RIVALS

Av angel_lee0408

A FreenBecky Fanfic Story about two successful young ladies where they will be competitors in the field of bu... Mer

SYNOPSIS
1 (Story Behind)
2 (CLASH)
3 (Face Off)
4 (Fallin)
5 (Inch by Inch)
6 (Rivals)
7 (Unexpected)
9 (Misleading)
10 (Love to Hate)
11 (Love Spell)
12 (Ride)
13 (Come What May)
14 (Perfect Moment)
15 (Betrayed)
16 (Cunning Heart)
17 (Perfect Lawyer)
18 (Offering of Love)
19 (Enchanted)
20 (The Future)
21 (The Luckiest)
22 (Magical)
23 (Official)
24 (Connections)
25 (Mistake)
26 (The Boss)
27 (At the Top)
28 (The Truth)
Last Chapter (Love)
FINALE

8 (Intimate)

3.4K 159 24
Av angel_lee0408

KIT's POV.

In the Evening;

The whole day i was thinking about what Anah told me. Did she really think i would do that? Aish. She sent me those pictures so of course that's her hunch, i didn't defend myself too.

But i am sure that it wasn't me because i already deleted those and no one has ever touched my phone.

Now i am thinking..

Been holding my phone and scrolling waiting for that Bully Lawyer to go on Live. It's already 9:00 in the evening but still she didn't come yet, not a single post too.

Where is she?
Could it be that she's working all night again because of what happened?

So i guess it's true.

But if it wasn't me who leaked the designs then who could have done that??

This is bothering me and i don't know why, like why would i? I don't even care about Desire Clothing and of course to that Bully Lawyer.

But i'm having this guilt feeling inside me that makes me restless.

"Sleep Kit, close your eyes!" i am convincing myself so i could rest.

This matter is not under my hands so might as well ignore it.

My conscience is clear.

Tomorrow i will talk to Anah and ask for updates.

~~~~~~
On the Next Day;

"Have a seat Anah, let's talk." i said.

I invited her for a lunch so we can talk outside.

"Hmmm why Kit? What now?!" she asked. She looks at me as if i did something wrong.

"Tssss stop, don't look at me like that i hate it!" i said irritably.

"Everyone there on Desire Clothing were affected because of what you did. The event got cancelled, happy now?" she said sarcastically.

I glared at her.

"Enough Anah! I haven't done anything. It's not me! I deleted the photos you sent to me. I've called you because i need an updates." i directly said. Seemed she's not convinced but i don't care.

"Whether you believed me or not, i don't mind tho! I said what i said, i'm innocent." i added just to prove her wrong.

"If not you, then who??" she asked.

"Why ask me, i'm not there. But there's one thing on my mind. There's a mole in your company." i stated.

"Woah, you think?? Then Mam Lian must find it out as soon as possible! She's taking over the investigation to help Mr. Lee." anah told me.

I nodded.

"Alright then, let's see how good she is as a Lawyer. Uhm but Anah i want you to quit your job there, save your damn self before they find out our secret." i instructed her, well an advice from an older sister.

"No Kit, not this time! I cannot leave them like that. Even for a short period of time they've became dear to me, i want to keep working with Mam Lian. She's actually great!" she objected that got me surprised.

I touched her forehead.

"Are you sick? Where on Earth you got that fighting spirit to tell me those words? Knowing you, you hate working." i asked in confusion.

"I don't know too. Maybe because i felt the true bond there as a team? Something like family. With them i feel belonged." anah explained to me.

I stared at her and sighed.

"Aish we're in trouble now. Even if i offer you a position to my company i don't think i can change your mind." i said.

"Yes Kit." her answer.

"Okay? If you're happy.. Just make sure they won't find out that we're sisters." i told her and she agreed.

We talked about Desire Clothing and how Lian manage the situation here.

Tomorrow i'll be going to London for a 3 Days Summit so i'll be gone.

I just wanna make sure things will run smoothly till i came back.

~~~~~~
LIAN's POV.
@Desire Clothing

After a Couple of Days;

I gathered everyone to call for a meeting.
And since they're all here already so i'm gonna start now.

"Everyone, i have an announcement to make. Last week, Desire Clothing was under a dilemma because of an incident so i took time to figure things out and went to the bottom of it. And after our thorough investigation we found out that it was all because of someone's negligence. I am considering a proper grounds for that, i won't fire that person but will be suspended. Everyone let me remind you that this is serious, we're not just playing here around. This is our chance to promote Desire Clothing to a wider audience so please be extra careful. Every little things we do here is confidential. And because the problem was solved so we need to resume all the preparations for the upcoming event. I know we will be rushing too much but we need to do this! Our collaborator trusts us. We can do it! For Desire Clothing...Fighting!"

Giving each other extra courage, i am confident that we can make it.

"Meeting adjourned!" i said and each of them are leaving the conference room now.
.
.
.
"Manager Anah, please stay!" i shouted so she stopped and approached me.

"Why mam, do you need anything?" she asked.

"Hmm i just have a small errand for you." i said and took out a small envelope from my blazer.

"Here! Can you please give it to Chairwoman Samanan when you seee each other?" i asked her.

And she quickly accepted it without asking.

"Thank you." i said smiling.

And her expression sudden changed.

"Ahh she's still in London Mam, she'll come back after tomorrow." she answered without hesitation.

"Aww really? So maybe give it when she return." i said smirking.
.
.
.
"No no no! Mam how come i can see her we don't know each other. I just saw it on the news, you--you know she-she's everywhere in Thailand." she answered stuttering.

I nod my head while smiling.

I patted her shoulder.

"Hahaha just joking, you looked tensed. But make it delivered to her okay? She is one of our guest." i said.

She is really this tensed that her hand is shaking.

"Okay mam i will." her response.

"Ahm anyways, can i borrow your pen for a while? I forgot mine on my table, i need to sign something." i asked her and quickly handed me her pen.

"Here mam, you can take it. I'll go back to work now." she said before leaving.

This is funny as hell.

~~~~~~~
-TIME SKIP-
@The Hospital

This evening i went straight here to the hospital to visit mom.

I was so busy these past few days that i haven't got a time to be back here.

"Auntie, i'm here." i greeted her when i entered the room.

"Ghaaad finally Lian, i thought you won't visit your mother again." she scolded me.

Well, gonna accept it cause it's my fault.

I walked straight to mom and kissed her forehead.

"I'm back mom, i missed you." i whispered to her.

I faced auntie again.

"I'm so sorry auntie, i know it's a lame reason if i will say i got busy with the office but yes it's true. Desire Clothing went to a chaos that i need to fixed it first. Sorry auntie, i'll make it up to mom." i explained to her bowing my head down.

"Alright, atleast you're here now. I understand that you're doing that for your mom also. Is this hard for you Lian?" she suddenly asked me.

"Kinda auntie, but i need to stand for it, for mom." i replied.

And she gave me a hug.

"I can feel the weight on your shoulder. You went back to Thailand and was given this responsibility that you don't prepared yourself for. Ask if you need help okay? Mr. Dave will be there to make things lighter for you and also me, your aunt we're the only relatives here so you can count on me." she said all these things to me, quite cringe but made me relieved.

"Thank you auntie, i won't forget that." my response.

She excused herself now and i was left here with mom alone.

I am staring at her while holding her hand.

"I missed you mom, please wake up. I need you here with me. I need your hugs and advices." i told her emotionally.

I hugged her and closed my eyes till i fell asleep.

~~~~~~~
-FAST FORWARD-
@Desire Clothing

Today is our much awaited Product Launch Event.

This is the first grand event for me as the new CEO.

I'm so damn nervous.

I'm here at my office trying to compose myself first before going out to face them all.

"Arrrgghhh breathe Lian, breathe!" i cheered myself.

This is so hard for an introvert person like me. Yes i'm a lawyer and face people in the court but this time it's different because i will expose myself in front of a huge crowd and cameras everywhere.

"What to do?? Aish!"

I'm actually panicking at this moment.

Till someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" i shouted.

"Mam, we have a problem!" anah said rattling.

"Huh? W-what?? What happened?" i asked her.

"One of our runway models is sick so she cannot go on the fashion show later. I tried to contact someone for replacement but i failed. What to do??"

"Aish! Why now?!" i said panicking.

There's no time left now.

Think...think...think!
.
.
.
"Okay, i'll do it!" i said out of the blue.

No way i could back out now.
It's all or nothing, all for Desire Clothing!

R.I.P to myself.

~~~~~~

The event will start any minute from now.
Our guests are coming one by one and i'm here to greet them.

"Good evening thank you for coming."

My business partner helps me in welcoming them.

And now the person i'm waiting for tonight is on my sight.

She's walking on our way.

Our eyes met each other, the first time again since the last time we're together.

"Good evening and congratulations on your launching Khun Lian." she said reaching her hand to me.

"Thank you." i answered shaking our hands and she quickly went on her table.

*Event Starts*
.
.
.
"Good job Khun!"

Mr. Dave congratulated me after a nice welcoming speech.

I did it!

I made it not to faint on the stage while talking.

"Thank you Mr..Dave." i said.

Now i am going to prepare myself for the fashion show later.

CEO/Runway model Lian for tonight.

I turned my gaze to Kit's table but she's not there.

"Where the hell that Black Lady go?"

She should not leave this place. She must be here!

I immediately left the event to search for her.

On the back stage, on the hallway...ahh maybe in the powder room.

And my hunch was right when i saw her going out from there.

I quickly followed her and pulled her into the storage room.
.
.
.
"YAAHH! THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" she shouted at me.

I let go of her but cornered her immediately.

"Hi Miss @yellowcutiepiyo, you looked dazzling tonight." i complimented her and she seemed shocked.

"H-how could you??" she uttered.

"You're under estimating me Khun, it's easy for me to know your IP Address." i said.

She looked dismayed and disappointed.
She's busted again.

"Whatever! Psh." she said glaring at me.

Ohh this Black Lady is running out of words to say huh.

I held her chin up and stared at her.

"You sent me milktea everyday, what if i get Diabetes because of that? Such sweet of you. You like me that much huh?" i said with a hoarsed voice while staring at her seductively.

She is so tensed that she can't even face me.

"Why are you shy? I'm not informed that the meanie and bratty lady like you can get this shy in front of me." i said.

I can feel how her body is trembling at this moment.
The sound of her breathing is too loud.

I held her nape and pulled her closer to mine.

Now we're just inch apart.

I'm staring at her and i bit my lip.

"You're prettier at this close." i uttered.

I moved more closer till my lips met hers.

It's so soft.

Now i don't know what to do next.  I've never done this to anyone yet.

And i just felt her lips moving thru mine.

I was startled at first but did the same too.

My heart beats rapidly like a a horse running on a race.

"It's kissing." she said after a minute of that intimate moment.

"It's kissing, yeah i know. Ahm you can go now."

I opened the door for her and closed it quickly.

I held my chest trying to calm it.

I got carried away that i almost forgot my mission. How come she can turned the table just like that?

But still i had my mission successful tonight.

I opened my palm and here's her hair strands that i put in a tissue.

=========

A/N:

It's kissing! Got their first kiss but with a purpose, and what do you think is that? What is running thru Lian's head and what could be her next move? Find out.

Kindly vote and comment.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

62.7K 2.1K 39
Disclaimer : Please read the first book before reading this. It's a part two of book ps:I love you. What happens when you meet the person who broke...
161K 5.5K 42
how will work the two strangers tied unexpectedly.
97.1K 2.8K 25
two enemies trapped in a forced marriage are they really forced or are they willing " But I asked daddy and he said they did not force you, in fact...
136 27 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...