My life-overprotective brothe...

由 sophiamartinxo

One girl, five boys. Join Amy as she survives with overprotective brothers. After all it's just what lifes a... 更多

HELLO
DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1- "Can I strangle you please?"
Chapter 2- God you're so annoying
"Calm your ham"
"God what have I done"
"Invaded"
Cousins
Shut up and dance
A/N
The beginning
Did I miss something ???
A/N
Party
Scary Movies
How did I miss it
Halloween
Hear me out
Shopping
A/N
Let's talk about boys
Did we just umm ya know???
First date
Character Info
I can fix it... I hope
Betrayed
A/N
Holy shit
Crumbling
Wait what???
Beach date
Should have just told them
The truth will always come out
A/N
Cute
Back to school
Journey
Let's go to the beach
Back to school
Theme Park
A/N
A/N
Graduation
Prom
A/N
I'm back
Junior year here I come
Anniversary
Nightmare
How to save a life
New Beginnings
Decisions
The plan
Back to School
We'll be alright
Puzzle Pieces
Hospital
Paint war
Authors Note
Birthday
Are we there yet??
Cool for the summer
Hey guys
Important
I'll be there for you
Untitled Part 65
I've got an idea
Asking for a favour
Q&A

Oh Crap

8.9K 199 18
由 sophiamartinxo

"Okay so I need volunteers" I said running downstairs.
"For what?" Mike asked
"In the boy girl dance I need someone to practice lifts with me" I said
"Wait boy girl dance as in dancing with a boy" Nick said
"No" Brandon butted in.
"Right you guys can choose what I wear who I date but you do not control my dance" I said grabbing a flapjack.
"Are you on your period?" Nick asks, I turn swiftly on my heel.
"You know what I don't understand is that boys have the fucking audacity to say something like that when it's probably just down to the boy's bullshit" I shouted, all of them backed away.
"But no I'm not" I finished and sauntered out of the house.

I arrived at the studio in a shitty mood. Am I on my period, I took a mental calender and nope I'm not. I walk in and put my gym bag down and started teaching the dance.

"I need food" I moaned to Alex, she chuckled.
"Let's go to Starbucks" She said and I smiled, Starbucks is bae don't dare disagree.
We arrive in Starbucks and I order a iced frappe,
"So talk what's stressing you out" Alex said, she knows me too well.
"Well..." I start, but where do I start,

"The party whilst you were away getting trashed I escaped, out into my balcony and guess who joined me" I said
"Who?" She asked taking a sip of her green tea.
"Eddie" I said and she spat her tea back out. "Eww" I squealed.
"Did anything happen" She said
"Nope he said I'm a good mate" I said,
"Mmhmm yeah ok trust me no one can turn you down" She said
"Aww thanks so what happened with you when I left" I asked, she blushed bright red,
"So what happened is nothing but before you came downstairs and Brandon started screaming. Nick came up to me and asked if I was ok and gave me his coat." She said, normally I would hate it if one of my friends wantes to date my brothers as it seems like they have just been using me to get some, I don't tell them though I'm a big girl and I can deal with some bitchiness and if someone without any brothers can deal with it then so can I.
"That's fine I approve" I said, she smiled.
"He won't ask me out anyway" She sighed,
"Well I've gotta go see ya at school tomorrow" I said standing up. I had to meet my duet partner. When I got there, no one could be seen, well the Seniors and Elite were here. I walked into the main studio and tried choreographing by myself, this is impossible.

After a hour of trying I gave up, the guy was still nowhere to be seen.
"Needing some help" I heard a familiar voice shout with a tint of humor.
"Can you pick me up" I said
"You're that fat you can't pick yourself up" He joked, I stood to my feet in mock humor and pulled up my shirt just high enough for him to see my flat stomach. He raised his hands in surrender.
"What I actually meant is can you pick me up in the dance, my partners a no show" I said, he nodded and jogged down the steps of the open studio.
"Sure" He said, I practiced the dance and jumped into his arms, he smelled like aftershave. I've always been a sucker for that, his hands are firmly attached to my bare waist as my top rode up when I jumped, I turned my head and noticed how close he was to me. I could feel his breath on my face.
"Amy Eds what's going on in here" A voice said, we both turned and saw Sam standing there smirking,
"Nothing Sam," I said as he placed me on the ground.
"Right..." She said unsurely, "Anyway Eds mom's waiting outside in the car" She said, I watched as they both left the studio. I grabbed my bag and headed out to my car. I placed my bag on the passenger seat as it went off.

Hey glad I could help with the dance don't over stress. Sleep you need it-Eddie

I smiled and started my car,he was right I do need sleep.

I stumbled into my house and into the living room.
"Woah hey baby sis you look exhausted" I heard Mike say, I was then picked up and carried up to my bed. School tomorrow. Yay.

School shall be interesting very much.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

238K 3.9K 33
one girl taken one girl left one was loved one was hated Hailey de Luca taken trained to be a deadly assassin tournamented with the fact that her fa...
842K 22.5K 51
*** edited version available on amazon, free with kindle unlimited**** 16-Year-Old Lydia Tonelli's biggest nightmare has come true. Her six, overbear...
694K 13.9K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...