Promise Of Love ✔

بواسطة authoryami

THE RAJPUTS!!! As the name suggests, they walk on red carpet. Their business is widespread but they are down... المزيد

The Rajput Family
Characters
Dinner time fun
Tilak Ceremony
Ice-cream
Love Mixed With Hurt
Acceptance
Gol Dhana
Time Skip
Author's note : Poll
Broken Ties
Author's Note
New Beginnings
OMKAR!!! AND CAST
Confessions Of Love
Club Night Part 2
Mine Always
Caught!
Teasings
Worth A Try?
Author's Note
Sunday & Heartbreaks
Author's Note (Fun Game with Readers)
Arrested
Author's Question
Forgiveness!
Kiss Of Passion
Wedding Tunes!
Fun Time
Engaged
I Messed Up
Understanding
Last Author's Note
Haldi
Bonding With In-Laws
Forgiveness
Just Couple Goals
Sangeet
Married!
"The" Suhagraat
Change In Plans
Back Home
Trust
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Author's Rant

Moments Of Euphoria

8.3K 396 17
بواسطة authoryami

This smut is written by: @StereoStrings And @RutuRadadiya7.

They took the initiative to let all of us know how Vikrant reacted to Nishtha's settings. Thank you so much both of you for writing this chapter for Vik-Nish. Am sure many of the readers will be thanking you for writing this.

All the girls in the house, READ THIS ONLY WHEN ALONE.

You might feel the need to pleasure/ relieve yourself after reading this, so a simple warning from your author.

( Do tell me whether you had to relieve yourself after reading this or not, because who knows your author might had to or might not have to.)

Vikrant's Pov

There she is standing in that black little lingerie like a seductress and fuck if it isn't turning me on so damn much. My jaw dropped on the view of her curves that were just in the right places. My breathe became heavy as the air in the room got thicker. I was still in my thoughts when her sweet voice got my attention.

 " Incase if you want to wreak me up, you have my permissible to do so." And I was gone in that moment. No one can save her from me, not even myself in this moment. Taking predating steps her sweet intoxicating smell filled my lungs and brain.

"God, you are so damn sexy. I swear you won't be able to walk once I'm done with you.
" I said, my breath heavier than before. And like a little seductress she came near me and whispered in my ear kissing and teasing my earlobe 

"Action speaks louder than words honey."

"Think before you speak my little minx cause once I start, you'll be begging me to stop. You won't be leaving this room." I said tracing my fingertip from her forehead to cleavage making her breathe hitch.

"Hmmm hmm we'll see that." This newfound confidence of hers was tempting me want to take her right here. Without wasting a second, Nishtha pulled me by my collar and attached my lips. The kiss was short, too short for my liking. 

She pulled the stunt to tease me, but the plan backfired as my hands made their way from her waist to her ass and squeezing both her ass cheeks, earning a yelp from her. Moving my right hand around the back of her neck I pulled her to my chest and sneaked my left hand around her waist. The think fabric of her lingerie was not doing any justice to the situation at all.

"That's the payback for teasing me." I said smugly, attacking her lips, slowly massaging her ass. 

I pulled her in a slow almost torturingly passionate kiss while roaming my hand from her waist to her ass grabbing it a little harshly.

 "Aahhh, vickyy" Her moans were like divine music to my ears when I pulled her lower lip between my teeth, biting and sucking on it. Her fingers intertwined with my hair making me lose my mind. 

Feeling the lack of oxygen in our lungs we pulled away and joined our head savoring the feel of the kiss. Slowly the demeanor of the kiss changed as I tugged at her bottom lip, asking for entry. Our tongues met, dancing on the tunes of ragged heart beats.

 It was a fight, a fight for dominance that continued for ten seconds before Nishtha winning as she smoothly brushed her hand against my bulge, softly biting my tongue, announcing her victory while devouring each and every corner of my mouth. Feeling the lack of oxygen in our lungs we pulled away and joined our head savoring the feel of the kiss.

"You are wearing too much clothes." She pouted and started undoing my shirt buttons.

He took a moment from the kiss to look at her for surity and Nishtha being the impatient she was said yes even before him asking."Desperate enough, are we?" He said cockily turning her into o blushing mess.

He pulled down the zip of her lingerie, slowly revealing the beauty.He took his own time glancing her.

"This is cheating." Nishtha said while pouting 

 "Huh?" I asked in a confused tone.

 "I'm partially naked and you're still fully dressed up. " She huffed. My hands started moving up and down, igniting a sparking sensation everywhere he touched. 

Maintaining the intense eye contact with her, I removed my shirt, giving peace to my desperate Nishtha. Someone is getting impatient huh." I teased as she hurriedly remove my shirt and started undoing my belt knuckle. 

"Aa aa we have the whole night baby, sabr ka phal mitha hota hai" I smirked when she understood the double meaning and turned pink. In a blink, I pushed on the bed, with me on top of her.  She swiftly changed our positions and now was on top of me.

She pecked my forehead, followed by my eyes. Pecking my cheeks, she placed her lips on mine and pulled it making jitters run through my spine. 

AOTHOURS'S POV 

Till now Vikrant was just enjoying the ecstasy of her lips on his body. He started moving his hands on her back and tugged his thumb in the hook of her bra. He looked at her for permission. She simply nodded her head.

 "Words baby." he whispered huskily. 

"Yes" she said blushing profusely. A chuckle left his throat seeing her getting all shy and decided to tease her a little. 

"Where is all that confidence now huh?"

 "Shut up, don't tease me. Ek toh itni mehnat ki aapko manaane ke liye aur aap hai ki chida rahe ho. " She complained like a kid and hid her face in his chest. Her hot breath directly on his skin turned him on so bad that he couldn't wait to feel how her skin felt against his.

In a flick she was flipped onto her back. He kissed on her pulse, finding her soft spot, grazing it with his teeth.

Moving his head down, he kissed on her collar bone while opening the hooks of her bra. He slid the straps down her shoulders, softly kissing them. Making her look into his eyes he captured her lips in a sensual kiss as there were no word that could describe how much her presence in his life mattered to him. His tongue lightly brushed her lips asking for entrance which she denied.

He pulled away when she denied entrance. He started sucking on the spot where her neck and collar bone met making her close her eyes and moan his name softly.

"Vikraaanttt". 

Moving his head down, he kissed on her collar bone while opening the hooks of her bra. He slid the straps down her shoulders, softly kissing them and sucking on them. His hands reached the hem of her lingerie while his dark orbs asking for her permission. In that moment she fell in love with him for the whole new time. Giving him a small shy smile, she raised her hands telling him to do whatever he wants to her by eyes. Once the cloth was of her all her insecurities entered.

She was about to cover her body when he held her hands in the midair and pinned them on the bed to her sides.

 "You are perfect." he whispered lovingly, kissing the top of her breasts. He drowned his face in her valley. He took one of her erect peaks in his mouth while playing with the other one. He licked and played with it, applying a little pressure with his lips she moaned his name, as he fondled her other breast.

Moments passed and he sucked them like a baby. He bit her gently and immediately sucked it to decrease the pain.

 "Fuck!" Nishtha cursed.

 "I will" he said while releasing her boob out of his mouth.

He started moving downwards and licked her navel. Hard. He bit her exactly below her belly button making her release a shaky breath. He tugged his thumb in her panties and slid it down all the way kissing her legs.  She was finally naked to his eyes.

 "Truly a goddess." He muttered glancing at her body making her turn red, pinned under his intense gaze. He kissed her nether lips skillfully, deliberately skipping her clit while his fingers tested for her arousal. Feeling shy, she attempted to close her legs just to be stopped by his rough hands.

"You are MINE and so is this body. Never try to hide it from me. EVER." His dominating voice created a pool of moisture between her legs. He pushed them back in position.

Finally, when he was satisfied, he started massaging her down there staring at her reactions. She looked at him with hooded eyes, which closed on their own accord in pleasure.

"Fuck baby. When you look at me with that look in your eyes then how am I supposed to be gentle with you. " Vikrant questioned her, playing around her clit.

"Who asked you to be gentle, husband?" She said wrapping her fingers in his hair pulling him closer.

Pressure started building up in her lower abdomen, feeling the clenching of her muscles, he stopped, making her scream in frustration. 

"Patience love" he said while chuckling. He attached his lips to her womanhood. Entering his tongue in the slit he licked her whole way, stimulating her. He moved back on top of her, leaving her clit wanting for more.

"As much as I want that, it is your first time and I'd rather di... " Before he could finish the sentence, she pulled him in an urgent kiss making him groan. His tongue met her fighting for dominance and this time he won easily. Feeling her breathless he pulled away attacking her beauty bone making her loose her mind. She intertwined her fingers in his hair and pulled at the sensation of his teeth nibbling on the cleavage. His hands moved towards north under her breast messaging there making her already erect peaks more prominent.

He teased her by not giving attention to her nipples making her more frustrated. 

"Vikranttt " She nearly cried when his forefinger and thumb pinched her left nipple while his tongue licked and sucked on the right one. Her back arched and fingers pulled on his hair tighter making him groan. The sound vibrated through her breast to the middle leaving it in bundle of juices. When he was satisfied with her breast, he slapped it, overpassing the thin line between pain and pleasure. The new wave of sensations made her beg him.

 "Please, just fuck me already." She begged him. He traced her outline from her forehead, moving to her lips to the valley between her breasts to her navel before coming to a stop at her womanhood. When she thought that this was it, he slowly added his slender middle finger making her scream in ecstasy. 

"You're so fucking tight." He's said while slowly moving his finger in and out of her, looking at her whether if she was in any discomfort. Seeing the pleasured face and quivering moans, he continued.

"Vikranttttt" She moaned when he added his second finger making her shiver. He again started sucking her while pumping his fingers in and out of her sending her to a new level of ecstasy. It continued for more 7 minutes until she started shaking due to holding her orgasm for long.

 "Come on baby, let it go. Cum on my fingers." He ordered and Nishtha exploded on to him like a waterfall. Her breathes short and skin warm and wet with sweat. She looked at him with happiness as he made her feel different, he made her feel like his woman.

Vikrant was rock-hard and his monstrous bulge was clearly visible to her eyes. He slowly slid down his pants along with his boxers making her eyes pop out of the sockets.

"Don't worry, you'll take it" he said with a smirk

 "You know na that vaginal walls are stretchable, so just wipe of that smirk from your face." she said trying to sound unaffected. 

 "Don't worry, I'll try to be as gentle as possible but... just for today" He said making her stomach do summer saults. The anticipation of what came next aroused her as his words gave a little spark to it.

"Condom?" He asked her as he didn't want to raise a child so soon. He wanted to explore her before a responsibility of a child was taken.

"Right night stand, second drawer." She said looking everywhere but him.

"Someone's come prepared I see." he said walking to the nightstand and wearing the condom without breaking eye contact with her.

"Not my fault. Especially when you decide to stay grumpy pants denying your wife the attention she's subjected to" Nishtha turned to his side, placing her head onto her hand as she stared at his manhood covered in a condom. 

"I'll rectify my mistake" He walked by her and spanked her ass cheeks before hovering on top of her placing his tip at her entrance 

 "I love you " he whispered and entered her in one go, breaking through her hymen. At first she was numb seconds later tears started forming in her eyes. He stayed in the position, giving him time for adjusting to his size. He kissed each and every tear of her and started moving when she gave him the signal. 

Soon their bodies found their own rhythm and moved at their own accord. Their bodies molded into each other's as 2 pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, completing one another. The only sounds that were heard were the headboard banging in the wall and their moans mingling with the sound of skin slapping.

"Together" Vikrant said as he was close to his release. Nishtha heard and tried to hold in her orgasm. On his count both released themselves with a groan. The area of the bed under Nishtha was wet with her cum and hymen. Vikrant joined his forehead with hers as they breathed in heavily.

He stood up to remove himself from her when she stopped him.

"2nd round?" She asked playfully.

"When have I ever denied you?" He removed himself and entered into her, taking her by shock.

"Legs on my shoulder" He ordered her and Nishtha instantly obeyed him.

______________________________________________________________

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.4M 110K 63
Just a simple love story between a couple arranged for marriage. It's ONLY a feel good book from my side without any unnecessary drama or plotting ye...
371K 21.6K 75
"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi sukh pa na saki! Yeh kahani hai un don...
834K 46.7K 36
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙤𝙛 #𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 ࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚ "𝐀𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭" is the youngest son of the Rajput...
533K 35.9K 59
abhimaan singh rajput and vridha malhotra "abhimaan singh rajput ne na aaj tak kisi ke saamne sar jukhaya hae na hi kabhi jhukayega" (abhimaan singh...