fix you | e. munson

Par cozmiccass

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ❝ 𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓾𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝔂... Plus

o.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi
vii.
vii 1/2
viii.
ix.
x.

xi.

227 10 66
Par cozmiccass

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"EVIE, SWEETHEART, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

those sweet and unexpected words rang through evelyn's ears a million times over and eddie started to fear that he had read the situation completely wrong. again.

the boy's big doe eyes stared at her expectantly, begging for her to say something, anything. the silence was deafening and eve didn't even realize how long it had been since he asked before she let out a small chuckle that threw eddie into a momentary downward spiral.

"oh my god, eddie. yes, absolutely." her arms were thrown tightly around his neck, nearly smothering herself in his neck and frizzy hair. the smell became intoxicating, dandruff shampoo and cigarettes; she could bathe in it.

eddie let out the staggered breath he didn't realize he was holding and squeezed her back with all of his might, afraid that she might fade off into nothing if he ever let go.

"you have no idea how relieved i am to hear you say that," he spoke so softly, letting a small laugh escape his lips. both the sound and those words were music to evelyn's ears. to know that he was just as shaken up about the whole ordeal was weirdly comforting.

the girl pulled away and then sat upon eddie's denim lap and warmly stared. his brown curls were strewn about, delicious chocolate eyes locked on hers, the shirt he wore was riding up and exposed his belly button and slight happy trail.

"what are you lookin' at, weirdo?" a shy smirk graced his beautiful face as he avoided direct eye contact. he was feeling pretty vulnerable in that moment and wasn't sure how to act.

"my boyfriend," eve chirped with a stupid school girl giggle and she covered her tomato red face. "that was embarrassing."

"no, that was just adorable." eddie sat up, their faces very close again, "i've never had a girlfriend before, you know?" his voice was barely above a whisper as he looked down to her lips and back up to her longing eyes. he couldn't believe this was happening to him.

evelyn found that very hard to believe. a guy as charismatic and lovely as eddie was sure to have wooed girls in the past; there was just no other way.

but then again, evelyn hadn't had a boyfriend or girlfriend either and eddie knew she could get anyone her heart desired and for some fucking reason, it was him. a loser super-super-senior who played a stupid fantasy game and played in a metal band that would probably go nowhere. he was just in utter disbelief that she would choose him. he told himself the day eve got detention that if he was ever given the chance, he would let nothing stop him from giving her everything she deserved and more.

"i just don't want to disappoint you, i have no idea what i'm doing here, sweetheart." again, a small laugh fell from his mouth, an obvious nervous tick.

she smiled lightly at him and cupped his stubbly face. "you're my first boyfriend too, so d'you think i have any idea what to expect? i'm just so happy that i get to be your first, eddie." his heart fluttered as the words blessed his ears.

"hopefully my last?" eddie's eyebrow quirked and he regretted saying such a wild remark because, hello? they only just made things official! "sorry, that was dumb and weird. did i ruin it?"

an overwhelming feeling came over eve. this wasn't some silly boyfriend-girlfriend thing that either of them wanted to just try out and then leave. they both wanted this to last, to be each other's first and only. they might have only been teenagers in that moment, but it was obvious to see. not only for them but for everyone around them; it was the kind of love that you hear about in stories and movies.

she felt as if she were daisy buchanan and he was jay gatsby; fated to be together, but she hoped way less tragic.

"you didn't ruin anything. is it crazy if i hope the same?" suddenly feeling shy, eve looked down and played with her fingers.

eddie took her face in his calloused hands and kissed her ever so gently, more gently than he's ever done anything in his entire life.

"if you're crazy, then so am i, princess."

"geez, then we're both screwed." a laugh erupted from them both, but it was cut short by a fist pounding on the bedroom door.

"you guys better not be bangin' in there!" steve's voice was muffled through the wood.

"fuck off, harrington!" eddie shouted. eve unwillingly removed herself from the comfortable position on his lap and made her way to the door. she grabbed the knob with vigor and yanked it open and was met with the tall-haired boy.

"why must you be this way?" she asked, her eyes rolling. funnily enough, their stances matched, both with hands sassily on hips. only steve had a shit-eating grin upon his face where eve was less than amused.

"you love me," he tapped her shoulder and gave eddie a snarky look. the other boy rolled his eyes as he got up from the bed.

"debatable," she sighed.

"anyways, sorry to break up whatever nasty things you guys were doing, but your grandma wanted me to check on you. says neither of you touched your food and you need to eat." he scoffed, "i offered to eat it, but she slapped my hand. kind of hurt my feelings."

steve looked to his scolded hand dramatically as the other two laughed at his antics. then, the three amigos filtered downstairs where mama lou and robin awaited them.

        later that night when everyone went home, louellen decided to get the juicy details of her favorite couple.

"so are you going to tell me what happened or am i gonna have ta beat it out of you?" lou crossed her arms at eve, a small smirk played on her face.

the younger girl blushed and started chewing on her nails. her stomach was doing flips just thinking of her tender moment with eddie.

"he—he, um, asked me to be his girlfriend, ma," the blush only deepened. she really couldn't believe it.

"about damn time for that too, thought i'd die before i got great-grandchildren!"

"ma! no way!" her eyes went wide with shock to which mama lou busted out laughing. always the jokester.

"well, what'd'ya say? it's like one of my soap operas, i can't get enough." she laughed.

evelyn looked at the ground and back up with a big smile, "obviously i said yes, i mean have you seen him?"

"he's a looker alright, you're going to make me some beautiful babies." giggles erupted from the two as they leaned into one another on the flower patterned sofa.

when eve put louellen to bed, she could hardly sleep herself. thoughts of eddie munson played in her head like her favorite record. she couldn't wait to shout how much she loved him from the rooftops.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a/n
extremely short chapter, but i NEEDED to get something out to you guys!! work and life it self has been so incredibly time consuming :(
i hope this suffices until i can really give you guys a great chapter.
i love you all so much, i don't deserve you

-cass ❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

209K 4.7K 39
When Y/N meets her younger brother, Dustin's friend Eddie Munson and they start to hang out. Soon a great friendship forms, but will it go farther? �...
6.4K 379 21
ᴱᵛᵉⁿ ᵗʷᵒ ʷᵒʳˡᵈˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ, ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᵍⁿ. 0:17 ───ㅇ───── 4:03 ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐘 ~ 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢...
93K 2.2K 47
**7/22/23 A/N: I will be updating this story slowly. It was one of my first stories and I feel it lacks a lot of development and needs some editing a...
1.5K 88 27
Stranger things fan-fiction. **Please give my story a chance! It's just a nice, fluffy, love story between two people, one being my favourite ST char...