Ducktales The Big Brother of...

Por A_Lazy_Guy31

Y/N Duck the first hatch of Della Duck,5 years older than the triplets (in the beginning all of them were 10... Más

Lets make a appearance voting about Y/N cause why not
Prolouge
Name change time...
Guys, we need to talk...
How Paths Came to Meet
Christmas Special!
Woo-oo!
Escape To/From Atlantis
The Great Dime Chase
Daytrip of Doom!
The Beagle Birthday Massacre!
The Impossible Summit of Mt. Neverrest!
"Terror of the Terra-firmians!"
The House of the Lucky Gander!
The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!
McMystery at McDuck McManor!

The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra!

243 7 6
Por A_Lazy_Guy31

The episode begins with a look of the Sunchaser crashed near the Pyramid.

Cut to the inside of the Pyramid, a hand is reaching out from sand, and turns out it's Scrooge. Scrooge gets out of the quicksand, then helps the others.

Webby:And that's why you don't scream while sinking in quicksand.

Y/N:Why would I try to scream and swallow sand!?

Louie:Webby, please don't tell me how to die! coughs

Webby:Don't worry, I've read all about the ancient pyramids. I'll show you the ins and outs.

Louie:Would love to focus on the outs. 

(Scroogelights up a torch, then he swipes through an ancient hieroglyphs on the wall.)

Scrooge:Hahaha! I was right! The tomb of Toth-Ra, Bringer of the Sun. I've been searching for decades and—eating noises coming from behind

Scrooge:Launchpad,Y/N!

Launchpad:(eating a burrito) Mmm. Did you... want a bite?

Y/N:I think I have another one. *Y/N Holds A Burrito For Scrooge To Take*

Scrooge:This is the last of the lost pyramids, show some respect! (he knocks off Launchpad's burrito)

Scrooge leaves, then Launchpad grabs another burrito from his jacket.

Launchpad:Sorry, Mr. McD.

Y/N:No problem Launchpad. 

Y/N Gets another burrito.

Dewey:Oh, man! What if there's a whole army of mummies down here?

Huey:Unlikely. Mummification was an expensive process meant for royalty. It'd be rare for more than one mummy...

Dewey's face starts to frown

Huey:Toth-Ra was pretty rich. I bet there's at least six.

Louie:Rich? What are we talking? Jewels, antiquities, what?

Huey:Pharaohs from this period were typically entombed with treasure, servants, jars full of vital organs.

Louie:Ignoring the bad parts. See you in the treasure room. Wee!

Y/N:Organs were treasure back then!

ScroogeCareful!

Scrooge opens the entrance door.

Dewey:That was pretty anti-climactic

A trapdoor suddenly opens, causing them to fall to a tunnel. There's two different tunnels again, Webby and Louie fell into the tunnel while the rest fell into the other.Launchpad, Scrooge, Huey,Dewey and Y/N fell and lands into a mysterious place. Then a group starts circling them.

Dewey:Mummies!

Y/N:Thougth you say none would be here Huebert!

Scrooge:Behind me! They could be dangerous. Speak, you ancient miscreants!

Villager:Hey, what's up?

opening theme

Launchpad:Hey, if those are mummies, I'd hate to see daddies, am I right?

Y/N:Not that kind of mummy Launchapd.

(The Group is now looking at the "mumies" being weirded out)

Scrooge:Greetings, minions of Toth-Ra! We are Scrooge McDuck and family.

Launchpad:Hey, if you guys are mummies, then I'd hate to see— (Y/N elbows him in the gut)

Scrooge:And associates. From the outside.

Villagers:Outside?

Scrooge:We mean you no harm.

Huey:If you could just show us where your sacred treasure room is?

Scrooge:Oh, shh, shh, shh, You'll forgive the lad. we're just used to the mummies in the Pyramids being, well, eh, dead.

The villagers starts laughing and Scrooge,Y/N and Launchpad joins in the laugh awkwardly.

Villager:We are not mummies, we merely dress in this manner to honor our powerful and fashion-forward leader. I am Amunet, leader of the descendants of the servants of Pharaoh Toth-Ra. For thousands of years, our families have served the Pharaoh. And our society has thrived.

 Seller #1: I'll give you good deal, buy my sand!

Seller #2: Buy my sand! Buy from me!

Buyer:Aah!

Huey:"Thrive" isn't the word I'd use.

Y/N: More like stayed the same?

Scrooge:Living mummies. There's something you don't see everyday, eh, Webbigail? Webby? Louie?

Scrooge came across Webby's hat that fell in the tunnel.

Amunet:They must've gone down the other shoot. Into, the Pharaoh's forbidden chamber.

Huey:Forbidden?

Y/N:Guess Louie got what he wished for...

Launchpad:Oh no!

Dewey:Lucky!

Scrooge:The poor bairns must be scared out of their wits!

Cut to Louie and Webby inside the forbidden chamber that's filled with gold and treasures

Louie:Wee! Ha-ha-ha! Are we dead? Oh, is this heaven? Ooh!

Webby:The ruby ankh of Neferhotep! The ushabti army of Xerxes the third! A prophecy! "To those who serve the Pharaoh Toth-Ra, he brings golden reward, but beware all those who cross him." And then something I can't quite translate. Something about.. a curse? Being stuck here for all eternity?

Louie:Fine by me!

Webby:Hmm, best not to touch anything until we find Mr. McDuck. Let's go!

Louie:Or.. maybe we stay here! It's a room full of treasures. Scroogie's gonna find it!

Webby:Good thinking. Still, don't touch—

Louie:(to a Khopesh) Well, hello.

Webby:(sighs) —anything.

Cut to Scrooge, Huey, Dewey,Y/N and Launchpad being given a tour by Amunet.

Amunet:And, that's my hut, and that's a public wastehole.

Huey:They're awful close to each other.

Amunet:It does not smell great, but Almighty Toth-Ra decreed this is where I am to live.

Y/N:So you really do everything he says?

Launchpad takes a picture of a skeleton falling from the wastehole.

Amunet:Oh, and here's the Temple of Toth-Ra.

Scrooge:See here Amunet, my kids are trapped. Now you take me to the Pharaoh this instant.

Y/N:Yeah, bad things might happen to them,

Amunet:No need. The Pharaoh will be here soon.

A villager puts an offering to Toth-Ra at the front gate. The Pharaoh rises from the top of the temple.

Scrooge:Bless me, bagpipes.

The gate opens, then a servant takes the offering.

Toth-Ra:Your Pharaoh is... pleased.

Amunet:He has accepted our offering. It is time for our golden reward.

Toth-Ra:I give you... the Sun!

A block from the Pyramid moves, then shines a bright light from the sun only for a few seconds until the one block closes.

Dewey:That's it?

Scrooge:Wait!

Toth-Ra dissapears from the Temple.

Scrooge:Get back here!

Amunet:Great day, everyone! If we skip meals and start harvesting right now, maybe he'll bring us a full hour of Sun tomorrow!

Y/N:You thank for that? 

Huey:You know a mummy doesn't actually bring you the sun, right? The Earth spins on its axis, creating—

Amunet:Aww, not the sharpest sickle in the shed, are you, kid?

Y/N:I gotta say that for you.

Huey:I got a Junior Woodchuck badge in sickle sharpening that says otherwise!

Cut to Webby and Louie'

Louie, trying to pull out the Khopesh that's stuck to the gold

Webby:You should really leave that alone. Basic rule of treasure hunting: If it might be cursed, don't touch it.

Louie:You said you weren't sure what the prophecy meant.

Webby:No, but I am sure it said the golden reward is for those who serve Toth-Ra.

Louie:(stuffing gold coins inside his hoodie) I am serving him. By cleaning up. This place is a mess of treasure!

Webby:Uh, I don't know... Maybe we better—

Louie:Oooh! What's in this weird jar, huh? (he opens the jar, then looks at it and gags) Do not look into those jars.

Webby:Ooh! A kidney!

The door opens, with the servant seeing Louie and Webby.

Sabaf:Intruders!

Louie:We brought that kidney from home, I swear!

Scrooge:Let me in, you decomposing degenerate!

Amunet:Those who enter the pharaoh's chamber never return!

Scrooge:What?

Launchpad:Oh, no!

Scrooge:Louie!

Y/N: Webby!

Amunet:Sorry. Too much?

Scrooge:Isn't there some way you can help us?

Amunet:(Chuckles) I suppose we could just rise up against the all-powerful Toth-Ra, bringer of the golden sun.

Followers of Toth-Ra laughing.

Huey:Yes, that! Do that!

Amunet:Why? We've got food, water, fresh bandages in lieu of pay, a kind and merciful god-king. What's the outside got that we don't?

Y/N:You call that a merciful king?

Scrooge:Toth-Ra has got you working night and day, while you barely got enough to scrape by.

Huey:He doesn't bring you the sun. He keeps it from you!

(Villager Woman Gasps)

Amunet:Sorry, it's just not our way.

Scrooge:Don't you want to feel the sun on your face?

Amunet:Meh.

Scrooge:The wind in your hair?

Amunet:Not really.

Scrooge:Don't you want freedom or glory?

(Launchpad Chomping)

Scrooge:Launchpad!

Launchpad:(Gulps loudly) Oh, sorry. I didn't want my belly to grumble and interrupt your big speech. Like I am right now. (Chomps)

Y/N:Have some for me?

Launchpad:Sure Y/N, *Throws one to Y/N*

Y/N:Thanks pal!

Scrooge:It's bad enough you two to goof around during the greatest archaeological find of our time. But, eh...Realizes the Followers of Toth-Ra are mesmerized by the burrito.

Amunet:Oh, what is that?

Launchpad:Oh, this burrito? Just rice, beans, cheese, your choice of meat wrapped in a delicious tortilla. Mmm, mmm, mmm. Delicious!

The followers taste the burrito.

Amunet:Oh, Where do we get this bo-rrito?

Scrooge:Outside where freedom is.

Y/N:In the glory of the sun.

Villager Man:Bo-rritos are outside?

Villager Woman:We must have Bo-rritos!

Amunet:Rise up against the mighty Toth-Ra!

Followers clamoring.

Scrooge:Seriously, that's what...Oh, never mind. Let's break into the temple!

Y/N:Lets go everyone, for burritos!

Amunet:Yeah, burritos!

Followers of Toth-Ra clamoring.

Webby:Never should've ignored a prophecy. We crossed the pharaoh and now we're doomed!

Sabaf:Silence!

Louie:Aah! But we didn't cross the pharaoh. It was just some lowly guard.

Webby:Feels like a technicality.

Louie:As long as you could talk, you could talk your way out. Trademark: Louie Duck and Y/N Duck. I don't know, this whole thing is a silly mistake.

Sabaf:You were stealing treasure.

Louie:(Gasps) I would never! I'm a new pharaoh in town. Maybe you've heard of me? Lou-Rai, master of all pharaohs. Basically, your boss's boss. you should just let us go before I get angry.

Webby:He'll never buy that.

Sabaf:Pharaoh of pharaohs, huh?

Holding Louie and Webby over a pit of spikes.

Sabaf:There shall be none above Toth-Ra!

Louie and webby screaming.

Sabaf:Into the pit of eternal screams.

Webby:I never thought I'd die in a pit of spikes. I mean, I always hoped.

Sabaf:Prepare to scream, eternally! Or until you hit the bottom.

Louie:Wait a second! You can't do that because, because I have a really good reason and my reason is this--

Webby:Because you've got to perform the proper ceremony first. I don't see any mummification tools, no book of the dead. Are you even a certified high priest?

Sabaf:Well, no, but I--

Webby:There has to be a high priest in attendance. Everyone knows that.

Louie:I definitely knew that. Just check the scroll if you don't believe us. Bye!

Sabaf:Hey!

Louie:Wow, that was quick thinking on that phony sacrifice stuff.

Webby:Oh, that was all real.

Louie:Wait, you were trying to help him kill us?

Webby:If I'm gonna be sacrificed, I'm gonna do it right.

Sabaf:Pretenders! Get back here!

Webby:At least my thing helped. Every time you ignore the rules and pull a Louie, we end up in more trouble.

Louie:Because the rules of this place are nonsense like this. Bird, bird, different bird, snake, leaf. Nonsense!

Webby:Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's...Huh. Actually, this doesn't make sense. This bird is facing the wrong way. Secret passage! Yes!

Scrooge:All right, troops. It won't be easy, but we'll whip you into shape. Defeat that guaze-wrapped reprobate Toth-Ra, and save Louie and Webby.

Dewey:Show 'em what we got, boys!

Followers of Toth-Ra groaning and pretending to be mummies.

Dewey:Good, good. Work on that shamble, Horus. Nice groan, Seth.

Scrooge:What is this?

Dewey:What's more terrifying than an army of mummies limping towards you?

Scrooge:You realize Toth-Ra is a mummy.

Followers of Toth-Ra groaning.

(Villager ManCoughing)

Scrooge:Ugh.

Scrooge walks off.

Dewey:All right, back to one, people. New strategy. What do you know about Frankenstein's?

Followers of Toth-Ra look at each other.

Huey:And then we come at Toth-Ra from both sides.

Huey drawing the plan in the sand. Scrooge walks over to Huey and Amunet.

Amunet:But what about his laser beam eyes?

Y/N:Don't worry about those.

Huey:You've seen these laser eyes?

Amunet:No, but he is all-powerful.

Huey erases the plan and draws a new one.

Huey:Fine, we cause a diversion and sneak around back.

Amunet:But his scarab spies will tell him we're coming.

Huey:Since when does he have scarab spies?

Amunet:Since whenever he wants for he is Toth-Ra, the almighty, all-powerful--Huey:Uh, yeah, yeah, I get it.

Huey erases the plan again. 

Y/N:Do you seriously believe her Huey?

Scrooge walks over to Launchpad.

Launchpad:(Blows a whistles) One, two, three, and four again.

Scrooge:Attaboy, Launchpad. Good to see you're finally taking things seriously.

Launchpad:Fill, fold, roll, and tuck. Real burrito fillings are a lot messier than these practice ones. If you can't tuck those ends, how are you ever gonna to make it through the combination menu?

Scrooge:We're going to die down here.

Cut to Webby's feet walking in the secret passage. The Shot gets wider and we see Webby and Louie walking in the secret passage.

Webby:Now we just follow this trail and we are...Back where we started?

Louie:Louie's on it!

Louie runs over to the khopesh and pulls it out of the treasure and is talking to it.

Louie:(Grunts) How was your day, darling? (Whispers to the khopesh) I missed you.

Louie runs over to the wall that they came in, and puts the khopesh in the crack at the bottom of the wall.Louie(Grunting)Louie gets on top of the khopesh and starts jumping on it.

Webby:Stop touching everything!

Louie stops jumping on the khopesh.

Louie:I'm trying to get out the way we came in.

Louie gets off the khopesh and pulls it out of the wall.

Louie:Plus, we get this sweet souvenir.

Louie points. And Webby looks over her shoulder and starts to run.

Louie:Hey, I think I saw a skeleton over there.

Webby:Really?

Webby stops running.

Webby:Uh, no, no. No time. The prophecy says we'll be cursed if--

Louie walks over to Webby.

Louie:If we cross Toth-Ra, but that can mean anything. Besides, the dumb pharaoh isn't even here.

Louie and Webby jump after hearing a clanging sound, as the top of pillar in the treasure room begins to lower, Webby and Louie walk towards it, and watch as it lowers all the way to the ground, and they see the Pharaoh sitting on a throne.

Toth-Ra:Who dares disturb my chamber?

Louie and Webby move closer to each other until they are standing shoulder to shoulder.

Webby:Uh, I'm Webby. (Chuckles nervously)

Followers of Toth-Ra clamoring towards the pyramid.

Villager Man:Come on, let's go!

Followers of Toth-Ra clamoring at the gates to the pyramid. The Followers break the bars on the gate.

Scrooge:Where are we going?

Followers of Toth-Ra:The pharaoh's throne room!

Scrooge:And what are we going to do?

Followers of Toth-Ra:Anything he asks!

Scrooge:No! You're gonna stand up for yourselves while I rescue my kids.

Villager Man:Right, but if we attack Toth-Ra, and he tells us to surrender, we should do that, right?

Amunet:We've spent our lives blindly serving Toth-Ra. Now we're trying to change our whole way of life for the promise of a simple bo-rrito.

Launchpad:This is not just about a simple burrito.

Villager Man:Huh?

Launchpad:It's about all kinds of burritos.

Followers of Toth-Ra cheering.

Launchpad:Wet burritos.

Followers of Toth-Ra:Yeah!

Launchpad:Breakfast burritos.

Followers of Toth-Ra:Yeah!

One of the Followers is crying from Launchpads speech.

Launchpad:Some people even put French fries in their burrito.

As Launchpad gives a rousing speech about burritos.

Scrooge:This is the dumbest rebellion I've ever been part of.

Y/N:Atleast they are rebelling 

Followers of Toth-Ra cheering.

In the pyramid.

Webby:Great, we crossed Toth-Ra by messing with his stuff and now we're done for. Oh, why do you always have to work an angle?

Louie:Good idea!

Louie runs off.

Webby:No, wait!

Louie comes back with a decorative jar on his head and six rings on his fingers and a gold necklace.

Louie:Toth-Ra, pharaoh Lou-Rai from next door. Hey!

Toth-Ra:I am Toth-Ra, commander of the sun.

Louie:Dooh, hate to pull rank, chief, but, uh, I'm commander of the whole universe, which kind of includes the sun, so... Louie shrugs.

Toth-Ra:Impossible. Uh, come forth so that I may smite you, vile pretender!

One of the sticks holding Toth-Ra's arm snaps and his arm falls to his side and Louie sees it and gets an idea.

Louie:No, you come over here so that I can smite you.

Toth-Ra:Never! You come over here, because I'm going to smite you so hard.

The stick that was holding Toth-Ra's head up snaps and his head falls forward. Louie and Webby look at each other and then walk up the steps to look behind the throne.

Sabaf:Get away from there!

Louie pushes the plants leaves out of the way, revealing a guard at the controls. The guard then use his foot to grab a hanging quilt and hides behind it.

Sabaf:Uh, I am ordering that guard to control me with my awesome pharaoh powers.Sabaf lets go of the hanging quilt.

Sabaf:Ah, fine, you got me.

Louie moves one of the sticks attached to Toth-Ra's leg and moves it up and down.

Webby:How is this part of the prophecy?

Louie:Webby, it's not a prophecy. It's a con.

Louie takes the jar of his head and leans on it.

Louie:How long you been running this pyramid scheme?

Sabaf points to a story of hieroglyphics on the wall.

Sabaf:My ancestor was Toth-Ra's personal guard. He was supposed to protect him till he reawakened in here. But he never woke up. So to give everyone hope, he set up this rig so the pharaoh could fulfill his promise to bring the people their golden reward.

Louie:Wait, the golden reward is just the sun? That's lame.

Webby:And your family decided to keep tricking the people so they'd worship you and do your bidding.

Sabaf walks away from Louie and Webby and walks down the stairs in the treasure room.

Webby:Ugh, but the prophecy! The mummy.

Sabaf walks to a table that has red berries and two bags of nuts on it that is next to a pile of treasure. Sabaf eats a red berry.

Sabaf:All fake.

Sabaf walks over to the pile of treasure with a bowl of red apples and lays down and closes his eyes and eats an apple.

Sabaf:I'd really appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone.

Louie:Aww, don't worry, Webbs. You'll get ripped apart by a real mummy someday.

Louie and Webby hear banging at the door. The door opens and Amunet, Launchpad, Dewey, Huey, Y/N and Scrooge are standing in the doorway.

Scrooge:Pharaoh Toth-Ra! Your people demand freedom!

Y/N:And give them sun!

Amunet:To eat barbacoa!

Scrooge:But mostly the freedom part. Now release my family!

Sabaf:Hey, how did you, I, I mean... (Stutters) You dare intrude upon the pharaoh?

Toth-Ra:Loyal followers, the guard has crossed me. Take him away!

Webby is hiding underneath the sarcophagus. One of the Followers of Toth-Ra opens the door to a sarcophagus and another Follower throws him in.Sabaf:Whoa!Webby comes out from underneath the sarcophagus and runs to Scrooge.

Webby:Hey-a, Mr. McDuck.

Scrooge:Webby!

Scrooge puts Webby's hat on her head and lifts it so it's not covering her eyes.

Scrooge:Where's Louie?

Y/N:Is he hurt?

Toth-Ra:Be free, my people! Ooh, and pack up the treasure. It is prophesied that you will one day give it to a young, handsome duck dressed all in green.

Scrooge:Never mind. I found him.

Y/N:And it looks like he is fine

Louie is at the controls controlling Toth-Ra he pulls this wheel and turns it a little making Toth-Ra stand.

Louie:Or just give it to me. You know, and I shall give it to the charming, young man myself.

Louie is using the Wheel and moving Toth-Ra all over the place. The last stick holding Toth-Ra snaps, and Toth-Ra falls Scrooge, Webby,Y/N and Huey move out of the way, Toth-Ra slides forward past a circle on the floor. It starts to glow. The same circle that's on the floor is on the wall and it begins to glow.

Scrooge:A prophecy!

Webby:I know! I just couldn't translate this last glyph.

Scrooge:It says, Beware all those who cross Toth-Ra past this point.

The glowing circle begins to bring Toth-Ra back to life.

(Toth-Ra Growling)

Toth-Ra pulls the broken stick out of his arm and crushes it to small pieces.

Webby:Yes! The mummy's real!

Followers of Toth-Ra shudder with fear.Toth-Ra smacks the Followers with his arm and they go flying, the Followers scream.

Webby:Oh, great. Yeah, that's a bad thing.

(Toth-Ra Growling)Toth-Ra turns and spots Louie behind the throne.

(Louie Gasps)

(Toth-Ra Growling)Toth-Ra picks up the sarcophagus and throws it at the throne breaking the top of the throne hitting the wall and opening. Sabaf falls to the ground.

(Sabaf Groans)

Y/N:Louie!

Scrooge:I'll teach you to pick on my family, you bandaged bampot! Attack!

The Followers run screaming towards Toth-Ra. Toth-Ra smacks the Followers with his arm and sends them flying.

Dewey:Mummy squad, show him what you got!

Dewey and the Followers start dancing.

Villager Man:Yah!

Y/N:Uh, how will this help exactly?

Dewey:DON'T RUIN THE ENERGY!

(Villager Woman Growls)

Dewey:Hmm.

Toth-Ra:(Growls)

The Followers run away and Dewey stands in front of Toth-Ra scared.

Dewey:Right, this was a bad plan. I see that now.

Dewey runs right past Huey and Amunet coming up with a plan to stop Toth-Ra.

Huey:Attack plan foxtrot!

Toth-Ra:(Growls)

A green scarab beetle climbs up Toth-Ra and whispers in is ear. Toth-Ra turns around and uses his laser beam eyes on the Followers. The Followers of Toth-Ra scream drop their weapons and run.

Y/N:They are real?

Amunet:Told ya!

Huey:A coincidence. That beetle could've said anything.

Y/N:It doesn't change anything!

Scrooge:Enough flapping about, you towering tattie bogle!

Toth-Ra grabs Scrooge from behind his head and grabs him by his arm and throws Scrooge.

Scrooge:Let my children go...Ahh!

Launchpad is running and catches Scrooge like he's a football then Launchpad trips and somersaults with Scrooge into a wall.

Launchpad:Mr. McD!

Scrooge falls to the ground Launchpad lands on top and the wall has a dent with Launchpad doing the Egyptian walk.Toth-Ra is behind Louie. Louie turns around and sees Toth-Ra and Screams.

Louie:Aah!

Louie runs.

Toth-Ra:(Growls)

Toth-Ra follows Louie. Louie is whimpering. Scrooge gets out from underneath Launchpad.

Louie:Help!

Webby:I'm coming, Louie! Hmm.

Scrooge:Huey, Dewey, stay here,Y/N come with me. Launchpad, Launchpad? No, Launchpad.

Followers of Toth-Ra gasping.

Villager Man:Is he okay?

Scrooge:Don't lose hope. Remember the burritos. When a burrito falls apart, you got to put it in a bowl and eat it with a fork. Or, uh, grab some tortilla chips and make nachos, I guess. Uh, Is any of this making sense?

(Y/N Gives a not so sure confidence smile and thumbs up)

Amunet:This was never about burritos.

Scrooge:It wasn't?

Amunet:It's about freedom to make a choice. A choice bigger than beef or veggies. We've lived our whole lives toiling in the service of the pharaoh. Now we get to choose for ourselves. And what do we want?

Followers of Toth-Ra:Burritos!

Y/N:Im so proud...

Scrooge:Wow. Okay, then. Charge!

Louie is running down some stairs with the khopesh in his hand. Toth-Ra jumps in front of him and tries to grab him but Louie dodges under his arm, and runs past him.

Toth-Ra:(Growls)

Louie:(Yelps)

Louie runs and turns right into a dead end. Toth-Ra blocks Louie's way out.

Louie:I think we got off on the wrong foot here. I could help you, you know, with a little buzz and some facetime at the right crypts I could make you bigger than Tut, mAah

Louie backs up into the back wall.

Louie:Aah! Would you believe that this is all a dream?

Toth-Ra:(Growling)

Louie:Fine! Look, I'm just a scared kid who talked himself into a problem that he can't get out of, okay? No more rule-bending. Let's just do this your way. I am your humble servant.

Louie walks forward and kneels holding out the khopesh blade to Toth-Ra.

Louie:What can i do for you, almighty Toth-Ra?

Toth-Ra stops and straightens his back, Louie peeks at Toth-Ra with one eye.

Toth-Ra:Die.

Louie:Oh, man.

Webby:Louie!

Webby is at the top of the pyramid with the broken throne using a black horn to talk to Louie.

Webby:If we can get him back across the seal maybe he'll stop trying to destroy everyone.

Louie:How are we gonna get a ten-foot mummy back across the seal?

Webby:By offering him a golden reward!

Y/N:Why does that actually make sense?

Webby moves one of the controls down. Toth-Ra turns back to Louie. A stone opens revealing the sun.

Scrooge:Huh?

Louie blocks the sun from his eyes using the khopesh. Toth-Ra gets blinded by sunlight bouncing off of the khopesh.

Louie:(Gasps)

Toth-Ra:(Growls)

Toth-Ra stumbles back and trips over a Scrooge's cane and lands on some fabric.

Scrooge:Just like Launchpad taught you. Fill, fold, roll, and tuck!

The Followers roll Toth-Ra up like a burrito. The Followers pass Toth-Ra to each other to get him to the pyramid. Toth-Ra uses his laser beam eyes and burns a hole in the fabric. Toth-Ra fires another laser beam at the top of the pyramid.

Toth-Ra:(Growls)

The Followers carry Toth-Ra into the treasure room. Launchpad is crying.

Launchpad:That's the biggest burrito I've ever seen.

The Followers carry Toth-Ra back across the seal and put him on the throne.

Toth-Ra:(Growling)

The Followers are outside of the pyramid.

Amunet:Aah! The sun god is angry! Everyone bainside! 

Scrooge pulls out a pair of sunglasses and puts them on Amunet.

AmunetOh...(Chuckles) Never mind.

Y/N:Do you always carry those?

Scrooge:So, what are you gonna do now you'free? 

Launchpad walks over with his hands on his stomach Amunet looks at him.

cutaway

 All of the Followers are standing in line waiting for a burrito.

Launchpad:We'll take 100 quesadillas, 55 tostadas, and 200 burrito especiales, please.

Launchpad gets his wallet out and opens it and a fly flies out but it's empty.

Launchpad:Oh, well, this is embarrassing.

Scrooge:This one's on me.

Scrooge gets out is gold debit card.

The Waiter:That will be 9,000 dollars.

Scrooge's face falls and his grip tightens on his card when the Waiter tries to take it.

Scrooge:My money.

Launchpad slaps Scrooge on the back and Scrooge let's go of the card.

Launchpad:Aww, thanks, Mr. McD. I'll get you back.

Y/N:Ay Scrooge be unselfish, all rebellions have a cost, and 9,000 dolars is nothing for you.

Y/N stars walking next to the kids

Webby is standing on the table with a pizza in her hand. Louie is eating a pizza. Huey and Dewey are listening to Webby. Webby sits back down when she's down with the story.

Webby:Then we found a secret tunnel. Then we awoke the cursed mummy. And then we almost died again.

Louie:Hey, Webby, thanks for saving my life a bunch back there. I'll try to listen to you next time and not, you know, pull a Louie.

Huey:Seriously, that's a thing now?

Louie:It's all about branding. * Louei gives a small wink at Y/N*

Y/N:Im glad your following advices

Amunet walks up to Scrooge and Launchpad with the khopesh blade in her hand.

Amunet:Launchpad, bringer of the bo-rrito, as thanks we bestow upon ye the golden khopesh of Toth-Ra.

Amunet kneels and holds Khopesh out to Launchpad. Launchpad grabs the khopesh. Amunet stands back up.

Launchpad:thanks! 

Amunet kneels in front of Scrooge and pulls out a burrito.

Amunet:And Scrooge, mighty warrior, As thanks for helping us see the light, pun intended, we give you this! 

Scrooge pulls out a napkin and tucks it into the collar of his shirt and grabs the burrito with his pinky in tair. 

Scrooge:(Sniffing) Mm, you know, this is actually not bad all. Follower Of Toth-Ra:(Cheering) Delicious bo-rrito!

The episode ends in the blue sky with the sun shining.

(A/N TIME BABYYYYYYYYY, were done with another chapter, and another milestone already, I finished this in 2 days, since I promised you guys for a chapter before this year ends, but we might not have any christmas chapters, sorry, but thanks for reading this chapter, and can you tell you guys your opinions about the edit, If you want I can try to make for, ARRIVEDERCI!)

Word Count: 4145

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.8K 1K 27
Book Two!! (This is book/season two although you don't necessarily need to read the first one. However, it is highly recommended.) It has been about...
15.6K 455 51
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ humanity . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ reforming a villain that scrooge has faced since the beginning. he considers himself Scrooge's number 1 e...
447 27 47
My first fan fiction my goal is 1k reeds I'm open to suggestions for adventure Huey Dewey Louie'dad Ducktales belongs to Disney RJ was a boy...
19.2K 612 28
When Dewey returned to the painting in the garage, he stared at it in wonder. The left and top side was ripped down till Scrooge's sword and the righ...