Regaining Happiness Through t...

Par mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... Plus

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies

3.5K 66 49
Par mahalakshmiponsing

"Roar------", the zombie that has successfully mutated raised its head stiffly, raised its hands clumsily, rushed towards Tian Yuerong, waved a water arrow, and only cut off the zombie half of an ear. Tian Yuerong dodged carefully so as not to get scratched, while observing carefully, as written in the article, the zombies that had mutated in the early stage had no supernatural powers, and their speed was not fast, they could only walk staggeringly and stiffly, slower than normal people. There are no pupils in the eyes, only white and red dots left. The skin of the whole body began to fester, the nails became long and sharp, the mouth could not be closed, and the teeth became sharp, and the only way to make a "roar---" sound was.

    After observing, Tian Yuerong condensed into a water knife and swung it towards the head of the zombie.

    Before he had time to think about it, with the new tearing roar, the second zombie mutated successfully, but before he could stand up, he was sacrificed by Dabai's ability.

    The one she killed, because of the water system combined with healing ingredients, was intact except for the corroded surface of the wound.

    The other one was not so lucky. As expected of the corrosion ability, the scene was horrible. The poisonous mist that successfully atomized the head into the air gradually spread to the whole body, and finally disappeared until the whole body and bones were completely wiped out. Only one crystal nucleus was left alone. .

    It's amazing, no wonder the article didn't mention the corrosive ability, damn it, her healing ability only corrodes and accelerates death for dark creatures like zombified. Dabai's ability is a bit against the sky, whether it is effective against zombies or humans and animals, the key is that there is no crime scene, and there is no proof of death.

    Changed Dabai to melt the other zombie, and picked up the remaining crystal nucleus.

    Now Tian Yuerong felt that her and Dabai's supernatural powers complemented each other perfectly, and that the corpses of zombies would be handed over to Dabai in the future, so there would be no need to forcefully pry open the corpse's head. The key is to dispose of the corpses without polluting the environment and reducing the survival of the virus.

    Kissed Dabai hard, it was so sweet.

    It is said that a girl living in peacetime becomes a murderer. Although she is a zombie and not a real person, she still has a slight sense of guilt. Although she didn't know them, this kind of psychological and visual impact still made her feel very uncomfortable.     Dabai has felt the emotional instability of the master, "Master, you did

    nothing wrong, don't we want to be eaten by them and not resist?"

To kill and eat people.

    She would rather die than become a zombie.

    Man has become the master of the earth, standing at the top of the food chain, no matter how desperate, he can find a new way out. The end of the world is not so much the revenge of nature on mankind, but the test and baptism of mankind. Human beings are the same as all species All will evolve, and nature will have a new balance.

    "Thank you, Dabai. I'm fine." Tian Yuerong exhaled the suffocation in her chest. She was a big-hearted person, otherwise she wouldn't be loved by the two families.

    Looking at the two zero-level crystal nuclei similar to transparent crystals in the palm, it is hard to imagine how such a beautiful crystal was conceived in the zombie's head.

    On the first day of the last days, people are hiding at home and shivering, only a very few people will come out bravely to find food and kill zombies. In fact, as long as people come out, they will find that the zero-level zombies that have mutated for the first time are really easy to kill, their necks are extremely fragile, and their speed is extremely slow. As long as you concentrate and be careful not to be bitten by zombies or bleed from wounds, you don't have to worry about infection at all. , an ordinary woman can also kill a male zombie.

    One month after the end of the world, the zombies mutated for the second time and upgraded to the first level, which was about the same speed as a normal adult. The bite force was so strong that it could bite off a person's neck casually like a wild beast, and when the head became hard, an ordinary It is very difficult for a human to kill a zombie alone without getting injured.     So nature still gave human beings time to evolve, but it is a pity that long-term peaceful life and lack of physical exercise make people less courageous and physically weak, and they turn to the police and the government for everything.

    Soon they will be disappointed, and the privileged class is always indispensable. The dignitaries, scientists and big bosses of the superstructure will immediately evacuate to the country's secret bases across the country. These secret bases are the prototypes of the major bases in the later period. The heroine was among the first batch of evacuees.

    The military camps stationed in various places began to organize the evacuation of the people after finishing the internal zombies. During this period, there were not enough zombies, those who were bitten to death, those who were starved to death, and those who were killed by their companions. one-tenth of

    The development of modern technology has allowed computers and machines to replace more human labor. Even in the absence of people, it was not until the fifteenth day of the end of the world that electricity, water, and gas began to be cut off in various places. Now she collects as much supplies as possible during these fifteen days, and also cooks more meals and puts them in the space.

    After Dabai's joining, there was not much left that was originally prepared.

    Ignoring the roars that came from time to time, Tian Yuerong must go to the supermarket, biscuits, bread, noodles, easy to store, and food that is easy to store without moving, focusing on seasonings and aunt's towels. The freezer didn't give up either. Ignoring the screams from time to time around, turn on the mental system to avoid zombies. She doesn't aim to kill zombies at this stage, so she doesn't waste time.

    Randomly found a house that looked clean, and asked Dabai to clean up the owner who had turned into a zombie. Tian Yuerong walked into the kitchen. The owner of the house seemed to like cooking by himself, and the kitchen was full of supplies and condiments.

    During the day, like a hardworking bee, Tian Yuerong kept cooking, cooking, kneading noodles, and packing. She still made a lot of rice balls and steamed buns, and put them neatly in a large clean basin. Tian Yuerong was once again thankful She robbed a large supermarket, otherwise there would be so many clean containers available. And made a large box lunch enough for her and Dabai for several months. After becoming a supernatural person, she and Dabai's appetite increased a lot, two or three times as much as before. Dabai’s favorite pork ribs and braised pork are made into dozens of pots for later use.

    As pots of stir-fried vegetables were put into the space, the inventory during this period finally disappeared.

    At 10 o'clock in the evening, Tian Yuerong used his mental strength to sow the land in the space. After harvesting, he put on a black leather jacket and leather pants, and quietly went out to buy supplies.

    Night is the best time for Tian Yuerong to move around, she can move around freely without worrying about being peeped.

    Even though she closed the windows tightly, people were very sensitive to the smell of the food after a long period of non-cooking. During this period, the door was knocked several times, but Tian Yuerong ignored it. Where is the anti-theft door that ordinary people can break open casually.

    There were also times when someone begged for some food outside the door, sometimes it was even a child. To be honest, Tian Yuerong was not in a good mood. Hearing the hungry child crying outside, she wept silently inside the door. Growing up under the five-star red flag, the 24-year-old girl was suffering a lot in her heart, but she still held back.

    I gave it once, what about the second time? Given to one person, what about the other?

    She doesn't have that much ability, she can't shoulder the lives and responsibilities of so many people, why come to her? Why don't they go outside and try it? With only a few people united, they can go out and find food.

    Tian Yuerong leaned against Dabai and murmured: "Dabai, it's good to have you by my side all the time."

    People are always like this, hoping to get help from others with peace of mind. Don't think about why outsiders help themselves unconditionally? Besides, without knowing how much food she has, if she opened the door, the result would be even more unimaginable. She might be killed by a group of hungry and crazy people. Why don't you think about it? After she gave the food, what would she eat? ,How to do? Can she really attack people who have not turned into zombies? Although this is not impossible in the last days, she still hopes that this day will come later.

    She looks out of the window every day. Since the end of the world, the sky has become clear and there is no more smog. If it is not for the rotten smell of zombies in the air, such warm sunshine will make people feel like they are on vacation. Illusion, make people drowsy.

    The number of zombies on the street gradually increased. In the first few days, no one went out to look for food. Recently, it is estimated that everyone’s home has run out of food. Every day, people can be seen going out in groups one after another in search of food. Some came back, and some never came back. Those who came back were elated, but those who didn't came back were downcast and didn't even dare to cry. People already know that although zombies have no vision, they have developed senses of smell and hearing, so apart from the roar of zombies, everything is quiet.

    Obedient to her inner insistence, Tian Yuerong found out a sportswear with a hat and covered herself from head to toe, making it hard to distinguish between male and female. She casually picked up the watermelon knife she found in the supermarket before, and savagely killed zombies in the community . Out of the corner of her eye, she saw several families hiding behind the curtains and looking at them secretly. Tian Yuerong didn't pay much attention to it. The blood and chaos along the road made her frown tightly. It seems that many people have been eaten these days. Lose. The blood will speed up the evolution of the zombies, and the cleaning speed of the hands will be accelerated. Tian Yuerong thinks that the mutation may be earlier.

    There was a power outage today, and soon the water and gas were also cut off.

    Calculate the time, it is almost time to leave. I turned on the receiver, and heard an intermittent male voice from inside, "The army will leave the city in three days. Please bring your own food and transportation to gather outside the city and leave on time at 8 o'clock."

    The original owner of this house must have just been newlyweds . How long ago, there is still a wedding photo of the two on the wall. In the photo, the two people's foreheads are touching each other, smiling sweetly. Thank you for your residence. May you rest in peace and happiness in another world.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

124K 2.2K 95
This is not my original story The self-cultivation of the people who eat melons in the 1970s through books Have you ever experienced time travel wher...
15.2K 187 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...
1.5K 109 7
A Weilan collaboration. Warning: This work is from a collection of lunatics... I mean talented writers, wonderful betas, and myself. Each one of us w...
676K 17.5K 200
the untamed x reader oneshots ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots o. started june 25t...