𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎�...

بواسطة Supersonicfan44

this is my first time making a story, so bare with me This is a story about where the reader is taking place... المزيد

☽︎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑☾︎
☽︎500 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨☾︎
☽︎𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓☾︎
☽︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋'𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒☾︎
☽︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔☾︎
☽︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃☾︎
☽︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒☾︎
☽︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄☾︎

☽︎𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐄☾︎

434 4 0
بواسطة Supersonicfan44

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘....

In the graveyard, where many loved ones are buried. An enlarged man is peeing on someone's grave named Enzo as he chuckled in a cocky manner as he finished.

Enzo: "It looks like Humpty Dumpty's taken his last fall. Even old eggman, the destroyer gets scrambled in the end, right?"

He says talking to the woman.

Enzo: "You know, I still don't get why the hell you drag me out here for these things"

As he complains to the 'nun' while walking up next to her still rambling. 

Enzo: "I just drop off the merchandise. Hey, bet you can't guess what today is?"

While 'the nun' was still ignoring him. [Image on top]

The 'nun' was whispering that you couldn't hear her, as Enzo started to speak. 

Enzo: "Readin' the good lord's book ain't gonna do much. People have been waiting for this asshole to get whacked for ages"

Walking around her where the casket was and spit on it. 

Enzo: "Hell look around. There's no love lost for old Humpty Dumpty"

walking behind her puffing out smoke and siting on top of the gravestone, 

Enzo: "But you gotta keep the outfit happy. We don't take care of him, they take care of us"

Enzo: "And I prefer my shoes made out of rubber, not concrete. But hey, it's that kinda town"

 As he sat up from the gravestone still being ignored by the 'nun' 

Enzo: "Without good hearted souls like us to put these bastards six feet under,  where'd society be?. Course the pays not bad either"

He chuckled a bit waiting for her response, he looked over her and says 

Enzo: "Jesus, you are really into this situation, dontcha?"

He asked "if it were me I'd be praying he ends up barbecue, or at least sunny side up!"

As he laughed loudly and looked at her, as he was still laughing. "You can keep praying, but the only way this guy's meeting the Lord is if God's hungry for breakfast!" He says mockingly, laughing his ass off and as his laughter slowed down and let out a sigh.

Enzo: "Speaking of hungry, we done here?" He says impatiently. "My kids are baking me a birthday cake tonight. Cute little fuckers I tell ya what" "Well then, adios!" He says when flicking his cigar at the casket.

As he started to walk away he sees glowing lights shining though the sky, as he slowly turn around back the woman "What the fuck!? There're here!?" He says confused. "For this douchebag!?" As he screams and went down to his knees because how light the sky was "I Hate this damn light! I can't see a thing!" As he tries to block the light from his vision as he hid behind a small gravestone then the gravestone fell to the ground. As he panicked he struggles to pick up the heavy stone "But they're there ain't they!?"

He says finally picking up the stone "You hearin' me!? You can see them can't you!?" Asking the woman. She response with a clam yet alluring voice 

'Nun': "I see them. They are instruments of God, descending upon his heavenly rays to Earth"

As Enzo crawling behind her "Oh My God." 

The 'nun' tilt her head up and prayed 

'Nun': "Dear Lord, grant us guidance and keep safe the souls of our loved ones for all eternity"

As she raise her hand to draw a umbran symbol as she does this, she open her arms wide with her head towards the sky dropping her Bible on the wet grass.

She leaped towards the umbran symbol, enzo watched shocked with his mouth agap, as she slowly entered the symbol she sees angels coming towards her with weapons. As she got closer she kicked one in the head, and punches two angels when she was still fighting she swung her leg instantly killing them, having both angels on her legs and feet she throws them to the ground with a grunt. Stepping on top of the same angel she jumped high, gracefully landing on the ground with dead angels raining down her.

She turns around with a huff seeing more angels coming at her 

'Nun': "You look tired let me tuck you in"

she says with a seductive tone she high kicked the angels while Enzo trying not to get hit by those things. She grabbed one angel by the ankles and started swinging toward the other angels, enzo was so scared he started running around like a chicken "Oh shit! It's my frickin' birthday!" Bayonetta who was still swinging the angel and chucked them to another, both angels fell and hit a trail of gravestones falling on top of each other almost landing on enzos part as he start crawling around he started praying "Mother of Mary!" Still trying to get away "I didn't mean all that Humpty Dumpty shit, I swear!"

While praying the casket was glowing purple beneath it, as the castket flung open there was a man with a brown coat, with dark skin slowly turning to face the angels his right eye glowed red while angels moving back slowly his heavy foot pound the ground. Then he spoke with a deep voice 

Rodin: "Next time you wanna lay hands on me, you better make sure I'm dead"

He says harshly as a casket dropped on his head breaking it without a flinch "Now move out the way" He let out a roaring power "GO!!!" The angels stumbled back from the overwhelming power.

Enzo see him shocked "Ro-Ro-Rodin?" He turns back to look at him 

Rodin: "If it ain't my good buddy, Enzo. How bout you get outta here?" He suggests flick his finger like a lighter litting up his cigar, he blows his finger looking directly at enzo 

Rodin: "You die and I'm gonna have to go back in that hole chasin' after that money you owe me" He says as enzo scared to say anything.

Bayonetta grabbing the angel knowing over other angels with one push 

Bayo: "Do you naughty little angels deserve a good spanking?" She asked playfully, picking them up with her strength she killed them all in one go rodin saw this and says 

Rodin: "beautiful" complimenting her performance bayonetta jumped high and killed more angels as she fights them their weapons slices her clothes. 

Bayonetta who has slice clothes removed them in one go as she transformed into her costume with her h/c hair as she turn to look at rodin, rodin look in the castket for guns "Bayonetta!" He yells throwing them to her killing angels along the way Bayonetta draws a small symbol and kissed her tip fingers waiting to catch the gun just in time as she grab the gun she started shooting at any direction that comes at her way. She catches another from under and start shooting left and right, front and back as she sees this much bigger angel she comes at him with her legs spread open wraps her legs around them spinning while shooting at the sametime, throwing the angel at rodin with her legs.

As rodin punches with one hand, Bayonetta who landing on the gravestone speaking her opinion on these plain guns 

Bayo: "Now this is cheeky, throwing me these cheap toys" as rodin response 

Rodin: "Don't worry about quality. I've got quantity!" He says confidentiality as he punches an angel he throw more guns at Bayonetta. 

As Bayonetta throw them away she catches one with her foot shooting the angel at a fast pace and with her doing the foot the same as the woman fighting angel which felt like hours and rodin constantly throwing gun. As bayonetta runs out of ammo pretty fast "Guns!" "Guns!" "Guns" rodin gruting still throwing as he picked something up it was a strawberry flavored lollipop he doesn't question it throwing the candy to her.

As bayonetta catches it she slowly sucked the flavor as she hums in satisfaction.

☽︎Time-skip where bayonetta got done fighting angels☾︎

With bayonetta still unpleased about the guns "Rodin should be paying me for even touching these toys" Enzo touching his ragged car sadly

Enzo: "you have any idea how much this is going to cost to fix!?. How the fuck do I always get wrapped up in this shit!?" Bayonetta walking over to enzo car testing the engine 

bayo:"Hm? engine still purrs nicely. Now, about this little thing you've been looking into for me, Enzo. Lets have quick chat"

Enzo angrily says "See!? This is why I told you I was going home! I just got held up in the air by some invisible things and you want an intelligence briefing!? It never stops with you." "You keep bellyachin' like that and you're liable to wake Eggman from the dead. And I don't think either of you would like that." He says as he pop up out of no where, he turns to bayonetta to say goodbye "Catch you later, Bayonetta. Something tells me you're going to need a rush on our special project. Before the shit hits the fan" As enzo wanted to ask something "Wait! Rodin! What about Eggman!?" Then bayonetta joins in the conversation "Such a popular chap. I bet they hate him down there as much as you did when he was up here. We just need to make sure he won't come crawling back when they kick him out" "Nothing a flower bed can't fix. Fill'er up" Rodin says with a shovel in hand.

☽︎Time-skip where bayonetta and enzo are on the road☾︎

As they are on the road bayonetta was sucking on her lollipop with her legs resting outside the window while enzo is driving "What a day! I'm screwed!" When he moves his side mirror it easily broke of "Its gonna take every cent I earned on this charade to pay for the damage. I tell you what if I could see them bastards that did this to my car, fuggetaboutit!" Enzo complains to her not looking at the road "Enzo the road. Pay attention dear" she says calmy 

Enzo: "How can you be so clam. You're still getting screwed in all this, too! Of all the lowlife scum in too deep in this town, I've never seen one got wrapped up in a fight god's messengers" Obviously irritated how clam she is about this situation. 

When he sees a truck that they were about hit turning the wheel hard cause it to break off, putting back the wheel still driving "Dressed like a nun, too. When you end up in the afterlife, that's not going to be pretty" 

Bayo: "can't help it if I like the little outfits. The toys are nice, too" bayo says.

Enzo chuckled abit "20 years ago, you woke up stuck in a casket at the bottom of a lake. All you can remember is that you're a witch. But now you're stuck, because you've gotta sacrifice our halo-wearing friends everyday or they'll drag your ass back down to hell. I know I thought I hot screwed,  but bein' forced to slap around the divine for a livin" Bayonetta who was annoyed by his rambling 

Bayo: "I needed a biographer, you wouldn't be my first choice. I see to the funera, you get me the information i asked for. That was our deal" She adds leaving enzo laughing 

Enzo: "Come on now. Look at my poor car! I'm working for free after this. At least let me get a drink at Rodin's before you start drilling me, he info i got is good. It gonna get you close to finding the other stone in the pair, and figuring out some of that lost past of yours"

He adds as bayonetta more tuned in about this conversation "I swear". Bayonetta is lost in thought images flashing from 500 years ago witches dead, being stab in the chest, then put in a casket.

"After jewels instead of cash. Just like a girl" he says laughing what's shown was bayonettas clock red jewel that glowed lightly, as bayonetta grab enzo collar roughly "Jesus! can you take a joke!?" He screams as bayonetta take out a tracker out of his collar "Enzo something given you a present. Too bad I can't stand bugs" as she throws them tracker on the road as the behind them ran over it.

Until she meets a certain witch who is familiar to her who could it be?

A/n: that was a lot of writing I felt like it was rushed but I am happy I get to write this story for you guys stay tune for the next chapter

Word count: 2160

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.1K 379 18
The beginning of (Y/N) Hydra's fifth year wasn't fantastic. Voldemort returned, she nearly got expelled and a strange woman in pink appeared and star...
14.2K 661 124
In which the untold story of Walburga Black unfolds. She was a witch before she was a wife, mother, and cruel woman. ⭑⭑⭑ "You failed as a mother; I f...
145K 4.4K 74
Y/n Alwyn, a pure blood witch. Born and raised in the small town of Drinea, muggle life, basic bullies, knows nothing of the wizard world. Well unti...
111K 3.7K 20
Ariana Black was just five when put in the orphanage she doesn't remember much about her family or who she is. Weird stuff happened around her and sh...