Finding Mr. Knight (DDLB) | ✔️

Door BoundlessReverie

✔️ | What happens if you fall for a man after only a few dates? And what do you do when he disappears from y... Meer

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. Epilogue

6.

10.7K 344 26
Door BoundlessReverie

Flashback

I was surprised to hear from Alek again, but true to his word four days later he asked me out on a second date. I did have his number but I got too scared to text him, I didn't know when to do it and I didn't want to come off as needy so I thought it'd be better if I just didn't make a fool of myself.

But apparently I did something right because we're going out again and I wish I could scream my excitement from the rooftop! Words can't even begin to explain how excited I am to see Alek again.

The only thing that has been on my mind since Saturday is the kiss we shared. It was the greatest first kiss I think anyone could ask for. It was even in the rain, like how romantic is that?!

Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll want to kiss me again! I wonder if it'll be better than the first one. I don't know if anything can top that though. I can say i'm glad I saved my first kiss for him.

Oh my god, I need to brush my teeth again! I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then rinsed with some mouthwash. I also reapplied deodorant because i'm nervous sweating and I cleaned my glasses so there's no smudges. I want to be able to see all of him, not some blurry blob.

I just can't believe a guy like him wants to see me again! It's not that i'm not attractive or anything, I dunno, I look like a nerd and he looks like a god.

Alek asked me out on an afternoon date this time. He said and I quote, "I want to see your beautiful skin glowing in the sunlight." Like who says that?! Is he trying to make me fall in love with him? Because it's working. Sarcasm not intended.

I might actually be falling for him.

I decided to wear a nice pair of dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt and a grey cardigan. I made sure to pick it out last night because it ended up taking me three hours to decide on what to wear. I always stress myself out over the smallest things!

I grabbed my phone and keys, shoved them in my pocket then made my way to the coffee shop up the block. I had Alek drop me off there on the weekend as well. I feel safer when no one knows where I live. There's too many videos and documentaries of stalkers and it scares me a little bit.

I was a little early so I went inside the shop and I ordered myself a frozen vanilla chai latte and for Alek, I got him a strawberry smoothie because I don't know what he likes. Everyone has to like strawberries. They're so pretty and delicious!

Once the drinks were given to me, I stood outside of the shop and waited for Alek to pull up.

A few minutes went by and that gave me too much time to wonder if my hair was still in place. There's a bit of a breeze today. I looked at the road and didn't see anyone, so I set one of the drinks down on a tiny brick ledge and straightened out a few pieces in the coffee shops window.

After I felt it looked okay I picked up the drinks and spun back around. I hope I don't look weird just standing here.

My heart started beating faster when a familiar black car stopped in front of me. Oh my god he's here!

I stayed where I was because my feet didn't want to move, so I stood there like a dummy, holding the drinks with a shy smile, hoping he got the hint to get out of the car.

Alek did get out of his car a moment later (thank goodness) and wow, his hair had that 'my hair looks wet but it's actually dry' look to it and it made me speechless! He even had a nice button up shirt with half the buttons undone and a pair of sunglasses hanging from it. He could definitely be a model of he wanted to.

"What do you have there, sweetheart?" Ugh, his voice is so deep and raspy.

"I um. . . Here! I-I got this for you." I blushed, holding out the pretty pink drink to him. "It's strawberry." I stated with a big cheesy smile.

"How thoughtful. Thanks for thinking of me, gorgeous."

"Always." I responded.

"I mean, not always. . . I don't always think about you because that would be weird. Um, thank you— Shoot, I mean you're welcome. I think? Oh god I need to shut up."

"Just when I thought you couldn't get even more adorable." He laughed. "How about we get going? I've got a perfect day planned for us."

"Okay, yeah. Let's go." I grinned, taking a sip from my drink.

As we got to his car, Alek started laughing. Either he's crazy and planning my murder or there's something on me. Did I miss something?

"Do I have something on me?" I asked in confusion, reluctantly looking at my feet. Please don't let me have toilet paper stuck on my shoes!

"You've got a little something right. . . " He lifted his thumb and swiped it along my bottom lip. "Here." He said in low whisper, licking the whip cream from his thumb. He licked it off!

After he touched my lip, I brought my hand up and pressed my finger against it. It was all tingly! I'm definitely falling for him. Yep. He's good looking, funny, he has a pretty laugh and he makes my heart beat really fast.

"Thank you." I answered shyly, lifting my head up high to look at his face. Normally I would avoid eye contact because sometimes it makes me uncomfortable, but I felt drawn to look at him! God, he's beautiful.

"Any time." Alek grinned, opening the door for me. "After you, sweetheart."

I sat down on the black leather seat and breathed in deeply after he closed my door. It smells so freaking good in here! It was spicy, woodsy and if i'm being honest here, it kind of turns me on a little. That's so embarassing to admit, but it's true!

"Alright, ready to go? You feel comfortable?" He asked, starting up the engine.

I wiggled my bum in the seat and nodded. "Yep!"

"Actually, before we go, I'd like you to send a message to a friend that you're on a date and give them these coordinates. I want you to feel like you have nothing to worry about with me because we're going to be driving a little ways away."

"Oh, okay. That would be nice. Um, do you want to maybe type it for me?" I bit down on my lip, holding out my phone to him. "I don't want to get the numbers wrong."

"Sure, gorgeous. What's your password?"

"It's 1111. Yes, I know it's easy but I'd hate to forget it."

"Well guess what? Mine's the same." He chuckled, opening up my messages app.

"Aw, did you put a heart next to my contact name?"

"No!" I yelled. "It's a-a different Alek!" I blurted.

"Well if it really is, which I don't think that's the truth by the way, I promise you will never meet an Alek nor anyone that will treat you better than I can. Not to be cocky or anything, but I like to think I know how to impress a guy." He smirked all sexily and sent off a message to Chris. He's my only friend. We're not very close so I hope he doesn't think the text is weird or anything!

It was quiet for a couple of minutes when Alek started driving so I kept my eyes out the window, watching the scenery pass us by. Why did I lie about that being his contact name? So what there's a little heart beside his name. I just like emojis, they're cute!

He got my attention the moment his hand landed on my thigh though. "This okay?"

"Yes." And much to my surprise, I set my hand on top of his!

He kept small talk the rest of the drive until we pulled up to Alameda beach. It took a little over half an hour to get there.

"I thought this would be a good place for the two of us to come. Have some dinner, watch the sunset? Sound okay to you?"

"This is perfect, Thank you for bringing me here!" I grinned. How romantic!

"Thank you for coming with me."

We both got out of the car and I followed him to the back where he was grabbing some things from the trunk. I was thankful to not see a shovel or any other murder weapons inside of it. I don't think he's a murderer, but it's better to be aware of your surroundings.

"Can I carry anything for you?" I asked.

"You can hold my hand." He smirked. "Only if you want to though." I can't get over how sweet he is.

"I'd love to!" I said excitedly. There really isn't anything I love more than holding hands.

Not that I have any experience. . . Just these couple of times I've done it with Alek, it made me realize how much I like it. It's so comforting and his hands feel so big and warm in my tiny ones. I don't think I'd like doing it with anyone else as much as I do with him.

In one of Alek's hands was a basket with a blanket and in his other was my hand. We walked down to the beach and it felt like we were a real couple.

I helped spread the blanket and sat down cross legged beside Alek. The ground was kind of hard, but I am in no way complaining. A little bit of being uncomfy is worth it to be here with him!

Alek pulled out some delicious looking fruit and placed it between us then leaned back, propping his body up with his arm.

"Alright, tell me about yourself Noah. What do you like to do?"

"Well I like reading, watching anime and flowers. I like flowers. Actually, I love them. They're so beautiful. What do you like?"

"Hm, I'd have to say hiking. I love finding new places and new things to do. Also going to the gym. I love staying active, it's a good stress reliever and keeps me busy. What do you do for work?"

"I work at a flower shop. I love it there!" I smiled, plopping a tasty grape in my mouth. "Oh, these are so good! Where did you get these?!"

"A market over in San Francisco, they always have the best fruits. I'll have to take you there one of these days."

Alek reached for one and held it out to me. "Try the strawberries, you'll love them." I parted my lips and took a bite of the juicy berry from his hands.

"Oh, wow." I hummed in delight.

"Don't be making sounds like that, sweetheart." He groaned. "You're making it hard to be a gentleman here."

"Sorry." I giggled. "Here, you try one!" I grabbed another strawberry and held it out to Alek.

Oh my goodness, the way his lips wrapped around the fruit made my mouth water.

Then suddenly, Alek placed his hand against mine and held it to his cheek. He kept moving closer until he was only a breath away.

"Kiss me, Noah. I know you want to." He spoke in this sensual whisper that gave me butterflies. I added pressure to my hand on his cheek, urging him to come closer. I can't believe this is happening again!

For the second time, our lips collided. Every part of my body felt like it was charged with electricity. His hand travelled up the back of my neck and into my hair, causing me to gasp against his lips.

I squeaked when I felt my body being lifted off the ground, opening my eyes when Alek set me on his lap like I weighed nothing.

We were both breathing heavily, our foreheads pressed against one another.

"Can I take your glasses off?" He whispered breathlessly.

I nodded.

He carefully removed them and set them down beside us. Not even a second later, his hands pressed against my back and my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Your lips are absolutely intoxicating, Noah. I can't get enough of you." He murmured quietly, kissing me again.

The way our lips moved against each other, it felt as though we were in sync with every single movement. From the way our heads tilted, to the way we held one another and even the way our tongues just fit perfectly together.

I could feel myself hardening with every second that passed and eventually I couldn't hold back my moan.

"You're so perfect, Noah."

_________________________

"Hey, Chris?" I rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey! How'd you sleep? You hungry?"

"No, not really. Actually I was thinking, I'd like to take you up on your job offer. You know, if the offer still stands." I blushed. "I need to get a place of my own and I can't do that with only working weekends at Daisy's." Even though I wish they'd give me more hours, they can't afford another full-time employee. I gave up that position and now I have to pay the consequences.

"Oh, that's great! You're hired." He grinned.

"Um, you're not going to like interview me?" I asked.

"No, why would I? I know you and I can train you on things you don't know how to do. I'll even give you an advance so you can find a place sooner if you'd like. Not that I want you out of here, but I can tell you like having your own space. I just want you to be happy."

"You really don't have to do all of that for me."

"I don't have to but I want to. I know what it's like to go through hard times in life. It's always easier when you have a good support system and that's what i'm here for."

"You're the best friend I could ever ask for. I love you." I smiled, hugging Chris for the thousandth time.

"You'd do the same for me, I know you would. Now how about me and you go apartment shopping today then tomorrow you can start your first shift." He wiggled his brows playfully.

"You're sure?" I asked.

"Damn rights I am. We can see if Fox wants to come too! Well make it the best day. Just the three of us!"

"Okay sure. That sounds really nice. I'm going to go get dressed!"

I ran off to my room and grabbed a change of clothes. I was too excited so I just grabbed whatever I could and ran back down to meet Chris.

"Okay, Fox is on his way. I already have a couple places to go look at, but if you don't like it make sure you tell me cause there's a ton of listings we can check out."

I nodded and went into the living room with Chris. We watched TV for about half an hour before Fox pulled up, honking the horn for us to come out.

"Well, you ready to find your new apartment?"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

King's Guard Door kara

Algemene fictie

3M 119K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
139K 6.4K 35
✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...
1.2M 49.5K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...