Being green tea in the girl g...

بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 98

350 3 1
بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 98 Women's Self-Defense Technique (Part 1)

    After Peng Chen sued Bai Congxi in the play, she signed up for the military academy before Bai Congxi began to take revenge. Then for the next half a month, Peng Chen filmed scenes of hard training in the military academy.

    Peng Chen doesn't know how other actresses feel about filming such scenes of daily training, but her feeling is just two words - happy.

    While Peng Chen was filming on the set every day, the little girl in charge of publicity in the studio also brought good news to Peng Chen—Peng Chen's Weibo fans finally broke through the 20 million mark.

    Although this number is incomparable with those celebrities who have 70, 80 million or even hundreds of millions of Weibo fans, at least half of the 20 million are fans that Peng Chen actually earned after coming over through the book. There are millions of fans left, and most of those who are willing to stay at that time are black fans, only for the black original owner.

    The purpose of Miss Propaganda is to ask Peng Chen to prepare a 20 million fan benefit, either by taking pictures of Jiugongge or by recording a vlog.

    Peng Chen thought for a while and said, "Let's record a vlog!"

    Of course, the publicity lady listened to Peng Chen, but she still asked a lot: "Then sister Peng, what are you planning to record? Beauty makeup? Hair care Bags, jewelry, coat? Or unboxing?” I

    feel that female stars in the circle can’t do without these aspects in their vlogs recently. Of course, some female stars will record vlogs of themselves eating, which can be regarded as sharing their daily life with fans. Life. Today's female stars are no longer as mysterious and aloof as they used to be, and they seem to be more willing to create this kind of intimate persona that makes friends with fans.

    As a result, Peng Chen said: "How do you think I can teach you a set of self-defense for women?" The     publicity

    lady: "...???"

The teacher who taught her martial arts movements was bored in her spare time, and recently just taught her a set of female self-defense techniques. Peng Chen went back and improved it by himself, removed those more difficult moves, and kept some relatively simple, but most lethal moves. I was worried that I couldn’t find a chance to show it. No, the opportunity will come. up.

    Just do what you say, after hanging up the phone of the publicity lady, Peng Chen told her Wuzhi teacher about it. Originally, Peng Chen meant to ask Wuzhi teacher to cooperate with her in the scene, but Wuzhi teacher was very straightforward. So he refused: "I'm so handsome, I don't look like a bad guy, let Dahai cooperate with you in the scene, he is more suitable."

    Dahai quit: "...Brother, what do you mean by that? Teacher Wu Zhi laughed: "

    Don't you think your figure is very suitable for being a sandbag?"

    Dahai: "..." Fat people have no human rights, right?

    In the end, Dahai cooperated with Peng Chen to record this vlog.

    Long before the video was released, the promotional lady of the studio posted a welfare notice for 20 million fans online, saying that there was a mysterious surprise for everyone. So Peng Chen's fans were looking forward to it, guessing what this mysterious surprise would be under this Weibo.

    Some guessed it was Peng Chen's new cross talk, after all, Peng Chen hadn't released a new cross talk work for a long time; others guessed it was Peng Chen's new rap, after all, they were getting tired of hearing the song "Green Tea"... Anyway, there is everything.

    But when Peng Chen's vlog video was officially launched, everyone realized that Peng Chen would always be a mysterious woman that they couldn't figure out.

    As soon as the video started, Peng Chen introduced himself and promoted his new play by the way: [Hi everyone, long time no see, I'm Peng Chen. Everyone should know that I am currently filming a new film called "The Family of the Medical Museum", in which I play the second lady Su Wen of the Family of the Medical Museum. Recently, I learned a set of women's self-defense techniques during the filming process. I think it is very suitable for everyone, so I am going to demonstrate it to everyone today. I hope that every little fairy can be very skilled and strong in martial arts. Alright, next I invite my partner, Hai Hai. 】

    Dahai: "..."

    Everyone outside the video: "..."

    The entire vlog is not long, it only takes about 10 minutes, but Peng Chen used this 10 minutes to demonstrate it to everyone in an all-round way without dead ends. Four complete women's self-defense moves, including, cutting off your sons and grandchildren without shadow feet, punching a monster, piercing your nose with an elbow... At the end of the video, Peng Chen also gave everyone an easter egg, she directly Grabbing Dahai's arm and pulling it forward, at the same time kicking Dahai's leg vigorously, directly throwing Dahai on the mat.

    In the end, the camera gave Dahai a close-up. Dahai was lying on the mat, panting like a cow, with a confused and fragile expression like a 300-pound child.

    After this vlog was sent out, Peng Chen's fans almost laughed like crazy. Many people even formed a team and poured into Haihai's Weibo, queuing up to comfort him: [Hug you, by the way, is my Peng's hand okay? 】

    Dahai: "...???"

    What kind of devil fans are these?

    When Peng Chen joined the group for almost a month, two things happened. One was that the drama "Mystery Case" came to an end. Although the storylines of the latter two unit dramas are not as eye-catching as the first unit drama, but with the wonderful interpretation of the old actors, the whole story is still presented perfectly, so that although the final score is not 9, but It also maintained a high score of 8.9 points.

    And the positive ratings on the Internet are as high as ever.

    All in all, "Mystery Case" has become the first dark horse in the second half of this year, and it is also the kind of word-of-mouth and ratings win-win.

    With the popularity of "Mystery Case", there have been more suspense films coming to Peng Chen recently, but Wang Xia helped Peng Chen push it, because Peng Chen will join the filming group at the beginning of next year, and he will definitely be preparing for it in the future For the development of the big screen, it is almost the same when the TV series are filmed in Chengdu, and it may be a bit difficult to transition to the big screen after there are too many.

    However, Wang Xia took advantage of this wave of enthusiasm to help Peng Chen win two new advertising endorsements, one is a big-name skin care product, and the other is jewelry, although these two brands are not as good as the top luxury dress that Peng Chen won before. Such a big brand, but it is also a first-tier brand, so it is still effective in consolidating and enhancing Peng Chen's popularity.

    In addition to this, there is another thing, that is, the episode of "Fields and Fields" that Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan recorded during the summer vacation has finally started broadcasting. When the two of them went to record the show, they didn't do too much publicity, and they could even be regarded as silent. However, when the two of them came back after recording the show, they were blocked by media reporters at the airport, so there was a lot of trouble at the time. Few netizens know that these two people have recorded a variety show together after the show "Girls Chasing the Light".

    For the reunion of these two people, the happiest thing is the CP fans of these two people.

    So as soon as this episode started, CP fans moved small benches and stood in front of the TV, ready to crack candy.

    To be honest, the variety show "Fields and Fields" is not a popular variety show just by its name. How should I put it, the ratings are slightly higher than Peng Chen's previous "A Date with Crosstalk" or "A Date with Opera" little bit.

    But this can’t be blamed on Lao Yan. After all, the program team is too poor, and the production budget is too low. It is said that this is a celebrity reality show, but before he invited people who were outside the third or fourth tier of the circle. star. As for this, there are still a lot of programs that lower their pay for the sake of Lao Yan's face, otherwise they still can't afford to come to the program group at the original price.

    Therefore, the episode where Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan appeared together was the most famous episode of the guests.

    Naturally, the popularity on the Internet is also the highest.

    This show is a slow-paced variety show, and there are no competitive scenes or X-tearing scenes. It is just a group of people taking a plane and taking various means of transportation to a small village called Jiangmu Village, and then slowly The villagers onlookers in this village brewed a drink called bamboo tube wine. In the end, the group ate local delicacies and drank the local self-brewed bamboo tube wine, and danced and talked around the bonfire by the way.

    But it may be because people's life rhythm is relatively fast now, there is a market for such slow variety shows in recent years. It’s just that people will feel more relaxed after watching it.

    Moreover, this program did not deliberately elevate the theme, for example, to forcibly promote the positive energy of doctrine, to enhance the main theme, etc. It just used the camera to calmly record such a small village with beautiful scenery called Jiangmu Village, and then There is a group of simple villagers in the village who like to drink a kind of homemade bamboo tube wine.

    And Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan, as lovers of bamboo tube wine, came to the village to visit, relax, and taste the taste of this bamboo tube wine.

    Even the heart-to-heart talk session at the end gave the audience a big "surprise", because other programs usually have guests wandering their minds, but only this show, the host began to lose his mind while talking.

    In the end, when the show host, with the cooperation of Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan, cried his nose and tears at the screen, the audience in front of the TV laughed like crazy.

    I thought it was silly and funny.

    Anyway, this episode of the show is over in one wave. This show has been broadcast for more than ten episodes and has been unknown. For the first time, it has a name on the Weibo hot search list.

    Even Lao Yan's Weibo, which has not gained a single fan in ten thousand years like a zombie account, has gained a large wave of fans. There were even frenzied netizens who left messages under Lao Yan's Weibo, saying that at the end of the show, the scene of Lao Yan crying bitterly on Jiang Siyan's shoulder unexpectedly made people want to smash their CP for no reason.

    No matter what, Lao Yan has completely tasted the sweetness. So much so that he finally couldn't help but called Jiang Siyan, and then said to Jiang Siyan happily: "I knew that if I cried, I would gain fans. I would have cried a long time ago, so why wait until now."

    Jiang Siyan glanced at him indifferently: "The reason why you became popular is not because you cried a lot, but because you cried a lot while lying on the shoulders of a giant."

    Old Yan: "... "Shoulders of Giants? Jiang Siyan, you still have to be ashamed!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
56.8K 999 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...
3M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
115K 1.2K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...