✔Doomsday Crystal Bracelet

De prince05026

Author: Zhaixingzhuzhu Category: Online Games Science Fiction Novel Link : https://m.shubaow.net/274/274717/ ... Mais

1-10
11-20
21-40
41-50
51-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
181-185
186-190
191-195
196-200
201-205
206-210
211-215
216-End

111-115

145 2 0
De prince05026

Chapter One Hundred and Eleven Crazy Practice

But after calming down, Shen Ganlan was deeply impressed by Big Brother Sun's analysis. Brother Sun is right. In fact, her seemingly useless ability without any attack power can help her do a lot of things if she uses it well. First of all, I heard from Lei Peng before that the fifth floor of the superhuman center is a place dedicated to releasing tasks for combat teams. Several tasks have been hung there for dozens of days because of the high difficulty, and no team dared to take them. Of course, even Lei Peng, who has a second-order ability, feels that the chances of winning are not high. Although the reward is generous, Lei Peng still did not pick it up after careful analysis. One of them was to move grain to a storage granary called Dongfang District outside the base city near Lingnan. However, according to the information obtained after the death of more than a dozen supernatural beings, there are about five zombies of the second rank or above near the reserve granary, and there is not even a single team in the base city that can chew on such a difficult bone.

But Shen Ganlan thought of her ability to turn into a water beach, and thought she could try it alone. Because according to Big Brother Sun's analysis just now, Shen Ganlan actually has another hole card in her body, that is, the portable space. She can drive to the Eastern District, turn into a puddle of water and slowly move in, and then find a remote place in the grain reserve warehouse. The corner changed back again, and received all the food in his portable space. After all, there are only five zombies who are capable of fighting with him. The grain storage warehouse is so big, it is impossible for him to be so unlucky that he will encounter them as soon as he transforms into a human form. Even if she does, as long as she is careful, she will immediately turn into a water shape again. As long as she doesn't fight with the five evolved zombies, her life is almost not in danger, and she is sure to win.

In this way, she won't have to turn to any faction if she takes on a mission that even the number one team in the base can't handle, and her dream of forming a combat team by herself is no longer far away. With such strength and reputation, who Dare to gossip about her

? Shen Ganlan clenched her fists tightly, staring into the distance with a dream in her heart, quietly lost in thought.

After a while, she remembered that she had invited the old man's son to deliver books to Villa No. 6. Perhaps this was a chance to test whether her newly evolved abilities were effective? There was a curved arc at the corner of Shen Kalan's mouth, and he laughed like a little fox.

At that time, I had a mind in my mind and only told him to send the book to the outside of Villa No. 6, but didn't specify which one. It is said that wealth should not be revealed, but I am soft-hearted, and I am willing to do my best to send them some food for the old gentleman's sake, but his son is not a good person at first glance. The heart of defense is indispensable, Shen Ganlan went to the guard room outside the villa in District 6 early to wait.

In front of the main gate of the villa in District No. 6, there was a huge piece of granite engraved with the words "Yiyun Mansion", which was probably the name of the villa community before the end of the world. Unfortunately, such a poetic name met a tragic reality. Now after being taken over by the government, the names have been changed, and all the numbers are called according to the cold numbers. Except for the aborigines in Lingnan Base City who probably still remember that it used to be a community called Yiyun Mansion, everyone uniformly called it Villa No. 6.

Now this villa area is not well located, and the rent is relatively higher than that of nearby communities, so there are not many people living in it. Originally, the guard's room in this community was also vacant. Shen Ganlan opened the door and went in. The inside was empty, except for the uncleaned blood in the corner, everything else was no different from the guard's room in the general community. She closed the doors of the guard room and drew the curtains to ensure that no one nearby noticed her, then she dug out a few kilograms of corn, sweet potatoes and other crops from the portable space and threw them on the ground.

Before she was made to wait long, the son arrived with books on a flatbed cart. Shen Ganlan opened the door and went out, then pointed to the pile of food crops on the ground, motioned for him to take it away, and stopped talking.

When the man saw so much food at first sight, his eyes were straightened, then he left and ran over to pick up the pile of food and bowed to Shen Kalan repeatedly, he almost knelt down and cried gratefully while pulling Shen Kalan's trousers.

There was no expression on Shen Ganlan's face, but she just said lightly: "Okay, leave the book, you can take the food away, remember how to tell your parents when you go back. Now you can go, if you have nothing to do with this place, don't coming."

The man's slender eyes moved, and he looked at Shen Ganlan with flickering eyes and said: "Miss, that... there are too many books to carry, do you need me to help you send them to your house? The small ones are nothing else The only thing I can do is that I still have a few catties of strength, you are a fairy-like person, it doesn't look good to pull this flatbed cart."

Shen Ganlan shook her head impatiently, and spit out a sentence: "Either bring the food and leave now, or leave the food for you People continue to chatter here."

The man saw that Shen Ganlan was angry, but he refused to let him follow her to her house, and his mind was already disturbed. But with so much food in front, no matter what, we have to get it first. So she nodded hurriedly and replied: "Let's go, of course I'm going right away."

Shen Ganlan saw that he was holding the pile of food and stuffing it into her clothes, propping up her body like a full-term pregnant woman, but her legs and feet He ran away very nimbly. Shen Ganlan walked over and pulled the flatbed cart, including the books and the cart, into the guard's room, then closed the door, and just lightly touched the flatbed cart with her hand, and instantly the flatbed cart and the pile of books entered her personal space middle.

Facing the empty guard room, Shen Ganlan's face flushed slightly, and her expression unknowingly became awkward. After hesitating for a long time, she finally gritted her teeth and took off her clothes quickly, holding the principle that she couldn't bear to let her children be caught by wolves. Then he also threw the clothes into the space, and his whole body immediately turned into a pool of water stains, appearing inconspicuously in the corner of the guard's room.

The heavy cabbage that had turned into a liquid still maintained a clear consciousness. It didn't take long, and sure enough, only about a quarter of an hour passed, and the man who left with the food left and returned. Shen Ganlan stayed in the dark corner, watching him push the door open and come in. After looking up and down, he muttered: "It's strange, I just watched the woman push the car into the guard room, Why can't I see a ghost now?"

He thought for a long time and finally retreated unwillingly, Shen Ganlan slowly moved up the edge of the wall in the form of liquid, and lay on the edge of the window to watch the man go away. When Shen Ganlan reacted, he found that when he turned into a liquid, he could fly over the wall and climb up the wall like a snail. Although there will be a faint water mark everywhere he crawls, it is especially obvious on this kind of whitewashed wall, but If it is a wall like tiles, it probably won't even leave traces.

Shen Ganlan, who had figured out this joint, was especially excited. With the feeling of taking the first step in her life when she was a child, she slowly climbed up against the wall, then crawled out of the air-conditioning duct in the guard room, and stuck against the wall. Then slide to the ground again. Gradually, the action of this water stain became faster and weirder. If someone looked at it, they could only find a blur in front of their eyes, and then the soil in the flower beds built along each row of villas suddenly became moist, and it really returned to normal. It's just that this change is too weak, especially in the dark soil. If you don't observe it specially, the naked eye can hardly notice that the color of the soil under the cover of the plants will suddenly become darker, the soil will become moist, and then it will change again after a while. will return to normal.

The liquid heavy cabbage got in through the crack of the door of an unused villa, and then hid in the basement to put on his clothes, and then Shi Shiran opened the back door of the villa and walked out leisurely. If people who don't know the inside story don't know at all, this person just appeared in the guard room at the gate of the villa area.

Shen Ganlan was in a great mood, she didn't expect that the first time she used her liquid figure, she would immediately be a great success. Who said that this ability has no attack power, so it must be tasteless? She remembered the first time she released a water column, that water column couldn't be called a water column at all, could it? At best, it can only be said that water is shot out of the water spray gun played by children, and it doesn't hurt to beat people. At that time, no one thought that he, a water-type supernatural being, could go to the front to kill zombies. In the past, he could only be beaten Brother Sun didn't have any backhand power when he beat him up, and he didn't even bother to use his fire ability on himself, but what happened in the end? She is the first to evolve to the second level among the crowd. The water column she releases can knock down zombies of the same level and make everyone run away. Who dares to say that her water ability is useless, who dares to say that she is the weakest of supernatural powers?

The success of Shuizhu gave Shen Ganlan a belief. Without it, Weishou Shuer will become even more powerful in the future with her continuous development and utilization of the second-order evolved ability. As long as she doesn't dislike this weird ability, use it more when she is free, and exercise her ability more, then this ability to turn into liquid, Shen Ganlan believes that one day it will become "home, travel, murder and set fire" essential tool for

Early the next morning, Shen Ganlan got up, and after washing up, wandered slowly to the first floor. The industrious Fang Li was always the first one to get up. She knows that she is the only person in this team who is not a supernatural person. Now that she is an ordinary person, she can live so well, wear a dress, and not be hungry. It is thanks to Shen Ganlan, so she works harder , Never let people think that they are freeloaders. Everyone also believed in Fang Li. She was not only diligent in her work, but also made food that tasted like a chef. Fang Li took care of the house, and no one had any worries.

Especially under the stimulation of Shen Ganlan's second-level strength and Yin Hua's first-level advanced strength, the two men in the team showed a great sense of crisis. Not to mention how powerful Sun Zongwu was before the end of the world, but in the early end of the world, Big Brother Sun In the beginning, Shen Ganlan looked up to him, but he didn't expect that after only two months, the strength of the two of them would be reversed one by one. Zhang Haiyang is also strong in school, how can he sit back and watch the two women become so powerful now, so the result of the discussion last night is that everyone should practice hard and improve their strength as soon as possible, and the key to this is the crystal nucleus.

Although the number of crystal nuclei they collected along the way is indeed quite a lot, but after entering the base, they have been spending it instead of earning it. Seeing that the food brought from the road is about to run out, and in addition to the fixed quota that is not enough to eat at all, the excess food in the base must be bought by the crystal nucleus. I went to buy it for Shen Ganlan, because it is said that she can get a discount when buying food with her second-tier status, but after all, no one has tried this.

There were such regulations in the base, but before Shen Ganlan came, Yang Li had a quota for the government army, and there was more than he could finish, so he didn't need to spend another crystal core to buy it. And Mo Dong doesn't need it, everyone knows that Mo Dong has a rich collection at home, and the things in his warehouse are much more delicious and high-end than the food rationed by the government, and people don't even bother to buy government food. As for Lei Peng, he was in charge of the No. 1 Thunder squad. If there wasn't enough food, his subordinates would buy it. How could it be possible for an imposing captain of a team to do such a trivial thing.

But Shen Ganlan is different when she first arrives. Now she wants a crystal nucleus and no crystal nucleus, and she wants no one. After finally convincing everyone to give the crystal nucleus to her to buy food, Shen Ganlan even had an excuse to save the crystal nucleus, took out the food from her own space and lied to everyone that it was bought from the government's designated grain sales office. In this way, she herself has a crystal nucleus that can cultivate, and everyone can eat more food than what they can buy with this crystal nucleus from the government's grain sales office. Kill two birds with one stone, why not do it?

Shen Ganlan sat at the dining table and took a sip of water, Fang Li brought out a bowl of porridge with mutated animal meat for breakfast. Shen Ganlan ate a few mouthfuls and asked, "Fang Li, have you eaten by yourself?"

Fang Li smiled and nodded, "Eat early. Sister Yin and Brother Sun came down just now, so I'll eat with them." Zhang Haiyang's and I also took them to their room. It seems that those people have already started to practice. Sister Shen, you have to work hard."

Shen Ganlan was shocked: "They are lunatics, they got up so early and started to practice. Ah?"

Fang Li hummed, and said seriously: "It seems that Brother Sun has been practicing since last night. I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and saw that there was still light in his room. When I got up this morning, I saw him wearing yesterday's clothes. Come out and ask me if I have something to eat. I think Big Brother Sun may have been practicing all night without taking a break." Shen Ganlan was dumbfounded, and his

companions were working so hard, as if he, a second-level student, was doing nothing stand up. She remembered that today she finally had to go to District A to participate in that bullshit dance held by Yang Li and Shen Yuyi. It was a waste of time. Everyone worked so hard to cultivate. If she didn't work hard, I'm afraid I would be caught up by everyone soon. Bar?

Thinking of this, Shen Ganlan became anxious, drank the meat porridge in a hurry, greeted Fang Li, and hurried back to her room to prepare to practice. But when she reached the stairs, she suddenly remembered, and Fang Li asked, "By the way, Fang Li, can you comb your hair? It was the dance at noon. I only knew how to comb my ponytail. The easiest way is to use a rubber band." It's fine to tie it up. But considering that I have prepared presents and high heels, it would seem strange if I didn't do my hair?"

Fang Li froze for a moment, thought for a while, and said, "Sister, is she going to wear the little black dress yesterday? Hmm... how about wearing Audrey Hepburn like that? Pair it with that little black dress." The skirt and camellia long necklace will look great."

Shen Ganlan ran down after hearing this, and gave Fang Li a big hug: "Fang Li, you are so kind, you look like a Tinker Bell. Hey, even doing styling or something Will you do it too? Your hands are so clever."

Fang Li was a little embarrassed by Shen Ganlan's praise, and blushed slightly: "Where, I used to help Guo Xiumei because her hair is not easy to take care of, so I paid for it." Let me learn makeup and styling so that I can often help her dress up in the dormitory."

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 12: Shen Yuyi's Ball (Part 1)

Others were worried that their talent for cultivation was not good enough, but when she came to Shen Ganlan's side, it only took her an hour to give her a month's food expenses from everyone. Shen Ganlan looked at the crystal nuclei in her hand that had turned into a pile of scum, and sighed weakly, crystal nuclei, crystal nuclei, she urgently needs a large number of crystal nuclei now, it seems that she must go there when she comes back from the dance in the

afternoon I went to the Supernatural Center to take over that task. Last time I heard Lei Peng say that if the task is completed, the reward will be 100 crystal nuclei, which may be enough for her to squander for a while. Hey, it's helpless to have a motivated heart but not the conditions to be motivated.

Shen Ganlan was lucky. Although supernatural powers need to be accumulated over time, she didn't feel any abnormal changes in her body after absorbing the crystal nucleus for an hour. Still the same power as before. So this method of improving abilities by absorbing crystal nuclei is really unreliable! She stayed in the room for a while, and then went downstairs to find Fang Li. The most idle person in this room is this little girl , so Shen Ganlan stayed with Fang Li for the rest of the time, letting Fang Li drag her into the room, tossing for a long time.

When Wang Jiankai came to knock on the door, Shen Ganlan changed her clothes and walked downstairs, she already had a bit of Audrey Hepburn's noble and elegant temperament. When she opened the door of the villa, Wang Jiankai felt his eyes suddenly brighten up. He just saw such a gray little girl bursting out with crystal-like soft but bright light in an instant yesterday.

He was in a daze for a moment, but he came to his senses immediately, couldn't help smiling, and handed his arm to Shen Ganlan. Although he is rigorous, he is still a high-ranking child and has received a good 'noble education', so he hopes Shen Ganlan asked very politely: "I don't know if I have the honor to be your dance partner today?"

Shen Ganlan pursed her lips and smiled: "My Plesure."

Shen Ganlan drove away in Wang Jiankai's car. Wang Jiankai was wearing a military uniform, and it was cold outside. Of course, Shen Ganlan would not come out in just a little black dress. She also wore a long down jacket that she had brought before, but Wang Jiankai despised it as ugly. He took off his military woolen long coat and put it on Shen Kalan. He was also dressed in navy blue. From a distance, it looked like a black long coat was draped on Shen Kalan's body, which made Shen Kalan's slender figure even more apparent.

When they arrived at the banquet hall in Area A, Shen Ganlan dragged Wang Jiankai in. This time, no one laughed at Shen Ganlan's dirty clothes, and she was so petty that she couldn't help herself. On the contrary, many people who didn't know Shen Ganlan before went to inquire about who is the woman who can win the favor of Wang Jiankai's cold-faced poker face. , Shen Yuyi's cousin, many people couldn't help secretly admiring in their hearts, this Shen family really has good genes and produces all the beauties. There is a Yang Li in the military department who has been firmly grasped by her sister Shen Yuyi, and now there is a more capable Shen Ganlan who has also fascinated this Wang Jiankai who has a straight face when he sees women. Isn't it the Shen sisters who have the final say on the Lingnan Army Department?

Of course, Shen Ganlan didn't know what was going on in everyone's stomachs, she was always the first to find her cousin Shen Yuyi in the crowd. To say that Shen Yuyi is easy to recognize, if the focus of the entire dance hall is to be said, her sister must be at the very center. Shen Yuyi wore a light pink evening dress today, this color is not easy to wear. If it is a little brighter, the owner wearing this dress will be overwhelmed, and if it is a little brighter, it will be suspected of pretending to be tender. Not to mention that this evening dress is also inlaid with rhinestones. When the lights are turned off, Shen Yuyi's whole body is hidden in the diamond-like light, hazy and dreamlike, but it seems that she is more graceful and graceful, and she is more beautiful than ever. It's different.

Shen Ganlan walked over to greet Shen Yuyi and Yang Li first. As soon as she stood beside her sister, no matter how outstanding and beautiful she was before, she was immediately inferior to her sister. But Shen Ganlan was used to being a foil and didn't think there was anything wrong with it, she still had a calm smile on her face, and exchanged casual greetings with her sister and Yang Li.

After Shen Yuyi and Yang Li greeted Ge Yusheng's family together, they finally had a chance to talk to Shen Ganlan. Shen Yuyi pulled Shen Ganlan's hand and walked aside, and asked with concern and a little blame in his tone: "Why did you leave so early yesterday morning? You and I were worried for nothing, Brother Yang, now seeing you, take care of yourself." I finally breathed a sigh of relief."

Facing Shen Yuyi, who is as weak as water, Gan Lan naturally couldn't use the dry tone she spoke to Wang Jiankai yesterday, so she could only smile and say: "It's my negligence that made my sister and brother Yang worry. It's gone." Before she finished speaking, Shen Yuyi's eyes seemed to glance at the wrists of her hands, and then turned away immediately.

Shen Ganlan was shocked. Shen Yuyi and himself met for the first time last night. He was wearing long trousers and long sleeves, and his whole body was tightly wrapped. She was stunned by the sudden appearance of the second-level ability. After seeing her sister Shen Yuyi, she had a lot of things to do. She didn't even have time to see if Shen Yuyi was wearing a pink crystal bracelet on her wrist. Yu Yi glanced at him and immediately woke up. Did my sister specially invite her to such a ball that required a dress just to find an excuse to see if she was wearing a crystal bracelet?

You must know that it is winter, and the weather is extremely cold. Everyone will not take off their clothes even when they are sleeping, and only this kind of pretense of holding a dance party in the upper class can make everyone show their clothes so naturally and unsuspectingly. With smooth arms and slender necks, every woman is eager to show off her most beautiful side. Even in the cold winter, Shen Yuyi spared no expense this time to convince Yang Li to use a small amount of heating in the banquet hall and place heaters around it to create this kind of The scene of a banquet with warmth and fragrance of clothes.

But if it is really what he guessed, then would Shen Yuyi's city mansion be too deep? Shen Ganlan looked at Yu Yi and shuddered, sincerely wishing that she had missed her cousin.

But before Shen Ganlan was relieved, Shen Yuyi had already got rid of Yang Li and approached him with a smile, and quietly pulled himself aside and asked, "Ganlan, why didn't you wear the string of crystal bracelets that grandpa left you?"

Shen Ganlan was taken aback for a moment, she didn't expect that Shen Yuyi would ask such a straight-forward question after not finding traces of the crystal bracelet on her body. Her little black dress is really close-fitting. It is indeed very difficult to hide a string of crystal bracelets in this dress without being seen, but Shen Yuyi probably doesn't know that after he has been promoted to the second level, the crystal bracelet can follow him. Raise the level, and then be received in your own space, right?

Shen Ganlan thought about it carefully, and immediately showed a dazed look on her face. She pretended to remember and thought for a long time before saying, "Is it the crystal bracelet that grandpa left me? Oh, is it the string of white crystals? What a pity, that day The end of the world broke out and I was trapped in the pharmacy, and the bracelet was at home. I was so busy fleeing that I didn't have time to go home, but it's okay, I believe that one day I will be able to return to my home in Donghua City. Sister, you Did you say so?"

Shen Yuyi was stunned for a while, looking at Shen Ganlan's clear eyes, he said with a nana a few times before laughing: "Yes, we will definitely rebuild our homeland."

She heard the words as soon as she finished speaking. Shen Ganlan raised her head and asked herself: "Then sister still wears that string of crystal bracelets?"

Shen Yuyi smiled slightly: "I'm like you, I left it at home, I didn't have time to take it out, what a pity. Today I saw that you didn't wear any jewelry and suddenly remembered, so I asked, otherwise your little black dress today must look good with a crystal bracelet. But it doesn't matter. Come with me later I will send you a few trinkets, which may be worth a few dollars before the end of the world, but now they are not as expensive as a single crystal nucleus, so please don't be polite to me this time." She said mischievously at Shen Ganlan blinked.

Then Shen Ganlan heard several women dressed as noble ladies calling her, Shen Yuyi smiled: "You stay alone for a while, I will come to you after I greet them." Shen Ganlan nodded, looking at

her cousin Sister Shen Yuyi flew into the crowd like a butterfly. I smiled to myself, I don't know if my sister believed what she said just now? If not, I'm afraid there will be troubles in the future.

But where did my sister's pink crystal bracelet go? If you don't wear the pink crystal bracelet, don't know if her ability to inadvertently generate a good impression is still there? According to Shen Ganlan's understanding of Shen Yuyi, her sister would definitely not fight an uncertain battle, so where did that bracelet go?

It must still be hidden close to the body, but...

Shen Ganlan's eyes lingered over Shen Yuyi's figure. The evening dress on Shen Yuyi was not as close-fitting as her own. Her evening dress was elegant and flowing, and her upper body was tight. The waist is close to the waist, revealing the slender neck and firm breasts, the two are looming against the backdrop of the rhinestone shoulder straps, but the skirt on the lower body is long and dragging, and the dusty fabric like chiffon can only see her slender figure But can't discern the truth inside.

Too bad Shen Ganlan suddenly remembered a scene, and there was a big loophole in her rhetoric. She said that her crystal bracelet was left at home, but Wei Xiaoming took it away in the car that came to the base that day while she was sleeping, and there was a big fight, which attracted the attention of everyone in the car. Although there are only Yin Hua, Sun Zongwu and other four survivors now, as long as one person leaks the news, even if they accidentally leaked the news, if these words reach Shen Yuyi's ears, she will definitely know that she is doing something wrong. Lie to her, and she must know the secret of the crystal bracelet like her, then Shen Ganlan doesn't know what kind of ending will be ushered in... Although Shen Yuyi's own ability is not strong

now, but the people she made friends with They are all dignitaries in the Lingnan base, and there is even a fiancé who loves her deeply who holds the power of the base and has superb abilities. Shen Ganlan clearly understood that with her sister Shen Yuyi's character of being sure to win, if she knew that she was really wearing a crystal bracelet, she would definitely not let her go so easily.

She had a splitting headache and couldn't think of a better solution. Although the four people in the villa can be trusted for the time being, but... hey, I blame that brat Wei Xiaoming for finding problems for him, even if he died, he would not let him go. If it wasn't for him, how could the bracelet incident become known to everyone?

"Miss Shen." A deep and slightly ambiguous voice sounded in her ears, startling Shen Kalan, who was still worried. She turned her head suddenly, and met Mo Dong's strange and unpredictable expression, "What is Miss Shen thinking? I have called for so many times and she never looked up at me." One hundred and

thirteen Shen Yuyi's Prom (Part 2)

Fee Chapter (12:00)

13 Shen Yuyi's Prom (Part 2)

Shen Ganlan smiled hurriedly: "Young Master Mo, stop joking with me. Speaking of which, I would like to thank you the day before yesterday Hospitality."

Mo Dong nodded noncommittally, but his body got closer to her, and he whispered in her ear and asked, "Miss Shen, after two days, have you already decided where to work?"

Shen Gan Lan took two steps back without knowing the trace, distanced himself from him, but kept a polite smile and said with a smile: "If I say not yet, will Mo Shao blame me for not being flattering?"

Mo Dong made an exaggerated Looking at Shen Ganlan, she said to Shen Ganlan: "It's not possible, it's just that I will be heartbroken..."

Shen Ganlan pursed her lips and smiled, but didn't answer. Mo Dong saw that Shen Ganlan drew back the distance from her, but pretended not to see Shen Ganlan's resistance, instead, he took a few steps forward and smiled at her: "Actually, Miss Shen should have already Have you started cultivating with crystal nuclei? I think after trying these few days, Ms. Shen should know how terrifying the speed at which you can consume crystal nuclei is with your aptitude. Why don't you think about my proposal and provide you with an unlimited amount for free? The crystal nucleus is for you to practice, I think Miss Shen must cherish such an opportunity."

Shen Ganlan pursed her lips, and was about to answer, when she heard someone calling her from behind, "Shen Ganlan" said coldly, Can't hear any emotion. She turned her head and saw that it was Yang Liu who had defected to Thunder Team yesterday.

Phew, Shen Ganlan secretly let out a sigh of relief, secretly glad that this ice beauty came at the right time and helped her out of the siege. Therefore, regardless of Yang Liu's dislike of being in close contact with people, he happily left Mo Dong behind, took Yang Liu's hand and said with a smile, "Why are you here today?"

Yang Liu may be the only woman not wearing a skirt today, wearing a black combat uniform with a blue lightning bolt embroidered on the chest, probably the symbol of their Thunder squad. Yang Liu nodded towards Shen Ganlan, and said expressionlessly: "As representatives of the superhuman combat team, all members of our Thunder team are here." It was probably the

conversation between Shen Ganlan and Yang Liu that attracted Lei Peng who was talking on the sidelines, When he saw Shen Ganlan and Yang Liu standing side by side, he followed him with a heartbeat: "Miss Shen, we met again. You won't blame me for poaching your corner, right?" Shen Ganlan replied politely with a smile:

" How could it happen? Yang Liu is not my teammate either. We just met on the road and entered the base together. I think Yang Liu chose to join the Thunder team because of your strength, Captain Lei. Everyone can see how the Thunder team is. If there is a chance, I would also like to cooperate with your team in the future."

Shen Ganlan has a good impression of Lei Peng, so she also said a few polite words. But I didn't expect that after hearing Shen Ganlan's words, Lei Peng immediately interjected: "Oh, really? In fact, there is no need to wait for the future. There is a very good cooperation opportunity in front of me. I just want to come to Ms. Shen to discuss it. I didn't expect today It would be great if I could meet you here again."

Ever since Yang Liu and Lei Peng appeared, Mo Dong, who had been standing by the side without saying a word, suddenly raised his eyebrows and smiled at Lei Peng. Fei smiled and said: "It's rare that Captain Lei is talking about that?"

Lei Peng heard Mo Dong speak, looked at him and said, "Has Mo Shao also received the invitation? I think so, this matter is not our Thunder team. These people can do it."

Mo Dong glanced at him indifferently, and replied coldly: "I have already refused." He turned his head to Shen Ganlan and said, "Miss Shen, kindly remind you. This matter It's best if you don't even listen, and refuse immediately." After he finished speaking, he nodded slightly towards the crowd, turned around and left, and before leaving, he approached Shen Ganlan again, and whispered into her ear, "You'd better think about me. Let's make a proposal, there's no point in throwing away your own life for this crystal nucleus."

Shen Ganlan watched Mo Dong leave, full of doubts and didn't know what he was talking about, but her impression of Mo Dong was really not very good. Of course, she had to listen to Lei Peng to talk about things before comparing the two. Mo Dong said whether to go or not, and she is not a fool, if it is something to die, how could she do it?

So she nodded to Lei Peng: "All ears."

Lei Peng laughed: "I knew that Miss Shen would not be as timid as that Mo Dong. Nuclear. But I can't help it. I'm following a group of brothers. If you don't work hard, everyone will have nothing to eat."

Shen Ganlan smiled slightly: "Captain Lei, you are welcome. Now, how can ordinary people live?"

Seeing that Shen Ganlan spoke politely, he knew that this matter needs to be discussed, so he straightened his expression and said: "Miss Shen still remembers that I talked to you in the car. However, is that the highest rewarding task that is hung up at the task receiving place of the team but has been hung up for more than ten days and still no team has picked up the task? One of them is in the grain storage warehouse in the Eastern District." Shen Ganlan nodded, and the grain storage warehouse in the Eastern

District , there are at least five second-tier or above zombies inside, and it is impossible to complete it with the strength of the current base team. However, after discovering a new ability yesterday, she had indeed taken aim at it. This task was tailor-made for her, and she was bound to win it. She planned to go to the Ability Center to pick it up after the dance ended today. Why, as soon as I was tempted, did something go wrong with this mission?

Seeing Shen Ganlan nodding, Lei Peng knew that she still remembered, so he continued with confidence: "Yang Li found me just now. It is said that just yesterday morning, a plane flying from Tianer Base was near Lingnan Base because it encountered The flock of mutated birds had to make an emergency landing, but fortunately, this plane was able to take a second-level ability user and three first-level high-level ability users on this day's second base. According to the news that came back, but as of last night , they are still alive for the time being, waiting for the rescue sent by our Lingnan base. And the place where they made an emergency landing is the grain storage warehouse in the Eastern District."

Shen Ganlan was startled yesterday morning. When Wang Jiankai came to look for him at noon yesterday, he said that Yang Li and Shen Yuyi originally planned to come to look for him in person, but there was a major incident in the laboratory and they couldn't make it. Will help to find myself instead of Yang Li. Listening to Lei Peng now, in fact, it was not a big accident in the laboratory at all, but a big accident in the plane that flew over from Tianer Base.

Now that the transportation is inconvenient, the energy source is lacking, and there are many crises along the way, it is no longer the time before the end of the world when there are several flights flying back and forth from Lingnan City to Tianer City every day. For a military plane to take such a big risk and fly from Tianer to Lingnan, the plane must be loaded with very important things.

Shen Ganlan stared at Lei Peng intently, and heard him continue: "Yang Li came to me because he hoped that our Thunder team could assist the military department in this rescue mission. The matter is very important. Their military department not only invited us, but the base The top five teams are all invited, and the project will be led by Yang Li himself. As the only second-level superpowers in the base, I hope that Ms. Shen can also join in. After all, we may have more than five teams to fight against. A second-level ability user. In fact, everyone understands that those who have gone to the first level may not have any use at all. But I don't know what's going on. Anyway, this time the military attaches great importance to this plane, and even sacrificed a lot of abilities. Just now Yang Li also revealed to me that this plane may contain something very critical to human evolution. You must know that the plane that flew from the Tianer Base last time brought something that could use the crystal nucleus to improve A crystal ball with supernatural powers."

Shen Ganlan exclaimed inwardly, and it was true. Lei Peng glanced at Shen Ganlan's calm expression, then looked at Yang Liu who was also expressionless beside her, touched his head, and secretly sighed why all the little girls nowadays are so calm Hold on. However, Lei Peng is afraid that Shen Ganlan is worried about the second-order zombies in the Eastern District, and he refuses to go like Mo Dong, so their strength will be greatly reduced. After all, there are only two second-order supernatural beings on their side, Tianer Base The second-level supernatural being sent still doesn't know whether they are dead or alive. For the sake of the mission's success rate, it is natural to increase the bargaining chip. Let Shen Ganlan, the water-type supernatural being, join in, so the mission's success rate will be more guaranteed.

He said to Shen Ganlan: "This matter is really very important to the military and Lingnan base. Yang Likai's condition for me is that after the matter is completed, he promised to give us a second-order powerhouse who is willing to go. One thousand per person crystal cores, our team remuneration is calculated separately, and each team can get about 500 crystal cores. However, there are about ten people in a team, so on average, each person in the team can only have About fifty. Like the third-ranked Wild Wolf team, there are nearly forty people in one of their teams, and each person can only get more than ten. But even so, this time the base will cost a lot How about it, are you interested in participating?"

Shen Ganlan nodded secretly. Sure enough, things are rare and expensive. A second-tier powerhouse is worth a thousand crystal nuclei, while ordinary supernatural beings can only get dozens of crystal nuclei, and the number varies greatly. Of course, the role of the second-tier powerhouse is not comparable to that of ordinary supernatural beings. The base has been exploiting our crystal nucleus since everyone entered the door. There are probably more than 10 million people in the base city of Lingnan, and the amount of crystal cores that each person earns for the government and the army in the base city every day is terribly large. go?

Shen Kalan licked her dry lips. If this crystal nucleus can be obtained, then she doesn't have to worry about advancing to the third-level crystal nucleus. After absorbing a thousand crystal nuclei, Shen Ganlan doesn't believe that she can't reach the third-level, otherwise her aptitude will be in vain Are you boasting? As long as she does this, she doesn't even have to come out to do tasks in the rest of her time. As long as she practices crazily, the third level is just around the corner, and she even hopes to become the first one in the Lingnan base to rise to the third level. But... Do you really want to take risks with so many people?

She is not afraid of going to the grain storage warehouse base alone, she just goes with so many burdens, Shen Ganlan deeply feels that she may be dragged to death by these people

Chapter 14: Shen Yuyi's Ball (Part 2)

"Okay, I accept." Shen Ganlan slightly raised her head and squinted at Lei Peng.

Lei Peng was stunned for a moment, he thought he would have to spend a lot of time to persuade Shen Ganlan, but he didn't expect that the little girl would agree so readily after explaining the whole story to her, which really made her Can't help being a little surprised.

"Are you sure you've thought about it? After all, the danger of our going to the Eastern Region this time is very high." Lei Peng couldn't help reminding her in turn.

Shen Ganlan smiled and nodded. Just now, she suddenly thought that if there is no news from her parents at the Lingnan base, then the flight from Australia to China will arrive in two big cities in the south and north besides Shenzhou. And the closest surviving point to the big city in the north is the Tianer base that came this time. Or does this second-order supernatural being whose life or death is uncertain now know about his parents? After all, just a string of non-aggressive white crystals in her hands can become the only female second-tier powerhouse in the Lingnan base, and the strong combination of parents relying on their crystal bracelets will be worse than herself Woolen cloth?

Even if there is only one ten-thousandth hope, Shen Ganlan can't help but want to give it a try. Even if it doesn't work, it's good to sell favors to Yang Li. Didn't he say that he still maintains contact with the five base cities in the country through the military channel? Shen Ganlan gritted her teeth, maybe the next time she sees him, she should ask him to do her a favor. When communicating with the five base cities, she can help her find out about her parents. She even doesn't need the thousand crystal nuclei as a reward, as long as she can get some news from her father...

By the way, where is my sister Shen Yuyi's parents? With her current status, it is impossible for Yang Li not to help her find her future father-in-law and mother-in-law? Or is it that uncle and aunt have unfortunately died?

Shen Ganlan's heart twitched at the thought of this possibility. You must know that my uncle and aunt also have a string of crystal bracelets in their hands. After I got the news that the end of the world may come, I called them as soon as possible and informed my aunt. Are they not prepared at all?

Although I don't know the function of the crystal bracelets of my uncle and aunt, but when Shen Ganlan thinks of the abilities brought to its owner by the few bracelets known now, she knows that these abilities are by no means tasteless, but can indeed help them A guarantee of survival in the last days.

But what about uncles and aunts?

Thinking of this, Shen Ganlan lost interest in chatting with Lei Peng and the others, her eyes immediately wandered around the crowd, trying to find traces of her sister Shen Yuyi or Yang Li.

"Captain, this is Miss Shen who you and I have been talking about wanting to be the vice-captain of our team?" Shen Ganlan suddenly saw a chubby boy walking up to Lei Ting, and patted him on the shoulder heavily. Then he glanced at Shen Ganlan and said provocatively.

Shen Ganlan frowned. What do you mean by "want to come to our team to be the vice-captain?" A little bit of displeasure appeared in her heart. I didn't even think about going to the Thunder squad to be the vice captain, okay? Her dream is to form her own team, if it wasn't for Lei Peng's strong invitation, she would not have any interest in joining the Thunder team.

On the other hand, Lei Peng looked at Shen Ganlan's eyes worriedly when he heard the words, and immediately stopped the chubby boy's words, and sternly shouted: "Lu Dayou, shut up, Miss Shen was invited by me to be the vice-captain of the team." , What do you want or not, if you don't know, don't talk nonsense, "

Lu Dayou? Shen Ganlan couldn't help but laugh when she heard the words, what name, do you really need to be called a hero? She smiled, she had already seen Shen Yuyi, and she was anxious to ask about some things, so she didn't want to continue chatting nonsense with Lei Peng here, so she just nodded at him and smiled politely: "It's okay , Brother Lu is joking with me. I have something to discuss with my sister, so I won't bother Captain Lei and you. Oh, by the way, the specific action time and plan have not yet been determined? If everything is arranged Please Captain Lei work harder and tell me the plan."

Seeing that Shen Ganlan was about to leave, Lei Peng thought he was annoyed by Lu Dayou's rudeness, so he gave Lu Dayou a stern glance, and then turned his head to Shen Ganlan. Ganlan nodded and smiled, "That's natural."

Shen Ganlan smiled, and just as she was about to walk away, suddenly there was an angry voice from Lu Da from behind: "I don't agree."

"What?" Shen Ganlan looked back in doubt, and saw Lu Dayou rushing towards him, and said loudly to himself: "I say I don't agree with you, why don't you have the guts to admit it if you dare to think about it? Brother Lei also Help you, are you just a weak water-type ability user? So what about the second-level ability? I want to compete with you. If your second-level water-type ability can break through my first-level earth-type ability, I will obey you. Don't pretend to be joking or anything like that. I never joke with a woman like you, even a water-type superpower wants to climb on top of me. As long as you can beat me, I will admit you as the vice-captain of our team."

Shen Ganlan couldn't help feeling a headache when she looked at this dazed young man named Lu Dayou. What's the matter? As

soon as Lei Peng heard the kid speak, he rushed up furiously and pulled him away. Regardless of Lu Da's aggrieved expression, he first apologized to Shen Ganlan.

Shen Ganlan stood there. Although she hadn't spoken yet, she could already hear the whispered comments from the people around her. She is dressed beautifully today, but she is beautiful, but she lacks the vigor of fighting zombies and mutant beasts on the battlefield. She is dressed in a little black dress and a camellia necklace, which makes her look like a rich lady. , where is the murderous aura of a second-order superhuman. At this moment, being yelled loudly by Lu Dayou, Shen Ganlan heard a lot of pointing and questioning voices around her.

In fact, Lu Dayou is right. Most of the water-type superpowers in the base are not the leaders of the capable team. The water system of the water system power user. Shen Ganlan doesn't recognize this Lu Dayou, but many people at the ball at the moment know this Lu Dayou, the number one master of the earth system in the Thunder team. Not only is he the number one master of earth-type abilities in Team Thunderclap, but someone even vaguely rumored that Lu Dayou's abilities are also number one in the entire Lingnan base. He fought against Wang Jiankai, the number one master of earth powers in the army. As a result, both of them were at the first intermediate level at that time, but Wang Jiankai was also defeated by Lu Dayou in the end. Since then, this Lu Dayou has often sought out people to compete with, and gradually spread the title of the number one master of the earth system in the Lingnan base, and even attracted many self-confident earth-type supernatural beings to go to the Thunder team to challenge him , but in the end they all failed miserably.

Lu Dayou became obsessed with practicing martial arts. Except for Lei Peng, the whole base yelled at everyone else, which was very rude. But the people in the base knew his temper and valued his abilities, so they were more polite to him on the surface. Before Shen Ganlan came, he was the most optimistic fourth in the entire Lingnan base who could be promoted to the second level. Lei Peng even said that when Lu Dayou became a second-tier powerhouse, he would be promoted to the vice-captain of the Thunder team.

But unexpectedly, the birth of Shen Ganlan soon shattered Lu Dayou's dream.

"How about it, don't you dare?" Lu Dayou, who was pulled back by Lei Pi, saw Shen Ganlan looking at him, and still couldn't help but provocatively said.

Shen Ganlan frowned slightly, and smiled coldly: "If you want to fight, fight, why bother?" The mud bodhisattva still has a little bit of energy, does he really think he is a weak person? She happened to be short of a chance to become famous in a battle, since this thorn came to her door, don't blame her for her fierce

attack. Yang Li and Shen Yuyi rushed over when they saw the noise here, and someone had explained to them along the way Before and after, Yang Li walked to Shen Ganlan's side just when she said the words of challenge. Yang Li couldn't help having a headache when he heard the words. In front of so many people, even if he wanted to, he couldn't help Shen Ganlan. He had a good impression of this future sister-in-law, but he wasn't stupid enough to think that a second-level low-level water-type ability user could beat a first-level advanced earth-type ability user.

Who is Lu Dayou? Crazy Wu, but what about Shen Ganlan? She stood there looking quiet and quiet, not even taller than her fiancée, even if she was placed among women, she couldn't be said to be a strong and strong person. The attack power of the water ability is not strong. Even if Shen Ganlan, who is already at the second level, faces the earth-type ability user Lu Dayou, who claims to be the strongest defense, Yang Li is not optimistic about her combat strength, so after the plane accident He didn't invite Shen Ganlan to participate in the action. On the one hand, he wanted to protect the little girl, and on the other hand, he also felt that Shen Ganlan's second-level ability might not be of great use. On the contrary, Lei Peng, who had seen Shen Ganlan do it with his own eyes, knew Shen Ganlan's true strength, so he couldn't stop inviting her just now.

"Colonel Yang, there is a big square behind the banquet hall, don't you mind letting Ms. Shen and Da Lu be useful? We all want to see them compete." Ge Yusheng was afraid that the world would be chaotic, making random ideas, but Those who heard it all responded.

Yang Li saw that the crowd had surrounded Shen Ganlan and Lu Dayou to the square behind, and he couldn't speak out against it, so he hurriedly pulled Shen Yuyi to follow immediately.

Seeing this scene, Shen Yuyi, who was at the side, was already in a hurry, shook hands and said worriedly: "That girl Gan Lan, why did you agree? Everything should wait until we rush over to help her block it, and you don't know what kind of temper Lu Da has, At that time, after Jiankai had a fight with him, he lay on the bed for a full week. The man was a lunatic, he would fight to death, and he would rather lie on the bed for half a month after he was injured to get along with Jiankai. Kai is doing his best, Kalan will be fine, right? He...he is too merciless."

Seeing his girlfriend trembling in anxiety, Yang Li hurriedly held her hand to comfort her, but he didn't notice the person behind them. The two Ge sisters whispered gossip.

"My sister is really a good plan, but I just said a few words to that Lu Dayou, and let that fool go to Shen Ganlan to fight. If Shen Ganlan dies in the competition field, Brother Mo will have nothing to say. See if he is right. Isn't that dead Shen Ganlan so affectionate?"

Ge Jia sneered, and said to Ge Ling, "Sister, remember, those women who go out of their way to make a fool of themselves and sneer at jerks who want to climb the dragon and the phoenix She's a fool. I want her to know that neither Wang Jiankai nor Mo Shao are so easy to seduce."

Ge Ling laughed and trembled when she heard this: "Yes. It's ridiculous that Dad was still whispering in our ears just now, What are you talking about, sister, if you don't do anything, Wang Jiankai will be seduced by other women." At this point, she suddenly paused, looked at her sister with some doubts, and asked puzzledly, "But sister, don't you dislike Wang Jiankai? Kai?"

"The man I don't want is not something that the Shen family sisters can get their hands on." Ge Jia looked at Shen Yuyi's back and said with serious eyes.

Ge Ling followed her gaze, and then she suddenly realized that what she hated most was Shen Yuyi who stole Mo Dong's brother's heart. It turned out that before this Shen Yuyi came, my sister was the number one beauty in the high society circle of Lingnan Base City. Since that Shen Yuyi appeared, my sister's limelight has been robbed by her. How can my sister not hold grudges against her?

Chapter 15: Great Victory

"What my sister said is that she doesn't look at what she is. But that's fine too. It doesn't matter whether she will die at the hands of that Wu lunatic this time, as long as she shows a little bit of failure, She doesn't have the face to continue to come into circles like ours with a thick skin. Haha, it's a joke for a dignified second-level supernatural user to lose to a first-level one. Let Dad create a little more public opinion pressure, absolutely no one Thinking that all of this was arranged by my sister alone." Ge Ling said with a sweet smile.

Ge Jia glanced at the younger sister who was talking happily beside her, with a calm expression on her face, she just took her hand and said, "Let's go, let's go see this 'lively' too." There was originally an open space behind the banquet hall

, At this time, it could not be better to use it as a martial arts arena. The place is spacious and bright, and there are no shelters around, and the crowd quickly gathered. Shen Ganlan stood aside, and Yuyi looked at Lu Dayou, who was wearing the Thunderbolt team combat uniform, with some anxiety, and then at the high-heeled shoes, little black dress, and long necklace, and couldn't help asking with concern : "Kale, do you want to go back and change your clothes?" I still have a set of sportswear in my room. Although it may be a bit long to wear, it is more convenient to fight than your own. "

Shen Ganlan shook her head and thanked Shen Yuyi for her kindness. She just took off her high-heeled shoes and kicked them aside. She didn't even take off her necklace and was about to end. Yang Liu, who had been silent just now, was standing by the side, seeing Shen Ganlan like this He was about to end, and finally couldn't help moving his mouth: "He is very powerful, be careful. "

Shen Ganlan smiled, and took a look at Yang Liu unexpectedly. If there is anyone here who knows how terrifying she is, Yang Liu can be counted as one. After all, they have worked side by side before entering the Lingnan Base. Yang Liu should Knowing that she is by no means the kind of logistics girl who only knows how to waterproof but has no offensive awareness. Since she said that, Shen Ganlan looked at Lu Dayou with a little estimation in her eyes. She turned her head and whispered back to Yang Liu: "How does he compare to you? "

"Better than me. " I competed with him, when his earth shield was solidified, my gold attack could only pierce a hole in the earth shield, but his earth ability could immediately fill the hole, so I The attack... is useless to him. The gold type with the strongest attack power is against the earth type with the strongest defense, and I am completely defeated. "Yang Liu calmly told Shen Ganlan, as if her fiasco was just someone else's experience.

But Shen Ganlan knew that the pride and self-improvement in this little girl's heart might not be inferior to hers, so she patted Yang Liu on the shoulder: "Don't worry, he is now at the first-level advanced level, and you are only at the intermediate level, waiting for you When I reach a high level, I will definitely be able to break through his defense."

Yang Liu glanced at her and said calmly: "When I reach a high level, he may already be at the second level. I am still no match for him." Shen Ganlan was

helpless Smiling, Yang Liu always seems to be so rational, but shouldn't there be more miracles in life? Without a miracle, how could it be possible for such an ordinary person to survive the end of the world and become a Tier 2 powerhouse?

"The only chance to break through the defense of the earth-type ability user is to attack before his earth shield has successfully condensed, but this trick is of no use to Lu Da. His skill... is too fast..." Shen Ganlan moved her head and neck, and walked off the field barefoot with a smile. Before leaving, Yang Liu's final reminder came from behind.

Is it too fast? Shen Ganlan tilted her head and thought.

At this moment, her ears were filled with the clamor of onlookers, and the loud noise made her ears buzz. No matter before or after the end of the world, these well-dressed upper-class figures are always full of bloodthirsty desire for bloody and violent battles among human beings. Behind the increasingly elegant and gentlemanly flaunting of himself is the obsession and admiration for this bloody game.

Shen Ganlan squinted her eyes, looking at Lu Dayou who was slowly walking towards her from the other side. She tried her best to calm herself down, not to be disturbed by those voices outside the arena, recalling their weaknesses in her limited fights with earth-type supernatural beings.

No matter what everyone is saying is that the earth-type superhumans are the restrainers of the water-type supernatural beings, Shen Ganlan has won a complete victory against the earth-type superhumans twice. One time was to kill Xu Dongpeng. Just like Yang Liu said before, before Xu Dongpeng condensed and unearthed the shield, she raised the knife before she had time to react, turning Xu Dongpeng into a corpse. The second time was against He Laoqi's subordinates. She cooperated with wood-type supernatural beings. Yin Hua's vines grow when encountering the earth shield. Not only can the earth shield fail to defend against Yin Hua's attack, but it makes the vines grow stronger and more luxuriantly than the earth shield. In fact, there is a certain truth in the fact that the five elements generate and restrain each other.

If it is Yin Hua who is here today, facing Lu Dayou, who is also a first-level senior, then no matter how solid Lu Dayou's earth shield is, for Yin Hua, who is a wood-type supernatural power, it will only let her supernatural power It's just a catalyst for better performance. If I am facing a fire-type supernatural being today, no matter whether he is a fireball or a forbidden method like Red Lotus Hell, I will be destroyed in a shocking wave, but what I want to defeat today is to restrain myself. capable soil system.

Shen Ganlan raised her eyebrows, looking at the confident Lu Dayou, she felt uncertain for the first time, could she really defeat this fat man? In this battle, she not only wants to win, but also wins beautifully. As a good start in her Lingnan base, she really needs a victory for those who underestimate her to see, whether it is as a water-type superpower or as a Female supernatural beings are not embroidered pillows.

The crowd cheered. She looked at Lu Dayou, smiled slightly, and made a gesture to ask him to invite him first. In an instant, an even more deafening drum noise broke out from the crowd again. You must know that even ordinary people know that the most effective way to deal with earth-type abilities is to knock them down before they set up earth shields, so that they don't have time to condense solid earth shields. But Shen Ganlan, what is she doing?

At this moment, even Yang Li, who was watching the battle from the sidelines, also had a headache. Could it be that Shen Ganlan doesn't even have this common sense of fighting? Loud boos erupted from the crowd. Lu Dayou's face turned red, he regarded Shen Ganlan's actions as contempt for him, his chubby round face was wrinkled into a ball at the moment, and he forgot Lei Peng's reminder to him before going on stage, not to do anything personal to Shen Ganlan Injury, Lu Dayou, who was already out of anger at this time, felt that this woman who didn't know the heights of the sky and the earth knew what a real battle was.

What I am most proud of is by no means the speed and indestructibility of the condensed earth shield, but a special ability he learned after entering the first-level advanced level. As long as Shen Ganlan is within three meters of him in the gravity technique, his gravity technique will be broken. In an instant, the gravity of the area he is in will reach that of a white dwarf star, and Shen Ganlan's weak body will be crushed by her own weight in an instant. At that time, the highest level of gravity technique he could release was only at the stellar level, but that time, Wang Jiankai, who was still strong and strong, lay on the bed for about a week before recovering. Coming back this time, his Gravity Technique is of course even more powerful.

Wait for Shen Ganlan, I will show you what a real supernatural

being is. Surrounded tightly, airtight.

Is that really the case? Shen Ganlan smiled happily, and waited until Lu Dayou surrounded herself with earthen walls and could hardly find a point to attack, then she moved.

A huge water flow rose into the sky, and Shen Ganlan jumped instantly by the recoil of the water flow, as if flying into the air, but then fell from the sky and shot down at Lu Dayou, who was trapped in the four earthen walls and was the only one whose head was still empty. A huge jet of water.

Shen Ganlan, who was in the sky, saw Lu Dayou raised his head and watched him shoot down the water column with a slight disdainful smile, and then a thick earth wall instantly blocked his water system attack. Yang Liu was right, he formed the earth shield really fast, almost when Shen Ganlan's water column was about to hit him, he was blocked by the earth shield he condensed.

Faced with this situation, Shen Ganlan, who was supposed to be frustrated, smiled. When Lu Dayou saw that the earth shield was closing up to cover his head like a roof, he saw the strange expression on the corners of Shen Ganlan's mouth that jumped from the air. Smile, but it's too late. His five-sided earth shield tightly wrapped Lu Dayou like the strongest tortoise shell, not to mention that Shen Ganlan could get in, even the air could hardly leak through the tightly seamed earth shield.

Shen Ganlan, who landed on the ground, waved her right hand lightly, and then something like a water cube covered Lu Dayou's earth shield. Then Shen Ganlan clapped her hands, turned around and left.

"It's over, let's go." Shen Ganlan walked off the stage and said to Yang Li and her sister Shen Yuyi.

Shen Yuyi stared dumbfounded at everything in front of him, stared blankly at the giant water cube and asked, "It's... over? Is it over like this?"

Shen Ganlan smiled, and was also puzzled by the same Yang Li explained: "You said that Lu Dayou surrounded himself in such a small earthen wall, how long can the air inside support him to breathe?" "So his

ending is nothing more than that, once there is no air inside, he I had no choice but to remove the earthen wall by myself and was doused with water by my water cube. According to our agreement before the game, as long as I can break through his defense, he will lose. This does not mean that he took the initiative to remove the earthen shield. Forget it. Second, he would rather be suffocated inside than come out, so the result is that he died due to lack of oxygen. Then I win. So this is the end..." Yang Li and Shen Yuyi are both smart,

and They understood before listening to Shen Ganlan's explanation. Yang Li looked at the giant water cube and couldn't help laughing, and Shen Yuyi poked Shen Ganlan's head affectionately with that hand, and scolded with a smile: "You girl!" It turned out that Lu Dayou, who was trapped inside, couldn't help but withdrew the earth shield and poked his head out, but was rushed out by the Water Cube that Shen Ganlan had ambushed earlier in the morning.

Wet, he got up from the puddle of water, and shouted loudly: "You're cheating, it doesn't count, it's heavy..." Before he could say the word "come again", he turned his back to his heavy cabbage and swung his right hand. With a wave, a torrent of water, like chasing away flies, rushed over again, rushing to the side of Lu Dayou who had just got up and hadn't stood still. Shen Ganlan turned her head with a smile, looked at Lu Dayou who had been rushed to

the corner of the martial arts field, and asked, "Do you want to do it all over again?"

, slowly got up, half-kneeling, pointed at Shen Ganlan and yelled loudly: "I don't accept it, you are sneak attacking, stealing...!"

Shen Ganlan also didn't wait for his "attack" to finish, and continued to release a shocking wave of water, rushing Lu Dayou, who was still shouting at the throat, farther away, and everyone on the field only saw a The little black head came out of the pool of water and jumped up and down, in a panic, yelling towards here.

"A lot of water, don't waste it. Come here, come here, let someone fetch the water with a bucket." Shen Ganlan suddenly saw a little gray-haired old man running out of the crowd, and shouted at the banquet waiters, with a heartbroken look , let Shen Ganlan look at it with pity.

Shen Yuyi covered his mouth and chuckled, knowing that Shen Ganlan definitely didn't know him, so he approached Shen Ganlan and explained: "This is Director Gu who is in charge of the base's water supply. As you know, the water source problem of the base has always been a problem. The continuous release of water day and night by water-type supernatural beings is a drop in the bucket, and it cannot solve the root problem. The pressure on Director Gu from above is also a bit heavy, so Director Gu is very economical about water resources." Shen Ganlan nodded, glanced at

the Lu Dayou, who stumbled and ran back, smiled and shouted at Director Gu: "Director Gu, are you ready?" Before Director Gu could answer, Shen Ganlan raised her right hand lightly again, and everyone saw This time, Lu Dayou was swept up into the sky by a sudden stream of water, and then everyone only heard a scream from strong to weak, until it turned into a small black spot on the horizon and then disappeared.

Shen Ganlan turned her head and saw Director Gu personally leading several waiters who were holding the vat and raised their heads to receive the clear water falling from the sky. He smiled and nodded to Shen Ganlan: "Ready, ready." He held up the big barrel to show Shen Ganlan, and said proudly, "Look, most of it is inside."

Shen Ganlan smiled, pulled Shen Yuyi, turned and left.

Director Gu shouted from behind: "Miss Shen, Miss Shen, is there still water? Well, well, next time you want to fight with someone again, you must remember to notify our base water bureau, so I can ask someone to pick it up. "

Wang Jiankai and Yang Li on the other side were discussing whether Lu Dayou would be injured. Wang Jiankai shook his head: "Probably not. Don't forget that he still has the gravity technique. He didn't even have a chance to come out today. Shen Miss didn't give him a chance at all. As long as he remembers to use the gravity technique in reverse when he lands, it shouldn't be a big problem."

Yang Li smiled and said: "I'm afraid that he will be dizzy with Shen Ganlan's anger, and he has forgotten this trick." After he said this, the two looked at each other and laughed loudly at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am a gorgeous dividing line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

At the Lagrangian point of the Earth-Moon system, there is an object that does not reflect any light hovering quietly. It is impossible to see its shape with the human naked eye, but it does exist huge object. So far, no human has discovered its existence, and even the most advanced satellites can't detect the sudden extra cosmic partners around them.

In this cold and silent universe, in this strange object that is quiet and does not show any signs of life on the outside, it is indeed as bright as day inside, and figures of various colors shuttle through it, lively as if it was before the end of the earth. cruise ship cabin. In the middle is a small control room, all transparent devices, only three or four worm-shaped creatures standing in it said to a white phantom floating in the air: "Cheep...cheep.... Squeak..." Voices of different frequencies kept ringing in the control room. If translated into human language, it would be the following dialogue.

"Reporting Captain, Marshal Kellwell has won the battle against the Markarian galaxy three cosmic days ago, and received a one-month leave from the Imperial Alliance (times appearing in the alien dialogue below, if not specifically marked All will use cosmic time as the standard, one cosmic day is equal to one year of earth time), the information just intercepted shows that his private aircraft has entered the 187CF space wormhole one cosmic day before, and the time to complete the space jump migration is one cosmic day , is expected to fly out of the 425KT space wormhole this morning and reach the Gould belt of the Orion arm of the Milky Way." "

Then according to this news, how likely do you think my brother will come to this water polo?"

"The Orion arm of the Milky Way is ancient." The only planet with signs of life in the Elder belt is this water polo, if the marshal is here for vacation, he should be interested in this indigenous planet that has not yet developed primitive civilization."

"Okay, okay. Sisi Deermo, my brother is only interested in killing and occupying, so he doesn't like to study the utilization value of ancient creatures like me. In his eyes, this water polo has no value at all. Let's not deceive ourselves, my brother came to a remote area like the Milky Way, obviously to catch me back and marry that Andromeda female creature, but where are those female creatures as interesting as the crystal nucleus mutation experiment on the water polo?"

" Hey, it's really nerve-wracking. How can I convince that brother who has no feelings and was born purely for war to understand the meaning of my experiment, so that he can agree to my staying here to continue my experiment?" "Captain

, Can you use the space jump to hide from the Marshal for a while? Go hide in the sub-space for a month. Your lord will have to go back to the battlefield after his vacation. You must know that our war against the Skodalians is not over yet, Titans Xingyun still needs adults to clean up the battlefield."

"Oh, it's useless, Sisi Deermo. Since my brother's spiritual power has reached the marshal level, no matter which sub-space I hide in, he can fight within a month." You found me. I'm afraid it will be even more difficult for me to bear my brother's anger."

"Then what are you going to do, Captain?"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.7K 291 78
When I opened my eyes, I was inexplicably transported back to the first day of my escape from the apocalypse twenty years ago. "Classmate, are you a...
13.9K 213 62
Li Qing was reborn, and she actually returned to two months before the end of the world. Now my mother is not dead! My uncle's family is not dead now...
9 2 2
⚠️ Sequel to my another fic, LOKIUS - Department of time - Chapter 5⚠️ This is my first story in English, is the story of Sylvie, a variant of Loki. ...
2 0 1
In the beginning God created Earth and the universe it was cradled in. His great love and grace overflowed its edges. As the universe spiraled and...