The Book of Life (Manolo x Re...

بواسطة -TheLittleWriter-

In the quiet town of San Angel, Manolo, Y/n, and Joaquin who have been friends ever since childhood are force... المزيد

Quick Things (A/N)
The Wager
Blessings and Medals Part 1
Blessings and Medals Part 2
Manolo's First Bull Fight
Some Weeks Later
With Y/n Gone
Father/Son Talk
Pre-Show Talks
Her Arrival
La Corrida
Belonging
Welcome Party
Pig's Company
Terrible Songs
Kiss?
Proposal
Los Bandidos
Talks and Preparations
Sunrise Kiss? Part 1
Sunrise Kiss? Part 2
La Tierra de los Recordados
Family History/Reunions
Mamá?
To La Muerte
Roadtrip
The Labyrinth
Candle Man
Life and Death
New Wager?
The Task
Battle on Both Sides
The Battle Continues
San Angel's Battle
The Bell
Wedding Bells

She Awakens

1.4K 31 2
بواسطة -TheLittleWriter-

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"One snake bite merely put her in a trance, my champion will easily wake the sleeping beauty..."

-Back to The Pueblo of San Angel-

(POV:Writer(Me))

Everyone sat around Y/n's bed praying and crying for a miracle that would awaken her. Joaquin went to kiss her, but his medal touched her causing her to awaken. With a gasp she got up.

-"Oh, my goodness!" he father exclaimed.

-POV Change-

(POV:Reader)

-"It's a miracle!" my father explained as I clutched my head feeling slightly dizzy.

-"I'm-I'm..."

-POV Change-

(POV:Manolo)

-"Alive" everyone gasped around me.

-"Cheer's" Xibalba raised a glass, as if making a toast before drinking it's content.

-"One bite? Your snake! It bit me twice!" speaking of the snake, it appeared and coiled itself around Xibalba's arm.

-"YOU CHEATED!" I slammed my fists against the table.

-"You will pay for this!" Xibalba stood up and walked on top of the table, dropping all the food onto the ground as he made his way to me.

-"In all my years, no one in any realm has ever talked to me like that and survived"

-"So I ask you, are you threatening me, boy?"

-"I will expose you to La Muerte, and then you and me can settle things!" I pointed a finger at his face.

-"You'll never reach her in her new realm, I should know, I rotted there for eons" he pushed me and everyone gasped.

-"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a wedding to plan"

-"Ciao!" with that said he left.

-POV Change-

(POV:Reader)

-"What happened?" I asked, feeling a bit better from my dizziness.

-"Wait! Where's Manolo?"

-"I'm sorry Y/n..." Joaquin began and hesitated to speak.

-"Manolo...Manolo passed away" I backed away.

-"No! It-it can't be!" I felt tears threatening to fall down my face.

-"I'm sorry dear" one of the nun's apologized.

I fell to my knees, tears were falling and a numbness took over my body. I didn't want to believe it, I pushed him away from the snake.

-"Y/n, we're all sorry Manolo's gone, but Joaquin just saved your life" my father told me.

-"You see, he will always protect you"

-"General, this is not the time..." Joaquin began but was stopped.

-"Please, mija, for everyone's sake, make him stay"

-"W-What..." I can't believe this, I lost the person I cared about most and he's asking me to marry Joaquin.  But I knew my father too well, he would never drop the matter. And I had to what was right to protect the town...

-"W-Will you stay in San Angel, if I-I marry you?" I whispered so quietly I could barely hear myself.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Goodnight! (Or morning or afternoon)

Bye!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

113K 4.8K 54
BOOK 3 in THE ROMANO SERIES Can be read as a standalone BUT I would advise you to read book I and 2 first to get to know and understand not only the...
458 35 15
In this society, everyone has a soulmate. And the way to find yours is just look. Along with a soulmate, everyone has a small tattoo on their cheek...
148K 7.6K 26
*NOTE: Because I write this series for an independent publisher, I can't post the entire series on wattpad. I am posting the first book of the first...
2K 44 12
[This book is a continuation of my first book, The Demigod and The Originals. Please feel free to read that first so it won't get confusing.] You are...