Boy From Nowhere

بواسطة YOLOwriting101

"Why are you looking at my lips?" Evan questions him, and he saw Nigel look back at them again. "Are you into... المزيد

𓍯one
𓍯two
𓍯three
𓍯four
𓍯five
𓍯six
𓍯seven
𓍯eight
𓍯nine
𓍯ten
𓍯eleven
𓍯thirteen
𓍯fourteen
𓍯fifteen
𓍯sixteen
𓍯seventeen
𓍯eighteen
𓍯nineteen
𓍯twenty
𓍯twenty one
𓍯twenty two

𓍯twelve

1K 62 45
بواسطة YOLOwriting101

Deaf Library Student x Popular Kid
Nigel x Evan
***

Nigel grinned as he sat in his backseat, looking out the window at the sky. He could barely see any stars, but he saw one constellation that was very evident.

He was very into the zodiacs and their meanings...to a certain degree.

Sighing, he looked down to see Owen sucking him off. His eyes narrowed on the top of his head as he heard him gag slightly, pulling back slightly.

"What's your zodiac?"

Owen frowned at first, clearing his throat.

"Sagittarius."

"Oh...I'm a Gemini," Nigel smiled, causing Owen to not really know what to say to that, "Supposedly, Sagittarius' most of the time see Gemini's as the enemy. Isn't that funny?"

Owen looked away, not sure what to say to that. Still seeing from his peripheral vision Nigel grinning at him with no emotion. He moved on, nodding down at his dick.

"I've never sucked a dick as long or...as big as yours before, so I'm kinda struggling." Owen confesses awkwardly, causing Nigel to grin at him kindly.

"Don't worry, it doesn't bother me. You're the one who offered to do this, so...what would happen was all up for resuscitation." He grinned, seeing Owen smile shyly at him.

"You have a way with words...it's kinda amazing how good you are with them."

"I'm also amazed at how willing you were to suck the dick of a person you barely knew. Do you do this often?" Nigel asks him, seeing Owen shrug. "Am I allowed to take that as a yes?"

Owen shook his head, licking up Nigel's length once more before he sat back up on his legs. Looking at Nigel's face now, he sighed.

"I...don't usually do this. I haven't ever had a boyfriend before, but I have sucked off a couple of my friends. Not too many, only like...two; so a couple. I never did it again after that and it never led to anything more than just them wanting to be sucked off by a dude once in their life." Owen admits with no shame, causing Nigel to purse his lips. "Is that...bad?"

"I can't be the judge of that, who am I to judge what you do? Everyone has their own hobbies, yours just so happen to be sucking male's dicks. Your friends...male dicks, to be exact. I'd keep that to yourself if I were you. You wouldn't want that getting out...it's kind of a touchy thing these days."

"What is?"

"Stuff like that. Straight guys allowing such stuff to happen, and then going on like it never happened. Taking advantage of you in a way, but you took advantage of the situation too." Nigel grinned, pulling his pants up as he looked away. "Today was quite advantageous for us both, huh? At least I'm bi too, you got lucky there. I'm not like them, I would never deny you."

"I guess." Owen chuckled, causing Nigel to sigh. "You sigh a lot..."

Owen was unaware that Nigel was deaf, his eyes being closed as he thought deeply.

He felt kind of bad about letting Owen do this, but Evan and him weren't together. Nothing has even been spoken on it and Evan still insisted he was straight. He just let whatever happened with Evan, happen.

If he could choose who he'd rather be with,it'd be Evan. Except...he allowed this interaction to be how he already saw it. He saw it as nothing and he was never going to acknowledge it again. Because with what Owen had told him already, his idea had already been put in place.

"It's probably best you take me back now." Nigel tells him, causing Owen to nod quickly as he went to the front seat. Nigel following him to the passenger seat and letting Owen drive them back in his car.

Now there was silence, Nigel already aware that of what kind of person Owen was. He was someone who possibly wasn't bi at all, but hiding behind that. That he may have been gay, but afraid to say he was in fear of not finding someone genuine.

He was aware of the fears that people like him had. Setting their preferences upon one gender, especially when it's the opposite gender. When you've been possibly pretending all your life you're fine with one thing, when he's possibly wanting another. Except, he might've been fearful to go fully in.

And his thoughts were confirmed by Owen's question.

"You said...you would never deny me...right?" Owen asks him nervously, seeing Nigel nod. "No one's ever said that to me before so...I just wanted to make sure I heard you right."

"You did, don't worry."

"Good...I hate when people don't stick by their word... Like...when Barry wrote he could drive, he lied. I fucking hate liars, his dumbass got us suspended. But...I had a feeling he couldn't drive anyway. Deaf people I'm pretty sure aren't allowed to get licenses, I just wanted him to suffer for lying to me. Liars and deniers are the worst thing." Owen shook his head, and instantly Nigel looked back forward.

He didn't need to hear anymore at that point. His contempt for Owen was as strong as it was when they left for the hospital, when he sucked his dick, and even on the ride back.

"I think bullies are the worst thing," Nigel spoke up, reaching over as he grabbed his keys once Owen turned his car off, "Doesn't that over-exceed your stupid things like liars and deniers?"

"I don't know... Bullies can be a good thing at times." Owen shrugged, yawning as he was unaware of Nigel's glare upon him. "They correct the weirdos and kinda...straighten them out. Keeps them from making an embarrassment of themselves, puts them in their place! Honestly, I think bullies are eighty-five percent of the time, a good thing."

When he got out of the car, he headed towards the door. Only for Nigel to grab his arm tightly. Looking back at him in confusion, he saw Nigel grinning at him kindly. Though his grip gave off the feeling that he was angry...but his face was different.

"Then which percent does that make you for bullying Barry?" Nigel hissed softly, his disgust for Owen increasing by the moment. It took everything in him to not sock him in the face. "The eighty-five...or the fifteen percent?"

Before Owen could respond, the front door to Evan's house opened. Evan onlooking Nigel holding onto Owen's arm tightly. He saw Owen grin at him now as Nigel let go, just putting on a grin himself.

"Are you okay?" Evan rushed to Nigel, moving Owen away from him as he grabbed Nigel. Nigel wrapping his arm around Evan's shoulder as he let his lips press to his temple.

"I'm okay, it was nothing too serious. Just a strain, but...it still hurt." Nigel murmured, allowing for Owen to see how soft he was with Evan. When he glanced back at Owen, he saw his face being completely red. "I missed you the most though Evan...all I could think about was you."

"R-Really?" Evan stammered shyly, glancing over to see Owen was still there. "I mean...no way, you had to have been worried about your own health right?"

"Do you think I'm lying?" Nigel asks in shock, looking over at Owen who's face somehow looked redder. "You can even ask Owen. He hates liars, he can vouch for me, right? I'm not lying, right?"

Owen wondered if Nigel was joking, because after what they just spoke about...this was all too convenient for it to be serious. He just smiled, nodding as he patted Nigel's arm.

"He's not lying, you were all he spoke about, obviously." Owen jokingly lied, being one-hundred percent sarcastic.

Nigel amused that Owen just lied, but he already knew the convenience of it all. He already knew he probably saw it as a joke, but that made it even better.

Evan believed him though as he smiled at Nigel shyly, clearing his throat.

"Nigel...Terrance isn't here anymore so... If you want to go to my room instead of being downstairs, you can. All of that shit was handled. I can bring you some food if you want." Evan offered, walking in with Nigel's arm around his shoulder.

Owen walking a bit behind them. His eyes were set only on Nigel who only had his eyes on Evan. He wanted him to hang out with him and continue to talk. In his mind, he sucked Nigel off and even if that was all that was done, he felt like they shared something.

His feelings may have been abrupt, but Nigel was the first person that actually...acknowledged the possibility of his feelings. Saying he would never deny him...so did that mean what he was thinking it would mean? That if he was to tell him his feelings...he wouldn't deny them?

"We're going upstairs."

Owen blinked, seeing Evan look at him with a raised eyebrow. He just nodded as he stepped back now, watching as Nigel and Evan went up by themselves. His envy didn't rise up too much because he knew he'd just speak to him the following Monday.

If he was to tell him his feelings then...he expected no denial. Because Nigel wouldn't deny him, of course he wouldn't.

Except even when Nigel was in Owen's head, he forgot all about him. Setting all of his attention onto Evan who kindly offered to massage his back.

It was barely even a few minutes that passed before they both found themselves lost in one another.

Evan's hand moved from Nigel's shoulder and down his arm, beginning to massage his thumb into it. Seeing Nigel look at him massaging his arm, he looked back at his face.

Even though he said he'd help with the soreness, he became distracted by Nigel entirely. His eyes looking over his face entirely, only to see Nigel glance at him now. Instantly feeling his face become red, he looked back down at his arm.

"Yeah...your arm is very sore and I wonder if you hurt more than your back when Terrance's stupid ass pushed you. I can feel...a knot...if there's a knot here, I bet there's some on your back and the back of your neck." Evan tells him, causing Nigel to raise an eyebrow. "I promise..."

"I believe you, you're just much more knowledgeable about this than I'd think you'd be. All from...football, yes?"

Evan nodded softly, causing Nigel to grin.

"Well, I'll take your word for it. If you can massage my arm, I have faith in you doing the other places." Nigel tells him, beginning to remove his shirt. Evan finding himself blushing as he saw him do so.

Only for Nigel to turn his back to him and now Evan was seeing the broadness of his back. His hand resting on it and he dug his thumb into a certain part, feeling a knot. He wasn't surprised as he gripped Nigel's shoulder, beginning to knead his thumb into the knot. Looking forward, he wanted to see Nigel's face.

Honestly...he still didn't know what his issue was. Why did he want to be so close to him and see his face so badly?

When he moved up towards the back of Nigel's neck, he could happened to feel none there. Except he pretended there was one as he rubbed his thumb into a particular spot, just not as harshly.

Only to look over Nigel's shoulder and saw him turn to face him. The both of them being only inches apart and Evan just looked at him.

The silence was poignant, but for the first time, Nigel wanted to avert from his original plans. He wanted...for the first time, to give himself away. Just this once.

"Owen sucked my dick on the way back from the hospital."

Evan's eyes widened on him, Nigel looking only at his lips as he didn't want to see his eyes.

"We didn't kiss, nothing like that. He wanted to suck me off, and I didn't say no because he said he was bi too. I really did think of you when he did so though." Nigel sighs, looking at Evan's eyes.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" Evan questioned him quietly, and Nigel snorted.

"No...but I wanted to tell you."

"You could've kept that to yourself and I would've never known." Evan murmurs, looking down at Nigel's lips. "But you told me... It's not like we're dating or exclusive or anything. You can do that stuff freely."

Nigel didn't expect such an answer and that threw him off more than he thought it would.

"True...but I still wanted to tell you."

"Because you like me."

Evan smirked, Nigel's eyes widening on him at how...he just disregarded what he said. What he said was true, but he still felt bad because he liked him.

He had a bigger idea in mind and he could tell him there was a bigger reason behind letting Owen do that... But he knew he couldn't, that was his...'friend'.

Nigel just smiles, nodding at Evan's cocky expression.

"Yeah...because I like you, how'd you know-?"

Evan gripped Nigel's face with his hand, pressing a kiss to his lips. Being able to kiss Nigel again, he leaned into him further. Not being to pull away as he continued to kiss him. Except he pulled back when he felt Nigel's lips being still.

When he looked at him, he saw Nigel looking at him with no reaction. That throwing him off as he was about to move back until Nigel rushed at him. Slamming his back onto the bed, he kissed him even more deeper than Evan did.

Unable to resist or keep himself together as for the first time...he couldn't control his own emotions and feelings. That confused him because he was always aware of his emotions and knew how to use them to the best of his abilities.

Only for them to become something of...an uncontrolled entity when in Evan's presence. He forced himself to pull back, leaning against the headboard of Evan's bed.

His eyes closed tightly as he tried to calm down. To get his emotions and feelings in check. If he allowed them to become the main focus and he settled in on such things...he couldn't accomplish anything he wanted.

Because focusing on the good feelings...he hadn't been able to focus on true good feelings ever since his car crash. Any 'good feelings'...were false and ones he purposely had himself imagine for his gain.

It wasn't always like this. It wasn't once hard to have true and genuine good feelings. And he wasn't once like this either. He remembered...what it was like before the crash.

"Nigel...I'm not mad about you letting Owen suck you off, we aren't exclusive or anything. I respect you for being honest with me." Evan grinned, leaning towards Nigel as he wrapped his arms around his neck. "Even if we aren't together."

Laying his head upon his shoulder, Nigel found himself taken aback by such...comfort. His own hands rested upon Evan's back as he looked off.

He hugged Evan back, his lips tightening together.

"We could be together..." Evan breathed, glancing back at Nigel's face. Wondering why his face looked like he was deep in his thoughts. "Nigel?"

"I don't want to be with someone who's straight...and yet I'm here doing this stuff with you. It's crazy..." Nigel sighs shakily, seeing Evan grin at him. "You're throwing me off..."

"Oh yeah?"

"I'm serious...my head hurts." He leaned his head back, his hand covering his eyes. Nigel tried to understand why he was feeling what he felt.

Wanting to remember how he once would feel before the crash, yet he couldn't. It was becoming harder to understand because was there a reason why he felt what he felt for Evan? Yet...he couldn't think why.

Was it because...?

"Those 'friends'...they are not your friends." Nigel breathed deeply, his eyes lowering as Evan frowned. "They use you and manipulate your actions. You choose to have an honor code and you watching in silence has ruined your image. It's their fault...but it's your fault too."

Evan didn't know why he brought this up now, but at least he wasn't calling him a bully.

"It's mainly their fault...yet it's your fault. You didn't have to stay around them, but you put faith in them not being horrible people. There's so many things and I'm so..." Nigel drifts, his head beginning to hurt more. Evan noticing how odd he was acting and cradled his face.

Nigel's eyes widening on him, he saw Evan grinning at him.

"Don't defend me, I realize my actions. I was...not nice sometimes, but I really was a bystander. I could've done something, but I didn't because I wanted to keep those shit friends. You don't have to defend me, I know I've done wrong." Evan leaned his head against Nigel's unaware of how fast Nigel's heart was beating as he read his lips. "I'm surprised those people from middle school didn't beat on me too. If I was them..."

Nigel looked at him fully. He saw Evan grin solemnly as he pressed his lips to Nigel's.

"If I was them, I'd want to take revenge on me too for not defending them; but just watching."

When Nigel saw him say those words, he felt his breathing increase. He...realized right then and there something.

He would never allow anyone to take revenge on Evan...not even himself.

"I would never allow that to happen to you." Nigel tells him, causing Evan to smile. "I'm serious."

"I know...it's just odd to hear because you seemed to hate me so much before for being...that bystander." Evan admits awkwardly as Nigel wasn't going to deny that truth.

Only to hug Evan, his eyes glaring at his bedroom door. At that moment, his confusion and frustration to everything set on one thing exactly.

To make sure those who used and affected Evan's character...were not able to affect him any longer.

"Not anymore."

✎_________________˖*

okay...? 🌚

Nigel what's up with that? 😀

you...i mean. 🌝🫵

that Owen bit? 🙃

he'll have his time. 👹

will he? 🤨

and if he does... 🫢

what will it be? 😲

ohoo~ 😮‍💨

vote, comment, follow~

- yolo 🫶

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

218K 7.2K 28
COMPLETED Three rules. Four men. One girl. One gang. The last rule seems too vague. Give and Take. ...
1.3K 53 32
EMERY GRAY: This isn't a story about pining. It's not about the chase. It's not about hiding our feelings. Our story starts with Alaric deciding to b...
109K 3.3K 33
(BxB) Getting saved by the school bad boy was nothing that I could imagine. "What's your name?" We have been classmates since forever. "Dude! We lit...
110K 4.6K 30
"Silly boy - you dare ask me that question?" I frown at him instantly - taken aback when he gripped my chin. Yanking me close enough towards him, ou...