COTE: How Life Should Be

xxJd0txx által

In this story Ayanokoji will fulfill his peaceful school life. He will do his best to avoid attention and tro... Több

Before The Story
Chapter 1: New Life
Chapter 2: The Simple Things
Chapter 3: Revelation
Chapter 4: Adjusting
Chapter 6: Give Up
Chapter 7: New Start
Chapter 8: A Good Day

Chapter 5: Relaxation

2.6K 65 33
xxJd0txx által

A few days later we were now on a cruise ship, it had been announced that we would have a vacation but I doubt it's just that, there's something more to this.

As of right now I was just standing on the deck admiring the ocean view. This is the first time I've ever seen the sea and it was quite beautiful.

The calm ocean waves and cool breeze was very relaxing.

I got a buzz from my phone and it was Arisu who texted me to come meet her.

I found her sitting in an Italian restaurant

"Have you ordered yet?" I asked her

"Not yet I was waiting for you to arrive"

"Was this all that you wanted me to see you?"

"Fufu you caught me, what do you think about this vacation?" She asked

"There's definitely more to it, maybe another exam"

"That's right, before this Katsuragi-kun asked me that if there was an exam that he could be the one to lead it, but if he fails then leadership will pass onto me and he'll back off"

"I see, so is there something you wanted me to do?" I asked

"No, I won't make you do anything you don't want to do, I would never use you, however if you choose to involve yourself then that's your own choice"

"Well thanks for telling me"

"Of course, and besides Katsuragi-kun is gonna self destruct on his own failures, I don't even need Hashimoto-kun, Masumi-san, or Kito-kun to get involved"

She's very confident about this, I like that about her

"After this would you like to join me at me pool, I do want to enjoy our time here after all" She said

"Of course"

After we finished eating we headed back to our rooms to get changed, I was sharing a room with Hashimoto, Kito, Katsuragi, and Machida, so sometimes Hashimoto likes poke fun at Katsuragi and his followers.

After getting changed I headed towards the pool, on my way there I found a couple of Class D students around.

Some of them glared at me, especially Yahiko but I payed it no mind, however Hirata was looking depressed, I wonder if it was because four of his classmates got expelled.

I got to the pool and it was a pretty nice area, the pool was fairly large and crystal clear there was even a juice bar to the side, which is where I found Arisu licking a popsicle.

Gulp

"Can I take it that you like my swimsuit?" She grinned

"It looks great on you"

"Thank you, how about we go for a swim?"

I nodded then walked up to her so she could grab my arm to support her walking towards the pool.

After I led her in I stepped out for a second to remove my shirt and put it on a chair.

When I turned back around Arisu was now red, 'Why does this happen when she sees me shirtless?'

After a few minutes of relaxing in the water a volleyball got sent my way about to hit my head so I quickly caught it with one hand.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

I looked towards the voice and it was Ichinose Honami, probably the most popular girl in our grade

"I'm fine" I gave the ball back

"So sorry for that, by the way it's nice to meet you two, I'm Ichinose Honami"

"I'm Ayanokoji Kiyotaka"

"Sakayanagi Arisu, a pleasure"

"Is it true that you two are engaged, that's amazing!" She said

"Yes it is" I said

"Congratulations! Wish the best for both of you!"

"Thank you" Arisu said

She began to go back to playing her volleyball game

"She seems very friendly" I said

"Yes, it's a shame that it will be easy to defeat her"

She definitely has potential but she'll need someone to bring it out of her, it won't be me though.

After a while we were heading back to our rooms to change back to our casual clothes when an announcement went off about going to view the scenery.

Then the ship started circling around the island at a fast pace.

"There definitely is gonna be an exam"

"Yes you should go get ready since I won't be able to participate" She said

After I got to my room we were told to pack important items and change into our athletic clothes, we then gathered on the ship deck and it was announced that we would participate in the special island exam.

Most people in Class D and C, some from Class B started to complain about this.

After getting on the beach the rules for this exam were explained, each class gets 300 points, we get 270 since Arisu can't participate, at the end of the exam the amount of points left would be added to our class total, this would be a perfect exam to gain an immense amount of points.

This exam would last for 7 days, hope Arisu can survive 7 days without cuddling, Katsuragi had chosen someone to be the leader for this exam, the leader role can claim spots but it's important to keep the leader's identity hidden from other classes since if they figure out the leader it would cost us 50 points.

He didn't tell anyone who he chose, most likely because he doesn't trust Arisu's faction, but if I had to guess it would most likely be someone from his faction, namely being Machida since he's the closest to Katsuragi, if Yahiko was here he definitely would've chose him as the leader.

The main flaw to Katsuragi is that he's extremely defensive, he won't take any risk whatsoever, which means he wouldn't try bending the rules or using underhanded tricks to succeed, unlike Arisu or Class C tyrant leader Ryuuen would, which is why there's no doubt he's going to fail this exam.

I started thinking and I came to a conclusion about the best way to go about this exam so we can get the maximum amount of points, however I'm not getting involved or telling anyone about the plan.

"I know the best spot for this exam, everyone follow me" Katsuragi said

We then started moving through the island passing the trees and and a corn field, after some minutes we started getting closer to a cave, I can see why this is the best spot, the cave gives good privacy and there's a watchtower and shack which are also spots.

After the spot was claimed which I was able to confirm the leader was Machida, we started unpacking and getting settled.

"I'm going to go look around and also tell Mashima-sensei about items we need to acquire" Katsuragi then left

I began contemplating on whether I should follow him or not, curiosity got the better of me and I decided to go follow him

"Where you going king?" Hashimoto asked

"Need to use the bathroom"

I then left to follow after Katsuragi, I made sure to be as quiet as possible, after some time he finally stopped.

"So your here" Ryuuen walked up

"Let's start our deal" Katsuragi said

After some time they came to an agreement, Class C would supply us with all the items we need for this exam and give us the names of the other leaders with proof, in exchange every student of Class A would give 10k private points to Ryuuen every month for the first year. That would be a total of 4,800,000 points in one year. No doubt Ryuuen won this, he's thinking about the long run while Katsuragi is thinking in the moment.

I headed back to the cave and minutes later Katsuragi showed up and announced we would be getting items soon, we ended up getting extra tents, two showers, two portable toilets, meal packs, and some other things to keep us occupied.

"Yo king wanna play cards with us?"

"Sure why not"

We then started playing poker

"So what did you find?" Hashimoto whispered to me

I told him about the deal with Katsuragi had made with Ryuuen

"Hahaha that's great! Should I tell hime about this or do you wanna do it?"

"Let Katsuragi do it" I said

"To embarrass himself more huh, I like the way you think!" He said

'If you really knew how I think would you really like it?'

The rest of the day had gone on like normal for the most part, there wasn't much to do anyways. Honestly I wanna go back to the ship with Arisu, this is gonna be a long week.
________________________________
1443 words

Hope you enjoyed

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

141K 6.1K 27
Ayanokoji kiyotaka, a boy who has been training and studying his whole life, but now that he has a chance to live a new and peaceful life, what does...
31.8K 1.2K 33
My version of Ayanokoji being in class 1-B. Some parts will follow the main story line whiles others won't After graduating from the WR Ayanokoji has...
824K 22.1K 77
Status. Expectations. Peacefulness. All of these three were things Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was trying to keep constant. He aimed to temper them and keep...
11.6K 412 18
""So, Mr. Ayanokoji, have you had any changes in your emotional state over the past few days?" I ask the boy right in front of me." The Whiteroom is...