PERFECT TWO! ricky bowen

Autorstwa niallhoranslovebot

―❝ 'Cause you're the one for me (for me). And I'm the one for you (for you). You take the both of us (of us)... WiΔ™cej

INTRODUCTION!
PLAYLIST+GRAPHICS!
ACT ONE: wildcats
CHAPTER ONE, first day of junior year
CHAPTER TWO, the i think i kinda you know song
CHAPTER THREE, operation troy
CHAPTER FOUR, wondering
CHAPTER FIVE, the voicemail & conversations
CHAPTER SIX, blocking
CHAPTER SEVEN, homecoming
CHAPTER EIGHT, acoustic solo & compliments
CHAPTER NINE, truth, justice & songs in our key
CHAPTER TEN, thanksgiving
CHAPTER ELEVEN, high school musical; the chooiscal
CHAPTER TWELVE, el ray theater
CHAPTER THIRTEEN, tech rehearsal
CHAPTER FOURTEEN, tech rehearsal part 2
CHAPTER FIFTEEN, opening night of hsm part one
CHAPTER SIXTEEN, opening night of hsm part two
ACT TWO: just for a moment
CHAPTER ONE, winter break
CHAPTER TWO, new years eve party
CHAPTER THREE, you can come to me
CHAPTER FOUR, celebration dinner
CHAPTER FIVE, valentine's day
CHAPTER SIX, snow storm
CHAPTER SEVEN, the quinceaΓ±ero
CHAPTER EIGHT, yes, and
CHAPTER NINE, home
CHAPTER TEN, the field trip
CHAPTER ELEVEN, the dance-off
CHAPTER TWELVE, most likely to
CHAPTER THIRTEEN, a confession & two break-ups
CHAPTER FOURTEEN, when they go low we go high
CHAPTER FIFTEEN, sleepovers & broadway transformation
CHAPTER SIXTEEN, beauty and the beast
ACT THREE: love is an open door
CHAPTER ONE, summer camp
CHAPTER TWO, frozen auditions
CHAPTER THREE, the woman in the woods
CHAPTER FOUR, drama free zone
CHAPTER FIVE, the real campers of shallow lake
CHAPTER SIX, color war
CHAPTER SEVEN, camp prom
CHAPTER EIGHT, let it go
SEASON 4
CHAPTER ONE, first day of senior year
CHAPTER TWO, two in a million
CHAPTER THREE, puppy love
CHAPTER FOUR, a star is reborn
CHAPTER FIVE, nightmares come to life
CHAPTER SIX, busy day
CHAPTER SEVEN, trust the process
CHAPTER EIGHT, a trip down memory lane
CHAPTER NINE, a night of nights
CHAPTER TEN, last night all together
CHAPTER ELEVEN, love you forever

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN, something there i didn't see before

260 8 5
Autorstwa niallhoranslovebot

The set on stage was the set for 'Something There'. Ricky and Ophelia sat at the picnic table, pretending to have a meal like Belle and Beast does in the movie. Off stage, Natalie uses a fishing rod that had the hook attached to the napkin Ophelia had and pulled the napkin off the table. Ricky got up and handed the napkin back to Ophelia, who pretended to look shocked but then smiled as she set her napkin down. Just like how Belle looked shocked at Beast's sudden kind gesture in the movie. 

"There's something sweet and almost kind," Ophelia sings as Ricky sits back down. While Ricky picks up the bowl, pretending to drink the soup, Ophelia turns to face the crowd. "But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined. And now he's dear, and so unsure. I wonder why I didn't see him there before.

This song could go along with Ophelia's and Ricky's friendship currently. They've been partners in crime, the best of friends their whole lives, dating other people and not having any romantic feelings towards each other. But then suddenly things changed and Ophelia was starting to wonder why she never saw Ricky that way before. 

Ricky stands up, walking to the right side of the stage. "She glanced this way," Ophelia stands as well, walking to the left side of the stage. "I thought I saw and when we touched," Ricky glances at his hand that was covered with fake fur. "She didn't shudder at my paw." He lowers his arm, shaking his head. "No, it can't be, I'll just ignore, but then she's never looked at me that way before." Ricky looked out at the crowd pretending to look conflicted, noticing Lily in the crowd. She smiled brightly at him, but he looked away from her. 

"New, and a bit alarming." Ophelia twirls the end of her dress around, smiling at the crowd. "Who'd have ever thought that this could be?

On the wings of the stage, Luca and Gina stood across from each other, waiting for their cue to come on stage. They both lock eyes with each other and smile brightly at her. He blew a kiss to her which made her blush and then pretend to catch the kiss, holding it close to her heart. Then it was his turn to blush and he smiled softly at her.

Ophelia and Ricky now sat on the bench in front of the picnic table, Ophelia pretends to look shocked but smile softly when Ricky handed her a flower. "True, that he's no Prince Charming." Fake snow began falling as Ophelia continues to sing. She glances up at the pretend snow, portraying fake awe and holds the flower close to her. "But there's something in him that I simply didn't see.

Carlos walks through the door of the castle set onto the balcony, faking a shocked look when he noticed Ophelia and Ricky. He then gestures for the others to follow him as he walks onto the top part of the balcony. Ricky stands, taking his cloak off and wrapping it around Ophelia. As the others gathered on the balcony, Ophelia stands, her and Ricky standing in front of each other with smiles on their faces as the fake snow fell down. 

Carlos gestures at the two. "Well, who'd have thought."

Kourtney smiles. "Well, bless my soul."

"Well, who'd have known?" Luca questioned.

"Well, who indeed." Kourtney agreed.

"And who'd have guessed they'd come together on their own?" Carlos inquired. Ophelia and Ricky were now pretending to chase each other around the fountain as the others sang. 

"It's so peculiar." Kourtney sang.

"Wait and see, a few days more." Carlos, Kourtney, and Luca sings. "There may be something there that wasn't there before."

Ricky then goes to pick up the picnic basket, offering his arm to Ophelia with a smile on his face. She smiles back at him, linking her arm with his. "Perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before." Luca sang, walking back stage through the set castle door along with the others.

Kourtney then sings the last lyric of the song. "There may be something there that wasn't there before.

"What mama?" Seb questions. "What's there?" 

****

The orchestra was vamping, distracting the crowd while the cast and crew got ready for the next act. While everyone in the auditorium were chatting wtih each other, confused about why the wait was so long, everyone backstage were freaking out. It was now time for the transformation scene, but there was a problem.

"Houston, we have a problem. A big major problem that could ruin the whole show." Ophelia worriedly said, searching through boxes that were in backstage along with some of the others.  Ricky's harness was missing. The harness that was going to be used for the transformation? Yeah, that harness. 

"It's like a normal harness." Ricky explains, raising his hands to show the length of the harness. "Like, it's like, I don't know, this big."

"You guys, the orchestra hasn't vamped this much since 'Bop To The Top'." Carlos worriedly spoke.

"I know it's here." Natalie nods, pointing at the box she stood in front of. "I preset it."

"I believe you." Ophelia reassures her. "But how is it not here anymore?"

"Maybe it grew legs and walked away." Fallon joked, sheepishly smiling after noticing the looks she received. "Sorry, now's not a joking matter." EJ sent her a sympathetic smile, patting her shoulder to comfort her.

Miss Jenn rushes into the room, looking at everyone worriedly. "What's wrong?"

"My harness is missing." Ricky replied.

"The new one for the transformation." Ashlyn added.

"What?" Miss Jenn exclaims, her eyes widening. "No, no, this can't be happening."

"It was here." Natalie pointed at the box she stood in front of while everyone continued searching throughout the bomb shelter frantically.

"What else can I use?" Ricky questioned.

Amongst the chaos, Miss Jenn then finally snaps. "Oh, for heaven's sake, can't you just jump off something high?" 

Everyone stops, the room was quiet as they all look at their teacher with disbelief and some of them even gasped, Ophelia being one of the ones who gasped. They couldn't believe she would ever say something like that. Ophelia glanced over at Ricky with concern, noticing the hurt and sadness overtaking his features.

Miss Jenn's eyes widen, just then realizing what she said. "Nope." She shakily said. "Forget I said that. I will be not here." She then left back stage and everyone continued to search for the harness.

"I knew something would go wrong." Ricky grumbled.

Natalie touches Ophelia's arm, looking at her pleadingly. "You believe me, it was here."

Ophelia nods, smiling reassuringly at her. "Don't worry, Nat, I believe you."

"Hey, hey, you guys!" Nini calls out and everyone stops what they were doing, turning to face her. "All of you! Stop it." She looks at Ricky. "Richard, let's just spin you around without the harness, and you can toss the mask into the wings. Okay? Just like rehearsal."

"Right! Which I never got right once." Ricky reminds her. He chuckles with disbelief, shaking his head. "And now I"m supposed to do it with one hand." Nini shrugs, outstretching her arms as if to say 'what am i supposed to do'. "Sorry." Ricky apologizes for his rude behavior. "Second acts haven't traditionally been my strong suit."

"At least you didn't switch roles this time." Ophelia encouraged him, sending him a small smile and he looked back at her with a small smile, nodding his head in agreement.

"Yeah," Nini agrees with Ophelia and smiles. "First time for everything, right?" Ricky smiled at her and nodded in response.

"I can spin the table." EJ chimed in.

"Ooh," Carlos smiles. "I can throw snow." 

"And I'll catch your mask." Nini told Ricky.

Natalie nods with a nervous look on her face. "Okay. Our judge is literally doing sudoku." She grabs Ricky's arm, pulling him towards the stage. "I'm pushing you on stage. Aim for my face."

****

(Ophelias outfit for the rest of the chapter)

The last scene of the show was a success. Despite the fact they didn't have the harness, the transformation still looked good. Everyone was now back in the bomb shelter, changed back into their normal clothes. 

"Hey," Nini calls out excitedly when she noticed Ophelia walk into the bomb shelter. She grins, pointing at her. "Give it up for our star."

Ophelia smiles shyly, blushing faintly as everyone claps and cheers loudly for her, her heart fluttering because of the fact Ricky cheered the loudest for her. "Awe, thanks, you guys!" She giggles. "You guys are the best."

"Um, has anyone seen my boyfriend?" Ashlyn questions. "It feels like I've been missing him all night."

"I think he pushed himself a little hard." Carlos responded as everyone shared knowing looks.

"But I'm pretty sure he left a letter at your locker." Ricky explained.

"Uh, couple letters, actually." EJ corrected him.

"Oh," Ashlyn's eyes widen with surprise and she smiles. "Okay, wow, that's-that's sweet. Um, maybe I'll read them on the way to Slices." She then weakly said, "Good show, everyone." She then walked out of the bomb shelter. Ophelia and her friends shared a grin before they quickly rushed over to the door, peeking out into the hallway where Big Red and now Ashlyn were at. 

During time between scenes Big Red had been making a big sign with Ashlyn's name on it covered in lights. Ophelia thought it was so sweet for him to do something like that for Ashlyn. 

****

Ophelia was getting ready to leave whenever she caught Fallon crying in the dressing room. She frowned, walking over to her girl best friend. "Fallon, what's wrong?"

"Oh," Fallon quickly wipes her eyes, forcing a smile. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it. "

"You're my girl best friend, you're like my sister so I'm always gonna worry about you." Ophelia tells her, earning a genuine smile from Fallon. She kneels beside where Fallon sat at a mirror, putting a comforting hand on Fallon's knee. "What happened?"

"EJ cancelled the date." Fallon replied with a sniffle. She had no idea why he cancelled it, she just knows that now she's heartbroken.

"Oh, um, then maybe you guys can reschedule it." Ophelia suggested, sending her a small smile to try to cheer her up.

"Can't happen when he cancelled it for good." Fallon scoffed.

"What?" Ophelia exclaimed out of shock, her eyes widening with surprise. Why would EJ do that? Now did she not only feel sorry for Fallon, she felt angry with EJ and honestly felt like punching him. "Do you want me to punch him?" She stands up, pointing over her shoulder. "'Cause I'll go find him and do it right now."

A small giggle left Fallon's lips. "No, that's okay. Just..." She sighs sadly, her eyes watering again. "Be with me right now." 

Ophelia's serious gaze turns soft as she nods, feeling tears brimming her eyes. She hated seeing Fallon cry. "Okay." She kneels beside her, holding onto her hand this time instead of putting her hand on Fallon's knee. "Listen, Fal, I don't know what happened with you and EJ, but I know that things will get better because you two are meant to be together."

"I hope you're right, but right now it doesn't seem that way." Fallon sighs sadly. "But anyway, let's talk about something else." She suggests. She smiles slightly. "Like, what's been going on with you and Ricky?"

"What do you mean?" Ophelia raised her eyebrows at Fallon, confused at what she meant. 

"You guys had some serious chemistry on stage." Fallon points out. "And it just seemed like something has changed between you guys." Her eyes widen with surprise when she realized something and she gasps. "Oh my gosh."

"What?" Ophelia questioned, staring at her with confusion as she let go of Fallon's hand.

"You like Ricky!" Fallon squealed.

Ophelia panics, reaching forward to cover her mouth as she frantically looks around to make sure no one was around to hear that. "Shush! I don't want everyone to know that." She pulls her hand away, her face scrunching up with disgust. "Ew, did you just lick my hand?"

Fallon shrugs. "First way I thought of to get your hand away." She grins. "It worked." 

Ophelia chuckles lightly. She smiles a bit. "Okay, so I like Ricky," She blushes. "Like a lot." Fallon grins at her, but Ophelia shakes her head. "But I'm not going to do anything about it. Things are too complicated."

"Complicated?" Fallon frowns. "Why are things complicated?"

"Because I don't wanna ruin our friendship and it kinda seems like there could be something between him and Lily." Ophelia sighs heavily, her lips forming into a frown. "As much as I despise that blondie, if she is what makes him happy then I will shove my feelings into a cabinet in the back of my mind, lock it and throw away the key. I'll pretend to be happy for him and Lily if they get together."

"But you make him happy." Fallon argues. "Why can't you see that?"

"Of course I make him happy, we're best friends." Ophelia chuckles lightly. She then sighs sadly. "And I'm okay if that's all we will ever be." She pauses for a moment before adding. "Okay, I'm not okay about it right now, but I'll eventually be okay about it."

****

Everyone were now at Slicers, chatting with each other about the play. Ophelia sat across the room next to Fallon and Nini. Fallon said she might not even go to the party since she want for sure if she could be in the same room after what happened with EJ, but Ophelia dragged her there and convinced her she would regret it if she didn't go. Luca sat by his two best friends along with his girlfriend, the two of them holding hands as they looked at each other with soft smiles while they conversed.

Smiling, Ashlyn raises her glass, gaining everyone's attention. "Tonight was one for the record books." 

"Yes!" Everyone cheered, raising their glasses and clinked them together.

"I literally don't even remember being on stage." Carlos admitted.

Seb puts a hand on his arm. "The rest of us will never forget it."

"Oh, thank you." Carlos smiled.

Ophelia smiles slightly at the sweet interaction between them before turning her attention to the door when the bell above it chimed, signaling everyone that someone was walking in. Her happy expression turned sour upon seeing Lily and Antoine walk in. She booed them along with her friends. 

"Okay, easy, Wildcats." Lily chuckles lightly, raising her hands in defense. "We just came to congratulate you all."

"It is true." Antoine agrees. "Your show had a beginning, a middle, and an end. It was wonderful."

"Somehow that doesn't feel like a compliment." Ophelia remarked, her friends nodding in agreement.

"And Big Red," Antoine adds, pointing at the red-haired boy. "You were also in it."

Ophelia glares at the French exchange student when she noticed the hurt look on one of her best friend's faces. Noticing the glare on Ophelia's face, Ricky decides to step in before Ophelia did, knowing that she would probably get physical. "Okay, well, thank you guys for dropping by." He stands with a scoff. "But this is kind of a private party. So if you could, uh..." He gestured for them to leave. Ophelia narrowed her eyes at Lily suspiciously when she saw hurt flashed in Lily's eyes for a second before she looked away. 

"Bye." Everyone spoke in unison. 

"Out you go. I said it. Come on." Ricky gestured for the two teens to leave, walking with them to make sure they left.

Everyone went back to their conversations they were having before the North High students walked in, but Ophelia paid attention to Ricky and the two North High students at the door. She saw Lily stopped in front of Ricky and was speaking to him, but she couldn't hear the conversation. She wished she could. Or maybe she shouldn't wish that because whatever the conversation was it made Lily smile widely at Ricky. 

When Ricky walked back into the main area of the restaurant, he locks eyes with Ophelia. She tilts her head to the side, sending him a questioning glance as she mouths 'you okay?'. He nodded, sending her a reassuring smile before he sat down at the booth he sat at with Natalie and EJ. Ophelia didn't entirely believe him, but she turned her attention to Big Red when he spoke. 

"Can you guys imagine if they actually win at the Menkies?"

Kourtney scoffs, shaking her head. "Honestly, and don't sue me, but I kind of don't care anymore if we win or lose to the competition."

"I actually feel the same." Gina confessed.

"Okay," Carlos grimaces. "I thought it was just me."

"I-I mean, we did it, right? We already got everything we wanted." Big Red commented, glancign at his girlfriend with a smile.

Ashlyn smiles back at him and then scoffs, glancing at everyone with furrowed eyebrows. "But just let the whole completion go, after all this work?"

It was silent for a few moments before EJ got up. "If I can have, a, uh," He chuckles. "Senior moment here." As everyone else chuckles, Fallon rolls her eyes and scoffs as she crosses her arms. "I've won a bunch of trophies over the years, you guys. But I'd trade it all for this group right here tonight."

"Aw!" Ashlyn said, smiling at him along with the others.

Ophelia glances at Fallon, noticing the surprised look on her face. She figured Fallon didn't expect for EJ to say something like that. She didn't blame Fallon for being surprised, she was surprised too. A year ago EJ would never say something like that or even be in drama club but here he was standing in front of the drama club members, saying a little speech that was basically about how he cared about everyone. 

"So," Natalie speaks up, dragging out the word. "What are we gonna tell Miss Jenn?"

"That's a great question." Luca nodded.

"The envelope, please." Miss Jenn smiles, walking into the room with the envelope as Mr. Mazzara follows her. She grins. "Wildcats, I have in my hands the nominations for the Alan Menken Awards for Excellence in High School Musical Theater. I haven't opened it yet, but who's ready for the biggest moment of the year?"

Everyone exchange a nervous glance. Ophelia had to admit now that she thought about it, she didn't care whether or not if they actually won. She was happy with how hard they all worked and how the play turned out to be. Sure, the money would be nice to have and a big help, but they'll be fine without it like what they've been doing.

Miss Jenn glances at Mr. Mazzara with confusion. "Am I muted?"

"Uh, Miss Jenn," Ricky clears his throat. "We were kinda thinking, you know," He smiles.
"Maybe we won already."

"Yeah," Nini chimes in. "Maybe we don't need or want to see what's in the envelope?"

"Oh, thank God." Miss Jenn sighs, her shoulders dropping with relief. "I had to stop four times on the way here because I was physically ill."

Everyone smiles and laughs at her comment. "It was five." Mr. Mazzara corrected Miss Jenn.

"Hey," Big Red grabs the Pepto Bismol that was on the table in front of him. "I get it."

Everyone laughs. "It's true." Ashlyn nodded.

"So, it's settled." Miss Jenn nods. "We're dropping out of the competition."

"Yeah." Nini responded.

Miss Jenn raises her eyebrows, pointing at the envelope. "But what am I gonna do with this?"

Everyone stays quiet, looking hesitant on what to do. "Oh, give me that." Kourtney grins, walking over to grab the envelope. "We got a pizza oven." Everyone cheered as she walked into the kitchen with the envelope. Everyone then turned their attention back to each other and conversed with each other.

"My brother's expecting your call tonight." Gina said to Nini with smile.

"Nini, you're so lucky." Luca commented.

"I know," Nini smiles nervously. "He's so talented. Oh...Why am I nervous?"

Ophelia chuckles. "'Cause you get to work with the one and only Jamie Porter." She smiles at Nini. "Don't worry, Neenz. You're gonna do great."

Nini smiles back at her. "Thanks, O. I appreciate that."

"And it might change your life." Gina added with a smile.

"No, it probably will change your life." Luca corrected. 

"Oh, great." Nini said nervously, chuckling along wtih her friends as she got up to go take the call. 

As Ophelia converses with Gina and Luca, Ashlyn gets up and walks over to sit across from Fallon at a table she sat at. "Hey, Fal." Fallon smiles slightly at her in response. "Listen, uh, I just had a chance to talk to EJ before he snuck out and..." Fallon couldn't help it when her smile fell upon finding out EJ snuck out. She couldn't stop herself from glancing around the room, some reason feeling sadder after seeing EJ wasn't there. "I am so sorry." Ashlyn apologizes. She chuckles. "If I and known you thought of him as a brother figure I would've given you some very different advice this semester." 

Fallon turns to look at her with confusion. "Wait, hold up." She shakes her head, furrowing her eyebrows. "Um, what?"

Ashlyn glances at her with confusion. "What?"

"You said you thought I thought of EJ as a brother figure." Fallon points out, her heartbeat increasing with each second. "I-I don't. Why would EJ think that I thought of him as a brother figure?"

"He told me that he got to meet your older brother when he came to visit and your brother told him about how he was glad you had a brother figure around despite the fact it wasn't him." Ashlynn replied. 

Fallon didn't get to see much of her older brother, Gabe. He was off at college, getting his degree to become a lawyer. Fallon had a close bond with her brother, even though they did get on each other nerves at times and bickered with each other they were best friends. She was so sad when he left for college, but he promised he would stay in contact and try to visit the best he could. He managed to have time to come visit and see her in the play. She got to see him in between acts when she wasn't on stage and she was so thrilled to find out he had been there watching and was even more happy when he stayed to watch the whole show. He did have to leave right after the show ended, but it meant the world to her that he was able to make it. 

"O," Fallon glances at Ophelia nervously, patting her leg to get her attention and Ophelia glances at her with a smile, raising her eyebrows questioningly. "Do you think I could catch him?"

"Who?" Ophelia questioned, confused since she wasn't paying to Fallon's conversation with Ashlyn. 

"EJ." Fallon replies in an urgent tone, glancing over at the door. "I-He needs to know how I really feel."

Ophelia smiles widely and nods. "Yes!" She cheers, grabbing Fallon's arm and pulling her up as she stands. She then pushes Fallon towards the door. "Go get your man, girl!" 

Fallon ran out the door, stopping to look both ways down the sidewalk to check to see where EJ was. She let out a breath of relief upon seeing he was still there. He was almost to his car when Fallon called out to him. 

"EJ!"

EJ stops walking, surprised to hear Fallon call out to him since he thought she was still ignoring him. EJ sighs heavily, turning around to face Fallon. "What do you want?" He asked coldly.

"Okay, I deserve that tone." Fallon mutters with a grimace. "EJ, you gotta listen to me." She pleadingly said. "Gabe messed things up, like always." She rolled her eyes, missing the fact EJ looks at her with confusion. 

"What do you mean?" EJ questioned hesitantly. He wasn't for sure if he wanted to know what she meant. He didn't want to get hurt again.

"I don't think of you as a brother figure." Fallon admits, her heartbeat still beating fast as her face turns red. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, preparing herself for what she was gong to confess. She opens her eyes, staring at him with a soft smile. "I love you." EJ stares at her with surprise, his face turning a light shade of pink. Fallon began waking towards him as she began to ramble. "And I'm so stupid for not telling you that sooner. I was just so worried you didn't feel the same, but I should've known better. EJ, you're so important to me and I couldn't go on another minute without telling you I lov-" 

As she was rambling, she didn't realize EJ had dropped his backpack to the ground and was walking over to her. He now stood in front of her, his hands cupping her face as he interrupted her rambling by pulling her in for a kiss. She didn't hesitate to close her eyes and kiss him back. 

When they both pull away, they're blushing and smiling. Fallon's smile widened and her eyes lit up at EJ's confession. 

"I love you too." 

A/N the last chapter of season 2 !! so excited to write season 3, got some things planned that im very excited to write :) no but really why didnt they at least look in the envelope to see if they won or not? i was so curious & i still am. if i was kourtney i wouldve looked inside the envelope & not burn it if we won 

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

228K 7.4K 30
we say we're friends, we play pretend. [ ricky bowen x original character ] [ book one in the goddess series ] [ part of the good times and the bad o...
7.9K 178 13
"But I wanna feel all that love and emotion, be that attached to the person I'm holding. Someday, I'll be falling without caution but for now, I'm on...
560K 9.8K 32
πŸ¦‹ε½‘β˜† βͺ π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™΄πš‚ πš„π™½π™΄πš‡π™Ώπ™΄π™²πšƒπ™΄π™³π™»πšˆ ❫ πŸ¦‹ε½‘β˜† ❝IF I LOSE MYSELF TONIGHT, IT'LL BE YOU AND I❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™, topan...
25.6K 1.1K 44
―❝ All I know is now I just can't do this on my own. 'Cause I be alive, but a mess in the mirror without your love, love, love, love, love for me. I'...