๐“’๐“ช๐“ต๐“ถ ๐““๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท | ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...

De AthenaWisdom1

ยฉ I do not own Harry Potter "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๏ฟฝ... Mais

Calm Down โฆ
ยฐโ€ข Context โ€ขยฐ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ Playlist โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ Prologue โ
ยฐโ€ขAct 1โ€ขยฐ
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
โ€ Act Two โ€
011
012
013
โ™• New Year Oneshot ๐Ÿ‚ก
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
โœฟ Act 3 โœฟ
028
029
030
Cover!
031
032

010

3K 137 25
De AthenaWisdom1

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Beatrice watched with a smile as the next scene played out.
The four of them were safe and free, they were all okay. She was glad.

The outdoor train station, Hogsmeade station, student are walking around, getting in the train.

Aranya carries her trunk towards Hogsmeade station, she smiles as she let's out a sigh. It'd been one hell of a year, a interesting but fun first year.

She could tell why her mother loved Hogwarts, especially other then the books, library and all the studies. Yup, her mother really was a nerd.

Beatrice frowns as Lexi burst out laughing, nodding in agreement.

Barty snorts.

Narcicca giggles.

Severus and Regulus nod.

James, Euphemia, Fleamont and many others look confused and annoyed.

Hagrid walks up to all of them. "Come on now, hurry up. You'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on. Hurry up." He tells all the students.

Harry hands Hedwig to a train man, and walks to an open door of the train with Hermione.

Hermione waves to Hagrid, who waves back. Hermione gets in the train, a small smile on her face as Aranya joins her.

"Come on, Harry." The blonde told her cousin.

"He's coming, wait a little. Have patience." Marlene grumbles, eyeing Aranya's soft and beautiful hair with envy. Her own hair was blonde but it didn't look pretty and soft like that.

Harry nods. "One minute." He walks over to Hagrid.

"Thought you were leaving without saying good-bye, didja?" Hagrid takes a red album out of his coat pocket and hands it to Harry. "This is for you."

Harry opens the album and sees a picture, moving, of him as a baby with his parents. They are all smiling and waving. Harry smiles, his eyes glistening.

"Oh, my poor baby." Lily whispers, staring longingly at her future son.

James swallows hard.

Sirius, Peter and Remus all share sad looks.

Mary hugs her red headed friend, while Marlene does the same. Dorcus sighs, staring at the screen.

Regulus leans back in his seat, a small smile growing on his face. He ran a hand through his soft black hair.

Barty chuckles. "That was interesting."

"Yeah," Evan says, sharing a look with Amycus. "Real interesting."

Dumbledore smiles.

Lexi nudges Beatrice with a smirk.

"Thanks, Hagrid." Harry shakes Hagrid's hand, then hugs him tightly.

"Oh. Go on...on with you."

Harry lets go.

"Oh, listen, Harry, if that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief, you could always, um, threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his."

"Do it!" James, Sirius and Dorcus say in unison.

"I wanna see that!" Barty chuckles.

"Me to." Regulus nods.

"Would pay to see that." Evan snorted.

"Filthy muggles, I dare say." Walburga shakes her head.

Orion only pursues his lips, leaning back in his seat.

"But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that." Harry frowns.

Hagrid smiles. "I do. But your cousin don't, do he? Eh?" He chuckles. "Off you go."

Harry walks away, back to the train door where Aranya, Hermione and Ron are waiting.

"Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Hermione says, leaning out against the doorway of the train.

Harry shakes his head. "I'm not going home. Not really." His eyes go to Hogwarts, a smile growing on his face.

Cheers are heard all around, smiling and shouts of happiness.

"That's my boy!" James yelps.

"And mine!" Lily adds.

"Go, Harry!"

"Yes, Ron!"

"Amazing Hermione. She's so smart."

"All of them are amazing."

"Hermione is so smart, like Lily."

"Ron is so funny, he ate everything."

"Go, Harry!"

"I liked it." Marlene nods.

"They're all so smart." Mary nods.

"I still can't believe that Beatrice married Dumbledore." Lei Lei mutters under her breath. "I still can't believe they're soulmates."

"Me either." Vinda Rosier mumbles quietly. "She's not even that pretty."

"Or powerful." Lei Lei adds quietly.

Aranya leans nack in her seat, unbothered by all the whispers and the insults. She just wanted the powerful scenes to finally come so everyone can see how powerful her mother is.

And they will definitely see that.

The train whistles and they climb aboard. As the train starts to leave and the camera pans up over the whole scene, Harry waves out the window to Hagrid, who waves back and then waves more to other students.

°•♡•°

Aranya is then shown walking away from her friends, who have all left. Hermione left with her parents, Ron with his along with his siblings...and Harry unfortunately with his aunt and uncle.

"Stupid Vernon." Peter grumbles.

"Your sister really is bloody awful, Lil." Mary snorts.

Lily nods, looking down sadly. "I know."

"Where is she going?" Marlene says, frowning in confusion as everyone watches Aranya.

"Probably home." Barty snorts, his tone full of sarcasm. "Where else?"

Marlene glares at him.

Aranya looks around the train station, seeing many students meeting their parents, guardians and what not.
The blonde continues looking around for her mother before she grins, spotting her.

Beatrice was dressed in a very pretty black dress that went just above the knees. Her hair was in a messy but still very pretty ponytail. She wore gold earrings, necklace, rings and bracelets. She wore heeled pumps.

However, she did not look happy.

Evan Rosier whistles. "Boy, does she look hot." Ignoring the present Beatrice who was gawking at herself, yet again.

Marlene eyed her, jealousy growing in her eyes as she stared.

Mary was staring at the shoes with a gaping mouth, those shoes looked splendid. She wanted them!

Dorcus scoffs, crossing her arms and muttering something about someone being ungrateful and a golddigger.

Lily rolls her eyes, crossing her arms.

James scrunched his nose up, along with Sirius eyed her with distaste.

Euphemia frowns at her daughter, she wouldn't be surprised if she only married Dumbledore for his money.

Meanwhile, Dumbledore tilted his head as his blue eyes sparkled while Aberforth smiled.

Aranya smiles tightly. "Hey, Mama." Her voice was unsually sqeaky, clearly afraid of the repercussions of what her mother had been told and what she had found out.

Beatrice stares at her, her brown eyes growing with contained anger. She breathes in and out deeply, trying to calm down. "A three headed dog, a bunch of puzzles and mysteries, and a place where you almost nearly died!" She snaps, gritting her teeth as she spoke furiously.

Aranya winches. Okay, maybe her mother did know and was angry about it.

Everyone winches.

"Yeesh." Mary rubs her ear.

"I had no idea you could scream like that." Lexi chuckles.

Beatrice frowns, turning back to the screen.

Beatrice shakes her head, holding what looked like a rolled up newspaper. "Are you out of your bloody fucking mind! How could you be so reckless? Why would you do this?"

Aranya stares at her mother for a few seconds before she narrows her eyes. "Excuse me! I'm not the only one whose been keeping secrets! Why didn't you tell me that Harry Potter was my blood freaking cousin!" She scowls.

Beatrice falters, blinking. She pauses, staring at her daughter with surprise.

Aranya nods, crossing her arms over her small chest. She glares at her mother. "Why didn't you tell me that the Harry Potter is my cousin? Or for the fact that James and Lily Potter were my aunt and uncle? Or for the fact," She starts hysterically. "That you're a freaking Potter!"

Beatrice stares at hee, she swallows hard. She breathes out, glancing away for a few moments. She looks back at her daughter. "....that's fair." She finally says, her voice unusually quiet. "I guess that's fair."

Aranya blinks in surprise, seeing her mother deflate. She then mentally slaps herself.

She just had to bring the Potters into this, they were unfortunately dead. Now she understood why hee mother cried on her birthday, because of what happened that fateful night in Godric's Hollow.

It must have been terrible for her mother, losing her brother and sister in law like that. Not to mention Harry...

"Why didn't you take Harry?" She speaks up after a few moments.

James's eyes widen. No, no, no, no, no. Absolutely not. His son is not going with his Slytherin sister. Absolutely not.

Euphemia stares at the scene nervously, her poor grandbaby had no idea what kind of slimy snake his aunt was. Or what her daughter was like.

Sirius and Fleamont eye Aranya with a frown.

Beatrice smiles a small sad smile. "I wanted too. But I couldn't. I can't tell you that right now, but I hope someday you'll come to know why." She then holds out her hand. "You still mad?" She asks softly.

Aranya stares at her mother, she then smiles. "How can I ever be mad at you, Mum? Your my Mum. Sorry for the yelling, " She grins. She then grabs her mother's hand. "When will Daddy come home?"

Beatrice looks at her. "In a week atleast, he needs to close Hogwarts for the summer. And seeing as how big it is, it'll take a few days. If not, he'll be back in a few days." She says casually, but hee mind was somewhere else.

Aranya nods, humming.

Dumbledore smiles.

Beatrice feels her heart swell with happiness.

Everyone else, mostly the Potters and their friends, look weirded out.

After all, Beatrice was a student while Dumbledore was a Headmaster and a great and powerful wizard. The two certainly did not go together.

However, they were soulmates. A fact that most people often forget.

"Hmm, I had a very fun First Year at Hogwarts." Aranya smirks.

"Yes. Let's hope it's the last of it." Beatrice states sternly.

"Obviously not." Aranya snorts, remembering all the things had happened.

Everyone gave her confused looks.

She only smirked. "See you next year, readers." She chuckles, getting up and giving a small bow.

• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 •

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

19.2K 415 38
โ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹?โž ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹. โ๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ, ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—...
85.5K 3.2K 15
***๐—ช๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ*** ๐•บ๐–, ๐–œ๐–๐–” ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–๐–Š? ๐•ฌ ๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–ž ๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฌ ๐–๐–†๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‹๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š...
75.9K 3.2K 23
๐™ธ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—. ๐™ธ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š ...