|โœค| SoulJam's of Friendship |...

Por Yarahmiyelamiths

๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก... Mรกs

แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ–‡แ—ฉTแ—ดแ–‡ Iแ‘Žแ–ดO
โ˜†เฟเผตเฝฝเผ†เผ’Chapter 1.1เผ’เผ†เฟเผตเฝฝโ˜†
โ˜†เฟเผตเฝฝเผ†เผ’Chapter 1.2เผ’เผ†เฟเผตเฝฝโ˜†
โ˜†เฟเผตเฝฝเผ†เผ’Chapter 1.3เผ’เผ†เฟเผตเฝฝโ˜†
โ˜†เฟเผตเฝฝเผ†เผ’Chapter 1.4เผ’เผ†เฟเผตเฝฝโ˜†
A/N
โ˜†เฟเผตเฝฝเผ†เผ’Chapter 1.5เผ’เผ†เฟเผตเฝฝโ˜†
โ˜†เฟเผตเฝฝเผ†เผ’Chapter 1.6เผ’เผ†เฟเผตเฝฝโ˜†
เผบแƒฆเผ’Special Chapterเผ’แƒฆเผป
.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขChapter 2.1โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข.
.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขChapter 2.2โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข.
.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขChapter 2.3โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข.
.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขChapter 2.4โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข.
.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขChapter 2.5โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข.
.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขChapter 2.6โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข.
เผบแƒฆเผ’Special Chapterเผ’แƒฆเผป
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€Chapter 3.1โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€Chapter 3.2โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€Chapter 3.3โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€Chapter 3.4โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€Chapter 3.5โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€Chapter 3.6โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšChapter 4.1หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠ
๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšChapter 4.2หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠ
๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšChapter 4.3หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠ
๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšChapter 4.4หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠ
๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšChapter 4.5หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠ
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พChapter 5โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™
เผบโœฆโœฎโœฆเผปChapter 6เผบโœฆโœฎโœฆเผป
เผป๊ซžSpecial Chapter๊ซžเผบ
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟChapter 7โœฟโ—‰โ—โ€ขโ—ฆ
โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„Chapter 8โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€
A/N
Chapter Behind the scenes
๊จ„๏ธŽ Special. Chapter (Requested) ๊จ„๏ธŽ
โ™ก*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกChaoter 9๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก*โ™ก
A letter...
เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›Chapter 10โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขเผถ
โ™ก Special Chapter. (Request) โ™ก
โ™ก*โ™ก:๏ฝก.๏ฝกChapter 11๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โ™ก*โ™ก
Announcement
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. 1โœฟโ—‰โ—โ€ขโ—ฆ
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟ Chapter 13.2โœฟโ—‰โ—โ€ขโ—ฆ
โ˜†เฟเผตเฝฝเผ†เผ’ Character info เผ’เผ†เฟเผตเฝฝโ˜†
Discontinued

โŠฑโ—Žห™๐“†ฉChapter 12๐“†ชหšโ—ŽโŠฐ

29 1 0
Por Yarahmiyelamiths

⚜︎Dragon siblings ⚜︎

(Yarah's POV)

It was a warm and sunny day in earth bread. Me, my brothers and friends are having a picnic in the forest.

"Wait... so you two are now friends? " princess looking at yarah.

"Yup." Yarah taking a sip in her tea cup.

"I thought you guys are nemesis with each other, like cheese said" Mila being confuse.

"well they were! " cheese eating her chocolate bread sadly, then a sudden wind pick up.

"huh? " everyone looked into the sky, it was pitaya dragon cookie landing down.

"pitaya? " princess went to him, "What brings you here? " she ask, while we went to them.

"I need you and your friends help with in the dragon island... " pitaya saying in worried tone, princess didn't say anything... it looks like she's waiting for something.

"What's the magic word? "princess crossed her arms.

"What..." pitaya looking at princess dumbfound and groans angrily, "pretty... please -" he said it calmly, but pitaya was angry.

"Alright, we can help you. " princess snickering, well us five we're holding our laughter.

"ok... one question thought... how are we gonna get their? " Mila looking at princess and pitaya, "I mean pitaya and cheese are the only two, that can fly. " she exclaimed about it.

"well... aaa... " princess being nervous about it.

"Well... pitaya is a dragon cookie right? " yarah said to them, "he can shape shift into his dragon form. " she explained about pitaya.

"I can take you all their. " pitaya turning into a dragon.

"oh... "Mila looking at pitaya, as princess hop on pitaya's back.

"come on!! " princess calling at us and we hope on pitaya's back and flew up, went to the direction of to where dragon island is.

"WEEEEEEE!!! " Cheese loving it.

"We do also had dragon in our place. " dark choco said.

"Dragons? " pitaya said in confuse.

"You mean, the yin and yang dragons? " custard said, dark choco nods.

"Wait, lotus dragon cousins" pitaya being concern about it.

"what... " we said at the same time looking at pitaya, but I noticed that we are going towards a fog.

"guys... " I was looking at the fog, as we got in it. I couldn't see anyone.

"Hey it's foggy! " cheese being happy about it and was about to stand up.

"Sit still. " custard said, cheese sat down, as we got out of the fog and saw dragon island.

"princess and her friends, welcome to dragon island. " pitaya welcoming us to dragon island.

"Whoa.. " we we're amaze at the scenery of dragon island.

"So this is where you live? " princess asked pitaya.

"uh-ah" pitaya lands in the beach on the center of dragon island, we got off of pitaya, "follow me" as he turns into a cookie and walked into the forest, we followed him.

(No One's POV)

"Seems like, the dragons brought help. " the cookie behind the bush hissing and back's away.

-Meanwhile-

The next gen and pitaya had made it into the cave, but a shattered glass can be heard, we all exchanged glances to each other. They gone inside the cave to see a messy place.

"What happened here... " yarah looking at the mess, as lotus came towards them.

"Pitaya! Where have you been! The cave is a mess! " lotus said, as she looked at the next gen, "and who are they? " she asked pitaya.

"Lotus, this is princess and her friends. " pitaya said.

"I'm yarah. "

"I'm dark choco. "

"I'm custard. "

"I'm Mila. "

"And I'm cheese~"

"Nice to meet you all, I'm lotus dragon" she bowed to them, then a noise can be heard.

"oh shut up Ananias, there is no way Logan is coming as always! " they heard lychee shouting.

"who is-" the five was about to asked a question, as yarah brought out her grandmother's book and goes to dragon chapter.

"In ancient times when right or wrong was decided through power, lived an Ivory Dragon who was feared but feared nothing. The dragon thought the weak did not deserve life and turned their dough into stone if one ever dared to look into the dragon's eyes. The world is in the palm of the dragon's hands as the floating four eyes see beyond a millennium. The all-seeing dragon indeed foresaw the day the giant wings would fall crashing to the ground, so the dragon fell into a deep sleep. After some time had passed, the footsteps of cookies started to fill the land, and the Ivory Dragon had finally awakened! A raging storm of the dragon's plans will begin to devour the land. Will the Ivory Dragon successfully crumble all crunchy beings and reconstruct the nostalgic past. " yarah looking at the book.

"That's the thing... " pitaya looked sad.

"we want you to find logan, please.." lotus pleads for them, the six looked at each other then looked back at the two dragons.

"Alright, we'll help you. " yarah held lotus hand.

"lychee!! That hurts!! " it was ananas, yarah let go of lotus hand, as the two dragons went to the two other dragons upstairs, while the next gen goes outside the cave.

"it's also said here, that logan is protecting something.. " yarah looking in the book.

"What are they protecting? " Mila asked.

"it's a kind of relic. " yarah said.

"What kind of relic? " the two boys asked yarah.

"it's a dragon's brooch.. " yarah turns the page, seeing a picture of the dragons brooch.

"ooo! " cheese at yarah's side.

"what's the dragons brooch? " princess asked yarah.

"This relic, is a filled with magic by dragons in the past, but it can be also dangerous, it can controlled over the dragons mind itself, if someone wears it.. " yarah's eyes in wide opened to be shock, as the five gasp in terror.

"That's not good... " dark choco being aware of it.

"Alright, let's split into two teams. " yarah closed the book and makes it smaller to put it away, "princess, Mila and dark choco, you guys are on lotus and pitaya's place. While me, cheese and custard, are on ananas and lychee's place. " she said, as they agreed, so they split to where they go...

-Meanwhile to princess team-

(Princess POV)

We got to pitaya's island, but we have to also search in lotus place.

"Alright, let's split. I'll check pitaya's place, while you two check lotus place. " I said and we split to our check places.

-Meanwhile to yarah's team-

(Yarah's POV)

"alright, let's split. " I said, as cheese flew up and custard went walking to lychee's place. I walked in the jungle in ananas island. Then I heard a hissing sound, "Who's there! " I looked behind, their was no behind me, then I heard a hissing sounds again. "Huh? " I turn around to see a cookie... "wha-! " the cookie threw sleeping powder at me and I fall into the ground.

"Sleep tight, princess~" a snake... I closed my eyes...

(No One's POV)

Yarah worked up, she was tied up and looking around, she saw logan in a magic cage.

"Logan! " she said, as logan looked at yarah.

"How do you know my name, mortal. " logan asked her, yarah was about to reply but someone came in and saying something.

"This relic, is a filled with magic by dragons in the past, but it can be also dangerous, it can controlled over the dragons mind itself, if someone wears it. "snake hissing, making logan a clink sound I her cage.

"Snake fruit! I order you to release me! " logan growling at snake fruit.

"oh, but I can't-yet, I need to find the dragon brooch, then I'll release you" snake fruit closes the book and went to yarah, "I must say little witch, thank you for bringing me your family's book, now that I know how I can control the dragons, I can also take over the whole earthbread as well~ " They said, making yarah in shock of fear. Snake fruit went out to find the brooch...

"We need to get out of here! " yarah struggling, as she looks for something around.

"There is no way out.. " logan losing hope, yarah looked at them, "they will get the brooch in no time... " they were sad, as yarah remembered something and grabs something out of her pocket.

"I forgot, I have this pocket knife. " yarah in dumbfound face, as she cut the ropes out of her, she grabs the keys and unlocks the cage of Logan's.

"thank you, mortal... " logan looking at yarah.

"just call me yarah. " yarah said and went to find her stuff, "where did snake fruit put my stuff? " she asked logan.

"if I remembered, snake fruit putted them in the chest. " logan pointing at the chest, yarah went to it and opens it, it was her stuff and soul jam. Yarah put her soul jam back to its spot and grabs her wand, as she stood up.

"we have to stop snake fruit on getting the dragons brooch. " yarah walking out the cave with logan.

"I know, where it is.. " logan turns into a dragon, yarah hops on they're back and flew to where the dragon brooch is located.

-Meanwhile to the five-

"So any luck, you guys? " princess asked her friends.

"No." cheese shook her head and was a bit sad.

"not only that... yarah had disappeared " custard said in a worried tone, making the three gasp in fear.

"Where was she last time? " dark choco asked custard and cheese.

"in ananas place" custard said.

"but she was no where to be found! " cheese said, as she sobs.

'Princess'

"Huh? " princess looked at the four, "did you guys called my name? "

"What? " the four looked at princess.

'Custard! '

"huh? " custard looked around.

'Mila! ' 'Cheese! '

"huh-" Mila and cheese looked at each other.

'Dark choco! '

"Who said that! " dark choco armed his sword.

'Guys, it's me yarah! '

"Yarah! " the five were happy to hear yarah.

"Wait, where are you? " dark choco asked.

"And how are you communicating with us? " Mila asked as well.

'There's no time for that, snake fruit cookie is after the dragons brooch in Logan's place'

"Snake fruit cookie? " they were confuse.

'I'll explain everything, get the dragons with you'

"On it! " cheese flew up to the dragon cave, "guys! " burst inside the cave.

"WHAT!? " ananas and lychee shouted at cheese.

"Can you take us to Logan's place. " cheese asked them, and they were confuse.

"Why? " lotus asked cheese.

"I'll explain later. " Cheese went outside with the dragons, "come on! "The dragon cookies turns to their dragon form, as cheese leads them to where princess and the others are.

"Let's hop on! Come on! " princess said, before hopping into pitaya's back. Dark choco hopped on to lotus. Custard hopped on to lychee. Mila hopped into ananas, as cheese fly. Pitaya leads the three dragons and cheese to Logan's place.

-Meanwhile-

"are they here yet? " logan asked yarah.

"not yet.. " yarah looking for them, "wait... " she and logan looked in the distance...

"Yarah!! "

"Logan!! "

"What... was that-" logan trying to see who it was... it was pitaya, the dragons and the five next gen.

"Yarah!! /Logan!! " they said going towards them.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!! " Lychee being mad at Logan.

"Snake fruit held captive me and Logan, Logan was the first one who got held captive, and now snake fruit took my grandma's book. They went to find the dragons brooch. " Yarah said.

"Really? " lychee not believing in it.

"it's the truth. " Logan said, as they made it to the temple of the dragon brooch, as they landed down. Snake fruit came out the temple...

"Snake fruit! " the dragons looked at them, as yarah and the next gen gets down. The dragons turns to cookies.

"Ah~ you finally made it Logan and her friends~" Snake fruit wears the dragons brooch, making everyone gasp.

"NOOO!! " The dragons shouted and went towards snake fruit.

"wait hold on! " princess trying to stop pitaya and his friends, but it was too late. A flash of light, blinding the dragons and turning their eyes into green eyes. Snake fruit laughs evilly, as the next gen gasp.

"Get them!! " Snake fruit orders the dragons to attack the next gen. So they did, Dark choco and custard are fighting lotus and went somewhere else, while Mila is fighting lychee and went somewhere else, while princess is fighting pitaya and went somewhere else, cheese fighting in the sky with ananas.

"Catch me if you can!! " cheese flew fast away, as ananas followed.

"So... just you, me and logan~" snake fruit snake it's fingers, and logan attacks yarah.

"WAAAH! " yarah was almost hit by a floating eye. Snake fruit was enjoying it.

-Meanwhile to princess-

"Pitaya!! Please! Wake up! Or something! " princess struggling to fight pitaya, pitaya had no replied to princess, so he shoots fire at princess, princess created a crystal shield. "I will not give up on my dragon friend, neither his friends. " her soul jam glows, as the shield cracks, pitaya when I become queen of the holly Berry kingdom... I promise that berrians and dragons to have both peace and friendship! " princess saying. The crystal shield broke, as princess closed her eyes and waiting for her end... she didn't feel anything. "Pitaya? " princess opened her eyes.

"Agh... what... What happened. " pitaya looked princess.

"You were under control by the dragons brooch. " princess said, "but do you remember anything? " she sleepy approach pitaya.

"well... I remembered that... someone found the... Dragons brooch!! "pitaya bends down, "hop on! " he said, as princess hops on and flew up towards the temple. They saw snake fruit, Logan and yarah, but yarah and Logan are attacking, yarah was getting tired. "We need a plan to make me not go under control and get everyone snap out. " pitaya said, as princess had an idea, she grabs her ribbon and took it off of her hair, as it flows beautifully and put it on pitaya's eyes. "Wha-! What are you doing! " pitaya asked princess.

"I have a plan, just dive down, when I get off of you, you glide up" princess said, so pitaya did as he was order and princess jumps off of pitaya and falling towards snake fruit, as pitaya glides up.

"Wha-! " snake fruit was tackled by princess, making the brooch off of they're chest. "No! " Snake fruit trying to get princess off of them. Logan snaps and got off of yarah.

"You alright my friend. " they turn into a cookie and help yarah up.

"yup.. "Yarah dusting off her clothes.

-Meanwhile-

"Lotus! Snap out of it!! " dark choco trying to talk it out with lotus, as custard healing choco. Lotus shook's their head.

"wha- Huh? " Lotus looks at the two.

"Lotus!! " they hugged lotus.

"You can't be always fighting, arguing and be angry to someone, who didn't came, maybe they have a reason! " Mila using her magic to hold lychee, but as it broke free, lychee shook her head.

"what, what happened? " lychee was about to faint, but Mila supports her.

"You did it princess! " pitaya lands and turns into a cookie, as yarah and Logan went to princess.

"Hey guys! " they heard some people, it was the three next gen and two dragons with the going towards them.

"Guys! " lychee hugs pitaya, followed by lotus. Logan helps snake fruit up.

"why... are you helping me.. " snake fruit looked at Logan.

"It's for both of us to have equality. " Logan said, as they hug snake fruit.

"we care about you snake! "lychee joins the hug, followed by pitaya and lotus.

"Lychee is right, you know" lotus petting snake fruit.

"Your also in the family. " pitaya said.

"dragon family. " Logan corrected pitaya... it was a lovely moment, but then...

"Ok.. So I know that I am interrupting this lovely reunion... " Mila feeling guilty for interrupting, as everyone looked at her, "where is ananas and cheese.. " she said.

"Oh no... " everyone forgotten about the two.

-Meanwhile to Ananas and cheese-

"You-are-so-" ananas breathing a lot, "fast-" he looked at cheese, the two were tired from flying and they landed to a unknown island.

"thanks-" Cheese breathing a lot, the five gen, snakes fruit and the four dragons came to them.

"hey you two" yarah and the four got off of the dragons and went to cheese.

"You alright bud. " lychee and the three dragons turns to cookies and help ananas up.

"yup.. " ananas was still tired. At the end, snake fruit and the dragons got a very powerful bond with each other, they are like a one big happy family. The next gen, went back to their home place and rested, but to yarah's room their was someone got inside her room, using the balconies door and left something.

"Your magic is getting stronger than ever.. I promise to my child, that you will protect earthbread from those evil beings inside for witches and.... Wizards.. " the person left her room, as the light sits there...

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Hello readers and my supporters, I am back, but very slowly updating on the story, stay tuned for he announcement for a new story later.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

4.5K 167 42
This is the art book of the slender sisters characters that I made.
189K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
30.3K 1K 28
..... I'm gay for seungmin
235K 825 26
its all in the title babes ๐Ÿ˜‹