Daily life of a beautiful fem...

Por CNovel_Reader

After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period nov... Más

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-115 (end)

Chapter 11-20

9.5K 76 40
Por CNovel_Reader

Chapter 11

Ye Hongying took Li Ermei home and said anxically, "Mom, didn't I ask you not to get in love with Ye Zhi's doll? Why don't you listen!"

Li Ermei snorted coldly and stared at her angrily, "Ye Zhi is going to marry that officer, and she will go to eat and drink spicy food in the future!" It's good for you to get rid of that stinky girl's unwanted broken shoes and be someone else's stepmother! Your brain is in trouble, isn't it?"

What Ye Hongying likes most is Li Ermei's words. She said, "Don't be a stepmother all day long. Gao Wenbo can earn at least 90 yuan a month. How many people in our town have his income? It's not that you can't afford to raise a few children!"

"Begin more, who said that Ye Zhi would eat and drink spicy food when she married the poor soldier?" Mother, that's Qiongzhou Island. It's just beginning construction. The place where birds don't poop can't even compare with our town. Half of the time a year is blowing typhoons. Even green vegetables can't be eaten, and the food has to be transported by ship from the inland!"

Li Ermei was also a little hesitant when she listened to Ye Hongying's rigid words.

Li Ermei frowned and asked, "So... is Qiongzhou Island so poor?"

Can't even eat green vegetables?

Doesn't every family have their own land?

She has been in this town all her life, and she hasn't even been to the county a few times, let alone the distant Qiongzhou Island.

I don't even know which direction it is in.

Li Ermei learned about Lu Wei's situation from the matchmaking office and knew that he had a mother in Yangcheng. Isn't that the capital city of the southern province?

Ye Hongying nodded firmly: "It's so poor, otherwise how can it be called 'Qiong' State Island?"

Hearing this, Li Ermei was immediately persuaded.

It turns out that Qiongzhou Island is such a poor place. It also suffers from the past, and there are typhoons all day long. How can you live?

Li Ermei sighed: "Forget it, the place where the bird doesn't shit, fortunately it didn't take it."

Thinking of Lu Wei, such a young man, who was so arrogant to her, Li Ermei was angry.

Even if he is an officer, his temperament is so bad, and he will be angry when he gets married.

Li Ermei glanced at Ye Hongying next to her and said, "Let me tell you, that Gao is not a good bird!" Don't forget that he is still the broken shoes that Ye Zhi doesn't want. My mother will go back to the marriage agency to find you a future life after marriage. I don't believe that he can't compare with the poor soldier!"

Li Ermei has been fighting with Zhang Xiaomei for most of her life. In the past, she was younger than any man and could work.

Now that the child grows up, it is better than the daughter-in-law of the family, and better than the two daughters who marry.

Unexpectedly, Ye Zhi was born two days earlier than her Ye Hongying. The old man kissed the doll to her, but he didn't know that Ye Zhi was actually born nearly a month prematurely.

If not, when will this doll get her?

Now that the doll is gone, Ye Hongying still wants to pick up the broken shoes that Ye Zhi doesn't want. Can't she be angry to death?

The next second, Ye Hongying muttered in a low voice, "Mom, I came home for you just to talk about this."

"I, I'm going to marry Gao Wenbo!" Ye Hongying bit her teeth and breathed.

As soon as the words fell, Li Ermei slapped her, "Butter! You give me this heart immediately. Even if I die, I won't let you marry that broken shoe!"

Ye Hongying cried out and cried, "I, I drilled him into the nest--"

After a while, the voice of Li Ermei's scolding came from the simple mud-brick and green tile room, which resounded through the whole street.

Even if Ye Hongying was beaten, she gritted her teeth and didn't scream.

Her mother lost her mind. If she knew that when she went to Gao Wenbo's house last night, she bumped into Lu Wei who came to visit, she had to kill her?

Therefore, Ye Hongying doesn't want to provoke Ye Zhi, let alone Lu Wei.

Now I just want them to go to the shabby island as soon as possible.

It's better never to come back!

***

On the way home from the Civil Affairs Bureau, Ye Zhi saw Li Ermei chasing Ye Hongying on the crying street. In that way, everyone said a miserable word.

It was midsummer. Although the sun had already gone down, Ye Hongying still only wore short sleeves, and there were already red marks on her arms.

Ye Zhi is not a casual person. Besides, Li Ermei didn't go to her house in the morning to spoil her reputation. If she goes forward to dissuade her now, she may be scolded cheaply and obedient.

So Ye Zhi pretended not to see it and walked home humming.

Dinner has been prepared at home.

When Ye Zhi entered the house, the brand-new bicycle was placed on the edge of the patio, tied with a big red flower and red paper underneath, which was very festive.

There are three big grass carp in a big basin on the patio. It should be that when she and Lu Wei went to get the certificate in the afternoon, the eldest brother and second brother went to the stream to catch it.

In addition to a few fish, there are also some durable melons and fruits piled up next to it, which should be eaten at a banquet tomorrow.

The red light radio with carved patterns is placed on a higher cabinet in the hall for fear of being damaged by the children.

Seeing Ye Zhi coming back, the people of the Ye family gathered around and said they wanted to see her marriage certificate.

Ye Zhi said, "It's all kept by Lu Wei."

In fact, when he received the certificate, Lu Wei carefully put away the certificate.

Just on the way back, Lu Wei met the person from the hostel. He said that someone called to look for her, so he took her back to the hostel together.

However, it is very reassuring to keep it on Lu Wei's side.

Sister-in-law Ye said, "Oh, little sister, why don't you call Lu Tongzhi to have dinner with me?"

Ye Zhiying said, "On the way back, I met the same magazine of the hostel and said that there was a phone call to look for it. I thought it would be a phone call from the army, so I asked him to go back first, so as not to delay the business."

Anyway, we can have dinner together tomorrow, and we don't care about this night and half night.

She wants to talk to the family tonight.

Sister-in-law Ye smiled and said, "Today, many sisters saw Lu Tongzhi and said that he was handsome. Little sister, you have found the right husband."

These years, everyone doesn't have much entertainment. The biggest entertainment is probably to talk about other people's troubles.

In the past, a beautiful girl like Ye Zhi was said to have a high-sighted girl.

Everyone felt that Ye Zhi couldn't find a man with good conditions at her age, so she just waited to be a stepmother. Unexpectedly, she finally found a handsome stepmother.

Still an officer.

People nearby can't keep arguing?

After listening to this, Ye Zhi didn't want to say too much. She just smiled and said, "Is it right? You have to get along with each other before you know."

She and Lu Wei met a few times, and every time they met, they talked about something very squent.

Although Lu Wei usually speaks politely, he hasn't had a normal time, and he doesn't know whether his temperament is good or not.

Several nieces who slept in the attic with Ye Zhi said one after another, "Auntie, we all like this aunt. You will definitely marry the right person."

Sister-in-law Ye echoed, "No, you have to learn from your sister-in-law when you get married in the future. If you get married, you have to marry a soldier to protect your family and the country."

Several little and a few little maids shouted one after another, "I also want to marry a soldier, and I also want to protect my family and country!"

Ye Ersao took chopsticks and gave several girl a critical blow: "If you want to protect your family and country, you don't have to marry a soldier. You can also join the army by yourself."

"Can girls do it too?" The girls raised their doubts one after another.

Second sister-in-law Ye suddenly hesitated a little, and she didn't know. She just said it casually.

But thinking of the heroic sacrifice of the third brother of the Ye family a few years ago, the second sister-in-law Ye quickly changed the topic and said, "You girl, go and help with the meal. It's time to eat!" Go to bed early tonight. Your aunt and uncle will have a banquet tomorrow. You have to get up early to help.

Sure enough, a group of children were quickly diverted of their attention and went to the kitchen to help pack and cook.

In the dining room, everyone asked Ye Zhi about the banquet tomorrow.

In the past, Zhang Xiaomei and Father Ye thought that there was such a girl, and they had to do something better.

But who knows, God's calculation is not as good as people's.

Because of Lu Wei's tight time, the banquet didn't even have time to choose a good day.

Lu Wei also said that it was too late for the people in the family to come.

His grandparents are in the cadre retirement office in the capital. The old man is old and can't stand the long journey.

His parents are both in the south, and it takes a day and a night to take the train.

Ye Zhi picked a green vegetable and put it in her mouth and said, "Don't make it too complicated. Just have a meal for the whole family."

Zhang Xiaomei said softly, but she had her own thoughts.

It was not until after dinner that everyone's interest eased.

However, when Ye Zhi came out of the shower, she saw Ye Xiaoding sitting on the threshold of the gate and looking up at the sky.

Ye Xiaoding is the child of Ye Zhi Sange. He is 7 years old.

A few years ago, her third brother died heroically on the front line. At that time, Ye Xiaoding was less than one year old.

Ye Xiaoding's mother cried with the child in her arms all night after night, talking about her life every day, saying that she had ruined her whole life.

Later, her mother, Zhang Xiaomei, loved her, so she gave her half of the pension of the third brother, asked her to leave the Ye family and find another good family.

Her third sister-in-law was also quite decisive. She took half of the pension and left the child directly. She married again in less than a month.

What is hateful is that she married to the town next door. In fact, it is not far away, but she has never come back to see Ye Xiaoding.

In order not to make Ye Xiaoding sad, the family did not talk about his mother's business.

At that time, the second sister-in-law had her own children, one after another, and several children were also very young, so the work of taking Ye Xiaoding fell on the original owner.

The original owner is a child lover, otherwise he would not have gone to please Gao Wenbo when he knew that he had three children.

Therefore, Ye Xiaoding has been very clingy to her since she was a child, because there is not enough time to sleep at home. When she was a child, Ye Xiaoding slept with Ye Zhi and several girls.

Later, when he was 5 years old, Zhang Xiaomei felt that it was not good for him to leave him in the pile of girls, so she pushed him to the first floor and slept with several boys of his sister-in-law and second sister-in-law.

Ye Zhi also went to work in the textile factory and didn't have much time to play with him.

But it doesn't affect the relationship they have established since childhood. Ye Xiaoding is still very clingy to her.

Ye Zhi sat down next to Ye Xiaoding and asked, "Xiaoding, why haven't you picked up vegetables since you just had dinner?"

Lu Wei came from the city of China yesterday and brought a lot of things, including meat, children's snacks, snowflake cream, wheat cream and so on.

Just before dinner, a group of children at home solved another bag of walnut pastry.

When it was time to eat, they ate a lot of meat.

However, Ye Xiaoding only picked up two green vegetables.

But I heard from several nieces that Ye Xiaoding didn't even eat peach cakes.

At this moment, Ye Xiaoding raised his head from his arm, took a look at Ye Zhi, and asked, "I heard from everyone that you are going to a good place with your military aunt soon."

Ye Zhi didn't want to lie to the child, so she nodded, "Hmm."

Ye Xiaoding asked plainly, "How far is it far away?" Do you want to go with the drag function? Do you want to take a bus?"

Ye Zhi answered with a glance, "You have to take the tow station in the town first, and then go to the county to take the train. After taking the train, you have to take a boat. When you get to the island, you may have to transfer once."

Ye Zhi still doesn't know where Lu Wei's regiment is on the island, so she doesn't know how long it will take to walk after getting on the island.

Ye Xiaoding frowned, with a heavy expression on his small face, and then nodded:

"That's really far away."

"Auntie, write to me. I'll go to primary school in autumn. I can also read some words, so I can understand the letter you wrote to me."

Ye Zhi touched his little head with a smile: "Okay, my sister-in-law will write to you."

Although that said so, Ye Zhi remembered Ye Xiaoding's appearance of not going to school for the past two years. He was simply a little bully!

Moreover, Ye Xiaoding's ending in the original book doesn't seem to be very good.

Because he mainly took Gao Wenbo's three children, he originally wanted Ye Xiaoding to accompany them, but Gao Wenbo's children didn't like Ye Xiaoding to go to their house and drove him away many times. Over time, Ye Xiaoding didn't go to their house.

Because there were no parents, Ye Xiaoding was often laughed at by his classmates when he went to school. He didn't go to school for a few days, and he was at home every day.

Once, Ye Xiaoding followed Ye Zhi to the market. Because he missed Ye Zhi, he ran to find her alone.

But the traffickers were cheated away and sold to the south.

Since then, Zhang Xiaomei cried and was blinded. The original owner also quarreled with Gao Wenbo about this matter, and there was a gap.

Later, although Ye Xiaoding escaped and came back, it had been several years since then. The original owner went to the big city with Gao Wenbo again. When he found the original owner, he learned that the original owner had been kicked out of the house by Gao Wenbo and died tragically.

In the end, Ye Xiaoding wanted to revenge on Gao Wenbo, and finally died unexpectedly.

Thinking of this, Ye Zhi was a little melanoed.

***

After Lu Wei, who was on the other end, returned to the hostel, the receptionist stopped him and said, "Lu Tongzhi, someone called you today, and the phone number was written on the blackboard for you."

Before Lu Wei could speak, the front desk's Tongji said, "The other party has called twice, and you can call her back immediately when you come back."

Then the same magazine added: "It's a female magazine."

Lu Wei looked at the string of familiar numbers on the blackboard, and then nodded and said, "Okay, thank you for your hard work."

Looking at Lu Wei's handsome face, Tongzhi was stunned and said stiffly, "It's not hard, it's not hard. The phone is idle now. Why don't you call back first?"

Lu Wei still held his marriage certificate with Ye Zhi in his hand, and then said, "I'll put my things away first and come down later."

Chapter 12

Family compound of Yangcheng Military Region.

Shen Nanzhen looked at the quiet telephone on the tea table and squeaked softly.

Lu, who was sitting on a single sofa and reading the newspaper, frowned forward and said, "Can you stop shouting? My ears hurt when I heard it."

Shen Nanzhen looked over and said angrily, "If you don't like to listen, you can don't listen. What are you shouting about? It's just you!"

Lu Qianqian said, "I'm not deaf. Can I still pretend that I can't hear?"

He looked at his wife's hot and angry expression and really wanted to make her a cup of herbal tea.

Lu Qianqian said again, "Og it. I know you're waiting for that stinky boy's call. I said, aren't you in a hurry? Their marriage report has been passed. Can you still call them back?

Hearing this, Shen Nanzhen's eyebrows frowned deeper, "When did I say I would call them back?" Do I look like a bad mother-in-law? I'm just angry that this stinky boy didn't call back to say such a big thing about his marriage!"

In the past two years, she has been grinding her mouth for Lu Wei to find an object.

Finally, Lu Wei was willing to talk, and it was too late for her to be happy.

But I never thought that Lu Wei's speed was so fast. As soon as the object was found, the marriage report was directly typed.

Lu Qianqian's attention was still on the newspaper and muttered, "It doesn't matter whether you are a bad mother-in-law or not. Your son thinks you are enough."

"Beover, when did the stinky boy hear about us?"

Lu Qianqian made a conclusion: "Your son is not an obedient person."

At the beginning, the family asked Lu Wei to stay in the northern army after graduation. Who knows that the next day, they applied to go to the southern island by themselves, or the southernmost place.

Shen Nanzhen crossed her waist and sneer, "You old man, when you dared to be promoted to the leader, you were your son. Now if you don't obey, you will become my son alone, right?"

Lu Qianqian felt unreasonable. He scratched the back of his head and said, "Shen Tongzhi, pay attention to your attitude. What kind of old man? I don't like to hear this!"

"What's my attitude? I'm your wife, not your subordinate. Don't take care of me!"

Lu Qianqian: "Look at you, with this temperament, can your son bring his daughter-in-law to you?"

Shen Nanzhen: "..."

Lu Qianqian added, "I dare to say that Lu Wei will not call you back tonight. I guess I won't connect with you until the dust settles.

Shen Nanzhen: "..."

"This wedding report has been made. Why don't you tell the dust to settle down? When will it be called?"

Lu Qianqian smiled and said, "Let's go back to the island."

Shen Nanzhen sighed, "I think so." Then she wink to Lu Qian, "Why don't you call the political commissar to ask?"

Lu Qianqian: "Just love gossip!" With that, he folded the newspaper in half and put it aside. Then he picked up the enamel cup of the tea table and took a sip: "I, I talked to the people over there today."

Who on earth loves gossip?

*

Lu Wei didn't sleep at night. When the sky turned fish belly white, he got up.

After carefully washing up, he slowly walked downstairs. At this time, the front desk of the hostel had been changed.

Lu Wei ignored the string of phone numbers on the blackboard and then walked out of the door.

He knew that the phone was from his mother.

I just want to ask him about his marriage to Ye Zhi.

But now he is married to Ye Zhi. It's useless to say anything. It's more practical to bring people directly to her.

Moreover, when Lu thought of his parents' relationship, he couldn't help reaching out and rubbing his temples.

Because his father is a soldier and his mother is also a military doctor, both of them are anxious and dry.

Talking is like a quarrel.

In his impression, Ye Zhi is a typical Jiangnan woman.

Speaking Wu Nun's soft words, he must also have a gentle and quiet personality.

He had a headache when he thought of Ye Zhi seeing his parents' way of getting along with each other and not knowing whether he would be scared.

In this case, it's better not to see you for the time being.

There was already a jeep waiting outside the door, and a big red flower was tied to the front of the car. One of his comrades-in-arms stood next to the car. He came from the city of Hushi yesterday to help deliver the brideged.

When Lu Wei got on the bus, his comrade-in-arms handed him a big red flower and said, "Lu Tongji, congratulations on your wedding today. Mr. Lu told me to prepare a big red flower for you, which will be tied around your neck later."

Lu Wei glanced at the big red flower, which was the same size as the jeep.

It's about the size of his head.

This should be hung around the neck. What does it look like?

After he took the red flower, he put it aside silently and said, "My daughter-in-law said, everything is simple."

My comrades-in-arms have a toothache when they hear this sentence 'daughter-in-law'.

He has known Lu Wei for several years. Before, he thought he would always be single. Who knew that he would fall in love with each other, and it would be solved in two days.

It's a good learning to fight quickly.

The comrade-in-arms joked, "I just got the certificate. You are not afraid of climbing on your head when you listen to women so quickly?"

Lu Wei couldn't help hooking his lips: "If you don't let her climb on my head, will you climb?"

This may be the relationship between husband and wife that Li Weimin said.

He didn't understand it before, but now he seems to feel it a little.

"Forget it, you don't have a daughter-in-law. You don't understand." Lu Wei said lightly and hit again.

comrade-in-arms: "..."

He is a little itching. Isn't Lu Wei himself only married for a day?

What does he know?

The hostel is not far from the streets and alleys where Ye Zhi is located. It took a few minutes to get to her house.

However, because the alley was narrow, the car could not drive into the door of Ye Zhi's house, so it could only stop at the entrance of the alley.

.

At this time, there are people everywhere, and they seem to know that the Ye family has a happy event today.

But before getting out of the car, Lu Wei heard someone raise his voice and ask, "The old girl of the Ye family is going to follow the officer to the island in the south?"

Then Li Ermei's voice came and said sourly, "The officer was taken to the army to marry her, otherwise how could he want her to be an old girl!"

"You don't know. That place used to be called Ghost Gate, which specializes in the exile of all kinds of criminals. I heard that it's not as good as our town. The people who go there are all going to open up wasteland and plant trees. Half of the year is spent in the typhoon, and you can't even grow vegetables!"

Some of the concubine said, "Oh, hey, can the daughter of the Ye family bear this kind of suffering?"

"I'm sure she can't eat it. What do the Ye family and her look like?"

Li Ermei sneered, "Don't say I'm looking at my own family. My niece is so delicate that she can't even pick up two buckets of water!" How can you live a hard life?

"Look at her, she will be disliked by others in less than three months and come back crying!"

Just then, a small figure walked to Li Ermei with a sour face--

Kick her new shoes into the stream with one kick.

Ye Xiaoding, who was short in stature, crossed his waist in one hand and pointed to Li Ermei and scolded, "Besides the bad words of my sister-in-law, I'll work with you!"

"Oh, my shoes!" As soon as Li Ermei saw the shoes that had been kicked into the stream, she couldn't care about flirting with Ye Xiaoding. While scolding, she ran to the stream: "You have a son-in-law who has a father and a mother-in-law. I'll see if I won't beat you to death later!"

Ye Xiaoding then kicked Li Ermei's straw hat and kettle into the stream.

He said again, "Just beat me. I'll just stand here waiting for you!"

Ye Xiaoding crossed his waist and pointed to a group of people sitting around the tree and scolded, "You all listen to me. My aunt and my uncle are going to the island to build the motherland. If you dare to talk nonsense again, I will sue the commune!"

"You son of a bitch, you wait for me!" Li Ermei couldn't care about anything. She directly put herself in the stream and hurriedly touched the water to find her shoes and kettle. My kettle! If I don't beat you to death later, I'll give you your surname!"

Hearing this, Lu Wei got out of the car first and walked to Ye Xiaoding's side.

He recognizes this child.

When she met Ye Zhi on the first day, she deliberately mentioned Ye Xiaoding.

Ye Xiaoding is not only the heir of the martyr, but also the child brought up by Ye Zhi himself.

Inexplicably, Lu Wei has a special sense of identity with him.

Lu Wei said, "Xiaoding, come here and go back with your uncle."

Ye Xiaoding was stunned when he heard Lu Wei's voice.

Ye Xiaoding seemed to be a child who did something wrong, and then he drooped his head and shoulders.

As if waiting for the wrong punishment, he walked to Lu Wei's face.

He shouted stiffly, "Uncle."

"I..."

This is the day when my aunt and uncle have a banquet. He shouldn't have come out to quarrel with others.

Well, he happened to be seen by his uncle.

I don't know if it will affect my uncle's impression of my aunt.

Lu Wei is the only child in the family and has not had many opportunities to deal with children.

At this time, he subconsciously stretched out his palm, patted him on the shoulder, and said, "Ye Xiaoding Tongzhi, you just did a good job."

"You bravely protected your sister-in-law."

Hearing this, Ye Xiaoding's eyes lit up, "Really?"

I thought Lu Wei would criticize him fiercely, but I didn't expect to be praised.

Lu Wei nodded in a serious tone: "Of course, although the days on the island are hard, I think many people are willing to dedicate their blood in order to build the motherland. Your sister-in-law is such a person. She should not be deprecated, but deserves to be respected.

As soon as Lu Wei's words came out, those who had been talking casually around the tree suddenly dispersed and said "congratulations" when they left.

Li Ermei only found one shoe and straw hat, and the other shoe and kettle had already sank in the stream, and the shadow could not be seen.

Looking at Lu Wei standing next to Ye Xiaoding, she gritted her teeth and slipped away.

*

Seeing the crowd disperse, Lu Wei didn't want to waste time on unnecessary people, so he immediately took Ye Xiaoding and his comrades-in-arms to Ye Zhi's house.

Before he reached the door, Lu Wei heard the hot discussion and looked at it from afar, but he didn't see Ye Zhi's figure.

I don't know why he was not afraid of the bullet rain, but now he was so nervous that his palms were sweating.

Ye Xiaoding smiled and said, "Uncle, my sister-in-law is beautifully dressed today. Don't be excited later."

Lu Wei said "um" and then walked into the Ye family under the greeting of everyone.

The comrades-in-arms beside him laughed and said, "Little, your uncle won't be excited because of this scene. You don't know that your uncle has a nickname, do you?"

Ye Xiaoding asked with a adoring face, "What's the nickname?"

In his impression, the soldiers are all powerful and domineering, and his uncle looks very powerful.

The comrade-in-arms hummed: "Cold-faced sniper!"

Ye Xiaoding asked curiously, "What do you mean?"

His comrade-in-arms said, "That is to say, no matter what dangerous things he encounter, he can do it without changing his face."

With the words, there were bursts of laughter from the old Ye family.

*

Ye Zhi, who was in the room, sat on the wooden bed in her parents' room in new red clothes, waiting for Lu Wei to arrive.

She was pulled up by Zhang Xiaomei before dawn, and then combed her hair by a aunt invited by her mother.

Her mother said that there were sons and daughters in this aunt's family, and several children were either soldiers or doctors and teachers.

My son-in-law and her husband have also been in harmony for a lifetime. Anyone who is married in the town wants to ask her to comb her hair.

Ye Zhi asked the lady to comb her hair before dawn, and listened to what she had heard on the TV in a daze: "If you comb your head, don't worry about wealth..."

Because she got up early, Ye Zhi is a little doze off when she is sitting in bed now, but her brother and sister-in-law have been talking outside the door, and there is no way to doze off.

Fortunately, it's just a family to have dinner today, otherwise I don't know how to stay up all day.

When he went to the island, Ye Zhi must not let Lu Wei hold a banquet again.

Otherwise, she will be exhausted!

It's really tiring to get married. Ye Zhi just wants to know now--

When on earth can we eat?

The author has something to say: I just want to cook!

Chapter 13

Just as Ye Zhi couldn't help squinting for a while, someone outside the door shouted, "The bridegroom is here!"

"Oh, hey, the groom is so handsome!"

Ye Zhi's sleepy bug was suddenly driven away and quickly straightened his waist and sat up.

Then, the door of the room was pushed open. Lu Wei's tall figure came in surrounded by a crowd, and he saw Ye Zhi sitting by the bed at a glance.

The inside of the room has been carefully decorated, and many things are decorated with red paper.

Then I didn't know who said, "Come out and let the bride and groom chat."

Then, the door was closed again.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi quietly.

She wore a new dress of red flowers, with a pure red dress underneath, which made her skin white and shiny.

The two braids are also covered with festive red flowers. The white face is thinly coated with a little red fat, and the lips are red and the teeth are white, which is very beautiful.

Lu Wei gasped slightly, as serious as a military salute: "Ye Zhitong, I'm coming."

Ye Zhi raised her eyes, but laughed out with a sneer.

She looked at a big red flower on Lu Wei's chest, smiled and joked, "Lu Tongzhi, who prepared this big red flower for you?"

How can it be...

Is it so big?

Ye Zhi couldn't help laughing all of a sudden.

Lu Wei's face was hot, and he quickly pulled away the big red flower that had been hung up by the chaos just now. Don't open his face: "It's a mess."

Ye Zhi took out a small red flower that had been prepared for a long time and exhaled like an orchid: "Come here, I'll stop it for you."

Lu Wei slowly took a breath and then stepped towards Ye Zhi.

Obviously, there are only a few short steps, but Lu Wei feels that a second is like a year.

When he stood in front of Ye Zhi, Ye Zhi also stood up immediately. The two were a little different in height, and Ye Zhi only went to his shoulder a little.

Lu Wei looked down at her, and his eyebrows were stained with a two-point smile.

Ye Xiaoding didn't lie. Today's Ye Zhi is really good-looking.

Ye Zhi's white fingers pinched a small red flower, broke a needle buckle on the upper face, and then lightly buckled the shirt on his left chest, and the red flower buckled on his white military uniform.

In an instant, a strange and sweet breath permeated his nose. Lu Wei knew that this was Ye Zhi's unique taste.

The agitation between his heart became faster and faster, and he turned his eyes to a piece of red cloth on the bed mat.

If it had been Lu Wei in the past, he would have felt that the scene was too abrupt, but at this moment, he inadvertently raised a smile and said, "Thank you."

Ye Zhi let go of her hand, then smiled and said, "You're welcome between us."

Although it doesn't match his military uniform very well, it's just this day.

Only let him endure it for a while.

Listening to Ye Zhi's obscure words, Lu Wei's heart was warm.

Ye Zhi means that they are already husband and wife, so they don't need to be separated.

The two of them didn't stay in the room for too long, so they soon came out of the hall.

As soon as Ye Xiaoding saw Ye Zhi and Lu Wei, he said to Lu Wei's comrades-in-arms, "Look, is my sister-in-law particularly beautiful today?"

My comrade-in-arms began to have a toothache again. Ye Zhi is really good-looking.

It's even more worthy to stand with Lu Wei.

This doll is also crooked.

.

Although Ye Zhi meant not to hold a banquet, there were more than a dozen people in the Ye family, and today is also lively.

Ye Zhi introduced all the family to Lu Wei, and even a group of chirping children did not fall behind.

Lu Wei has a good memory. Even if he has to remember more than a dozen people at once, he is not confused.

Even a child.

Ye Zhi finally found that Ye Xiaoding didn't know where she had gone. She looked around and couldn't even see the shadow.

Finally, he slipped out by himself, "Auntie, are you looking for me?"

Ye Zhi smiled at him and said, "Your sister and others said that you went out early in the morning. Where have you been?"

Ye Xiaoding smiled and told her about kicking Li Ermei's shoe kettle at the tree just now.

Ye Zhi immediately showed a look of approval to him: "Well done!"

She is an adult, but she is a junior. Even if she is angry, it is impossible to fight with Li Ermei, otherwise she will be poked by the town's people.

Ye Xiaoding finally took a bad breath for her.

It's not a waste of time to hurt the child.

Ye Xiaoding's eyes lit up, "Sir-in-law, just now A Xiu caught me and beat me for a beat, and my buttocks still hurt. But you and your uncle both praised me for doing the right thing!"

Ye Zhi laughed and said, "Did your uncle see it? Do you also praise that you have done a good job?"

It's a little hard to imagine.

Ye Xiaoding raised his little chin slightly and hummed proudly, "Yes! He also said that I bravely protected you.

Ye Zhi looked at Ye Xiaoding's cute and playful appearance, and she was reluctant to part with the child.

The child is really close to her. Every time he picks wild fruits, he takes them home for her.

Even the bath water is sometimes cooked by Ye Xiaoding.

Ye Zhi knew that the child was good to her. She won a bonus on that anniversary and also bought him milk candy and a nannie.

However, Ye Xiaoding is not a child who eats alone. The sugar is distributed to his brothers and sisters, and the villain book is also read together.

I just don't know what Ye Xiaoding will do in the future after she goes to the island?

Ye Zhi thought for a thought, but she still couldn't leave the child behind.

Ye Xiaoding's mother has left him.

She can be said to be Ye Xiaoding's second mother. If he abandons him again, he will definitely have a psychological shadow in the future. Maybe he will repeat the tragedy in the book and be abducted and sold.

While he hadn't gone to the island yet, Ye Zhi felt that there was still room for turning around.

If Lu Wei agrees, then take Ye Xiaoding to Qiongzhou Island.

If you don't agree, just let Lu Wei put them there!

.

If so, Ye Zhi went to her parents and talked about it.

Ye Zhi finally convinced the two old men from noon to dinner in the evening and then packing up their luggage.

Ye Dad and Zhang Xiaomei agreed, "If Lu Wei agrees, take Xiaoding to go. This child will kiss you when he is young."

Ye Zhi was so happy that she went directly to Ye Xiaoding and asked him to pack his luggage quickly.

But who knows that when she asked Ye Xiaoding, the child refused: "I'm not going!" After saying that, he ran out.

But it wasn't long before I was caught by several men drinking outside.

Brother Ye pointed to Ye Xiaodingxun and said, "It's not for you children not to run out when it's dark. The outside is full of streams. What if it falls?"

Ye Xiaoding was scolded, with red eyes and no words, biting his lips.

Ye Zhi walked over and held him tightly in his arms, but he was reluctant to scold him: "Why don't you go?"

"Silly!"

"Where is the fool?"

"My mother doesn't want me to get married. You are my sister-in-law. If you marry someone and bring me this oil bottle, you are stupid!" After Ye Xiaoding finished speaking, he suddenly cried out.

They don't know how long it has been since they saw Ye Xiaoding cry.

He didn't cry when he was beaten and scolded. It was very naughty.

Over the years, everyone deliberately did not mention Ye Xiaoding's affectionate mother, for fear that the child would be unhappy to know.

Who knows, this child is smart.

His mother got married for a long time with half of the pension, and then gave birth to several children. How could she take care of Ye Xiaoding?

This cry made several women at home couldn't help crying, but they didn't dare to cry loudly and secretly wiped their tears on their men's shoulders.

Ye Zhi felt sorry for the child's parents and wanted to take the child to the island together.

Why doesn't the child feel sorry for her?

Knowing that she is married, she will be looked down upon if she takes care of a child.

At this moment, Ye Zhi was surrounded by a figure. She felt both familiar and strange. Then she turned her head and saw Lu Wei standing beside her.

He handed her a look and signaled her to rest assured.

Lu Weiyi looked coldly at Ye Xiaoding in Ye Zhi's arms, stretched out his arm and pulled him out of Ye Zhi's arms and stood face to face with him.

Lu Wei's tall figure gives people an invisible sense of oppression, especially when standing in front of the thin Ye Xiaoding, it is like a big mountain in front of him.

Lu Wei asked in a calm voice, "Ye Xiaoding, do you know what the typhoon transit is like?"

Ye Xiaoding looked at Lu Wei blankly and did not answer.

Lu Wei asked again, "Have you ever heard the wind blowing like ghosts crying and wolves?"

Ye Xiaoding didn't understand, but nodded, indicating that he had heard it.

Lu Wei turned to his clear eyes and asked, "The wind and waves on the island are more terrible than ghosts crying and wolves howling. If you were alone in a room without light, would you be afraid?"

Ye Xiaoding's thin body trembled obviously, but he gritted his teeth and shook his head: "Don't be afraid!"

Lu Wei: "You're not afraid. Do you think your sister-in-law will be afraid alone?"

After saying that, everyone was stunned.

Is the island so horrible?

If it's so horrible, then you really need to take more people as partners, otherwise what will Ye Zhi do?

Lu Wei is a soldier. If he leaves for ten days and eight days as soon as he leaves the mission like this, how can Ye Zhi deal with it alone?

When everyone was panicked, only Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei calmly. There was no expression on his face, but his eyes were inadvertently moved inexplicably.

Ye Xiaoding's expression stagnated, and the tears on his face had already stopped, leaving a few clearly visible tears.

Of course, his aunt will be afraid, even thunder.

As soon as there is thunder, you will sleep next to others.

Lu Wei finally snorted, "Do you think you want to go to Qiongzhou Island with us to take care of you?" You are already a man. You have to stand up and protect her as bravely as you do with those who defames your sister-in-law today. Instead of letting us take care of you, understand?"

Ye Xiaoding's small body couldn't help trembling when he was shocked by Lu Wei's words, but his eyes did not avoid it at all.

"I'll ask you for the last time, will you go?"

Ye Xiaoding gritted his teeth and nodded, "Go! I want to protect my sister-in-law!"

When Ye Zhi heard Ye Xiaoding's answer, she immediately breathed a sigh of relief and touched his head: "Ye Xiaoding Tongzhi, then pack up your clothes quickly and don't delay our journey."

Some people eat soft but not hard, but Ye Xiaoding has to be hard!

Ye Xiaoding immediately shouted "Yes" and then ran to the room.

Ye Zhi was completely relieved and subconsciously leaned to Lu Wei's side, as if he were a harbour that made people feel extremely safe. Then he raised his finger again and touched the back of his hand.

The next second, Lu Wei held her hand tightly silently.

The two looked at each other, and Ye Zhi whispered, "Lu Wei, thank you."

He not only persuaded Ye Xiaoding, but also agreed to take him to Qiongzhou Island.

Lu Wei pinched her soft and delicate fingers and said, "Didn't you say that today?"

"You're welcome between us."

*

That night, Ye Zhi chatted with her mother and sister-in-law all night.

Until the next day, when it was dawn, her mother took out a passbook and stuffed it into her hand while her sister-in-law's second sister-in-law went to the kitchen to cook food: "This is the third-law's pension. One half is given to Xiaoding's mother, and the other half is here. You can bring it, don't do it."

Zhang Xiaomei had given her a thick pile of money last night, saying that it was her dowry.

Although it's not much, it has been stored for her all these years.

She is already very grateful for her parents' heart.

Zhang Xiaomei wiped the tears from Ye Zhi's face and said, "I remember what my mother said. Don't look back when you take the bus to the station, okay?"

Ye Zhi nodded and looked at the brighter and brighter sky outside, knowing that she was really leaving here.

"Mom, I will write to you."

"Okay."

The people of the Ye family stood at the intersection to say goodbye to them. The rising sun shone on the ground, reflecting a long figure.

The jeep cared Ye Zhi and Lu Wei, and a little Ye Xiaoding left for the railway station in the county.

When he went to the railway station, Lu Wei went to the window and added a children's ticket.

While waiting for the bus, Lu Wei suddenly said, "We will take the train to Yangcheng first, and then take a boat back to Qiongzhou Island from Yangcheng."

Ye Zhi nodded: "Well, I know."

Lu Wei hesitated for a while, and then said, "My mother is in the Yangcheng Military Region Hospital. I'll take you to see her then?"

Ye Zhi looked at the only embarrassed expression on the landing, so she smiled and joked, "The ugly woman finally has to see the family. Let's see you when you come."

Lu Wei answered, "It's not ugly."

The waiting room was crowded, and Ye Zhi didn't hear what Lu Wei said clearly, "What?"

Lu Wei shook his head with a smile and said, "You can check the ticket and get on the bus. Let's go."

Ye Xiaoding pulled his luggage behind him and shouted excitedly, "Okay, I'm going to take the train!!!"

Chapter 14

Lu Wei led Ye Zhi and Ye Xiaoding on the Green Railway. The train they took this time was from Gai to Yangcheng. At this time, there are already a lot of passengers on the train, which is crowded.

Tall Lu Wei took his luggage and walked in front of him to lead the way. From time to time, he looked back at Ye Zhi and Ye Xiaoding, worried that they had not kept up.

Ye Zhi held Ye Xiaoding in one hand and Ye Xiaoding's luggage in the other hand.

Ye Zhi didn't dare to take off at all, so she almost walked on his back.

Because the trains in the 1970s were like the Spring Festival travel rush, everyone carried a lot of luggage.

Sometimes when he was walking, he was too crowded, so Ye Zhi reached out and pulled his clothes.

Lu Wei just told Ye Zhi about the carriage they were going to, but the flow of people in the station was too large, and her ears were full of all kinds of incomprehensible local sounds, and she didn't hear it clearly at all. Now I have a black eye. I don't even know which carriage or position I want to go to.

After passing through several carriages, the noise finally became less, and they came to the sleeper carriage.

At this moment, Lu Wei turned around to Ye Zhi and said, "Just one more carriage. You follow closely."

Ye Zhi said, "Well, if you go forward, we will follow you."

Several people continued to walk forward. When they came to a carriage, Lu Wei held the ticket in his hand in front of a sleeper compartment, as if the number on the ticket was on it.

Ye Zhi also looked at the ticket number. That's right.

It's just that there is a maid with her feet on the berth.

Ye Zhi took a look at Lu Wei and saw helplessness flashing in his eyes. It seemed that it was not the first time he had encountered such a thing.

She stepped forward and shouted, "Maun, you are sitting in the wrong seat."

It was just that the mire was sulking, did not open her eyes, and deliberately turned her back.

Ye Zhi is not used to this kind of person. It is not to mention that Lu Wei's letter of introduction is needed to buy a sleeper in this era, and it is still expensive.

And they have to take the train for a day and a night. How can they give it to others?

Ye Zhi glanced at the sleeper room and no one else came up. Then she knocked on the iron sleeper bed frame and immediately made a harsh sound.

This sound is not loud in the huge carriage, but it is a little harsh in the small sleeper compartment.

The grandma immediately said, "Hey, hey," "What are you doing? My ears..."

Ye Zhi cleared her throat and smiled faintly, "Mug, you are in the wrong seat. This is our sleeping space."

When the old lady heard this, she immediately snorted angrily, "This lady, the lady doesn't tell you that my waist and legs are not good. When I squeezed into the car, I was hit by someone. Now it hurts so much that I can't get up. Look at you, you are young and strong. You should be able to survive after squeezing. My old bones are useless, no If you change my seat, what do you think?"

Ye Zhi kept smiling, but kicked Ye Xiaoding, who was sitting on his luggage under his feet and said, "Aunnie, although I really want to help you, look at my nephew, who has a stomachache in the morning. Now he is so weak that he can't even walk."

After saying that, Ye Xiaoding exhaled "weakly", pulled Ye Zhi's feet, and cried pitifully, "Gu, I want to sleep..."

The concubine couldn't help drooping her face, looked at the two tickets in their hands, and said, "The three of you, didn't you buy two sleepers? Well, this soldier will change seats for my old bone. Isn't it enough for your aunt and nephew to sleep in a bunk?

With that, the concubine looked at Lu Wei, who was dressed in military uniform, as if she was already familiar with doing this.

If Lu Wei dares to say no, I'm afraid the concubine will make him ashamed to stay in this carriage in a few minutes.

Ye Xiaoding suddenly said "Ouch" twice: "Oh no, auntie, my aunt has a doll in her belly. She hasn't reached the three months yet. She has to take care of it carefully."

"Oh, my stomach hurts again..."

Lu Wei nodded, "Yes, I have to take care of my daughter-in-law."

Even if there is no doll, he is not sure to let Ye Zhi and Ye Xiaoding be alone here.

This is not a lie.

The granddun's face suddenly became a little embarrassed. She was an old man, and she met two weak and little people. Why should she not have changed this seat!

Seeing this, Ye Zhi smiled more brightly at the grand sitter: "Aunt, I originally wanted to call the flight attendant to come and have a look. Isn't this just arrived at the station? Everyone is busy, and I'm embarrassed to call others for these little things. Now I don't think it's very convenient for you, my son-in-law. Anyway, this sleeper is also empty. I'll call the flight attendant for you and ask them to make up a sleeper for you. You can also sleep more comfortably.

Then, Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei beside him and said, "Lu Tongzhi, go and call the flight attendant to make up a sleeper ticket for this maid."

After saying that, the grandmother's face changed. She hurriedly got up from the sleeper and pulled Lu Wei, who was about to leave. She said, "Oh, no, no, no, I'm actually about to get off at a few stops. I can still hold it by gritting my teeth."

"Gun Tongji, I'll just come by myself. You take good care of your daughter-in-law. I see that your daughter-in-law is still the first child, but you have to be careful..."

After saying that, he neatly packed his luggage and walked to the hard-seat car.

*

Looking at the back of the old nurse leaving, Ye Zhi gave Ye Xiaoding a thumbs up: "Good performance, I'll reward you with a milk candy."

Unexpectedly, I can even think of it when I'm less than three months pregnant. I'm a big kid!

Ye Xiaoding took the candy and smiled, "A Xiu said that if you meet a cheeky person, you will be more cheeky than her."

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi and smiled. If he went out alone this time, he would only be able to admit defeat.

Wearing this military uniform represents responsibility and serves the people.

But now he is not alone. He still has to take care of his wife and children.

Fortunately, Ye Zhi solved the problem perfectly.

It not only maintained the reputation of his soldiers, but also did not take advantage of others for nothing.

Ye Zhi looked at the landing of Wei and smiled: " Put your luggage first. There may be other people coming later."

There are four sleepers in this sleeper compartment. They bought two, and there are still two left. I guess someone will come later.

Lu Weiying said, "Okay."

Lu Wei obediently put the luggage. Ye Zhi took out the cloth prepared before and opened it, and then put it on the sleeper, but the bed in the sleeper was very small, and Ye Zhi brought the cloth to Qiongzhou Island.

Ye Zhi didn't sort out the cloth several times. In a sudden, a shadow shrouded him. Lu Wei took the cloth from Ye Zhi's hand and said, "I'll do it."

Ye Zhi was scalded by Lu Wei's warm palm, gave him the piece of cloth in his hand, took a step back silently and said, "Then you do it."

Lu Wei took over the cloth, squeezed it to Ye Zhi's position, and then neatly tidied up the sleeper.

The sleeper compartment was already pitifully small. Lu Wei's tall body was crowded enough to go to that pestle. Now the two adults are standing together and can only be close to each other.

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei's bed-laying action. At this time, he had taken off his military coat and only wore a white shirt. The long sleeves were folded in two, revealing a solid arm muscle. Looking up, he saw his sexy throat knot and a clear chin line.

Ye Zhi suddenly remembered the wedding photo taken by the two when they got the certificate.

Lu Wei is really handsome and charming.

There were a total of four photos of them. She gave them to the family. When they talked all night last night, the two sister-in-law took the photo and said with a smile that Lu Wei was good-looking and handsome, saying how they were.

Ye Zhi is a beauty association, and naturally she also likes handsome men.

But I didn't expect that I would marry such a handsome and decent soldier. I didn't dare to flirt casually.

She is going to suffocate to death.

The next second, Ye Zhi looked back at the only one who landed.

Looking at the tidy sleeper, Lu Wei not only looks good, but also the quilt is well organized, and he can't even see a trace of wrinkles!

Is this the basic quality of soldiers?

Lu Wei saw the shock in Ye Zhi's eyes and said lightly, "Take a break. I'll bring you something to eat."

Ye Zhi grabbed him and said, "No, I'm not hungry."

It's summer now, and there is no air conditioning on the green train. Although the taste is more circulating than that of the hard seat, there is still a strange smell.

Now she really can't eat anything.

Seeing that she didn't look well, Lu Wei immediately handed her a pot of water: "Then drink some water."

"Well, you can also sit down and have a rest."

Both sleeper berths are lower berths. Lu Wei and Ye Zhi sit on the opposite sleeper respectively, with big eyes facing small eyes.

Ye Zhi has no experience of taking a long-distance train alone with a man. Although there is Ye Xiaoding, the little guy has taken a nap in a small corner.

Ye Xiaoding has never taken a train. At first, he was a little excited. But in order not to cause trouble for Ye Zhi, he only dared to look here and there, but he didn't walk around or say much. He was very obedient compared with the past.

Just as Ye Zhi didn't know how to find the topic, two more people came to the carriage.

After several people exchanged greetings, the train was moving forward slowly.

Looking at the scenery that kept retreating outside the window, Ye Zhi was also a little sleepy and fell asleep next to the drowsy Ye Xiaoding.

Just as she was in a daze, Ye Zhi seemed to hear Lu Wei say a few words to Ye Xiaoding.

Soon, her curved body had room to stretch. She slightly adjusted her comfortable posture and fell asleep.

Lu Weimo's black eyes looked at Ye Zhi, who was asleep, and whispered to Ye Xiaoding, "You sleep on my side."

Ye Xiaoding asked, "Uncle, what about you?"

Lu Wei's thin lips opened slightly: "I'm not sleepy. Go to sleep."

He should take good care of his daughter-in-law.

Of course, Lu Wei is more than this.

*

The green train walked and stopped, and it took a whole day and a night to reach the terminal--

Yangcheng.

Ye Zhi thought back on the bitterness of the road and almost vomited.

Lu Wei and Ye Xiaoding seem to be in no use of a thing. They eat well and drink well.

Whether on the train or coming to Yangcheng Railway Station, I am still energetic.

And Ye Zhi is already like a withered leaf.

When they walked to the station square, Ye Zhi breathed the fresh air and felt a little better.

Ye Xiaoding looked at the railway station in Yangcheng and said in shock, "What a tall house!"

"Are all the houses in big cities so high?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "There should be a lot, but not all of them."

Before she could reneerate, Lu Wei took them to the bus again.

The summer in Yangcheng is so hot that people are about to melt. It's like getting on the bus like getting on a steamer. When you go up, it's dry, and when you come down, your clothes will drip.

I sweated all over.

Fortunately, there were not many stops, and Lu Wei soon took them out of the car.

Ye Zhi originally thought that Lu Wei would take them directly to his mother's hospital family compound, but who knew that they had come to the state-run guest house.

Lu Wei saw her doubts and said, "Our boat at eight o'clock tomorrow morning is relatively close to the dock."

On the second floor of the guest house, Ye Zhi opened the window and looked. It turned out that 100 meters away was the Taikoo Pier.

This is the trading port of Yangcheng in the 1970s. People come and go, and it is very lively.

Ye Zhi looked back at Lu Wei and asked, "Then when are we going to see your mother?"

Lu Wei raised his eyebrows and said, "I just called her. She is preparing for a business trip. She must preside over an important meeting."

And his father was already in the transfer period, and he should have gone to the war zone in the southwest by this time.

Lu Wei explained, "The incident happened suddenly. Please understand."

When Ye Zhi heard this, she was inexplicably relieved: "We are all a family. We don't have to see each other. We will see each other one day."

She is worried that she doesn't have time to buy something in Yangcheng.

Can't you let her show her strength?

She wants to add all kinds of flavors to her life on the island that is about to open.

Looking forward to it!

At this moment, Ye Zhi was in a good mood. She picked out her favorite dress from a pile of luggage, and then went to the bathroom to wash it, changed into clean clothes, and then went out for a good meal.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi's unconcealed excitement and suddenly couldn't help asking, "After coming to Yangcheng, will you not want to go to Qiongzhou Island?"

Ye Zhi smiled happily, "Can I not go?"

Lu Weiyi's breath was in his throat, and he asked with a black face, "What do you think?"

The author has something to say: Baozi, you can say it~

Chapter 15

There are many people from Guangdong Province on Qiongzhou Island. A few years ago, there were many intellectual youths who went to the mountains and went to the countryside.

In the first division of Lu Wei's regiment, there are many comrades-in-arms in Yangcheng, and few of their families are willing to go to the island with the army.

Some family members will go back and forth once a month to bring some durable food such as Yangcheng's bacon, chicken cakes, and wife cakes to their comrades-in-arms.

Because it is convenient for Yangcheng to travel to and from Qiongzhou Island, there is a round-trip ship to the island every day.

Although it takes 30 hours to take a boat, it can reach the shore directly without twists and turns.

However, as far as he knew, the relatives of his comrades-in-arms did not want to follow the army, mainly because they did not understand the language.

In their words, it is the same as the chicken and the duck.

You don't understand what I'm saying, and I can't understand what you're saying.

In terms of development, Yangcheng is indeed one heaven and one earth compared with Qiongzhou Island.

When Lu Weiyi went south, he thought about his mother's noise and didn't know if he would scare his daughter-in-law away.

Now I can't see him on a business trip.

But his daughter-in-law's excited expression after seeing the bustling Yangcheng immediately made him more worried.

How did he look at Ye Zhi, who seemed to want to stay in Yangcheng?

But Ye Zhi ignored him again, smiled, took his clothes and went into the bathroom.

She remembered that Lu Wei had said before that if she didn't want to go to Qiongzhou Island, she could stay in Yangcheng and live with his mother.

Why do you look like a toothache now?

Anyway, she just wants to buy something. She doesn't really plan to stay here. Let him guess.

Before long, Ye Zhi changed into a clean set of clothes and washed her head.

In an instant, the sweet smell filled the small room.

When he came out, Ye Zhi said with a smile, "It's really convenient. The big city is a big city, and the guest house actually has a direct shower faucet."

Lu Wei, who was packing his luggage, turned black again, even more gloomy than just now.

"Ye Xiaoding, hurry up and rush. You stink!" While wiping her hair, Ye Zhi walked to Ye Xiaoding and pulled him to find the clothes to change.

Ye Xiaoding originally stood at the window and looked at the big ship at the dock. At the end of the distance, there were not only two or three-story ships, but also big ships carrying goods. He was stunned. He had never seen such a big ship!

After Ye Xiaoding heard Ye Zhi's advice, he quickly found a set of clean clothes from the bag, and then ran into the bathroom.

Ye Zhi didn't forget to remind him, "Remember to beat the soap!"

Lu Wei, who was beside him, looked at Ye Zhi with a towel and wiped her long black hair.

This is the first time he has seen her with her hair loose, and every time he saw her before, she was more formal.

Even sleeping on the train these two days, Ye Zhi tied two braids.

Now it makes people feel itching.

Ye Xiaoding in the bathroom suddenly shouted, "Son-in-law, there is no water. How can I take a shower?"

Just as Ye Zhi was about to go to the bathroom to help him see him, Lu Wei walked in before her: "I'll do it."

All right.

You can come as you want.

Although Ye Zhi just rushed through, this sultry day soon made people sweat again. The kind that makes people sweat when they walk two steps.

After a while, Lu Wei came out of the bathroom. When he saw Ye Zhizheng standing at the window looking at the pier in the distance, he couldn't help asking again, "Don't you want to go to Qiongzhou Island?"

Ye Zhi almost forgot the conversation just now. Unexpectedly, Lu Wei still remembered it.

Ye Zhi stopped wiping her hair and looked back at him: "I didn't say that."

"What do you mean, you don't want me to go?" Ye Zhi looked over and asked back.

Lu Wei suddenly stood up from the chair, and the wooden stool dragged on the floor, making a harsh 'squeak' sound.

Lu Wei said seriously, "I didn't say it either."

Ye Zhi couldn't help laughing and said, "Isn't that enough? I came to a big city for the first time. Can't I be happy?"

"The stingy!"

Lu Wei's ears turned red. Don't open your face.

Ye Zhi saw that he really couldn't afford to joke, so he changed the topic and said, "When Xiaoding finishes taking a shower, you can also take a shower."

In fact, she knew that Lu Wei didn't sleep well on the train these two days. At this time, she should take a shower and have a good rest.

*

The three of them took a break and then came out to find food.

Eating in Yangcheng is not nonsense.

There are a lot of food that makes people feel watered by finding a state-owned store on the street.

However, in order to save money to buy daily necessities, Ye Zhi only asked for a boat porridge when she went to the state-owned restaurant, while Lu Wei asked for a plate of sausage powder and Ye Xiaoding asked for two barbecue buns.

Just now, Ye Xiaoding saw a bunch of children gathered around the steamer in the restaurant, saying something he couldn't understand. Anyway, he couldn't understand it, so he understood a bag.

Ye Xiaoding thought that so many children love it. It must be very suitable for their children's taste, so he didn't even think about it and asked for steamed buns.

Unexpectedly, the steamed bun oozed the fragrance of barbecue, which made people's taste buds and salivate.

Ye Xiaoding even licked the barbecue juice dripping on his wrist and hurriedly said, "It's delicious, it's so delicious!!"

Ye Zhi's boat porridge is very big. It is directly served in a casserole. When it is served, it is still hot and hot.

She asked someone to bring two small bowls and gave them a little to Lu Wei and Ye Xiaoding.

Seeing this, Lu Wei also gave her some steamed vermicelli: "This is delicious. Try it."

However, Ye Zhi saw that his steamed vermicelli roll was a little small, and he couldn't take a few bites.

He is a big man. How can he eat a little steamed vermicelli roll?

Ye Zhi said, "Enough, you can eat it. Don't give it to me."

Lu Wei saw that she was eating deliciously and said, "If it's not enough, you can ask for another one."

Ye Zhi hurriedly said, "Enough is enough. I don't eat much."

However, it is really difficult to refuse the sausage powder, especially the white, tender and smooth sausage powder. Ye Zhi said not to eat it, but Lu Wei did not refuse when he came over.

Finally, Ye Zhi bought an extra deep-fried dough stick.

The deep-fried dough sticks are crispy and fragrant on the outside, and soft and delicious on the inside, leaving an endless aftertaste.

Lu Wei watched Ye Zhi eat deliciously, but he picked out the green onions and ginger shreds of the boat porridge.

He silently kept this in mind--

Ye Zhi doesn't eat green onions and ginger.

***

Because she had to take the ship the next morning, Ye Zhi didn't plan to go back to the hostel to rest. He went straight to the state-owned store to buy daily necessities.

Although Lu Wei's mother couldn't see anything at the moment, she asked someone to send a lot of great unity and various bills, food tickets, meat tickets, daily necessities tickets, non-staple food tickets and so on.

And there are many tickets that are still available nationwide, saying that they are prepared for her.

He also said that some other inconvenient things were sent to Lu Wei's Corps by post.

Ye Zhi is ashamed of it.

I haven't seen the noodles yet, so I'll accept the gift first.

When she went out, Ye Zhi asked Lu Wei to call her and wanted to talk to his mother, but Lu Wei said that his mother should be on a business trip.

I'm afraid I can only wait until I come to Yangcheng next time.

Next time, I don't know how long it will take.

While on the train, Ye Zhi talked to Lu Wei about the situation on Qiongzhou Island.

She knew that a lot of things on Qiongzhou Island were transported by ship from here.

Whether it's daily necessities or food on the island, non-staple food is more expensive than here.

The second is that it is expensive, and it is always out of stock.

On the way to the state-owned store, Lu Wei said, "Don't save me. If you should buy it, buy it first, otherwise many things on the island will be scarce and you can't buy it if you want to."

"I will also give you my salary passbook at that time, but I didn't bring it with me this time. I'll give it to you when I go back to the army."

Ye Zhi nodded to Landing Wei's serious eyes, and then joked and asked, "How much have you saved over the years?"

Lu Wei's eyes were full of smiles, and then he said a number, which scared Ye Zhi.

"This... so much?" Ye Zhi's eyes widened and her face was unbelief.

Lu Wei made a joke and said, "Maybably my family is afraid that I will starve to death on Qiongzhou Island."

However, Lu Wei is either in the military academy or in the military camp all year round. He doesn't smoke or drink, and it's normal to save a little.

But I didn't expect the amount to be so big!

Since the beginning of this era, Ye Zhi's concept of money is that more than one yuan is a huge amount!

Those who can show great unity are all big money!

Well, this is what made her catch a golden turtle son-in-law.

Therefore, now Ye Zhi is also a rich and ticketed "big money".

.

She wrote down what she wanted to buy with pen and paper when she was just in the hostel. At this time, she went to the supply and marketing agency to pick it directly.

The stores in Yangcheng are all big. This time they went to a three-storey store. Ye Zhi could buy everything almost once.

But I mainly need to buy some kitchen supplies and seasonings.

Although there is a canteen in the army, now they all have a family.

Lu Wei still needs to be eaten after a full meal. This day is also a good day.

Then buy some dishes and pans. Lu Wei himself has them in the army, but Ye Zhi and Ye Xiaoding are not ready yet.

Lu Wei just said that these things can be put on the ship in advance, and then they can be transported to the dock on the island with the registration paper.

Although she is also a member of the big money now, she can't help calculating the price when it's time to buy something.

Sure enough, people who are married will become shacked.

Just like now, Ye Zhi looked at a big mirror. She felt that she hadn't looked in the mirror for a long time and couldn't walk at once.

Previously, in Xitang Town, because there were many women, a mirror was robbed and smashed for a long time.

Later, she simply divided the corners of each person. The place where the corners of the mirror can be seen was nothing more than a mouth and nose. She hadn't seen her whole face for a long time.

At this moment, Ye Zhi couldn't leave. She looked exactly the same as in her previous life.

I really miss this face.

But when Ye Zhi looked at the price, it was two yuan!

Just as Ye Zhi was about to change another one, Lu Wei picked up the mirror that Ye Zhi had just seen and gave it to the salesperson: "Tongzhi, I want this."

Ye Zhi walked to him and asked, "Why do you want such a big mirror?"

Lu Weixiao said, "Don't you want it?"

Ye Zhi said 'I didn't have it' on her face.

Lu Wei: "I just saw you twice and thought you should want it."

The salesman listened to the two people's words, and his heart suddenly felt that he had been hit by someone.

Ye Zhi only smiled and let him pay.

*

When they came out of the state-owned store, Lu Wei and Ye Xiaoding carried a lot of things, and Ye Zhi didn't seem to have finished it yet and walked to the grocery store over there.

She turned around and said to them, "Buy some more chicken cakes and peach cakes, and two more bottles of soy sauce and sugar."

If there are children, you must prepare some snacks.

Of course, Ye Zhi is also a deer.

If you go to the island, it will be difficult to buy.

However, the island is very wet and hydrated, and you can't buy too much, otherwise it is easy to get damp.

Ye Xiaoding looked at Ye Zhi curiously and said, "Auntie, can you eat chicken cake?"

"Why don't the chickens be raised a little bigger and used to lay eggs? Is it made into a cake at this small age?

Ye Xiaoding's face was full of regret and heartache.

When a big lady wrapped in a headscarf next to her heard Ye Xiaoding's words, she couldn't help laughing and said, "Kid, they still sell wife cakes!" Why do you think they sold their wives?

Ye Xiaoding turned pale with fear and said, "A Xiu said that there are many traffickers in big cities. Unexpectedly, it's true! They even sold their wives!"

"Auntie, why don't we report to the public security? It's okay to sell chickens. How can we sell our wives?" Ye Xiaoding had taken the words of the concubine as true and quickly avoided her.

Ye Zhi glanced at Lu Wei beside him, smiled and said, "Your uncle is a soldier. You can report it to him."

Seeing that Ye Xiaoding was almost scared to cry, Lu Wei said, "The lady is teasing you. There is no chicken in the chicken cake, and the wife cake is not selling his wife. It's just a name."

Ye Xiaoding's expression seemed to have overturned the palette. In the end, he didn't know what he thought and said silently, "Isn't that a lie? Why don't you call a wife cake..."

Ye Zhi thought it was so funny that it was fun to take Ye Xiaoding with her.

I can also help her carry things.

When the elder sister saw that Ye Zhi and others had bought so many things, she asked, "Your accent doesn't look like a local. Are you going to Qiongzhou Island?"

Ye Zhi nodded: "Well, we are not locals. We will go to Qiongzhou Island tomorrow."

The elder sister smiled and asked, "Is this your first time, right?" Did you just get married and go to the army?"

Looking at the white and tender, it doesn't look like the people on the island at all.

"Yes, sister." Ye Zhi listened to the concubine's accent that she didn't look like a Yangcheng person, and she was carrying a big backpack and asked, "Sister, are you also going to Qiongzhou Island?"

The elder sister nodded, "Yes, I'm here to visit my relatives and buy something by the way. I just heard from that child that your man is a soldier? So is my man. His name is Chen Baoguo. He is the battalion commander of the Eighth Battalion. If you go to the island, you can talk to me.

Ye Zhiying smiled and said, "Okay, sister, my name is Ye Zhi. My man's name is Lu Wei. When I go to the island, I'll play with you."

When the elder sister heard the name of "Lu Wei", she immediately felt a little familiar, but she didn't expect it.

Then the elder sister said, "The first time you went to the island, you should know that you have to take a ship for more than 30 hours, right? Buy some sour plums and seasickness medicine now, otherwise it will be uncomfortable.

However, looking at Lu Wei beside Ye Zhi, he not only took all the things, but also glanced at him here, as if he was very worried that his woman was talking to strangers.

I love my wife at a glance. I guess I'm ready.

Ye Zhi only looked at the things used by the buyer and forgot that she would take a boat for more than 30 hours tomorrow. At this time, when the elder sister reminded her, she remembered it.

"Okay, sister, you are so kind. Thank you for reminding me."

The elder sister waved her hand and said, "You're welcome. If there is a chance, let's see if we can meet on the boat tomorrow. Then I'll buy a bottle of fermented bean curd first, and I won't talk to you."

Ye Zhi nodded: "Okay."

Lu Wei saw the person leave, and then came over and asked, "What did she say?"

Ye Zhi took out a bottle of chili sauce, put it on the cabinet, and said, "The eldest sister said she was going to buy fermented bean curd. Do you eat fermented bean curd?"

Lu Wei: "Don't eat it. If you want to eat it, buy it."

Ye Zhi thought about it, and the fried dish with fermented bean curd seems to be quite delicious.

Why don't you buy a bottle?

Ye Zhi asked again, "The elder sister just asked me to buy some seasickness medicine and sour plums. Where can I sell them?"

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi and walked to another counter, and then motioned Ye Xiaoding to follow with his eyes. He answered, "I've already bought it."

Hearing this, Ye Zhi turned around and smiled, "Is it so fast? How dare you buy it all? When did you buy it?"

Why doesn't she know?

Lu Wei: "Just now."

Ye Zhi smiled brightly and said, "You're awesome!" With that, he took apart a big white rabbit's sugar, stuffed it into his mouth, and said, "Reward you with a candy."

Lu Wei just wanted to say that I'm not a child.

But at the thought that Ye Xiaoding had eaten many pieces of sugar fed by Ye Zhi in the past few days, he immediately opened his mouth slightly.

Ye Zhi put the sugar into his mouth.

Sweet and silk.

Lu Wei had an idea in his mind, and then turned around and asked the kiosk to weigh two catties of sugar.

It's not easy to get married. Of course, I want to share the happy events with you.

.

When they had bought everything, they were exhausted when they returned to the hostel.

Ye Xiaoding didn't take a shower, so he went straight to bed.

Ye Zhi was also very tired. She casually washed away the sweat on her body and slept in the same bed with Ye Xiaoding.

When Lu Wei came out of the bathroom, he looked at the other empty bed and was a little dissatisfied.

If you arrive at the island, Ye Xiaoding will still rob his daughter-in-law with him. Don't blame him for throwing people back to Xitang Town.

*

The next day, Ye Zhi was fine as soon as it was dawn. As soon as she woke up, she went to eat the last meal in Yangcheng early.

However, as soon as she got up from bed, Lu Wei, who was in the bed next to her, also opened her eyes and said, "Wake up? What kind of breakfast do you want? I'll buy it.

Ye Zhi looked at Ye Xiaoding, who was still asleep, and said, "Then buy me a lotus bag."

"Xiaoding, it's better to buy barbecue buns. Last night, he was talking about barbecued buns in his sleep."

Lu Wei nodded: "Okay."

When Lu Wei came out after washing from the bathroom, he happened to see Ye Zhi tidying up his clothes. Looking at the white and glowing skin, Lu Weichen's restlessness had just gone down.

This scene immediately made him feel that the blood of his body rushed to his forehead in an instant.

Then I felt a warm current between my nose...

Ye Zhi heard the sound of the door opening. Looking back, she saw Lu Wei's nosebleed.

Lu Wei: "..."

Ye Zhi rushed over in a hurry, "What's wrong with you? Why did you suddenly have a nosebleed?

Lu Wei didn't want to explain. He gently opened Ye Zhi's slender finger on his arm and said, "It's okay. I'll deal with it." After saying that, he went back to the bathroom.

Ye Zhi could not rest assured. After following him, she handed him a towel and asked with concern, "Are you all right?" Is there anything wrong with you?"

Ye Zhi's mind is full of those TV series. Generally, people with cancer have symptoms of nosebleeds.

But Lu Wei looks fierce, and he doesn't look like a sick person at all. Why did he suddenly become like this?

Lu Wei twisted the faucet and washed the blood stains with water. Soon the blood stopped. He waved his hand and didn't dare to look at Ye Zhi's eyes.

"I'm fine."

Ye Zhi: "How can you have a nosebleed if you have nothing to do?"

Lu Wei: "..."

It's hard to explain.

Finally, he thought for a thought and explained in a calm voice, "Maybe it's too hot. I'm angry."

When Ye Zhi heard it, it was no wonder.

The weather in Yangcheng is really hot.

It's not that the temperature will drop at night, but that even the wind is hot.

Moreover, Lu Wei stayed up all day and night on the train, and accompanied her to go shopping yesterday.

Maybe I'm really angry.

Lu Wei sighed heavily and said, "I'll buy you breakfast. Wait for me here."

"Won't I go? You're not feeling well." Ye Zhi pulled Lu Wei's clothes, afraid that he would have a nosebleed again when he went out.

Lu Wei turned sideways silently, avoiding Ye Zhi's touch and said, "I'll go out to breathe by the way."

Well, it seems that it's a little boring to stay in the house.

I'll take another boat for more than 30 hours later, and it's good to go out to breathe.

When Lu Wei came back after buying breakfast, Ye Xiaoding also woke up, mainly because he was excited.

The child has only been on the raft boat in Xitang Town, and has not yet been on a real ship.

Yesterday, I heard from Lu Wei that the ship would go out to sea, which made him look forward to it and excited.

He didn't know what the sea was. No one had said it before, but Lu Wei patiently explained to him: "When you are calm, it's like a blue gem, shining; but when the wind and waves are turbulent, it's like a huge monster, which is frightening."

But Ye Xiaoding had never seen gems, let alone monsters, and it was difficult to understand what Lu Wei said at once.

So he is looking forward to seeing the sea by boat today.

Ye Zhi thought of taking a boat for more than 30 hours, but before she got on the boat, her stomach had turned upside down.

She didn't expect how smooth the ship of this era would be. When a few waves came over, it must be swaying and blurred.

Several people ate hastily, and then took their light luggage to board the ship.

The rest of the luggage was registered and sent to the ship last night.

However, before boarding the boat, Ye Zhi looked at it and had time, and then said she was going to buy something.

Lu Wei and Ye Xiaoding waited for her at the boarding position.

Not long after, Ye Zhi came back and took a kettle in her hand.

Lu Wei didn't ask anything. He led them to a cabin on the second floor and a small window to look out.

Ye Zhi sat on the narrow bed board, then picked up the kettle on the table, handed it to Lu Wei, and said, "Drink some herbal tea."

"Hmm?" Lu Wei looked at the teapot held by Ye Zhixi's white hand and was a little puzzled.

He also thought that Ye Zhi ran to buy snacks to eat. It turned out that the kettle was filled with herbal tea?

Ye Zhi smiled and his eyebrows bent into a curved moon. "Don't you say you're angry? I asked the eldest brother of the herbal tea shop, and he said that it would be good to drink some herbal tea when it was hot.

Lu Wei: "..."

Instead, I will follow the customs in my hometown.

Lu Wei took the herbal tea handed over by Ye Zhi, then put it on the narrow chopping board and said, "Let's drink it on the island."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Are you afraid of suffering?"

Ye Zhi came a little closer, and she stood, while Lu Wei sat down. Ye Zhi found that his eyelashes were very long, like a small fan, casting a shadow. His nose was high, his thin lips were squeezed, and his carved facial features looked a little hazy in the cabin where the light was not bright.

Ye Zhi's heart suddenly softened, and this ziness was famous for its bitterness.

Ye Xiaoding at the end was not idle. When he heard Ye Zhi say what herbal tea he said, he thought it was delicious, and then he shouted, "Auntie, I'm also angry. I want to drink herbal tea."

Ye Zhi smiled at her lips, then took an enamel cup, poured half a cup for Ye Xiaoding, and said, "After drinking, don't want to eat chicken cakes."

Ye Xiaoding looked at the dark tea, but his face was arrogant, "So much, it's not enough to drink, sister-in-law."

Sure enough, the married people are all searching.

Ye Xiaoding grunted and drank it into his mouth. Suddenly, he almost spewed it all out, but under Ye Zhi's angrily, he swallowed his throat again: "Wow, what is this? It's so bitter!!" With that, he ran to the deck and soon made a few vomitous sounds.

Ye Zhi sneered.

Lu Wei looked at her smile, and the dimples on his lips loomed. Suddenly, he reached out and pulled her to his side. The narrow space suddenly made the atmosphere become ambiguous.

Ye Zhi broke free for a moment and didn't break free. The next second, she was pulled into his arms by the whole person and fell directly on his lap.

The two looked at each other. Lu Wei gritted his teeth and snorted, "It's not that one who got angry."

"..."

*

On the ship, Lu Wei can't do anything out of the way, but it has been the biggest time since the two got married.

Ye Zhi covered her face and lay on the bed so small that she couldn't stretch her legs, and didn't want to look at him.

Lu Wei squeezed his lower lip and walked out proudly.

It took more than half an hour to catch Ye Xiaoding back, and the boat walked very slowly when running in the river.

At night, I heard that I had just left the mouth of the river, and it was the sea when I got out of this river.

You can't go to the deck at night to prevent someone from smuggling.

Ye Zhi and their cabins have a small window, and they can see the stars shining on the other side. In addition, it is dark.

In the middle of the night, Ye Zhi couldn't stand it anymore. She held Ye Xiaoding in one hand and leaned her head on Lu Wei's broad shoulder, but when she smelled the refreshing smell of the man, Ye Zhi's sleepiness ran away again. But I was so fucked, and I didn't want to move anymore. I had to close my eyes to refresh my mind.

The next day, Ye Zhi, who didn't sleep much, began to feel dizzy. After all, she couldn't resist the consequences of seasickness, and even vomited so much that the yellow water came out.

Ye Xiaoding also vomited, but the child vomited twice and actually got used to it.

Ye Zhi felt that there was no way to stay in the cabin all the time, so she asked Lu Wei to help herself to the deck to blow the wind.

As soon as I came out, I saw Ye Xiaoding playing with a boy of about the same age. They hung an enamel cup with rope and put it in the sea to hold water.

Ye Xiaoding said, "How can the water be salty? Look at such clear water, it's so sweet!"

The other child quickly pulled up the enamel cup with water, and then said in Cantonese, "The sea water is salty, that is salty. I'm here. Drink it quickly!" It's not salty. I'll cut my head and sit for you as a stool!"

Ye Xiaoding took the enamel cup and looked at the clear and almost transparent sea water. He didn't believe it. He muttered again, and then sprayed out again: "Mom, it's so salty!!"

It made the crowd on the deck laugh.

Ye Zhi felt amazing. One spoke Cantonese and the other spoke Mandarin. How did they communicate smoothly?

Then, Ye Zhi met the elder sister she saw in Yangcheng again. Seeing her weak appearance, she gave her a little brown sugar and asked Lu Wei to make some water for her to drink.

However, Ye Zhi would rather not drink what she drank and spit out.

Ye Zhi didn't stay for long, and she began to feel dizzy again. Why don't you go back to sleep?

Except for being woken up by Lu Wei to feed some water and some cakes, Ye Zhi was dizzy all the way and didn't know the world.

It was not until the sound of the ship sounded that Ye Zhi knew that she was about to dock.

The deck was full of crowds and said, "What a beautiful sunset."

It was just after six o'clock in the evening, half of the sun had fallen into the flat surface of the sea, and the surroundings emitted a red glow, reflecting a little starlight on every spray. From afar, it looked like chasing a playful white fish.

It's beautiful.

However, Ye Zhi didn't have the strength to get up to watch the first sunset on Qiongzhou Island, and fell asleep directly before docking.

*

Even when I got off the boat, I was in a daze, as if I heard the voice of the elder sister I saw in Yangcheng, and I also heard Ye Xiaoding calling her all the time.

But Ye Zhi couldn't make any reaction. She sniffed a refreshing smell in a daze, with the salty and wet smell of seawater.

Lu Wei hugged her, walked down from the deck, and then went to the usual pick-up place in the military area.

His luggage was taken down by someone. Ye Xiaoding drank some seawater and vomited twice. At this time, he was also like a chicken, drooping his head.

Lu Wei looked down at Ye Zhi in his arms, and his face was so pale that it was heartbreaking.

Fortunately, Li Weimin quickly picked it up in a jeep.

Li Weimin looked at it and saw it was amazing.

Li Weimin looked at Lu Wei's arms and said, "Isn't it, Captain Lu? Can you also toss people like this on the ship? You don't have to make it like this when you just got married!"

Then he saw a little gang at Lu Wei's feet, and he didn't have time to ask anything.

Lu Wei, who was over there, said with a calm face: "Shut up, take your luggage." After saying that, he hugged Ye Zhi and went to the back row.

Ye Xiaoding shouted to Li Weimin, "Uncle." Then he also got on the car under the motion of Lu Wei.

Li Weimin dared to neglect him. He hurriedly threw their luggage behind him, and then quickly got into the car and drove to the military district.

Li Weimin has been looking at the girl held by Lu Wei from the rearview mirror. Don't ask, this is the baby's object.

If it hadn't been for his daughter-in-law, Li Weimin would have hurt him a few words.

Who said "feudal" at the beginning?

How loudly you said at the beginning!

How painful it hurts to hit your face now!

The energy of taking care of him, Li Weimin has known Lu Wei for so many years, but he has never seen Lu Wei protect anyone.

He didn't even say a word when he was hit by a bullet twice.

Li Weimin asked, "Is your daughter-in-law all right?" Do you want to go to the military district hospital?

Lu Wei noticed that the person in his arms trembled slightly, and then looked down. Ye Zhi bit his lip and seemed to be awake.

I guess I'm sorry.

Lu Wei tightened his arm so that others could not see Ye Zhi's face and said, "No, open it to me... in my yard."

Before getting married, Lu Weizhi lived in the dormitory and lived with a battalion commander.

However, a few days ago, when he said that he made a wedding report, the commissar said that there happened to be a yard empty, so he directly divided a yard for him.

Li Weimin should know about this.

Li Weimin glanced at the rearview mirror and said, "Okay."

The jeep drove for about half an hour, finally drove into the military camp, and then drove into the family compound by itself.

There are rows of red brick houses and independent courtyards.

Lu Wei's house is a separate yard. The yard is very large, but it is full of all kinds of grass. At first glance, no one has lived there for a long time.

Lu Wei got out of the car with Ye Zhi in his arms and strode into the yard.

Li Weimin walked in front and unlocked him, and then said, "A few days ago, I asked a few new recruits to clean up. It's casual. You may have to sort it out later. Your things on the other side of the dormitory have also been packed up for you. In addition to the things in the cabinet that are locked, you can see what else is missing. You can clean them up by yourself.

Lu Wei nodded, "Okay, I'll deal with it myself. You go back."

Li Weimin: "??? Really, don't give me a cup of tea. You cross the river and tear down the bridge!"

Lu Wei hugged someone and said annoy, "Do you think there is tea for you in my house?"

Ye Zhi couldn't laugh or cry. She woke up completely at this moment, but she really didn't want to face it...

And I really have no strength all over my body, especially when I'm in Lu Wei's arms. I really don't want to move. It's too comfortable.

Li Weimin watched Lu Wei skillfully walk into the largest room, and then gently put the man in his arms on the bed.

Lu Wei was close to Ye Zhi's face and whispered, "I'll deal with my business, and then come back from the canteen. You can take a break. The work at home will be busy tomorrow."

Li Weimin also wanted to look at what kind of fairy the doll looked like, but who knew that Lu Wei had come out and closed the door.

stingy!

Li Weimin raised his eyebrows at him and asked in a low voice, "What's the matter? Isn't it a happy marriage?

Lu Wei didn't bother to pay attention to him. He quickly called Ye Xiaoding in outside the door and told him to take care of Ye Zhi.

Lu Wei: "Xiaoding, look at your sister-in-law. I'm going to deal with my official business and come back in about half an hour. If you are hungry, eat some peach cakes first, and I'll go to the canteen later to bring something back.

"By the way, don't open the door if anyone knocks on the door. I'll wait until I come back."

Ye Xiaoding nodded, "Okay, I see."

Subsequently, Lu Wei walked out of the door with Li Weimin.

But I don't know what I thought of. Lu Wei turned around and took out a few candies from his luggage bag and stuffed them into the loudspeaker Li Weimin: "Happy candy."

Li Weimin smiled and said, "You are a good brother."

**

In the other corner of the family compound, when they saw Lu Wei and Li Weimin walking to the political commissar's office, they began to whisper.

"I heard that the commander of the sixth regiment, Lu, married a daughter-in-law? It's also divided into a yard. Which nymdom I can marry?

"You don't know yet? Isn't it Lu Wei, the leader of the sixth regiment! I just walked through that. I heard that his grandfather ordered a baby kiss for him, and he went back to marry his daughter-in-law by the way.

"Baby? What age is it? My men and I are free to fall in love. Isn't Lu Wei very handsome and tall? Why do you still use Ding dolls to kiss?

"I heard that the baby is still a 23-year-old girl who has not married yet. If Mr. Lu hadn't found their family some time ago, I guess he wouldn't have married yet!"

"You haven't married at the age of 23 in the countryside yet? How bad is this condition to become an old girl? Can the head of Lu like it?"

"I was forced to marry by the old man. I heard that he looked ugly. I was embarrassed to see people when I got off the boat at the dock."

"It's a waste of the regimental commander Lu. Many girls in the military district hospital and the propaganda department like him!"

"What are you spoiling? Just Lu Wei's temper, don't make the leoque cry!"

*

When Ye Zhi here heard that Lu Wei had left with his comrades-in-arms, he sat up from bed.

After sitting for a while, my head was not so dizzy before I looked at the structure of the room.

This should be a red brick house, but the inner wall is pasted with cement, which is quite flat. The roof is flat, not a tile roof.

There is a building nearly four meters high, which looks quite wide.

The bed is a single bed, which is estimated to have been moved from Lu Wei's dormitory.

The bedding is all military green, which should also be used by Lu Wei before.

Except for a bed, there is a bucket cabinet in the room, and there is nothing else, so it seems that the room is very empty and very large.

She got out of bed, then put on her shoes, tidied up her hair and walked out of the living room.

Ye Xiaoding heard the noise, looked up at Xian Ye Zhi and said, "Auntie, why don't you lie down for a while? My uncle said he would go for something and come back later.

Ye Zhi walked to Ye Xiaoding, touched his head and said, "I'm much better. Then you play first. I'll look around."

The whole house is very large, and the living room is more than ten square meters. There is an old Eight Immortals table and a few low stools in the middle, and the rest is gone.

There is not even a table, but the victory is the large area of the house.

Although it's past 7 o'clock, there is still a little light in the summer in the south. You can see that the house is still fresh, with no spider webs and no traces of water seepage.

In addition to the house where the bed has just been set up, there are two other rooms, with a total of three rooms.

Then, on the left side of the living room is a kitchen with a large stove, and the kitchen also has a door outside the yard.

Just as Ye Zhi was about to go out to the yard to have a look, a middle-aged woman came to her face. The woman looked up and down at Ye Zhi.

As soon as He Jinfeng saw Ye Zhi, she shouted, "Oh, what a beautiful girl!"

Full of Cantonese accent, if Ye Zhi hadn't understood it, she really didn't know that she was speaking Mandarin.

He Jinfeng asked familiarly, "You are the wife of Team leader Lu, right?"

Ye Zhi felt the cool sea breeze coming out, and her mood was much better. She smiled and said, "I am, my name is Ye Zhi, sister, your name is?"

He Jinfeng smiled and said, "Please call me Sister He. I live next door to you. Oh, you look so beautiful! What's the matter with the snowy white?! "

Ye Zhi: %¥##*ap;ap;...

I can only smile if I have no understanding.

He Jinfeng smiled at Ye Zhi and asked, "Have you had dinner again?" Did you just arrive? Where is your head of Lu?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "We just got here. Lu Wei went to do something and will come back later."

He Jinfeng listened to Ye Zhi's beautiful voice and immediately liked it very much. Looking at her white and tender skin, it made her feel even more happy.

When He Jinfeng heard that she hadn't eaten yet, he asked, "Do you want to go to my house for dinner?"

Ye Zhi hurriedly said, "No, Lu Wei said he would come back from the canteen. Thank you for your kindness."

Ye Zhi can see that this elder sister is kind-hearted. In this way, the neighbor relationship should be able to coexist in the future.

He Jinfeng: "Well, then call me if you have something to do. I live here, so I won't stop you. I'll go home first." With that, he pointed to the left hand of Ye Zhi's house and said, "This is my house."

The houses of both families are the same, but her family has built a wall, and they can't see what the yard looks like.

Ye Zhi nodded, "Okay, Sister He, I know. I'll go to your house when I'm free."

After Sister He left, Ye Zhi looked at her yard again, and the weeds were rampant.

However, it is a good place to grow grass, which proves that you can also grow some melons and vegetables.

She has bought several kinds of vegetable seeds in Yangcheng. When the time comes, she will tidy up the yard and turn over the ground to choose a time to spread them.

But at this moment, Ye Zhi's stomach made two "gurgling" sounds.

--I'm hungry.

Let's solve the first dinner on Qiongzhou Island first.

Chapter 16

Lu Wei and Li Weimin went to the political commissar's office together.

Zhong Zhenguo knew that Lu Wei returned to the island today and specially waited in the office. He heard a knock on the door, and then let Lu Wei and Li Weimin come.

Zhong Zhenguo looked at Lu Wei and said with a smile, "The head of Lu is newly married, and his face is proud. How about it? Is the family settle down?

Lu Wei cleared his throat and answered, "It's all settled down."

Zhong Zhenguo picked up the enamel cup and took a sip of tea. He looked at him and asked, "Are you satisfied with the yard?"

Lu Wei got married suddenly, and he was not in the military region at that time, so he insisted on giving him a bigger house.

He wanted to think that Lu Wei was at least a regular regimental level, and the big house was more comfortable to live in.

Lu Wei nodded: "It's good."

Zhong Zhenguo smiled and said, "That's good. Now that you are married, you should work harder to make more children. Anyway, if you have enough land, you can afford it."

He knew that Lu Wei was an only child. Because he was a single child, his personality was crazy to him.

Therefore, several elders of the old Lu family hoped that he could ask for one or two more, so as not to raise the next Lu Weilai.

Li Weimin also joked, "I have two of them. Hurry up, or you can't catch up with me."

Lu Wei sneed, unconsciously loosened the collar of his shirt, and said, "Being more, I can't be in a hurry."

After getting married for several days, Lu Wei kissed Ye Zhi on the boat yesterday. As soon as she touched her, Ye Zhi was scared to hide by the person talking outside.

And it seems that there is not even a bed in the new house.

Zhong Zhenguo then asked, "Did you take your family to see Commander Lu and Vice President Shen in Yangcheng this time?"

Commander Lu and Vice President Shen in Zhong Zhenguo's mouth are Lu Wei's parents.

Lu Wei replied briefly, "No."

"Commander Lu has gone to the southwest war zone, and my mother went to Beijing for a meeting. Don't worry, let's do it next time."

Zhong Zhenguo was puzzled for a moment, but soon returned to normal and said, "Well, let's do it next time."

He knew that Lu Wei, the wedding partner, was a baby kiss given by Mr. Lu. As early as when Lu Wei was injured and hospitalized, the old man asked someone to hand over the woman's information.

However, the old man is also a gamble.

Because the only time for this land was to refuse this marriage.

Unexpectedly, in the past few days, Lu Wei suddenly decided to get married, and called him at night, saying that he would leave the special office to make a decision on the wedding.

The information has been available for a long time, and there is no problem with the political review.

I just don't know what Lu Wei's parents think about this.

Now, knowing that my son and daughter-in-law will transit in Yangcheng, one went to the war zone early, and the other went to a meeting again. It sounds like I'm not satisfied with this daughter-in-law.

Zhong Zhenguo was not obvious, and then handed over some official duties with Lu Wei.

After staying for a while, Lu Wei said, "If there is nothing wrong, I'll go back."

Zhong Zhenguo smiled and said, "What's the hurry? I'll have some tea, take a sip and then leave.

Lu Wei: "My daughter-in-law hasn't eaten yet. You can drink it."

After saying that, Lu Wei walked to the door.

Seeing this, Li Weimin also said, "Then I'll go back, too."

Zhong Zhenguo looked at Lu Wei's anxiously departing back and shook his head with a smile.

The former cold-face sniper was finally a little different.

*

Li Weimin chased Lu Wei out and asked, "Didn't you take your daughter-in-law to see your parents?"

Lu Wei said annoy, "Didn't you say you didn't have time?"

Li Weimin looked at Lu Wei's face and then asked, "Isn't it your parents who don't like it?"

It's not that Li Weimin didn't know that Lu Wei's mother was looking forward to his marriage. His neck was so long, and he didn't know how many phone calls he had made.

Although Commander Lu didn't say anything, he would let the political commissar convey his meaning every time, and he was also very worried.

Lu Wei is married. They must have laughed, right?

And he happened to transit the ship in Yangcheng. He didn't believe that the two old people could not bear to see Lu Wei's wife!

Lu Wei paused, looked at Li Weimin sideways and said, "My daughter-in-law, I just like it." After saying that, he strode to the canteen.

Li Weimin was stunned. Just now, Lu Wei said that he liked it?

Ouch, this is the iron tree blooming, isn't it?

Li Weimin stamped his feet. He should have just really look at what Lu Wei's daughter-in-law looks like. Unexpectedly, he could make Lu Wei say such a thing!

Lu Wei must have been mean to others!

What kind of child was it said at the beginning?

Oh, man.

*****

Ye Zhi looked at the glow of the sky, and the whole sky was dyed with a deep blue, as beautiful as a painting.

If Ye Zhi has a camera now, she thinks she can keep shooting!

When she just came to the military district by car, she didn't have time to look at the environment nearby, and she didn't know exactly where she was now.

But standing in the yard, now you can clearly hear the sound of the waves, and the sea breeze is blowing from the direction of the gate.

The coastline should be in front of the courtyard, but it should be a little far away.

Ye Zhi originally wanted to eat something, but when he thought of Lu Wei saying that he would come back from the canteen tonight, he just waited.

She walked back to the room. Although it was still bright outside, it was dark inside the room. As soon as she entered the living room, she saw Ye Xiaoding sitting on the ground playing with a wooden toy, which should have been left by the previous residence.

Ye Zhi just saw an electric light in the room. She looked everywhere and finally found the pull rope of the electric light in the living room.

The electric light in this era is not turned on by a switch, but hung by a rope. It only needs to pull the rope and pull it down hard. When there is a "sm", the light will light up.

The warm yellow light sprinkled on the huge living room, and the originally dark space suddenly lit up a lot. Ye Zhi's figure was on the slightly rough cement wall.

Ye Xiaoding, who was playing with toys, suddenly felt that the surroundings were bright. Then he raised his head and asked Ye Zhi curiously, "Auntie, is there also a light here?"

The old Ye family has been using kerosene lamps all the time. Ye Xiaoding didn't know that the electric lights could still be used at home until he arrived in Yangcheng.

In the past, in Xitang Town, only some state-owned factories or communes would pull wires.

Most people use kerosene lamps. Even if you light two or three kerosene lamps, there is no electric light.

Ye Zhi said, "Yes, I just found out."

Ye Zhi looked at the tungsten wire lamp flashing twice, afraid that it would burn like this.

Fortunately, I flashed twice, and then it was all right.

I just don't know if I can control the power time.

Ye Zhi looked at Ye Xiaoding, who was sitting on the red brick floor, then bent down, picked up a small wooden stool by the Eight Immortals' table and put it at Ye Xiaoding's feet, and said, "Xiaoding, sit on the stool and play. The floor hasn't been swept yet."

This kind of red brick is very absorbent, and even if the water is poured up, it will not accumulate much water. But the disadvantage is that it is easy to get dirty, and it will get dust, and it has to be cleaned frequently.

But living on the wet seaside, this kind of floor tile is really suitable.

Ye Xiaoding played with the toy and didn't raise his head: "Don't sit down. Sit on the floor to cool down."

Ye Zhi can't help him. Now she wants to find a rag to wipe the window door and the stool and table.

She just saw a small brick pool outside the yard, with a faucet inside, which should be living water.

Ye Zhi took a small rusty iron bucket from the kitchen, took it to the edge of the pool, and was ready to receive water to wipe the furniture.

As soon as the faucet opened, intermittent rust water then spewed out from the faucet. It seemed that it had not been used for a long time.

Ye Zhi turned on the faucet, let it put water for a while, and then pick up the water later.

Just as Ye Zhi picked up the water and was ready to take it home, Ye Xiaoding ran out. He took the small iron bucket in Ye Zhi's hand and said, "Auntie, I'll mention it. My uncle asked me to take care of you. Take a break. Just tell me where you want to wipe it."

Looking at Ye Xiaoding's thin figure walking inward with a bucket, Ye Zhi smiled and said, "I'm going to clean the doors and windows. Can you reach it?"

There is no other furniture in this house, and there are not many things to wipe.

However, this house is big. In addition to the gate, the kitchen also has a back door. Maybe there are several windows for ventilation.

These doors and windows are relatively high. Ye Xiaoding can reach two doors at most, or the second half.

It's better not to wipe it, but Ye Zhi didn't let him leave him idle and sent him to sweep the floor.

.

Just as Ye Zhi wiped a door, Lu Wei came back.

He also held two lunch boxes and a military green take-out kettle in his hand.

He looked at Ye Zhi's back to wipe the doors and windows and said, "Didn't I let you rest?" I'll just do these."

"I'll call you back for dinner. It's a little late if you don't go there, and there's nothing to eat. You'll just do it."

After saying that, Lu Wei put the two iron boxes on the Eight Immortals' table, then walked behind Ye Zhi, raised his hand and took the rag in her hand.

This rag is like an old dress, which should have been brought by Ye Zhi.

The rag in Ye Zhi's hand was taken away by Lu Wei, and she was too lazy to rush to do this job. She was really hungry to eat a cow.

Ye Zhi saw that he had neatly wiped the door panel and asked, "Won't you come to eat?"

Lu Wei did not stop wiping the door and said, "You eat first. I'll come after wiping the door."

Ye Zhi said "Oh" and went out to the faucet pool outside the yard to wash his hands. Then he called Ye Xiaoding and took out the soap he bought in Yangcheng to wash Ye Xiaoding's hands. The two washed their hands before walking back to the Eight Immortals Table in the room to sit down.

But there are only a few small stools in the living room, as if they are for children. Ye Xiaoding is quite suitable to sit, but he can't reach the table.

It's really difficult.

The Eight Immortals Table has been wiped once, but it is clean at this time.

Ye Zhi opened two lunch boxes, one with vegetables and the other with white rice, full of a big bag.

In another vegetable box, there are clams, shellfish, shrimp and fish, but there are no vegetables.

Although Ye Zhi likes meat, she also loves green vegetables, and she must have green vegetables.

It seems that I have to turn over the yard quickly and order my own dishes.

Ye Zhi found a bowl bought in Yangcheng from several luggage bags. This bowl was bought for the convenience of drinking water at that time, and it is now useful.

Now there are no pots and pans yet. I can only use them for a while.

Originally, she was going to buy pots and pans in Yangcheng, but at that time, she had bought too many things, and they couldn't get that much.

And Lu Wei also said that he didn't know how big the stove was. He needed to go back and measure it before he could buy the pot.

Ye Zhi didn't buy it at all. Let's go to the supply and marketing agency tomorrow morning to buy it.

After Ye Zhi washed and dried the bowl, he took out a bottle of soy sauce and poured a little noodles on the lid of the lunch box.

Because these seafood are boiled white, except for the fish, they have to be dipped in soy sauce.

Although it's just dipped in soy sauce, seafood is the same as this fresh character. Even if it's eaten like this, it's very delicious.

Ye Zhi didn't expect to eat seafood on the first day of coming to Qiongzhou Island.

Sure enough, it was not in vain.

I almost couldn't help it just now. I want to eat some dry food to fill my stomach.

Ye Zhi separated three servings of rice with the remaining lunch box lid and a bowl.

Then he said to Lu Wei, who was wiping the window, "Lu Tongzhi, don't wipe it. Let's eat first."

Hearing Ye Zhi's words, Lu Wei quickly wiped the last point of the living room window and said, "Okay, wash your hands."

Ye Zhi reminded, "Remember to make soap!"

Lu Wei smiled helplessly and said, "Well, I know."

When Lu Wei came back after washing his hands, Yu Guang saw that Ye Zhi and Ye Xiaoding were already sitting on a low stool, so he said, "I just went to ask. The furniture will not be delivered until noon tomorrow."

Lu Wei thought for a second and asked, "Or, do you want to go to the compound?" There are many family members who are entourage there, that is, the house is a little smaller than here, but the facilities inside are complete.

But the yard is big, but there are a lot of things missing. A lot of things need to be reported before they can be sent.

Ye Zhi had almost no hesitation and answered, "It's good here. I like this yard."

Where there are many people, there is destined to be more right and wrong.

Moreover, Ye Zhi thinks it's good here. The room is large, ventilated and bright, and has a large yard.

When the yard is cleaned, she can also grow some vegetables and flowers.

The houses in the family courtyard are all rowed, one next to one, and they are all two-bedroom, and the yard is still shared.

In this view, Ye Zhi really thinks this house is good.

Besides, this is a sea-view villa!

Then, Ye Zhi asked Ye Xiaoding, who was immersed in cooking, "Xiaoding, do you like it here?"

Ye Xiaoding nodded hurriedly: "I like it, I like it!"

As long as he is with his sister-in-law, he likes everything!

"Occable, as long as you like it." Lu Wei's eyes lit up. He thought Ye Zhi would not like it. After all, the yard was really messy.

Ye Zhi smiled, looked at Lu Wei and said, "When you are free, clean up the weeds in the yard with me."

Lu Wei listened to Ye Zhi's words, looked out the yard full of weeds from the window, and then asked, "Do you want to use this yard?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Of course, I'm very useful."

Ye Zhi just saw the outer yard. The yard was really big, larger than the area of the house. Ye Zhi wanted to plant triangular plums and egg flowers in the yard at that time.

The triangular plum is bright and gorgeous in color, and the flowering period is still long. It can bloom for more than half a year, and it is also easy to take care of.

It is also necessary to plant an egg tree. The flowering period is also very long. It not only looks good, but also has a little fragrance. Moreover, the egg tree likes high temperature and humidity, which is most suitable for planting in the courtyard.

Of course, in addition to growing flowers, we also need to grow vegetables.

She had already prepared the rapeseed, so she watched the time to spread it.

Lu Wei answered with a smile, "Okay, when I finish cleaning the window, I will remove the grass in the yard."

Ye Zhi paused for eating and said, "Don't worry. Do it when you have time. You're tired after sitting in the boat for so long." After saying that, Ye Zhi picked up a green shellfish, dipped it in some soy sauce and put it in Lu Wei's lunch box, and said, "Eat it."

Lu Wei looked at the green shellfish in the lunch box. In the past, he was tired of eating it, but now he feels that it is the most delicious thing in the world.

Lu Wei picked up the shellfish and put it in his mouth and said, "I'll go to hay after eating."

He doesn't feel tired at all now, and he still feels energetic all over.

Li Weimin just kept asking him if he was happy to get married.

Lu Weiyi couldn't answer the reason at the beginning.

But when he just returned to the yard, he saw that the light in the house was on, and he faintly heard Ye Zhi and Ye Xiaoding talking and laughing.

At that moment, Lu Wei thought it was good to get married.

It feels good to have a lamp waiting for you to go home.

Of course, that person is Ye Zhi, who is the best.

***

After eating, Lu Wei continued to wipe the doors and windows. His movements were fast and efficient, and he soon polished several windows.

After cleaning the window, Lu Wei really carried the hoist and went to the yard to weed.

Ye Zhi, who had eaten, took out two large pieces of cloth from a large pile of luggage and planned to make a curtain for the window of the room.

This is what Li Xueling stuffed to her when she resigned. It was a defective cloth accumulated in the factory. The dyeing was a little uneven, and it was not suitable for making clothes, but it should be good to make curtains.

Anyway, it's used to block the light.

But before Ye Zhi could get the needle and thread, Lu Wei, who had been hayed outside, suddenly walked back to the house and said, "Why don't you take a shower first, or the power may be cut off."

Ye Zhi guessed that it would be like this.

Ye Zhi asked, "Then use your previous basin first?"

Because there is only a small iron bucket in the whole house, that bucket definitely can't be used for bathing, and there is not enough water.

However, there is a big basin in Lu Wei's belongings, which should have been used by him when he lived in a collective dormitory.

Now I can only use him first.

Lu Wei: "No problem, just use it."

Ye Zhi then answered, "Then I'll get a basin of water for Xiaoding." With that, I went to the room to get the basin.

Lu Weiyi listened and stopped her: "His child, use a small one. You... use the big one."

The small one is for his face washing, and the big one is for his bath.

Ye Zhi didn't expect that Lu Wei was quite exquisite, and there were several pots.

It's not like rough old men at all. When he was in Lao Ye's house, Ye Zhi saw that his eldest brother and second brother shared a basin, no matter whether he washed vegetables or feet.

"Occ, then I'll get him a small one."

After a while, Lu Wei saw Ye Zhi take a basin out. Then he took the basin and said, "I'll ll ll ll ll llgate him. Take a break and stop busy."

Ye Zhi was really a little tired. She simply didn't even do the curtains. She planned to wash it after Ye Xiaoding washed it, and then went to bed early.

I have to get up early tomorrow morning to buy those pots and pans.

Ye Xiaoding also helped pull out the grass for a while. After hearing Ye Zhi let him take a shower, he was not busy. He ran to find clothes and washed the stench and sweat on his body.

After Ye Xiaoding finished washing out, Ye Zhi also went back to her room to find clothes. When she came out, Lu Wei had filled her with a large basin of water, and had already put it in the bathroom.

The bathroom is also quite large, but the tall Lu Wei stood inside, and the space suddenly felt crammed.

Ye Zhi was a little cramped with her clothes, and finally said, "Thank you."

Lu Wei suddenly reached out and gently pinched her face and said, "No, you're welcome?"

"In the future, just ask me to do the heavy work directly. Do you remember?"

Ye Zhi felt that the place he had pinched was a little hot. "Okay."

And Lu Wei stood a little close and forced her to the door.

When Lu Wei saw Ye Zhi's clever appearance, he really wanted to bully him, but when he thought that he was sweating all over, he would forget it.

"You wash it. I'll watch Ye Xiaoding and ask him to wash his clothes."

Looking at Lu Wei's back as he walked out of the bathroom, Ye Zhi's heart slowly relaxed.

Tonight...

I don't need that tonight.

After all, it's hard enough for three people to sleep in that bed. How can there be a chance to do that?

But when he thought of what Lu Wei said on the ship, he was not angry.

At that time, she knew that there would be such a day.

Although Ye Zhi had a little, so little expectation, but more at a loss.

She is not ready yet.

She also thought that she would go through a sweet love, and then it would come to fruition.

Unexpectedly, I got married directly at an early age. What's the relationship? Just skip it and go straight to the point.

Put the cart before the horse.

However, since she chose this road, Ye Zhi will not refuse. These are all things that husband and wife have to do. They have received a certificate and stamped it.

***

After Lu Wei took a shower, the power was really cut off.

The house fell into darkness.

Ye Zhi finally understood what Lu Wei said when he asked Ye Xiaoding if he wanted to come to Qiongzhou Island.

Not to mention the typhoon, but there is no typhoon now, and she feels a little scared.

It seems that the world suddenly fell into darkness, and I couldn't see my five fingers. It was so simple.

Ye Zhi simply pulled Ye Xiaoding to bed. This bed is a single bed, about 123 meters. She and Ye Xiaoding slept next to each other, which was a little crowded.

I don't know if Lu Wei can sleep again.

But there is only one bed in the whole house. Even if you don't want to sleep, you have to sleep.

Ye Xiaoding slept soundly, and he didn't know if he was dizzy. As soon as he touched the bed, he fell asleep.

Ye Zhi listened to Ye Xiaoding's snoring. When she was in a daze, she seemed to hear the sound of Lu Wei going back to the room. She didn't know what he said. She just felt a warm body behind her, put her arms on her waist, and then was wrapped in her arms and cling to each other.

In the dark, Ye Zhi did not feel afraid, but felt more secure. She adjusted her posture into the warm arms and then fell into a deep sleep.

Lu Wei in the dark took a breath, kissed Ye Zhi's sweet hair, and smiled helplessly.

Tonight is really not suitable.

It doesn't matter. It's a long way to come.

***

The next morning, Ye Zhi woke up before dawn.

After waking up, Ye Zhi was confused for a moment, surrounded the strange house, and then regained consciousness.

What about Lu Wei?

Ye Zhi saw that Ye Xiaoding was still sleeping soundly and did not wake him up. She just got out of bed and put on her shoes, and then stepped on her shoes and walked out of the door.

At this time, the sky was a little over. She looked at her watch at five o'clock in the morning.

There were a few buns on the table of the Eight Immortals, and Lu Wei haybed in the yard.

Lu Wei heard the sound of footsteps, and then looked up. When he saw Ye Zhi standing at the door with long hair, he was suddenly shocked.

He always thought that Ye Zhi was good-looking, but for the first time he saw her in a stingy manner, her long black hair casually scattered, looking lazy and cute. The face was even whiter under the black hair, with red lips and black eyes, which was so beautiful.

Lu Wei asked, "Why did you get up so early? It's still early. Let's sleep a little longer."

Ye Zhi's voice was a little delicate, and she said anguly, "When I found that you were not here, I got up."

When Lu Wei heard this, his heart was crisp. He put down the hoe in his hand, and then walked to Ye Zhi's side. He couldn't help it and lowered his head and pecked her lips.

Ye Zhi quickly covered her mouth with the back of her hand, "I haven't brushed my teeth yet!" After saying that, he ran to the bathroom with his slippers on his feet.

After waiting for a long time, Ye Zhi came out of the bathroom and recovered her gentleness.

Ye Zhi planned to go to the supply and marketing agency as soon as possible. At least buy the pot and teapot first, otherwise someone in the house would come and not even have to give them a sip of water.

Lu Wei had washed his hands and returned to the living room to sit and drink tea.

Ye Zhi sat on another low stool, reached out for a bun, tore a small piece of it and put it in his mouth. He said to him, "I'll go to the supply and marketing agency later to buy a pot, teapot and bowl. You can watch Ye Xiaoding at home."

Lu Wei frowned and seemed to think that it was not good for Ye Zhi to go to the supply and marketing agency alone, so he said, "Let's go together. How can you take it alone?" Besides, you haven't been to the supply and marketing agency. I'm afraid it's hard to find.

Ye Zhi smiled and felt that the bun was a little sore, so he took Lu Wei's tea bowl and took a sip and moistened his throat. "Okay, let's go together."

Lu Wei's eyes looked at Ye Zhi drinking tea, slowly put down the bowl, then stood up and walked to the room.

Not long after, I saw Lu Wei twisted Ye Xiaoding out. Ye Xiaoding seemed to have not slept enough and asked, "What's the matter? Did the typhoon blow?"

Lu Wei hugged his hand and said, "If you don't wake up again, it's a tornado."

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Weixun and Ye Xiaoding's calm face, and suddenly felt that she seemed to have a little misunderstanding about him.

Lu Wei looks a little fierce.

*

Only one night, the news that Lu Wei brought back a daughter-in-law spread in the family courtyard of the military region.

Everyone is very curious about Lu Wei, the daughter-in-law of the baby.

When Ye Zhi and Lu Wei dragged a sleepy Ye Xiaoding out, several women's voices came from outside their yard.

Ye Zhi thought it was Sister He, the neighbor next door she met last night, so she quickly walked out. Who knew that someone said, "Is this Lu Wei's daughter-in-law?"

The women looked at Liu Mei's apricot eyes, with long black and shiny hair, and two large thick braids hanging on their shoulders. The eyes were shining with water, and there was a small dimple on her palm-sized white face. The simple shirt dress was worn on her, as beautiful as a fairy in the painting.

Didn't you say that she is an ugly monster?!!

Chapter 17

There were three rolewoods standing outside the yard. After Ye Zhi saw their appearance clearly, she found that they didn't know them.

It's not Sister He, the neighbor who came to their house last night.

A military sister-in-law in a blue floral shirt looked at Ye Zhijiiao's good face and was stunned. Then she looked at Lu Wei again, showed a reluctant smile and said, "Who do you think came to this yard? It turned out to be the head of Lu."

Lu Weiyi's face was cold, and he said, "Hmm."

Several military sister-in-law were a little embarrassed by Lu Wei's cold attitude. Everyone in the military camp knew that Lu Wei was not easy to provoke. Even if it was a heroine, he never gave face and trained people like grandchildren.

Several people looked at me and I looked at you. They bumped into each other with their hands one after another, signaling to leave quickly.

However, Li Shufen looked at Ye Zhi and asked, "Are you the lover of Lu Tuanchang? Tongzhi, where are you from?

Ye Zhi is very vinistic, and it is easy to handle at first glance.

Unlike Lu Wei, who has a face all day long, the child will turn around when he sees him.

Everyone came here to see the baby object of Lu Wei. The family courtyard is so big. If there is a new family member, everyone wants to gossip.

In particular, this is still the frightening Lu Wei's daughter-in-law. I heard that it was a doll forced by the old man to marry.

Don't you have to be so curious that your heart is itching?

I just didn't expect that the old girl everyone said to look so long... Jiao?!

Yes, it's Jiao.

It's delicate.

They have been in the family compound for so long, and they have never seen any nvography as white and tender as Ye Zhi, a capitalist lady.

Isn't it that she is an old girl from the countryside?

Damn it!

Ye Zhi answered gently, "I'm from the south of the Yangtze River."

Li Shufen raised her eyebrows and said, "Oh, oh, I know, no wonder you look so watery. It is said that the Jiangnan girl is as beautiful as a picture, but it's really like this.

The other two military sister-in-law curled their lips when they heard this.

He muttered to himself that Li Shufen really talked to people and told ghosts.

When I first came here, I didn't know how happy I was. I said that Lu Wei had married an ugly old girl.

Who doesn't know that a few years ago, Li Shufen was interested in Lu Wei and wanted the political commissar to give him a blind date.

Who knows that Lu Wei's bird doesn't kill her.

Today, I took them to see Lu Wei's daughter-in-law. I must just want to see if the doll looks good by herself.

Now I see that they are not ugly, but it sounds good.

Ye Zhi smiled faintly and said, "Where is it, sister-in-law, you are so beautiful."

Li Shufen smiled and said, "I live in the yard in front of me. I'm the family of the battalion commander of the fourth battalion. My name is Li Shufen."

Ye Zhi still smiled and said, "My name is Ye Zhi, the Zhi of the traditional Chinese medicine Bai Zhi."

Although Ye Zhi was a little anxious to go to the supply and marketing agency, she suddenly had a neighbor to visit, so she could only chat with others.

Although she is an independent yard, the family yard is so big that she doesn't look up and look down. She doesn't want to ruin the neighbor relationship on the first day.

"The name is so beautiful." Li Shufen smiled very brightly.

In fact, people are also quite beautiful.

But Li Shufen really doesn't want to say it.

At this time, Lu Wei beside Ye Zhi interrupted their chat: "How many sister-in-laws don't have to go shopping today?"

"We have to rush to the supply and marketing agency to buy things."

In a word, the three military sister-in-law looked a little embarrassed.

It seems to say how much they are in the way.

But no one would be so ignorant to face Lu Weizheng and leave after saying goodbye in a hurry.

As soon as several people left, Li Shufen said strangely, "That Ye Zhi is not ugly. Who said she was ugly? But the body looks a little weak.

The other two military sister-in-law listened to Li Shufen's words and said with a smile, "Yes, it looks delicate. Can she cook?"

"Who knows, I haven't blown the wake-up call this morning. I saw Lu Tuan go to the canteen to play steamed buns. I guess it's suffothrobbing."

Li Shufen smiled and didn't respond.

Someone said, "Beautiful is beautiful, but can it be eaten as a meal? Looking at the thin skin and tender meat, it seems that a typhoon can be blown away.

After saying that, several people smiled and went back to their homes.

*

Ye Zhi didn't pay attention to this episode.

As she followed Lu Wei to the supply and marketing agency, she looked at the nearby scenery.

It was in the morning that the weather was cool and the sea breeze was blowing slowly, with an indescribable sense of cozy.

Along the way, there are rows of tall coconut trees, and there is also a big king palm that does not grow coconut. These two kinds of trees look a little similar, but the trunk of the king palm tree is thicker than that of coconut trees. Rows of green coconut trees form a wonderful picture with the sea water and the beach.

It turned out that the seaside was not far away, but it could not be seen in the yard, and it was blocked by trees.

If it's the roof of my house, I should be able to see it.

When I finish shopping and go back, Ye Zhi will go up to have a look to see if the beaches in this era are particularly beautiful.

"What are you looking at?" Lu Wei had already walked to the front, but once he found that Ye Zhi was a long distance behind, so he pulled Ye Xiaoding to wait for her in place.

However, Ye Zhi didn't seem to find herself walking so slowly at all.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi and withdrew his eyes at the beach, and then said, "I'll go to the beach with you later?"

When Ye Zhi heard Lu Wei's question, she then asked in a low voice, "No, there are a lot of things to do today. There will be more opportunities in the future."

Lu Wei slowed down and did not answer.

After walking for a while, Ye Zhi whispered, "Why do people along the way look at you and walk in hiding?"

It's still early, but there are already a lot of soldiers running.

Only Ye Zhi noticed it when he just looked at the scenery. These soldiers looked frightened as soon as they saw Lu Wei. After shouting "Lean commander" neatly, the running pace suddenly accelerated a lot.

In addition to the running soldiers' magazines, some female magazines also looked at them curiously, but every time Lu Wei looked over, everyone immediately turned around, as if Lu Wei was so pervacative.

In Ye Zhi's impression, Lu Wei is very polite and patient.

When she took the train before, Ye Zhi was curious about the island. He told her a lot about the barracks and even school all the way.

Lu Wei glanced at Ye Zhi's smiling face and said faintly, "I don't know either."

Ye Zhi looked at his expression and seemed to say, "I didn't do anything."

An innocent face.

Lu Wei did not continue this topic. He walked all the way and introduced to the nearby buildings and which forbidden areas could not be crossed.

Ye Zhi has a good memory, and basically remembers what Lu Wei said.

And the way to the supply and marketing agency is also very easy to recognize.

There are basically only two roads here, one is to go to the supply and marketing agency, and the other is to go to the seaside.

It's just a little far away.

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei, with a little Ye Xiaoding, walked for nearly 20 minutes before they went to the supply and marketing agency.

There is a supply and marketing agency nearby, a red brick and green tile house, which doesn't look very big.

The whole supply and marketing agency is divided into three areas, one sells daily necessities, pots and pans and so on; one sells food, rice, flour and other staple food; and one sells non-staple food, oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, tea, candy snacks and so on.

There are two salesmen in each area. Ye Zhi guessed that they should be the military sister-in-law of the family home.

Ye Zhi has already bought the sauce for cooking in Yangcheng.

But she hasn't bought the staple food yet. If she starts cooking today, she will have to buy some rice.

Ye Zhi was reluctant to use the national grain ticket given by Lu Wei's mother. If she bought grain from the supply and marketing agency on the island, she could deduct it from Lu Wei's grain and oil book. She had to save some tickets for defense.

Ye Xiaoding, who was beside him, asked, "Auntie, don't you want to buy a pot?" The pot is over there!" After saying that, he pointed to the shelf at the other end.

Ye Zhi answered, "Wait a minute. The pot is too heavy. It's not too late for us to buy it in the end."

The sewing and repair of the pot can be used for many years, so there is not much shortage of this thing.

There are still two big iron pots on the shelf, and you can buy them at the end.

Otherwise, you have to carry it. How heavy it is.

.

Lu Wei came out this time to help carry things, so he didn't say anything. Ye Zhi bought what he helped him with.

Ye Zhi saw that Lu Wei didn't say anything, so she went to the grain area.

The elder sister who came to her house last night was standing in front of the glass cabinet, talking to the younger girl beside her.

Ye Zhi smiled and shouted, "Sister He, it turns out that you are a salesman of the supply and marketing agency."

Hearing Ye Zhi's voice, He Jinfeng also smiled and said, "Oh, Xiaoye Tongzhi, why did you come to the supply and marketing agency so early? What do you want to buy? I'll take it for you."

Ye Zhi: "I'm here to buy some grain and pots and bowls. I haven't prepared anything at home."

He Jinfeng: "Ok, okay, tell me, what do you want? I'll bring it to you, so you don't have to walk around."

It was already dusk when He Jinfeng went to Ye Zhi's house last night, and she felt very beautiful at that time.

Unexpectedly, when the light is brighter, I look at her again. It's so beautiful that I can't help looking at her more.

What a beautiful girl.

Ye Zhi was not polite and said a bunch of things to buy directly: "I want five catties of rice, eight bowls, six cups, an iron pot for cooking water, a large iron pot for stir-frying, and a kitchen knife..."

Ye Zhi said what she wanted, regardless of whether Sister He could remember it or not.

However, after hearing this, He Jinfeng only said, "Oy, you're here waiting for me. I'll get it for you now."

Lu Wei saw He Jinfeng walk away and asked, "How do you know the lady of the brigade commander?"

It seems to be quite familiar.

Didn't you just arrive last night?

Ye Zhi didn't have that time either.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Sister He lives next door to us. She came to us when you went out last night."

"Sister He is very enthusiastic. Knowing that we moved in, she came to say hello."

It turned out that this sister He was the wife of the brigade commander, and Ye Zhi didn't know it until then.

Ye Zhi looked at it for a moment and then asked, "Where's Xiaoding?" Didn't you take him with you?"

Lu Wei raised his chin and motioned Ye Zhi to look at the other end: "It's over there."

Ye Xiaoding and a little boy gathered around a toy cabinet with two slingshots on the inside.

The two little boys touched their heads and didn't know what they were talking about.

Ye Zhi remembered that this little boy was the one who hung the enamel cup of seawater for Ye Xiaoding on the ship.

I didn't expect to meet you when you came here.

After all, there are more than 100 regiments on Qiongzhou Island, distributed in various locations on the island.

The island is actually very large. If it weren't for the same division, it might be more than a hundred miles apart.

Ye Zhi was not afraid that she would lose her child here. She was also happy to see Ye Xiaoding having a partner to play with.

Children should play with children a lot.

Just as Ye Zhi said a few words to Lu Wei, He Jinfeng at the other end had already taken out everything Ye Zhi said and put it all on the glass counter.

He Jinfeng said, "Look, are you all together?"

Ye Zhi looked at a pile of things and couldn't help admiring He Jinfeng's strong memory.

She just said at least ten things, and she only said it once. Unexpectedly, she remembered them all.

All of them were taken out.

She was also secretly given two pork spines and a half fat and lean pork.

He Jinfeng said, "It's still early. There is pork. If you do it sooner or later, there will be no pork."

Ye Zhi really doesn't know what to say. This sister He is really a good person.

"Sister He, thank you very much."

If she waits for one counter to buy one counter, it is estimated that it will take twice as long.

Especially at the meat stalls, there is a long queue.

And on this island, pork is much more expensive than seafood.

If you can buy pork, it's really good luck.

Ye Zhi felt that she was lucky after coming to the island.

He Jinfeng smiled and said, "What's the point of politeness? Everyone is separated from the neighbors. It should be. Besides, you have just moved to a new house, and you have a lot of things to do. It's quite far to go back and forth from the supply and marketing agency. It would be best if you could buy them all at once.

Ye Zhi smiled sweetly, "Sister He, you are so kind."

"Tstalk about this!" He Jinfeng then looked at Lu Wei and said, "Oh, you are so lucky, Chief Lu. You have married such a beautiful wife."

Lu Wei nodded, "Well, yes."

He looked at Ye Zhi slowly and felt that he was blessed.

When the salesmen next to him heard Lu Wei's words, they envied Ye Zhi one after another.

Why did Lu Tuan become so gentle?

It's not like before at all!

Ye Zhi looked hotly at the landing, and then turned away and said, "Sister He, please help me calculate how much it is."

After counting the things to buy, He Jinfeng calculated the price for them, a total of 53 yuan and 6 yuan.

The main reason is that two pots and bucket kettles are more expensive.

Ye Zhi took out a few pieces of big unity and bits and pieces of money and handed them over, and then took out Lu Wei's grain and oil book for Sister He to register.

Lu Wei put the things he bought into the bucket, and took the large ones separately.

Soon, Lu Wei packed up. He turned his face to look at Ye Zhi. Seeing that she was still looking at the shelf, he asked, "Is there anything else to buy?"

"Buy these first. I can't think of anything missing for the time being." Ye Zhi collected the money and grain and oil.

He Jinfeng asked, "Can you take so much?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Yes, I have a nephew who is playing over there." Then she waved to Ye Xiaoding: "Xiaoding, come and get something."

Ye Xiaoding heard Ye Zhi's shouting, and then said to his partner Chen Zhi'an, "My sister-in-law has bought everything. I'm going back."

Chen Zhi'an immediately drooped his face and asked, "Where do you live?" I'll play with you then."

Ye Xiaoding hesitated for a moment and couldn't answer why.

He doesn't know where he lives either!

Chen Zhi'an saw that Ye Xiaoding didn't know anything about it, so he saluted: "Okay, we are so predestined that we will definitely meet again. Goodbye to the same magazine!"

Ye Xiaoding learned from his adult appearance and also saluted: "Goodbye, Tongji!"

He Jinfeng looked at Ye Xiaoding's direction and said, "So that's your nephew?" The one next to him is my nephew.

Ye Zhi's eyes lit up, and she sighed at the wonderfulness of fate in an instant, "Is that right? My nephew played with your nephew on the boat yesterday and had a good time.

He Jinfeng: "So the playmate Anzai said was your nephew? As soon as Anzai arrived at my house last night, he told me that it was a coincidence that he met a child who said that the sea water was sweet on the boat.

"Well, why don't we let Anzai help us mention something? Anyway, he is also bored. Let him go back to play with you. Let's see if he is also close to your nephew.

I just don't know how the two people communicate.

The language is different.

Ye Zhi also thought it was good when he heard it. Anyway, Ye Xiaoding went home and no one played with him. This was the first friend he met on the island. If he could play more, he didn't have to be so lonely.

After several adults arranged it, they asked Chen Zhi'an and Ye Xiaoding to carry a bucket with meat and other fall-resistant supplies in it.

The two little guys had fun together. They were so excited that they carried the bucket and ran out of the supply and marketing agency.

The people of the supply and marketing agency have been paying attention to Ye Zhi and Lu Wei. As soon as they left, the young salesman said, "It turns out that the eldest Lu's baby is so beautiful? Who said he was ugly?"

He Jinfeng sneer and said, "Those who can't eat grapes and say they are sour."

.

Ye Zhi looked at Ye Xiaoding and Chen Zhi'an running all the way forward like the wind under his feet, and soon there was no sign of it.

Ye Zhi thought that she was going to cook by herself from today, and bought some cabbage and cabbage at the vegetable station. These dishes looked like they were grown by the local residents themselves.

After buying the green vegetables, Lu Wei didn't know why. He took some shells, oysters, and shrimps.

I had a meal of seafood last night. Ye Zhi felt that she hadn't eaten enough, so it was up to him.

After the salesman weighed it, he told Lu Wei a number.

Lu Wei didn't have any money on him. He gave it all to Ye Zhi last night. At this time, he can only ask her for it.

"One yuan and thirty cents, you pay it."

Ye Zhi was stunned. Why is it so expensive?!

I thought that the seafood on the island was the price of cabbage. Unexpectedly, it was not cheap. Ye Zhi could only accept the order to find the money from her pocket and give it to him.

The salesman looked at Lu Wei and asked his daughter-in-law for money when he bought a dish, and immediately smiled.

Lu Wei ignored others and gave the money and carried things home.

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei's back, thought for a second, and then asked, "Buy so many dishes, do you want to treat?"

After all, it's also a move to a new house. At least Lu Wei is also a regiment-level cadre. I guess there are people who don't want to invite others to make a prank.

Lu Wei said, "What kind of guests do you want?"

Oh, that's not it.

Ye Zhi followed Lu Wei, didn't say anything more, and slowly walked home.

Lu Wei was holding all the heavy things. The five catties of rice and bowls were put in the bucket, and the other hand was carrying a big iron pot.

Ye Zhi only has a pot of water, with two catties of flour on the inside.

Lu Wei walked with Ye Zhi, and couldn't help raising a smile on his lips.

In the past, he had seen many others take their daughters-in-law to accompany the army to buy this and that.

At that time, he still felt troubled when he saw others carrying all kinds of things.

For so many years, he has lived in the dormitory and eaten in the canteen, basically without any worries in life.

But I experienced it today. It's actually quite fun, especially when I look at my daughter-in-law saying that she wants this and that, I have a different sense of satisfaction.

In the future, his daughter-in-law will cook for him with these pots.

Speaking of which, Lu Wei hasn't eaten Ye Zhi's cooking yet.

He remembered that Ye Zhi bought a lot of seasonings when he was in Yangcheng. There were many kinds of products in Yangcheng, and there was basically nothing missing on the island.

Normally, if his daughter-in-law can't cook, she won't buy so many things.

"Lu Tongzhi, I'm talking to you. What do you think?" Ye Zhi stretched out a hand and patted Lu Wei's arm and looked at him doubtfully.

Lu Wei looked sideways and said, "Huh? Oh, think about what to eat for lunch today.

Ye Zhi looked at him suspiciously, but he didn't say anything. He said lightly, "Let's eat something casually first. The kitchen hasn't been cleaned yet."

I cleaned the window door last night. If I cook today, I must clean the kitchen first.

Even if you want to cook, you should make a good dinner.

Just eat a little at noon.

After hearing this, Lu Wei just said, "What did you ask me just now?"

Ye Zhi changed a hand-held pot and asked, "Didn't a Tongzhi pick us up at the dock yesterday?" Shall we ask him to come over for dinner tonight?

Judging from the dialogue between Lu Wei and the Tongzhi yesterday, Ye Zhi can see that they should have a good relationship.

Although Lu Wei didn't say he would invite guests, he drove far away to the dock to pick them up. Since he helped, he must also show it.

When Lu Wei listened to Ye Zhi's words, he knew that she was talking about Li Weimin.

But when he thought of Li Weimin's strange expression, Lu Wei didn't want him to come.

However, Li Weimin did say yesterday that he moved to a new house and wanted to warm the house.

Lu Wei said, "I'll put my things home later. I'm going to the secretary's office to sign and pick up the furniture. By the way, I'll go and ask him."

Ye Zhi nodded, "Okay, then see if there are any other comrades-in-arms who are coming. Tell me and I'm ready."

When I was in Yangcheng, I also bought a lot of sausage and bacon. In the wet and hot weather on the island, I can't leave it for too long.

If Lu Wei's comrades-in-arms come over, it will be fragrant to take out a pot of rice.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi and changed his hand again, and then asked, "Is it heavy or not? Put everything on my side."

Ye Zhi glanced at their peers on the roadside and quickly said, "It's just a little bit, it's not heavy!"

After the two took the things home, Lu Wei went out.

***

After Lu Wei went out, Ye Zhi, who was at the end of the house cleaned the kitchen and prepared to open the pot before noon.

The area of the kitchen is also quite large. There are two stove holes in the stove, one is for large-paning and one for boiling water.

In addition, there is a large water tank in the kitchen, but it seems to have been used for a long time, and the inside is full of dust.

Ye Zhi held the edge of the water tank, bent down to pry up the garbage inside, and then threw it on the ground.

After picking up a large piece of garbage, Ye Zhi went to the faucet to pick up two buckets of water, then poured it in and wiped it with a cloth.

It's just that this water tank is too big for Ye Zhi to clean it alone. Only when Lu Wei comes back to wash it, he can use it.

In addition to a water tank and a stove, there is also an operating table in the kitchen, which is made of brick, long and very wide. At that time, you can put another cupboard. Usually, you can also cut vegetables and rolling one.

There was no debris on the surface, and Ye Zhi cleaned it up in two washes.

And the operation table

She saw it last night. There was no firewood in the kitchen at all, and she didn't know when she did it.

Didn't he sleep last night?

After finishing these, Ye Zhi made a large pot of honeysuckle water for the first time and planned to drink it as tea.

The summer on this island is so hot that I feel that I can't stop thirst by drinking too much water.

The honeysuckle was bought at the herbal tea shop before she got on the boat in Yangcheng the day before yesterday.

At that time, he thought that Lu Wei was really angry, so he bought him herbal tea. Unexpectedly, the herbal tea was all poured, except for Ye Xiaoding who took a sip.

Well, Lu Wei is probably really afraid of bitterness.

Fortunately, I bought more honeysuckle at that time. Now let him drink some of this, so he doesn't have to be afraid of hardship.

Ye Zhi took the honeysuckle to the water in the faucet pot.

This pot of water is a deep-bottomed round pot, about 30 centimeters wide, and one pot of water is enough to drink for a day or two.

She carried the water in the big pot and walked slowly to the kitchen, and then put the iron pot on the small stove.

Just as she was about to make a fire, Ye Zhi found--

She has never used a stove to burn fire!

Ye Zhi shouted outside the yard, "Ye Xiaoding, come in!"

Ye Zhi's voice was too anxious. Ye Xiaoding ran into the kitchen and said, "Auntie, what's wrong?"

Ye Zhi pointed to the cold stove and said, "Come on, make a fire."

Ye Xiaoding did a lot of housework at home. At this time, Ye Zhi shouted and must have finished it.

"Isn't it just a fire? Done!"

Ye Zhi looked at the red flame rising from the stove and let Ye Xiaoding continue to play with satisfaction.

This little guy is really a little useful.

*

Before Lu Wei went to pick up the furniture, he first went to Li Weimin's office and planned to ask him to have dinner tonight.

Li Weimin is one of his best brothers.

Since Ye Zhi opened his mouth, why did he call someone?

Li Weimin agreed with almost no hesitation. Lu Wei had a headache when he saw it. Why didn't he refuse?

"Don't talk nonsense in front of my daughter-in-law!" Thinking of this loudspeaker, Lu Wei planned to make the first one.

Li Weimin smiled and said, "When did I talk nonsense? Don't worry, I've always told the truth.

Lu Wei was a little itching and simply said, "Just talk less."

Li Weimin: "What's wrong? Are you still afraid that your daughter-in-law will dislike you? What are you afraid of? She has married you, can you still run away? You're just a little fierce and heartless. You're not having a problem with your life style. There's something wrong with you!"

Lu Wei suddenly felt a little reasonable.

However, he still said, "Anyway, eat more food and talk less, or don't go."

Li Weimin made a military salute, "Yes, regimental commander Lu, you must do it."

Li Weimin asked again, "Yes, is there anyone else going?"

Lu Wei looked at him indifferently and then said, "Why do you call so many people? One of you is enough.

Li Weimin was silently moved. After so many years of classmate and revolutionary friendship, his position in Lu Wei's mind was still detached.

This brother is not in vain!

Then, he heard Lu Wei say, "I can't make my daughter-in-law tired of cooking so many people's meals."

It's beautiful.

Li Weimin: "..."

Lu Wei was too lazy to talk to him again. After leaving his office, he went to the secretary's office to sign and pick up the furniture.

Chapter 18

After the honeysuckle pot boiled water, Ye Zhi opened the lid of the pot. In such hot weather on Qiongzhou Island, you have to drink something cold.

Ye Zhi came out of the kitchen and walked to an empty room. They put all the luggage they brought last night in the inner surface.

She took out all the things she bought in Yangcheng from her luggage bag, which were all oil, salt, soy sauce and vinegar.

There is a store in Yangcheng that specializes in selling these seasonings. It is a century-old brand.

Ye Zhi used to love the soy sauce made by his family, but he didn't expect to buy it in this era.

Soy sauce, oil consumption and scallop sauce that could not be bought in Xitang Town before can basically be easily bought in Yangcheng.

In addition, Ye Zhi also bought a bottle of glutinous rice sweet vinegar and aged vinegar.

If you can grow some cucumbers at that time, old vinegar can also be used to shoot cucumbers.

Ye Zhi put these things neatly on the kitchen console.

It feels a little messy to see a bunch of bottles and cans put together.

It is estimated that Lu Wei will have to make a shelf nailed to the wall.

In this way, there is no need to bump into it, otherwise Ye Zhi will be heartbroken like a piece of meat after dropping any bottle of seasoning.

She just saw it in the supply and marketing agency. Except for the relatively sufficient supply of salt, everything else was pitiful, and the soy sauce was invisible.

In addition to some seasonings, Ye Zhi also bought some dry goods, sausage bacon, and some snacks.

Ye Zhi put all these food on the Eight Immortals' Table. After a while, Lu Wei brought the furniture back and saw where to put it.

It's quite spectacular to put a lot of things on the table, but I don't know if I can have someone bring some from Yangcheng after eating these.

When she was just in the supply and marketing agency, she heard that there were still a lot of people going to and from Yangcheng every day.

Ye Zhi remembered Lu Wei's mother in the Yangcheng Military Region Hospital again.

Speaking of Lu Wei's mother, Ye Zhi hasn't talked to her on the phone yet. Most of the things she bought in Yangcheng were paid for the tickets.

Although I haven't seen her face yet, Ye Zhi feels that this mother-in-law should also be quite easy to get along with.

There is an old-fashioned telephone in the living room. Ye Zhi hasn't tried whether it can be used yet, and the phone hasn't rang.

However, according to her experience of watching TV, this should be the local communication phone in the barracks, which can only communicate with each other in the barracks.

Because the inside of the barracks is really too big, it is a long way from the family courtyard to the barracks office building.

If you really want to find someone, you have to break your leg. The telephone is probably convenient for your family to find someone.

Therefore, it will be a little difficult for Ye Zhi to talk to Lu Wei's mother.

Just as she was rummbling through several luggage bags to see what else to pack up, there was a sound outside the yard.

It seems to be the sound of the wheel.

It should be Lu Wei's return.

.

Ye Zhi put down the things in her hand and then walked out of the door. He saw a scooter with a lot of scattered wood and boards on the surface, as well as two flat finished bucket cabinets and a few bamboo chairs, which piled up a car high.

Lu Wei was carrying her back, wearing a military vest and camouflage trousers, revealing a well-lined back, a strong and thin waist, slightly bulging muscles, and hormones, but it did not look particularly thick. The wheat-colored skin reflected a healthy and sexy power beauty.

Ye Zhisheng has never seen any beautiful man on his mobile phone in the information age.

But in reality, most of the men around them are fat-headed and oily, or as thin as a bamboo pole.

Some people are still very confident. They always love to talk and laugh with their bare arms and pat their beer belly.

Now I see a handsome man with a symmetrical and powerful figure and outstanding appearance at such a close distance. The visual impact made Ye Zhi's heart beat a few times, and his face was also hot.

Thinking that she slept in the arms of such a handsome man last night, but she didn't do anything and slept at dawn, she was a little, just a little sorry.

Maybe when he heard the sound, Lu Wei suddenly turned around and looked at Ye Zhi unabashedly, and the corners of his lips curved.

Li Weimin, who was pushing the scooter hard, saw this scene and had a toothache again.

If I had known it, it wouldn't have been so much trouble. He said he would help Lu Wei move the furniture. Isn't this suffering?

However, when he saw Lu Wei's daughter-in-law at this time, he finally knew why this boy loved his daughter-in-law so much.

Even Li Weimin, a big boss, felt that the leolegic was too delicate when he saw the white Ye Zhi.

How can she be tired to marry such a beautiful and delicate daughter-in-law?

Don't say that you don't want to make her tired. Even if you do all the housework, you won't complain.

Ye Zhi soon noticed that there were other people present. She bit her lower lip gently, then raised her feet and walked to the scooter and asked Lu Wei, "Is the furniture here?"

With that, she was going to help move the scattered wooden frames and boards. Who knew that before she picked them up, Lu Wei took the boards in her hand. The two touched their fingers, and Ye Zhi seemed to be burned and took back her hand.

Lu Wei grabbed a wooden board with one hand and said, "These are all solid wood. It's very heavy. Let's just come."

Li Weimin looked at Ye Zhi and smiled shyly: "Yes, sister-in-law, let's do it. We have a lot of strength."

Lu Wei looked at Li Weimin, who was a dog-legged, and introduced, "This is Li Weimin. He picked us up at the dock yesterday."

Ye Zhi looked at Li Weimin, bent her eyebrows and said, "So you are Li Tongzhi. I heard Lu Wei talk about you. I heard from him that you used to go to the same military academy as him, and now you are also in the same military camp. It's really predestined.

Li Weimin listened to Ye Zhi's words and suddenly said, "No, it's fate."

Ye Zhi's smile deepened and she said, "Li Tongzhi, thank you for your help."

Li Weimin ridiculed, "It's not hard. Lu Wei can call me to prove that he regards me as a brother. No one else has this opportunity!"

He exchanged his labor for a dinner.

Li Weimin looked at Lu Wei's back, gritted his teeth and thought: He deserved it!

However, Li Weimin also knows that Lu Wei is clearly outrageous in public and private.

I don't talk about any love in business, and I don't want to bother others even if I'm still in private.

Those who can ask him to help are all friends.

Just like moving furniture, he was stunned that he was busy and didn't want to ask his recruits to help him, saying that it was his own business.

Thinking of this, Li Weimin's resentment was swept away, and the whole barracks estimated that he could let Lu Wei say something to help.

And Ye Zhi also had some thoughts when she listened to Li Weimin's words.

She remembered that Lu Wei bought two catties of wedding candy in Yangcheng, but she just packed up. The wedding candy didn't seem to have moved. Lu Wei should not have taken it out and distributed it to others.

Lu Wei is still and Lu Wei pulls so much furniture. He is a regiment-level cadre. Just to say a word, many people must be willing to help.

But Lu Wei only called one of his best friends, and he didn't see anything else.

Although this is a private matter, it should not bother others.

But the barracks are also a big group and a big family. When you need help, it is understandable to ask someone to help.

Shouldn't it be? Excuse me?

Lu Wei, who had been silent, suddenly said, "Hurry up. You have to pull two closets later." With that, he picked up the two bed boards and walked into the room.

Li Weimin: "..."

It's early to say that Lu Wei's family doesn't regard him as a friend, but treats him as a donkey!

Two young and strong men quickly moved the wooden blocks and bucket cabinets on the scooter into the house.

Ye Zhi was not idle. He also helped to move things by sting up lighter bed frames.

The two bucket cabinets are placed in the living room, and the bed in the room needs to be installed by yourself, because the door is not very big, and even if it is done, it can't be carried in.

Looking at a large pile of wood in the room, Ye Zhi couldn't help anything else, so she went to the kitchen to wash two dishes, and then gave Lu Wei and Li Weimin a cool and white one. Because the honeysuckle water has just been boiled for a short time, and it is very hot. Even if you take it, you will still drink it and burn your mouth. Just let them drink it cold and boil first.

The two drank water and went to bring back the remaining two wardrobes.

I was so busy that it was until noon.

Because the iron pot I just bought hasn't been opened yet, I still had rice from the canteen for lunch.

After eating something, Lu Wei and Li Weimin began to be busy again.

The rest was all hand-made work of wood. Ye Zhi couldn't help, so he took some sausage and bacon, as well as Longjing tea, and went to He Jinfeng's house next door.

In the past, she found that people in Guangdong Province love to give tea as gifts. This Longjing is a special product of the Ye Zhi family. It is sweet and delicious, and it is quite good.

Today, they helped themselves in the supply and marketing agency, and they should also express it.

At noon, she planned to leave Chen Zhi'an here for dinner, but later the child said that He Jinfeng had come home and had already cooked.

I should still be at home at this time.

*

As soon as Ye Zhi walked out of the yard full of hay, she saw a row of tall coconut trees in front of the yard. Several children took bamboo poles under the tree to beat coconuts.

However, the coconut tree is really tall. No matter how they fight, they can't get the coconut tree.

I couldn't hit it, so I climbed up the tree with my bare hands, but I climbed three or four times and fell down.

It made a group of children laugh.

Ye Xiaoding was also in the children's group. He just hurried back to eat something and ran out. With a lot of sand, he must have played on the beach.

Lu Wei just scolded him not to go to the seaside alone.

Ye Xiaoding is clever. What Lu Wei said will basically be heard.

Only children of this age really love to play. Walking under this tree, they hide in the haystack, which is very noisy.

When Ye Xiaoding saw Ye Zhi going out, he shouted, "Sirtie, where are you going?" He shouted and walked to Ye Zhi's side.

Seeing that he was rushing over, Ye Zhi said, "Go to the next house."

Looking at the child playing red, Ye Zhi asked again, "Have you finished drinking the honeysuckle water that I just gave you cool?"

Ye Xiaoding seemed to think of something strange. He frowned and said, "Is it okay not to drink?"

"Go back and drink it quickly. On this hot day, you still stay here all day long, so you have to replenish more water. Ye Zhi knew as soon as she heard it that the little boy was playing tricks again. It must be because she had drunk the herbal tea before. She thought that these teas were bitter, but now she didn't want to drink them.

Ye Xiaoding immediately howled, "Auntie, that thing is so bitter!"

"You didn't even drink it. How can you know it's bitter?" Ye Zhiban looked at him with her face.

Ye Xiaoding made a tongue-speaking shape and said, "Anzai said that herbal tea is bitter, and I don't drink it!"

"No, no, I'll tell your uncle to go." Ye Zhi was too lazy to talk to him. Ye Xiaoding was a little petty when he looked at her, and he always liked to be coquettish. In the past, the original owner was soft-hearted, and many things were left to him, but now she won't be left to him.

Fortunately, as long as he moves out of Lu Weilai, he is really obedient.

In fact, Lu Wei has a good temper.

At least Ye Zhi hasn't seen how he taught Ye Xiaoding.

Of course, I have never been embarrassed by her.

However, it doesn't affect Ye Xiaoding's fear of him.

Well, you have to be afraid of one person. No one is afraid of him. Isn't he going to fly?

As soon as Ye Xiaoding heard this, he immediately said, "Don't, I'll go back and drink right away!" After saying that, he left like a gust of wind.

Ye Zhi looked at Ye Xiaoding's flying figure and shouted again, "It's hot. Drink more." However, Ye Xiaoding ran too fast and suddenly ran into the house. Ye Zhi shook her head helplessly and walked straight to He Jinfeng's house.

*

Several courtyards nearby are built in a row, but the houses are not.

On the left of Ye Zhi's family is He Jinfeng's family, and on the right is a three-way mud road, which leads to the seaside on one side, the military district on the one side, and another family courtyard on the other.

The whole military district is as big as a town.

Their yard is the last house in this row of courtyards.

Well, it's quiet.

Sister He next door is so nice that she saves a lot of trouble.

He Jinfeng's house was wide open. When she saw Ye Zhi coming, she smiled brightly: "Xiao Ye, why are you so free?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "I'll bring you something. Thank you for your help today."

He Jinfeng was pounding a few boiled vegetables. When he saw Ye Zhi coming in, he immediately wiped his wet hands on the apron: "Oh, don't be so polite. Come in quickly. It's too sunburning outside. Come into the room and talk about it." After saying that, he took the lead and led Ye Zhi into the room.

Ye Zhi followed He Jinfeng into the house, and then put the sausage and bacon, and a bag of tea on her Eight Immortals table. She said, "This is the sausage bacon we bought when I was in Yangcheng, and the tea from my hometown. Try it and see if it suits your taste."

"Oh, by the way, Lu Wei also bought some wedding candy." With that, he stuffed a handful of red-packed wedding candy into Sister He's hand.

He Jinfeng took over the candy and said with a smile, "Congratulations, congratulations. I'm also happy."

With that, he pulled another bamboo chair for her, looked at the things on the table, and then smiled and said, "You don't need the sausage and bacon. You can take it back later. I'll take the tea. The one in my family likes tea the most.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "I've brought it all. There's no reason to take it back. If it hadn't been for Sister He's help today, I guess we would still be busy now.

He Jinfeng is not a pretentious person. Seeing Ye Zhidu saying this, he didn't say much.

Then he stood up and walked to a five-buzzle cabinet in the living room. He took out a few dried vegetables from inside, put them in front of Ye Zhi and said, "This is my dried vegetables. Take it back and make some soup."

"The weather in Qiongzhou Island is so hot that I can't eat without soup. Didn't you just buy a piece of pork spine today? It's just used to make soup. Boil it over high heat. After boiling it, cook it over low heat for more than an hour.

He Jinfeng said something. Ye Zhi could understand some words, but some words she said in Cantonese, which made her a little confused.

However, I still understand the word "soup soup".

Ye Zhi said, "Okay, I'll go back to the pot later. Thank you, Sister He."

"Tstalk about this!" Sister He looked at Ye Zhi and then asked, "Oh, yes, put a few more carrots down. If there is a cool, you can also put it in the bag, otherwise the soup is not sweet enough."

Ye Zhi nodded and said seriously, "Well, okay, I'll go to buy some Qingliang later."

Hearing this, He Jinfeng turned back to the other end of the five buckets and took a package of paper bags and said, "Don't run around so much. I'll give you this bag first. Anyway, I still have it."

Ye Zhi was really a little embarrassed this time. Obviously, she came to deliver things, but she took so much.

"Sister He, it's not troublesome. I'll just go to the supply and marketing agency. You can take this back."

He Jinfeng didn't care about anything. He said with a smile, "What's the politeness? You just moved here, and there are still a lot of things to deal with. You have to get used to it. Don't waste that time running around. Besides, your yard has been empty for so long. It's not easy for someone to come to be my company. I'm glad it's too late.

He Jinfeng left his hometown and came to the island to build. He knew this bitterness, so he especially understood Ye Zhi's current difficulties.

Not to mention that Ye Zhi's hometown is much farther away than her hometown.

Ye Zhi listened to He Jinfeng's words and felt a burst of warmth in her heart.

It is really gratifying for her to have such a kind neighbour in this strange courtyard thousands of miles away from her hometown.

After coming to the island, I finally had a little sense of belonging.

"Sister He, you are so kind."

Seeing that her eyes were a little wet, He Jinfeng said, "It is said that distant relatives are not as good as close neighbors. No one can guarantee that they will have any bad things in their lives. Moreover, those old men go on a cruise every once in a while and then on a while, and we women and children are left at home. It's windy and rainy on this island from time to time. When you have something to do, you will naturally help each other and live a better life, don't you think?

Ye Zhi nodded in agreement: "Sister He, you're right. If you need any help in the future, you can come to me at any time."

So when Ye Xiaoding was brought to the island, Ye Zhi also had her own selfishness.

He Jinfeng felt that Ye Zhi looked at him favorable and liked the child very much in his heart, so he said, "Just help each other. Although I can't speak Mandarin well, I have been laughed at a lot before, but they all came here like this, and it's over."

With that, He Jinfeng said a few more jokes because of the lack of language, and the two of them chatted for a while.

Although He Jinfeng said it lightly, Ye Zhi could also imagine the embarrassment and difficulties when she first came to the island.

First of all, the language is not understandable, and then from luxury to thre, from Yangcheng to here, it can be said that it is a return to the pre-liberation period.

After the two had a long chat, the phone in He Jinfeng's house rang, saying that it was urging her to return to the supply and sales agency.

Ye Zhi didn't bother anymore. She took the dried vegetables and Qing tonic Liang given by He Jinfeng and went home.

When she went home, He Jinfeng also borrowed a tile pot from their family, saying that it would be delicious to make soup with this.

Ye Zhi also brought it home together.

He Jinfeng, who rode a bicycle out, did not forget to remind: "Remember to soak the dried vegetables first and then cook..."

In fact, Ye Zhi has drunk a lot of old-fashioned soup, and she also has some experience in soup.

She is looking forward to this pot of soup tonight.

*

After returning home, Ye Zhi immediately put the dried vegetable into the iron basin and soaked it with water as He Jinfeng said.

Then she began to wash the pork spine and other dishes she bought this morning.

Because of controlling the electricity time at night, Ye Zhi planned to eat early, otherwise Li Weimin might have to go back in the dark, which would be bad.

Since it's a treat, you have to let people eat happily, and you have to go home safely after eating.

After the dishes were ready, Ye Zhi washed and dried the vegetables and cut them all into the tile pot. Finally, she added a cool and stewed them together.

When the fire was about to be made, Ye Zhi called Ye Xiaoding back again.

There were other children in the yard who came back with him. A group of children looked at Ye Zhi and Ye Xiaoding. They were all discussing, "Why do you call Ye Xiaoding when it comes to the fire? Won't you burn it?"

Ye Zhi: "..."

I really don't.

However, can this be told to you?

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Ye Xiaoding knows how to help his elders share the housework at such a young age. You should learn from him and be a good child."

Ye Xiaoding listened to Ye Zhi's praise, and immediately straightened his back and said, "It's necessary!"

The fire is also burning a lot.

Several children walked away and ran out in a swarm. Suddenly, the kitchen was much quieter.

Ye Zhi saw that Ye Xiaoding was sweating profusely on the fire, and then poured him another bowl of water and said, "You should drink more water in the future, otherwise you will be prone to heatstroke."

Several children seemed to know that they didn't know the sunburn, and they were still running around in the sun. For half a day, Ye Xiaoding's whole body was a little red, and his skin color was blackened to the extent visible to the naked eye.

This time, Ye Xiaoding didn't cringe, so he drank a bowl of water. Then he grabbed the hem of his clothes with both hands and wiped the wet corners of his mouth.

After wiping his mouth, he threw two hardwood into the stove, and then slipped away.

"Auntie, I'm going to play."

Ye Zhi looked at the sun outside and reminded, "Don't go to the seaside, do you know?"

"I know." Ye Xiaoding answered and disappeared at once.

It runs very fast.

Ye Zhi was afraid that he could not adapt to the tropical climate and strange environment. Unexpectedly, a group of children and various dialects were chaotic, which did not affect playing together at all.

*

After the fire is set, the rest will be done.

Ye Zhi plans to make a braised rice tonight. The cooked rice is topped with two drops of soy sauce, which is really fragrant and delicious.

She doesn't know how long it has been since she hasn't eaten sushi-flavored rice. This is still burned with firewood. If she keeps the heat well, she may be able to eat crispy pan rice!

It's a pity that there is no small casserctar, otherwise you can make clay pot rice.

That makes it even more fragrant.

The rest of the seafood is boiled in vain, and it is eaten with garlic soy sauce.

Finally, I stir-fried a cabbage, which was perfect.

Just as she was about to cook, Lu Wei suddenly walked behind her, then put a cyan coconut in front of her and asked, "Do you want to eat coconut?"

When Ye Zhi saw the coconut, her eyes lit up.

In fact, on the way to the supply and marketing agency in the morning, she was very acquainning for the coconut on the tree!

She bought green coconuts in the scenic area before. It costs 20 yuan for one!

It's precious!

Don't let her eat enough now!

Ye Zhiying smiled and said, "How do you know that I want to drink coconut juice?"

When she was cooking in the kitchen in broad daylight, she had been sweating all over. Even after drinking a few bowls of water, she couldn't stop her thirst.

At this moment, Ye Zhi just wanted to knock open the coconut immediately and take a sip.

Lu Wei raised his eyebrows, but said, "Take it back when you see it. I don't know you like this."

"If you like it, I'll bring back a few more later."

Those of them who go to the island early are a little tired of this thing.

When I first came to the island, I drank 5 or 6 times a day. Now I basically drink one a day. Sometimes I don't want to drink it. I'd rather drink boiled water.

Of course, the meat in the inner noodles is even more lazy to eat, which is troublesome.

But it's not troublesome to open it for my daughter-in-law.

Lu Wei skillfully opened a mouth with a kitchen knife, then inserted a bamboo straw into it and said, "Drink the juice of the inner noodles first. When you finish drinking, I'll open it for you. There is still meat in the inner noodles to eat."

Of course, Ye Zhi knew this, but he didn't say anything. He took a sip happily, "It's so sweet!"

Looking at Ye Zhi's satisfied little expression, Lu Wei couldn't help laughing.

Is it so easy to satisfy?

Then, Ye Zhi handed him the coconut and asked, "Do you drink it?"

Lu Wei didn't say anything and directly bowed his head and sucked.

Ye Zhi said, "Don't drink too much. Leave some for me!"

Lu Wei smiled and said, "If you want, there are a lot of them outside. Just pick them for you."

Ye Zhi looked at him silently, holding the coconut's hand tightened and said, "How can it be the same? This is the first coconut I came to Qiongzhou Island to eat.

No one wants to rob her!

Lu Wei couldn't help laughing. Is there a difference?

Looking at Lu Wei who wanted to drink her coconut juice again, Ye Zhi pointed to the big pot of water on the operating table and said, "There is honeysuckle tea there. Drink more to relieve the heat."

Lu Wei looked at the light yellow tea with small flowers, changed the color of the face, and said, "Our bed is ready. Do you see how to do it?"

Ye Zhi heard this, regardless of the honeysuckle water, drank all the coconut juice in one gulp, and then said, "Are you ready to work so soon?"

Lu Wei said "Uh-huh" and said, "Go and see where to go."

.

Ye Zhi put the coconut after drinking coconut juice on the kitchen console, and then followed Lu Wei's tall figure and walked briskly to the room.

The two walked into the room, and there was already a wardrobe and bed frame inside. The single bed that slept last night had been moved away.

This room is the largest, so I want a 1.5-meter bed. The beds are all solid wood. The shelves are set up, and there are wooden boards on the top.

At this time, the bed is still empty, with an empty shelf.

Lu Wei asked, "Sdule it to the wall or in the middle?"

In fact, there is enough room for it, but I don't know how Ye Zhi likes to put it up.

In the dormitory where he lives, those beds are leaning against the wall.

But he has been to Li Weidong's house, and they seem to be in the middle, so he came to ask Ye Zhi.

Ye Zhi thought for a moment and quickly said, "Go a little to the left, leave a seat by the window, and then you can put a crib."

After saying that, Ye Zhi felt that something was wrong. The two were still in the stage of blushing even when they touched their hands and kisses. They haven't had sex yet!

I'm thinking about the crib so soon. Isn't it a little faster?

Just as Ye Zhi felt a little embarrassed and wanted to say something, Lu Wei suddenly bullied her and put her into his hot arms.

Lu Wei said in a hoarse voice, "What time is it?"

Ye Zhi blinked her big wet eyes and pretended not to understand and asked, "When?"

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi's visive blushing face with his naked eyes and said with a smile, "Creation of children."

Ye Zhi bit her lips and her eyes fell on his sexy throat knot. At this time, she didn't know what to say.

Can you say tonight? Tomorrow night?

Isn't it possible for her to make it alone and not for two people to cooperate?

Just then, Li Weimin's voice sounded in the living room, "Lao Lu, did I drop my pen in your room? I seem to be missing the pen."

As soon as the words fell, the two of them panicked and opened a safe distance and stood with their backs to each other.

Lu Wei glanced at a pen on the bedside table, threw it to Li Weimin, who came to the room, and said with a resentful face, "This is it!"

Li Weimin almost didn't catch his pen and said in a panic, "Be careful! My daughter-in-law gave it to me when she got married. Let her know that I broke it and can't beat me to death.

Lu Wei looked over coldly and said, "Take it and leave quickly."

Li Weimin scolded, "You have no conscience!" After saying that, he didn't care about him and hurried out of the door again.

The originally ambiguous atmosphere in the room was suddenly dispersed by Li Weimin's sudden turn.

Ye Zhi asked awkwardly, "Isn't Li Tongzhi eating here tonight?"

Lu Wei answered at a glance, "There is something wrong with him in the camp. He is in a hurry to go back and deal with it. He will come again tonight."

Ye Zhi pulled the hem of his shirt and then said, "Oh, let's... arrange the bed first?"

Lu Wei had no room to refuse, so he immediately straightened the bed according to Ye Zhi's instructions.

Finally, the bed was set up, and Ye Zhi was ready to go back to the kitchen.

Lu Wei reached out and grabbed her wrist, and gently wiped her thick fingers on her wrist.

He said, "Daughter-in-law, you haven't answered me yet."

Lu Wei's voice was deep and magnetic. It fell on Ye Zhi's ear, and it suddenly blushed.

Ye Zhi was almost shocked by this man's cheeky and glanced at him. How could she answer this question?

Ye Zhi gritted her teeth and said, "When you say it, just say it."

"Then tonight?"

Shameless!

Ye Zhi turned around and walked out of the room, but obviously heard a smile behind him.

Look at him crazy.

*

In the evening, Li Weimin came again, and this time he also brought a bottle of Wuliangye.

He handed the wine to Ye Zhi and said, "Sitter-in-law, this is a gift for you to move."

Ye Zhi took the wine and suddenly felt heavy: "Sertained such a good wine, it's expensive!"

Li Weimin smiled shyly: "No, no, I lived in the family courtyard at that time, and Lao Lu gave me Maotai."

"I can't compare with him. I can only send this."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "It's also very expensive. Thank you."

Lu Wei looked disgusted: "I don't drink."

Li Weimin: "..."

If it weren't for the familiarity, I couldn't beat him, but I really wanted to beat him.

Li Weimin said, "I didn't even be there on your wedding day. I'm so happy tonight. Why do you want to have a drink with me?"

Lu Wei flashed the conversation with Ye Zhi in the room in the evening and said without giving face at all, "Don't drink."

Ye Zhi hit Lu Wei with his elbow, motioned him to pay attention to his words, and stared at him with his eyes.

Lu Wei said, "Let's have dinner. There is soup today, old fire soup."

Li Weimin's eyes suddenly lit up. Since he came to the island, it was really easy to get dry and get angry.

In this barracks, any bachelor doesn't envy people who go home to drink old hot soup.

Unexpectedly, Ye Zhi would make a soup.

It seems that I can live a good life.

After sitting down, Ye Zhi scooped a big bowl of rice for Li Weimin, and the noodles were covered with a few fragrant sausages and bacon, which looked particularly attractive on the white rice.

Ye Zhi put down the bowl on the table in front of Li Weimin and said, "Lu Tongzhi, don't greet you well. Take care of it."

Li Weimin looked at the braised pork on the table, the pork spine stewed with dried vegetable soup, and a few seafood. He suddenly became excited and smiled, "No, no, I can't find a few such rich dishes in this family home."

Unexpectedly, I gave Lu Wei, a daughter-in-law who met a beautiful person and could cook.

This doll, the old man gave it the right one.

Ye Zhi asked with a smile, "Where's your sister-in-law?" Why don't you see your sister-in-law?"

Lu Wei said that Li Weimin was married and had two sons. Why didn't he bring him?

Li Weimin said, "My mother-in-law is sick. My daughter-in-law will go back to visit her."

After mentioning his daughter-in-law, Li Weimin said something more about his daughter-in-law Zhang Guiying.

Li Weimin's personality is much more cheerful than Lu Wei's, as if he is familiar with him. When it comes to his daughter-in-law, it's endless.

Especially when he saw the appearance of Lu Weihua and Ye Zhi, Li Weimin said more.

Ye Zhi listened with a smile, and sometimes he echoed a few words.

After eating a little full, Li Weimin wanted to drink two glasses with Lu Wei. Although Lu Wei was not good at talking, he still opened the bottle of five grains and drank a little with Li Weimin.

When two men drink wine, it's always easy to end.

Ye Zhi didn't bother them. He drove Ye Xiaoding, who had a full meal, to take a shower, and then urged him to wash and dry his clothes.

After Ye Xiaoding took a shower, Ye Zhi also took a shower before turning off the lights.

Last night, because there was no iron pot to boil water, Ye Zhi washed it with cold water.

It's still a little cold at night, and the water is also relatively cold, so tonight Ye Zhi will boil some water by herself and plan to wash it warm.

She brought a water spoon, scooped the water into the bucket she just bought today, and then prepared to take it to the toilet.

As soon as he mentioned it, the bucket was picked up by Lu Wei and said, "I'll do it."

Ye Zhi looked at his resolute and handsome side face in the warm yellow light. The two of them were a little close, and Ye Zhi could smell the wine on him.

Although Lu Wei said he didn't drink, it can be seen that he had a really good relationship with Li Weimin.

In the end, the two drank more than half a bottle.

In fact, the bucket of water was not heavy, so it was half a bucket, and Ye Zhi was quite easy to carry it.

She watched Lu Wei enter the toilet, put the bucket with hot water next to the bathtub, and asked, "Li Weimin went back?"

"Uh-huh."

Seeing that Lu Wei was still in place, Ye Zhi said, "I want to take a shower."

Lu Wei took a step forward towards her. Ye Zhi could smell the strong wine he sprayed, which made her dizzy for a moment.

"Oh."

Ye Zhi looked at him doubtfully. Just as she wanted him to go out, Lu Wei had raised his feet and walked out of the bathroom, but he walked more slowly than usual.

Ye Zhi closed the door doubtfully and specially bolted it. She lay by the door and listened to the sound outside, but she didn't hear anything.

Never mind, isn't it just a shower?

I have to do everything I have to do in the future. Are you afraid of being watched by him to take a shower?

Ye Zhi put the water in the bucket into the bath basin. At this time, there is already a large basin, which is enough to take a comfortable bath.

Unexpectedly, it was half washed, and the light flashed twice. This was a signal that was about to cut off the power.

Ye Zhi couldn't take care of the laundry later. She quickly washed off the soap bubbles on her body, but the light went out when she was wearing clothes.

Even though he was psychologically prepared for such a moment, the moment when he really fell into the darkness, Ye Zhi unconsciously exclaimed.

"I'm here. Don't be afraid."

Lu Wei's calm voice suddenly came from outside the door. Ye Zhi breathed a sigh of relief, "Well, I know."

Then, Ye Zhi accelerated the movement of her hand and put on her clothes in the dark.

It was so dark that Ye Zhi moved slowly in the direction of the door until she touched the door before she completely relaxed.

It's too dark!

She slowly groped for the laver on the wooden door, and then opened it. There was light outside the living room, and Lu Wei was playing a flashlight.

"Aren't you scared?" Lu Wei asked with concern that more than half of the wine woke up.

Ye Zhi shook her head: "No, but I won't wash the clothes now. It's too dark to see."

Fortunately, she just took a shower and brushed her teeth first, otherwise she would have to brush her teeth with a flashlight.

Lu Wei said, "I'll wash it tomorrow. You go back to your room first. I'll turn on the flashlight for you."

Ye Zhi said "um" and walked to the room under the light of the flashlight.

Ye Xiaoding has fallen asleep and slept in the next room. He played all day today. He was so tired that he slept on the bed again. There was no need to coax him at all.

Ye Zhi went to the bedside and sat down. After eating, she laid the bed.

The weather in Qiongzhou Island is wet and hot, the air is too wet, and the temperature is high. Only the straw mat is placed, and the bed board is hard.

There are still many mosquitoes in the southern region. After putting the cool mat, Ye Zhi hung the mosquito net on the bamboo pole again, so that she didn't have to be bitten by mosquitoes at night.

They didn't dry the mosquito net last night, so Lu Wei burned some mosquito repellent grass, and the smell is still there.

It's a little pungent.

Looking at Lu Wei still holding a flashlight in front of her, Ye Zhi looked at him and said, "I can do it. You can take a shower with the flashlight."

Lu Wei gave her the flashlight and said, "Take it."

Ye Zhi took the flashlight back, "The bathroom is too dark. You can take it."

Otherwise, what if you fall?

Lu Wei drank wine again, and he always felt that he was a little drunk.

Lu Wei only said, "I'm used to it. I'm not afraid." I put the flashlight on the bedside table, then took my clothes and walked out.

Before long, Lu Wei came back, dressed in cool and washed cold water.

Ye Zhi hasn't slept yet. She has just been listening to his movements, hydrangling, taking a shower, and then coming back, as if it was just a moment.

After coming back, Lu Wei went to bed and lay down peacefully.

Ye Zhi thought about what the two said during the day, and her mind was full of whether Lu Wei should turn over at this time, but after a while, Lu Wei had not moved yet.

She looked sideways and saw Lu Wei's arm resting on her forehead. She had closed her eyes and breathed smoothly.

After watching it for a while, the other party didn't move and fell asleep?

Ye Zhi turned over and turned off the flashlight on the bedside table.

The next second, she fell into a cool arms, but the breath on her neck and shoulders was hot.

He said, "If you are afraid, you can tell me."

Ye Zhi was stunned and found that Lu Wei was talking about what he had just suddenly turned off the light.

Ye Zhi thought for a moment and whispered, "There was a little bit when the light was just turned off, but I was not afraid when I knew you were waiting outside."

"What if I'm not here?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Isn't Xiaoding here?"

Moreover, this probability is still a little small.

If Lu Wei was not at home on a mission, she would definitely not take a shower as late as tonight.

Isn't this just about entertaining guests?

In the dark, Lu Wei smiled softly: "Well, fortunately."

Ye Zhi was a little confused and asked, "What's lucky?"

"Fortunately... Xiaoding is willing to follow us." Lu Wei held Ye Zhi's arm tightly, but his voice gradually lowered.

Ye Zhi replied softly, "I'm sorry, I didn't ask you for your opinion at that time."

But now it's too much to talk about this.

Ye Zhi also felt that she was unkind, as if she had cheated Lu Wei.

Ye Zhi waited for Lu Wei to reply, but after waiting for a while, she did not hear Lu Wei reply.

Angry?

Ye Zhi looked back, but heard the continuous and steady breathing of the man behind him.

I fell asleep.

Chapter 19

On the morning of the first day, Lu Wei was woken up by the military trumpet of the barracks.

The summer morning lights up quickly, and the windows that haven't had time to hang the curtains are bright and dazzling.

Lu Wei blinked his eyes and felt a little headache. He stared at the new mosquito net above his head for a while.

It was not until the war signal was over that his consciousness slowly returned to the cage, which was also a little hot. He saw a thin quilt on his stomach.

Lu Wei did not take away the quilt for the first time, but subconsciously reached out to the other side of the bed, but felt empty.

Ye Zhi has got up.

Lu Wei slowly clenched his fist and gently hammered it on the hard bed. He was a little annoyed and slowly sighed.

--I'm tired of drinking.

It's all Li Weimin's fault. What kind of wine should he be asked to drink if he has nothing to do?

Lu Wei slowly sat up, raised his hand and rubbed the dizzy head. After a while, he put on the slippers by the bed and walked out of the room.

It was already bright outside. There was a large casserole of roe column beancurd porridge and a few steamed buns on the table of the Eight Immortals in the living room. The porridge was still white and hot, which should have just been cooked.

There is also a night of brown tea next to it, and I don't know what kind of herbal tea Ye Zhi has made.

However, Ye Zhi could not be seen in the living room.

He went to the water tank next to the kitchen, picked up the neat enamel cup and toothbrush on the window sill, and then scooped a spoonful of water in the water tank full of water, filled the enamel cup, squeezed some toothpaste, and walked to the sink to brush his teeth.

The sink is in the kitchen. Usually, the water after washing the dishes and dishes is poured in.

After washing, Lu Wei was not in a hurry to have breakfast, but walked out of the yard.

As soon as he walked out of the door, he saw the clothes he had changed last night. At this moment, he was hanging wet on a rope hanging in the yard. There were Ye Zhi's clothes beside him, which were also ticking water.

Ye Zhi cleaned up the weeds removed yesterday in the yard.

She took a handful of haybars and unskillfully hooked the weeds in a pile.

After a day of stort yesterday, the grass was dry. Ye Zhi bent down again and grabbed the hay, shook the soil on the root, and then put it aside.

Ye Zhi seemed to feel the existence of Lu Wei. She looked up and said with a smile, "Are you up?"

"Uh-huh." Lu Wei stepped forward and walked towards her, took the stoe in her hand, and said, "I'll do it. You go wash your hands for breakfast."

Ye Zhi watched that the sun was about to rise. At this time, she was also sweating all over and did not refuse. She gave him the hoe and said, "These dried grass, you can put it in the kitchen later. I will use it to burn the fire."

Lu Wei said "Uh-huh" and said, "Okay."

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei thoughtfully and remembered his clever and decent appearance after getting drunk last night. He suddenly smiled and asked, "Do you know you were drunk last night?"

Speaking of last night, Lu Wei was so upset that his stomach ached.

He raised his hoe, bowed his waist slightly and hooked the dry weeds on the ground to his feet, and answered in a salty voice, "Well, it's a little bit."

After a pause, Lu Wei said again, "I didn't say anything last night, did I?"

He seldom drinks. When he is drunk, he will only go to bed obediently. He should not have said anything.

And he felt that he was conscious, but his brain, which had been paralyzed by alcohol, was still a little dull.

I can't remember whether I said anything too much to Li Weimin or Ye Zhi.

Ye Zhi joked, "Don't you remember?"

Ye Zhi remembered that Lu Wei took a shower and slept as usual after he was drunk. In fact, he seemed to be the same as usual except for a little big tongue.

The wine is not bad.

Unlike some people, who drink wine, shout, pat the table and pat the chair.

What's more, some people kick □□ as soon as they drink.

But Lu Wei doesn't seem to be like this. Instead, he is no different from usual. The wine is like a character.

With a good family background, good appearance, good figure, and good conduct, Ye Zhi found that she seemed to have found a treasure, and couldn't help squinting and smiling.

Look at Lu Wei like a precious baby.

Lu Wei felt Ye Zhi's undisguised idiousness, subconsciously swallowed his saliva and said, "I don't remember clearly."

It was supposed to be their 'wedding night' last night, who knows...

Ye Zhi smiled and didn't intend to continue to teasing him. Then he said, "I made sobering tea for you. I'll sort out these weeds and come back to drink them later."

Seeing that Ye Zhi had sorted out the weeds tidily, she went to the small pool in the yard, twisted the faucet, and rubbed her hands with soap. After washing her hands, Ye Zhi walked to the house.

Lu Wei watched Ye Zhi's delicate figure disappear at the door of the house. He pressed the hollow with both hands and looked at the gradually shining sky, and sighed.

*

Lu Wei didn't take much time to move all the weeds in the yard into the kitchen. After washing his hands, Lu Wei went back to the living room. As soon as he sat down, Ye Zhi handed him a bowl of sobering tea and said, "Drink this."

Lu Wei didn't say anything. Under Ye Zhi's supervision, he obediently drank the sobering tea.

Lu Wei, who was angry, looked at Ye Zhi alone on the dining table and asked, "Where's Xiaoding?"

Ye Zhi raised her chin to a small room and said, "I'm still sleeping."

After saying that, Lu Wei raised his foot and walked to Ye Xiaoding's room. Ye Zhi stopped him softly: "Don't call him. Let him sleep. Anyway, he has nothing to do."

Children sleep a lot in the first place, and they can only grow well after sleeping enough time.

Moreover, Ye Xiaoding is a little kid and has nothing to do. The military trumpet can't wake him up. He must have been exhausted yesterday and can't get up today.

Lu Wei snorted and looked cold: "How can you strengthen your body when you sleep in at such a young age?"

Ye Zhi: "..."

I don't know how to refute it.

Lu Wei, who was over there, had walked into Ye Xiaoding's room, and then twisted Ye Xiaoding out like yesterday.

Lu Wei hugged his hand, looked solemn, and said, "I'll give you three minutes to wash your hair."

Ye Xiaoding, with a sleepy face, looked at Lu Wei in a daze. He seemed to be a little out of shape and yawned a lot, so that he seemed to be able to continue to sleep at any time.

Lu Wei raised his hand, looked at the watch on his wrist, and said, "There are still two minutes and forty-one seconds left."

Ye Xiaoding rubbed his eyelids that could hardly be opened with the back of his hand and asked Lu Wei, "Uncle, where are we going?"

He remembered that he had told Ye Zhi before going to bed last night that if he went to the supply and marketing agency, he didn't need to take him with him.

He won't be afraid even if he sleeps alone at home.

Lu Wei lifted his thin lips and said, "Take you to run and fuck." Then he added, "Two minutes and thirty seconds."

Ye Xiaoding snozzed twice, but how dare he not obey? He quickly moved his short legs and walked to the sink.

Of course, Ye Zhi will not speak for Ye Xiaoding at this time.

Although it was quite cruel to call Ye Xiaoding, it was also a physical exercise to follow Lu Wei.

And she saw at a glance that Lu Wei was "inflamed". It must be because she was drunk and angry last night!

If you are drunk, do you still rely on others?

Ye Zhi sat at the dining table, gently blew the fragrant yaozhu porridge, and ate it in a small mouthful without looking at Lu Wei.

However, she knew that Lu Wei must be looking at her at this time.

Not long after, Ye Xiaoding ran out of the kitchen quickly, his face was covered with water, and even his hair was stained with a few drops. Obviously, he splashed water on his face and did not wipe it with a towel.

Looking at a big and small figure walking out of the door, Ye Zhi asked, "Don't you need to eat something?"

"Eat it when you come back." Lu Wei went out with Ye Xiaoding without looking back.

When Ye Xiaoding went out, he looked back at Ye Zhi, as if he was asking her for help.

Ye Zhi looked away and smiled softly when the two disappeared at the door.

Stingy!

*

Lu Wei led Ye Xiaoding out of the yard, and then chose to run in the direction of the barracks at the fork in the road.

Ye Xiaoding is still too young. If he runs on the beach, he will probably not be able to run for a while.

You can only choose a flat mud road to run.

The wart of getting up has been ringing for a while. There have been many soldiers in the camp. Every new recruit who saw Lu Wei shouted in a submissive voice, "Lu Tuan is early."

When Lu Wei ran away, everyone dared to look back at the little boy he was leading.

The regimental commander Lu married a doll and his relative spread all over the barracks a few days before he married.

But I didn't say to bring a baby.

How can there be such a big boy doll?

Lu Wei, who was there, continued to run forward with his short-legged Ye Xiaoding, but Ye Xiaoding was quite able to jump up and down. When he reached the right time, he ran like a soft-footed crab. He opened his mouth and exhaled the atmosphere, and he was very tired.

Not long after running, Lu Wei met Li Weimin, who looked refreshed. He had just come out of the family compound.

Li Weimin also saw Lu Wei at a glance. He thought that this group was really full of energy. He had led Ye Xiaoding to run for so long. At this time, his clothes were stained with sweat, and he should have run away for a while.

Li Weimin greeted him with a smile and jokingly said, "Oh, the commander of Lu's newly married Yan'er, how can he get up so early to run?"

Lu Wei looked back at Ye Xiaoding, who had fallen a long distance, and simply stopped.

He looked at Li Weimin's smiling face and felt embarrassed. He pimped his back of his teeth with his tongue dissatisfiedly. "Do you think everyone is like you? Don't look at what time it is now.

Li Weimin looked at Ye Xiaoding, who was sitting by the roadside in the distance and gasping. Then he walked to Lu Wei and asked with a smile, "Sure enough, people are in good spirits when they have happy events! How about it? Did you build the bed after drinking last night?

Lu Wei: "..."

Lu Wei looked at him silently and didn't say anything.

Li Weimin squeezed his eyebrows beside him. Lu Wei only wanted to beat him with that annoying look.

Li Weimin knew Lu Wei's nature. Seeing his silent face and knowing that he didn't like to make such a joke, he asked, "The dishes cooked by my sister-in-law are really delicious. Last night, I dreamed that I ate braised pork in brown sauce. Well, can I have a meal at noon?"

Lu Wei: "Don't even think about it."

I hate having to let him step into his house again!

Li Weimin touched his nose and said, "You're a stingy, you don't have to cook. Can't I buy vegetables?"

Lu Wei sneered, "No, cook by yourself."

Li Weimin said, "Ouch," "Isn't my daughter-in-law going back to her mother's home? Where can I cook? I've been eating canteen food for almost a month..."

Lu Wei didn't even look at him, "Get out!"

Li Weimin was a little itching with hatred. He suddenly smiled and said, "Lao Lu, your vacation seems to be over, right? Is it your turn to lead the cruise this time?"

Lu Wei: "..."

Silence again.

Lu Wei looked at Li Weimin beside him, gritted his teeth and asked, "Have we not practiced for a long time?"

After saying that, Li Weimin's expression changed and he waved his hand quickly: "Don't, don't, where am I your opponent? You can find your recruits to practice. I have something else to do in the camp. Let's go first!" After saying that, Li Weimin ran away, and he was still interested in chatting.

Lu Wei looked at Li Weimin's fleeing back and sneer.

Then he shouted to Ye Xiaoding, "Hid you not eat? Run so slowly!"

Ye Xiaoding's legs parted, sat aside, and shouted, "Uncle, I didn't have breakfast this morning!"

"I really can't run anymore!"

Lu Wei slamped his lips and looked at Ye Xiaoding's gasping appearance. He thought about it. He had run away for two centimeters.

Lu Wei looked at the time, then walked to Ye Xiaoding's side and said, "Then go back."

Ye Xiaoding immediately jumped up happily and said, "Yeah! Great!! Uncle, I'm starving to death! I'm going to eat three buns later!"

Lu Wei said blankly, "Run back."

Who is not hungry?

I'm hungry too.

Not only hungry, but also hungry everywhere.

Ye Xiaoding followed Lu Wei, and trotted again with a bitter face.

I'm happy too early!

**

After Lu Wei took Ye Xiaoding home for a simple breakfast, he told Ye Zhi that he would go to sea for a cruise in the afternoon.

Ye Zhi was a little surprised when she heard this. She really didn't expect that Lu Wei would leave her so soon.

After the small power outage episode last night, Ye Zhi felt that she was a little dependent on him.

What should I do?

Lu Wei took a rag and wiped several bowls in the iron basin and said, "I should be back in two days. I'm not at home. You and Xiaoding should pay attention to safety. I brought back a flashlight from the office and put it on the shelf in the bathroom. If there is a power outage, you can use the flashlight, okay?

"I've given you the money and tickets. Don't be reluctant to spend it. It's time to eat and drink. If you don't want to cook, go to the canteen to play. Don't tire yourself.

"If there is a place where you need help with heavy work, you can go to the northwest and ask those new recruits to help. That's our sixth regiment."

The first time Lu Wei chatted like this, he was still at a woman.

In the past, he could finish one sentence, and he would never use two sentences.

And these details of life are even more disdainful of talking nonsense.

He became independent at a very young age. Whether it is in life or work, he always has been in charge of his own decisions and handling them by himself.

He also left his parents very early and lived in the military academy.

Sometimes he is impatient with his parents' nagging greetings. Whenever his mother calls to ask him whether he is suitable for the environment of the military academy, whether he wears more clothes, and whether he can eat enough and other questions, Lu Wei always says: How old am I...

Then, his mother gradually didn't talk to him about this.

Every time I pick up important things.

However, today he actually chatted so about Ye Zhi that he couldn't rest assured that she and Ye Xiaoding were at home.

Ye Zhi lowered her eyes and nodded, "I know. Pay attention to safety when you cruise."

Lu Wei seemed to think of something, and then said slowly, "I never mind if you take Xiaoding to the island."

"I thank him."

After running back, Lu Wei gradually remembered what happened before going to bed.

I also remember what Ye Zhi said to him.

Lu Wei really didn't have much idea about Ye Xiaoding. He only knew that Ye Zhi had brought him up with one hand, and the two had a deep relationship.

For him, one more Ye Xiaoding is not a burden, but a good thing.

In their military camp, many comrades-in-arms have one or two martyrs in their families, which is not new.

Ye Xiaoding is a child that Ye Zhi has brought up since she was a child. She can not only have feelings, but also act as Ye Zhi's comfort when he is on a mission, which can accompany her, so as not to make her lonely and helpless in a strange and distant environment.

The weather on the island is unpredictable. From time to time, there is a sudden downpour, sometimes lightning and thunder in the middle of the night. What's more, when the typhoon passes, it is also common for trees to collapse.

If Ye Zhi was alone at home, he would not be relieved.

Although there are many other neighbors in the family courtyard, they are not as close as a relative who can be called at any time.

Moreover, as a soldier who defends the country, Lu Wei has also experienced a lot of bullets.

Some people survived, and some people died heroically.

There are also some people who have experienced hardships and have mental breakdowns.

In this era when food, clothing, housing and transportation are not basically guaranteed, it is easy for everyone to ignore emotional problems.

But Lu Wei also saw his comrades-in-arms often nightmares because of stimulation, and finally his spirit slowly collapsed.

Although Ye Zhi's situation is not as serious as that.

But as long as there is a trace of possibility, Lu Wei doesn't want this kind of thing to happen.

Ye Zhi looked at him, and her eyes were a little wet. She didn't hear Lu Wei's response last night, and in fact, she was uneasy for a long time.

For this matter, Ye Zhi felt that she always owed Lu Wei.

Lu Wei smiled, reached out and pinched Ye Zhi's white cheek, and said, "Don't think nonsense. Tell me directly about anything."

Ye Zhi's white face soon had a red mark, and he obviously didn't exert any force.

How can it be so tender?

Lu Wei withdrew his hand and gently wiped it with his fingers.

Ye Zhi opened his hand and smiled. The small dimple on his lips sank, "Well, I know."

"Thank you, Lu Wei."

I really thank him for giving her so much trust and support when he didn't know each other thoroughly.

Lu Wei is a good man.

He is also a person worth entrusting.

Ye Zhi thought of Lu Wei leaving again.

Hey...

Lu Wei looked at her shining watery eyes. His delicate appearance made him couldn't help bowing his head and pecked on her cheek and said, "Are you polite again?"

After thinking about it, Lu Wei whispered in her ear, "So, I'm sorry for you last night and I've kept you waiting for so long."

"It was supposed to be made last night..."

Ye Zhi stared round her eyes, stretched out her hand to cover his mouth, and suddenly understood what he meant. She gritted her teeth and said, "You're drunk! Next time."

Lu Wei raised his hand and took away Ye Zhi's soft and boneless hand on his lips. He smiled and said, "I'll be back in two days. I'll be satisfied at that time."

Ye Zhi bit her lip, stared at him, gritted her teeth and said, "Do you still want to be ashamed?"

Lu Wei felt that his face seemed to be much thicker. In the past, he would never think about these men and women all day long, let alone say it casually.

Lu Wei took a deep look at her and smiled, "What else do you want to look at your daughter-in-law?"

Ye Zhi felt that she had been deceived by Lu Wei's serious appearance.

This person is not righte!

Ye Zhi stared at him an angryly: "Before going on a cruise, you turned over the ground in the yard for me. I want to grow vegetables."

Lu Wei: "..."

"Occ, I'll turn it over later."

Ye Zhi looked at him with his head tilted in disbelief. Did she promise so quickly?

Lu Wei put the washed bowl on the operating table, looked at Ye Zhi's distrustful eyes and said, "If I don't turn over the ground, you have to turn it over. I'm sure I'll do this kind of heavy work."

I can't bear to be tired of my daughter-in-law.

Hearing this, Ye Zhi smiled gently, took a towel, and wiped the water from Lu Wei's hand.

She smiled and said, "Thank you for your hard work, Lu Tongzhi. Let's turn over the ground three times later. Just go out of the kitchen on the left side. Don't touch me on the right side. I have other functions."

Lu Wei took the towel handed over by Ye Zhi, wiped it at will, and then threw the towel aside. "What are you doing on the right?"

Ye Zhi smiled and did not hide it: "Give some flowers and then plant trees!"

Yesterday, when she went to Sister He's house, she saw that her yard was full of all kinds of fruits and vegetables, as well as a guava tree and a mango tree. She was gluttonous when she thought that they had fruit to eat.

This is Qiongzhou Island, a fruit paradise!

And there is no limit to making fruit in the military camp, as long as you know how to grow it.

Ye Zhi began to figure it out yesterday. Is it better to grow mangoes or mangoes...

Anyway, you must plant a mango!

After hearing this, Lu Wei raised his eyebrows and seemed to agree, "You can do what you want."

Ye Zhi nodded happily and just wanted to go to the supply and marketing agency now to see if she could find any saplings.

Who knew that before he turned around, Lu Wei stretched out his hand and pulled Ye Zhi into his arms. He looked down at her and said, "Then give me a reward."

"No sugar! Others!" Lu Wei added another sentence.

Ye Zhi was suddenly encircled in Lu Wei's arms and suddenly looked at the door of the kitchen in a panic. She was afraid of being seen and said in a panic, "What other reward do you want? How old are you?"

Every time Ye Zhi rewarded Ye Xiaoding with sugar, Lu Wei always looked disdainful and didn't seem to like Ye Zhi's doing so.

I'm afraid that she will spoil Ye Xiaoding!

How can this person be himself? He is not afraid of being spoiled?

But Lu's only face was uncompromising. Ye Zhi struggled for two times, but her waist arms did not move, and it became tighter and tighter.

Ye Zhi stopped working hard, put on her toes and kissed Lu Wei's face.

"Are you all right?"

Lu Wei curled his lips and was obviously not very satisfied. His black eyes looked directly at Ye Zhi's crystal clear watery eyes, as if to say: That's it?

Ye Zhi bit his lower lip and quickly bumped into his lips. Both of them's teeth hurt.

Lu Wei also smiled like a man in a good job. He let go of Ye Zhi, took a stinger behind the kitchen door and walked out.

"I'm going to turn over the ground."

*

After turning over the three places, Lu Wei went back to the barracks and officially returned to the team.

Ye Zhi, who stayed at home, spent a quiet afternoon with Ye Xiaoding.

The main reason is that the afternoon in Qiongzhou Island was really too hot and sunny. When Ye Zhi saw the sun, she didn't want to go out. She just wanted to stay at home and drink tea.

Fortunately, she still had a bag of Longjing. After cooking a pot of water, she rushed to drink it.

Although it is hot, drinking sweet tea still makes people feel unspeakable joy.

Ye Xiaoding went for a run because he was pressed by Lu Wei in the morning. As soon as he finished eating, he fell asleep on the floor of the living room.

Ye Zhi is now sweeping the floor every day, but because the outside is a mud yard, it is often in and out, it is inevitable to bring some sand and soil in. Originally, this kind of red brick is particularly dusty, and the living room is actually not very clean.

At least in Ye Zhi's opinion, it is not clean.

But Ye Xiaoding said, "The floor is cool. I like this floor."

In this era when there is no electric fan, let alone air conditioning, sleeping on the floor is actually the coolest.

However, Ye Zhi still couldn't see it. He took a cool mat and put it on the ground and let Ye Xiaoding sleep on his face.

Not long after, the little man lay on the cool mat and fell asleep.

During this period, He Jinfeng came over. Seeing that Ye Xiaoding was sleeping on the ground, he quickly shook Ye Xiaoding and said, "Don't sleep underground, rheumatism."

Ye Xiaoding woke up for two seconds, but who knew that he turned over and fell asleep again.

It's really tiring.

Sister He didn't bother him anymore.

Ye Zhi said, "It's okay. I'll take him back to bed later. Sister He, are you looking for something from me?

He Jinfeng handed her a sea fish that he had taken back from the supply and marketing agency and said, "Today, I exchanged it with the local villagers. They rowed out to fish by themselves. It was a very fat fish. I asked for two fish. I couldn't finish it, so I'll bring you one for you."

When Ye Zhi got up today, she got up and tidied up the yard. She cooked sobering soup for Lu Wei, so she didn't go to the supply and marketing agency. Originally, she and Ye Xiaoding planned to eat whatever she had in the evening.

Who knew that He Jinfeng brought her fish.

Ye Zhi pushed twice, but still took over the fish with He Jinfeng's enthusiasm and said, "Then thank you, Sister He."

"Tspe this! I'm in a hurry to sell it back. I'll talk to you when I come back later. After saying that, He Jinfeng rode away her 26-inch Phoenix bicycle.

Ye Zhi went out to make a basin of cold water in the yard, and then processed the fish. After marinating it with salt, she put it in a cool place and put it on hold.

You can eat it after steaming it again tonight.

After finishing the fish, Ye Zhi looked at Ye Xiaoding, who was asleep on the ground, thought for a while, and took him back to the small room to sleep.

The bed that Ye Xiaoding slept in was used by Lu Wei in the dormitory. Those pillows, quilts and mosquito nets were used by Lu Wei before.

After Ye Xiaoding lay back on the bed, he moved twice and fell asleep again.

Ye Zhi also lay down and pulled the quilt, feeling that there was a unique sandalwood fragrance on Lu Wei's face.

Not long after, Ye Zhi also fell asleep.

*

Lu Wei was not at home. Ye Zhi sprinkled lettuce seeds on the ground on the first day and also planted a lot of cabbage.

Qiongzhou Island is so hot that many vegetables are not suitable for growing.

But she knows that the cabbage can grow well.

The cabbage was planted with vegetable heads. Ye Zhi went to the local villagers early in the morning to exchange it. In addition, he also asked them for local peppers, cucumbers and loofah seeds.

The cucumbers on their side are thick and a little short, the skin is very thick and hard, and the whole body is a little white. It is not the long strip with white thorns in Ye Zhi's hometown.

This kind of cucumber is not suitable for making cucumbers, and it's good to stir-fry.

Cultivation is not an easy task. Ye Zhi was busy all day to plant those fruits and vegetables, and then watered them at dusk.

Many people knew that Lu Wei had gone on a cruise, and the neighbors who passed by their house deliberately saw Ye Zhi rushing in and out of the yard all day, and suddenly looked a little unbelievable.

Looking at the delicate dripping, it's also quite easy to do farm work!

Compared with the desolate scene of the previous yard, the yard of Ye Zhi's family is now very clean, and it seems to be a good life.

Li Shufen also deliberately passed by several times, thinking that Ye Zhi was a person who could not even cook.

But after several times, I saw her sting in the yard all day, and suddenly found that she was quite good at working.

It doesn't match her delicate image at all!

After watching it twice, Li Shufen curled her lips and left.

.

Ye Zhi used to be a blogger, and she was also half a pastoral blogger. Although she had not practiced it before, she still saved a lot of theoretical knowledge.

Now there is finally a piece of land for her to practice. Although she is tired and a little detoured, it is a lot of fun.

Happy!

And their flower growers are born with some farming ability in their genes!

They must have never thought that in the future, the organization will bring all the farming ability to heaven!

Ye Zhi looked at the vegetable field that had been poured with water, stretched her sore waist, and said to Ye Xiaoding, who was digging a hole, "Xiaoding, what does Jin Wan want to eat?"

When the weather is hot, I don't want to eat so, and Lu Wei is not here. Just do something casually.

Ye Xiaoding squatted in a small hole dug up there at this moment and said helplessly, "I want to eat meat!"

Ye Zhi looked at Ye Xiaoding's nest in the pit and smiled, "Why are you squatting in?"

Today, Ye Xiaoding followed a large group of children early in the morning, and he didn't go in the afternoon.

Ye Zhi simply asked him to help dig a pit to plant triangular plums and egg flower trees. Today, Lu Wei dug the beginning, and then rushed back to the barracks, so he didn't dig.

Ye Zhi asked Lu Wei that there are triangular plums and egg flowers in many places. If you want to plant them, just apply for digging directly.

Ye Zhi planned to apply for digging back and planting in the yard when Lu Wei came back.

Well, Ye Xiaoding has helped to dig a lot now. The child looks thin and small, but in fact he is quite capable.

Ye Xiaoding threw the shovel aside and sighed gently in the pit: "It's cold here. I can feel the coolness and comfort."

Ye Zhi looked at him with a weak look and said, "Go wash your hands and eat peach crisps first. I'm going to cook now."

As soon as Ye Xiaoding heard that he could eat snacks, his thin body bounced up from the pit and washed his hands quickly.

Ye Zhi looked at the mud on his wrist and quickly said, "Clean it for me. There is still mud!" You will have a stomachache later!"

Ye Xiaoding muttered a few words and rubbed it hard with soap. After washing, he opened ten fingers and gave it to Ye Zhi: "Look, is it done?"

Ye Zhi nodded: "It's okay. Go by yourself. It's in the cabinet."

Ye Xiaodingfei also ran into the room: "Okay!"

Ye Zhi drank the water, and the bright red sunset glow in the sky also turned back to the kitchen to cook.

When she entered the kitchen, she looked at the empty ground next to her, followed by He Jinfeng's home next to her, which was separated by a wall.

A passageway about two meters wide has been formed.

Looking at this land, Ye Zhi decided to catch a few chicks to raise tomorrow!

*

Li Shufen's house.

She brought out the last vegetable cooked in the kitchen. Her husband Liu Guorong had washed his hands and sat at the dining table.

After Li Shufen put the dishes on the table of the Eight Immortals, she asked, "Did you see the new military sister-in-law when you came back today?"

Liu Guorong drank the loofa egg flower soup cooked by Li Shufen and asked faintly, "Lu Wei's daughter-in-law?"

Li Shufen said, "Yes, she is very beautiful. Have you seen her?"

Liu Guorong did pass through Lu Wei's yard when he came back, but there was no one in the yard at that time.

I saw it at that time in the morning, but I also glanced at it from afar and didn't see it clearly.

Liu Guorong said, "I see you."

Li Shufen took a piece of green-mouth shellfish to her son sitting next to her, and asked Liu Guorong, "Is it beautiful?"

Liu Guorong paused and glanced at his daughter-in-law. In fact, his daughter-in-law was not bad in all aspects.

He is good-looking and has a good academic calendar, which can also be regarded as a good family.

But love to compare with others, especially the appearance. Every time a new army sister-in-law comes, the first one asks him if he is beautiful.

Liu Guorong didn't even know what her parents were like. How could he know whether she was beautiful or not?

He casually said, "It's okay."

Li Shufen breathed from her nose and then said, "It's okay, but it's very beautiful, isn't it?"

Liu Guorong: "..."

"It's not ugly."

Li Shufen curled her lips and didn't continue to ask, but didn't talk to him all the time.

Liu Guorong casually said, "It's useless to look good. Everyone in the family of the head of Lu may not be satisfied."

Li Shufen became interested. She quickly put down her chopsticks and asked, "How do you know?"

Liu Guorong regretted it a little. In fact, he also heard a few words from the political commissar's office, and he was not sure.

At that time, Lu Wei came back from a mission and got a baby's daughter-in-law. Everyone was very curious. Someone passed by the political commissar's office and heard that when Lu Wei returned to Yangcheng, he did not take his new daughter-in-law back to meet his parents.

Everyone in the barracks knew that Lu Wei's father was the commander of the Yangcheng Military Region, but because his son was in the same province, in order to avoid suspicion, he applied for transfer to the Southwest Theater not long ago.

However, when Lu Wei came back, Commander Lu's transfer order had not been issued. Lu Wei's mother also worked in the Yangcheng Military Region Hospital. It was reasonable that his son and daughter-in-law would be transferred in Yangcheng. The two old men would meet each other.

But Lu Wei said that Commander Lu had gone to the southwest war zone, and his mother also went out for a meeting and didn't see him.

How can it be so clever?

Some people said that this doll was given by Mr. Lu. They guessed that it might be because Lu Wei's parents didn't like it that they didn't see them.

But everyone also talked about it.

For the sake of the unity of the military region, I forgot it after saying it, when I didn't know.

Liu Guorong didn't want to say more at this moment, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble, so he said, "I guessed it casually. Don't talk nonsense everywhere."

Li Shufen has been rolling in the barracks for so many years. Of course, she knows that she can't spread rumors casually.

If it's not true, not only is she humiliated, but she is said to be a long-tongued woman, but she may also involve her husband. She is not so stupid.

However, Liu Guorong is not an hearsay. He must have known something to say this.

Li Shufen took two mouthfuls of rice and hummed, "It's none of my business. What do I think she's doing?"

Liu Guorong looked at her and said, "Then why are you so curious about others?"

Li Shufen: "..."

"Okay, okay, anyway, I'm just talking nonsense!"

Although it is so, when Li Shufen saw Ye Zhi go to the supply and marketing agency to buy vegetables on the first day, she couldn't help but curiously mention Lu Wei's parents to others.

The barracks circle is so big that Lu Wei's parents still know something.

Some familiar military wives stopped Ye Zhi to chat when they knew that Ye Zhi was Lu Wei's daughter-in-law.

Ye Zhi was buying vegetables when she was stopped by a mother-in-law and asked her about whether Lu Wei's parents were getting along well with each other.

Ye Zhi frowned, but said truthfully, "I haven't had time to see my father-in-law and mother-in-law. They are all very busy."

The relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law has been a difficult problem since ancient times, and it is also the most common topic to complain about at the mother-in-law's party.

There are also many people living with their mother-in-law or father-in-law in the barracks. As soon as they go out, they can't help complaining to others about their mother-in-law...

This is nothing new.

Every family has its own difficulties.

Someone listened and asked, "No way? Isn't the head of the Lu regiment the deputy president in the Yangcheng Military Region Hospital? No matter how busy you are, you won't be busy until the middle of the night, right?

Ye Zhi kept a smile and said, "My mother-in-law just went out for a meeting. She has been very busy."

It's normal for a vice president to be busy until the middle of the night.

I heard from Lu Wei that his mother is still a neurosurgeon!

What a awesome mother-in-law.

Someone slamming his lips, and Yin Yang said strangely, "Oh, I'm really busy because I don't even have time to see a face."

Ye Zhi heard the man's mockery, and then said coldly, "When you become the vice president, you will know."

"However, I don't think you have this opportunity, sister-in-law." After saying that, he left without looking back.

The remaining military sister-in-law, look at me, I look at you, and it took me a few seconds to find that Ye Zhi was mocking them.

I immediately stamped my feet in anger, and my face turned green!

Ye Zhi at the end had already bought the vegetables and took Ye Xiaoding home.

Although Ye Zhi had not seen Lu Wei's mother, she couldn't help talking when she heard these people strangely.

Even if it's not a meeting, a neurosurgeon like Lu Wei's mother may have an operation for more than ten hours.

Isn't it normal not to have time?

As soon as she arrived at the door of her house, a postman pushing a bicycle stood outside her yard and looked at it.

Ye Zhi stepped forward quickly and immediately asked, "Postman Tongzhi, are you looking for someone?"

As soon as the postman heard Ye Zhi's voice, he said, "Hello, Tongzhi, is this the home of the head of the Sixth Regiment?"

Ye Zhi nodded doubtfully, "Yes, this is, I'm his family."

"Oh, there is a consignment in Yangcheng at the dock. Please go to the dock administration to pick it up when you are free." The postman thought for a thought and said, "Maybe I have to drive a car, otherwise I can't take it."

Ye Zhi was stunned. Did she send it from Yangcheng?

Ye Zhiying smiled and nodded, "Okay, I know. Thank you for your homage."

The postman looked at Ye Zhi's sweet smile, nodded shyly, and then went to the next family.

Ye Zhi didn't pay attention to this matter. Anyway, she couldn't take it. She had to wait for Lu Wei to come back from the cruise and borrow a car to the dock to get it.

.

The weather on the island was hot, and Ye Zhi watered the vegetable field again.

She just went to the supply and marketing agency and was disturbed by those people. She even forgot to buy chickens!

I can only go when it's not so hot in the afternoon.

Basically, I don't see people very much in the afternoon, because the ultraviolet rays are so strong that people can't open their eyes.

In the afternoon, Ye Zhi took Ye Xiaoding to the supply and marketing club. Under the notice of He Jinfeng, Ye Zhi bought three chickens without much effort.

The chicken was picked by Ye Xiaoding. People on Qiongzhou Island still love to raise ducks. They are called muscovy ducks.

Ye Xiaoding hasn't seen a duck very often. He can't leave when he saw the duck.

Thinking that there were two ducks in each household, Ye Zhi thought for a while and bought two more yellow plush ducks.

When he got home, he locked the chickens and ducks in a passage behind the kitchen, and Ye Zhi went to cook.

Maybe he ran to two places in a day, and Ye Zhi was a little tired after a day.

After eating, I took a shower and went to bed. I didn't even bother to wash my clothes.

I plan to get up early tomorrow morning to wash.

She slept with Ye Xiaoding in the small room these two nights.

Although it is a single bed, it is still crowded to sleep one big and one small, and the one is covered with the familiar smell of Lu Wei, and Ye Zhi also slept more peacefully at night.

I slept more steadily this night, almost sleeping on the bed.

Even the door of the living room heard a sound, and Ye Zhi did not wake up in a daze. It was just that someone was knocking on the door in her dream.

It was not until the light reflected outside Ye Xiaoding's window and the window crackled a few times that Ye Zhi opened her eyes. Listening to the sound, she couldn't tell whether it was real or a dream.

Until a familiar and low voice sounded outside: "Daughter-in-law, open the door."

Chapter 20

"Daughter-in-law, open the door."

Lu Wei's familiar voice sounded outside the window, a little hoarse.

Ye Zhi suddenly woke up at the door and quickly answered, "Well, wait a minute, I'll come now."

Because I don't know how long Lu Wei had been waiting outside, Ye Zhi got up from bed in a hurry, but the room was dark, and the light outside the window could not shine in. She only saw the light shaking a few times.

When Ye Zhi got up, the wooden bed board made a "squeak", and Lu Wei, who was on the outside, said in a loud voice, "Don't worry, you turn on the flashlight first."

Lu Wei's voice came again, and Ye Zhi really felt her man coming back this time.

The mood suddenly became excited, and even the drowsiness was swept away.

Ye Zhi was afraid of waking up Ye Xiaoding, who was asleep on the bed, so she gently lifted the mosquito net and groped in the direction of the bedside table twice.

Soon he caught the flashlight on the counter, and then pressed the button. The dazzling light instantly lit up the door of the room, and Ye Zhi put on slippers on the ground.

After getting out of bed, Ye Zhi made a mosquito net for Ye Xiaoding again before she walked out of the living room to open the door for Lu Wei.

Lu Wei has walked to the door of the living room, wearing a navy uniform, a military cap in one hand, a snakeskin bag and a flashlight in the other hand. He didn't know what was inside the snakeskin bag.

The flashlights of the two people crossed together to clearly see each other's faces.

Lu Wei seemed to be a little dark, but his face was still handsome, and his delicate eyebrows were looking at her seriously.

And Lu Wei looked at his daughter-in-law, whom he hadn't seen for a few days, and really wanted to throw away what was in his hand and hug her tightly.

But he knew that Ye Zhi had always loved to be clean. She usually only wore slippers at home and changed into shoes when she went out.

There is a lot of mud and sand in the yard, and it is difficult to bring some into the house, but Ye Zhi sweeps almost twice a day. The inside of the house is actually quite clean.

Then the bed to sleep is even better.

Ye Zhi always wears pajamas when she sleeps, and she is not allowed to go to bed if she doesn't take a shower at night.

However, in the hot weather on Qiongzhou Island, I sweated all over for a long time. Even if Ye Zhi didn't say anything, Lu Wei would take a shower every day before going back to sleep.

But on the ship, there is no condition to take a bath every day. When you go out for a few days, you basically wash it once and a half times.

Therefore, Lu Wei restrained himself at this time and tried not to touch her.

But the next second, a soft fragrance rushed into his arms and suddenly bumped into his heart.

Ye Zhi buried her head and rubbed it on his chest and said in a choking voice, "You're finally back."

I haven't seen you for a few days, but Ye Zhi feels like it's been a long time.

I thought I would feel strange to him, but at the first moment I saw him, Ye Zhi only felt a few days of depressed thoughts in her heart.

Ye Zhi admitted that she misses him.

I really miss this man!

Lu Wei hung the military cap on the doorknob, put his arms around her back, bowed her head and kissed her smooth forehead: "Well, I'm back."

Lu Wei smelled the fragrance on Ye Zhi's hair, and his chest was filled with sweet breath.

Ye Zhi listened to his heartbeat and felt the touch on his forehead. After thinking about it, she let go of him first and asked, "Why is it so late?"

Lu Wei felt an empty heart, and his heart was also a little empty.

But he still replied calmly, "Sometimes early, sometimes late, the time is difficult to predict."

Every time I go to sea, I will encounter different weather and different conditions. The time gate of return is uncertain.

Ye Zhi turned her back, gave way out of the way into the door, and said, "Well, let's go home first."

Lu Wei took back the military cap on the doorknob, and then stepped into the door, hung the military cap on a row of hooks behind the door, and then followed Ye Zhi to the Eight Immortals Table.

She walked to the table of the Eight Immortals, picked up a large aluminum teapot, and poured a cup full of cool white into the enamel cup used by Lu Wei.

He handed it to him and said, "Drink some water first."

Lu Wei put the snakeskin bag in his hand on the ground, then sat on the bamboo chair, took the water handed by Ye Zhi, and drank more than half a cup in one breath, as if he was very thirsty.

Seeing him drink water and breathe a sigh of relief, Ye Zhi asked, "Are you hungry? Why don't I cook a bowl of noodles for you?"

I was a little tired last night. Ye Zhi and Ye Xiaoding cooked a noodle. She didn't cook anything and was going to keep it for breakfast tomorrow.

Lu Wei shook his head: "Don't be so troublesome."

There is no electricity at this time, and it is not convenient to have a flashlight. Anyway, there are some snacks at home. He can just eat some cakes.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "It's not troublesome. I left some noodles tonight. Would you like to eat it?"

Compared with Lu Wei, what can she do for some housework?

Lu Wei ate seafood on the ship for a few days, and his mouth was a little bitter. He really missed Ye Zhi's food.

And this cruise was Guo Zhe, the husband of He Jinfeng next door. When he got off the ship, everyone was so hungry that they were cooing.

He said, "I'll go home, and my wife will cook noodles for me!"

I envy those recruits who have no family members.

Lu Wei also curled his lips when he heard this. At that time, he thought as if you only had a daughter-in-law.

Unexpectedly, when he came home, Ye Zhi also asked him this, and suddenly felt a special sense of happiness.

It feels good to be cared for and valued.

No wonder when I lived in the dormitory before, those comrades-in-arms in the building always looked at the family courtyard with envy.

Ye Zhi didn't wait for Lu Wei to reply, so he said directly, "Don't talk. When you take a shower later, I'll cook noodles. When you come out after taking a shower, you can eat it."

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi's firm eyes, which slowly softened and nodded: "Well, thank you for your hard work."

Ye Zhi smiled and urged, "Go and take a shower quickly."

After saying that, Ye Zhi went to the kitchen. In fact, the flashlight was not bright enough. Ye Zhi lit another candle. The candle in the south was big and bright, and one of the kitchen was lit.

The pot on the stove has been washed clean. Ye Zhi can pour water into the inside and cook the noodles directly.

Lu Wei, who was over there, had already gone out to the yard to comb water with the bucket. Ye Zhi used the weeds dried in the yard before to make a fire. It was very fast to use soft grass to make a fire. Ye Zhi also learned to burn fire in the past few days.

When the fire was burning, he threw two hard pieces of firewood into the stove.

After making the fire, Ye Zhi took two more eggs from the operating table and stirred them evenly. She found that even if the stirred egg liquid was not oil-greasy, it would not stick to the pot so easily.

Before the water boiled, Ye Zhi washed some cauliflower and cabbage, and cut a carrot. This was exchanged with the local villagers at the supply and marketing agency today. The carrot was only a little bigger than the thumb, a small one.

After washing the side dishes, the water boils.

Ye Zhi took out the noodles on the counter and boiled them in boiling water until they floated. Ye Zhi scooped them into a deep plate with cold water. Then pour out the water in the pot, fry the eggs in a hot pot, wait for the eggs to be ripe, pour in the other side dishes and stir-fry together, add some salt, and then pour in the water again to boil the soup base.

After Lu Wei finished the cold, he walked to the kitchen door and saw Ye Zhi bowing his waist to look at the soup base in the pot.

The shaking candlelight shone her delicate figure and pulled out a long shadow on the wall.

When he returned, Lu Wei's mind was full of Ye Zhi, his daughter-in-law.

Thinking about whether she would have gone to bed early if she had arrived at the ashore so late, wondering if she would come back tonight, and wondering where she slept.

After coming back, he knocked on the door of the living room. After waiting for a while, he didn't wake Ye Zhi up. Later, he turned to the window of their room and found that the window was open, and there was no one on the bed with a flashlight.

Finally, I found out that Ye Zhi should have slept with Ye Xiaoding.

At that time, he thought, was she afraid because she was sleeping alone?

If he only felt pretentious in the past, how could he dare not sleep alone?

But at that moment, he was distressed.

I also miss it very much.

He seems to be not used to sleeping alone.

I didn't sleep well for two nights on the ship.

Ye Zhi at that end had cooked a sea bowl of noodles. Ying Bai's hands wrapped the hot bowl with a rag and was ready to move to the living room, but he found that Lu Wei had taken a shower and was refreshed.

Ye Zhi said as she walked, "Don't block it. I'll take it to the living room."

"Oh, by the way, take out that candle too."

Lu Wei originally wanted to take it, but the freshly cooked noodles were boiling **. Ye Zhi was using cloth to separate the heat. It was easy to burn her with a little carelessness. She simply gave way and let her go over. She turned around and took out the candle.

Ye Zhi put the noodles on the table of the Eight Immortals, sat down, and waved to him, "Come on, eat some noodles first."

Ye Zhi especially likes this chicken bowl. He bought it in Yangcheng at that time, with a strong sense of age.

Lu Wei also asked her why she wanted to buy such a big bowl. Ye Zhi only smiled and said she liked it and bought it.

She has seen this chicken bowl in TV series before. Whenever this bowl appears, the protagonist always says: Are you hungry? I'll cook a bowl of noodles for you.

Unexpectedly, she also used this chicken bowl tonight!

I also cooked a bowl of noodles for Lu Wei.

What a sense of accomplishment!

Lu Wei looked at the steaming noodles. For the first time, he felt that it was good for someone to wait for you to go home.

He has a home.

The two sat face to face. Ye Zhi put her hands on the Eight Immortals' table, holding her face in her palm. Looking at Lu Wei eating noodles, she said, "It's a little hot. Don't eat too fast."

Lu Wei could hear it and began to eat.

If others eat like this, Ye Zhi must be a little disgusted, but I don't know why Lu Wei eats like this, and she can accept it.

Well, it seems to be hungry.

After a few bites, Lu Wei asked, "Do you want to eat?" Can I give you a bowl to share?"

Ye Zhi shook her head, "Eat it. I'm not hungry."

"Then I'll eat it?"

"Eat it."

She just looked at the time gate, but it was actually only twelve o'clock.

If it had been changed before, she would still be swiping her mobile phone at this time.

However, she actually ate two bites when she just cooked noodles, but she didn't eat too much, so that Lu Wei didn't eat enough.

Now looking at Lu Wei, a monkey who eats noodles, I feel that it's really not enough. It should be cooked a little more.

But I couldn't hold that bowl, so I cooked it so little.

Ye Zhi looked at him eating deliciously and asked, "Is it delicious?"

Lu Wei raised his head and looked at Ye Zhi's full smile: "It's delicious. It's the best noodles I've ever eaten."

Soon, Lu Wei finished the last bit of soup and there was nothing left.

Ye Zhi thought he had just said something polite, but he looked at the empty bowl and smiled.

Full of sense of achievement.

Ye Zhi saw that he had finished eating the noodles, and then he was ready to clean up the dishes and chopsticks and took them to the kitchen to wash them.

Unexpectedly, before he touched the bowl, Lu Wei took her wrist and said, "Let it go. I'll wash it." After saying that, the broad and warm hand held down and held Ye Zhi's palm tightly.

The two looked at each other and turned away with embarrassment.

The quiet and dark night made the atmosphere a little ambiguous. The air on Qiongzhou Island was sultry and wet. At this time, both of them felt a little hot.

Instead, Ye Zhi spoke first and asked, "What's in your bag?"

Lu Wei heard Ye Zhi's question and said, "The seafood I fished when I went to sea."

In this era, the supplies were not enough. When they went on a cruise, they sometimes fished some sea goods to supplement nutrition for the soldiers.

Ye Zhi suddenly became interested. He quickly shook off Lu Wei's hand, quickly took the flashlight, and squatted down to open the mouth of the snakeskin bag. The flashlight looked in and saw a few ice cubes inside. The ice cubes were wrapped in a huge octopus and two red fish.

She stared at the sticky things inside and didn't dare to get it. She just asked curiously, "Is the red one the East Star Spot?"

Lu Wei slightly raised the corners of his lips: "Well, I caught it."

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei with a look of worship and said, "Lu Wei, you are so awesome!"

This is the first-class east star spot in the deep sea!

Thousands of yuan of seafood is put in an ordinary snakeskin bag like this!

Lu Weiyi listened and sneered. Obviously, he was pleasantly pleasant by Ye Zhi's words. He raised his eyebrows and said, "If you like it, I'll catch something else for you next time."

Anyway, he is tired of it.

But if his daughter-in-law likes it, he won't be bothered.

Ye Zhi raised her head and squinted: "Okay."

If only I could catch tuna next time!

Hee-huh, I'm so happy to come to the island!

I was reluctant to eat seafood before, but now I can eat enough!

Lu Wei snorted and responded.

Then he picked up his clean bowl and chopsticks and walked to the kitchen.

Ye Zhi looked at the octopus and immediately thought of the grilled squid on the iron plate. The squid burned on the iron plate was really delicious.

It's okay to barbecue directly, but Qiongzhou Island is too hot. Will the barbecue be a little hot?

Glutony.

I should have eaten some noodles just now.

Ye Zhi watched Lu Wei walk into the dark kitchen, and then twisted the snakeskin bag containing squid and Dongxing spots, and a flashlight followed.

Lu Wei scooped a little water to wash the dishes, and Ye Zhi took out a large basin and poured the things in the snakeskin bag into the basin.

The ice cubes and squid star spots were poured into the basin, and Ye Zhi added a little water to it.

The ice will probably melt soon. She will deal with the seafood as soon as she gets up early tomorrow morning.

*

Lu Wei finished washing the dishes and put them back on the shelf.

Then he took another basin of water, put it on the operating table, and pulled up Ye Zhi, who was squatting beside the big basin to watch the fish.

"What's good to see? Wash your hands and let's go back to sleep.

Lu Wei said the word "sleep" a little vaguely. Ye Zhi suddenly remembered what Lu Wei said before the cruise and looked at him in a complicated way.

But he still washed his hands obediently and rubbed the fishy smell in his hand clean.

Lu Wei stood beside her and saw that she had finished washing her hands. Then he touched her nose unselfily and said, "You go back to your room first. I'll brush my teeth."

Ye Zhi listened to Lu Wei's words, said "Oh" in a dull way, took the flashlight handed to Lu Wei, and walked slowly to the door of the room.

It's their concierge.

When she walked to the door of the room, Ye Zhi's heart was in a mess, and her heart was pounding. Looking at the bed that had not slept for two nights, she was a little nervous. Well, she also had a little expectation.

In my last life, I didn't even have the experience of falling in love, and the experience of kissing was still too shallow with Lu Wei twice.

However, since they are already husband and wife, Ye Zhi will not refuse it.

On the contrary, I have been looking forward to Lu Wei's return.

Sooner or later, there will be such a day.

What's so pretentious!

Ye Zhi got on their bed, first put down the mosquito net, and then pressed the underside of the mosquito net under the bamboo mat. After doing this, she lay down flat and raised her ears to listen to the sound of Lu Wei brushing her teeth outside.

Not long after, the sound of water stopped, and Lu Wei's footsteps came towards the door of the room.

But after waiting for a while, the footsteps disappeared again.

Ye Zhi turned her head and looked at the door. Lu Wei stepped down and came in. The two looked at each other.

Lu Wei said, "I went to see Xiaoding. He didn't wake up." With that, he gently closed the door of the room and troughed it.

Ye Zhi listened to the sound of Lu Wei closing the door and gently said "Oh". She lay in bed without moving. Her fingers just clenched the thin quilt on her stomach unnaturally.

Lu Wei's tall figure gradually approached, and then sat down at the other side of the bed. The wooden bed made a "squeak".

Both of them subconsciously looked at each other and showed a little panic.

It seems that they are doing something bad.

Ye Zhi swallowed her saliva, and then pulled the thin quilt on her stomach to her chin. She was stunned and said, "You're tired, too. Lie down and go to sleep."

As soon as she finished speaking, Ye Zhi felt that something was wrong. She seemed to ask Lu Wei to hurry up with that one.

Lu Wei smiled on his lips, "Hmm."

With that, he gently moved and lay flat on the bed like Ye Zhi.

The flashlight was still open. Before Ye Zhi could speak, a figure had been pressed on her body, close to Lu Wei's deep and charming eyes.

The eyes were hot and with infinite tenderness, and there was a little unspeakable longing in the tenderness.

"You smell so good."

Lu Wei's hot breath with mint toothpaste sprayed over, and Ye Zhi suddenly stiffened her body, and her head was also pasted. Her hand, which was originally holding the quilt, blocked Lu Wei's body.

"You, you are so heavy!"

Lu Wei slightly raised it a little. At this time, Ye Zhi saw his handsome facial features more clearly. His tall nose and tight thin lips clearly saw that there were very small moles on his narrow phoenix eyes, which was very confusing.

I hooked Ye Zhi in at once.

Ye Zhi's eyes were focused and tender. Lu Wei couldn't stand her looking at her like this. He lowered his head impatiently and unsatisually.

Neither of them dared to make a sound, as if they had done something bad secretly.

Ye Zhi's heart was in a mess. When she was in chaos, she didn't forget to turn off the flashlight by the pillow in a hurry.

The white arm didn't know when it was attached to his back. The flame was on, and the two of them suddenly fell into the tlanging waves.

The two people with no experience floated up and down in the waves for a while, and the first time ended in a mess.

Unexpectedly, Lu Wei, who had enough to eat and drink, had not waited for her to recover, and came over tirelessly. Finally, she was heartless and worried to turn on the flashlight.

Who knows that it's out of control.

Where on earth did he get so much energy?

If I had known, I wouldn't have cooked noodles for him!

Starve him to death!

***

When I woke up the next day, the sun had already shone into the window.

Ye Zhi lay in bed, feeling a little pain in her waist and back, and her legs were still trembling slightly.

After she realized what happened last night, she found that the originator was no longer in bed.

Looking down, her pajamas had been replaced with her usual shirt, and the sheet was not the bed last night.

She was so tired last night that she fell asleep like that. She definitely didn't change it by herself.

It's not her, it's him.

Recalling the stormy and devastated scene, the door of the room was gently pushed open.

Lu Wei whispered, "Bed breakfast is on the table. Eat it by yourself."

That tone was said to Ye Xiaoding.

Hearing the footsteps of Lu Wei coming into the door, Ye Zhi closed her eyes again. At this moment, she didn't want to talk to him!

I don't want to get up either!

I'm so tired and my back hurts.

I don't want to touch that crazy person tonight!

But the next second, the door smelled the strong fragrance of green onions, and his stomach was beating.

Lu Wei whispered, "Daughter-in-law, are you awake? I cooked some wonton for you. Do you want to eat it?"

Ye Zhi continued to close her eyes and didn't want to pay attention to him, but after hearing the word 'Yunton', her stomach screamed more happily.

Hee-in-law, he is really hungry.

Ye Zhi opened her eyes, and then saw Lu Wei with a cheerful face. She held a chicken bowl with a smile and looked down at her.

"Daughter-in-law, do you want to eat wonton noodles first?"

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi's slightly red and swollen lips, smiled shamefully, and said, "Fresh shrimp and crabs swallow noodles."

Ye Zhi bit her lower lip and said anguably, "Where did Wonton come from?"

Do evil!

Even his voice was rustling, as if he was coquettish, like the charming voice that he couldn't help but be charming last night.

Lu Wei's eyes changed, and then he took a deep breath and answered, "My sister-in-law next door brought it here."

Ye Zhi suddenly understood what Lu Wei said about Sister He.

The shrimp and crab may also be brought back by her man.

Well, although she is a little disgusted with Lu Wei, a crazy dog, she can forgive him first in front of the delicious food.

Then he said, "Let's put it on the table. I'll go out to eat after washing the rice ball!" The tone is not that good.

She doesn't have the habit of eating in bed.

Lu Wei didn't listen to her this time. Then he put the bowl of wonton noodles on the bedside table, hesitated for a moment, and said with a smile, "Daughter-in-law, it's okay to get up later."

Anyway, I don't have to go to the supply and marketing agency to buy vegetables today.

Of course, you have to have a good rest before you can fight again tonight.

Ye Zhi must not know what Lu Wei is thinking at this moment. It's just that the last thing she wants to stay now is this bed!

Thinking that Lu Wei still coaxed her to turn on the flashlight crazily last night, Lu Wei's undisguised eyes last night made her panic!

She is going to sleep with Ye Xiaoding tonight!

Why don't you drive him to sleep with Ye Xiaoding!

Ye Zhi's stomach grunted again and stopped lying down. She got up from bed and rubbed her sore waist and got up.

After taking a step, he couldn't help staggering under his feet, and Ye Zhi couldn't help scolding.

Lu Wei looked at the button of Ye Zhi's shirt, and his eyes deepened. He couldn't help kissing Ye Zhi's lips and said, "Daughter-in-law, tidy up the buttons before you go out."

She looked at Lu Wei and was angry. She reached out and hammered his firm arm: "Get out!"

Lu Wei smiled and didn't say anything. When she went out, she brought the door back to her.

Ye Zhi heard a burst of whistles outside.

***

Ye Zhi was still at the temptation of wonton noodles. After washing, she sat on the table and ate fresh shrimp wonton.

Lu Wei was in a hurry to go back to the group to deal with things, and Ye Xiaoding ran to the next door to dig sand with Chen Zhi'an.

Ye Zhi was also very happy and carefully tasted the wonton in the bowl.

Sister He also put some pork and leeks in it. It's so delicious!

It's so smooth and tender. Last time in Yangcheng, she regretted not eating a bowl of wonton noodles.

The noodles in Yangcheng are Zhusheng noodles. Unlike the noodles she cooked for Lu Wei last night, Zhusheng noodles are more vigorous and elastic.

She didn't think it was suitable when she ate it for the first time.

But later, after eating beef brisket bamboo noodles once, I fell in love with it.

I don't know whether I fell in love with beef brisket or that face.

Anyway, I really want to eat that noodle.

Ye Zhixin finished eating a bowl full of wontons with satisfaction, and it was almost noon.

After washing the dishes, she walked out of the yard and was ready to water the vegetables she planted.

However, as soon as I walked out of the yard, I saw that the ground was wet and had been watered.

The clothes on the right hand side have been hung on the washing surface. She didn't wash them last night because she was too tired.

At this moment, it is drying with Lu Wei's clothes. The clothes are half wet and dry, and it seems that they have been washed for a while.

In addition to clothes, there are also sheets.

The sheets are still wet. They should have been washed soon.

Ye Zhi looked at the yard and felt that there was nothing to do, so he went back to the room to deal with the squid and Dongxingban that Lu Wei brought back last night.

It seems that we have to go to the local villagers to change some peppers. Since you can't roast squid on iron plate, let's stir-fry it!

Dongxingban steaming is quite delicious, and there is no need to add anything.

After changing to peppers and some green onion and coriander, Ye Zhi cooked rice as soon as she came home, then chopped the huge octopus, and then cut it into a flower roll.

The squid was chopped into pieces. I didn't think of it, and a squid was full of a large pot.

Fortunately, she changed a lot of green peppers and red peppers. In addition to the dried peppers she brought herself, the fragrance of the pot floated out of the yard.

The crowd who passed by couldn't help but stay for a while and poked into Ye Zhi's yard.

When Li Shufen passed by, she smelled the fragrance of the pepper accompanied by squid and couldn't help sneezing.

In fact, she likes spicy food, but because her husband Liu Guorong is from Guangdong Province, her taste has always been light.

In addition, it is hot and easy to get angry on Qiongzhou Island. She hasn't cooked peppers for a long time.

At this moment, I stopped as soon as I smelled it.

Ye Zhi is quite good at cooking!

But what if she thinks that even if she is good-looking and can cook, what's it like?

Isn't it not like your parents-in-law?

It's useless!

Thinking about it, Li Shufen walked home with satisfaction.

At least she has a good relationship with her mother-in-law.

She is still a good daughter-in-law in the eyes of her mother-in-law.

*

At lunch, Ye Zhi and Lu Wei mentioned yesterday that the postman asked them to go to the dock to get things.

Hearing this, Lu Wei nodded and said, "It should be sent by my mother. I will call her at Yangcheng. She said she has something to give you."

Ye Zhi said "Ah" doubtfully, "Is there anything else?"

When she passed by Yangcheng before, Lu Wei's mother also asked someone to send her money and tickets, saying that it was a face-to-face ceremony, which was enough for her to be embarrassed.

Is there anything to send at this time?

But after thinking about it, the assistant who gave the things seemed to have said some big items.

I was just afraid that they would toss around, so I didn't send it at that time.

What will it be?

Lu Wei nodded and said, "My mother has been talking about me for several years. Now that I'm finally married, I can't treat you as a treasure?"

Moreover, Lu Wei knew that his mother especially wanted a daughter.

Lu Wei also felt speechless when he said that no one inherited his beauty.

However, when he was young, his mother gave birth to him and bled a lot. His father Lu Xiangqian Tongzhi didn't want his mother to take any more risks, and then he never asked for it again.

In addition, the two of them are really busy.

As soon as I was delayed, I was delayed for many years, and I simply didn't want it.

Lu Wei thought that his mother would like Ye Zhi very much.

It doesn't matter if you don't like it. Anyway, I don't see you many times a year.

As long as he likes it.

Ye Zhi listened to Lu Wei's words and suddenly snorted: "Oh? Then Lu Weitong, why didn't you get married for so long?"

Lu Wei paused after eating, and his mind turned quickly and said, "Didn't you find you?"

Ye Zhi looked at him in disbelief and asked, "Oh? Are you saying that you are waiting for me as a baby? Really? I didn't expect that you are quite affectionate and righteous.

Lu Wei was not naturally seen by Ye Zhi's eyes. Obviously, he had seen all the strong winds and waves, but he was a little nervous by his daughter-in-law at this time.

Damn it.

No wonder Li Weimin said that he didn't dare to deceive his daughter-in-law. As soon as he spoke, he couldn't hide it.

He nodded: "Really."

Ye Zhi looked at him with a smile and said, "Then I'll ask Li Weimin later to see if what you said is true."

Lu Wei: "..."

How did he talk to Li Weimin at that time?

--Feudal!

Lu Wei cursed a swear word for the first time, and looked at Ye Zhi's eyes and gradually became guilty.

Ye Zhi snorted and pretended, "Lu Tongzhi, don't go back to my room to sleep tonight!"

Why don't you let her find an excuse?

Well, you don't have to be ruined by Lu Wei's spicy hands tonight!

***

Lu Wei didn't have much energy in the afternoon. At the thought of living a good life with his daughter-in-law on the first day, he was kicked out of the room to sleep.

At this time, I can't wait to travel back and slap myself a few times.

Let you talk too much!

After four o'clock, Lu Wei thought there was nothing to do, so he went home in advance and applied for a jeep to pick up things at the dock.

After thinking about it, I turned the steering wheel and went back home first.

Ye Zhi happened to be pouring vegetables in the yard. Hearing the sound of cars at the door, she looked up. Lu Wei sat in the driver's seat of the jeep and raised his voice and asked, "Daughter-in-law, I don't know if I can move alone. Do you want to go to the dock together?"

The jeep is so big that it is very conspicuous to stop by the roadside of the family courtyard.

Many neighbors heard the sound, so they looked out from the yard one after another, and then saw Ye Zhi on the jeep.

Among them is Tian Qiuyun, a military sister-in-law who was mocked by Ye Zhi at the supply and marketing agency yesterday.

After Tian Qiuyun came home yesterday, he became more and more angry when he thought about the two words Ye Zhi said to her, which made him sleep well all night. He regretted that he didn't scold him back at that time!

She Ye Zhi pulled a fart. What if her mother-in-law was the vice president? She looked down on you and didn't even want to see you!

What can you do to show off!

However, Ye Zhi scolded and left without looking back.

She can only be sullen and angry with herself.

Now as soon as I saw Ye Zhi and Lu Wei driving away, I couldn't help complaining to Li Shufen in the yard next to me, "Look at them, you have to show off!"

Li Shufen raised a smile and said, "Oh, Sister Tian, I just got married. Which young couple is not mixing sugar in honey? How can we envy it?"

Tian Qiuyun sneered and said contemptuously, "Who envies her? Who hasn't made do with it after mixing sugar in honey? In the future, when a man gets tired of it, a mother-in-law doesn't have the support of her mother-in-law. Who knows what will happen?

Li Shufen smiled awkwardly: "It's not so serious."

Tian Qiuyun said, "Oh, you don't know yet. I heard that Commander Lu's mother and Commander Lu don't want to see her, and they don't even want to see her!"

"Waiting for the man to get tired of it, why don't you wait to sweep the floor and go out?! Look at her body, maybe she can't even give birth to a child!"

There were other military sister-in-laws on the roadside. Hearing Tian Qiuyun's words, they couldn't help saying, "But why did I hear that Captain Lu was going to the dock to pick up what his mother sent? Yesterday, a man from the dock administration came and said he wanted to find Chief Lu. I heard it.

"For so many years, the mother of Team leader Lu hasn't sent him anything. He has sent a lot of things when he married his daughter-in-law. Obviously, he sent it to his new daughter-in-law, right?"

Tian Qiuyun didn't doubt it, but he still said with his neck, "Oh, who doesn't know that Lu Wei's mother loves him? Why must he send it to his daughter-in-law?"

Anyway, she doesn't believe it!

Lu Wei's mother didn't even want to see her. How could it be a gift for her?

Others looked at Tian Qiuyun's disconvinced face and then said, "Anyway, Lu Tuan drives a jeep. It won't take long to come back. If you don't believe it, just watch it."

Tian Qiuyun really doesn't believe it!

Why did you just take a cabbage and sit at the door of the yard while picking it?

.

Ye Zhi followed Lu Wei to the dock. As soon as she passed by Li Weimin's family courtyard, she happened to see Lu Wei driving by, so she stopped him and asked him where he was going. When he knew that they were going to the dock, he also got on the bus and said he wanted to go together. He also had something to take.

Thinking of Ye Zhi's words at noon, Lu Wei didn't want him to follow him and was about to leave as soon as he stepped on the accelerator.

But Ye Zhi said that he must let Li Weimin get on the car, otherwise he would not go back to his room to sleep tomorrow night.

Lu Wei gritted his teeth and took Li Weimin, who was nagging all the way.

This was when the ship from Qiongzhou Island came to Qiongzhou Island in Yangcheng, and people came and went from the wharf.

She and Lu Wei went to the dock management office, where there were a lot of people, densely waiting to pick up their own packages.

This administration keeps the goods consignment of the ferry, almost all of which are sent from Yangcheng.

It's much faster than mail. Many people like to ship it by ship.

Ye Zhi was waiting on the side, and it was Lu Wei who negotiated with others.

Not long after, Lu Wei came out and said to Ye Zhi, "Go in and sign it. Everything my mother consigned is your name."

Ye Zhi followed Lu Wei and went to the window to sign his name.

Soon someone came and led them to a storage warehouse next to them.

Ye Zhi looked at the Tongzhi and pointed to the things in the warehouse, "This, this, and this pile are all Ye Tongzhi's things."

Ye Zhi's eyes widened slightly, so many?

And Lu Wei at that end has worked with Li Weimin to carry things out to the jeep. Two brown camphor wooden boxes are wrapped in paper, heavy, and there should be something inside.

Finally, there is a bicycle!

26-inch Phoenix!

Ye Zhi went back and forth to the supply and marketing agency these days and found that he really needed a bicycle. Unexpectedly, Lu Wei's mother sent a brand-new one!

In addition, Ye Zhi looked at the big thing and was stunned at the door at the moment.

How can her mother-in-law know her thoughts so well?

How could she know that she wanted this big thing?!

She is really the best mother-in-law!

Not long after, the majestic jeep drove back to the military family courtyard.

Tian Qiuyun looked over from afar. When he saw the jeep coming back, he couldn't help walking to Ye Zhi and the others.

Seeing this, Li Shufen also threw down the green beans in her hand and troted over.

Waiting to watch the play.

The military sister-in-law in several nearby yards also hurriedly followed up to get into the fun. The regimental commander of the regiment married a baby, and everyone didn't find an opportunity to run around. This will have a chance.

When Tian Qiuyun and Li Shufen went to Ye Zhi's yard, Lu Wei and Li Weimin were carrying large things, which needed two big men to move.

As soon as I walked outside Ye Zhi's yard, I heard He Jinfeng shouting, "Oh, Xiaoye, what are you doing? Where have you been?"

Ye Zhi smiled, came down from the co-driveer seat of the jeep and said, "Lu Wei's mother sent us something and just got it back from the dock."

Lu Wei and Li Weimin carried a large box of camphor wood and said, "My mother sent it to you."

There is nothing wrong with him.

Tian Qiuyun: "..."

All of a sudden, my face turned green.

He Jinfeng, who was over there, wiped his wet hands on the apron and asked, "How many things do I have to send?" Do you still have to drive to move?"

Ye Zhi smiled embarrassedly: "There are quite a lot."

Li Shufen came over and asked, "Ye Tongzhi, is there anything I can help you with?"

Ye Zhi looked up and saw that it was Li Shufen. She seemed to have come to her yard before. She smiled and said, "Thank you. No, it's all big things, and they are relatively heavy. Just let Lu Wei move."

After saying that, she saw that there was another person behind Li Shufen. Unexpectedly, she pulled her yesterday and asked Lu Wei's mother's sister-in-law.

Thinking of her face yesterday, Ye Zhi didn't want to pay attention to her at all, and also helped Lu Wei and Li Weimin hold their hands.

Tian Qiuyun curled his lips and thought it was a precious thing.

Aren't there just two broken boxes?

What is rare?

But soon, Lu Wei and Li Weimin moved down a heavy man from the back of the jeep.

Immediately, He Jinfeng's voice sounded in the yard: "Oh, Xiaoye, your mother-in-law is so kind to you, isn't she? The sewing machine has also been sent to you. It's still new!"

Tian Qiuyun: "..."

Later, someone exclaimed, "Wow, there is also a Phoenix bicycle!"

"Women's."

For a while, everyone was so envious.

Who said that his mother-in-law was not happy?

The mother-in-law who loves her daughter-in-law so much, she can't find a second one in the family courtyard!

Tian Qiuyun watched Ye Zhi and Lu Wei rush in and out with the small mouths of carrying things sent from Yangcheng. He choked at the door of his throat. He couldn't go up or down, and he didn't know whether he was angry or jealous.

She snorted and walked back to her yard with a poopy face.

***

In two days, the whole family home knew that Lu Wei had married a beautiful, gentle and well-cooked daughter-in-law.

It was very popular with my mother-in-law. I sent her a bicycle sewing machine even when I didn't see her!

For a while, the military sister-in-law of the whole family courtyard was so envious.

At this moment, Ye Zhi is stepping on the sewing machine sent by her mother-in-law to sew a curtain cloth for the doors of the two rooms.

I planned to do it when I came to the island on the first night, but I forgot about it when I left it. At this time, the sewing machine arrived in time.

As soon as two pieces of curtain cloth were sewn, He Jinfeng, the next door, wore water shoes, wore a pointed bamboo hat, and came to her house with a bucket in her hand.

He Jinfeng called, "Xiaoye, today is the 18th day of the lunar calendar. It's a big flood. You can go to the sea. Do you want to go with us?"

As soon as Ye Zhi heard about the rushing to the sea, she immediately came to the spirit.

Unexpectedly, soon after coming, there will be a big flood. At this time, the sea will recede far and fast, and there will be a lot of seafood stranded on the beach or stone beach.

Living by the sea, how can you not catch the sea?

If the tide can go out once every day, Ye Zhi can go every day!

This is a gift from nature. If you get it, you will earn it.

After a while, Ye Zhi changed her dress, carried a bucket with iron pliers, and walked to the beach happily.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

88.4K 1.1K 46
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七十年代娇气包 AUTHOR: 清崽 As soon as Jianing opened her eyes, she became a female educated youth who was about to go to the countr...
598K 31.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
80.4K 2.4K 28
My first story. So please! I'm not very good with intros. But if you want one here it goes...