Special Victims Unit - Law An...

Bởi oldlittleme

Liv, needs an hacker for the squad room, she has heard a member of the Bronx is brilliant, but she has a past... Xem Thêm

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28

Page 19

55 2 0
Bởi oldlittleme

Dominick Pov

I waited for what seems like hours, I gently bit my lip and held Amanda's hand tide, I was worried but, also I don't mind, I will love this child no matter what.

"To be exact it can be early to say we will know for sure around 6 weeks but, so far the test does show 13 days." She told us, and I turned to Amanda, she looked confused like she is counting in her head. I was worried too but, atleast this sound good.

"Amanda?" I asked as the doctor look confused as well.

"Mrs is everything alright?" She asked as Amanda look to me.

"Amanda, It's okay. It's mine no matter what. " I told smiling she continued without even realizing, I smiled at her

"Dominick it was before the rape?" She told and I nodded. I knew already, Amanda was 5 days away, 2 days in the hospital, 3 days at home. If it was theirs Amanda would be a week along but, we won't know for sure until 6 weeks, so far this is good.

"I know, 13 days. You have been abducted 10 days ago, remember 5 days away, 2 days in the hospital, 3 days today you're at home." I told her and kissed her gently, Amanda had a huge smile on her face. The doctor looked at us and smiled.

"Like I say, it's early to say but, its the closest we have now." She told us as we nodded smiling.

"I will take it." Amanda told smiling, I knew we both are talking that answer.

Amanda Pov

I was excited to know, I am pregnant. When I heard 13 days, it's already seems perfect. It's Dominick's child. I will stay on that sure, I was still worried since its early but, I knew 13 days is already a good sign.

"So tomorrow, 2 weeks. We won't be able to see anything yet on a ultrasound, we can detect an embryo on an ultrasound as early as six weeks into the pregnancy however..." She told smiling.

"The earliest an ultrasound scan can identify a healthy pregnancy inside the uterine cavity is 17 days after the egg was released from the ovary (ovulation)." She told as we both look at each excited.

"We call it the Two-weeks Pregnant Ultrasound, After about two weeks, you can see your baby as an embryo on an early pregnancy sonogram. The baby will resemble a small bubble. Your child is still tiny, and the resemblance of a baby is still too young to see. But, after 12-17 days, you can detect a heartbeat on the embryo." She explained and I held Dominick tide, he smiled at me.

"Then at 4 weeks or 1 month, the gestational sac can be seen and at 6 weeks we can detect if the pregnancy is healthy and laying where the baby need to be." She told as we both nodded happily.

Dominick Pov

"So, will I be seeing you around 17 days for the first scan or, 4/6 more weeks for the more visible scan?" She asked as we nodded. She lead us out and as the door closed Amanda jumped into my arms, I chuckled kissing her, she kissed back, as we embraced.

"Can we tell Liv?" Amanda asked as I laugh. "We can tell everyone in that office." I cried.

"Jesse and Billie, are going to be big sisters." Amanda told as I chuckled.

Amanda was basically someone else now, I was happy to see her like this. I smiled bright. I was so happy too. We climb in the car and Amanda couldn't stop talking, I laugh at that. I was so happy.

We went to the precinct, I held Amanda as we walk together in, I held her tide.

When we entred, everyone saw us. Liv stood by her door and looked at us. I smiled with Amanda at them. We both walked to Liv office and everyone rushed in, we laugh at that.

"So?" Liv asked as eager as can be, I looked at Amanda, she had a huge smile on her face.

Amanda Pov

Everyone was here for this news, I was so happy.

"I am pregnant." I told happily as everyone cheered, then stopped.

"How long are you?" Liv asked gently as all nodded.

"They don't know for sure since we can only know at 6 weeks but, the hCG levels test shows 13 days." Dominick explains and I smiled gently.

"So is Dominick?" Fin asked as it was silence in the room.

"We don't know for sure but, if it's 13 days, which is Dominick's. We are staying with that, since it can change but, we believe it's unlikely." I explained looking at Dominick smiling at me.

"Amanda?" Liv asked gently

"I know, not the answer I wanted but, we were abducted 10 days ago." I told as Liv nodded.

"I'm 13 days pregnant, tomorrow I'm two weeks, if it was theirs I should be around a week." I explained, as Liv looked at me and at Dominick.

Everyone embraced us immediately,
"We have two little girls to tell at home." Dominick told and I chuckled at that, as Liv smile at us.

"Go, have fun." She told, as I embraced her again. "Love you Liv."

Liv Pov

"I love you Amanda." I told happily, as Dominick threw his arms around Amanda, as they both walked out happily. We all stood by the door and smiled at them. When Bruno whistle, Amanda and Dominick turned around and saw everyone by the door smiling at them, they laugh and walked off.

"So back to work." I told as everyone turned to me.

"Yes Captain." Everyone yelled and I laugh, I was so happy for Amanda and Dominick, soon a family of five.

....

Amanda Pov

We arrived at Billie and Jesse school and waited for them. We saw them running to the car.

"How was school?" I asked them, while both kissed me. I chuckled at them.

"It was good." Jesse told as Billie nodded.

"We have a surprise at home." Dominick told smiling, as both girls look at us excited.

"Really?" Billie asked as Dominick and I turned to each.

"Definitely." I told smiling at them, as Dominick held my hand, I smiled at him, he smiled back.

We just went on normally in the car, Dominick decided to buy them each an ice-cream for the road, after tgat we went straight home.

I decided to sit on the couch, as Jesse and Billie immediately sit with me, I chuckled as Dominick bowed infront of us, smiling at me, looking at the girls.

"Jesse, Billie. Your daddy and I, are having a baby."

"Where is the baby?" Billie asked as Jesse pointed to my stomach, I chuckled at her.

"You and I were also there." Jesse told her sister, as Billie hand flew to my stomach, I smiled at her.

"Hello baby." Billie told and my heart shattered into a million pieces.

"Is it a baby brother or sister?" Jesse asked and I smiled at her.

"We don't know yet." I told her, as she smiled at me. I smiled back, stroking her hair, as I look at Billie and kissed her head.

"You both are soon big sisters." Dominick told them, both smiled brightly.

"How soon?" Billie asked as Jesse nodded.

"A few months." Dominick told as I nodded as them pounding, I chuckled.

"Who wants to help me with dinner?" Dominick asked and I smiled seeing both girls smiling raising their hands, as Dominick stood up and the girls followed Dominick to the kitchen, I smiled seeing my girls run to Dominick, both happy and excited to help their dad. I smiled while sitting seeing both helping Dominick, as I lay back and looked at them, Dominick saw me and smiled at me, I smiled back. My family...

.....

As the night came closer, we had a family night. Jesse and Billie wanyed to play hide and seek, we did until it turned into a game of catching, it was really beautiful, our family.

Till we realized both of the girls are getting tired, we finished and off to bed they went. I tucked them in with Dominick's help, Dominick wanted to read them a story, while both girls layed on my stomach, and I in the middle, with Dominick at my footside. When it's finished, we tucked them in and kissed them goodnight and walked gently out, as Dominick and I also went to bed.

I laid down, as Dominick followed, I laid in his arms as he looked at me.

"Amanda, you're actually pregnant." Dominick told me and I smiled at him, smiling bright.

"I know, so unreal." I told looking at ny unseen womb. Dominick gently touched my stomach, as I put my hand over his, he gently kissed my cheek, I smiled at him.

"You're soon a dad." I told him chuckling, he smiled at me. "Amanda, I am already." he told smiling and I smiled bright, I'm so honored he took Jesse and Billie as his own children.

We gently cuddled as we drifted off to sleep. I got woken up by small noises, I opened my eyes and saw Jesse and Billie infront of me, their hands onto my stomach, both whispering to the baby, I smiled looking at them, I saw them realizing I'm watching them, as both chuckled.

"Momma!" Both told blushing, I chuckled at them.

"What are you two doing?" I asked jokingly, as both laugh chuckling "Nothing." both told as I smiled at them. "Doesn't sound like nothing." Dominick chuckled, as he lay his head onto my shoulder, looking at the girls laughing at me.

"Climb on the bed, you two." Dominick told them, as Jesse climb on, as Dominick help Billie, both sitting in the middle of us, as they lay down with us on the bed, Billie close to me and Jesse close to Dominick, I smiled at this, we cuddled as we realized its getting late. We stood up and went to the living room together a family.

Dominick had Billie on his shoulders, while Jesse walked out with me, holding hands. We went and sit on the couch and relaxed.

After a few hours of cuddling together watching movies there was a knock as Jesse opened.

"Aunt Livia, Noah. Mommy is having a baby." Jesse told as we heard its Liv and Noah, as both walked in with Jesse.

"Really?" She played along and sit next to us as Noah sit next to her.

"Liv." I told as she went to me and hugged me, and smiled at Dominick.

"How are you Noah?" I asked as he smiled

"Is it true about you having a baby, my mom also told me?" Noah asked and I nodded

"I am, still small." I told and placed my hand onto my stomach. He looked at my stomach and smiled.

Noah was like a little son to me, I loved him as a child of my own. I remember eating blueberry pancakes with this little man.

"I'm so happy for you guys." Liv told as we both looked at each and at her.

"Thank you Sarge, Lieutenant and Captain." We both told as she laughed.

"You two." She laughed I held her hand and squeezed Liv hand.

Suddenly there was another knock. "I get it!" Billie yelled as we smiled

"Uncle Fin, Aunt Phoebe." Billie yelled as they come in.

"We came, you two." They told and embraced us with hugs.

"Baby no 3, right Mrs Carisi." Fin told and I laughed at him.
.....

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.3K 753 39
Friends. Coworkers. Lovers. Their relationship was ever evolving from something simple, to something much more complex and deep.
20.4K 295 30
Amanda falls for a man at one of her gamblers anonymous meetings. Pretty soon she finds he's not the gentleman she originally thought he was. Will an...
2.1K 45 15
The crew decides to go to get drinks after work. Liv pleading with Amanda come out so shes not the only female stuck wth the boys. Some drinks and ev...
469 7 9
little yelana has been through horrific scenes that no one should see, let alone a little girl. what happens when she is saved by svu? will yelana bo...