give me an answer

Por Bookthief_18

"do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting though the wind wanting to start again, do ever feel, feel oh s... Más

chapter one~the one
chapter two~the new
chapter 3~ the smile
chapter 4~my baby
chapter 5-my mum
chapter 6~ my flashbacks
chapter 7- my mark
Chapter 8~shattered glass
chapter-9 - the last breath
chapter 10-misfortunes
chpater-11-indentations
chapter 12-the day after
chapter-13 search
chapter 14 - the watch
chapter 15 - near to death
chapter 16 - putting back the pieces
chapter 17 - fire raging in the dark
chapter 18-what ever
chapter 19
chapter 20
the end

chapter 21

58 3 0
Por Bookthief_18

this is practically the day she shifted but in way more detail so expect a very long chapter.

this is too show you how much better I have gotten at writing so please tell me if I have indeed have gotten better and again thanks to you guys who have stuck around to read through my really shirt writing

BTW I HAVE CHANGED THIS NAME SOOOO MANY TIMES BUT I LIKE THIS ONE AND I AINT CHANGING IT AGAIN

okay so now I introduce you to

THE LAST CHAPTER OF "JUST GIVE ME A ANSWER"

******************
VIOLETS POV-

I wake up from another fitful dream of yelling and screams this time though I didn't die at the end the wolf's were howling and one licked me.

is it weird that the dream calmed me down from my usual depression.

I yawn hazed by my surreal world.

my father standing at my door sipping on a coffee.

it smells like hazelnut, I breathe in taking in a gulp of air "what is it" I ask with a hint of sarcasm to my tone "oh violet,wake up on the wrong side of the bed" I growl at him and he jumps back I guess I sounded a bit more animalistic than I wanted "I just wanted to wish you happy last day of school and happy birthday for tomorrow" I sigh and rub my fingers on my temple "what and your not gonna be here tomorrow for it" he smiles eagerly "not in the way you might think" he walks away laughing at his "inside joke" .

I sigh, I get up stretch and slam my door shut.

I drag my self to my closet and pull my over used jeans and fall out boy shirt out ,throwing them in my bathroom sink and turning on the shower I spend the next 10 minutes washing my body letting the water wash out all my dreams of the previous night letting all my worry go down the drain.

I sigh and turn the shower off ending my cleansing of dirt.

after getting dressed I drag my limp body down the stairs and steal a piece of fruit and run out the door, with no sign of Chris.

I just into my jeep and floor it eager to escape my home, it cost me $500 and I saved it all up myself from working round the clock I had three jobs in one go.

pulling up in to the school carpark
I pull Into my spot,and jump out to be greeted by my English teacher miss Kayla "hello miss, are we doing the writing exercise today" I say with a smile, she laughs "violet your such a teachers pet,and no but I know your art class is putting the posters up today" I laugh at her joke"Thanks miss" I leave her and walk over to my usual table with my "friends".

they nod honoring my presents. quickly continuing what ever THEU were doing, not that I cared.

I have five minutes until roll call.

I sit and put in my ear phones drowning out the world around me.

I'm going to miss this place. . .

*******

I walk out of school sighing deeply to myself.

once in my car I pump up my stereo playing fall out boy then the song changed suddenly to start again by conrad seawell.

with tears in my eyes I drive singing along to the tunes slowing pulling up into my driveway "start again" I sigh deeply leaving and locking my car.

walking inside I realise Chris isn't there, going into his room I see all his stuff is gone.

with a part of me not careing what so ever I grab my music and art book and sit out the back just as I sit down a howl echoes through the woods right behind my house.

I look into the tall trees and the sound ethos again.

I sigh to myself "get over yourself violet nothing is there" I say to myself.

once I sit up, I play my the song again through my earphones blasting through my brain.

then I start to draw .

my hand soon takes over as a picture of a pair of wolves with the moon in intrigue detail behind them and the woods standing at their feet.

"Jake I've always know what I am, I just don't what I could be"

I gasp "what was that" I say to myself "that wasn't one of my memories" shaking it off I go back to drawing when it happens again .

"why would she do that jake" I look into a science I wish I never saw blood every where and the words I'll kill anyone you care for painted on the wall in blood "why" .

I jump back this time grabbing my heart in a fit of fear ,not before another dream like event happens.

"Jake I love you, you know that right" the man I am looking at smiles "always, I love you too caity and our child too" he looks down at my large stomach.

wait I'm pregnant .

I flash in to another vision

"I want to name her violet please just name her that please" I beg to the man taking my child from me. . .

it's Christian.

"at 17 I will let her go, when she shifts then you can call her violet, that is the one thing I will do" he walks away.

was that kid me, what did he mean by "shift" with my heart racing I start to panic "did he kidnapp me" .

suddenly at the cue of my words as it started to hit dark.

I heard a snap of a bone when I look down I realise it's me that's breaking.

"arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" I scream out falling to the ground I hear another snap I try to drag my body into the woods to get away, it felt right.

crawling for what feels like five minutes I don't hear a snap so I get up and start to run deeper into the woods.

not soon after I got to the old oak tree I hear three snaps all at once knocking me to the ground hearing a deafening scream not realising it was my own painful cry.

another four snaps hit me like a sword cutting deep into my stomach.

I swear I was gonna die.

I start crying for anyone to end the pain "please" I sob as another two hits brake me pushing me into a different tree.

suddenly after I hear 10 clicks one after another each as painful as the other.

but it stops after that.

breathing in deeply trying to contain the pain which stoped I ran and ran until I reached a pond I looked into the reflection only to see a wolf.

you heard me a wolf.

I faint at the image.

****************

I wake up to three grown men stare at me with hungry eyes.

I look at my body to see I'm naked quickly covering myself up I scream as one jumps onto me "get off me you perverse prick" I yell.

someone pulls him off me.

"I doubt the alpha will like this James you know how he feels about that, and you know this might be his daughter" the man who saves me looked to be about two or more years older than me.

as he met my eyes something in me melted and a tiny voice at the very back of my head screamed "mate" I only just heard it confused by my own thought I speak what I was thinking "mate" the words came out at a whisper but he heard it. saying the same thing "mate" more strongly.

he gives me his shirt an so change be hind a tree, he then lifts me up and runs in a different direction from where I came from.

soon we approach a small building in the middle of the field.

he takes me inside and says "just wait here " I sit down waiting for him.

he comes back but with two more people, one of whom looks a whole lot like that woman in those visions before I turned into the wolf.

I sigh to myself "violet" she croaks out "that's my name, are you caity, and are you jake" I pointing to the man who looked broken, she ran up to me and took me in a death hug "my baby, finally you are back in my arms" I feel tears fall down my face in a storm of water hugging her back "so it's true then isn't it, he did take me" I say the word "he" with such venom I'm sure a snake would be jealous "yes, yes he did" .

I smile and cry some more.

this means my whole life was a lie

"what am i" I ask.

***************************

okay guys please read the next book this is now completed okay guys thanks to all of you who stayed all the way though it I know I was hard to read at most of times.

even I knew how bad I sucked.

ew

okay so see you soon.

word count - 1537

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

124K 3.3K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
200K 5.3K 28
Alpha of Mine - Preview ********** Sophie introduced Trevor to my mate and I watched Denver interact with them before excusing herself to the kitchen...
2.1K 44 19
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE! Book 1 in the Unwanted series ~SYNOPSIS ~ His blue eyes the most electrifying yet cold blue i have seen .Black curly hair my...
121 4 15
They've been hunting each other for so long. What happens when a bond forces them together? What if the bond is really his inner self saying he's fou...