The Demigod in Azeroth

Von Thehandsomestruggle2

Our favorite Demigod gets caught up in a spell that banished him from his world while he was fighting Gaia... Mehr

Northshire Abbey
NorthShire abbey ( Cont)
Auberdine / Menethil Harbor
Goldshire
Stormwind
Olympus- Dun Murogh
The WetLands
The Algaz Gauntlet
Authors note
Back in Elwynn
Characters class and Specs
Wanted Hogger: The Scourge Of Elwynn
The Better Guild
Planning the Recapture
Renders Camp (ZOE)
Saving Corporal Keeshan (ZOE)
The Docks Of Lakeshire (PERCY)
The Town Shrouded in Darkness (PERCY)
ONE NIGHT IN DUSKWOOD (PERCY)
THE CALM BEFORE (PERCY)
Back on Olympus 3RD POV
The Showdown at Stonewatch Pt 1
The Battle of Stonewatch Keep part II
Author's announcement
Home is where the Hearthstone is
Authors Annoucment

Darnassus

220 12 0
Von Thehandsomestruggle2

                                             ZOE

I watched from the stars as Percy disappeared from the battlefield while fighting Gaia. I was saddened as the one good man I met in two millennia had disappeared into thin air.

"Troubled, are we?" A voice said behind me.
I turned to find a pale skinned woman with hair covered in stars, and eyes like mini galaxies. She wore a dress that flowed with different constellations all over it. Nevertheless, what caught my attention was what was in her hands. In her hands, I saw an all too familiar blade; one that I had departed with a long time ago. 

"Anaklusmos..." I whispered.

"It seems our friend has one final act of sacrifice to give. He relinquished your blade back to you to bring you back. However, there is a catch." I nodded eagerly.

"I cannot send you back to your world. I must send you to where he has gone. He's there now, and it seems he's already gotten himself into trouble with some new friends." She smiled.
"Ugh, men," I mumbled, although I was elated. I have watched him from the stars ever since Milady put me here, and I have grown rather fond of Percy. 

He was loyal, brave, caring...... handsome.

"Maybe something more will come from this journey if you join him," She smiled as I blushed, playing with my thumbs. "I don't know what you're talking about," I said indignantly.
"Who are you, by the way? Sorry, it was rude not to ask."

"I am Chaos, but this will be our only meeting. There is no returning once you accept this offer."

"It's been rather boring. It would be fun to go to a new world to explore and hunt."
'Especially if Percy is in it .' A smile broke across my face thinking about him. I don't have feelings for him, though.... He's just a decent man who's alright....

Chaos handed me Anaklusmos, and the blade shimmered. A sea green glow encased my body, and I felt my power return to me.

"Good luck on your journey, Zoe." 

"Where will I find him?" I asked. "You will have to find him on your own, although I bet he's already looking for you as we speak. Things work differently in this world though. There are no other Greek deities or Greek monsters here, so you won't have to worry about being hunted, but, the are two factions that constantly struggle to maintain peace between one another. Now, it is time for you to go dear." 

A portal opened up, I stepped through, and all I saw was darkness.

- Line Break -

I came to in a weird, shallow pool of growing water. I took a look around, and it was beautiful. The woods, they were purple, and the trees had orange leaves. Now that I felt connected back with nature, I felt even stronger. I glanced at the buildings, and they looked almost Japanese.

"Ishnu-Alar, human." 

I jumped, startled to face the voice calling me. Behind me was one of the most beautiful beings I have ever seen. She had blue skin with pointy ears, and her eyes glowed like tiny moons. She had a longbow on her back, and she was dressed chain mail. 

"You have nothing to fear, human. What is your name, young one?" 

 I looked at her and tried not to be annoyed. I wasn't young. I am over two thousand years old, for Hade's sake, but I tried not to hold this against her as I answered, "My name is Zoe Nightshade."  She smiled.

 "It is a pleasure to meet you. Elune has blessed us on this fine night with your presence. My name is Shandris Feathermoon." She looked at me quizzically. "You're a long way from Stormwind City, human. What brings you here?" She inquired with a very curious tone, but there was sincerity behind it .

"I don't know. I actually am lost. I was separated from my companion and I'm looking for him. You wouldn't happen to know where he is at, would you? He has raven black hair, sea green eyes, and trouble seems to find him wherever he goes,"  I said with a sigh. Just talking about him makes me feel strange. I shook the feelings away, 'Focus on finding him first, then we can unpack this later, Zoe.'

"Well, if you're looking for another human, you're definitely on the wrong continent. Most humans are on the other side of the world in the Eastern Kingdoms. We are in the city of Darnassus, nestled high in the great tree Teldrassil, off the coast of the continent of Kalimdor," She replied in an Enthusiastic tone. My face fell. I liked how calm she made me feel. Infact, this entire area was so tranquil, that that's all I felt here. Peace. I never wanted to, but I had a mission. 

"Is he your mate?" She asked with a sly grin.

I blushed, "Ewwww, no, it's not like that. He's just an idiot who gets in trouble and has no one to reign him in." I glared at her, but she just looked at me with a mischievous grin. 

"You know, when you're over ten thousand years old, you pick up on these things."

 I gasped, 'I guess I am the young one.'

"So, which way to the Eastern Kingdoms, then?" 

She laughed before responding, "The world is a dangerous place, my eager friend. Stay in Darnassus, and we can send you out into Azeroth unharmed. I'll ask my Minn-do to arrange you supplies and an escort."

She gestured me to follow her, and we walked from the well to a large temple. While we walked, Shandris told me how the Kaldorei society worshipped the Moon goddess, Elune, and they were a matriarchal society. The highest seat in the Kaldorei is the High Priestess of Elune.

 'I could really grow to like this place.'

"So, are you all eternal maidens?" I asked.
She laughed, "Not at all. The High priestess is actually married." I was puzzled by this. "Yes, she's married to The Arch druid Malfurion Stormage. Unfortunately, he is asleep within the Emerald Dream while my Minn-do leads our people." 

"Hmmph." 

'Typical, the man sleeps while the women do all the work.'

But Percy would never be like that...

"Quiet, you!"  I thought out-loud.

Shandris turned back and tilted her head, her long pointy ears trying to catch up with the movement. "Did I say something?" 

"Haha, no - I - Ugh, it's nothing." 

"You are an odd girl."  I sighed.

We made our way into the temple of the moon to find another female elf, but unlike Shandris, this elf was dressed in a white robe with silver embellishments. She wore a tiara like the lieutenants of the hunters would wear. She was beautiful.
"Minn-Do!" Shandris greeted the elf.
I walked up behind her while the other elf studied me carefully.

"You radiate the energy of the moon, yet you're human.... Peculiar." I paled. 'This isn't good,' I thought, but instead of displeasure, she smiled at me.
"You're a long way from home, are you not?"

I bowed to her out of habit. "I'm sorry for the intrusion, Milady.  My name is Zoe Nightshade, and I'm not from these lands, but I am looking for a companion I was separated from, and I need to find him. Shandris said you would be able to help me get to the Eastern kingdoms." 

"You don't need to bow, young one. Yes, we will help you find your mate. Shandris will escort you to the Eastern kingdoms personally." I blushed.

"Ugh, he's not my mate!" I stomped my foot.
She chuckled.

"Shandris, take her to the armory and get her fitted with the proper gear she will need."

"Wait, you never told me your name, Milady." 

"It's Tyrande Whisperwind."

———————

So guys this story is pretty ambitious it's gonna be a marathon  If any of you aren't familiar with World of Warcraft, its lore has expanded over 20 years. It's one of my favorite video games of all time and if you guys are confused by the terms they are using I'll gladly  put the phrases to be translated at the bottom .

I figured having Zoe start out in the night elf side of the world was a pretty good choice being her past with Artemis and the Night elves having the society mostly be lead by women instead of men .

Night elves are also one of only races from the originally game of wow to be druids for the alliance .
And if you don't know what the races look like I will be providing a picture of them down below .
The next chapter is gonna be another Zoe chapter until the whole party of 5 is built .

I was wonder about adding away for the people in Percy's world to be able to see into Azeroth but there isn't a way for them to get there at all. If that's a horrible idea please reply to this and say no I won't do it unless it's asked for heavily.

I'll pick with Percy and the others I'm the following chapter. I'm planning on covering all of classic wow I'm this story and if it's popular enough I'll move into the later expansions such as
The Burning Crusade
Wrath of the lich king
Cataclysm
Mists of pandaria ( yes pandas exist in wow )
I'm really putting a lot of work into this story spending hours going back and reading quest dialing and lore I hope you guys like this. 'Til next time -  Rook

Tyrande Whisperwind

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.3K 310 34
Part 1 of the "Demigods...." Anthology. Demigods and Wizards. Two groups of supernatural ability. So similar, yet so different. Ever wondered, which...
44K 866 17
When Percy suffers from the aftermath of the second Giant War, alone, he finds himself meeting up with the Avengers. After everybody he loves his gon...
53.2K 1.6K 32
The Wizarding War has ended and Percy is ready to start at Hogwarts as Deputy Headmaster. But the aftermath of the war is not quite what he hoped it...
2K 111 18
In one world Sally Jackson stayed with her step husband, Gabe (until Percy brought in medusa's head) in fear of what would happen to Percy if she did...