The Brutal Beast ✔️

Door laughingpearls

I tried to get away from his dangerous grip but it got more tighter. I gave up fighting and his artistic hand... Meer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Part 61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Part 87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 (18+)
99
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 2.0 Continuation

Part 15

2K 173 153
Door laughingpearls

Hey Pearlies, Thank you very much for you votes, comments and adding this book to your lists. A special shoutout to fathimasafy PriyankaBhati4  mayamadhuvanthi Vinnie_Vuriti Day_Dreamer023  AakritiArya8 MounikaGottimukkala SuRyAwAnShIs BBbiggestfan  dishtaniya  VeenuDhawan  Taareyians isharai16 KusumLataMalik darkangel142111  for your lovely comments. 

. . .

His warm eyes stared at me as I made a very light attempt to move away from his spell. He leaned closer and the freshly showered hair brushed my cheeks sending tingles down my spine. My breath hitched with the slight contact and heavens know how I will react if my soft lips touch him. 

Manik brushed his hair back to get a clear view and continued staring at my eyes and slowly trailed to my lips and back to my eyes. His looks are enough to melt me in this situation. His hands were either sides of me and I helplessly laid under him. 

He bent further leaving an inch between our lips. The air thickened around us and my breath became heavy; both from anticipation and excitement.  He opened his lips slightly to capture my lips and turned my head to my left as I couldn't take it anymore. 

There was a heavy pause before the tip of his nose trailed down my neck. A soft moan escaped and I bit my lips to stop moaning more. His lips briefly touched my sweet spot on my neck and I arched as much as my body could cooperate within the confined space between us. 

She is mine and nothing more.

His words were like a cold splash of water on my raging body. I deserve more than this crappy brand. I pushed him with all my force and he fell to his side. He looked confused for a second but immediately put his arms behind his head revealing his strong chest from the open cut of his robe. 

"I am not your side chick!" I yelled.

"Where did that come from?" His nose flared. 

I laughed. "Are you serious? You clearly announced that I am your side chick in front of every single person you met."

He stood up and grabbed me by my arms pulling me closer to him. "I never said that, I said you are MINE and nothing more. Don't give such labels."

"Do you hear yourself? What does MINE means? It clearly gives a label that I am your side chick for a committed man. Ask your soon to be wife, your mother or your brother. Do you think anyone gives me an ounce of respect after your stunt?" I yelled trying to free myself from him.

"Enough!" He screamed in my face. "MINE means MINE. Nothing more, nothing less." 

His grip tightened and the warm eyes which were visible a few minutes ago turned red with anger. He was scary just the way I saw him for the first time after killing my family. Unknowingly tears filled my eyes as I tried to blink them rapidly to prevent him from seeing me in my weak state. It was too late as he noticed them already and his face now had a painful expression. 

He released me from his hold and wiped the lone tear on my cheek. Fresh tears replaced it and he tried to cup my face with his hands. I shook my head and walked away from him into the bathroom and locked the door. 

I opened the tap to let the flowing water to muffle my sobs. I don't want him to pity me. Crying in front of anyone is the last thing on my list. I want to emerge in victory. 

I looked at my reflection on the large mirror above the wash basin. A broken girl looked back at me. I gasped at the mess I was living in. There was no one to set my hair, iron my clothes, or prepare my meals. No body to kiss me goodnight or happy to see me waking up. It was all lies and heartbreak. I just want to undo everything. 

I removed the soiled uniform and hopped into the shower. The warm water soothed my stressed muscle. My eyes went to the bathtub and my hopeless heart want to relax in there but I am used to heartbreak these days. It needs a lot of effort to set the bathtub so I need to adjust with just a shower tonight. Maybe next time I can enjoy the bath as for now I am so grateful for this warm shower. 

After a long shower my mood changed visibly positive. It's as if the water washed away my pain. I walked out of the shower cubicle to realize I don't have any clothes with me. I am not princess anymore to have a wardrobe full of my clothes. All I have was my servant uniform which is now soiled. My only chance is to re-wear it again and get sad. 

Before I could take a step forward I noticed fresh pair of bathrobes and towels next to the cabinet. I eagerly pulled out one and draped myself around it. Ah the heavenly feel of fresh lemon scented robe is back. I almost felt like back at home. A lump formed in my throat realizing I have been fighting for basic need like fresh clothes. What even happened to my life?

I walked out of the bathroom in my robe and into the walk in closet. It was filled with Manik's formal suits, casuals, footwear, and watches. There was nothing to my taste, no dresses, no frocks or skirts. The least I can find something to wear tonight is his black pajamas. 

His pajamas were very long on my frame. I folded the top over my wrists and the bottoms over my ankles. I tried my best to set the clothes in place. Once I am satisfied I closed the door and threw the robe into the laundry bin. 

I expected Manik to lay on his bed with a smirk after looking at my pitiful face but he was no where to be seen. I scanned around the room and even peeked at corridor from the main door but there were only guards doing their duty. His robe was thrown across the room which means he walked out naked. It couldn't be, right? He must've worn something before stepping out. 

I dragged his robe on the floor with my toes not wanting to touch it and dropped it in the laundry bin. 

I went back to the bed after looking for him for the final time and snuggled into the heavy blankets. Oh! The warmth! I am at this stage where a pair of fresh clothes and a safe place to lay down is like luxury. My head throbbed in pain which I tried to calm myself to sleep and forget. 

He should have killed me along with my family instead of leaving me here in this cold. This was the last thing on my mind before falling into sleep. 

. . .

"... vehicles are enough." his voice woke me up. 

The bright sun shone directly on my face and I shut them back and wrapped myself securely inside the duvet. From my drowsy eyes I saw Manik dressed in black vest and checked his gun before putting it inside his gun holster. He was speaking with someone on his Bluetooth while buttong up his jacket. "Circle them from the west." 

There goes The Boss on his way to murder someone first thing in the morning. Our eyes met briefly and I covered myself with the pillow not wanting to see him. A loud sigh filled the room followed by the bang of the door. I peeked and saw the room empty once again. 

Confident that he is no longer inside the room and moved all the heavy stuff on me stretched my limbs. It feels so good. I stayed for a while in the bed doing nothing but enjoying the feel of warm bed until his painting came to my view. 

Mood destroyer! 

I marched into the bathroom and freshened myself. Coming out I saw the laundry bin still filled with soiled clothes and nobody cleaned them. And he calls himself The Boss! If it were my room the bin would be already emptied and clothes would be folded in my wardrobe. 

I walked out to the living room to have some breakfast. Please have only one variety so that it would be easy to choose and eat. Niyonika and Alya were sitting in their chairs sipping tea in the living room and they choked seeing me. Why?

It hit me as the fabric brushed against my skin. I am in Manik's clothes. 

Alya composed herself and walked towards me. Before she could say anything I spoke up. 

"You still here?"

She widened her eyes may be surprised since no body speaks with the lady boss in this tone. I  can't help but lash at anyone if they irritate me before I can have my food. And her presence alone is enough to irritate me. 

"We need to speak." Alya said putting her hands in her pockets. 

Since she was too close I pushed her with my palm on her face. "Later baby. I need to eat."

Once I entered the dining hall my irritation part two was waiting for me. "What a surprise! You woke up before 11 am? It's still 10:30. Go back to bed."

I should have punched her mouth instead of screaming in her ear. I chose to ignore her and looked at the food on the table. Thankfully there are not many dishes on the table. I can fill my stomach as fast as I can now. 

"Hey, you don't need to wait for anyone's help. Because you will be eating leftovers." Navya again spoke. 

I wanted to smash her face with the omelets on the plate but then it would be a waste of delicious food. I picked up the food with fork and began eating. "I guess you must get used to walking with a bandage on your ears permanently if you keep irritating me."

"Nandini!!" She yelled but immediately changed her tone not wanting others to hear. She stomped her feet and walked outside with biscuits. "My queen please have some." I could hear her voice inside the dining hall. 

She isn't realizing but Navya is still working as a servant in this mansion. 

Once I am full with all the food on the table I pulled out a round, red fruit from the table and walked out. This will be my safety meal and weapon during emergency. 

The ladies were having a tea silently with Navya serving them biscuits and more tea. Alya spotted me and I signaled her with my finger, "Let's catchup!" 

"Catch up?" She questioned. "I am not your friend to catch up." 

We walked towards the garden as we spoke. "I don't even plan to be your friend, so chill."

I sat down first choosing the best seat, it was the same chair Manik usually sits. I don't want her to sit on his chair. If she want she can bring any other chair but not this one. 

Really? I mean it's stupid. I just chose this chair as it's huge enough to accommodate Manik and it will be comfortable. That's it! Nothing more, nothing less. I internally facepalmed reciting his words. 

I cleared my throat and asked Alya to proceed. She relaxed back on her chair and smile plastered on her face. 

"I have an offer for you."

...

Precap

What will be Alya's offer?

Should Nandini team with Manik / Navya / Harshad / Alya / Niyonika or....... Vegetable friend? 

How is the update?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.8M 207K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...
297K 22.9K 20
~A possessive love story~ Nandini Murthy, she is the bad boy's girl. Manik Malhotra, he is the good girl's choice. Two love sick teenagers. People j...
4.9K 342 2
MaNan One Shot~ "His love for her is like a fire, burning hot with embers, only for her, He looks at her as if he wants to devour her, touches her a...
119K 6.7K 31
Manik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or f...