The Daughter

Por Rae_Books_100

Elizabeth Rose Giovanni...a girl with a relatively normal life. She currently lives with her foster parents... Mais

Authors Note
Characters
Prologue
Prologue Two
Chapter One - I have a family?
Chapter Two - She's Coming Home
Chapter Four - Late Night Snack
Chapter Five - Welcome to Hell
Chapter Six - You Are Going To Regret That
The Contract
Chapter Seven - Death
Chapter Eight - Sweetie
Chapter Nine - You Are A Giovanni
Chapter Ten - We Need Death
Chapter Eleven - You Idiot
Chapter Twelve - Fucking Marriage
Chapter Thirteen - I Am Death
Chapter Fourteen - Happy Birthday
Chapter Fifteen - We Are The Mafia
Chapter Sixteen - Don't Cry
Chapter Seventeen - Milo
Chapter Eighteen - The Giovanni's
Chapter Nineteen - Elizabeth Fucking Giovanni
Chapter Twenty - Six Months.
Chapter Twenty One - Inspiration
Chapter Twenty Two - Hottest Mafia Man Alive

Chapter Three - What the hell?

2.7K 60 12
Por Rae_Books_100

!!! Important!!! - This chapter deals with some of Elizabeth's trauma. Like I have said in my authors note this book does contain mature scenes. I apologize in advance if this bugs you. Also anything italics and bold is me talking and anything just italics is a dream or memory. I will try for the chapters to put a reminder at the top if the have trauma or spicy scenes but I might forget sometimes. Just warning you all.

~~ Three Hours After Chapter One ~~

Italy. My family is in Italy. I have a family.

Even as I am packing my suitcase in my old foster home I still keep pinching myself trying to wake up from this dream. I called Barbra a few hours ago and explained my situation. She was happy for me and told me she understands and if I ever come back to Boston to stop and say hi. "Elizabeth, it's Hannah. Are you ready to go to the airport?"

"Yeah, I will be outside in a minute." As I close my suitcase and grab my backpack to head out to the car. As I walk out I look back at the floor by my dresser. Deciding that I rather be same than sorry I quickly opened up my suitcase and put the flash drive that was under the floor board in my suitcase. Then head out to the car. As Hannah is driving me to the airport I start to wonder. Who is my family? Do I have siblings? I know both my parents are still alive because Hannah told me, what are they like? I wonder if one of them like to play the piano or read? I have always wondered where I got all of my hobbies from.

As we pull up to the airport I notice that something is wrong. "Hey Hannah, I think you miss the turn."

"Oh no sweetie we are going to the private entrance."

"Oh okay." Private entrance? As we drive up I look out the window and see a huge private plane. "Hannah this belongs to my family?"

"Yes. Your father told us that this is the families personal plane. Once you land there will be a car waiting for you with your brother Angelo and he will bring you to your new home."

"Alright." So I have a brother. I wonder what he is like. I start to get out of the car as one of the employees grabs my bags and brings them onto the plane. "Okay sweetie, this is where I leave you good luck."

"Thank you Hannah." I start to walk up into the plane and it is gorgeous. A flight attendant comes up and tells me there is a bedroom in the back for when I want to fall asleep as this will be an over night trip. She lets me know that there is a button on the seat I can press if she is needed and walks away. As I take in my surroundings the pilot announces over the intercom that we are going to be going up in the air soon I buckle up and stair out the window and take my last look at the city of Boston.

Since we are now up in the air I take off my seatbelt and head to the back room. I notice my suitcase and backpack there and start to get ready to sleep.

As I get into the bed and start to fall asleep and slip into darkness.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

I messed up. I said no. You are not supposed to say no to them. I just wanted one day of no death. One day of no violence for my twelfth birthday. So I said no.

I do not know how long I have been in here. In this cement box. I am hungry, sore, and tired. I just want peace.

"Hello Elizabeth."

Oh no. Not him. Not now.

"How are you Elizabeth? You know I have had quite a night."

"I am sorry sir. I -"

"No. No. Let me finish. You have become such a pain. I am beginning to think that you are a lot more trouble than you are worth. Those nagging Italians just keep on looking and looking. I am lucky they are off my trail but I mean seriously. After what I sent them eight years ago now you would think they give up but no... they are loyal to their family I will give you that. Anyways, why I came down here. I need you to prove your worth here because well you have been a very bad girl lately and I would hope three weeks here has hopefully taught you a lesson. Yes?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Come, time for you to prove yourself. I need you to help me deal with the Italians."

"Ms. Elizabeth will will be landing soon. Please prepare for the start of landing in twenty minutes."

As I wake up from the pilots intercom going off and jump out of bed to my suitcase. As I start to change and freshen up I think about my dream. I tend to dream about that place and my home until I was fourteen. Sometimes all I want to do is just forget. However, every time I close my eyes or look at the scare on my body I remember.

I just hope this new start with my family in Italy is going to help me get away from all of that. Although from my time there he made me an enemy of the Italians most likely. I have not done anything for eight months, most people think I am dead. However, I need to make sure. If for some reason I need protection I know the American's can help me and vouch for me considering there are good friends with the Italians as well as good friends with me. When I get settled though I need to double check and make sure that I will be safe. I would hate to drag my new family into the darkness of my world.

As I walk out of the plane I see three black SUVs with a man in front of one. He was tall, really tall. With a very intimidating aura... maybe it runs in the genes.

"Hello! Come on,"

As I walk over and start to take him in I notice all of the excitement he seems to have. I am guessing that this is my brother.

"Hello. I'm Elizabeth."

"Hello sorella, my name is Angelo. I know you probably don't remember me because you we only one when you left but I am your second oldest brother."

"Second oldest?"

"Oh yes. You have Dante who is the oldest, then me, next is Sebastian and Leonardo they are twins, lastly your twin Lorenzo who is older than you so you are the baby of the family."

"Oh wow. So no sisters."

He starts laughing. "Yes sorella, you are the only girl besides our beautiful mother. Come on let get in the car and get you home."

"Alright let's go."

"Come on, let's go boys. To the foyer. Elizabeth will be home any minute!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. Sebastian, Leonardo, and I finish up my twins room and start to head down stairs where my parents and Dante are waiting.

"I can not believe she is finally coming home to us this is so exiting!"

"Really Leonardo, to loud."

"Well I'm sorry Sebastian. I am exited for OUR little sister to come home."

"Boys come on let relax. We do not want to overwhelm her remember she was one when she was kidnapped. We are going to be calm."

"Yes Mom-"

Yes Mom. I am sorry but I am so exited."

"I know Leonardo, but we want to make her feel comfortable and at home here."

Knock, Knock, "Hello we are home!"

All eyes immediately zoned onto the figure behind Angelo. As they walked further into the foyer I notice her she is small, but then again I live with extremely huge mafia men. She does not seem to show emotion... like she has a wall up. A thick, hard to break concreate wall.

My Dad stepped forward. "Hello baby girl. My name is Luca I am your father. We are so exited for you to be back home."

"Hello sweetheart, I am your mom my name is Gracie. I can not wait to get to know you."

She nods to both of them and starts to look at the rest of us.

"Hello sorella. My name is Dante I am your oldest brother. It is nice to see you again."

"Hello, I am Sebastian the oldest twin to Leonardo."

"Hi Sorella! I am Leonardo! Do not mind Sebastian he does not really talk. I am so exited for you to be here. Like we are going to have so much fun together I am definitely going to be your favorite. Sorry I am just so happy that you are finally back with us again."

As my parents and brother look at Leonardo a look like we knew that he was going to ramble I started to introduce myself to my other half, to my twin. "Hello twinny. My name is Lorenzo. I can not wait to get to know you. We can talk more later, and I will be YOUR favorite brother."

As we all looked at her for a response she spoke up and said, "Hello umm. I'm Elizabeth. You all are really tall."

Laughter was heard through our family, real genuine laughter for the first time in ages.

Mom than spoke up, "Well I am not that tall, but yes the men in are family tend to tower over people. Anyways sweetie I know that you must be tired so we thought that maybe Lorenzo can show you to your room for some rest and someone can come get you when you are ready for dinner."

"Yes, that would be great."

"Alright twinny lets go I can grab your suitcase for you."

As I grab her suitcase and start leading her the way to her room we walk in silence. It is not a uncomfortable silence. We are just enjoying each others company after all of these years.

Once we get to her bedroom door I open up the door, "So this is your room we decorated it but feel free to change anything if you would like. We also plan to go shopping later for anything else you may need."

"Thank you this is beautiful. I really appreciate it."

"Anyways. I will let you get some rest and come pick you up at six for dinner."

"Alright, thank you Lorenzo."

"Your welcome twinny."

~~ A Few Hours Later ~~

"Angelo can you stir the sauce while I finish the bread."

"Of course Mom." As I finish up the sauce for dinner I begin to think about my sorella. The car ride home today went great. She is not quiet like I thought she might be. Yes, she is a bit reserved but she just met us. I am so exited to get to know her more.

As my Mom and I finish dinner she calls everyone down and has Lorenzo go and get Elizabeth. As we set the table everyone start's to come down for dinner.

Once everyone is here at the table we all start to eat we all start to talk about our days, future plans, and just joking around being a family. Elizabeth even makes some comments as well. She still is very guarded and is not really showing emotion.

As we continue through dinner we all start having our own conversations and my mom and Elizabeth are starting to talk and bond which is great I am so happy for them until I hear...

"So sweetheart, any boys in your life?

"Okay Nope absolutely not" (Lorenzo)

"Gross no." (Leonardo)

"You my sorella will be a nun for the remainder of your life." (Sebastian)

"Nope I do not want to hear it." (Angelo)

"Any man who touches you will be going to hell a lot sooner than expected." (Dante)

"No boy will be laying a finger on my baby girl." (Luca)

"Oh my god guys relax she is sixteen. she is old enough to date."

Nope I don't like this. " Mom, what the hell? No she is not."

"Umm... It's okay guys. There is no boys and I am not ready to date and won't be anytime soon."

Thank. God.

"Good baby girl I knew you were my favorite child. Anyways it is getting late why not we all head to bed for the night."

~~ Twenty Minutes Later~~

As I wash up for the ight I think of the past forty-eight hours and how my life has changed. I have a family. A biological family, with brothers and a twin.

I still need to keep up my walls I can not let them in and see the darkness that I have. I will lose them if the see it.

As I crawl intro bed I can't stop thinking about what is to come. Today when they left me alone I was able to do some research about my surroundings and the different threats I may face. The Italian Mafia, like most people think I am dead, at least the version of me that they know which is good because I wont have them come after my family.

I need to also figure out what my family does. The are super rich and I need to make sure that they are not on the Italian Mafia's watch list.

As I fall back into darkness I make a promise to myself that I will always protect my family, no matter the cost.

~~~ Word Count 2306!!! ~~~

Oh my god you guys! Over 2,000 words. I feel like this was a lot of writing. I hope that this is okay and not to long for you guys. 

Please comment and tell me what you think so far. 

Also please vote and share. I really want to get this book out there I am so proud of it even though we are only three chapters in.

Now I know that a lot of you are probably waiting for Alexander Grey her arranged husband. He will be here soon but I want to get the plot with her family settled before he is introduced. I do promise though that you will love him.

I have a tik tok that I post updates, trailers, and more! My username is rae_books_100 same as my username here on Wattpad.

I plan to have the next chapter out tomorrow (December 28, 2022). If not early the next day. Again please vote, comment, and share. Have a great day!

~ Author

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

445K 10.7K 37
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
46.4K 1.1K 27
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
655K 15.4K 71
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
8.2K 115 14
16 year old Chasity Armando lived a totally different life than her peers. Having a abusive mom and stepfather, being treated as a slave, as well as...