Marry Me-A Countryhumans Rete...

By alexwritesfanfiction

(I watched a movie called Marry Me featuring Jennifer Lopez on a plane once and after rewatching the movie, I... More

Chapter 1 - Simple Lives
Chapter 2 - That Damn Ringtone
Chapter 3 - Building Pressure
Chapter 4 - Something Different
Chapter 5 - A Prince Versus A Wolf
Chapter 6 - Getaway Car
Chapter 7 - File the Papers
Chapter 8 - Interaction In Action
Chapter 9 - Will It Blend
Chapter 10 - Press Conference
Chapter 11 - Doggo!

Chapter 12 - Strike!

86 1 3
By alexwritesfanfiction

"Yes!"

Pins tumbled down as Russia scored another consecutive strike at the bowling alley. He threw his arm out in success, bringing out a full-hearted chuckle as he celebrated his victory. Russia turned around, seeing his current "husband" sit very patiently, a small smile across his face as he admired his beautiful demeanor. "Alright, Китай, your turn."

The Chinese man simply chuckled as he made his way up, rubbing his hands in anticipation as he grabbed a bowling ball. He placed it around his chest, his arms securing the ball in place as cameras began to surround them. As much as Russia wanted it to be just a simple meetup between the two, celebrity life was anything but.

"Don't worry, don't be nervous. Now, I assume you have not bowled much before based on how you hold it," the Russian explained, pointing to China's stance.

"What do I do?" the Chinese man asked, the most innocent face laid upon his face. South Korea was obviously having a fun time here, her eyes solely focused on her phone who was live-streaming the entire time.

"Uh, y-you have to put y-our fingers in 3 holes, yeah," the Russian explained to the Chinese man, China appearing to not even notice those holes at first as she placed her thumb and 2 fingers into them. The two made their way over to the bowling lanes, a snarky expression on China's face pointed towards the camera as Russia didn't know any better.

 "Take 3 step forward, land on your left, don't be afraid to-"

With one quick movement of his wrist, China easily rolled the ball down, his aim point blank as he rolled it straight ahead, gathering a strike from the machine and a blank expression from Russia's face, obviously not expecting someone like China to nail such a perfect shot. 

"Strike better than spare, right?" A serious expression laid upon China's face before it went back to a hearty laugh and a smile. The Russian rolled his eyes with a smile as the cameras came up to him. 

"It's your first time bowling!" The Russian was in disbelief at such beginner's luck, but China was soaking it up, pointing to South Korea and the livestream, quite in shock, really. "Yes, did you get that?" The Chinese man slightly hit his fists on the Russian's chest before South Korea came in.

"I should've bet, 오빠," South Korea responded as she moved the camera further towards Russia. (형-hyeong-older brother) "People are loving this!"

"Wait, what people?" the Russian asked genuinely, a confused smile upon his face.

"It's a live stream, people are watching, 237,000 to be clear," South Korea responded. "They're all like, why is he such a nerd?" 

China gave a stern look towards his assistant and one of his best friends. 

"Their words, not mine."

"Cut it out, 韓国," Japan chimed in, much to Russia's silent but appreciative relief. 

"Alright, 태양의 소녀." (태양의 소녀-taeyang-ui sonyeo-sun girl) 

"韓国!" Japan was flustered slightly as she said this, a blush upon her face as she gave her a look that almost said "when we're done with this I am going to get my revenge." South Korea only winked in response. "Anyway, we just need more b-roll for the Today Show."

"Oh, I-I need to go home for my dog," Russia responded, more coldly this time than other responses he had made towards China and his crew. 

"He has a dog?" South Korea asked, whispering into China's ear.

"Whatever," China responded quickly before turning back to Russia. "You have to go?"

The man nodded quietly. "Well yeah, if you're done with me."

"Well, I mean, we're going to go to an afterparty, so," South Korea shrugged, placing her arms into her pockets. China suddenly came up with an idea.

"You know what, you go. 俄罗斯, where's home?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"안녕!" The South Korean waved back at her Chinese friend as her brother drove both her and the rest of the crew away to the afterparty, China and Russia dropped off at Russia's address, as the two made their way into the house, away from the attention and paparazzi. Along with them came one of China's cameramen, Tibet.

"Wow, 好棒," China looked around as he took off his shoes before making his way inside the house, admiring Russia's living space. He smiled as the three made their way towards the kitchen. (好棒-Hǎobàng-great)

"China, this is the dog, dog, this is China," the Russian lightened up the mood, as the two let out a mix of a sigh and exasperated chuckle.

"Wow, so new."

"I mean, I don't know, seems pretty ruff. That's how the joke goes, right?"

The Chinese man could only help but snicker at such a terrible pun. "You are so terrible at that." The Russian only smiled and chuckled, looking down towards the floor with his arms to his pockets as he waddled around, following China. "You just, you're never alone."

"We're alone now."

"Well," the Russian pointed towards Tibet, the cameraman, who was obviously third wheeling very hard here. He seemed to be less than interested in the conversation, but obviously having him around was gonna be very awkward.

"We're recording for my channel. Little mini-bites of life," the Chinese man walked over to the fish tank, admiring the goldfish in Russia's little scope of haven he called home.

"Is everything you do filmed? J-just look, can we skip an episode, please?" the Russian smiled awkwardly, tilting his head and showing off his teeth as China looked back for the Russian's expression, smiling again.

"You want me to go China?" Tibet asked quietly.

"Yeah, you can go," China dismissed his cameraman, who swiftly made his escape from the situation. He would make his way home eventually, it didn't take long from Russia's house to his. "Bye. You'll see him multiple times." The Russian sighed again.

"Happy?"

"Relived, thank you!" Both Russia and China laughed slightly at Russia's obviously joking manner at his thanking. The two went back to some more domestic conversation, the two walking around the kitchen counter admiring his house. 

A few pictures strewn across the table caught the eye of the Asian.

"Oh, is this your 女儿?" China asked as he tilted a photo so the two could see Belarus's face better. (女儿-Nǚ'ér-daughter)

Russia nodded in confirmation. "很可爱!" (很可爱-Hěnkě'ài-very cute)

"She really is. Although, she's kind of like, she's my дочь but doesn't want me, so now hugs, which breaks my heart. Sad," the Russian explained, which made the two of them sigh in slight disappointment. China leaned against the island as he crossed his arms and looked at Russia in a casual manner.

"So, what happened with her mama?" Russia only let out another sound of exasperation. "Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked, it's none of my business." The man shrugged.

"No, no, it's okay, I, uhh, we were married, and it was actually great. And then suddenly I felt as if she didn't want to be with me anymore, or like, she wasn't in love, and I-, I had to let her go." The man looked at Russia inquisitively as he explained what had happened.

"And, statistically, 48% of marriages don't end well, so," Russia's voice trailed off as his eyes followed China as he made his way over somewhere else in the room.

"That means 52% of marriages work," China only smiled as he discovered a swing inside Russia's living room, which he built in for his little daughter. "Wow, you have a swing?! Can I?" Russia only smiled. For someone as big as him, he sure did have a kid's heart. 

"Optimist, I see."

China got onto the swing, the seat bending slightly from China sitting on it as he aimlessly kicked his legs and continued the conversation.

"Second and third marriages probably like 67% of divorce-"

"Even if it's the rarest chance, 1 in a billion, does that matter? A shot's worth taking." The two of them both made tiny "yeah" sounds as China grabbed the ropes and got off the swing.

"I still believe in marriage, I'm a hopeless romantic."

"Still?! You were married like 6 times!"

"Well, 3, but not us, this is 4, but the first was 48 hours, so, doesn't count," China only smiled again. "And I know the fourth marriage probably means bad luck, but again, I don't care."

"But don't you get tired, you just want to quit?"

"No, it's like, 数学, when you can't solve a problem, you don't quit, you just keep trying until you get it right. You understand that, right?"  (数学-Shùxué-math)

The man nodded again, smiling as he finally understood China's logic here. His attention turned back to the dog, who was aching for a walk as China still stood there, smiling.

"You want to come with me to walk dog?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todo lo que tengo es pa' ti, pa' ti

Pase lo que pase estoy pa'ti, pa' ti

Solo pa'ti, pa'ti, pa'ti

Todo lo que tengo es pa' ti, pa' ti

Pase lo que pase estoy pa'ti, pa' ti

Solo pa'ti, pa'ti, pa'ti

Todo lo que tengo es pa' ti, pa' ti

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 20.1K 30
America is the rebellious prince of Britannia who only desired to have freedom in his life. Of course that's impossible considering the position he w...
66K 1.4K 23
It was after the Cold War and right before America "killed" the ussr. The thing is though Country's can die it is possible you think. But it is not i...
118K 2.4K 36
{COMPLETED} [There are bad words in this story but they are halfly censored. Mentions of N@zi ,USSR, Japanese Empire and Fascist Italy.] -This is so...
882 8 20
China, Russia and America are pirate's sailing to an island called 'Untrust' too hunt the creatures o the island. The three pirates never really got...