Pure DK Will Never Be Tempted...

Galing kay Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: [咒回]清纯DK一定不会被白莲花诱惑 Author: Frost Open Summary: How could a weak, pitiful and helpless mut... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

14

47 2 0
Galing kay Spinfoxie

Chapter 14 - Thesis

    Waking up in the middle of the afternoon, Manzi put on a long feather weave and went out to let the wind go. There was a faint sound of music. It should be that Ayu told her that during the Chinese New Year, people would be invited to perform in the clan. He also said that he was interested. You can take a look.

    Standing barefoot under the wooden porch is really a bit cold. It was okay when I first came out, but I felt a little uncomfortable after a few minutes, so she went back to the room. Manzi knew that he must be unhappy, did he receive bad news?

    ,What's wrong? Unhappy,

    "Jie... said he had to work overtime today, and asked me when I would go back. He said that it would be hard to leave the mess to him alone." No contact, with his back turned, he saw Manzi's mouth Type, this answer is also a bit perfunctory, he is lying.

    , pack up and go back to Tokyo, anyway, all the things on the first day have been done. , Manzi made a decision for him, he opened the cabinet and started to pack his things, Wutiao Wu quickly got up from the bed, his face was full of confusion: "Are you going back now? I can't keep up with Bangjie."

    , at night Invite him to dinner, you tell him to hurry up. , There is everything here, and there are not many things brought, mainly underwear and Manzi's own clothes. She packed them up quickly and changed her clothes, and then urged him, you change your clothes too, hurry up, I'm going to call a car. , 

    Xia Youjie looked at Wujo Wu's reply at the same time, Wujo Wu had already put down his phone and changed his clothes, and the car that sent them was also heading this way. It was unbelievably fast, so Xia Youjie came to Wujo Wu's letter after work, yawning The apartment - I just saw their car just come back. 

    The three of them yawned and drank tea in the apartment, Xia Youjie still had a conscience: "Gratia knew he was going to say he was excluded."

     But Yuan Ri, she should be busy too, right? 

,     Manzi was very upset, she really didn't like this kind of oppressive behavior in the magic world. The dinner was still being cooked, and the familiar aroma wafted from the oven, it was stewed oxtail. But he also made other things. In order to coax the young master well, Manzi also prepared chocolate banana rolls. It is a dessert that he learned recently. It has extremely high calories, high sweetness, and soft taste. It is the kind of thing that the young master will like.

    In addition, they also made black rice balls. This vaguely familiar shape made Xia Youjie's stomach twitch, and then he laughed helplessly: "Is Yuan Ri going to persecute me?" But he knew, This rice ball must be very delicious, and it may even be the most thoughtful dish Manzi made.  

   Gojo Satoru almost died laughing at the table, put the plate with onigiri in front of him, took a photo and sent it to Glass. After the dishes were served, the three of them started to eat dinner, and then watched the recording of the Red and White Song Concert. They talked about it and even got a little bored, and they were so sleepy that their heads almost fell on the dining table.

     In the end, with the drowsiness of a shot put on his eyelids, he cleared the table, and then arranged work for Gojo Satoru, washing the dishes,  

   "Oh..." He really went. 

    The other two boys were in the kitchen, Gojo Wu was washing the dishes, and Xia Youjie was watching him. 

    "That person today..." Xia Youjie paused. As a human being, he couldn't bear it, but as a human being, he felt that he deserved it, but it was the first time he used such a small trick, and he still felt a little uncomfortable . The reason was that he did not refuse after receiving the task, and came out of the house to remove the curse spirit. The task said that near a seaside park in Chiba, a quasi-first-level curse spirit was bred, and it often harassed passers-by. Hovering on the edge of life and death. 

    That mantra is not high in combat, but it is very capable. It hides in the sand or the sea at every turn, and can divide itself into several parts. If one part is destroyed, there will be several parts, and it does not affect the overall strength, like Naruto. The avatar inside is just a simple consumable after being separated. 

    He fought fiercely for a long time, exhausted physically and mentally, and then found that where the curse spirit had hidden, there were things exposed in many places. When he went to look through it, it was all the bones of babies. The curse spirit yelled at him in a low voice and did not continue to attack him. The quasi-level one curse spirit was mentally retarded and it was difficult to communicate, but he still pieced together the general idea of ​​the story: the cursed people were all doctors in the hospital. Taking on some dirty work, that is, giving women abortions, and dealing with unmanageable babies when they are born.

    Not many people came to this seaside park, so it became their burial ground, so it was a bit unconventional to be able to form a spell in such an inaccessible place. He let the curse spirit escape partly, went to kill the four doctors, and then completely eradicated the curse spirit.

    But on the way back, he kept thinking, is this thing over? Are parents who abandon their children innocent? It must be wrong to kill a newborn, but must it be wrong to give someone an abortion? The spirit didn't even harm other innocent people, it just scared them away, so what could it have done wrong?

    Because I couldn't figure it out, after knowing the outline of this matter, I sent a message to Gojo Satoru [If it was you, what would you do? ]

    [I'll go straight home and sleep. ] Gojo Satoru replied him like this.

    Xia Youjie made a different choice, he didn't listen to his friend, he stayed. He seems to be doing something wrong, but is what Wujo Satoru said correct?

    "I hate righteousness. Those kind of rules and regulations will only bind people and make them into cocoons. If you don't want to break free, you will be trapped in the chrysalis." The sound of water flowing and the sound of him washing dishes intersected. Together, he was thinking that Manzi had fallen asleep, and his voice was not loud, so Xia Youjie needed to listen carefully.

    "Efforts are not wrong, your choice is also correct, but the path you chose is too hard." It is rare for Wujou to be so serious, Xia Youjie blinked and asked, "Who taught you?"

    "Manzi said .” He smiled and happily gave a thumbs up.

    .....I knew it. Xia Youjie sighed. Today, it seemed that Manzi was taking care of her again. The rush back from Kyoto in the middle of the afternoon, no matter how I thought about it, it would never be something Gojo Satoru could think of.

    Hard work is hard work, but he knew since he was a child that he has to protect ordinary people, because he has extraordinary abilities. After coming to Jugao, he also knows that his abilities are not only unique, but even very powerful. This sense of responsibility grew and took over almost all of his life. However, this strength does not make him feel happy and satisfied. The curse spirit jade is unpalatable, and it is ugly and smelly when it is dirty. Among the people he protects, there will always be some scum. , seems to always hear bad news from colleagues, someone was seriously injured today, Nitzi described to him what kind of strange wounds these strange spells can cause now, or Teacher Ye Moth was secretly calling, he seemed to know After hearing the news of the death of a certain conjurer, he was confirming with the person opposite, and there was a long silence after that.

    He began to use what Wutiao Wu said, the right theory, to protect himself and his crumbling beliefs. What about Wujo Wujo? What is his belief?

    "You who hate theory, what do you like?"

    "I like Manzi!" He smiled again and gave a thumbs up.

    cut. Having no desire to ask further questions, Xia Youjie rolled his eyes and left the kitchen, took a drink of water and went to the guest room to sleep.

    Manzi woke up very early the next day, and when she came, the people next to her started to twist, don't move, sleep a little longer, I will make breakfast,

    then put on my pajamas, brush my teeth, tie up my hair and go to work. The sunshine in winter is very good, maybe we can ask Nitro to come out today and go out to play or something. She watered the flowers first, then went to the kitchen to start cooking.

    Obviously, she has always moved very lightly, walking inexplicably silently, and her presence is so low that it explodes. She is the one who often scares people, but after taking something from the cupboard, standing up and looking up, she immediately Xia Youjie, who was standing at the door, almost threw up all the flour in his hand in fright.

    , scared me, she condemned.

    "Ah, I'm sorry." Xia Youjie rolled up his sleeves: "Do you need help?"

    [No need] She did sign language this time, and not everyone can speak lip language, but Xia You's sign language is really good graduate level.

    "Thank you yesterday. Also, Wu told me that he hates Zhenglun, and he didn't say anything when I asked him what he likes. Do you know?"

    Manzi looked at him, not knowing how they communicated, but this kind of thing asked Isn't Gojo Satoru better? Then Manzi realized that the inability to ask was not because the young master didn't want to answer, but probably because the young master hadn't thought about it himself.

    However, there are some things that are certain [he hates being controlled by others, and he hates taking on responsibilities that do not belong to him. Therefore, if he wants to understand later, he will choose a suitable path to remove obstacles. For now, he still has to Being restrained and walking a long way with the expectations of this rubbish magic world]

     Breakfast is udon noodles, and Manko made the broth with great care, and it tastes good. When the three of them were eating breakfast, they texted Nitro, but there was no response. Presumably she must have not gotten up yet, Manzi put down the phone, and saw Gojo Satoru had dialed the number, she wanted to snatch the phone and press it, at least let Nitro sleep for a while! Wujo Wu waved his arm and avoided it: "Hello—Glass? Good morning~ Do you want to come out to play?" The other party     directly hung up and blocked. Manzi's cell phone rang, and she went to check, it was a text message from Nitrate [I'm in my hometown, I can't go back, just have fun QAQ Let me make fruit-flavored dorayaki for me when school starts, it's delicious ! It was made by a relative in my family and I only tasted a few and it was gone! ] 

    Oh well. So the three of them headed to Shinjuku, the streets were so lively, and when they arrived in Chengdu, there were banners and paper flowers celebrating the New Year and——discount advertisements! 

    Manzi's eyes widened, and he glanced at Xia Youjie, damn it, isn't today the best day for shopping? Buy him a birthday present or something. It's his birthday next month, so he can't be empty-handed. Wutiao was very good, he said he was going to go skating, Xia Youjie didn't care, he came after him, Manzi was at a loss, her motor nerves seemed to be not very good all the time, logically she wouldn't break a bone today, right? 

    The members-only ice rink was too big, occupying the entire basement floor of a building, and there were not many people there. After changing their shoes, they were taken to the ice, and everyone began to shiver. Xia Youjie can actually skate, and he has gone around happily by himself. 

    No, brother, you take Gojo Satoru away, and I can just hold on to the railing alone!

    "Don't look at him, come and see me, you won't fall, you have to trust me."

    Manzi moved tremblingly on the ice for nearly an hour, and finally he was able to move forward slowly, Xia Youjie counted After going through it again and again, I gave the same advice: "You can't learn without wrestling. Let go of it a little bit, Wu."

    Misjudged you, you are the devil. Manzi grasped Wutiaowu's arm in an instant, and refused to move even if he could. All right...then found a stool to sit on and waited for Gojo Satoru to push her.

    Among the scattered people on the field, there was a girl who was also like this. Her laughter spread across the empty ice rink, and her boyfriend was still speeding up: "Fly~"

    As a result, Gojo Wu and Xia Youjie The fight started again, this time the way they fought was that both of them had to push the ice chair, and then ran around the field with the ice chair, Manzi couldn't make a sound, if possible, the screaming would have knocked down the building up. The young couple who were having a good time looked at the two of them as if they were crazy, and they went back to playing but walked around them.

    Manzi regretted it very much, is she crazy? Urging Gojo Satoru to come back? In Kyoto, the worst thing is to doi in the house all day, so there is no need to suffer this crime. Also, can you persuade Xia Youjie to transfer to another school? There's nothing good about the two of them together, she's really had enough.

    Turning dizzily on the chair, at least they stopped, the two put aside their previous suspicions and started laughing wildly, Xia Youjie added fuel to the fire: "Take her up to skate, this time it will definitely work, she definitely doesn't want to be lazy and sit on the chair "

    There really is your Xia Youjie! Manzi's expression was distorted. At that time, he stood up with the chair, you don't care if I can skate, I will kill you, white-eyed wolf, even if I change one today! She pounced on Xia Youjie who was still laughing, then raised her hand and began to hit him, Gojo Wu stood beside him and laughed even louder: "Hardly, Manzi, hard! Slap him in the face! "

    Manzi finished venting his anger, sat up, looked at Wujo Wu, I have plenty of ways to deal with you,

    Xia Youjie, who had two scratches on his cheek, and Wujo Wu, who was full of fear for the unknown future, at that moment, suddenly I regret it a little.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

875K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...