His Country Girl

ur_local_fairy tarafından

Daisy May Beauregard may not know what she wants to do with her life, but it wasn't watch her grandparents di... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

OC Description

1.7K 18 0
ur_local_fairy tarafından

Name: Daisy-May Beauregard
Age: 15
Hair: wavy, brown
Eyes: light green
Birthday: July 15th, 1991
Outfit:

Daisy May Beauregard was your average country girl. She was born in Texas to her mother and father, Richard and Poppy Beauregard. She was raised in a small town near Dallas called Pilot Point by her grandparents, Steven and Christina Beauregard, Richard's parents, after her parents passed away due to a car wreck when she was 2. She was a farm girl, always helping her grandma baking things and helping her grandpa with the animals. Her best friends were a girl named Georgia Lynn and a boy named Austin Fuller. The three of them grew up together and were very close. While her friends knew what they wanted to do when they were adults, she didn't. But it wasn't to watch the only family she'd ever known slip through her fingers and pass away. And that's how she ended up in Forks, Washington.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

230K 3.9K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...
78.6K 1K 33
A story in which Elizabeth Smith moves in with her auntie and uncle to La Push after her parents deaths and meets a certain shapeshifter at school. W...
270K 8.6K 39
Derek, Scott and Stiles are visiting other packs nearby in hopes of forming alliances. They find themselves in Forks, Washington visiting a different...