Behind His Eyes (CoD: Ghost F...

By emily-culleton

WARNING: This story contains dark themes that is NOT meant for younger folks. There are trigger warnings on c... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Author's Note: Bonus Chapters Incoming!
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
BONUS: Wedding Day

19

3.4K 106 55
By emily-culleton

They stared at each other for a few seconds, neither of them saying anything. Ellie was still processing what she had seen, and now she was staring right at the man that tormented not only her foster father, but her heart. He looked tired, his clothes were wrinkly and it looked like he hadn't slept well.

After composing herself, Ellie asked calmly, "How did you get in?"

"Your porch door was unlocked."

Ellie cursed under her breath. She had gone outside for a swim just before lunch, and had completely forgotten to lock it. She fidgeted with the blanket and glanced down at her phone. "So that was why you up and left?"

Ghost only nodded slowly, wringing the mask in his hands. "I needed to be sure you weren't involved with me if anything went wrong," he explained.

"And did it?"

"No."

Ellie sighed and sat up in her bed. "You hurt me really bad, Simon."

"I..." He ran a hand through his ruffled hair. "I couldn't tell you, because you would've tried to talk me out of it."

"Not when it came to him," she retaliated.

"I wasn't taking any chances, Ellie." Ghost looked at her with a pained expression. "I couldn't."

Ellie chewed her cheek as she leaned on her knees. "There were better ways to approach the situation instead of just up and abandoning me like that." She saw his expression harden, and she raised a finger at him. "But, I am beyond grateful that you killed him. I just wish I was there to do some of my own damage first."

Ghost let out a quiet breath and rubbed his scruffy face. "He got what was coming to him."

Ellie nodded, and they stayed quiet for a moment. Ghost didn't step into her room, not until she would give him permission. Ellie was grateful he was being so patient. "You know Soap is going to kill you when you speak with him again," she explained, a small smile creeping onto her face.

"I'll deal with him when the time comes," Ghost replied.

Ellie tilted her head as Ghost avoided looking at her like a hurt child. "Come here," she said, patting the bed. He immediately stepped into the room and sat on the edge of the bed in front of her, as if it was what he had wanted. Ellie leans forward and looked his strained face over. "What's wrong, Simon?"

"You're afraid of me," he replied gruffly.

"What makes you say that? If anything, I'm still irritated that you just up and left without telling me."

Ghost's jaw clenched as he stared down at the mask in his hands. Ellie could see he wanted to say more, but his inability to explain his emotions was keeping him at bay.

"I still love you, Simon," she said quietly.

Ghost's head whipped towards her. "You do?"

Ellie gave him a small smile and nodded. "Yes. I still love you, you stupid son of a bitch."

Ellie reached out to him, and Ghost grabbed her hand, lifting it to kiss her knuckles. He held it to his lips and Ellie felt his shaky breath as it washed over her hand. "I thought that you'd be afraid of me..." he muttered.

She shook her head. "You killed a man for me, Simon."

"I'd do it again if you asked me to," he stated.

Ellie smiled and rubbed his scarred knuckles gently with her thumb, and Ghost clenched her hand tightly to his lips. She remained quiet and let the moment wash over her. She had him back, she had Simon back, and she prayed that he wanted it to work just as badly as she did.

"I love you."

Ellie's head shot up so fast she almost had whiplash as she looked at Ghost with wide eyes. He glanced at her and Ellie could tell that it took a lot for him to say that. Scrambling out from under the blanket, Ellie crawled over to him and straddled him.

"Ellie --" Ghost grabbed her hips as she rested on his lap, her hands gripping his face.

"Say it again," she breathed.

Ghost's eyes twinkled and his jaw clenched as he took a moment to say, "I love you, Ellie."

Ellie kissed him. Hard. Ghost moved a hand up to grip her hair with a heavy groan as she arched into his body. He pulled her hips closer to him, and Ellie grinded on his lap as his tongue slid into her mouth. Their tongues danced together as she let his face go to begin pulling her tank top off.

She let the kiss go as she pulled her shirt off over her head, and Ghost latched onto a breast. Ellie shut her eyes and gripped his hair as he tugged at the nipple and swirled his tongue around it. "Simon," she moaned.

His calloused hand glided over her soft skin, stopping on her tattoo and he held it. Ghost swapped to her other breast, and Ellie began to rock her hips on him. She needed him, she wanted to hear him groan in her ear, feel his body on hers as he chased release.

The gutteral growl he let out against her chest as she moved against him sent tingles down between her legs. He tugged at the nipple he was sucking on, and Ellie gasped loudly.

"I missed you," he panted, breathing on her chest and planting light kisses up her throat.

"Show me how much you missed me," she replied heavily, grinding roughly on the hard bulge in his jeans.

With a thrust of his hips, Ghost rolled her to be underneath him. Ellie grinned as he kissed her and his hands began to grab at her pants. He pulled them and her underwear down, leaving her naked and wet on the bed. His hand moved between her legs and Ellie opened herself to him as he leaned over her.

"You're so wet," Ghost groaned, kissing her. Ellie whimpered as she felt his fingers rub at her lips, taunting her sensitive clit. "So fucking needy, I can't wait to bury my cock inside you again."

Ellie gripped his shirt and moaned against his mouth as he slid two fingers inside her before pulling them out again. He did this a few times, teasing her and caused her pussy to become just a little wetter each time. "Simon, please," she begged after almost a minute of the teasing.

Standing up, their gazes locked onto one another as Ghost began to unbuckle his pants. He pulled them down far enough to pull his cock out, and he gripped it as he approached the bed. She licked her lips and shifted on the bed at the sight of it, her body becoming more needy for it.

"Open your mouth," he demanded breathlessly.

Ellie's mouth fell open, and Ghost gripped her hair as he slapped the tip on her tongue. "Good girl," he praised her before sliding his cock into her mouth. Ellie shut her eyes and moaned around the thick cock as he hit the back of her throat with it. "God your mouth feels so good."

Ghost held her head still and began thrusting into her mouth. "Play with yourself, angel," he demanded as he picked up the pace. Ellie's legs fell open and Ghost watched as she rubbed her clit. Her fingers were soaked within a few strokes, and she sucked heavily on his dick.

"Fuck," Ghost groaned, pushing a bit deeper into her mouth. Ellie gagged slightly but she took it like a champ and swirled her tongue around his tip. "I could come just by using your fucking mouth."

Ellie looked up at him with hungry eyes, and she moaned around his dick. Ghost growled and held himself deep in her throat. Ellie didn't look away from him as she felt herself gag, but she relaxed her throat and Ghost ran a hand through her hair.

"God," he groaned as he held his dick there for another few seconds before pulling out of her mouth slowly. Ellie gasped for air and coughed as he grabbed the base of his dick, watching her as she wiped the spit from the corner of her mouth.

"Ellie," Ghost stated, coming to the edge of the bed.

She turned her head to look at him as she caught her breath, and she froze as Ghost pulled his shirt off over his head. She saw his body for the first time, and she could see even then it made him a bit uncomfortable.

He had scars littered across his torso, and dark hair that trailed down from his belly button to his dick. His abdomen was corded with muscle from years of training, and Ellie licked her lips at the sight of him. She didn't miss how unsure he was about exposing himself, so she reached up to touch his thigh.

"Hey," she panted, drawing his gaze. Smiling, Ellie turned on the bed and got on her hands and knees. She lowered her upper body down and arched her back as she opened herself to him. She listened to Ghost curse under his breath and approach her slowly. She didn't want to ruin the moment by letting him be uncomfortable.

Ellie glanced back at him, and Ghost ran his hand down her side to her tattoo and held her hip firmly. "Thank you," he murmured as Ellie felt him rest his cock on her butt, and she moved her hips against him.

"Give me your hands," he demanded as he aligned himself with her lips. Ellie moaned quietly as he pushed the tip into her, and she put her hands behind her back, crossing her wrists. One of his hands grabbed both of them, and he pulled her back onto his dick.

They both gasped and Ellie bit the bedsheet as he hit the end of her. "Fucking hell," Ghost groaned, his free hand moving to slap her plump ass. Ellie moaned loudly as she released the bedsheet, the slap sending a tingle up her spine.

Ghost began thrusting into her steadily almost immediately, and Ellie let out a heavy moan each time their hips connected. "That's it, angel," Ghost panted. "Your pussy belongs to me."

Ellie shut her eyes as she listened to their bodies connecting with each thrust, and the quiet sounds Ghost was making. He pulled her wrists back, causing her to raise her body up, and he began to thrust into her a bit harder. "Oh god," Ellie cried as Ghost took full control of her, the sounds of their bodies hitting one another only drawing her closer.

Her walls clenched around Ghost's dick, making him grunt as she tightened. "Fuck," he groaned. Ghost leaned down to wrap his free arm around her torso, and Ellie let out a surprised yelp as he lifted her upright so she was leaning back against him, her hands still tucked behind her back.

His hand grabbed her breast and Ellie laid her head back on his shoulder as he continued to fuck up into her. "That's it," Ghost panted in her ear as he felt her tighten on his dick. He gave her nipple a tug and Ellie whimpered as he gripped the entire breast in his hand.

"S-Simon," she pleaded, "I'm coming."

"Come for me, angel. Come all over my cock."

Ghost hardened his thrusts into her, and Ellie's mouth fell open as she soon felt the orgasm overwhelm her body. Her leg began to shake as her pussy clenched his dick while he fucked her through the climax, and he slapped her nipple as he bit her neck.

"More," she pleaded, feeling the hickey grow on her neck as Ghost sucked her skin. "Make me come again, Simon."

"You want to come again, angel?" Ghost murmured in her ear. Ellie nodded as she felt him slow his thrusts, keeping himself buried inside her. "Keep begging for it."

"Make me come," Ellie whimpered. "I need to come again. Make me scream your name."

With a gutteral growl in her ear, Ghost began to hammer into her. His hand moved from her breast down to her sensitive clit, making Ellie cry out as he pinched it. Her soaked pussy practically dripped onto the bed as his cock hit the end of her, the wet slaps filling the room.

Ellie could barely catch her breath as she tried to escape the taunting he did. Feeling him around her, holding her like this, fucking her so deeply and marking her neck made her squirm, but his strong grip kept her still.

"You're so tight," Ghost panted in her ear as he rubbed her clit firmly. Ellie cried out as it sent her near the edge again. "I feel you tightening around my dick."

"Im going to come," she moaned breathlessly.

Ghost rutted himself inside her, keeping his dick all the way to the end of her. Ellie was trapped against him as he continued to tease her clit, and he panted in her ear. "You come, and I'll fill your pussy with my cum," he stated.

Ellie shivered and tried to grind on his dick, but he had a good grip on her. "Cum inside me," she begged. "Give it all to me, Simon, please."

"Not until you come first, angel. Be a good girl and finish first, then I'll give you what you want." He began to rub her clit a bit faster, and Ellie could feel herself teetering over the edge.

His hard body behind her, his cock buried inside her, her hands pinned behind her and the feel of him rubbing her clit all overwhelmed Ellie. "SIMON!" she practically screamed as the orgasm finally escaped her. She shut her eyes and stars filled her vision as her body prolonged the sensation for a lot longer than the first one. If he didn't have such a hold on her, Ellie would have fallen onto the bed.

Ghost grunted in her ear and began to fuck into her quickly. Her walls were tight around him, and it made it a bit more difficult to sink into her. The tightness, her whimpers, and the sensation of love sent Ghost spiralling over the edge. He grabbed her by the throat as he felt his balls draw up, and he kept himself deep inside her as he came.

Ellie whimpered breathlessly as he filled her pussy with his cum, each throb of his dick sending a shiver up her back. She swallowed heavily as his hand tightened on her throat, his grunts filling her ears until he finished.

They stayed in that same position for a minute, catching their breaths and falling from the highs they just endured. Ghost slowly released her wrists and his thumb rubbed her jugular as he turned her head to face him. "Are you alright?" he breathed.

Ellie nodded slowly and leaned in to kiss him lazily. Ghost rubbed at her arms as she moved them back to her front, stretching them out. He moved the sweaty strands of hair from her face and Ellie smiled tiredly at him.

"I love you," she said.

"I know," he replied, planting a kiss on her shoulder.

○●○●○●○●

They showered together and Ghost surprised Ellie by taking care of her. He cleaned her body first, then shampooed her hair for her. She knew he did it to try and hide his body from her still, but after convincing him that there was nothing wrong with him, Ellie was able to help him clean up in return.

When they went back to bed, Ellie changed the sheets and Ghost decided to risk another nightmare to sleep beside her. He held Ellie against his body and refused to let her go throughout the night.

Neither of them had a nightmare that night.

By the time the sun came up, Ellie felt fingers slowly stroking her arm. Shifting to face the man in her bed, she opened her eyes and locked her gaze with Ghost.

"Hey," he murmured quietly.

"Hey."

He leaned down to kiss her gently, and Ellie touched his chin with her fingertips. "I got a call from Price while you were sleeping," he said.

"What did he want?"

"He needs me back at base for tonight. We've got a mission tomorrow and he needs to debrief me on everything since I've been away for so long."

Ellie knew he'd have to go eventually, she just wished it wasn't so quick. "Will you come back to me when you're done?" she asked.

"No hell on earth could keep me from you again, Ellie."

She smiled and touched his chin gently. "Eliza."

Ghost looked at her confused. "What?"

"My full name is Eliza." Ghost stared at her in disbelief for a moment, trying to comprehend this revelation.

And then he grinned.

○●○●○●○●

Bonus chapters have been written!! I couldn't stop thinking about Ellie and Ghost, so I wrote 5 or 6 more for you guys 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 19.5K 40
"All I need is one shot." ✧ Simon "Ghost" Riley was a cold, heartless killer. He was untouchable, and he made his enemies cower just by hearing his n...
855K 22.4K 25
"You seem smitten by him, Lieutenant (y/n)." "Who wouldn't be, Sergeant Soap..." Simon Riley is a merciless, cold blooded killer who shows no remor...
4.5K 64 19
Ghost. His name instils fear in the most hardened soldier. He had devoted his life to serving Task Force 141.... Then she came along. Please check...
29.9K 655 34
simon (ghost) riley x oc, use deadname remover or interactive fics, they're free chrome extensions! uploads every other day Sgt. A. McLaughlin, a mys...