The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 58

377 8 1
By pttcch

Chapter 58

    "...you treasure them so much, put them in your space and carry them with you." Pei Qinqin arranged, but was rejected by Qin Chuan: "The space cannot store living things, it can't get in." Pei Qinqin: "?"

    "

    Then Just leave it at home, anyway, my cousin won’t be on a mission for too long. No, is it more important to hatch the chicks, or to find clues for the future?” Pei Qinqin raised his head and asked Qin Chuan.

    You can be obsessed with hatching chickens because you like to eat chicken, but this obsession is too deep! Or is it like you told your cousin, because you failed in the primary school experiment, so you subconsciously remember it all the time?     Under balance, Qin Chuan still kept the fertilized egg at home. Before he left, he carried the incubator into the bedroom and locked it, then checked the vents and checked all the unstable factors around him.     Those who didn't know thought he hid several tons of food in the bedroom.     Qin Yiyang was really drunk, standing at the door of the house and kept urging him: "Hurry up, hurry up! Don't whine, don't whine, I'll be in a hurry if you're not in a hurry! I won't see you before the end of the world!" Buy a chicken farm for fun, what kind of chickens are hatching here now? It will make people toss."     Qin Chuan came out and glanced at him, then led Pei Qinqin downstairs.     "I'm not happy to say a few words about you. If your surname is not Qin, I will definitely blow your head off!" Qin Yiyang closed the door, and hurried downstairs to the meeting place in two or three steps.     Since the task this time was to collect urgent supplies, they no longer occupied the resources of the helicopter, but drove the transport vehicle to the destination by themselves.     The Xingyue team was already driving a high-chassis off-road vehicle ahead of them.     Qin Chuan came late, and there was no sign of Li Qingzhou. It was Su Qiao who was "ordered" to inquire about Li Qingzhou, and confirmed that there was Qingzhou in the Xingyue team on this mission.

    "Qin Qin, he's quite special." After getting in the car, Su Qiao whispered to Pei Qinqin, "Although his facial features are not as three-dimensional as Brother Qin Chuan's, and his skin color is not as white as yours and Brother Qin Chuan's, but his eyebrows and eyes are good. Exquisite, especially the tear mole at the corner of the eye, which is like a finishing touch, making people unforgettable. At first glance, he may not be as stunning as brother Qin Chuan, but the more you look at it, the more flavorful it becomes, and there is a kind of beauty The feeling of committing a murder!"

    If the more he looks at it, the more interesting it becomes, will Qin Chuan become more and more insipid?

    Pei Qinqin held Su Qiao's hand solemnly: "Trust me, don't be fooled by the enemy's appearance. He can fight Qin Chuan for 800 rounds. He is not a good opponent. Didn't you say that you don't like men who are too strong? He absolutely Strong!"

    Eight! Eight hundred rounds? !

    Su Qiao thinks that she will be split by Qin Chuan, which means she will be split by Li Qingzhou? She held Pei Qinqin's hand back and asked with a mournful face: "Qin Qin, why are good-looking people so strong?"

    Pei Qinqin: "Because you can't see those who are not good-looking

    !

    " Good looks, don't be tempted to plant yourself in." Qin Chuan's desire to end Li Qingzhou is not a joke, they will definitely fight.

    Su Qiao promised in a humming voice: "Qin Qin, don't worry, I only look at my face and won't take action!" Except for the time when I was rescued by Brother Qin Chuan, but I was afraid once, and the feeling of icy cold was not good. What's more, Li Qingzhou didn't save her.

    Pei Qinqin nodded in relief, and Qin Chuan who was on the side pulled Pei Qinqin's hand back from Su Qiao's palm unhappily, blew, patted, and warned Su Qiao for the first time: "Don't touch her." I hate you the taste of.

    Su Qiao: "?"

    Pei Qinqin withdrew his hand and pushed Qin Chuan's face to the other side, and said speechlessly: "Don't worry, I won't stain your eggs!"

    Qin Chuan touched the pushed cheek, Seeing that Su Qiao didn't touch Pei Qinqin again, she gave up and didn't care what Pei Qinqin said.

    The eggs are not here, so what's the matter with the eggs?

    Qin Yiyang at the front said that it would take at least six hours to travel from the capital to District 11.

    It is impossible for Qin Chuan to waste time sitting for such a long time. He directly pulled out two reclining chairs from the space, dragged Pei Qinqin to lie on them, and slept on his own amidst the swaying of the rear compartment, leaving two strong and spongy plants standing in front of them to block the light, fix the chair, guard.

    Pei Qinqin didn't want to sleep at first, but recently Qin Chuan took her to sleep a lot, and fell asleep before watching the episodes on the iPad in her hand.

    It makes other supernatural beings look at each other in blank dismay and dare not speak loudly. Isn't this too comfortable?

    When the transport vehicle slowly drove out of the defense line of the fifth safety zone, it officially entered the wild world.

    The road that has gone through several months of bloody storms is straight like an endless long rope, with the corpses of alien beasts and zombies cleaned up by the off-road vehicle ahead remaining on both sides, and they are piled up on the side of the road to be eaten by other zombies and alien beasts.

    When the car horn sounded, the beasts that gnawed on the corpse scattered away, and after the car left, they re-burrowed out of the grass and continued to gnaw.

    Pei Qinqin was woken up by the sound of the horn, saw the strange beasts on the side of the road, and asked Su Qiao in a low voice, "Don't we clean up those potential dangers?" Su Qiao shook her head, and answered her in the same low voice:

    "We are not the armed forces now. , there will be someone to clean up these strange beasts."

    Oh ~ Pei Qinqin seemed to understand, and asked Su Qiao if he wanted to come up and lie down.

    Su Qiao pointed to the direction she was responsible for, shook her head and refused, and let her continue to rest.

    Pei Qinqin rubbed her nose, feeling ashamed to be idle when everyone else was busy, but she looked at Qin Chuan, who slept better than herself... Uh, suddenly it wasn't so embarrassing.

    At seven o'clock in the afternoon, before the sun went down, Qin Yiyang's team hurriedly arrived at District 11.

    The sentinels of the Xingyue team stationed in advance, after seeing the transport vehicle, took out the red flag and waved at them, directing them to come over and join the team.

    When spending the night in the wild, the ability team has always huddled together as long as they can. Only unity can improve everyone's survival rate.

    Qin Yiyang's news was no worse than Su Qiao's. Knowing that the person Qin Chuan was looking for was in the Xingyue team, he went from the front seat to the rear cargo compartment, picked up Qin Chuan who had woken up, and whispered to the corner.

    The general idea is that you can't do it right away, let alone kill it for no reason!

    But the purpose of Qin Chuan's coming here was to solve this trouble. He couldn't agree, but he had to—agree.

    He got out of the car with a gloomy expression, watched Qin Yiyang go over to say thank you to Yue Xiuyuan and the others for opening the way, and scanned the faces of the Xingyue team members one by one, but did not find any face with moles.

    He tilted his head and asked Pei Qinqin, after all, only Pei Qinqin had seen Li Qingzhou that day.

    Pei Qinqin looked around and said in a low voice: "Is he not inside, could he not come out of the house? Su Qiao said that he is in this mission team." It

    is possible.

    Qin Chuan promised Qin Yiyang not to do anything, so he is not in a hurry now.

    After the team's foothold was selected, Su Qiao came over to pull Pei Qinqin over.

    The gradually cold night wind blows the strong and long leaves, and they seem to prefer the dangerous but free wilderness to the house surrounded by walls.

    Pei Qinqin pinched their leaves to tell them not to be too excited, looked back at Qin Chuan who was still staring at the camp of Xingyue team, and called "Brother".

    Qin Chuan nodded, walked towards Pei Qinqin, and paused halfway. Immediately after that, the three-story building not far behind him suddenly turned into a pile of irregular blocks and collapsed, and the loud sound made all the supernatural beings prepare for battle.

    "What's going on?"

    "Is it an enemy attack!"

    Qin Chuan turned his head to look at the figure appearing from the window amidst the noisy voices.

    Li Qingzhou stood in front of the flickering fire and smiled provocatively at him, but his heart was overwhelmed.

    He didn't expect that Qin Chuan could retain such strength after risking his life to reverse the time and space, which should not be done! Using that kind of ability, even if Qin Chuan didn't die, he would become a waste.

    Following Qin Chuan's line of sight, Pei Qin Qin saw the figure in front of the window, unconsciously shook off Su Qiao's hand, quickly ran back to Qin Chuan's side, grabbed his arm and asked in concern, "Qin Chuan, are you okay? He sneaked up on you again Is it already!"

    Again?

    Qin Chuan realized that Li Qingzhou wanted to see Pei Xiaoqin, so he held him in his arms first, and looked back at Li Qingzhou like a clown.

    He had never hated a person like this before, for no reason, he just wanted to kill the other person, after seeing that face.

    Li Qingzhou's original provocation disappeared after he found that Pei Qinqin put his arm around Qin Chuan's waist, and the stainless steel window sill under his finger was pinched and deformed by him.

    It's just a hug, he is the one who lives in the same world as Qin Qin!

    The future won't change so easily. Even if Qin Chuan met Qin Qin before him this time, it was just that he met Qin Qin first.

    He won't let Qin Qin separate from him anymore, when she is discovered, that's when he officially appears.

    This time, it was him who saved her.

    "Brother?" The back of Pei Qinqin's head was pressed by Qin Chuan, and he was hugged so tightly. He pulled his clothes uncomfortably and asked, "Are you still beating?" Qin Chuan stared at the deserted window sill

    , Hanging down her eyes and smelling the fragrance of Pei Qinqin's body, it took a while to suppress the killing in her heart, let go of her and said, "It's okay." "Is

    he here? What happened just now? Are you using supernatural powers to PK? "Pei Qinqin rubbed his forehead and asked several questions in one breath.

    Qin Chuan answered one by one, following the movement of her rubbing her forehead, he raised his hand and rubbed her head, and put his arms around her shoulders to go to the place where she stayed.

    But he didn't go far when Qin Yiyang stopped him and said, "Qin Chuan, come and have a look at this."

    Qin Yiyang walked over with a neatly cut cement brick in one hand, handed it to Qin Chuan and said, "Guess what made this, the whole building was cut like this." "I did it.

    " Without looking at the bricks in his hand he admitted.

    "Tsk, I knew it was you!" Qin Yiyang picked up a brick and made a gesture to hit him on the head, which was just a gesture. He lowered his voice and said, "May I tell you to restrain yourself? You just got out of the car and did it!" What do you want to make such a noise?"

    Pei Qinqin raised his hand again and said, "Cousin, cousin, the other party provoked you first!" It must be!

    "Really?" Qin Yiyang frowned and looked at Qin Chuan.

    Qin Chuan didn't even bother to nod, and looked sideways at the Xingyue team and said, "A trash that failed in a sneak attack."

    Heh! Qin Yiyang smiled instead of anger, threw down the brick in his hand and said: "It's been a long time since I've seen this kind of thing that eats the heart of a bear and the guts of a leopard, so be careful yourself, don't bring Qin Qin into the order, I'll go Say hello to Yue Xiuyuan and the others."

    Pei Qinqin looked at Qin Yiyang walking towards the Xingyue team with a smile, and grabbed Qin Chuan's arm with some trepidation in his heart: "Brother, cousin won't go to the line with Li Qingzhou! "Cousin can beat Li Qingzhou!

    "No." Qin Chuan recalled and said, "Smiling tigers are always playing tricks."

    Pei Qinqin: "..." Are you praising your cousin, or are you hurting him?

    The surrounding wind direction suddenly changed. Pei Qinqin lowered his head and pulled the hair that had been blown by the wind behind his ears. When he raised his head again, the earth had already been covered by night.

    The howling wind swept away the remaining heat of the day, leaving only the fires lit by humans burning.

    Qin Chuan hurriedly took out a cloak and tied it on Pei Qinqin before she caught the cold, then took out a hair rope from the space, picked out one with beads and handed it to her: "Tie your hair?" Pei Qinqin: "

    ???? "

    "Why do you have so many hair ropes?!"

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2020-09-07 18:09:51~2020-09-0807:56:05~Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient

    solution : Zhouxi. 5 bottles; Tiantao Wuchong, Xiaojing 1 bottle; Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 896 110
When Ke Ran woke up, she found herself dressed as the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist of Xianxia novels. The original owner is very piti...
13.7K 190 11
全能皇后在娱乐圈爆红了 作者:即十 Not my Story
254K 3.4K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...
52.1K 966 49
Qi Yuan is a salted fish who just wants to lie down. Because of her own space, she is targeted and taken away by Jiang Ran, the biggest villain in th...