Enemies

mekaylapridget

Gillian Anderson and Courtney Carmichael are enemies...more or less. While the pair seem to constantly be at... Еще

1. "I Knew You Were Obsessed With Me."
2. "Bitch."
3. "You're My Favorite Person."
4. "Gillian!"
5. "Are You Wearing Underwear?"
6. "Ew! What The Fuck?!"
7. "Loser."
8. "What Has It Been...A Year?"
9. "Leave Me Alone, Fuckface!"
10. "Can I Kiss You?"
11. "Is This Seat Taken?"
12. "And You're Supposed To Be The Smart One."
13. "Leave Me Alone."
14. "Ugh, Go Talk To Her!"
15. "Courtney, Please!"
16. "Fuck Off."
17. "You Owe Me A Heated Blanket."
18. "Are You Okay?"
19. "Whatever, Courtney."
20. "More Important Obligations?!"
21. "Watch Me."
22. "Someone's Frustrated."
23. "Jealous?"
24. "Gillian, Please!"
26. "You're Being Dramatic."
27. "I'm Proud Of You, Court."
28. "Make Me."
29. "Okay, Sherlock Holmes."
30. "I Miss You, Gill."
31. "You Look Different."
32. "Let Me Get That For You."
33. "Mistake."
Epilogue

25. "We Will Never Be Friends."

12K 320 183
mekaylapridget

The title is a misdirect.

Nothing bad happens lol.

Also possessive Courtney is back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gillian's POV

"Ew, I hate the way that my face looks in that photo." I tell Courtney.

A few minutes ago when I was in the middle of eating Courtney out, the blonde took a photo of me doing this. In the photo, she captured me in the middle of sucking on her clit, her soft thighs resting on either side of my face.

"Yeah, well, I like it and I'm keeping it." She says, plucking the photo from my fingers.

I roll my eyes at the girl who is currently sat atop the kitchen counter with nothing but a lace nightgown hanging from her shoulders.

Courtney's legs are crossed, the bottom edge of the nightgown blocking my view of her swollen pussy lips. One of the nightgown's thin straps have fallen off of the blonde's shoulders so that it now rests along her upper arm, exposing her chest and the top of her breasts.

If I weren't worried about her ability to walk at school tomorrow, I would take her right here on this counter another five times.

"Oh, look at this one" Courtney says before turning a white square around to reveal a photo of the two of us cuddling.

Both Courtney and I decided to take a break from our lovemaking session so that we could regain our energy. Granted, we did say that we should go down and get some food, but we need to regain a little more energy before we can will ourselves to do so.

I feel Courtney shifting below me a bit before she suddenly freezes, her arms up in the air.

"Say cheese." Comes her raspy voice, her voice raw from screaming.

I glance up from my cellphone only to notice the blonde holding her camera up in the air as if she intends to take a photo of us.

"Courtney! What's are you doing?!" I criticize, releasing my hold on my phone and holding my hand up in front of the lens.

"Taking a photo, duh. What does it look like?"

"Courtney, we're literally naked."

"So?"

"At least let me pull the sheet up so that we can cover our chests." I suggest, already going to do so.

"Hmm, nope."

Sensing that she is about to take the photo, I bury my face into her chest. I bring my free hand up to rest over her exposed breast, both of her breasts now being out of the camera's sight.

Due to me laying beside her, I choose to just press my breasts up against the side of her body. I rest the inner part of my bicep against both the side of my breast and Courtney's stomach to prevent the possibility of any of us flashing the camera.

Barely three seconds later a bright flash goes off, confirming my suspicions.

"Are you happy now?" I question removing my hand and face from her hickey-covered breasts.

The blonde does not even glance at the photo, placing the pink camera on her bedside table before flipping me over. I watch as she flips me over onto my back, resting her quivering legs on either side of my bruised hips.

My brown eyes do not leave Courtney's blue ones as she lowers the front of her bruised body down onto my own, our hickey-decorated breasts pressing up against each other.

"I'd be a lot happier if you'd shut up and sit on my face." She whispers against my swollen lips.

I raise an eyebrow at this answer from the blonde.

You do not have to tell me twice.

"If it wasn't for me, we would have flashed the camera." I stress.

Courtney shrugs with a small smirk on her face.

"I wouldn't mind having a naked picture of you to look at whenever I wanted to."

"That's not something that friends do or have of each other." I point out.

"Friends also don't fuck, but we did that more times than I can even count." She points out.

Fuck, she's right.

"So, do you want to talk about it?" I trail off, knowing the inevitable talk we have to have with each other.

We agreed to being friends with each other which only lasted a total of forty-five seconds before we were both making out with one another.

What is wrong with us? Why can we never seem stay away from each other? Being friends is easy. So, if that is the case, why is it so hard trying to be friends with her?

Courtney's small smirk falls into a heavy frown, her sapphire eyes disconnecting from my brown ones and focusing on the pile of photos on the counter in front of her.

"Can we...just not- you know?" Her voice is low.

"We can go back to how things are tomorrow, but right now...right here...tonight, I just want to stay in this blissful ignorance of what could have been. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah." I nod my head even though she is not looking in my direction.

I guess that this deal is affecting Courtney more than I originally presumed.

-

I do not think that I have ever felt so free before.

Here I am, laying on my back in Courtney's bed. With the blonde herself resting her cheek against my bare breast, the two of us still naked from out escapades the night before.

Her bare breasts are pressed up against my naked torso, the thick duvet resting around our waists. This exposes her bare back to the cold, morning air.

If Courtney is indeed cold, she does not show it.

The tips of my fingers lightly comb through her soft blonde hair, her head tilted downward making it so that I cannot see her face.

Having the sudden urge to know the time, I glance over to her bedside table. My eyes instantly connect with the light pink cellphone belonging to my best friend. Moving my free arm, I reach my hand over towards the table and grab ahold of the cellphone.

Once I have the cellphone in my hand, I tap the screen which causes the cellular device to illuminate. The first thing that catches my eye is the time, the numbers infor- ming me that both Courtney and I are in fact three hours late for school. The second thing that I notice is that Courtney has taken two of the photos that she took last night and taken a picture of them with her cellphone, setting the photo as her lock screen.

One of the photos is the one where I am hiding my face both behind my hair and in Courtney's chest, my hand covering her breasts from the cameras shot. The two of us are laying in her bed with big, goofy smiles on our faces. Our hair being messed up and frizzy.

The other photo is one that I have not seen up until now. In all honesty, I forgot that she had taken it. In the second photo, Courtney's thighs are resting on either side of my head. My head is in between her legs, my lust-filled eyes staring up at the blonde as I continue to eat out her pussy.

With the way that the photo is taken, you can see more of my face and her thighs than you can her abdomen or pussy, but it is as clear as day that I am in fact eating out my best friend.

"Cute, isn't it?" The blonde mutters against left breast before sucking the aching nipple into her mouth.

I jump a little from the sudden sensation, still a little sore from the many, many rounds we did last night. Both with us cumming together as well as separately.

My stamina was so incredibly high last night that I was sure that I was possessed by some sort of sex demon.

"You set it as your lock screen?" I try to sound serious, but it only comes out as a light moan.

Dammit, there goes my hormones again.

Courtney hums against my nipple, awakening something deep within me.

I feel her free hand slowly trail up my naked abdomen and torso until it reaches my unoccupied breast, said hand fondling said breast.

My back arches from the intense pleasurable sensation.

"Yeah. So what?" She mumbles.

"What if-" a loud moan cuts my sentence short.

The blonde smirks against my breast, taking my sensitive nipple in between her strong teeth and tugging on it.

I feel my pussy become wetter as she does this.

"What if- what if someone sees?"

Her soft lips separate from my hardened nipple and instead press over the large hickey in between my breasts, slowly trailing down towards my abdomen.

"That's kind of the point." She mutters with a little sass.

"What if your mom sees? What if a teacher sees?"

"My mom would get over it and the teacher has no reason to even have my phone in the first place." She says, her lips meeting my tensed abdomen.

Fuck, this feels really good...but we shouldn't be doing this.

We still need to talk about what happened last night.

"We shouldn't do this, we're friends. Friends don't do this." I weakly try to convince myself.

Courtney scoffs at this.

"Fuck being friends." Courtney says.

I glance down at the blonde, my breath hitching when I meet her sapphire-blue eyes.

"Courtney-" I gasp.

"I'd rather have you at my mercy,"

"Hickies, bite marks, and bruises decorating your skin with me, the person being the source of them, having you underneath them twitching from pleasurable overstim-ulation and cumming over and over again until you pass out."

I cannot tell if I am attracted to her possessiveness or if that sex demon is still inside of my body.

"I would rather stab myself in the eye with a decade old rusty nail than just be friends with you."

"Do you understand that, Gillian?"

"We will never be friends."

"I can never be friends with you. You want to know why? Because I'm in love with you. I fucking love you and it's practically impossible to be just friends with someone you're in love with."

I do not know whether I want to kiss her or slap her.

She loves me?! She's in love with me?!

That can't be possible!

Thankfully, Courtney does not give me time to overthink her confession as she slips two of her fingers past the slight resistance of my soaked walls.

I take her raveled up sheets in my fists as her head disappears under the duvet, her lips continuing to trail down my body. I notice how she seems to speed up her pecks the closer that she gets to my pussy.

My head is tossed back and my eyes roll back in unadulterated bliss as the blonde finally connects her soft lips to my swollen clit.

Eh, our conversation can wait until later.

-

I haven't spoken to Courtney in nearly twenty four hours

After she made me cum in her mouth, she made me ride her face, we scissored twice, and she made me ride her thigh. Following this sexual session, she was nice enough to drive me home after we both got dressed and she helped me find my phone.

We found my phone all the way across her bedroom and it was completely dead, being cold to the touch.

The car-ride to my house was quiet, neither of us being brave enough to break the silence. I tried to convince myself that neither of us said anything to conserve the little energy that we had left, a majority of it going towards...extracurricular activities.

In reality, I know that it was because Courtney poured her heart out to me and I didn't immediately reciprocate those feelings.

I know that she doesn't want to force a relationship between us, but I also know that the two of us being friends is completely off of the table.

Courtney squashed any possibility of us repairing our previous friendship.

I mean, it's kind of hard to be friends with someone that has given you more orgasms in two days alone than you have given yourself in eighteen years.

If I even tried to befriend her and in some alternate reality she decided to accept it, things between us would just have that underlying sexual tension. I wouldn't be able to think about her, much less think look at her, without thinking about all of the things that she has said to me and made me feel.

It is practically impossible to be friends with someone that you have had sex with. It builds an unexplainable bond between the two of you that will always be there.

As soon as I entered my house, I took a shower and charged my phone. It was only after I go out of the shower that I noticed that my mother called me thirty times, texted me twenty times, and left five voicemails.

I texted her back and assured her that I was fine and that I just slept over at Courtney's house before I glanced at the time, noticing that school ends in an hour. Meaning that it would be pointless to go at this point.

I cannot believe that I missed school to have sex. What is happening to me?! The old Gillian would never skip school just to have an orgasm or two... or ten.

After I texted my mother and scarfed down a meal, having not eaten real food in way too many hours, I went back up to my room and immediately fell asleep. I only meant to take a nap, but I ended up sleeping all afternoon and night. Only waking up when my alarm clock for school went off.

Still tired from the day before, I quickly handled my hygiene situation before throwing on a large hoodie with no bra or tank top on underneath, a pair of black leggings, and a pair of black doc martens.

I threw my hair up in a messy bun and decided against wearing makeup before grabbing my cellphone, car keys, and backpack.

Thanks to Courtney, I have numerous different plum colored hickies and bite marks littering my neck, chest, boobs, abdomen, hips, and thighs. Red hand marks covering my ass as well.

My body was Courtney's canvas and you best believe she took full advantage of that.

Thankfully, my outfit covers most of the marks so that no concerned teachers get involved with what I am going through at home. Unfortunately, enough are visible that you could glance in my direction and immediately know what I was up to the day before.

Oh well, I doubt that anyone is going to notice anyway.

-

Okay, so I was wrong.

The moment that I walked into the school people immediately started whispering to their friends, pointing and glancing in my direction.

Courtney, gave me a social life...amazing!

Can you sense my sarcasm?

Ignoring the people to the best of my abilities, I make my way towards my locker.

My head stays downturned toward the floor from my way to my locker all through me retrieving the stuff that I need from it.

"Woah! Did you get mauled by a bear or is all of this Courtney's doing?"

I roll my eyes before turning to face an intrigued Moon. The brunette-haired girl leaning the side of her body against a random person's locker that is located beside mine.

"I think that you already know the answer to that question." I deadpan.

She chuckles, finding endless amounts of amusement in my suffering.

"I do, but I just wanted to hear you say it."

I throw my head back with a low groan, closing my locker.

"I had sex, so what?!" I whisper yell, turning to face my friend.

"Teenagers and people my age are having sex everyday! I don't understand why it is such a big deal when I do it."

"No one cares that you had sex, they care that you had sex with Courtney Carmichael." Moon answers my question.

I furrow my eyebrows with confusion.

"How do they know that I had sex with Courtney?"

"First, Courtney not only claimed you two days ago but kissed you in front of everyone."

Oh yeah, I kind of forgot all about that.

"Second, the two of you weren't here the day after it happened which led to speculation. Then when you do show up, the both of you have hickies and bruises all over your necks and god knows where else." She paints a picture for me.

"It doesn't take a genius to know that you two obviously fucked."

"We could have just...I don't know- had sex with different people at the same time?"

"Mhm, sure." Moon hums, not believing my excuse for a second.

"You keep telling yourself that, Gillian."

I go to respond to her quip only to feel my cellphone vibrate in my hand. I turn my cellphone around and bring the screen a little closer to my face. The screen illum-inates, showcasing a text message from Courtney.

'Meet me in the teachers and staff bathroom near the library.', the text message read.

My legs quiver a little at the thought of having sex with the blonde, again.

No, absolutely not.

Talk first, sex later.

"Go meet Cinderella, I'll cover for you in class." Moon tells me.

I glance up the girl who is wearing an all knowing look on her face.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, go get railed in a school bathroom."

I grimace at the visual that she just placed in my head.

"Ew, gross. I'm leaving." I say, already walking away from her.

-

As soon as I approach the staff bathroom I bring my fist up to knock on the wooden door. Knocking two quick times before bringing my hand down to the doorknob and twisting it. I push the heavy door open, quickly slipping through the moderately-sized crack before allowing it to close behind me.

I turn away from the door in order to face the blonde.

The first thing that I notice is that Courtney is sat on top of the sink counter, one of her legs crossed over the other as she uses a pink nail file to file her manicured nails. Numerous purple hickies covering her delicate neck and a bored expression resting on her face. Before I am able to stop myself, my eyes begin to trail over her desirable figure.

Courtney's honey-colored tresses are tied up in a high ponytail, a few loose strands having fell out of their confines to frame her face. Her hair looks soft, as if she took the time to tediously style each strand of hair. Trailing further down, I notice that she has close to no makeup on which is truly a shock to be considering how strict she is about who can see her without makeup.

Do not get me wrong, I love that she is beginning to feel confident enough to wear close to no makeup around people she would typically wear an entire face of makeup for. However, I would support whatever decision she chose.

Her face is covered in very little concealer and her lips in lip tint. This makeup really emphasizes the small moles and freckles that litter her skin. Unfortunately, I cannot see her eyes due to them being hid behind a pair of large black sunglasses.

I have a passing thought questioning why she didn't bother covering the hickies on her neck, but quickly drop the unspoken question. She probably did not cover hers for the same reason that I did not cover mine.

Pure forgetfulness.

My eyes trail further down, catching a glimpse of her 'G' necklace, before moving even lower. Courtney is wearing a light pink zip-up jacket that hugs her body in all of the right ways, the zipper to said jacket resting just underneath her noticeable breasts. Speaking of her breasts, they're sitting up high in her white tank top. Her cleavage is on full display.

I feel my body warm with sudden arousal at the sight of my best friend's hickey-decorated cleavage. I also feel a weird sense of pride in knowing that I was the one who put those hickies there.

Her legs are covered by a pair of black leggings. She is also wearing a pair of white tennis shoes that match her tank top.

"Did you lock the door?" She suddenly speaks up, knocking me out of my haze.

Realizing that I have indeed not locked the bathroom door, I reach back behind me and press the small button in that is located on the doorknob. I even wiggle the doorknob a little for good measure, ensuring that it is locked.

When Courtney realizes that the door is locked, she sighs and I immediately know why she called me in here.

"I don't think that we're 'just friends'." She voices.

I scoff, waving a hand at her.

"What do you mean? Friends can totally have sex once and go back to normal. People do it all of the time!" I try to deny the inevitable.

Courtney is silent as she removes her sunglasses from her face and slides them up into her hair to reveal her sapphire irises. Those same sapphire irises are currently giving me a bored look, clearly not willing to entertain me for even a second.

I too sigh, dropping my act.

"Things between us haven't been friendly in awhile." I admit.

"Why did you say no when I asked you out?" The blonde does not beat around the bush, carefully hopping down from the bathroom counter.

"I was scared, Courtney. Hell, I still am scared."

"Why are you scared?" She asks with a soft tone, making her way towards me.

"I'm scared that you're just going to continue to think of me as an afterthought. That you're just going to continue to put your own wants and needs before mine."

Courtney takes my face in her soft hands, forcing me to meet her eyes.

"I promise that I will never do that."

"If you agree to be my girlfriend then you would come first, always." She tells me with a promising tone.

I believe her.

Yeah, it may seem sudden. But I do truly believe what Courtney is telling me.

If she says that she would never do that, then I believe her.

"Okay."

"So, are we girlfriends now?" I hear the fear in her voice. Most likely the fear of me rejecting her again.

A large smile spreads across my face as I nod my head.

"Yeah, we're girlfriends." I confirm.

"Fucking finally." Courtney mutters with a relieved tone of voice before pressing our lips together.

And with a kiss, we seal the deal.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They're girlfriends!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Two Bad Girls xXxEeRrxXx

Любовные романы

47.6K 2.4K 34
Bridgette "Brie" Campbell is 25 years old, has long brunette hair that reaches the back of her shoulders. Her eyes are dark brown and has fair skin...
Ice cream, Teasing and Awkward Situations Mia Daley

Подростковая литература

11.7M 519K 74
Mia Collins just wanted to get through her senior year of high school with as minimal awkward situations as possible. However, that's kind of hard to...
The It Girl [COMPLETED] Joy

Подростковая литература

219K 26.2K 70
"This book is the perfect mixture of deep and hilarious. I'm in love with that" - crackhead4ever Teen fiction has given cheerleaders a bad rap. And...
This Was Not the Plan (gxg) Izzy Benz

Любовные романы

361K 8.6K 42
The plan for Veronica's junior year was simple: Go on a date, get a boyfriend, fall in love, live happily ever after. Unfortunately, that plan went...