โฆBTS Imagineโฆ

BแปŸi pioues

Welcome to my BTS Imagine book! Enjoy my weirdness and have fun reading ARMYS!โค๐Ÿ˜˜ -Requests are open! Request... Xem Thรชm

โ€ขโฆโ€ขRequests are open!
|โœจ|Yoongi
|๐Ÿ’Œ|Jungkook
|๐Ÿ’Ÿ|Namjoon
|๐ŸŒŸ|Jimin
|๐Ÿ’•|Hoseok
|โ˜•|Seokjin
|๐Ÿ’|Taehyung
|๐ŸŽ‡|Namjoon
|๐ŸŽ‰|Hoseok's Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ‰|
|๐ŸŒŒ|Jungkook PT1
|๐ŸŒŒ|Jungkook PT2
|๐ŸŽŠ|Yoongi Birthday Special|๐ŸŽŠ|
|๐Ÿ’˜|Taehyung
|๐Ÿ’ซ|Jimin
|โญ|Seokjin
|โ™ฅ|Jungkook
|๐Ÿƒ|Yoongi PT 1
|๐Ÿƒ|Yoongi PT2
|๐Ÿ”ซ|Taehyung
|๐Ÿ’–|Jungkook
|๐Ÿ’—|Jimin
|๐Ÿ’Ž|Seokjin
|๐Ÿ’›|Hoseok
|๐ŸŒ |Namjoon
|๐ŸŒฟ|Jimin
|๐Ÿ‘‘|Seokjin
|โ™ฃ|Taehyung
|๐Ÿ”ฎ|Yoongi
|๐ŸŒบ|Jungkook
|๐ŸŒ‰| Namjoon
|๐ŸŽ‚| Jungkook Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ‚|
|๐ŸŽ|Namjoon's Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ|
|๐Ÿก| Jimin
|๐ŸŒป|Seokjin
|๐ŸŽˆ|Jimin Birthday Special|๐ŸŽˆ|
|๐ŸŒณ| Hoseok
|๐Ÿ’Ÿ| Taehyung
|๐ŸŒท| Yoongi
|๐Ÿฐ|Jin Birthday Special|๐Ÿฐ|
|๐ŸŒท| Jimin
|๐ŸŽ€| Taehyung's Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ€|
|๐Ÿ’“| Namjoon
|๐Ÿ’Ÿ| Hoseok
|๐ŸŽถ|Yoongi
|๐Ÿ| Seokjin
|๐Ÿ—ป| Taehyung
|๐ŸŒŠ| Yoongi PT 1
|๐ŸŒŠ| Yoongi PT2
|๐Ÿ’ญ| Namjoon
|๐Ÿ”ฑ| Jimin

|๐ŸŒˆ| Jimin

132 0 0
BแปŸi pioues

I don't own anything besides the plot! Jimin's Set Me Free came out last week and I am DEAD!

Normal P.O.V

It was a busy day in the village and Jimin was walking around his new home village. He had arrived there because his father thought it would be good for him and an experience.

He met a man named Taehyung, he was the cheif's son. They both got along and became friends soon enough.

While walking with Taehyung by his side, his eyes caught sight of a young women. She had long (H/C) hair that blew in the slight breeze. Her (E/C) eyes looked at him before looking away and looking back at him as he caught her attention.

Jimin was caught in a trans upon seeing her and she smiled shyly and waved at him. He didn't even hear Taehyung call out to him.

"Jimin? Jimin!? What are you looking at?" Taehyung followed his eyes and saw the (H/C) haired beauty.

Taehyung smirked. "Ahhh. I see. You like my sister, huh?"

Jimin looked at Taehyung shocked and stuttered out. "S-Sister?"

Taehyung laughed and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry! Your a nice guy. But hurt (Y/n) and I'll kill you." He threatened him making jimin gulp.

Jimin turned his attention back to the woman who's name was (Y/n). She was busy talking to her friends and laughing to whatever they said. He found her beautiful.

A few days later, (Y/n) was busy hanging clothes outside when jimin arrived to the cheif's house.

"Ah! Jimin, are you here to see taehyungie? He's not here but he'll be here soon. Why don't you go outback where my daughter, (Y/n) is, hm?" Mrs Kim says and pinched his chubby cheeks.

"Ah..thank you Mrs Kim." He bowed his head and headed out back to see (Y/n). Her back was turned to him so she didn't notice his presence. She was humming a song softly as she hanged the clothes.

Jimin decided to clear his throat making her gasp softly and turn around. They both stared at each other and she smiled shyly and flustered. "H-Hi."

"Hey. Umm.. I'm actually waiting for your brother so your mother told me to come outside here by you." He explained. "Oh! Your Park Jimin, right? My brother spoke about you to me." She says and Jimin cursed taehyung in his head.

"Really? All good things I hope." He joked making her laugh. "Yes. Don't worry."

They stared at each other before she realised that she didn't introduce herself. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Kim (Y/n)! The daughter's cheif--i-i mean cheif's daughter!!" She looked flustered and blushed heavily.

Jimin chuckled and moved a couple of hair strands from her face making her gasp. "Nice to meet you. I'm Park Jimin." (Y/n) smiled and they both got lost in their eyes and they leaned in until a voice cleared their throat.

The two jumped back and saw the cheif standing there with a serious look on his face.

"F-father!" (Y/n) stuttered out and looked down at the ground.

The cheif glared at jimin making him gulp. "Who are you boy?"

"Father, this is Park Jimin, he's Taehyung's-" (Y/n) tried to explain but he cut her off.

"I didn't ask you girl!" He shouted making her flinch. Jimin winced and didn't like how he was talking to her.

(Y/n)'s mother came out silently at the events happening. She had a sad look on her face.

"I'm Park Jimin sir. I'm a friend of Taehyung." He bowed his head and the cheif didn't say anything.

"What are you doing with my daughter?"

"Dear stop it!" (Y/n)'s mother scolded her husband but he didn't listen to her.

Jimin didn't know what to say. (Y/n) looked afraid of her father. She was fiddling with her fingers and was shaking abit.

"I'm her friend sir."

"I don't want you as her friend."

"Father..!"

(Y/n) tried to explain to her father when he suddenly smacked her across her face making Jimin's eyes widen.

"Shut up!"

"Hey! You didn't have to hit your own daughter! What is wrong with you?!" Jimin shouted and helped (Y/n) up.

The cheif glared at jimin. "Excuse me?"

Before anything could happen, Taehyung walked in. "(Y/n)!" Tae shouted upon seeing his sister's face red.

"Tae..." (Y/n) whispered.

"Why did you hit her?! She's your own flesh and blood!" He shouted angrily.

The cheif scoffed. "You..." He looked at jimin. "You will not meet her again."

"What?!" The three shouted.

"Dear don't do this to them." Mrs Kim knew jimin liked her daughter and she loved a man like jimin who would look after her daughter.

"No! Father don't do this!"

(Y/n) pleaded with him but he didn't budge. "Stop it (Y/n)! You boy, leave my house and never come back." He spoke to jimin and left.

Taehyung turned to him and apologized. "I'm sorry man."

Couple months go by and the two meet up secretly. They eventually confessed their love for each other and started dating. Mrs Kim knew about them dating and didn't tell her husband. Taehyung was happy and supported them.

Currently, they were at jimin's house chilling out when things were getting heated.

Jimin carried (Y/n) to his bed and dropped her on it making her gasp. He reattached his lips to her's making her moan in his mouth. Jimin's body reacted to the sound and squeezed her waist.

"Baby...your so beautiful." He whispered in her ear and kissed her lips again.

She whimpered feeling her body get hot. She pulled away from the kiss and looked at her boyfriend with half lidded eyes filled with lust.

"Hmm..jimin...my body needs you. Take me. I need you. Please..." She whimpered out. Jimin growled and roamed his hands over her body.

That day, (Y/n) gave herself to jimin and Jimin couldn't be happier than that. He swore he'd protect her against anything and anyone.

A couple months later, (Y/n)'s father was getting suspicious about the two. He'd been watching his daughter's behaviour saw she was much more happy than before.

One day, he followed (Y/n) and saw her meeting up with jimin. Jimin wrapped his arms around her waist and pecked her lips.

"Baby, I love you so much."

(Y/n) smiled gently. "I love you too minnie."

(Y/n)'s father seethed in anger and left from there planning to kill the man that fell in love with his daughter.

(Later that night)

(Y/n) arrived home and had dinner with her family. She didn't suspect anything. Taehyung as usual teased his sister secretly about jimin.

"Stop tae!" She whinned making him laugh. "Never! You look so happy these days with jimin." He says making her blush.

"Hmm. I-i love him tae. So much. But father will never agree." She says sadly.

Taehyung was about to reply when a gunshot rang out in the air. They both froze and ran downstairs. "What was that?!"

"It sounded like it came from this side!" Taehyung said and (Y/n) followed him. They both stopped running and saw their father along with jimin.

"JIMIN?!"

Jimin's gaze turned to (Y/n)'s and yelled out. "RUN! GO AWAY FROM HERE!"

"What?! No! Father what are you doing?!" (Y/n) shouted at him.

Mr Kim glared at jimin and Jimin glared back. "I'll kill this bastard! I told you I want nothing to do with my daughter but you disobeyed me!" He roared angrily.

Jimin sighed frustratedly. "Sir, I love your daughter. I..I want to marry her!"

(Y/n) gasped in shock and tears welled in her eyes. Taehyung tried to get the gun out of his father's hand.

"Father, let go of the gun."

"Taehyung, do me a favour and get (Y/n) out of here, please!" Jimin begged.

"W-what? No! Tae-" she was cut off by Taehyung picking her up.

"NO! TAE! LET ME GO!! JIMIN?! NO!!" She struggled to get out of his grip.

"Tae-" she froze as she looked up and saw her brother crying silently. She figured out what was going to happen already.

She looked over his shoulder and in slow motion saw everything happening. Her father pointed the gun at jimin and pulled the trigger. The bullet went through his chest making him fall back.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as Jimin's lifeless body fell to the ground dead.

"JIMIN!!!"

(4 years later)

"Mommy? Let's go visit daddy!"

Eunha says jumping up and down excitedly. (Y/n) smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Sure. Let's go."

They headed out after a few minutes and headed to the graveyard. Eunha let go of her mother's hand and ran to a certain tombstone with the name 'Park Jimin.'

"Hi daddy! Mommy and I came to visit you today! I have so much to tell you from the last time!" Eunha excitedly began to speak with (Y/n) watching her from behind.

A month after jimin died, (Y/n) found out she was pregnant. She was heartbroken that her baby won't have a father growing up. But she decided to be strong and nine months later, she gave birth to a baby girl.

(Y/n) moved out from the house because of her father. He regretted killing jimin once he found out that she was pregnant. He couldn't go to jail because he was the cheif and Taehyung didn't want to be the next cheif.

"And uncle Taehyung is visiting us today! I can't wait for him!" She giggled making (Y/n) smile.

"Baby, let me talk to daddy now."

She nodded. "Okay. Bye daddy!" She ran to somebody behind (Y/n) and saw it was her brother, Taehyung.

"Uncle Tae!"

Taehyung laughed and picked her up. "Hi princess! Visiting daddy, huh?" Taehyung looked at his baby sister and smiled abit. (Y/n) sighed and smiled weakly back.

"Let's leave mommy and daddy to talk, okay?" She hummed and they both left.

"Hey minnie. It's been awhile since we last came to visit. Haha..eunha, she looks so much like you. She has your eye smile and your features. I sometimes see you in her." (Y/n) laughed weakly.

"...I miss you jimin. S-So much..!" She cried silently in her hands and wiped her tears away.

"I love you jimin. I'll visit next week again. See you."

She got up and started walking away when she heard a faint voice whisper.

'I love you too.'

(Y/n) stopped and smiled widely as the wind gently brushed passed her.

"Mommy come on! Uncle Tae has ice creme!"

"Yeah (Y/n), ice cream!"

"Coming!"

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

T

his took so long to write. I meant to release this the day Set Me Free came out but I now released it when Jimin's album FACE came out. Also Stream Like Crazy!!🎊❤️

I can already see this album as album of the year 2023😌💜

Still counting!🥳 STREAM ARMY!!

This is still so crazy😭 Follow me on Instagram to get more daily updates. Account: bts_fan_518

Until next time!💓

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

265K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTEโš ๏ธ: This book is for entertainment purposes only. โš ๏ธ:If I see m...
5.4K 277 34
BTS x READER ONE SHOTS Enjoy! *ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แดแด„แด‡ss แดา“ แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข โœ” [SET 1] Jimin **Please only read the chapters I edited [for now] while the others are stil...
5.6K 249 35
book of texts and imagines between bts and you, with different scenarios โœจโš˜ -REQUESTS OPEN- ENJOY~!
59.2K 4.2K 130
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฑ๐šƒ๐š‚ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๏ฟฝ...