Eternal Love 2

Von kimjungkoo97

Every year Gusu clan permits new students for education.. That's how the Rebellious and Troublesome second he... Mehr

New Students in Gusu
Character Introduction
Roommates or Friends
First Day In Gusu
Prolonged - Intro about the story
Flirty Lan Wangji
My Soulmate
Comfort
Confession
Dangerous Dark Energy
Protective In Laws
Resentment
For my Love
Blessing

My Love

865 75 9
Von kimjungkoo97

No one's pov

Wei Wuxian can't concentrate in writing the rules his eyes searched for his shizi.. He saw how Lan furen was.. She is so angry.. 'Why he is not here..'  The younger pouts and continue to write the rules.. 'Missed me Tuzi..' Lan Wangji opened the door without any noise.. He saw his love writing rules with a cute pout..

'Lan Zhan..' He carefully observed the elder.. 'A-are you okay.. Madam Lan looked so angry.. Did they scold you.. I'm sorry.. I..' Wangji sealed the younger's lips with his long fingers..

'Breath little one.. I'm fine.. She just scold me for breaking the rule and I didn't realise the time.. Mostly she was worried about you.. Don't worry..' He holds the younger's hand lead him to the seats.. They both started to write the rules before five in the early morning...

'Why your clan has so much rules.. I don't know how A Cheng ge is following it perfectly..' Wei Wuxian asked which made the elder to smile.. 'Don't worry you will really adapt to these rules in future.. And if you want to break some rules I won't mind it tuzi..' Wei Wuxian sighed glaring at the elder..

'Afterall who will question my wifey..' Wei Wuxian hits the elder's hand softly.. 'Lan Wangji.. You didn't hear my answer..'

'I don't need to know.. Do you know why..' Wei Wuxian turned towards the elder looking straight at his golden eyes.. 'Because these alluring silvery doe eyes won't lie to me.. It only see me like how I see my Wei Ying..' Wangji slightly lift his hand to touch the younger's cheeks.. Wei Wuxian can't look away from the elder who is leaning towards him..

'If you don't leave I will kiss you to death , my love..' Hearing those words Wei Wuxian blinked his eyes moved back.. 'Shameless..' Wuxian uttered and ran towards the door.. Lan Wangji looked at the cute boy ran out of the room.. He let out a heavy breath and pats his chest..

'Control Wangji.. You shouldn't do anything inappropriate until he confess to you..' He is trying to relax himself.. 'I really want to kiss him so bad.. I bet he taste so good when I..' He groaned when Jiang Cheng smacked on Wangji's head..

'You.. Angry bird.. What the.. Why did you smack me..' Beside Jiang Cheng, Xichen and Nie Huaisang were there..

'You brat.. A Xian is just seventeen.. Don't you dare to think anything pervert you shameless..' Jiang Cheng scolded the younger.. 'And why were you late.. You break the rule and Xian too..' Lan Xichen knows what will happen if Wangji says the truth..

Lan Wangji holds his cheeks with a happy smile which made everyone to look at him weirdly.. 'Lan Wangji.. What happened..' Nie Huaisang asked.. The younger Lan confessed everything to them.. Jiang Cheng eyes widened while Nie Huaisang was happy..

'Really.. You confessed your love to A Xian.. I know you won't be patient.. What did he say.. Did he accept your confession.. I bet the bunny really loves you more.. He..'

'Lan Wangji..' Hearing the deep voice of Jiang Cheng, Huaisang stopped what he is going to say.. 'That boy is seventeen..'

'I know my angry bird.. You don't need to say that.. And Huaisang, my Tuzi is so shy to confess but I'm really sure he loves me too..' He said with a wide smile.. Lan Xichen chuckled looking at his younger brother..

'I don't know how he is going to handle this pervert.. I will beat you to death if you do any shameless thing..' Jiang Cheng growled.. Lan Wangji smirked looking at his brother in law..

'Yahh angry bird I know you both almost make out in every place in cloud recess.. You both are more shameless than me.. Ge you need more silence talisman when you both..' Jiang Cheng face turned like a tomato and he is ready to attack the young jade but Xichen holds his waist..

'Didi.. Just stop..' Wangji smirked looking at them.. 'A Cheng.. He is just teasing you.. Mother already warned him and both father and mother will talk to Madam Boashen at the end of the year..' Xichen calmed his fiance..

'I don't know how that innocent kid fall for him.. I'm happy though.. But..' Jiang Cheng stopped looking at Lan Wangji.. 'W-what about Jin Su.. You know Sect leader Jin wants her daughter to marry you.. What if they hurt A Xian ..' Lan Wangji smile vanished his golden eyes gazed at his brother in law... Lan Xichen smile frozed his expression changed...

'Do you think I will let anyone to hurt my brother and A Xian.. Jiang Cheng until we talk about this to Elder Boashen We have to keep it as secret.. Wangji your gege won't let you alone..' Lan Xichen said holding his brother's shoulder.. Jiang Cheng and Huaisang nodded their head...

Morning class with Lan Qiren is getting bored by the students.. It's the end of their morning session.. But an interesting announcement made them wake up.. 'A night hunt in Caiyi.. I heard some Puppets were attacking our people.. You have to submit your report after a week to Lan Xichen.. He will explain about your places.. And your journey starts today.. ' He said and dismiss the class..

'Your night hunt is going to be a week.. You can split into groups.. And you have to stay in an inn in Caiyi to investigate about the evil spirits..' Lan Xichen said..

'Is it going to be your first night hunt A Ying..' Wei Wuxian startled when Lan Wangji whispered near his near.. 'Ah.. Lan Zhan.. You startled me..' Wangji gives a gremlin smile.. 'And it's no.. Hey I went to night hunts with my shushu's..' He replied..

'Woahh.. One week we won't have lectures.. How about I book an near in Caiyi.. We have to disguise ourself as normal people to investigate.. And we can taste best wine of Gusu..' Nie Huaisang said in an excited tone.. Suddenly he was smacked on head by Wen Qing..

'Always thinking about wine..' She said.. Wen Ning chuckled at them.. 'Get ready we will leave in an hour.. Hmm..' With that everyone went to their rooms..

Wei Wuxian changed his Gusu attire to his normal robes.. He tied a red ribbon on his head and he packed some extra clothes.. He packed his also Wangji's robes in the Qiankun bag. Lan Wangji changed his robes , his eyes lands on his love who is packing his things..

'Still won't confess me his feelings..' He thought and went near his Tuzi.. 'Ahh lucky to have a wife like A Ying who is good at everything..' Wei Wuxian ears turned red which made the other to smirk..

'Why are you calling me as wife when I'm a boy..' The younger said with a pout..

'Then how about husband..' Wei Ying sighed but he can't hide his blush from the elder.. Wangji chuckled and gazed at the red ribbon..  He touched it softly it suits his tuzi a lot.. 'You like red colour..' Wei Ying smiled and nodded his head..

'I- It's my mother's.. My only possession of her before she die..' Lan Wangji regret asking the question..  'I'm sorry..' The elder said.. Noticing the sad expression of Wangji the younger holds his hand softly..

'Aiyahh don't be.. Let's go others will be waiting..' The younger dragged the other out of their room.. Jin Su who is looking at both of them from afar can't hide her rage.. She don't know why Lan Wangji protects and care for the younger so much.. She is determined to make him as her's..

'How about we stay in our regular inn.. And Uncle's inn will provide tasty food..' Wangji said and others agreed to it..

'Lan er Gongzi..' Lan Wangji looked at the Lan disciple.. 'Madam lan wants to meet you before you leave..' Lan Wangji nodded his head..

'We will wait for you in the entrance.. Let's go A Xian..' Jiang Yanli said.. Lan Wangji went to meet his mother.. When he entered into zhaiyuan he saw his family.. He greets them all..

'Mother wants to meet me.. Is there any problem..' Lan Carmen pats the cushion next to her so Wangji sit beside his mother.. 'Wangji, You know Wei Wuxian have dark energy and the spirits can easily attract to it..'

'But mother still I didn't feel any dark energy from him..' Wangji said..

'The dark energy protects their master as a shield when he is in danger.. If anyone knows about it then it will create a huge problem..' Lan Qiren explained..

'Not only that, his mother Cangse also had dark energy.. And no one knows that Xian is so powerful, if they found the truth then they won't let him alive..' Lan Qingheng was worried... Lan Wangji clenched his fist.. 

'Xian is like a caged Bird, His grandmother and shushu's were so protective because his life is in danger and he is the last bloodline of Wei family.. Always be cautious and protect that boy.. He is so young..' Lan Qiren said..

'Stay in our regular inn, don't let him to leave alone if you are not with him or others.. And Careful of the Jin's..' Wangji was confused with his brother's statement... 'I don't know why but I don't feel good around them..'

'Lan Wangji, protect your love.. Don't let him to get hurt..' Qingheng Jun said.. 'Dont forget to message us if you find something suspicious..' Lan Wangji nodded his head.. After he bowed to them he left zhaiyuan..

'I think it's better to talk with Elder Boashen as soon as possible.. If some clan find the truth then it will be really dangerous for Xian..' Lan Qiren said...

'I will send message to the Elder..' Xichen said and the elder's agreed to it.. 'We lost our friends but we have to protect their son.. I don't care about these sects all I want is to protect him..' Carmen was so strong in her decision..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.4K 661 9
This is a short story . Wei wuxian and Lan wangji who were lovers got seperated after wei wuxian got into trouble . Will they reunite? It's an Mpreg...
8K 388 9
⌒⌒ . "I'𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗈𝗇𝖾-𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾" 》 𓆩♡𓆪 - where M/n gets in an arranged marriage with one of the twin...
280K 13.8K 80
Wei Ying felt too suffocated because of Lan Qiren's pressure. He wants Lan Zhan to get married to another to have an heir, same as for Lan Xichen. We...
281K 15.2K 49
❤ YIZHAN ❤ Xiao Zhan loved Wang Yibo for ten years. He got pregnant and married him as he wished. It seemed his wishes came true as he became the di...