๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๏ฟฝ...

Par Yienlien

หห‹ใ€Œ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ป ใ€หŽหŠ โ˜… แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน แดกแดแด‹แด‡ แดœแด˜ ษชษดsษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดœษดษชแด แด‡ส€sแด‡ แดา“... Plus

ใ€ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‘ ใ€‘
ใ€ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ใ€‘
ใ€ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ใ€‘
โœฆ
โœฆโœง
?
ยฟ๊‹ช๐•ฐ๐”‡โ‚ณโ„ญแ•แ‰ฟแ‹•.1?
ยฟ๊‹ช๐•ฐ๐”‡โ‚ณโ„ญแ•แ‰ฟแ‹•.2?
โœฆโœงโœฆโœง
Announcement !!

โœฆโœงโœฆ

294 17 0
Par Yienlien

╭──────⊰⊹⊱──────╮

chapter three

╰──────⊰⊹⊱──────╯

AETHER ONLY had that feeling... The feeling of being watched all the time. But, for some reason; that feeling vanished. He knew that his traveling companion didn't notice because she always thinking about food.

Every single time, he tried to catch the person. Every time, he fails.

It's not just him that noticed thousands - if not - millions of bags of mora laying near them. Almost like it is meant for them only. Until he woke up in an unfamiliar place, with bars. Aether immediately recognized the symbol presented in front of him, Fatui.

He shook his head, trying to find his traveling companion. His eyes spotted a smaller figure in a cage; sleeping peacefully.

The sound of rough footsteps is heard,  as the Fatui Agent saluted. "At last, after all those weeks... You are so difficult to track out, Traveller." The 6th Fatui Harbinger, the Balladeer, grinned. "You there," Scaramoche's attention went to the agent in charge of watching him. "Don't let the Traveller escape."

The agent flinched, "understood, sir."

Scaramoche glared at the Traveller before walking away. The fear that he's always had ever since he encountered the Fatui becomes true. Now, he wishes that what they going to do with him doesn't hurt - never mind, this is the Fatui we're talking about.

· · ─────── ·★· ─────── · ·

"Y/n? Fucking come out, you whore."

A chuckles echoes around the room. One might find it creepy, but for him. He knew whose laughter it is. The said woman appeared, sitting on his desk. "Geez Scara~ no need to act like that you know." She said. "Tch, get off my table already!" Scaramoche shouted, as Y/n jumped down and walked towards the fandango man. "Keep on shouting like that, Childe might hear you Scara."

Although, no one can't withstand the Balledeer's demeanor. She, for some reason, can resist his attitude. "Shut up bitch," he resorted back. Y/n looked at him with the MOST innocent face she could conjure, "Then make me."

ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ, ⁱᵈⁱᵒᵗ, ᵈᵘᵐᵇᵃˢˢ, ˢᵗᵘᵖⁱᵈ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˢⁱᵐᵖ. ʸ/ⁿ. Scaramoche pinned her up onto the wall, staring at her lips with his haft-lidded eyes. "Scara-"

Y/n's eyes widened. She can feel his lips pressed onto her lips. After what seemed to be an hour, he pulled away. "Will that shut you up enough?" He smirked.

"HSJDHSJDGSJ- WHAYT- HOW- WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT-!?"

"To make you shut up. You love it when I call you those nicknames, isn't it right? My fucking slut?"

"JSHSKAHDKSHDDJSK-"

Now, Y/n is sitting down on the couch inside Scaramouche's office. Unfortunately, this fucking bitch is becoming way too possessive over Y/n that it is so much ngl. "Scara, are you going to visit Inazuma with me?" She asked, staring into the unknown.

"Of course, not. I hate that Nation much more than the others."

Y/n hummed, as a (un)comfortable silence between the two rise up. Meanwhile... Our poor traveller is watching his companion sleeps under a comfy-looking bed in her cage.

"Hey! Why does she get that?" Aether questioned the agent. "It is one of her Second Highness's rules. ‘A living breathing creature must always sleep in a cozy bed and must be well fed, under the age of 17.’ And I quote."

Hold up- Second Highness? Aether never heard such a title second to the Tsaritsa! And in fact stronger than the Fatui Harbingers!? Had he been living under a rock?! "I'M FUCKING 17! PAIMON MIGHT BE HUNDRED YEARS OLD- AND THERE'S A SECOND HIGHNESS IN THE FATUI!? WHAT THE FUCK? I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!"

The Fatui agent stared at him. (He needs a raise in dealing with the Traveller.)

"Are you fucking stupid?! You don't know HER SECOND MAJESTY?!" He said, screaming at the ending. "The Second Highness, the Grand Duchess, Harbinger Zero, is the most powerful Harbinger that I and others know of. She is second to her majesty, the Taristsa, herself. Her Grace was first revealed by Lord Tartaglia, and then later confirmed by Il Dottore and her excellency. Rumors have been circulating the palace that her Second Highness is kind and caring most of the time. Well, I didn't believe it at first, but when I was transferred under her for a small period, the rumors is fortunately true."

The traveller sat still, trying to remember all of the data that he had gotten from the cryo agent. Minutes passed, hours passed, and Aether felt like he was in a history class or something.

That is, until, a knocking catch the attention of the two male. "Masuma? How are you doing guarding the traveller?" She spoke, walking inside the room. The cryo agent - Masuma saluted, "I'm okay, Grand Duchess. The traveller hasn't tried to escape yet your Second Majesty." He responded.

The Harbinger Zero, Grand Duchess, wore a black turtleneck with the same matching slit skirt. Of what seems to be her fatui symbol displayed on the front and the fatui symbol on the back, every time the light shines toward her; little glimmers of jewelry can be spotted on her hands, neck, and even her head.

She chuckled, soft steady footsteps gently echo, coming from the low-lenght combat shoes she wore. "You know traveller, my fellow harbingers didn't shut their mouths if it's about you. It is getting way too exhausting to hear their complaints~"

Alas, she has fully appeared in his direction. A mask fit for a duchess took placed on the female's face - showing haft. "Tsaritsa will be very pleased once she hears about this, hm? Ah, Masuma go get a mattress or a blanket. Our guest seems to be envious of the mascot." She ordered, eyeing the said creature and traveller. Although 'guest' is not a suitable word for a prisoner, let's say... A certain someone has a plan.

"Now that we're alone. I would like for you to answer my questions," she smiled. Aether felt an uneasiness as if he feels like something is going to happen. It all depends on him in the end. He nodded, staring at the woman in front of him. "Glad I can interview you." She beamed once again.

Aether, with no choice, answered her questions one by one. The agent - now known as Masuma had returned and given him a warm blanket, then left.

"Alright, last. What would you say if I have known the whereabouts of your sister?"

Aether gapes, disbelief at what he is hearing right now. Does she know where his sister is? Has Celestia taken mercy on him and let him meet a person who knows? What a foolish mindset, the little boy had. Of course, Celestia wouldn't. They can not even control the individual who even put her there in the first place.

Everything is always calculated. Everything goes according to her plan. No flaws or mistakes. Each event... Each time the canon timeline went back - was to change. All because she proposes an idea that the Heavenly Principes love. An amazing show is what the higher seeks.

However, it seems she knows the cost. "I could probably tell you this right now. But, her majesty restricted me though."

The Grand Duchess smiled, "It's nice seeing you, traveller. We meet again soon enough." She walked away, as the cryo agent before going inside.

One week. The traveller has been inside this jail cell for one whole fucking week. Masuma told Aether about everything that they know about her. How she's not fond of violence - killing, how she's one of the kindest harbingers in the Fatui, how she has authority over the other harbingers, etc. Aether was glad that he have this information. And in those days, his travel companion, Paimon, finally woke up.

"HUH!? AETHER!! WHERE ARE WE!? WHY IS PAIMON IN THIS CAGE?! PAIMON IS NOT A ANIMAL!"

Ah, yes. The Traveller sure missed her loud yelling. He sighed, "Paimon. We are captured by the Fatui," Aether and Masuma weren't prepared for the noisy shouting from Paimon. The traveller should have seen this one coming once his companion woke up.

"Keep your mouth shut, mascot."

Aether sighed, knowing where this going to go. "Huh!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? PAIMON IS NOT A MASCOT!! PAIMON IS AN LIVING BREATHING ORGANIC!" She yelled again. I swear to whoever walks outside the door can literally hear her screaming. Minutes, hours, Paimon kept on screeching about whatever shit she thought of. And our dear traveller answers back. Meanwhile, the cryo agent is sitting in the corner; sulking. After many, many, hours, Paimon had finally gone to sleep.

They were relieved, but not for long.

The light in the room suddenly changes, from normal yellow to alarming red. Aether can see the panic and confusion on Masuma's face. "Ah, shit-" he grabbed the little walkie-talkie on his chest and whisper something that the other two people didn't hear.

The door opened, only to reveal Harbinger Zero. "Masuma, go, they need assistance. I handle the traveller here." She ordered him, he quickly ran towards the outside corridors of the 6th Harbinger's place.

The Grand Duchess smiled, raising both of her hands as particles of lavender appeared, then the bars unlocked. Aether tries to say something, but she had cut him off. "See you soon, Aethey~"

That was the last thing he heard. Before he had collapsed into the unknown of dusk.

ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs sʜᴀʟʟ ᴇxɪsᴛ ғᴏʀ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs... ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ. ࿐ ⚘

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
243K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
80.7K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...