oscuro's voice spoke to me one last time before my necklace vibrates and I knew I don't have any reasons to stay here anymore. So I jumped off the building and spread my wings then flew into the sky to get back to my room before anyone noticed. Once I landed, I de-transformed and entered the room before giving Jinro his snack. The kwami seemed so tired because after he ate his snack he immediately went to bed and snores. I kissed his cheek and greet him goodnight before I also went to my own bed.

"Oscuro,My Darkside." I thought before drifting to sleep.

    --------------------------------------------------

             -End of Chapter Eighteen:
                                           Darkside.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

38.6K 1.4K 6
Adrien Agreste is different. He was born with a curse. He could kill and destroy anything he touched. Ignored and misunderstood by his father, he bel...
8.3K 375 13
[cσмρℓєτє∂ ❤] Adrienette non-heroes!AU *** Marinette Dupain-Cheng was an employee on Gabriel Brand, a top-selling fashion brand in Paris, it was her...
94.5K 3.2K 49
Marinette Dupain Cheng, the famous fashion designer of Paris and the owner of the DC fashion company was fed up with her parents for constantly askin...
140K 3.6K 26
After living in New York for 6 years, recent billionaire Marinette Dupain-Chang decides to come back to Paris. She is the CEO of MDC Designs, a luxu...