Mystery Silence: Faded

By X-traHome

A new group has appeared. Formed from minor criminals that escaped from having to go to prison. What will the... More

Problem Children.
Halls of Distrust.
Touchy-
Blossom.
Flower Rage.
Feint.
Recover and Regain.

Welcome to the Fort.

8 1 0
By X-traHome

Hello outsiders.

Quickly looks around before opening the door wider.

Please come on in. We have much to discuss.

~

Ok... much better... now to the topic at hand.

Here, in this fort, technically through this door that- covers up with the desk- you will not be entering, is part of the squad. But we are here, in my fort, where it is safe from that chaos. Now let's get to business.

Welcome to a full series of the Hidden Water. Please check on the following things whenever you get the chance.

Please see "Mystery Silence: Property" for the first book.

Blake's (BlakeWaterDancer ) "Hidden Secrets". It will answer all of your questions.

The StoryTellers' (Storying101 ) "Series Notes". They will have the full series there.

Etta's (Legendary_Etta_7 ) "Request Book". You can request this story and series for more.

Thank you for listening and enjoy the series.

I'll await your return. Opens the door for you to leave

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
192K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...