His Mia

obsessive_writer0 द्वारा

Mia Rives 18 year old Mia lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 15. She found herself in an abus... अधिक

Disclaimer/Update
Prologue
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Meeting
Chapter 3: Eyes
Chapter 4: Fun
Chapter 5: Lying
Chapter 6: Pain
Chapter 7: Butterflies
Chapter 8: Beating
Chapter 9: Kiss me
Chapter 10: Embarrassing
Chapter 12: Sparks
Chapter 13: Date
Chapter 14: Bleeding
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Heartbreak
Chapter 17: Listening
Chapter 18: Apologies
Chapter 19: Talking not touching
Chapter 20: Art
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: Beach house
Chapter 23: Pleasure
Chapter 24: Leaving
Chapter 25: Threat
Chapter 26: Hospital
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: Please
Chapter 29: Tell her
Chapter 30: Party
Chapter 31: Cheater
Chapter 32: Mind
Chapter 33: Forgive me
Chapter 34: Need you
Chapter 35: Truth
Chapter 36: Afraid
Chapter 37: Destroy her
Chapter 38: Best Option
Chapter 39: Weeks
Chapter 40: Tests
Chapter 41: Surprises
Chapter 42: Wake up
Chapter 43: Living
Chapter 44: Future
Chapter 45: Baby
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 11: Nightmare

53 1 0
obsessive_writer0 द्वारा

Warning: mentions of sexual assault⚠️

Aidens pov:

I wake up to the sound of Mia whimpering. I sit up and look over at her to see her eyebrows furrowed and a pained look on her face.

"No no stop please!" She cries out. She starts slashing in the bed and shouting louder. "Please stop, it hurts!" I try to grab her so she doesn't hurt herself but she keeps slashing around.

"Mia, baby wake up." I say loud enough for her to hear. Her eyes shoot open and she sits up in the bed. Her breathing is erratic and she's crying. I gently pull her on my lap and stroke the tears from her cheeks.

"You're okay, it was just a dream. I'm here. You're okay angel." I whisper in her ear. She silently sobs into my chest. After a while she's calmed down and is just laying on my chest.

My heart aches for what she's been through.

Mia slowly looks up at me, I tilt my head down to her and watch as her eyes travel all over my face. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask her quietly. I'm not going to force her to tell me about it. She will when she's ready. Mia sits up straighter on my lap and nods her head. I don't say anything, I let her speak when she's ready.

"The night we went to the ice rink. When you brought me home and we almost kissed before Elliot saw us." I nod my head to let her know I'm following. "After you left, he took me inside and started to hit me. He was calling me a whore. He kept saying I was worthless. I didn't fight back. I just let him say those horrible things to me." I slightly squeeze her waist to calm myself down. "He's touched me before when I didn't want it. But he never took it all the way before that night. He took all my clothes off and told me I needed to stay quite. He....he raped me. For hours it felt like, anytime I made a noise he'd slap me. He even wrapped his hands around my throat at one point and squeezed so hard I though I was going to pass out."

The tears rolling down her face break my heart. I want to kill him. I want to squeeze his neck until he turns blue. The images in my head make me see red. How could he do that to her?

Mia starts to sob again and I pull her head to my chest.

"He won't hurt you anymore. We'll get though this angel. I promise. I'll make sure you get everything you've ever wanted." I say this as I gently stroke her hair. Eventually she falls back to sleep. I start to get tired to and adjust myself so we're more comfortable.

I think I'm falling in love with this girl.
----------

Mia's pov:

I wake up feeling a lot better.

I really have to pee though and Aiden is laying with his head on my chest and arms warped around my torso. I try to pry him off of me but he doesn't budge.

"Aiden" I whine slightly punching him. He grunts, I grunt back.

"Go back to sleep" he speaks tiredly.

"I have to pee and you're squishing me!" I explain pushing on his shoulders. He groans and rolls over.

I breathe out a long breath before running to the bathroom. After I finish i wash my hands and start brushing my teeth. In the middle of brushing Aiden walts into the bathroom with a pouty face. He wraps his arms around me from behind and rest his head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing" I laugh out, putting my toothbrush away.

"You were taking to long, I missed you" he sounds like a baby. He turns me around to face him and tries to kiss me.

"Nope, morning breath is a no for me" I say moving out of the way. He groans before taking the spare brush I laid out for him and starts brushing his teeth.

I go back into my room to change before he comes back in. As soon as I finish changing Aiden comes into the room with a smirk on his face. He's coming right for me.

Once he's in front of me he picks me up and swings me over his shoulder making me let out a scream. He drops me on to the bed and immediately hovers over me.

He smashes his lips on mine and groans. I put my hands under his shirt and trace the muscles on his back, loving how they tense when I run my fingers over them. Aiden moves his lips to my neck and begins gently sucking and nipping at the skin.
"Aiden" i quietly moan, which only makes him suck harder.

He bring his face back over mine and pecks my lips a few times before standing up. I lean up on my elbows and glare at him. Seriously?

"What?" He questions like he didn't just make me feel amazing just to stop. l roll my eyes and stand. He laughs.

"Do you wanna come hangout with me and Reggie today? He said he was going to invite Rylee. Figured you could come too, keep me company." He smiles at me a tilts his head to the side. I walk up to him and place my hands around his neck, he wraps his arms around my lower back and leans into me.

"Of course I'll come with you." I say as I lean up to peck his lips. He smiles against my lips and then turns to grab his keys.

"We have to stop at my place first so I can change and shower." He says nervously. I give him a confused look to which he ignores. He grabs my hand and we walk down to his car. While we're driving I start to think.

Why is he nervous to bring me to his place? He never mention his parents, maybe something is wrong with them and he thinks I'll judge? Maybe he only lives with one and he thinks it's embarrassing? I'd never judge him. No matter what the situation is.

We pull up to a beautiful small house. Aiden takes me inside and tells me to stay behind him. I find it suspicious but I don't argue. Halfway down a hallway someone stops us.

"The fuck are you doin boy?" A man yell at us from the end of the hall. Aiden tenses in front of me before turning around to meet the mans eyes. Aiden looks scared, he tightens his fingers around mine and gently pushes me behind him. "Are you gonna answer me or are ya gonna stand there like an idiot" the man slurs. He's drunk.

"Dad I'm just here to grab a few things." Aiden says quietly. It's his father? Why is his father talking to him like that?

"Who's the pretty lady" Aidens dad says stepping closer with a disgusting smirk on his face. My body tensed up and Aiden notices. The fear on his face vanishes and it's replaced with anger.

"Don't come near her, don't even fucking look at her" Aiden grits out through clenched teeth. His dad seems taken aback by Aiden talking back. His dads face contorts with anger and he grabs Aiden and slams him into the wall. I let out a gasp as take a step back.

"Watch your mouth speaking me like that boy or I'll give you another bloody face" his dad spits at him. Aiden squeezes his eyes shut. I want to help him. But I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I don't want to make it worse.

His dad shoves him towards me and mumbles something under his breath before walking away.

Aiden turns and starts walking towards what I'm assuming is his room without looking at me. I follow him and he shuts the door once I get in.

He sits on the bed and holds his chest. Every time he does that my heart breaks more and more knowing the reason. I get to my knees in front of him and slowly stork his jaw.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" he exhales. I shake my head at him.

"It's okay. Let's not think about that right now? Let's get what we came for and go have a good time with our friends. We can talk later." I say softly. He nods his head and starts to head into the bathroom.

He makes me sit in there with him because he doesn't feel comfortable with me alone in his room. After what his dad said earlier, I understand.

I was looking in the mirror and noticed a few purple bruises scattered on my neck. My eyes widen. Hickeys! Aiden have me hickeys. Oh my god. Why would he do this before we went to hang out with our friends?

Knowing Aiden was on the other side of the glass naked was making my hormones go crazy. Especially with what happened in my room earlier.

I was feeling brave so I stood up off the toilet and slowly started undressing myself. I still felt a little nervous, but I wanted to feel his skin on mine. I wanted him to touch me. After fully undressing I walked towards the shower door.

I opened it and stepped inside.

----------
🤍🤍
Oh shit. Are we about to get smut??
Maybe....just kidding definitely are.
Anywayssss what are our thoughts??

A vote is appreciated🤍

Leave thoughts and suggestions in the comments.

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12.9M 211K 60
"I know you want me Mia..." he whispered into my ear. His voice husky and deep. "N-no I-I don't," I replied trying to keep my voice steady but failin...
38.4K 934 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
104K 2K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
His Shadow (Book I) Loki-Bored🥱 द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

9.7K 338 45
Book I of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...