I <3 U

By ElRyuSe

A story about a Girl group That is very very addicted to you. you are nothing but a normal college student, b... More

Meet the Girls.
Prologue.
Ch 1 : PAPILØN
Ch 3 : Midnight Party
Ch 4 : Heartbroken and a new revelation
Ch 5 : Temptation

Ch 2 : The Start

632 23 5
By ElRyuSe

Ryujin PoV

What a cute looking guy, Can't wait for tomorrow's party hehe. Don't worry Song Y/n. You're gonna be mine real soon. As soon as I close my phone, I suddenly heard knocking on my door. I open it, and turns out it was Yuna.

Yuna : "How did it go Unnie. Did you trick him into coming to the party tomorrow"?

Ryujin : "Yes Yuna I did. I think he's gonna come. Anyway why aren't you sleeping it's already very late".

Yuna : "Hehe I'm just curious about him. What makes him so special. What makes him so special that even the goddess Shin Ryujin fall for him".

Ryujin : "It's not your business Yuna. I like that guy so what"?

Yuna : "Pshh.. you always fall in love with your fans, I mean when we were in Itzy, you keep hooking up with random fans".

Ryujin : "It was a long time ago Yuna, besides I feel something different when I was talking with him".

Yuna : "Whatever Unnie. You do know that there's gonna be Chaewon Unnie at the party".

Ryujin : "So"?

Yuna : "I suggest you keep him from everyone before Chaewon unnie take him from you".

Ryujin : "I'm not letting anyone touch him Yuna, including you".

Yuna : "Awww that's a bummer. I would like to talk with him hehe".

I suddenly get enraged hearing what she say. I choked her neck hard, before glaring at her.

Ryujin : "If I see you close with him, I'll make sure you're suffer Yuna do you understand".

She didn't respond and instead of showing fear and getting scared, She let out a huge laugh, while tearing up and laughing menacingly.

Yuna : "Is that all you got Unnie? You are pathetic. If that's all you got, I can steal him without any effort at all".

Ryujin : "Just shut up and go to sleep".

Yuna : "Fine fine... GN Sassy Unnie boo boo ahahaha".

Y/n PoV

Bzzz... Bzzz. What is that noise.... Is it from my phone.. what time is it anyway. Shit it's already 1pm Gosh I must sleep like a bear last night. Yawnnnnnn..... Alright let's see what's all the noise is about.

14 miss call from Ryujin.

Aww shit. I'm dead.

Y/n : "My God this place is massive. Am I even in the right address... It says it is".

Damn this house is huge... What kind of person is living in here. As I get closer to the entrance of the house, some bodyguard approaches me and suddenly grab me by the collar.

Bodyguard 1 : "What are you doing her kid. This is a private property... No random guys like you can get in".

Y/n : "Uhmm Ryujin Noona says that she wants me here sir. She says there's gonna be a party".

Bodyguard 2 : "Do you really think we're gonna trust you kid. Get lost and don't ever come back, before we hurty you".

Ryujin : "I don't think that's necessary Boys".

Bodyguard 1 : "M-m-miss Ryujin".

Bodyguard 2 : "This kid is saying you invited him or some shit. We tried telling him to get lost but he didn't move an inch".

Ryujin : "He's with me boys. And I did invite him to this party".

Bodyguard 2 : "Ah shit".

Bodyguard 1 : "M-my apologies Miss, we didn't know you invited someone".

Ryujin : "It's okay.. I just hope you'll treat him better from now on. Cause he's gonna be here often".

Bodyguard 1 : "Understood Miss".

Ryujin : "Good. Now.. come on Y/n. The party is about to start".

Y/n : "O-o-okay Noona".

My God this is insane, I can't believe I'm walking to a party with Shin Ryujin of VIØN. She looks amazing too. I never seen her with this dress, I think she look stunning af.

Ryujin : "Are you done looking at my body kid".

Y/n : "Ah my bad Noona".

Ryujin : "Ahahaha I'm just joking.. You can look at me anytime babe, as long it's you I don't mind hehe".

What.. what is this feeling. My heart is beating so fast...

Y/n : "B-babe"?

Ryujin : "Yep... Your are my baby right".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
155K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
72K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...