His and Her Rules

Por kidd101

A Zatima Story Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28

Chapter 27

1.4K 83 10
Por kidd101

Since they got married Zac had started sharing his calendar with Fatima so that she always had an idea of what his days looked like and when he might need to work late or travel for work. In an effort to support her career, Zac also helped Fatima with any prep work she had to do for her cases and insisted on always being in the courtroom when she started a new trial.

He had been working a lot of late nights in the last week as he was gearing up to buy and take over a Silicon Valley fintech start-up. Fatima knew a lot more about blockchain than she ever thought she would after Zac had casually brought up the company during one of their conversations his eyes had lit up when she asked a question and that led to a whole TED talk from him on the topic.

He'd asked her opinion on some of the moves he planned to make and she was thrilled when he followed her advice and he started to share more about his investments and takeovers asking her opinion on all of it. The takeover had also been keeping him in meetings for most of the day so she was surprised when he turned up at her office in the middle of the day.

"Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you were in meetings all day today," she said hugging him

"I am but after the last few days I decided to block out some time in my calendar to come and see my baby," he replied not letting her go.

"Haha, so you put a fake meeting in your calendar to come and see me? Zac, you see me at home every day,"

"Yes, I did because these stupid meetings are always running late and by the time I get home I'm so tired I barely have anything left in the tank,"

"Babe..."

"No Ti you are my number one priority, so I'm making adjustments. I don't like coming home so tired we can barely have a decent conversation, you deserve better than that,"

"I love you and I appreciate you for always putting me first, and I also appreciate how hard you're working for us,"

"I love you, and you know I gotta put the work in to support your shoe fetish and them Christian Louboutin's ain't cheap,"

"No they are not, but you love them Christian Louboutin's,"

"Yes I do, especially when they are wrapped around my waist,"

"You always gotta take it there," she says laughing

That had happened a week ago and he had shown up to her office the next few days and they would just hang out and talk. He was currently away on a work trip in San Francisco to close the deal on the start-up and had been gone for about 3 days. He usually called her as soon as he got to his hotel room to cleanse his pallet after a day of meetings with his wife's company and tonight was no different. She answered on the second ring

"Happy 3 month anniversary," he says with a grin when she answers

"Zac that's not a thing," she says smiling knowing he was serious

"Says who? I will celebrate all our milestones thank you very much. I will celebrate the day we met, our first date, the first time I saw you naked...oh wait that was the same day," he says laughing

Laughing she says "Boy don't try me,"

"I got you an anniversary gift and it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow BUT if you're not celebrating then I will send it back,"

"Why you gotta be so dramatic, babe? I was just messing with you. Happy 3 month anniversary to you too baby,"

"Ha, that's what I thought."

"I miss you,"

"Ugh I miss you too, I'm going through withdrawals right now and I think everyone is about tired of me at this point causing I've been snapping at everyone, might have to hand out a few bonuses when all this is done,"

"Haha, I've been moppy, Andi pulled me aside today and told me to get my shit together,"

"I'm thinking if we haven't wrapped up by Friday you should get the jet and get over here,"

"Hmm, that sounds like a good idea actually,"

"Good and maybe you can bring some of your work and work from here for a couple of days,"

"Yea I can do that too,"

"That's wassup, I'll let the pilot know,"

"Have you eaten yet?"

"I think I had a sandwich at some point,"

"I don't like that, I'm ordering you room service,"

"You just love bossing me around don't you?"

"I'm your wife, how did you think this was going to go?"

"I love it though,"

They continue talking about how their day went and Zac gets his food delivered and eats while on the phone with his wife.

"It's getting late there, you getting ready for bed?"

"Yea, just getting into bed now,"

"What are you wearing?"

"Zachary Taylor, really?"

"What? I'm just asking a question,"

"Uh huh, but to answer your question I'm wearing one of your t-shirts,"

"Oh, word?"

"Yea, it smells like you and it's the only way I can sleep without you here. Well that and sleeping on your side of the bed," warmth spreads in the centre of his chest

"Shit, that Zacquil got you feeling like that?"

"Shut up,"

"For real though I wish I was there with you,"

"Me too,"

"What would we be doing if I was there? nudge nudge wink wink"

She makes a strangled little noise and then laughs "You have the subtlety of a brick through the window,"

"Oh, I got a brick for you alright,"

"Haha, fuck it," she says exhaling a soft breath that has him clenching "If you were here, we would be lying in bed kissing, and not just any kissing, I'm talking about that slow, lazy kissing that goes on and on and on till your lips are sensitive and we're kind of just breathing each other in,"

"Hmm, the kind where we're just exploring and melting into each other, go on," he says his breath picking up

"Yea, then you'd be running your hands all over me everywhere all at once,"

"Hmm, and I would slide my hands under that t-shirt for better access, " he rasps out

"And you would trail butterfly kisses down my neck, barely touching my skin but I would feel you burning a trail down to my collarbone,"

"You would offer more access to your neck, wanting more kisses,"

"My nipples are so hard right now," she says with a gentle whisper

"They have my attention, as I slide that t-shirt off you,"

She moans and his gut clenches as her moan glides over his skin and he lowers his hand down over his stomach and unbuckles his belt and frees his dick to ease the pressure.

He bites his lip then continues, "What happens next Ti?"

"You put your mouth on my aching nipples, teasing at first with long lazy licks" her voice is light and agitated

"Fuck, baby," he says fisting himself tighter knowing she is touching herself as well

"You suck harder when I arch into your mouth, flicking my nipple with your tongue, giving me what I need," she pauses "Fuck Zac, they throb," her breath is coming on faster now,

He shudders and closes his eyes tight, "Pinch them for me Ti," his voice is a stroke along breasts.

At the sound of his plea, she does as she's told and her moan thick with need echoes through the phone making his dick jump in response and he can feel her tight nipple in his mouth.

"Is that making you wet?"

"Dripping between my thighs," she says with a soft breath

"Hmm, I would touch you and spread all that wetness around,"

"Zac," as if obeying his command does as he says and shivers break out all over her

"I would also kiss my way down your belly to your clit to ease that ache then fuck you with my fingers, nice and slow your eye on me watching what I do to you until you scream my name,"

"Yes Zac," she says breathlessly following his instructions and inserting two fingers into her pussy, he is now fully jacking himself leaking pre-cum as he moves his fist harder and faster.

"Ummm, shit Ti, you'd want me to sink into you?" every inch of him vibrates.

"Yes,"

"Work your tight pussy like an animal?".

"Ummm yes, Zac fuck me, I can't take it any longer," she moans all disjointed

"Cum for me baby," he manages and it's a miracle words come out as they both go faster and harder.

"I'm cummmming," sounding almost pained she screams as she reaches her climax and it's that sound that sends him over the edge "Fuuuuck Ti," as he cums shooting across his abs.

They are both silent for a moment then he breaks the silence

"You good TI?'

"Ye-" her voice cracks and she has to clear her throat, "I'm good,"

"Fuck Friday I need you on the jet tomorrow,"

The next day Fatima was on the jet after work knowing her flight would land around the time he finished work when her flight landed he was there waiting for her and he was a sight for sore eyes. She rushes to him and he picks her up spinning her which makes her giggle, then he kisses her like they had all the time in the world. After their reunion, he told her that he had to go back to the office since there was a possibility of closing on the start-up that night and that would free up their weekend.

Back at the office, Fatima is sitting in his lap as he finishes up on the paperwork because she insisted on going with him instead of going to the hotel. After about 2 hours she tells him it's time to take a break and asks him to dance with her and they dance on his desk.

At the end of the night, Zac closed on the deal and took his wife back to his hotel suite where he didn't waste any time getting them both naked and showing her exactly how much he'd missed her.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.5K 1.2K 26
A Zatima Story❤️
60.9K 2.9K 44
A Zatima Story
60.1K 4.6K 39
Expect, The Unexpected.
66.5K 3K 35
A different kind of Zatima story