πŸ”ž HIS OBSESSION πŸ”ž (Craving...

Da Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... Altro

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 36&37

1.8K 121 17
Da Payu_Rain20

                             ★★★

JEON INVESTMENT***

RESEARCH ANALYST TEAM***

Felix stared into space dreamily, a pen in his mouth. His mind was all over his hot Boss, he couldn't even sleep last night as he was just thinking about him.

"Is there really a human being as hot as he is?" He asked aloud.

"Hmm? What?" Jessi asked, glancing at him with the corner of her eyes.

"He's just so hot," Felix smiled.

"Who?" Jessi asked, finally staring at him.

"The CEO"

"Everyone knows he's hot, but don't go near him or else you're gonna lose your job just like Jojo," Jessi said.

That snapped Felix out of his thoughts. He faced Jessi.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"The CEO hates it when you make advances on him, you can lose your job just because of that" Jessi said.

"Whoa! He's strict tho, if you see the way he acted yesterday" Felix shook her head.

"But he's the best, I can bet that" Jessi smiled.

Felix smiled.

"I wish I can have an excuse to see him today, too bad he's on a trip" he mumbled.

"The secretary is really lucky to go along with him"

"Yes, he is," Jessi agreed.

"I can't wait to see him again," Felix said to himself.

***

Jungkook stared at Jimin who was looking so embarrassed. It was obvious in his face as he had totally gone red.

He couldn't believe Jimin would slap a woman just because he was talking to him. And, he addressed him as his man!

He faced his cousin who was still in total shock due to the slap she just received.

"I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I thought you were..."

"Who's he?" The lady asked Jungkook, cutting Jimin off.

Jimin bit his lips.

*Good job Jimin, you just ended up disgracing yourself* his subconsciousness mocked.

"My boyfriend," Jungkook said.

"My jealous and possessive boyfriend" he added, staring at Jimin with a grin on his face.

"Your boyfriend? You mean your boyfriend?"

Jimin was expecting her to shout or to insult him but she did the other thing. She pulled him to a sisterly hug.

"Oh my! This is so shocking!" The lady screamed happily.

"You don't have to embarrass me, Bibi" Jungkook mumbled

"Oh my! You're so beautiful, very beautiful" Bibi smiled, still hugging Jimin.

"You're not mad at me?" Jimin asked slowly.

Bibi shook her head.

"Why would I? It's totally understandable, dear" she said.

She broke the hug to stare at him.

"You don't have to feel bad, okay? I actually love it though, keep acting this way so those ugly bitches will stay clear off your man" she said.

"That's enough, you should go and do what I asked of you" Jungkook said.

"Oh right! I'll be back soon" Bibi smiled at Jimin before walking away.

Jimin felt relieved. He couldn't imagine what would have happened if Bibi wasn't the friendly type.

He turned to Jungkook, he glared at him before walking back to the suite.

Jungkook went after him.

"Stay away from my man? That sounds cool" he said when they entered the suite.

"Shut your mouth," he warned.

"If you hadn't left me here, that wouldn't have happened. You should have just explained it to me before I made a fool out of myself!" He half yelled.

"And I ended up saving you, remember?" He raised his brow.

"Just get lost!" He tried to walk away but he held his hand.

"Okay, I'm sorry," he said.

"I hate it when you're mad at me, so I'm sorry" he said.

Jimin could feel the anger  leaving his body. Why wouldn't it when he was busy acting like this?

"Gosh, I don't know how to face her again. I still feel embarrassed"

"Bibi isn't that kind of person. Besides, she's so happy that you're my boyfriend... So, it's fine" Jungkook shrugged.

"About that.... Do we have to fool her too? I mean, this isn't real" Jimin said.

"Well, you started it first," he reminded him.

"That was because I was angry," he blurted out.

"Angry at what? That I was talking to another woman?" He asked.

"Yes! I was mad!"

Jimin imagined himself saying that.

"Perhaps, are you jealous?" He smirked.

"I'm not" he removed his hand from his and walked away.

Jungkook grinned.

"He's just driving me crazy," he said to himself.

****

MINUTES LATER***

Bibi returned back, she's the one who would be dressing Jimin up for the Gala. She stays in Italy, so Jungkook called her to fix Jimin up.

"My cousin is so lucky" Bibi said as she fixed Jimin's face.

Jungkook already excused them. He went to dress up, so he'll be picking him when it's the time for the party.

"I don't get you," Jimin said.

"He's lucky to have a beautiful man like you, I really hope you won't break his heart too" Bibi said.

"Was his heart broken before?"

"Yea, eight years ago. He was still so young then, she just had to leave him. Jungkook almost died, it was really heartbreaking" Bibi said.

"He went into coma for three years, he tried to take his life, thankfully, he was rescued before he could do so"

"Was that the reason why he became a playboy?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. He couldn't bring himself to fall in love again. According to him, all women and men too are the same"

"I was so surprised when he introduced you as his boyfriend to me, he's never done that  And, I can see that you love him with the way you acted earlier, I was really impressed" she chuckled.

"Don't break his heart please, I know I can trust you.... Can I?"

Jimin nodded. Was that the reason why Jungkook acted that way towards him when they first met each other? Because his heart was broken?

***

THREE HOURS LATER, 8PM***

Jungkook stood outside the hotel, checking his wristwatch at intervals. He already called Bibi and she told him Jimin will be out soon.

He brought out his phone and was about to dial Bibi's number again when Jimin came out of the hotel.

His phone fell from his hand in shock as his eyes beheld another version of Jimin.

This man in front of him was dressed in such a way that he lost his breath merely staring at him.

He was putting on an off the shoulder sequined black gown, with slits at the sides of the gown. A pair of black heels, a clutch and a show stopping piece of jewelry.

**The cloth Jimin wore in my imagination**

He was looking so breathtaking and he found himself falling for him over and over again.

The moment Jimin's eyes landed on Jungkook, his breath seized. He was putting on a tuxedo and he looked very hot in it.

He walked slowly to him for fear of falling flat on his face. He got to him and Jungkook couldn't resist himself from placing a short kiss on his cheek.

"You're looking so beautiful, Cara Mia" he whispered hotly.

Jimin's breath hitched. His voice sounded so sexy in his ears. And what did he just call him?

Cara Mia?

Jungkook pulled back. He bent and picked his phone.

"Stay by my side or I wouldn't mind killing any man that tries to get close to you" he said.

Jimin chuckled.

"I wouldn't mind ripping a girl's head if she tries to make advances on you" he said.

Jungkook smiled.

"Don't worry, I'm all yours" he winked.

Bibi cleared her throat to remind them of her presence.

"You guys can take this lovey-dovey to bed later, but for now, you have to keep going," she said.

"Sure. Thanks for the job well done, Bibi. Will make sure I see you soon" Jungkook said.

He turned and frowned when he noticed his guards were busy staring at Jimin.

"What are y'all looking at?" He yelled.

They quickly looked away.

Bibi laughed.

Jimin and Jungkook entered the car and it drove out of sight.

****

MARK HOTEL***

The car stopped just when it arrived at the hotel. The chauffeur got down from the car and quickly opened the door for Jungkook.

Jungkook placed his foot on the red carpet which was spread on the floor. He stretched his hand towards Jimin, he accepted it and stepped out of the car.

Different flashing of lights filled the air as Jungkook and Jimin walked inside the hotel elegantly.

"Wow! It's Jungkook!"

"Who's that lady beside him? She's so beautiful"

**Everyone was calling Jimin a lady because of the way he dressed**🤭

"Jungkook is just so hot, gosh I'm tripping"

The women in the hotel couldn't help but to fall for Jungkook which was annoying the men they were with.

"I so much hate attention," Jimin whispered as all eyes were on them.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna leave your side" Jungkook smiled charmingly at him.

A man walked to them.

"Thanks for coming, Jungkook," he said.

He glanced at Jimin.

"Your woman is so beautiful" he complimented, ogling at his body.

Jungkook frowned.

"If you don't take your eyes off my man right now, I won't hesitate to bring you down" he warned daringly.

"Man?"

"None of your goddamn business " he said coldly.

The man swallowed hard.

"I'm sorry" he said and quickly walked away.

"You don't have to be so rude, yunno?" Jimin said.

Jungkook scoffed.

"I hate it when they stare at what's mine," he said.

Jimin blushed.

They came across different business men who wouldn't stop staring at Jimin.

Jimin felt uncomfortable with their stares and he held unto Jungkook tightly.

"Jeon Jungkook?" They heard a voice behind them.

Jungkook turned and he smirked when his eyes landed on Jay Park.

"Jay Park" he said.

"I wasn't expecting you here," Jay said.

He glanced at Jimin and he couldn't believe his eyes. Was there someone as beautiful as this?

"Take your eyes off my man" Jungkook said.

Jay got angry with that statement but he controlled himself.

Must Jungkook have everything?

**POV Me_Excuse you bro, are you gay?? Stop gawking at his glorious body🙄**

"Baby, here you are. I was looking all over the place for you" Hwasa said as she approached him.

Her eyes widened when she saw Jungkook. He was looking hotter than before.

"Jun... Jungkook?" She whispered in shock.

Jungkook' gaze hardened when he set his eyes on hers.

The woman who was behind his playboy life. The woman who tore his heart, the one who broke him without repair.

The one he almost died for.... Hwasa.

TBC...

What do you think it's gonna happen next?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

517K 10.3K 27
Our young demigods are about to face a horror only known to some of their kind. Highschool. Th...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
55.3K 2.7K 26
"Being a father doesn't start when the child is born, it starts when the mother is pregnant" The Oberoi family broke up into two separate families. T...
463K 23K 51
What happens when you put two sex addicts that absolutely despise each other in one room? Boom. Disaster. That's what. #1 Jikook #1 Bottomjimin #1 to...