Twisted wonderland x OP Reader

Da MyBeckyLynchr

This is my first story and it is about you, reader. One night, you get transported into another world called... Altro

Introduction
Characters part 1
Characters part 2
Welcome to the villain's world
New residence
About Y/n's powers
First day, first problems
Escaping expulsion
Crimson ruler (All because of a tart)
Crimson ruler (A tart for a tart)
Crimson ruler (Unbirthday party)
Crimson ruler (To defeat a tyrant)
Crimson ruler (Overblot/Awakening)
🌹Crimson ruler🌹
Lion heart (Incidents)
Lion heart (Speculation)
Lion heart (Investigation)
Lion heart (Be prepared)
Lion Heart (Let the show begin)
Lion heart (Overblot//Awakening)
🦁Lion heart🦁
Sea witch (Rest before the test)
Sea witch (Deal with it)
Sea witch (Dealing with other things)
Sea witch (Suffering...)
Sea witch (Deal with the devil)
Sea witch (Planning)
Sea witch (Poor unfortunate fool)
Sea witch (Overblot///Awakening)
🌊Sea witch🌊
Charming genie (Fall activities)
Charming genie (Winter holiday)
Charming genie (Not alone)
Charming genie (Strange stay)
Charming genie (We want out)
Charming genie (Down you go)
Charming genie (Caught you!)
Charming genie (Overblot)
Charming genie (Awakening)
🧞‍♂️Charming genie🧞‍♂️
intemporal queen (Voice)
Intemporal queen (Practice)
Intemporal queen (Auditions)
Intemporal queen (Take a bow)
Intemporal queen (Training camp)
Intemporal queen (Rehearsals)
Intemporal queen (Tic-Tac)
Intemporal queen (Alone time)
Intemporal queen (Culture fair)
Intemporal queen (Stage presence)
Intemporal queen (Overblot)
Intemporal queen(...)
Intemporal queen (.Awakening.)
👑Intemporal queen👑
⌚Intemporal queen⌚
Eternal flame (What happened?)
Eternal flame (Last fair day)
Eternal flame (Time to burn)
Portal
Eternal flame (Some peace)
Eternal flame (After peace...)
(I'm sorry to do this) Announcement
A new one
Eternal flame (Trouble in paradise)
Eternal flame (Time to go)
Eternal flame (Let's get into it)
Eternal flame (Went from 0 to 10)

Happy valentines day❣️

900 26 14
Da MyBeckyLynchr

Greetings lovelies. I hope all of you spend an incredible day whether it is with your significant other(s), your friend(s), your family or with yourself who is also an important and lovable person.

I personally don't have any plans so I thought of giving you some aperitif while we all are waiting. I am in the english server and still waiting for book 6, I have been sick for a long time now but seeing that this story has many votes makes me happy.

So here's for you, an introspective on the boys' feelings.

💖

Riddle was skeptical of Y/n at first, thinking Y/n was a troublemaker but he ended up liking them after they got interested with the rules. They weren't what he assumed, they had so much respect and consideration, they learned the rules and were on his level. It is after his overblot, learning their common past and receiving their help and support that he fell.
"My dear Y/n, you shall stay with me from now on. Hm? Why yes, it is a rule."

Trey liked Y/n, they cared about everyone and helped his dorm members. He liked them, more than he thought. He couldn't understand why he would get so flustered at them calling him hubby even if it was just a joke. It is only after they comforted him and helped Riddle that he understood his feelings. Now he really wants this nickname to be a reality.
"You really are the sweetest thing to ever happen to us all. I might be addicted."

Cater liked Y/n from the start, they were just so intriguing and interesting so of course he would like to get closer to them. He couldn't quite understand his attraction toward them but he knew he loved them. They were just so... them, beautiful, strong, true and caring. As time went by, his love only grew more and more for them and now, he always wants to be with them.
"N/N! I love you so much! You changed our lives. I can't live without you now."

Ace and Y/n had a pretty rough start. He didn't like them but they were just so stupidly pretty. They weren't friends at first, he didn't think this would ever change but they did help him and he owed them. They became friends afterward, sometimes bickering or joking around but it's all cool. Plus they were always here to help, making him face it, he loved them.
"I guess I like you... but it's only just a little bit. Okay? Fine! I love you. Happy?"

Deuce and Y/n started out nicely, they both liked each other. He became admirative of them with their strength and wit and he learned more sides of them. Their cheeky and flirtatious nature was flustering to him but there was much more. They were so kind and caring. They didn't judge nor mock him but understood him. That's when he admitted his feelings.
"You are really important to me. I'd like to be an important part of your life too."

💛

Leona didn't care that much about Y/n at first then they encountered and he was left with a bitter impression, they were too cheeky to his taste. To top it all, they hindered his plans, he hated them, wanted to find a way to get rid of them. But they still helped and acknowledged him. He fell from high and as they promised, they'll have to stay by his side.
"No, you can't leave. Let's just rest. Comfort doesn't exist without you now."

Ruggie didn't really care about Y/n either, after "meeting" them, he just thought they were funny but after officially meeting them, he was met with their angry and scary side. He was scared of them and didn't want anything to do with them. After everything was solved though, they showed him their gentle side which he immediately fell in love with.
"I used to be afraid of you getting close to me but now I'm afraid you'll get away."

Jack only thought of Y/n as a nuisance at first, they just wanted to touch his tail. His opinion took a drastic turn after they showcased their determined, dependable and strong side though. He'd have to admit it, they were a good person, brave and cool. He could try to deny it but with that many people infatuated with them, he'd have to accept his feelings.
"Well, you're smart, cool, captivating-! Ah! No! Forget it! I didn't say anything!"

💟

Azul saw profit in them, first because of their powers then because they became the legal owner of the ex-Ramshackle dorm. He only got invested in them as a person after the tweels fell for them. After some time, he understood why and learned how intelligent and ingenious they were. It's after the love and comfort they gave him after his overblot that he fell.
"Angelfish, sign this contract to ensure we'll stay together for the better and the worst."

Jade and Floyd both met Y/n at the same time. Unlike any other person they encountered, Y/n wasn't scared of them. Y/n was so intriguing they had to spend more time with their new-found interest. The twins already have osmosis with one another, nobody ever thought somebody could keep up with them but Y/n seemed to have the personality, the strength and the energy to match with them. The tweels thought they were just going to be a hobby like any other but they became so much more they could ever imagine. The only one they could get along with like that and they weren't getting bored any time soon or anytime at all with how full of surprise they were. They understood early on that they fell in love and were determined to have them.
"You are so fascinating, Angelfish. How will you take responsibility for stealing my heart?"
"Angelfish! Let me squeeze you. Of course you can squeeze me too but we can't ever let go."

💝

Kalim liked Y/n from the ceremony since they helped him from the fire, he felt thankful toward them. Now, Kalim likes a lot of people so he didn't associate his feelings for Y/n as romantic feelings. He just loved spending time with them, their time together was amazing, they were amazing to him. It would probably take Jamil to explain his own feelings.
"You call me sunshine but you're the one that illuminates all my days! I love you!"

Jamil was just exasperated, Kalim just took Y/n and he was skeptical at first then they got really along with Kalim, playing together with matching personalities so he was even worse, thinking there was another Kalim. They surprised him though, showing maturity, discipline, understanding his condition and even encouraging him, making his heart beat for them.
"Asfi Genie, You may make all my wishes come true but I could never let you go."

💜

Vil's love for Y/n was progressive. They made a good first impression and didn't disappoint since then. They were a mere potato among a bunch of tubers then they became a promising kartoffel. As time passed, he saw how alike the two of them were and how much this schatz understood him. He knew he loved them and finally admitted it, calling them his Liebe.
"I don't believe in fate, Liebe, but it seems like you and I were just meant to be."

Rook is a lover of everyone and everything. Of course he'd admire Y/n's beauty too but that doesn't place them above others for Rook. Now, what places them above others is their personality and the attention they attract, being able to get along with so many different people, making everything better and everyone fall. Cupidon struck him after Vil.
"Beauty can be seen everywhere but yours is envoutante. Are you my divinité?"

Epel wasn't into any of it. He knew Y/n and everything but he didn't acknowledge them, they were "too girly" to his opinion and he got super mad at how much they reminded him of Vil. It was Deuce's confession that gave him a new insight and they showed him just how awesome and strong they could be, changing his mind. Maybe he could follow their lead.
"I never thought I'd end up like the others but I guess I'll have to work for your love too."

❤️‍🔥

Idia got startled the first time he met Y/n but they were so soft and gentle with him he couldn't help feeling at ease with them. He normally hates being around people but with them it's just different, he just appreciate their company, to the point where he wants them to come to him. Even if so many people swirl around them, he wants to be with them too.
"I don't know why you like me, we're like night and day... Not that I'm complaining!"

Ortho got intrigued because his brother was interested in someone. His brother normally doesn't even have friends irl but for him to be enamored with a real person, they must be awesome and they were, nice and kind, able to instantly earn his trust and be considered as a new addition to his family as their sibling in law. He is rooting for his brother.
"System updated. You are now registered as my sibling. This setting is permanent."

🖤

Malleus' encounter with Y/n was just a coincidence that evolved into curiosity. They didn't seem afraid of him even while knowing who he was. Chatting with him, joking with him, inviting him and even hugging him. This was so new for him but he was glad he made a friend, friend that he soon realized he actually loved way more than that thanks to Lilia's explanation.
"My dearest, you gave me way more than anything I had ever expected. Thank you."

Lilia liked Y/n from the ceremony. As they said, the two became good friends, their dynamic was funny and they appeared as the best of pals. Sometimes he acted like a caring father, fixing daddy issues but he is not their dad and he won't let the youngsters have all of them. After all, they are his perfect match and the one that turned it all upside down after all those centuries.
"I never thought I'd form a family nor fall in love. They surprised me and you did too."

Silver just followed Lilia and trusted his judgement since he liked Y/n. He ended up liking them too since they were strong and reliable. Y/n was like the knight in shining armor and the princess at the same time, plus they're a perfect pillow. He didn't understand why he would get so flustered when they teased him, another one that will need Lilia's explanation.
"I had this dream, a god- Oh! sorry, you're so ethereal sometimes I forget you're real."

Sebek thought of them as yet another lowly human but turns out they are way more powerful than any human so they might be worth some of his time. They're even stronger than him? He might have been a little bitter at first but he knows how to express respect to the most experienced. Waka-sama and Lilia-sama love them? Well, does that mean he could too?
"You earned my respect, Y/n-sama. What do you mean by 'love too', Lilia-sama?!"

💗

All of the staff loves Y/n platonically. They don't cause problems like the other students, to the contrary they solve said problems. 

Crowley appreciated them from the start and saw their talent and their powers, he doesn't know what happened to them but he feels like they didn't get enough love which he thinks they deserve, he isn't even thinking about their "home" now, he wants to adopt them so much. 

Crewel knows the effect he has on them and just plays with it even though both know this isn't going to evolve, he knows they didn't have good parents nor a good childhood so he wants to help them and curse their parents but he doesn't think Crowley would be a good parent.

Trein already sees himself as their father. As the person Lucius trusted instantly, he knew he could trust them too. They were smart and polite, making him wish they were actually his child so then they wouldn't have had to go through this past they don't like to remember.

Sam has only seen their happy and cheery side which he already liked but when you got friends on the other side, they tell you everything people don't say, he knows they have a dark side they don't show anybody but he'd like them to open up so he could help without seeming pushy.

Garvas actually liked them, they were strong so they had his respect. He isn't really mind game so less talk and more muscle, that actually helps Y/n get things out of their head so they're kinda thankful for him being all brawl. For them, he could actually be a pretty good coach.

💓

Grim wasn't thinking anything of Y/n at first but they revealed to be quite nice and considerate, validating him and helping him realize his dream. They acted a little much like his parent but it was nice, having someone who cares about you and on who you can rely on. Even though their powers are wild as hell and they're terrifying when they're mad, he still likes and cares for them.

💞

Che'nya likes Y/n, he would like to steal them from Trey and Riddle just to tease them. If only they could spend more time together.

Riddle's mother may have learned about the powerful being but this one is just waiting to finally meet her to be able to punch her.

Trey, Cater, Ace and Deuce talked to their families about their friends, making them wonder if the one called Y/n was really just a friend.

Cheka sees Y/n as His unca Leona's lover and his aunca. He talked about it to his father Farena who praised Leona for finding a partner, making this one growl.

Najma is a fan of Vil so seeing Y/n on one of his post intrigued her, they were just as beautiful as him. Were they dating? What's sure is that her brother seemed interested in them so why not taunt him by getting close to them.

Neige became a fan of Y/n instantly after hearing their song, he watched their whole performance in Scarabia multiple times, just falling in love more and more with their voice. He was so happy when he finally met them.

The dwarfs also like them. They were reliable and the only nice and sweet person they met at NRC. They'd like to become friends with them.

💌

"I love you but not love love you, I just wanna stay with you forever... Okay, maybe I love you."

"I don't talk like that." Y/n rolled their eyes at their other self.

"How about you try it out then?" They smirked.

"..." They just huffed.

They giggled before continuing "Y/n M/n L/n, a beautiful, smart and strong person but with so many issues they don't trust nor love anyone but after coming into Twisted wonderland, their attitude changed and they felt so deeply emotionally connected with the boys at Night Raven College that they felt The one feeling they thought they would never ever have to deal with for all eternity, Love. They may try to push these feelings away but they're just too strong and just keep coming back. Now what will I do? What will you do? What will we do?"

Y/n rolled their eyes at their dramatic monologue "Coming into this world wasn't a vacation after all. Those boys took so much of our time, space and effort, things that are the most important to us and that we can't afford to lose."

They hummed.

"But..."

"Oh yes! There is a but!" They exclaimed excitedly.

"But... I feel like I am so ready to spend and lose more of these just for them."

"We love them..."

"Hm. They've already become too important. I wonder how our original self will handle these feelings."

"Only time will tell us."

Until then, may love be on your way.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

356 18 10
Some random stories, and other stuff on Twisted Wonderland(+ocs). I might vent sometims too.
50.6K 2.1K 33
Post overblot, Riddle learns that love often fails to follow expectation. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to D...
33.3K 1.3K 31
Azul needs help recovering from his past and romancing a pretty girl. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to Disney...
18.3K 801 27
𝙀𝙔𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙔: 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩. ♡ To put it simply, You died. Murdered, to be...