Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

Por simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... Mais

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

Believe

1.5K 29 6
Por simp4blainchel

"I think we should write original songs for Regionals." Rachel said, and as much as I hated the girl, I actually agreed with her for once.

"All those in favor of voting Rachel down a second time?" Santana asked, and everyone raised their hands besides Finn, Quinn and I.

"No, I think Rachel is right. This team works best when we push ourselves and do something a little different." Quinn smiled, and I was surprised she was backing Rachel up.

"That's true, but if all the other teams are doing amazing songs, we're not going to be as good." Mercedes said.

"You're right. We're not going to be as good, we're gonna be better. We won't be using other people's words or music. It will be our own, our own heart and soul, not just our voices. We have some really talented song writers in our midst. Sami and Rachel." Quinn said, and I appreciated the mention but I had to interject.

"Am I the only one who heard my headband? Mr. Schue, I'm sure Blaine would be okay with us using The Day That The Dance Is Over for regionals!" I smiled and I saw him think for a moment.

"If we do end up doing original songs, then that would be great, Sami." He said and Quinn continued talking to Rachel while I silently celebrated.

"Guess who got a solo at regionals! You better be ready, Blaine Warbler cause I am going to crush this." I smiled as I walked into Blaine's room and he put his arm out for me to snuggle in next to him and I gladly did.

"Well, that scares me a little, I thought we were going to win by a landslide but now the Warblers might have some actual competition." He joked, as I put my head on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around me.

"What song are you doing?" He asked, pausing Sleepless in Seattle, the movie he was watching.

"Well, you cannot tell any of the Warblers about this, especially Kurt because we all know he's a blabbermouth, but we are doing original songs! And if I get your permission, Mr. Schue said I could do the song we wrote!" I grinned and I felt his smile grow against my head.

"That's incredible! If you win, I want my songwriting credits." He laughed and I was relieved he said yes.

"Of course, I'll be sure to mention it when I win." I emphasized 'when' just to sound extra cocky.

"I managed to get Kurt a duet with one of the Warblers! I think they really hit it off." He said, turning on the movie again.

"Blaine Anderson, you matchmaker!" I gasped and I wrapped my arms around him to be closer to him.

"But seriously, thank you for that. I know Kurt is jealous that he doesn't get to have any solos in the Warblers. He's gonna be so happy, and maybe he will stop trying to come on our dates constantly if he has a boyfriend." I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me lightly.

"I love you." He said, beginning to stroke my back.

"I know." I teased and I felt myself starting to doze off, I hadn't felt tired before but Blaine's arms were so warm and his heartbeat was extremely comforting. Being with Blaine made me feel safe and relaxed like never before and I could see myself being this happy forever.

"Santana, do you want to be my duet partner for regionals?" I walked up to Santana in the hallway.

"Why me?" She asked, looking skeptical at the invite.

"Because, your a badass singer, and nobody else would be able to nail it as perfectly as you could, duh." I laughed, hooking arms with her and we kept walking.

"If I can't do Trouty Mouth then this is the next best thing." She grinned, and I couldn't tell if she was joking.

After watching Aural Intensity, I knew either the Warblers or we were going to Nationals, and I would be happy with either, because if the Warblers won, then I could focus on Blaine's happiness and I was okay with that.

I ran back stage after Aural Intensity and found Blaine instantly. I pulled him into a tight hug, then looked up at him.

"You're going to kill this, and you look so adorable right now." I smiled then kissed him, once it started to deepen, Kurt pulled us apart.

"Please stop, I don't need to see you sucking face right now." He pouted and I moved to the side of Blaine, while his arm was still around me and I grabbed Kurt's shoulder.

"You are going to do great, Kurt." I grinned and then the Warblers were announced.

"I love you!" I squeezed Blaine's hand and he gave me a loving smile then walked on stage.

Seeing Kurt perform his duet made me so happy, because I knew how much he needed to be in the spotlight. Then Blaine started singing and I couldn't wait for his sexified performance.

He absolutely killed the song, and his silly dance moves made me smile everytime and when we would look over at me in the wings, my heart would melt.

"You were so good! I'm so proud of you." I hugged him tight and his heart was still pounding from the adrenaline of being on stage.

"I couldn't of done it without you, I love you so much." He picked me up and spun me.

The New Directions came back stage and I knew they were going to announce us soon, so I had Blaine put me down.

"You got this, I'll be in the audience." He smiled, and walked away and I took my place with Santana.

During our performance, all I could think about was how things were so different with Blaine and I when we wrote this song, we had only known each other for two weeks, we hadn't even kissed yet and now we were in love, and I couldn't be happier.

We finished Loser Like Me and I gave Rachel a hug, even though I hated her guts, it just felt right.

"My husband is verbally abusive and I have been drinking since noon. I'm bored. Let's just see who won, huh?" Carla Turlington Stevens said as she walked up to the microphone to announce the winner.

I was standing on the outside of the New Directions and Blaine was on the outside of the Warblers so we were right next to each other. She paused for a while, probably to build suspense.

"Last time we were on a stage, we kissed for the first time." I whispered to him, making him smile.

"And now, here we are, in love." He said, and my face turned red.

"The New Directions, you're going to nationals in new york!" Carla yelled and we all celebrated instantly. I hugged Blaine, and he was just as happy as I was.

"I'm so proud of you, Sami!" He laughed, picking me up so we were face-to-face and I kissed him quickly before he put me down and I celebrated with my team, but our happiness was ruined when Sue punched Carla.

"Like in sports, every team has a player that rises above to help carry their teammates to victory, the MVP. I would like to start a tradition of honoring that player after every one of our competitions. So I have tallied the votes, and there was a tie. Our MVP's are miss Rachel Berry and Samantha Fabray." Mr. Schue said, and we both stood up.

Rachel shook my hand and I guess it was the spirit of winning the competition, but I gave her a quick hug before she started her speech. Soon enough it was time for mine, and she handed me the trophy.

"I am so honored to win this and I was so happy that Mr. Schue let me sing Blaine and I's song with Santana, my home girl. I just wanted to say that I have never been happier than my time in this club and I'm so grateful for the friends I've made here. Now lets start working for nationals!" I grinned and everyone cheered then came down to give Rachel and I a hug.

"What should I sing for the night of neglect?" I asked Blaine, laying in his lap with his arms around me while we watched Burlesque on his TV.

"How about Cher?" He suggested and I turned around to look at him.

"Cher is literally the goddess of pop, she isn't neglected." I laughed and he paused the movie.

"But before that, nobody ever took her seriously because she dressed differently and voiced her own opinions, but she rose above and like you said, became the goddess of pop." Blaine smiled and I snuggled back into him as he pressed play.

"How are you so smart? That is actually perfect." I grinned as his arms wrapped around my stomach and he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"You're actually perfect." He muttered, and my heart melted like never before.

"That was the sappiest thing I've ever heard in my life, but it was absolutely adorable." I smiled and I grabbed his hand to fidget with.

"You love it when I'm sappy." He teased as I traced circles around his palm.

"I love you, and if you being sappy is part of that then so be it." I giggled, turning around again and sitting up in his lap.

I leaned in for what was meant to be a short and quick peck on the lips but it quickly deepened, and before I knew it, Blaine's mouth was moving away from my lips and onto my neck.

-IMPLIED SEX-

His hands were running down my waist and into my shirt, feeling his hands run across my bare back made me moan slightly and he quickly stopped kissing my neck and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you want to do this?" His eyes were full of love and passion and had a hint of darkness in them, his curls were coming out of place since I had been running my hands through them and I had never been more attracted to him than right now.

"Yeah, I do." I smiled and his hands instantly pulled my shirt off, his eyes eating me up, and I quickly followed.

I wasted no time to get back to his lips and ran my hands across his bare chest which was all so new and exciting as his lips moved down past my collarbone.

"That was incredible." I panted as Blaine's arms wrapped around me, his bare chest against my back and he started softly kissing my neck.

"You were incredible, I love you so much." I felt his smile against me as he spoke in between kisses.

"I love you, too." I grinned, it was romantic and meaningful like we wanted and I had never been closer to him, literally. Even if we didn't last forever, he would always be my first, and that was a bond between us that would never break, no matter what. I had truly never been happier than lying there in his arms while I felt him lay his head on my neck and he fell asleep. I wanted to savor every moment of this, how his skin felt against mine, his soft snores, his breathing still rapid from before, how even while he was sleeping, his grip on me was still tight, everything was perfect in that moment and nothing else mattered to me but him.

-END-

"She's just trying to get on our good side so she can spy on us." Rachel complained, after Sunshine Corazon's performance, which was amazing.

"We told you the exact same thing about Jesse St. James last year and you didn't listen to us." Quinn said.

"And you were right!" Rachel yelled, but I interjected.

"You said Blaine was using me to spy on us and called me a traitor when I started going out with him and now we've never been more in love. Not everyone is evil, Rachel." I snapped and Rachel looked at the floor, her face turning red.

"We need Sunshine's twitter followers to come and pay for tickets to send the Brainiacs to Detroit or there's no point in having a benefit at all." Puck said, motioning over to the Brainiacs who were sitting together, looking upset.

"That is the Spanish classroom, and you know the choir room, of course." I said, while showing Blaine around Mckinley with Kurt when we were interrupted by Brittany and Artie.

"Hey, guys, you better get in the auditorium and the choir room, the shows about to start." Brittany smiled, while wheeling Artie.

"It's gonna be a full house, y'all, gotta get there early to get a good seat." Artie said and we stopped walking.

"We'll be there in a minute, we're just showing Blaine around." I smiled.

"Thanks for coming and supporting us, guys. It's really cool." Artie said, while Brittany wheeled him into the choir room.

"Aw, you miss them." Blaine teased Kurt, who was watching them go with sad eyes.

Before Kurt could deny it, we were interrupted by Karofsky.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He snapped, walking up to us.

"We're here for the benefit. Don't tell me your going." Kurt sighed, his eyes widening.

"I wouldn't be caught dead. I was pumping iron in the gym and the guys told me you two were here spreading your fairy dust." He mocked and I grabbed onto Blaine's hand and squeezed it tightly while placing my other hand on his shoulder.

"Will you just give it up? Live whatever lie you want but don't pretend the four of us don't know what's really going on here." Blaine said, and I squeezed onto him tighter, keeping a firm grip on him incase he lost his temper and decided to throw a punch. I wasn't worried about his ability to fight, since he boxed when he was upset, but Karofsky was a lot bigger than him and the last thing I wanted was for Blaine to get hurt.

"You don't know squat, butt boy." Karofsky snapped and Blaine broke free from my grip and shoved him.

"Blaine!" I yelled as Karofsky pushed him back.

"Hey, no, you guys, stop." Santana walked up and went in between the two as I grabbed Blaine and pulled him back.

"Baby, It's not worth it." I whispered and grabbed onto his hand and started to rub his knuckle.

"Real brave with your fists but you're a coward when it comes to the truth." Kurt said, and I looked over at Kurt, thinking he was about to out Karofsky.

"Truth about what?" Santana asked, and Karofsky was quick to shut it down.

"None of your business, J.Lo." He mocked and I knew Santana was about to go all Lima Heights on his ass.

"First of all, anything you do became my business when you decided to toss that slushie up in my grill." She said and Karofsky laughed.

"I think I can take a couple of queers and some girls." He said, but Santana was extremely amused by that comment.

"Okay, see, here's what's gonna go down, two choices. You stay here and I crack one of your nuts, left or right, that's your choice but Sami will probably kick the other one up so hard it reverses puberty, or you walk away and live to be a douchebag another day. Oh and also, I have razor blades hidden in my hair. Mhm, tons, just all up in there." Santana laughed, and I knew she was being serious, I wouldn't put it past her to keep weapons in her hair. Karofsky had the same thought and let out a grunt then walked away.

"We could of handled that." Blaine scoffed, I knew how much he hated having his masculinity taken away so I squeezed his hand.

"We know, love" I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"It was just more fun doing it together. Oh, crap, Sami let's go." She checked her phone then grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway.

"According to twitter, Sunshine's not coming and neither are any of her followers." Santana said, dragging me into the choir room where everyone was warming up.

"I told you, she's evil." Rachel yelled, and I was extremely upset that she was right.

"I was in the auditorium there's like six people in there. I say we blow this whole thing off and hit the arcade." Puck said, walking in.

"I'm going to get Kurt and Blaine then." I sighed, standing up before Finn grabbed my arm.

"No, no. Screw that! These people paid to see us sing, what's that saying? The show's gotta go all over the place or something?" He said, and I tried not to laugh.

"You mean, 'The show must go on.' Finn's right you guys, whether there's six or six thousand people out there, we still have to give it out all." Rachel smiled.

Tina came running into the choir room, sobbing and Mr. Schue gave us a pep talk and Mike Chang came back in after his dance with Sam.

"That was all kinds of awesome!" He yelled and we all stood up and cheered.

"We're almost out of taffy, how are we gonna stop them from heckling us?" I asked, not wanting to be booed constantly.

"By being so good, they can't heckle us. I know just the person for the job! Where's Mercedes?" He asked, and I noticed Mercedes' absense.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Jones has not appreciated the way she's been treated and is refusing to go on. Mercedes has left the building." Lauren said. appearing suddenly in the room.

"Sami, take her spot while I find her." Rachel said, and she ran out.

I walked on stage, and Kurt and Blaine started cheering, and I felt confident until I noticed the hecklers were out of taffy entirely, then the music started and I had no choice but to sing.

The hecklers were screaming insults at me at first, but I focused on Blaine's eyes and I got a burst of confidence. I wasn't acknowledging the hecklers in anyway, because to me, Blaine was the only person in the room. They stopped screaming at me and the old guy even started crying and I had never felt more powerful.

I ran back into the choir room, with a huge smile on my face.

"That was so fun! They stopped heckling!" I laughed as Quinn gave me a hug and Mercedes walked in, ready to perform.

After Mercedes absolutely killed her song, and Sandy funded the benefit, I walked outside of the auditorium to see Blaine standing there waiting for me, with a huge grin on his face.

"You were amazing. I have never seen anyone perform like that before. You brought the house down completely." He picked me up and kissed me.

"If you weren't there, I wouldn't of been able to do it. You are the reason I had enough confidence to even go on that stage. I love you." I said, and he put me down and I linked our arms as we started walking out.

"Wanna go back to my place?" I asked, and I saw his face light up.

"I thought you'd never ask." He grinned and I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked outside.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

136K 1.5K 9
i never could've seen you coming, i think you're everything i've wanted? ( 𝘀𝗮𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀 ) ☽ [ glee ] [ season 2 ]
3.6K 85 11
[BI BLAINE X FEM OC] -ellie hummel falls for the warbler, but he falls harder- season two-season six || i knew that our hands were meant to hold each...
814 50 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
270K 6.7K 104
Kurt was into performing. Poppy was into sport. Growing up, it had always been as simple as that for Kurt Hummel's younger sister, and boarding scho...