My second chance [GenderSwap]...

Από Minooiii

[GenderSwap][BxB][Romance,Drama] . . ..."Love has no specific form."... . ...A Love Story, Beyond the Binarie... Περισσότερα

Characters portfolios
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3⚠️
Chapter 4⚠️
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 ⚠️
Chapter 8⚠️
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12⚠️
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
!!!Fun time before starting!!!
Season 2- Chapter 1
Season 2 Chapter 2
Season 2 Chapter 3
Season 2 Chapter 4
Season 2 Chapter 5
Season 2 Chapter 6

Chapter 13

81 15 151
Από Minooiii

"See you tomorrow."

As Jaemin left, Sohyun lay down on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. His heart was still pounding hard in his chest, and he couldn't be calmed.

Do I really like him?...

Me?...

Jaemin?!...

Why?...

But Sohyun was a straight boy...

Sohyun likes girls, yet I don't like girls...

What should I do in this situation?...

I once was a girl and liked boys...

And I assume that is why I couldn't do it with Hanna, but Jaemin...

Does this situation make me gay as Sohyun, but straight as So-Ah?...

However, the reverse situation isn't different; I'd be gay as So-Ah, but straight as Sohyun...

Sohyun kicked his blanket, frustrated.

Aaaagh... I don't know!... My brain can't figure this out!!!...

He rolled over and buried his face in his pillow, groaning, "I hate complicated things!..."

Sohyun eventually drifted off to sleep after struggling for a while, not knowing what was going to happen...

~

Tomorrow morning, when they were all in class, the teacher walked in with a new student. It was kind of unusual to have a transfer student in the middle of the second term, but his parents' situation made him change schools.

The new student was a boy with red curly hair and hazel eyes hiding behind his round glasses. He had a small figure body compared to other boys and fair skin.

"Hi, everyone!... I'm Choi Yohan!... Nice to meet you all!"

He introduced himself to his classmates in the most cute way possible after the teacher was done talking. The students found him adorable, and they were excited to have a new face among them.

The teacher pointed to the empty seat next to Jaemin and asked Yohan to sit there.

Sohyun's eyes were fixed on the new boy as he walked to the back of the class, sitting behind his desk. Why don't I get good vibes from him? Why would the teacher tell him to sit next to Jaemin?! Tch...

As soon as Yohan sat, he leaned closer to Jaemin and said in a very low tone, "Hi, Jaemin Hyung! Do you remember me?"

Jaemin looked at him in wonder and shook his head. "Do I know you?" He whispered.

Yohan smiled and said, "I was your neighbour next door when we were kids! I can't believe that I met you after all these years!..."

Jaemin stared at him blankly for a few seconds and then finally remembered him. "Aha! Yeah!... Now I remember! How have you been, Yohan?"

~

As they were busy talking, whispering to each other's ears, Sohyun was watching them from the corner of his eyes. What the hell?... What could Jaemin possibly discuss with that redhead?...

Jaemin found the situation a bit awkward as he felt that Sohyun was staring daggers at them.

Between Sohyun to the left and Yohan to the right, he was caught between them. Sohyun seems to be in a bad mood today... I thought everything was solved yesterday...

Jaemin and Yohan's talk was cut off by the teacher as he cleared his throat and said, "Let's start the class..."

Heh! Nice move, teach!... Sohyun smirked and opened his book, flipping its pages.

As he was busy wrestling with his book and pencil annoyingly, a crumbled little piece of paper was thrown on his desk. Sohyun lifted his head and glared at Jaemin.

Jaemin lipsynced, "Read it..."

Sohyun opened the crumbled paper and saw Jaemin's note, saying, "What's wrong? Are you still feeling upset over 'That'?"

Hm? That?!... Sohyun wondered and stared back at Jaemin in confusion with an arched eyebrow.

Jaemin then pointed his finger down his body secretly as he was looking at the teacher.

Sohyun's face turned completely red. This crazy guy!!!... Does he think that my only concern is my d***?!...

He wrote quickly, frustrated. "WTF! NO! I'M FINE!"

Then he crumbled it and tossed it on Jaemin's desk.

Jaemin chuckled as he saw the message. Cute...

He then glanced at Sohyun and smirked teasingly, which made Sohyun even more annoyed. Agh! It was insane of me to think for a second that I liked him!... I just hate him!...

~

As lunchtime arrived, Yohan sprang up from his seat and pulled Jaemin's arm. "Let's have lunch together, Hyung..."

"When did you two become this close to call him 'Hyung'? And we're in the same grade, which means we're all the same age." Sohyun scoffed as he stepped towards Jaemin's desk.

Yohan ignored Sohyun's question and asked Jaemin, "Do you know him, Hyung?"

Look at this b****!... Sohyun's jaw dropped in shock. "Hey!—"

Jaemin stood and placed his hand on Sohyun's shoulder. He said to Yohan, "He's my friend. His name is Sohyun."

Then he looked at Sohyun and said, "He and I were neighbors before I moved into my grandma's house."

Yohan added as he linked his arm around Jaemin's, "Jaemin is a few months older than me, so he's my 'Hyung'."

We have a problem here... Sohyun stared at them, irritated.

"Whatever!" He muttered and then rushed out of class. Embers of jealousy flared inside him; a flame of rage.

As Sohyun was stomping his foot on the ground, going down the hallway, he saw Hanna walking alone.

"Hanna!" He called her name unconsciously. Hanna looked back and said coldly, "What?"

Sohyun started walking along with her. "I wanted to apologize to you for hurting... your feelings."

Hanna let out a sigh. "I don't want to talk about it, Sohyun."

"But you're my friend, and I do—..."

She snapped at Sohyun before he could finish his sentence. "I'M NOT YOUR DAMN FRIEND!"

Sohyun was taken aback by her reaction; he didn't know what to do. He didn't want to lose Hanna as he had assumed her as his very first friend after he awakened. However, he knew that it was hard for Hanna since Sohyun was her boyfriend just not long ago.

"I'm sorry... It's selfish of me to ask you to be my friend... I won't bother you anymore..." Sohyun's tears welled down as he ran away downstairs.

"Sohyun!" Hanna called his name as she saw him crying, but he disappeared from her sight.

~

Sohyun ran to the backyard and leaned against the wall, slipping down. He hugged his knees and burst into tears, feeling overwhelmed. "What's wrong with me seriously?... What am I supposed to do with my messy life?"

...

Since Jaemin couldn't stop being worried about Sohyun leaving like that, he left the canteen after he showed the place to Yohan to look for Sohyun.

After searching for him for a while, Jaemin finally spotted him. He slowly approached him and crouched down in front of him. "Why are you crying here alone?"

Sohyun lifted his head up and wiped his tears quickly. "It's nothing..."

As Jaemin stared at him in concern, Sohyun averted his gaze nervously. "It's just... H-Hanna hates me now..."

Jaemin frowned while his heart throbbed in pain. "Oh... Em... You didn't want to break up?..."

Sohyun whined, "It's not about that! I wanted us to stay friends, but I know she can't. I'd be lonely again..."

"Don't you think that you have me? Am I not your friend?" Jaemin asked as his expression turned cold.

Sohyun's eyes widened as he flinched in response. "Y–You... Are... I didn't mean that—"

"Never mind." Jaemin said and then pulled a bandaid out of his pocket; he handed it to Sohyun and added, "Put this on your hickey... You probably don't want the whole school to see that mark."

He got up as his face was no longer readable and left silently.

"Jaemin, wa—"

As Jaemin was gone, Sohyun took out his phone and used the camera to see what Jaemin was talking about. He then finally noticed a red mark on his collarbone near his neck. His face flushed in embarrassment as he remembered yesterday's events once again. "Ugh..."

I don't think I want to stay friends with him anymore...

I want more than that...

I can't talk to you about this...

He'll think I lost my mind and avoid me again...

What should I do about this feeling?...

~

[1 week later]

Since then, Sohyun has struggled at school every day. As Yohan was glued to Jaemin, he followed him everywhere, leaving no space for Sohyun to exist.

During PE class in the yard, Sohyun was sitting on the bleachers alone since his doctor had suggested him not do any exercises.

He was watching Jaemin and Yohan play football with other kids from his seat.
Intentionally, Yohan acted clumsy in order to throw himself into Jaemin's arms. He fell over on Jaemin, and both of them collapsed on the floor together.

Sohyun gritted his teeth as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Son of a—"

"You like Jaemin, don't you?" Hanna cut Sohyun's words off and sat beside him.

Sohyun jolted back as he heard what Hanna said. "Huh?... W-what?!... No!!"

She sighed and scoffed, "You can't fool me. I know those eyes of yours. You used to look at me like that..."

Sohyun felt a pang of sadness. "I'm sorry."

Hanna smacked Sohyun's back and grumbled, "Stop saying sorry! It makes me more mad!"

"Ow!" Sohyun winced in pain. Then he stared at her with his sad puppy eyes and whined. "What should I do, Hanna? That sly fox is trying to seduce Jaemin..."

"Woah! Now, you want me to give you love advice?!" Hanna was speechless and annoyed.

He held Hanna's hands and said, "Hanna, I only have you to talk about this! Help me, please!"

Hanna looked at Sohyun as if she was trying to plan how to kill him, but her heart was way more soft than actually doing it. "You know what you should do, Sohyun? Instead of watching them from afar and doing nothing, you should go and fight for your man!"

Oh...

That's right!...

Why have I done nothing except let Yohan get closer to Jaemin?...

I should defeat that redhead!...

.
.
.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi everyone! ( ノ^ω^)ノ
Our baby has a rival now!!!!...
And he's a tough one!...
That's the only thing I can say!
!Σ( ̄□ ̄;)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

56.7K 2.7K 30
All my life I had never really experienced any hardships. Most people would say that I had the perfect life. That wasn't that far off from the truth...
430 4 35
I fell in love with a man I have never met. He doesn't even know that I exist. How is that possible to inherit an obsession with a man I can never ha...
80 0 5
The Life of a young boy is turned upside down as everything he thinks he knows becomes more foreign then one would dream. Gaining power so unreal tha...
24K 366 74
✌︎𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙠𝙮-𝙬𝙖𝙮✌︎ ・*.ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー・*. Chen Malee, just trying to let the past go. The horrors and the ones she loves come bac...