The Rubber Hero: My Hero Acad...

Por yDave16

This is the story of Y/N. Izukus's best friend and almost brother, and Bakugo's weird rival. See his journey... Más

Bio
Origins
Training for U.A.
Love Interest winner
U.A Practical Exam and first day
End of First day / Battle Practice
Class rep / USJ #1
USJ
U.A Sports Festival!
Cavalry Battle
Battle Tournament starts
Second andThird Rounds / Y/N vs Bakugo/ End of Sports Festival
Hero Names
Internships 1
Internships 2

Prepare for the U.A Sports Festival!

2K 66 61
Por yDave16

A day had passed since the USJ incident.

(Class 1-A)

Toru: "Hey, hey! Did you watch the news last night?"

Ojiro: "Yeah."

Toru: "Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all..." She sighed.

Shoji: "That's true."

Ojiro: *Sweat drops* "It's hard to stand out like that, huh?"

Kaminari: "But man, all the channels made a bid deal out of it."

Kirishima: "I was surprised."

Jiro: "Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked."

Sero: "Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did."

Mineta: "STOP THAT, SERO!!"

He cried.

Mineta: "Just thinking about it's making me wet myse--!"

Bakugo: "SHUT UP!! BE QUIET, SCUM!!"

Sato: "But man, All Might was great. He pushed those crazy strong villains."

Tokoyami: "Yes, his strength truly is something to marvel at."

The sound of a clock ticks by, and was shortly followers by the class representative.

Iida: "Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!"

Note: Y/N's sitting behind Tsu and in front of Iida.

Y/N: "We're already in our seats, Iida."

Sero: "You're the only one who's not."

Iida walked to his desk to take his seat while grumbling to himself.

Iida: "Shoot!"

Uraraka: "Don't worry about it."

Mina: "Tsu, who's..."

She paused after almost falling by leaning her chair too far back, but saved by Tsuyu.

Mina: "...gonna teach homeroom today?"

Tsu: "Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..."

Before she could finish, the door was opened. As a familiar figure stands there wrapped in bandages.

Aizawa: "Morning."

Class 1-A: "Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!!"

Kaminari: "You're too much of a pro!"

Y/N: "WHOAA!! OUR TEACHER'S A MUMMY! AWESOME!!" His eyes sparkled.

Asui: *Sweat drops* "No. No, he isnt..."

Y/N: "Aw... D:" He pouted.

Y/N pulled out a piece of meat and began eating, to feel better.

Iida: "So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?"

Uraraka: "Can you really call that ''all right''?"

Aizawa: "My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not yet over."

Bakugo: "Fight?"

Deku: "Don't tell me..."

Mineta: "The villains again...?!"

Aizawa: "The U.A. sports festival is drawing near."

Class 1-A: "That's a super normal school event!!"

Kirishima: "That's a super normal school eve--"

Kaminari: "Wait a minute."

Jiro: "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?"

Ojiro: "What if they attack us again or something...?"

Aizawa: "Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains."

Mineta: "But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports." He spoke with fear.

Deku: "Mineta, you've never seen the U.A sports festival?"

Mineta: "Of course I have. That's not what I meant!"

Aizawa: "Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. sports festival!"

Momo: "Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!"

Mineta: "I know that."

Kaminari: "After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick."

Jiro: "A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though. Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb." She said plainly straight to his face.

Y/N: "HAHAHA-- AGH!!" Y/N laughed but quickly began chocking with the meat that he was eating. Mainly with the bone that was now stuck in his throat.

Aizawa: "Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. One chance a year... a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!"

Class 1-A/ -Y/N: "Yes, sir!"

Aizawa: "And someone help Y/N..."

They all turned towards their classmate, who was now laying on the floor. Y/N's face had turned blue, due to the lack of oxygen. The bone of the meat was sticking out of his mouth.

Class 1-A: *Sweat drops* "Yes, sir..."

-Time Skip brought by Mina trying to pull the bone out of Y/N's mouth, while Y/N is being held by Izuku and Tsu-

(Lunch time)

The different groups of 1-A were talking about their thoughts of the U.A. sports festival.

Deku: "Everyone's so into it."

Y/N: "Yeah. Well, I suppose it's natural. The sports festival seems like a big thing."

Iida: "Of course, it is. We have enrolled here to become heroes, so of course we would get fired up!" He tightened his fist and began doing a small weird dance.

Tsu: "Iida, you have a unique way of getting fired up. It's weird."

Iida: "Midoriya, Y/N, don't you feel the same?"

Deku: "Of course I do. But something's...

Y/N: "I feel hungry." He answered simply.

Y/N suddenly felt a menacing aura and turned around to see Uraraka.

Uraraka: "Deku... Iida... Y/N... Let's do our best at the sports festival."

Deku: "U-Uraraka, your face! It's..."

Mina: "What's the matter? You don't look carefree at all, even though that's what your name means."

A small blush appeared on Mineta's cheeks.

Mineta: "PM--"

Before he could finish, he got slapped by Tsu's tongue.

Note: What was he going to say?!

Uraraka: "Everyone, I'm gonna do my best!!"

Mina, Iida, Deku, Tsu and Y/N cheered for Uraraka.

After that whole thing was over Iida, Deku, Uraraka and Y/N made their way to the cafeteria, though they had to held back Y/N, since he wanted to sprint towards the line and eat already.

Deku: "Uraraka. Why did you decide to come to U.A. and become a pro hero?"

Uraraka: "Huh? Um... because..."

Y/N: "Eh?! For money?! You want to become a hero for money?!"

Uraraka was blushing and scratching the back of her head while looking to the side.

Uraraka: "To boil it down simply, yes... Sorry it's such an unwholesome reason. You all have such admirable motivations, it's embarassing..."

Y/N: "Hm? Motivation?"

Iida: "Why? How is having a goal to support your livelihood not admirable?" He said while moving his hands around.

Deku: "Right. But it's unexpected."

Uraraka: "My family owns a construction company, but we haven't gotten any work at all, so we're flat broke. This isn't really something to tell other people, though..." She said while ruffling her hair.

The three boys placed a hand on their chins

Iida: "Construction..."

Deku: "With Uraraka's Quirk, if she gets licensed, then it'd bring costs way down, right?"

Y/N: "Oh! You're right! She could make any material float. So they wouldn't need any heave equipment."

Uraraka: "Right?! That's what I told Dad when I was little! But..."

One Small Flashback Later.

Uraraka: "I'll definitely become a hero and make money and let my parents take it easy."

They all looked at Uraraka for a moment, seeing the determination in her eyes. Suddenly, Iida and Y/N began clapping.

Iida: "BRAVO!! URARAKA, BRAVO!! BRAVO!!"

Y/N: "WHOO!! THAT'S SO KIND OF YOU!! I'LL KEEP CHEERING YOU ON!! WHOOO!!"

The moment was interrupted when All Might arrived laughing to the scene.

All Might: "Young Midoriya and Young Y/N are here!"

Y/N: "Hello there."

Deku: "All Might? What's the matter?"

All Might: "Lunch! Wanna eat together?"

Uraraka: "HE'S LIKE A MAIDEN!!" She thought while laughing.

All Might: "How about it?"

Deku: "I'd love to."

Y/N: *sighs* "Fine. Just give me a second."

All Might, Uraraka, Deku and Iida looked at Y/N. Y/N suddenly ran off towards the cafeteria's direction and made a turn in a corner, no longer being in sight of them.

Uraraka: "Huh? What is he..."

Deku: "Oh, no..."

Crashing sounds were suddenly heard, a combination of students screaming/complaining, before it all went quiet. Y/N suddenly appeared walking from the same corner, but his belly was now round and full of food.

Y/N: "Okay. I'm done with the appetizer, let's go."

All: "HOW IS THAT AN APPETIZER!!?"

Deku and Y/N began following All Might.

Y/N: "Ambitions... What is my ambition...?"

 -Small Time Skip brought by an angry Lunch Rush chasing Y/N for stealing most of the food-

Deku: "Only about fifty minutes?!"

All Might: "Yeah... That's the limit to how long I can use my power now. I overdid it too many times. That Nomu was also a tough opponent. And it hurt... I can barely maintain muscle form for 1.5 hours now."

Deku: "About that... Sorr--"

All Might suddenly laughed while coughing out blood.

All Might: "You don't have to apologize! Man, we really are alike, you and me."

Y/N: "Damn, I feel left out..." He muttered.

All Might: "Have some tea." He placed two cups in front of the boys.

Deku/(Y/N): "Thanks..."

The two boys took a sip. Deku placed the cup back on the table while Y/N kept holding his.

All Might: "More importantly, about the sports festival. You still can't regulate One For All, can you? What'll you do?"

Deku: "But there was one time! When I aimed a smash at that brain villain, there was no backlash."

All Might: "Oh yeah, you mentioned that! What was different?"

Deku: "Different... The biggest difference between that and the One For All that I'd been using was... It was the first time... I tried to use this power on a person..."

All Might: "Hmmm... Looks like you succeeded in putting on the brakes unconsciously. Anyway, that's progress. I'm glad."

All Might stood up and walked to a window.

All Might: "Frankly, I don't have much time left as the Symbol of Peace. And some of those with built-up villainous intent are starting to realize. I granted you my power because I want you to succeed me."

Note: M.Character = Memory Character

M. Deku: "I want to be like you. I want to become the greatest hero, like you! Saving people with a fearless smile."

All Might: "You still feel the same as you did back then, don't you?"

Deku: "Yes!"

All Might: "Then, the time has come for you to show that. The U.A. sports festival is something pro heroes-- no, the whole country is watching closely. A big event! That is what I brought you here to talk about! The two of you! The next All Might... the fledging Symbol of Peace... Izuku Midoriya and (Y/N) (L/N).
I want you to make the world know that you're here!"

Deku: "That we're here..."

Y/N: "But how do you want us to do that?

All Might: "You know the sports festival system, right?"

Deku/(Y/N): "Yes, of course!/ I think?"

Deku: "The support, business, general studies, and hero courses come together and fight through preliminary games of different types by class year. The students who make it through, face off in the finals. It's a round-robin tournament divided by grade."

All Might: "That's right! In other words, you can sell yourself with evrything you've got!"

Deku: "Right..."

Y/N: "So what should I make the starting bid?"

All Might falls back along with the couch and coughs out blood.

Deku: "Y/N! That wasn't it! And I mean, what you say is absolutely correct, All Might! But honestly, it's kind of hard to get completely into it right after what just happened..."

Y/N. "Wait, Izuku! Don't!!"

However, Deku didn't listen and he began muttering.

Deku: "Besides, All Might is already teaching us, so we're not as motivated to stand out at the sports festival... In the first place, I don't think  I can stand out in my current state, and I did terribly in the fitness tests... But Y/N might have a chance."

A bunch of "mutters" flew out of Deku's mouth and began floating around the room. Y/N tried using a Gomu-Gomu no Gatling to scare them off, but a bunch of them acumulated on top of him and crushed him under a mountain of mutters.

All Might: "No one's better at spouting nonsense than you!!" He coughed up blood, yet again.

Deku: "Nonsense?"

All Might: "Those who are always aiming for the top, and those who aren't. That slight difference in attitudes will have a big impact once you two go out into society. I understand how you feel, and this is more for me than for you. I won't force you. However, I hope you won't forget how you felt back at the beach park."

-Time Skip brought by Deku and All Might digging out Y/N from the mountain of mutters, while Deku apologizes multiple times-

(Class 1-A)

A large crowd of students were gathered in front of Class 1-A's classroom.

Uraraka: "Wh... Wh-What's going on?!"

Iida: "What business do you have with Class A?"

Mineta: "We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?!"

Bakugo: "Scouting out the enemy, small fry." He walks by the emotionally devastaded Mineta

Bakugo: "We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival. There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!"

Iida: "Stop calling people ''extras'' just because you don't know them!" He said while chopping the air.

Y/N was sleeping on his desk and was now waking up.

Y/N: "Huh...? What's with all the nois-- Whoa. What's up with this crowd?"

???: "I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?"

Everyone behind Bakugo shook their heads and hands in denial, while Bakugo got angry by the comment.

Shinso: "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?"

Y/N: "I did, in fact, not know that."

Shinso: "The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems that may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

The atmosphere becomes almost suffocating as the room is utterly quiet, but the silence was broken by the sound snickering that later turned into a laugh. The source Y/N.

Y/N: "Shihihi!! Hahahaha!!"

Deku and Uraraka look at Y/N with panic, while the rest of Class 1-A look at him with a mix of confusion and curiosity. Y/N stood up from his place while walking next to Bakugo with his eyes being shadowed by his hat. Shinso glared at Y/N.

Y/N: "A declaration of war, huh? Sounds fun!" Y/N chuckled with glee, catching Shinso off guard.

Shinso: "Fun? Do you see this as some sort of joke?" He asked, clearly annoyed.

Y/N: "Nope. But I we didn't earn our places in the hero course by sitting around. If you want, go ahead and try to steal our spots, but be warned, cause every single one of us will be giving it our all!! Just as we expect that you'll do the same! So let's see who ends up coming out on top!!" Y/N ended his speech by looking at the entire crowd with a challenging grin.

Everyone is stunned by Y/N's words. Shinso, closed his eyes for a moment to think, before opening the, again.

Shinso: "What's your name?"

Y/N: "Tony!"

Shinso: "Fuck you, Tony!!"

Y/N: "Fuck you!!"

Take 2

Shinso: "What's your name?"

Y/N kept his grin as he crossed his arms to answer.

Y/N: "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)!!"

The moment was interrupted by another voice from the crowd.

???: "I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!"

Y/N looked at the silver-haired male and looked at Kirishima. He went back and forth between the two, wondering if they were brothers or something.

???: "If you bark too much, it'll be embarrasing for you durin' the real fight! YOU IGNORIN' ME, BASTARD?!" He yelled at Bakugo, who was walking away without a care.

Kirishima: "Wait a minute, Bakugo! What're you gonna do about all this? It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!"

Bakugo: "It doesn't matter."

Kirishima: "Huh?!"

Bakugo: "It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top."

With that, Bakugo walks past the crowd without another word. Kirishima tightened his fist.

Kirishima: "That's so simple and manly!" A single tear of pure manliness forming on the corner of his eye.

Kaminari: "Huh?"

Sato: "You said it."

Kaminari: "Huh?"

Tokoyami: "The top, huh? There is truth in that."

Kaminari: "Hang on, don't be tricked! He just made more pointless enemies!"

Mineta: "That's right! We'll just be at a disadvantage at the sports festival! Now they'll be coming for us!" He complained.

Y/N: "Shishishi! Let them come. That'll help us prove that we can do this, even with the odds against us. And this also means that it'll be more of a challenge. Sounds fun!!"

Kaminari: "Facing on the brutal challenged ahead with no fear! You're so manly, Y/N!" He cried out, with another tear forming on the corner of his other eye.

Deku: The U.A. sports festival is in two weeks. It'll be broadcast live on TV, too. There's no doubt that those who do well have a much better chance of becoming pro heroes. We won't know what events we'll be participating in until the day of the event. But I'm sure everyone has started getting ready.

A montage of different scenes showing the different ways in which all of the students of Class 1-A were training for the big day. One of them showed Y/N punching and kicking a bunch of trees.

Y/N: "Come on!! Faster!! Gotta make my attacks faster and more powerfull!!"

Deku: And so, time passed in the blink of an eye, and the morning of the sports festival arrived.

Inko: "Izuku, be careful not to get hurt."

Deku: "Okay."

Inko: "Y/N, make sure to chew your food before swallowing."

Y/N: "I know."

Inko: "I'll record it, okay? In high resolution."

Y/N: "Alright."

The two got their shoes on and stood up as they turned and looked at Inko.

Inko: "Do your best."

The two boys nodded.

Deku: "We're off!"

Y/N: "Let's kick some a--!"

Inko smacked the back of Y/N's head and gave him a such a powerful and scary glare, that the two boys almost felt like falling to their knees and fainting in fear.

Inko: "(Y/N) (L/N)... What were you about to say?!"

Y/N: "N-N-Nothing!! Oh, would you look at the time! We have to go! Bye!!" He said while looking at his non-existent watch, and running away from his adoptive mother's wrath.

 -Time Skip brought by an angry-looking Inko disciplining Y/N's language, by taking away his meat privileges-

(1-A Waiting Room)

Mina: "Man... I wanted to wear my costume."

Y/N: "I'm guess it's to keep things fair. Since some clothes are more flashy than others."

Mina: "But I wanted to look cute on my costume." She pouted.

Y/N: "Ah. Don't worry. You look cute either way." He said before walking towards Izuku, not noticing that he left a frozen Mina with a small blush on her face.

Mina: "Huh?"

Just then, the door opens revealing Iida looking in.

Iida: "Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!"

Y/N sees Deku and Mineta calming their nerves.

Shoto: "Midoriya."

Deku: "Todoroki? What is it?"

Everyone silently watched their interaction.

Shoto: "Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you."

Deku: "Huh? Y-Yeah..."

Shoto: "But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you."

Kirishima: "Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start!" 

He placed a hand on Shoto's shoulder, but Shoto quickly shook it off.

Shoto: "We're not here to play at being friends. So what does it matter?" He began walking towards the door.

Deku: "Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people... Looking at it objectively... But, everyone... The students from the other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got! I can't afford to fall behind. I'll be going for it with everything I have, too."

Shoto: "Yeah."

After that, Class 1-A walks out and wait in the tunnel to be called out. While waiting, they heard Present Mic shouting.

P. Mic: "Hey! Pay attention, audience! Swarm, mass media! This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the U.A. sports festival, is about to begin, everybody! Are you ready!!? It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!"

Y/N: "I guess that's our queue. You ready to do this?"

Deku: "Yeah!"

As they all began walking out of the tunnel, Deku and Y/N remembered All Might's words.

M. All Might: "I want you to tell the world that you're here!"

Deku: "Roger that, All Might!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

138K 2.6K 12
(y/n) is cute, pretty, and powerful. The only girl who's a multiple quirk yielder, makes her better than the rest. All too powerful. But, what if thi...
6 0 2
A girl who's trying her best to become great hero along side her friends and even someone extra special~❤️
690K 15.8K 116
Nhzual Hatake and his Sister, Sayoko Hatake were both the childhood friends of Izuku Midoriya and would always protect him from another childhood fri...
399K 13.6K 24
It's been a few years since the Class of 1-A has graduated and became full-fledged heroes. But one by one, they meet and become intrigued by a young...