Leap into stardom (Dance Moms)

De Storiesforyou20210

Y/N Edwards is an 8 year old girl from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She is a self-trained dancer and is helped b... Mais

Season 1 episode 1: "The Competition begins"
Season 1 Episode 2-"Wildly inappropriate"
Season 1 Episode 3-"Cheerleader blues"
Season 1 Episode 4- "Stealing the show"
Season 1 Episode 5- "When stars collide"
Season 1 Episode 6- "Dying to dance"
Season 1 Episode 7- "She's a fighter"
Season 1 Episode 8-"Love on the dance floor"
Season 1 Episode 9- "From ballerinas to show girls"
Season 1 Episode 11- 'It all ends here'
Season 1 Episode 12- 'There's only one star'

Season 1 Episode 10- "Cathy brings it on!"

1.7K 30 2
De Storiesforyou20210

Today we are in Los Angeles and lucky for me, my dad is here working, so I get to see him, he also said I can visit him on set when I have free time.

All of us were outside waiting for Abby to call us in when all of sudden we heard a loud whistle.

Y/N: My poor ears!

Abby: Let's go! Come on! No time to waste. Ladies, welcome to Los Angeles, California. For the iHollywood National Finals. And you are in the city of dreams. There are going to be children that you recognize. The kids that are in movies, the that are on the television, these kids here in Los Angeles audition on a weekly basis. They are "pros". Maddie, your mom's not here? We all make choices. She chose to be away instead of being here with you. So, the two of you are gonna be with me this week, and you may get to do things that everybody else doesn't get to do. I'm gonna move on to our lovely pyramid and the bottom row. And I have...

                                                                  Maddie

                                                            Y/N Chloe Nia

                                                 Mackenzie Brooke Paige

Abby: Paige and Brooke. You will not be doing solos. You will be in the group number. Now, I've had it out with your mom. She has told me that she can find better choreographers, I'm sure she can. This is Los Angeles, this isn't Pittsburgh. Next I have Mackenzie, Nia, duet. So, Chloe, you're going to be doing a solo, as well as the group routine. Y/N, you were the highest scoring solo of the competition, well done, you are doing another solo. 

When I saw that I wasn't on top made me a bit sad considering I worked hard and won last week.

Abby: And no surprise, Maddie, you're gonna be doing the solo this week. Now, remember, you are undefeated. People are out to get you. You're the one to beat.

Danielle: Hold on, I don't think Maddie's the one to beat. Y/N has beaten Maddie every time. If anyone is undefeated and the one to beat it's Y/N.

Abby: Excuse me

Danielle: You heard me.

Abby: Fine, Y/N, no solo.

Danielle: Ridiculous

Abby: No, you're ridiculous

Danielle: No, you're delusional, because all you see is that Maddie's the best and that Maddie's the only one you can count on. But my daughter has been beating her before we even came here. And you try everything to not make Maddie go against Y/N.

Abby: I do not.

Danielle: Yes you do, just the other week you moved up to the next age group just for her to win...

Flashback

Abby turned to the four soloist who happened to be standing next to each other. And she started pointing at us one by one starting with Brooke, then Chloe, Y/N, then Maddie.

Abby: You have a new solo today, you have a new solo today, you have a new solo today, and you have a new solo today. I was going to have you dance in whatever the next age group is 9 to 11? You've had a really easy year. You're on eight and under and your 8; you're at the top of the age scale. Yes? Everybody else is at the bottom of their age scale. So, we're going to bump you up and put you on the youngest side just so we see how it is, all right?

Danielle: You brought us here because she beat Maddie.

Abby: No, I brought her here to be a part of the team.

Danielle: But you wouldn't have noticed her if she didn't beat Maddie. Don't even deny it, you know I'm right.

Abby: I can't be dealing with that crap.

Danielle: Whatever.

Abby: Does everybody understand how big of an opportunity this is? Those judges at iHollywood are going to be people that are in the capacity to hire you. They are the people that choreograph for television and for film. So, it's very important that you step on stage like pros. Do you understand?

Girls: Yes.

Abby: All right, let's go.

This weeks group dance is theatrical jazz. The routine is called 'My Pumps.' It's an interesting routine, we'll see if the judges like it or not.

Third person's POV

Kelly: Um, how about Abby taking care of Maddie and Mackenzie, and her saying, 'you might do more things than the group.' Well, you know what the hell that's gonna be. Like, she's gonna be taking them out...

Holly: to be 'seen'

Christi: Oh, yeah.

Kelly: Getting their name out in L.A. while we sit at the pool.

Christi: I really am still surprised that she picked her boyfriend over her kids. Like, her kids are eight and seven. That's pretty big. Maybe she has to take care of that relationship to ensure that this continues.

Holly: What about you, how are you feeling? With Brooke and Paige being at the bottom.

Kelly: I'm not surprised that they're at the bottom just because of my argument with her. I think she thought I was, like, kidding when I said that, like, if my kids aren't doing a solo and she won't teach it to them, that I was gonna get somebody to teach then a dance. I paid all this money to come here, and she wants me to do a group dance. I don't think so.

Danielle: Well, I have a few choreographers numbers if you want them.

Kelly: Thanks, I will take them, and I've actually looked into some choreographers, and I found two that have really good credentials. So, hopefully it will work out.

Christi: What about you Danielle, you blew up at pyramid.

Danielle: I'm just fed up with Abby thinking that Maddie's it, you know, that Maddie's a star and the only one she can count on. All the girls are stars in their own way, and Maddie hasn't ever beaten Y/N so, why is she praising Maddie to be this big winner when she's not.

Holly: I agree with that.

Danielle: I'm only here because my daughter wants to dance, she loves the girls, she loves dancing with them. I don't necessarily need Abby. I think Abby forgot that I have connections and I don't need her to make my child a star.

Christi: Are you doing anything with Y/N since we're in L.A.?

Danielle: Chris has arranged for Y/N to appear in a scene in the film he's working on, she doesn't know yet, he wants to surprise her.

Holly: That's sweet.

Danielle: Yeah, she's also going to auditions for a few things. I wanted to say if any of you want connections or information about auditions just ask, I'll help you.

Kelly: Thank you, see Abby wouldn't do that.

Danielle: Because she's all about Maddie.

Christi: I can't believe she took away Y/N's solo, do you think she did it just so Maddie could win?

Danielle: Maybe, I think she was trying to get me to react just so she could take the solo away to let Maddie win because Maddie knows that Y/N can beat her. Which is why if Abby's not giving her a solo, I'll do one myself.

Y/N's POV

Abby: Come on girls, gather around. I have a big surprise for you. I have a visitor coming to see us, and she knows everything about working that stage. Let's all welcome...Laquifa!

Laquifa came into the room singing to her song, and she finished with a death drop which made us girls freak out.

Shangela: Well, hi, everyone, my name is Shangela. Today Miss Abby invited me in here to tell you a little bit about performance art, about being sickening, and about really working it when you're out there, right? Maybe I can teach you guys the death drop.

Shangela taught us the death drop but mostly to Nia since she's doing it at the end of the routine.

Later on, Abby moved on to the solos. Maddie had learnt hers and then Chloe. Paige was in a different room with a choreographer. I was supposed to have a solo, but it was taken away because my mom argued with Abby.

I was in the corner working on my tricks whilst Chloe was doing her solo full out. I watched Chloe do her dance and I thought it was beautiful. It made me wish I was doing a solo. Chloe had finished her rehearsal.

Abby: Y/N, come here. I'm going to teach you your solo, but I'm not sure if you're going to compete.

Y/N: I want to compete.

Abby: I know, but your moms the problem.

Y/N: I just think that my mom wants me to have the same attention and praise Maddie does. And with Nationals coming up she wants me to have a solo there. And I know that I can win for you.

Abby: Let me think about. Let's get started on the solo.

Y/N: Okay, thank you Miss Abby.

Third person's POV

Christi: Is Y/N now doing a solo?

Danielle: Maybe, I don't know. Abby was just talking to her. I'll find out from Y/N tonight.

Y/N's POV

I had learnt my solo, and it was Musical theatre which I rarely do, but I love it.

After a long day of dancing, it was finally time to go back to the hotel. When we got there mom asked about my solo and what Abby said, I told her that I might be doing it, but it depends.

The next day I had to get up early as this morning I will my be on set with dad. When we got there I went to see dad at his trailer before we headed to hair and makeup where they put some make up on me, but I still looked natural. After that we went to costuming where they gave me a dress that people would have worn in the 40s.

After a few hours we had filmed the scenes I was going to be in. And lucky for me, I got to see some of what's happening in the movie. If you haven't figured it out already then the film is Captain America: The First Avenger. I'm a kid in the audience when Captain America is on the USO tour.

Sadly, though the day had to end since we had to get back to the studio to rehearse for the competition.

The day of the competition we were getting our hair and makeup done when all of a sudden someone walked in...

Cathy: Surprise!

Abby: Hi

Cathy: Oh, hello! Hi, everybody!

Abby: What are you doing here?

Cathy: Um, I have something for you.

Abby: Are you, like, here in the hotel or are you at the convention?

Cathy: I am here in the hotel. I don't like the hotel. I do want to introduce you to somebody. This is Justice, and I would like you to be introduced to Taylor. Taylor is a three-time title winner. Can you tell them what titles you've won?

Taylor: Junior Miss Dynamite, Junior Miss Car, and Junior Miss Next Star.

Only three, I have way more than that, and I'm 7.

Cathy: Vivi and Justice are going to be doing a duo together and I think Mackenzie and Nia, you guys are going to be competing against them. So that should be pretty interesting.

Holly: Surprised to see you here, Cathy. I thought you were done with dance for this season.

Cathy: Well, you know I'm here because I remember a certain somebody told me to bring it on, so, consider it brought.

Abby: Cathy, you don't even come to L.A. Like, you do all those competitions in Ohio.

Cathy: Well, gosh, here. Wait. Let me pinch myself. I'm here.

Cathy had left and Abby turned to us girls.

Abby: Girls, get ready. Y/N, put your solo costume on.

I immediately rushed to get my costume on, since we'll be going on soon.

Maddie had gone on stage and was dancing very well especially considering her dance is very dark.

After she performed it was now my turn.

Announcer: Please welcome from The Abby Lee Dance Company. This is Y/N, and she'll be performing 'Fly me to the moon'

When I got off stage there was a big round of applause which made me feel like I did good.

I was in the audience with the moms when we saw Cathy's dancer dancing to Chloe's song. Then Chloe went on and I thought she did way better than the other girl.

After all the other dances performed it was now time for the group dance. When we performed it felt very sassy and I'm so glad Nia nailed the death drop at the end.

It was now time for awards, and everyone was nervous, we can't let any of Cathy's dancers win.

Announcer: We will begin our awards ceremony with Mini duet/trio open. Going to Abby Lee Dance Company. 'Snake Charmers" with a first-place platinum.

One down, one more to go.

Announcer: Junior solo Oscar category...going to Abby Lee Dance Company, act number 33, 'Dream on a start' with a first-place platinum.

Candy Apples who?

Announcer: Your top two scoring Oscar mini soloists. In second place, from Abby Lee Dance Company in the genre of Lyrical act number 19, 'Disappear.' And your mini Oscar soloist, from the Abby Lee Dance Company. With a perfect score act number 20 'Fly me to the moon'

I won and with a perfect score. This is the best day ever.

Announcer: Moving along to your top three scoring Junior Oscar small groups. In third place from Abby Lee Dance Company, in the genre of open going to act number 50, 'My Pumps.'

We came third. Abby is not going to be happy.

When we got back to the dressing, the moms started arguing with Abby. Why did they have to ruin my happy mood. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.9K 75 33
Everyone knows about the popular Chicagoland dance teacher Abby Lee Miller, but what if she had a kid of her own? Well she does, meet her 12 going on...
5.1K 19 26
Abby Lee Miller is a very popular dance teacher in New York City aka The Big Apple as she has trained many dancers through the years, but there's a s...
255K 3.7K 149
McKayla Ziegler born September 30th twin sister to Maddie and older sister to Mackenzie grew up dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company, when an excit...
2.3K 21 16
Abby Lee Miller's son Antonio Miller is an outstanding 13 year old dancer, social media star and actor from New York City aka The Big Apple, which is...