« ᴛʙʜᴋ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ + ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ...

By SillyFlarf

Romantic, platonic, and random Headcanons and Oneshots for the TBHK characters. Requests are open anytime! ••... More

⭐ Platonic Headcanons + Scenarios ⭐ [Divider+Intro]
[Old] ¤ Sakura Nanamine ¤
[Old] ♤Hanako-Kun♧
[Old] ♡ Hyuuga Natsuhiko ♡
[Old] ☆Nene Yashiro 🐟☆
⭐ 7 Wonders ⭐ [Divider]
[Old] Tsuchigomori Headcanons
[Old] Akane x Apparition!Reader
[Old] Shijima Mei
[Old] Shijima pt. 2 bc i lov herr
[Old] No. 6 lmao
[Old] Mei Headcannons ‼
[HCS] Hanako x Reader
[Old] (Pt.2) Akane x Apparition!Reader
[HCS] Akane x Reader
[HCS] Tsucaca x Reader
Pan!NB!Reader x Hanako
[Old] Mitsuba x Reader
Yan!No.6 x Reader
Hanako- Dreambender
[HCs] Mitsuba
Festival - Akane
Toilet Trio Comfort
⭐ Multiple Characters ⭐ [Divider]
Halloween 🎃
[2] Halloween 🎃
[3] Halloween 🎃
Period 💅
Hugging Style idfk
Shy Reader HCS
Chrismas/Winrer
★ [HCS] Chubby Reader 1★
Hungover- Tsuchigomori
which cat they'd be
⭐ Misc. ⭐ [Divider]
*not important* future ideas
[Old] Teru x Sweet!Apparition!Reader
Yan!Kou x Apparition! Reader
[HCS] Yan!Kou x Apparition!Reader
[Old] [HCS] Teru x Sweet!Apparition! Reader
Amane x Aoi
Natsuhiko
♪ Sakura Nanamine ♪
Teru ❤️👹🤬🙄😒
Hanahaki- Aoi
ForRest- Sakura
Princess- Nene
meet my son lmao

Hanahaki- Hanako

710 10 18
By SillyFlarf

Pp

When I tell you I had to take multiple breaks while writing this just cuz I was cringing at myself so hard-

⚠️ Blood, a bit of angst (?), Super bad not good very terrible ⚠️

---

Hanako giggled whilst teasing and flirting with Nene. It wasn't new and it most certainly didn't make you jealous in any way. Despite your feelings for Hanako, you didn't resent Nene or feel hurt by their relationship, if you could call it one. You just felt calm and had come to accept your feelings and your fate. You bit back another coughing fit and decided to find something else to focus on.

•••

"Oh, [Name], what's that?"

You flinched slightly as Hanako leaned over you from behind, jumping up and down slightly. You giggled and moved your head to show him what you were doing on your phone.

"Hm? That looks cool! Lemme try!" Hanako then proceeded to yoink your phone and tap on random icons, his face morphing from one of curiosity to one of confusion. You struggled to reach his floating form, even balancing on the toilet for support.

"Eh? What's watt... pad? Some kind of period tracking app? Bleh." Hanako threw your phone back down to you.

You snatched it back, fuming. "You're dead, Hanako! Hands off my things!"

"Already am."

You seethed and threw a dirty rag at him, earning a giggle from Nene. You paused and  smiled back, only to be interrupted by a wave of coughs.

She rushed to your side, patting your back as you were bent over the sink and coughing hysterically. Hanako rushed to your side, holding back a few strands of your hair.

"Oh God! [Name], are you okay?" Nene exclaimed, repeatedly patting your back. She gasped when she peered over to see yellow petals coated in blood. Hanako raised a brow at the mess in the sink, examining it carefully.

You cleared your throat and nodded slowly. You blinked away the tears forming in your eyes and turned on the water for the sink, washing away the petals and blood. You grabbed a towel and wiped your whole face, then tossing it to the trash.

"I-I'm good, don't worry. Uh, my mom's calling me. Gotta go bye!" Your voice was raspy but you didn't care. You lied and ran out of the bathroom, forgetting your things.

"Wh- [Name]! [Name], you forgot your-"

"I'll go tell them. Stay here, Nene." Hanako set an arm before Nene. She nodded meakly, feeling guilty she couldn't do anything to help her friend.

Hanako began looking for you, wandering the halls in a slight frenzy.

"[Name]!? [Name]! Where are you?" He called out, frantically floating through the halls.

When he found you, you were curled up behind a teacher's desk in an empty classroom. Tears were streaming down your face and dampening your clothes as your sleeves bled red with blood from how much you'd coughed up in those five minutes.

You blinked away a few bleary tears and hesitantly met Hanako's gaze as he crouched before you, a concerned look on his face.

"[Name]...? Please, tell me what's wrong," he begged. You pressed yourself deeper into the desk and looked down.

"I don't know what's wrong," you explained, grazing the surface of his haku-joudai when it floated near.

Hanako grasped both your hands and shook them. "[Name], please! I don't want you to die! You were bleeding, and-and there were flower petals! Did you, like, eat flowers or something?? Please, tell me what I can do to make it better," Hanako's voice cracked and you felt your eyes well up with even more tears. It hurt to see him like this and know you couldn't do anything about it. You knew he liked Nene and that, eventually, you would be gone because of it.

He pulled gently on your hands, to which you accepted slowly, and pulled you out from under the desk. There you sat in silence on the floor of the quiet classroom, saying nothing.

You finally let you a sigh and shrugged. "In all honesty, I don't think anything can be done."

"Well why not!?" Hanako shouted. "I'm a magical, wish-granting spirit! There's gotta be something I can do! Just like the first time we met, I can help you!"

You placed a shaky hand on the boy's shoulder and smiled weakly. "Not this time."

Hanako opened his mouth to speak before he was interrupted with your wave of coughs. You doubled over once more and coughed into your elbow, blood hastily spewing onto your clothes, face and arm, petals sticking to the surface and spotted with blood.

Hanako panicked, holding you at your sides and patting your back slowly.

You sniffled and held back another cough once it died down a bit. You looked up through your tousled hair and sighed.

"I'm sorry. I wish I'd told you sooner."

"Told me what?"

You paused, unsure if this was the path you should take.

"[Name], what did you want to tell me?" Hanako pressed.

You finally let yourself fall into him, tears flowing freely down your face and probably onto his clothes as well. You gripped the sides of his arms, careful not to hurt him, and spilled your very guts out to him.

"I love you! I should've told you sooner! Then we could've avoided this whole mess. I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I love you and was too scared to tell you myself. Now I'm dying and I know that's there's no cure for me." You paused to take a shaky breath before continuing. You could feel your lungs close up with each breath you took.
"I can't afford surgery... And I know you like Nene, so please, don't tell me. Just let me be so I can pass on peacefully."

Hanako's form trembled at your words as he hugged you back tighter than before, looking down at you with widened, horrified eyes. You mustered up and weary smile.

"How about it?"

Tears began to form in his eyes as Hanako held you at the arms and straightened you up, giving you a hurt look.

"Are you kidding me? No! Don't ever say that! Don't ever say you'll die! You won't die, I won't let you!" His form slumped over slightly.

You began to feel irritated with him. You knew you were going to die. He knew you were going to die. It was plain as day and you had little time left. Why spend it crying? Why try to stop it? You placed your hands to his chest and pushed him up slightly, though tears still remained flowing down your cheeks and you yearned for his touch.

"Hanako, I know you don't love me back, don't -"

"[Name], you idiot! How dense can you be? I never said I didn't love you! How could you give up so quickly?"

"Enough, I-" you paused, removed your hands from his chest, and furrowed your brows. "Excuse me?"

Hanako wiped your tear-stained face carefully with his sleeve, sighing lightly. "I never said I liked Nene. Well, I do, but I don't like her the way I like you," he admitted.

You suddenly felt your airways free up, fresh air flowing through your lungs and healing your aching head and chest. "I... I don't think I heard you correctly."

Hanako frowned again, tapped your forehead a few times, to which you winced at, and placed steady hands on your shoulders, pulling you just slightly closer.

"Then, if I have to spell it out for you, listen very closely. [Name], I love and care for you deeply. More than Nene, more than candy, and more than donuts."

"So are you saying-"

"Yes, I'm saying I love you back. Jesus," Hanako sighed out exasperatedly. You didn't say anything, just let out a breath of air, smiled in partial disbelief, partial happiness, and let him pull you in closer into a hug. You heard him chuckle lightly as well as he gently ran his hands through your hair, picking out any flower petals that remained. Your eyes fluttered shut as you sighed, eventually drifting off into your first peaceful sleep in months.

•••

Didn't know what to do so I just made them hug and fall asleep on the nasty dirty floor 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
174K 5.9K 16
This will be a Fan-Fic about the Danganronpa Character Nagito Komaeda. It's written like (Y/N). You are the Ultimate Doll. Well, this will be play...
88.2K 1.1K 112
(ON HIATUS) I'll be working on this book as much I can! (EDIT: this is my second first book so it might be cringe, well on start) By the way this has...