The daily life of a passerby...

De pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 45

428 8 0
De pttcch

Chapter 45

    The helicopter flew them over several urban areas, from bustling to chaotic to dead, and finally came to a city covered with layers of greenery like a virgin forest. Stopped at the top floor of one of the few buildings that has not been completely covered by green plants.

    Pei Qinqin took a panoramic view of the whole city from the helicopter. He was so amazed that he forgot that he was breaking up with Qin Chuan, so he tugged on his sleeve and said, "Brother, isn't this place similar to the farm? The farm is even bigger!"

    Qin Chuan kept his eyes closed (sleeping), and when he heard what she said, he opened his eyes and looked out, and took her by the hand with a huh sound to bring her down from the helicopter. Gao Gao frowned uncomfortably.

    The environment here doesn't match the picture he saw before, so it must be a mistake.

    Pei Qinqin couldn't wait to pull Qin Chuan to the edge of the roof and look down. The green trees that used to be two or three meters high had grown to thirty or forty meters high, covering the ground with luxuriant branches and leaves. All the roads and buildings in sight were crawling. It is full of unknown moss, and it is lush as far as the eye can see, and other colors can hardly be seen.

    "Brother, are there really zombies here? All the zombies on the farm have been absorbed by the alien plants." Pei Qinqin rubbed his visually tired eyes, too green is also a kind of torture.     "Low-level zombies will become fertilizer." Qin Chuan lost interest when he realized that this was not the place he was looking for. He lazily broke a tree branch that came up, which caused a lot of trouble.     The broken tree trembled angrily, and suddenly extended its branches to fan Qin Chuan.     The speed is still fast, but in Qin Chuan's eyes, it's like slowing down at 8x speed, and even fighting back seems not too fast.     "Be careful!" Su Qiao kept an eye on the whereabouts of the two of them. Seeing the sudden change, she rushed over without thinking, caught the violent | violent branch with both hands, and broke it hard.     Oh, third-order power-type abilities.     Qin Chuan leisurely clapped his hands beside him, making Pei Qinqin feel ashamed.

    The branches were broken one after another, making the big tree furious, and the branches of the whole body began to extend upwards, focusing on attacking Qin Chuan and Su Qiao. After three attacks to no avail, it suddenly turned around and stared at Pei Qinqin with a 'whoosh'.

    Um? Pei Qinqin looked at the sudden change of target, and pointed the tip of the branch towards his own alien plant: "..." Don't you, as a plant, you have to be as picky as an animal?

    "I didn't break your branch, they did it." Pei Qinqin decisively betrayed his teammates and pointed at Qin Chuan.

    Yi Zhi looked at Pei Qinqin for a long time and thought it was so reasonable, but other people with supernatural powers gathered to attack after seeing it riot | This action is like a group fight, who cares if you hit someone first, as long as the opponent is a gang, they should fight!

    Pei Qinqin never expected that he would not be dragged down by others, but would be drawn into the chaos by others.

    Qin Chuan pulled her behind him, and walked out of the fighting range naturally, seeing Pei Qinqin puzzled.

    "Brother, why don't you help them?"

    "It's not that they can't fight, why do you want to help? Do you want me to eat their food?"

    Pei Qinqin was almost persuaded, but—"It seems that we caused trouble first." "

    That's called Early warning, not to cause trouble first, without me, would they know that those alien plants will attack people in the first place." Qin Chuan said calmly, successfully convincing Pei Qinqin who has his own filter.

    She is still too young, and she will have to learn more about the art of speaking from Qin Chuan in the future.

    Qin Yiyang brought 14 people out this time. Excluding the pilot who was on standby and Qin Chuan and Pei Qinqin who were paddling, there were only 11 available players left.

    These 11 people were divided into two teams, commanded by Qin Yiyang, who attacked Dashu alternately. After a while, all the restless branches were beaten back by them, and when they continued to chase, Qin Yiyang suddenly stopped and said: "It's okay, there are such different plants around here, the movement is too loud, I'm afraid it will cause trouble." For other troubles, first find the trapped supernatural team."

    "Yes, captain!"

    Qin Yiyang took the lead downstairs and glanced at Qin Chuan as he passed by.

    He really didn't know what this kid wanted to do here, and it didn't seem like he was worried about his safety. Now that he can see through his spatial abilities, he should know that he is not so prone to accidents, and this bastard was just watching a show, right? Doing mean things with an expression that has nothing to do with him, he is not afraid of being beaten to death in a sack!

    Qin Yiyang stretched out his hand and pulled Qin Chuan to make him follow, lest he fall behind and cause trouble.

    Qin Chuan walked forward with his strength, and he didn't forget to take Pei Xiaoqin with him, just like two oil bottles, making the supernatural beings behind him look at each other in dismay.

    Didn't the buddies who went to Zijin Town to carry out the mission say that the captain's cousin is awesome? This... They really can't see how awesome a D-level space ability user is and an E-level ordinary person.

    Pei Qinqin followed Qin Chuan, saw the wall pierced by green plants, inexplicably wanted to touch the leaves growing from the wall, but Qin Chuan grabbed it before touching it.     "Don't try to do bad things." Qin Chuan wrapped her fingers in his palm and said, "They've mutated, it's difficult for you to tame them, and they won't listen to you." No way     !     Pei Qinqin thought of pea seedlings in an instant, held Qin Chuan's hand back sighingly, and complained to him, "Brother, it's all because of it that tempted me!"     Qin Chuan: "..." Your ability to open your eyes and tell lies is getting better and better. incredible.     "The oxygen content in the air here is too high, you should not be used to it, are you dizzy?" "     No dizziness, I feel that the air here is super fresh and very comfortable."     Comfortable? Qin Chuan turned his head to look at her for a while, thinking that she must be affected by his own abilities. Ordinary people will die of oxygen poisoning within ten minutes after entering here. People with supernatural powers will be better, but there will be problems if they stay for a long time.     "Hey," Qin Chuan suddenly asked Qin Yiyang who was leading the way, "Who are you going to save, and where is the specific location?"

    Originally, he didn't want to worry about making them torment themselves, after all, their abilities depended on actual combat to improve. But looking at the equipment of these people, it is obvious that they don't even know that the oxygen content in the air has increased, and they are still saving people like this, why don't they say they are going to die.

    Qin Yiyang didn't mind Qin Chuan's title, and opened the map that was almost useless and said to him: "Three days ago, an elite supernatural team brought two scientific research doctors here to investigate, and they were fine two days ago. A lot of information was sent back, but last night they suddenly sent distress signals frequently, and then lost contact with the headquarters. The two doctors are rare talents in the country and have made great achievements in the field of biology. We need their help. "

    What the hell is this?

    Qin Chuan looked at the hand-painted map with completely different terrain from the outside, and seeing Pei Qinqin curious, he handed the map to her casually.

    Pei Qinqin took it over and studied it by herself. With Qin Chuan leading her, she didn't have to pay attention to the road under her feet.     Pointing to the red dot on the map, she said, " Cousin, does this

    red dot represent the location when they lost contact?"

It is difficult for us to determine their approximate location on the top floors of two or three buildings."

    Pei Qinqin said oh, and was carried by Qin Chuan from a height of 20 meters and slid down to the ground through green vines.

    When they reached the ground, the size gap between plants and people became even more obvious. Any weeds on the side grew taller than them, not to mention the surrounding trees that were tens of meters high.

    "It's so spectacular, it feels like I've come to a different world." Pei Qinqin looked at the limp moss under Qin Chuan's feet, and poked him on the shoulder to signal that he wanted to come down.

    Qin Chuan shook his head, telling her to stay on his back.

    The special geographical environment makes the exotic plants grow extremely fast here. With her drug physique, if she accidentally cuts and bleeds, it will be very lively.

    Qin Chuan refused to let her down, so Pei Qinqin could only shake his calf boredly, and continued to study the map in his hand. Suddenly, she remembered something, showed the map to Qin Chuan and said, "Brother, I think we should go east. Do you see that this global building is very similar to the shape we saw in the sky just now? It was originally to the west of us, but when the helicopter landed, it circled the second half, so it should now be to the east, which is behind us. "

    Qin Chuan didn't even understand this messy broken map. She said it looked like it, and he agreed. He turned around and said to Qin Yiyang, "Lend me the map, and you can find it from you." Qin Yiyang: "???" Are you making trouble

    ? ?

    He grabbed Qin Chuan's arm, afraid that this guy would really act alone and said, "Where are you going? Everyone can discuss the place Qin Qin mentioned." Discuss and discuss... Do you have that

    fate?

    Qin Chuan asked Qin Yiyang back: "You said they sent back a lot of information, but didn't they tell you that the oxygen content here is high?

    " "

    "I know, air with high oxygen content will make organisms grow bigger! It means that it is dangerous here!" "

    Toxic." "

    Why are you cursing, Li Benke?"

    "No, I said that inhaling oxygen with too much oxygen High air can cause oxygen poisoning. It’s okay in the short term, but over time our bodies will experience various irreversible diseases.” After

    hearing this, Qin Yiyang confirmed with Qin Chuan that although Qin Chuan was very impatient, he was still in Qin Yiyang Yang nodded after asking.

    Pei Qinqin circled Qin Chuan's neck and thought, these people don't ask her brother why he knows the oxygen content is too high, and her little Superman, Doraemon, and Popeye Spinach are about to go on strike.

    Fortunately, everyone's focus was on what would happen to oxygen poisoning. No one asked Qin Chuan how he knew the oxygen content in the air was too high.

    Without the support of high-tech equipment and the discovery of major changes in the terrain, Qin Yiyang and his party could not accurately find the points on the map. Without directions, they could only follow what Pei Qinqin said.

    This put Pei Qinqin under a lot of pressure. She just told Qin Chuan based on her intuition that she didn't want to be the one to guide the way. If this goes astray, wouldn't she be the culprit?

    well!

    Thirteen people shuttled mightily among the huge vegetation.

    Pei Qinqin found that he was growing strong and soft, and reminded in a low voice: [Don't grow up anymore, if you grow up, you won't be able to hold you! ]

    [Master, Zhuang Zhuang doesn't want to grow up, the body grows up by itself]

    Mianmian nodded.

    Pei Qinqin thought about it and asked: [Do you like this place very much? ]

    [Like it! Comfortable! ]

    [Be comfortable and restrain yourself, and shrink a little bit. ] Pei Qinqin took the time to touch them, and under the stroking of her fingertips, Zhuang Zhuang and Mian Mian shrank back a little.

    Time was running out, Qin Yiyang did not adopt the pathfinding policy of walking together, but let a team of supernatural beings go ahead to open the way.

    The team that opened the way was relatively fierce. After clearing the route, the people behind quickly followed up and jumped a long distance in a few minutes. Pei Qinqin, who was holding a map, had to spend more energy to confirm the surrounding environment. .

    She also had no idea, because she had never been to this place, and only saw a panoramic picture from the helicopter. But she seemed to be lucky, and found some clues of the team of supernatural beings on the way.     Qin Yiyang ignored the broken bones and certain flesh and blood tissues around him, and picked up a blue number plate from a few pieces of blood-stained rags. Judging from the traces at the scene, the owner of this identity plate should have died.     Before Qin Chuan could say anything, Su Qiao stepped forward and covered Pei Qinqin's eyes and said, "Qin Qin, don't be afraid, I will protect you!"

    Pei Qinqin, who has caught zombies and watched Zombie Sauce: "???" My sister can't do it, it's really not to this extent.

    Qin Chuan walked to the side, not letting Su Qiao get close to Pei Qinqin, tilted his head and said to her: "Now you know how weak you are in the eyes of others?" He kept saying that he hit her, when did he hit her? , has always been telling the truth.

    It's like stepping on something.

    Qin Chuan raised his foot and looked down. After a second or two, he turned around and returned to the crowd with Pei Qinqin on his back.

    Fuck, he kept rubbing the soles of his shoes against the moss next to him.

    "Huh?" Pei Qinqin looked at him rubbing the soles of his shoes in confusion: "Brother, what's the matter with you? Did you step on shit?" The

    author has something to say: Thanks at 2020-08-27 :18:27 During the period, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: I am 20 bottles of Shangcute, Chen Yan, Mao Zaizai; 15 bottles of dark fragrance and shadow; hey Yo, let me go... 10 bottles; Li Mu, Su An'an 5 bottles; Meow You Mint 3 bottles; Xiaojing, Yang Not Sheep, Pang Pang Pang Pang Hai 1 bottle; thank you very much for your support, I will continue Work hard!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

59.3K 770 47
In the last days, the heroine went crazy with tens of billions of supplies Original title: 末世, 女主她拿百亿物资杀疯了 Author: Preserved egg solo Zhou https://ww...
1.7M 126K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
53.4K 1.2K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...