My hero (Todorki x F! Reader)

بواسطة rose42537

y/n was a normal girl but with a unique Quirk she was trained to be a hero but what happens when a certain... المزيد

about you
chapter 1: meeting him
chapter 2: UA recommendation eaxm
chapter 3 : UA
chapter 4: Quirk assessment
Chapter 5 : combat training
chapter 6:the villans or the media?
Chapter 7: the USJ
Chapter 8: the hangout
Chapter 9: the sport festival
Chapter 10 : sport festival part 2
Chapter 11: sports festival part 3
Chapter 12: sport festival part 4
Chapter 13 : sport festival part 5
Chapter 14 : sport festival part 6
Chapter 15 : time to pick some names
Chapter 16 : hero killer
chapter 17 : the aftermath of the hero killer
Chapter 18 : sleepover
Chapter 19 : Listen up!! A tale from the past
Chapter 20 : Gear up for finals Exams
Chapter 21 : stripping the varnish
Chapter 22 : Encounter
Chapter 23 : game start
Chapter 24 : training camp
chapter 25 : Quirk training
Chapter 26 : Villain attack
chapter 27 : roaring upheaval
chapter 28 : saving bakugo!
chapter 29 : symbol of Peace
chapter 30 preview
chapter 30 : a date and a encounter
chapter 31 : moving in dorms
chapter 32 : create those ultimate moves
chapter 33 : before the test
chapter 34: the test
chapter 35 : shiketsu high lurking
chapter 36 : Class 1-A
chapter 37 : Rescue Exercises
chapter 38 : save the world with love!
chapter 39 : what's the big idea
Chapter 40 : A Talk about Your Quirk
Chapter 41 : A Season for encounters
Chapter 42 : Unrivaled part 1
Chapter 43 : Unrivaled part 2
Chapter 44 : The scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
Chapter 45: Happy birthday Shoto!
Chapter 46: Overhaul
Chapter 47: fighting fate
Chapter 48: An unpleasant talk
Chapter 49 : Go
Chapter 50 : Enemy
chapter 51: Dismissed
Chapter 52 : ...Um...
Chapter 53: School festival
Chapter 54: Helping a friend
Chapter 55: A deadly fight?
Chapter 56: a walk
Chapter 57: Gold tips imperial
Chapter 58: School festival start!
Chapter 59: Let it flow! school festival!
Chapter 60: Japanese hero billboard chart
Chapter 62: Make it! do-or-die survival training part 2
Chapter 63: pain
Chapter 64: Kidnapped
Chapter 65: All hands on deck! Class 1-A.
Chapter 66: A puppy
Chapter 67: Clash! Class A vs Class B
Chapter 68: Make it happen, Shinso!
Chapter 69: Operation new improv moves
Chapter 70: Foresight
Chapter 71: Match 3
A/n Important
Chapter 72: Match 3 conclusion
Chapter 73: Early bird!
Chapter 74: That which is inherited

Chapter 61: Make it! Do-or-die survival training.

92 1 0
بواسطة rose42537

Flashback 

before getting your provisional hero license.

To prepare for the upcoming provisional hero licensing Exam, the first year of U.A.'s hero course continued their intensive training.

Mr. Aizawa: Most years, the provisional licensing exam includes a section on disaster rescue. so, today... we will split the classes into two teams of ten. and have training based on something similar to what will be on the exam.

A list of names appeared on the board. you were placed in team A

Uraraka: Iida-kun, Tsui-Chan, Y/n-San, we're on the same team, huh? let's do our best.

Asui: Yeah, Ribbit, ribbit.

you just Nodded since you were busy checking who is in your team and who is your rival team.

Mr. Aizawa: Now, we will begin the rescue training. everyone change into your costumes immediately and go to ground beta.

Everyone changed to their hero costumes and gathered in ground Beta. you were zoned out from the dream that you had last night.

Flashback

You were standing in a dark place, and there was only one ray of light coming, so you followed the light as you kept on going towards the light it got farther and farther away from you you reached out to touch it, but there was nothing once again. you stood there not knowing what to do, and there was a voice calling to you once more, you turned your head and saw a very handsome man standing next to you. you looked down to see that he was holding a knife with blood dripping from it. 

Y/n: W-What is happening...? Who are you?

His voice was different from those you heard in your previous dreams, -it was a lot deeper.

???: I am someone who you do not know yet, however, we will meet each other soon, sooner than you might think. you better get yourself ready it will not be an easy fight.

He lets out a laugh that makes you feel uneasy. and then you open your eyes sweating continuously.

End of flashback

' what could he mean by "better get yourself ready it will not be an easy fight" does that mean I would have to fight him in the future? why? Why was his knife bloody? Why would I need to fight someone as handsome as him?'

there were so many questions on your mind that you simply could not answer to. you were snapped out of your trans as Iida Stood in front of everyone.

Iida: I, Class representative Tenya Iida, have been designated as the leader of team A. Everyone, let us complete this rescue training so we do not bring shame to U.A. To do that, your drive and hard work will be necessary, but regarding...

Kaminari: he's still talking... he always talks about things for so long.

Kirishima: come on, let's just start the training already!

Momo: Everyone, I understand your eagerness, but let us consider the situation one more time before we begin.

Iida: Yes, It's just as yaoyorozu says.

Momo took out a digital map and pressed the button on it and it showed a map of a building.

Momo: Two hours ago, a fire broke out on the bottom floor of a large underground shopping mall. currently, the fire has been put out, and the people inside have been evacuated. However, we received word that somewhere in this underground mall, there is still one person who needs to be rescued.

Iida: Our mission is to rescue that person as quickly as possible. the person who needs to be rescued is a training dummy.

'Ah, so much for a person...'

Momo: the power is out underground due to the fire, but luckily, the emergency power is still working.

Uraraka: Then we should be able to search even without light.

Tokoyami raised his hand.

 Tokoyami: Searching for a person there would be a race against time. I propose we split up for the search.

Midoriya: wait a minute, I'm not getting a signal over here.

everyone checked their phones only to see that Midoriya was Right there was indeed no signal although you guys weren't even underground yet.

Midoriya: so the Fire probably made the relay base station go down in this scenario.

Shoto: If that's the case, then even if we split up to search, we should meet up somewhere after.

Asui: This mall goes down six floors. what if we go down from the central stairwell and search floor B1 first, then we meet back up at the central stairwell ten minutes later to move down another floor together and search there?

Uraraka: I agree with Tsui-Chan!

Midoriya: I do too.

you would be lying if you said you understood what they were saying,  your mind was too occupied with the dream you had last night.

Bakugo turned around and started going in the opposite direction of the other.

Midoriya: Wait, Kacchan! where are you going?

Bakugo: Isn't it obvious? I'm going to look for that damn citizen who didn't escape in time.

Iida: wait a minute, Bakugo-Kun! don't go off on your own and interfere with our teamwork. we should do as Asui Suggest And--

Asui: Call me Tsu.

Iida: We should do as T-Tsu suggests and--

Bakugo: you guys are the ones saying it's a race against Time. I'll Find that damn citizen in no time and show you the difference between us.

Midoriya: Kacchan!

Kirishima: Wait up, Bakugo. It's dangerous to go alone. I'll go with you!

Kaminari: Then I'll go, too.

Midoriya: Kirishima-Kun and Kaminari-Kun, you guys too?

Kirishima: We'll meet you by the central stairwell in ten minutes!

Kaminari: we'll try to bring Bakugo with us, too!

Midoriya: R-right, okay. be careful.

you suddenly felt weak on your knees causing you to stumble a bit, your head started spinning as well as if the whole world was circling around you. Shoto Noticed you stumbling as he held your arm.

Shoto: Love, are you okay?

Y/n: Y-Yeah I-I just lost my balance there for a second.

You secretly cursed yourself for Stuttering, as now Shoto would never believe you now. as you expected when you looked at him in his eyes it was clear he didn't believe a word of what you said.

Iida: A-Anyways, we shouldn't keep standing around here. Let's Split up and start searching, too.

Momo: Thinking about the quirks needed for the rescue, How about Midoriya-Kun, Y/n-San, and Asui-San...

' Damn it I really wanted to go alone...'

 Todoroki-San, Tokoyami-San and Uraraka-san

And Iida and I splitting into three groups?

Midoriya: I see. yaoyorozu split us up into really well-balanced groups. In my group, there's Asui,  who's good in any terrain, Y/n Who can produce light if the emergency lights go out and can also summon her phoenix to look for the citizen, and me, with my power fighting style. with the three of us, even if the person who needs rescuing is under the debris, we can get them out.

on the other hand, in Iida's group is Yaoyorozu, whose Quirk is creation. with those two they can deal with any situation that comes up.

And Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Uraraka's group... Dark shadow's searchability and power are great for this, and Todoroki's Half-cold, Half-Hot should be able to do a lot in the disaster areas and Uraraka, with her Zero gravity they can also deal with lifting the debris.

Asui: Midoriya-Kun, Midoriya-Kun.

Midoriya: Huh? Where is everyone?

Y/n: They already left.

Midoriya: Huh?

Asui: Let's start searching, too, Midoriya-Kun.

Midoriya: R-Right. we need to hurry up and save that person who needs rescuing.

You all went Inside the Mall going down the escalator Stairs.

Y/n: It's pretty spacious.

Asui: Yeah.

Midoriya: But, it's brighter than I expected. we shouldn't have any problems searching like this, Oh By the way Y/n-San can you summon your phoenix and tell him to help with the search?

You nodded as you summoned your phoenix and sent him searching for the remaining citizen.

Y/n: Midoriya-Kun, where should we start looking?

Midoriya: the fire happened on the bottom floor, so the person we need to rescue probably tried to head up to the surface after noticing the fire. But if they still didn't make it out, there's a possibility that they're stuck behind some fire shutters. they might be around the stairs.

Y/n: let's go see.

Asui: Ribbit. y/n, are you okay? you look so pale.

Y/n: Ah, yeah I'm fine. 

you gave a reassuring smile hiding the fact that you lied and you had a headache. suddenly the floor beneath your feet started shaking and cracking as the lights all shut off.

Midoriya: the lights are gone!

Asui: ribbit! 

the floor cracked and Asui fell.

Midoriya & y/n: Asui-Chan!

Midoriya Used His Quirk and kicked the debris falling out of the way however when he landed the ground beneath him broke as well... you ran towards him to catch him

Y/n: Midoriya-Kun!

you suddenly felt a stinging pain in your head causing you to freeze in your tracks as the ground beneath you broke as well causing you to fall to who knows where.

(A/n: I was thinking of ending this chapter right here, but I felt bad for leaving you on the cliffhanger so I didn't. you guys are so lucky.)

 you and Midoriya fell onto the debris beneath you as you held on to your head hoping for the pain to go away.

' It hurts, it hurts... why does my head hurt so much? What is happening to me?!'

You felt a hand land on your shoulder.

Midoriya: Y/n-San, are you okay?

'no.'

You turned around to face Midoriya as you faked a smile.

Y/n: yeah, are you okay?

Midoriya: I think so...

Y/n: I wonder How far we dropped...

Midoriya: I don't know... anyways, let's figure out where we are first.

Midoriya was about to use his phone's Flashlight but you put your hand On His stopping him from doing so.

Y/n: save your battery for later we might need it.

you lift up your hand and create a fire in it so you could see.

Midoriya: Wait, where's Asui-San?

you both start turning your heads to see where she was, and then out of literally nowhere, she popups up.

 Asui: Call me Tsu.

Midoriya screamed out of fear and you couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

Asui: Ribbit?

Y/n: Tsu, you're okay! I'm so glad.

Asui: But, it looks like our current situation isn't very good. All the exits and entrances are blocked by debris. And look at the ceiling...

We looked up to see a huge hole in it that was surrounded by debris.

Midoriya: I see. we need to find a way out.

'oh really, how did you know?'

Asui: Then, why don't you just use your super strength to blow away the debris? 

Y/n: He can't do that, Tsu.

Asui: Why not?

 Y/n: listen closely.

Asui put her hand behind her ear and the sound of debris falling could be heard.

Asui: This sound...

Midoriya: The debris is falling... the underground mall hasn't settled yet.

Y/n: yes.  if you remove debris forcibly, then you might cause it to collapse more.

Midoriya: In that case, we have no choice but to move the debris out of the way one by one. 

Midoriya turned towards you.

Midoriya: If we summon your phoenix--

Y/n: I got it.

you all heard a girl's voice.

???: Is anyone there?

Y/n: Midoriya-Kun, that voice just now...

Midoriya: It's Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu: Hello? Is anyone there? Iida has been injured!

Midoriya: Iida's Injured?

Asui points to her left.

Asui: It sounds like it's coming from there.

Midoriya: Yaoyorozu-San, this is Midoriya! Y/n-san And Asu--, I mean Tsu-San, are with me, too! we're heading your way now!

Yaoyorozu: Midoriya-Kun! thank you!

Midoriya: Please make some glue to keep the debris from falling!

Yaoyorozu: All right!

you realized something so you immediately stopped creating fire.

Midoriya: Eh, What's wrong Y/n-san?

Y/n: Midoriya-Kun, I just realized I can't keep making fire to light up the place, If I make flames in a place buried by debris, then it could use up all our oxygen, and we can get carbon monoxide poisoning. I won't use my flames Unless it's absolutely necessary. 

Midoriya: Eh! your right!

'I know I'm right

you were all removing the debris one by one as the wall cleared up and you guys could see Momo on the other side a while later you finally cleared up the debris and got to the other side. you all sat down next to Iida who was laying down from his Injury.

Midoriya: Iida-Kun...

Momo: during the collapse... Iida-San protected me and injured his leg... He hit his head hard, too... but his condition seems stable. I also administered a first aid kit to the injury on his leg.

Iida Moves his Body a bit.

Y/n: Iida-Kun!

Asui: Iida-San, hang in there.

Iida: W-We has to hurry up and save...

Midoriya: Iida-Kun... he's still thinking about the rescue even in his delirious state...

Asui: Let's get Iida-Chan somewhere safe, Quickly.

Y/n: But, how..?

Momo: It would take hours to move each piece of debris individually to get to the surface...

Y/n: I mean I could use my telekinesis, but...

Midoriya: Let's get to the elevator lobby. if the elevator didn't collapse, then with Y/n-San's Quirk we can get to the first floor in one go. Everyone Isn't training, This is a real rescue! let's save Iida-Kun no matter what!

you used your telekinesis and slowly lifted every piece of debris and put them out of the way. after a while...

Momo: we should be at the elevator soon.

you felt your knees grow weak as you fell to the ground.

Midoriya: Y/n-San, are you okay?

' damn it I overused my quirk limit again...'

Y/n: Yeah... I'll be fine in just a second.

the ground started shaking again more violently than last time.

Asui: What's this shaking?

All the Debris started falling again, Midoriya ran up to them and kicked them preventing them from closing our path again. and then suddenly the lights turned back on. you were using your telekinesis to move Iida as Midoriya Punched the elevator door open. you felt your head hurting again.

' no not now please stop'

The words of the guy in your dream were repeating in your head. you put your hand on your head in an attempt to stop the pain but to no avail. you heard a sound of water, but you just shrugged it off thinking it was your mind playing tricks on you.

' god, what is wrong with me today...'

However, you weren't wrong it was indeed a sound of water...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

139K 3.1K 105
(Y/N) is a transfer student at UA from America, who shares the same quirks as her classmate Shoto Todoroki. She tries her best to become friends with...
91.2K 2.3K 52
A monster - that is what Amara Aizawa is. A monster that is forced to join class 1-A to learn to control her devastating quirks. Fire, Ice, Electrici...
22K 627 45
"Am I in love with him? Or am I just obsessed?" A villain, of course, that's what she is. But the only difference is, she is head over heels for this...
336 13 17
Y/N Shota just enrolled in U.A high. Her quirk? You will find out soon enough... Y/N finds her long lost friend Ochako Uraraka and ends up being in t...