Dead Man Walking

De choplot23

Hunter Grimes, Rick's younger brother, navigates through a zombie apocalypse, with his family, he can do anyt... Mais

cast
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v
vi.
vii.
viii.
xi.
x
xi.
act 2
xii
xiii
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii
xix.
xx.
xxi
xxii.
xxiii
xxiv.
act three
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
act four
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
act five.
xliv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
act six
lviii.
lix.
lx.
lix.
lxii.
lxiii.
lxiv.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxix.
lxx.
lxxi.
lxxii.
act seven
lxxiii.
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi.
lxxvii.
lxxviii
lxxix.
lxxx.
lxxxi
lxxxii.
lxxxiii.
lxxxiv
act eight.
lxxxv.
lxxxiv.
lxxxvii.
lxxxviii.
lxxxix.
xc.
xci.
xcii.
xciii.
xciv.
xcv.
xcvi.
act nine
xcvii.
xcviii.
xcix.
c.
ci.
cii.
ciii.
civ.
cv.
cvi.
act nine
cvii.
cviii.
cix

xlv.

1.3K 46 0
De choplot23

  "Try it again."

Hunter stopped behind Glenn and pulled out the walkie, "Tobin, it's not stopping. Light it up. You hear me? Tobin."

Walkers were coming down from the hill ahead of them, "Michonne," Rick motioned to them.

Michonne ran up and cut the heads off their bodies and they continued to run up the hills toward their home. That horn is still blaring and it's causing them a lot of problems.

"Hunter!"

Hunter lifted the walkie to his mouth but he didn't stop running, "I'm here. Talk to me."

"What's going on back there?"

"Half of them broke off. They're going toward Alexandria."

"Towards you?" Abraham's voice came through the walkie.

"We ran ahead. There's a horn or something. Loud, coming from the east," Hunter ducked underneath the tree before he picked up his pace, "It's not stopping."

"I'm gonna gas it up, turn back."

"No, we have it. You keep going."

"They're gonna need our help."

"Gotta keep the herd moving."

"Not if it's going down, we don't."

"The rest of that herd turns around, the bad back there gets worse. Daryl?"

"Yeah, I heard you."

Hunter followed Glenn through the woods. They needed to control this and they needed to get back to Alexandria without the walkers following behind them. Glenn stopped but Hunter kept moving, his family was back in Alexandria. And that horn wasn't stopping.

Rick stopped them in a clearing and they waited for the rest of them to catch up. Rick and Hunter had come up with a new plan and Rick were ready to explain it, "All right, listen up. Here's the new plan. I go back, get the Rv, and circle around the woods on Redding. I'll get in front of them before they get there. I can lead them away again."

"RV's a mile back. I can go with you."

"I'll handle it. Just get home. They might need you there. Glenn, Michonne, Hunter," Rick motions for them to follow him and they did, "If something's in front of you, you kill it. No hiding, no waiting. You keep going."

"I'm going with you," Glenn states, "You can't do this on your own."

"Glenn, I can do this."

"You need to help us," Michonne says, "We've got to get these people back."

"Yeah. Thing is, they aren't all gonna make it," Rick whispers, "You try to save them, you try, but they can't keep up, you keep going. You have to. You make sure you get back."

Screaming broke up their conversation. They turn their head and ran back over to their group and a walker was feeding on one of their people. Rick was first to get there, his hands wrapped around the walker and pulled it off the guy. Michonne stabbed the walker in the head before she stabbed the guy in the head.

"The horn stopped. Good," Rick says as he collects the weapons off of the guy that was bit, "Get back safe."

_____

"We're ahead of it. 10 minutes," Glenn tells them as they walked through the woods to get back to Alexandria, "20 minutes, maybe."

"We just need to keep ahead and pick up the pace and we all get back home," Hunter says as he leads the group with Michonne.

"So if we don't, that's it, huh?" Corey questions. Hunter furrows his brows but didn't question anything.

"We don't know what's waiting for us."

"It's gonna be okay. We have walls for a reason," David says.

"That sound. Maybe someone plowed right through. Maybe we're walking back to nothing."

"Okay, we don't have time to talk like this okay? My family is back there, my friends, and they know how to fight," Hunter says growing a bit annoyed by the negativity, "So, if something is happening back home it's being dealt with."

"We're moving in the same direction everything else is. We're gonna catch up with something," Scott says.

"We're gonna catch up with a lot of things and we're gonna end them," Michonne responds, "We have no choice. We gotta keep moving forward."

Hunter just needed to get back home as soon as possible. The woman he loves is back there. His nephew and his niece and the rest of his family are back there. He hasn't even got the chance to tell Rosita he loves her and if he gets back home and she's dead he's not gonna know what to do.

Hunter walked ahead of the group as he heard the snarls, he didn't have any time to play any games. Glenn, Michonne, Hunter, and Corey ran at the walkers. All of them take down one before going for the rest of them. He was praying none of them decided to use a gun, they didn't need to draw in anymore.

But he heard gunshots, he clenched his jaw and stabbed the walker in the head before turning towards the gunshots and he saw Sturgess running away, "Sturgess!" The kid was already gone and Hunter wasn't going to run after him.

Once all the walkers were dead, Hunter noticed that Scott was shot in the leg by one of the stray bullets Sturgess fired. Out of nowhere a walker came up behind David and bit him in the shoulder. Hunter ran over and jammed his knife into the walker's head. Hunter checked the wound on David's shoulder and grimaces at the blood pouring out.

"I know what it means," David says as he looks around the people that are still left standing, "We gotta keep moving, right?"

____

They made their way out of the woods and back onto the road. They had two injured people, one person who ran off, and another was bit. Rick was right not all of them were going to make it back alive.

They found an abandoned town. Hunter didn't know how they ended up here. He's never seen this place before. But there were cars everywhere and he was hoping one of them would work.

"We check the cars first, see if any can get us back home," Hunter tells them.

"I'll stay with them," David says.

Hunter, Glenn, and Michonne walked over to one of the cars while Corey and Nicholas took another. Hunter opened the door to check for walkers but it was empty he shut the door as Glenn started talking.

"Listen, I need to get home, but I'm not leaving them behind. We patch Scott up, we get going."

"Rick knows what he knows. We're ahead of the herd. Maybe half an hour now," Michonne whispers, "We can stop. We can make it."

"I'm hoping we can patch him up fast, because I also need to make it home," Hunter says before walking to another car. But no matter how many cars he checked none of them were good. And since Nicholas knows this place he was going to lead them back.

They found Sturgess's hat but when they followed the trail they saw walkers feeding on him. And Hunter could only assume that it was the walkers from the herd. And if the walkers were from the herd then they were screwed. They ran from Sturgess's body but stopped.

"The herd's that way," Hunter announces he turns on his feet only to see more walkers. They were blocked from each direction, "Holy shit."

Nicholas ran forward and they all followed him. Hunter didn't trust the guy but right now he had to. Nicholas was the only one who knew this town. He led them into a store. Hutner was the last one to get in and he shut and locked the door behind him.

David took Hunter's place at the door while Hunter went to scope out the rest of this place. Hunter found his way to the back of the store and it was all cleared. He walked over to Michonne and Corey.

"We stay quiet, patch Scott and Annie up, get out of here," Michonne says.

"Those walkers in the alley and down the street, they're blocking the way out of town," Corey responds.

"We can't fight them, we don't have enough people," Hunter spoke up, "We'll have to lead them away if we have to."

"Because that's been working well lately," Corey argues.

"We are trying here. What happened today, it wasn't supposed to go down like that," Hunter defends himself, "I'm not giving up. Michonne isn't giving up."

"Yeah, not yet."

Hunter and Michonne stare at Corey in disbelief. Where was all this guy's anger coming from? They have done nothing but try to save all of them. If they die, all of them could die.

"Hey, I was thinking, if we can find a way to distract the herd coming in, then they won't make it back to the community," Glenn suggested.

"How?" Corey asks.

"We burn one of the buildings. Hopefully more. They'll get drawn to it and they'll stop here," Glenn answers.

"It's gonna take some time."

"We'll do it," Michonne volunteers herself and Hunter, "You stay with them."

"It's my plan. It's on me."

Hunter shakes his head, "You have a wife, Glenn. You have more than that," Maggie had told Hunter that she was pregnant and he was overjoyed and now Hunter would do anything to make sure they stay alive.

"That's why I'm doing this," Glenn says, "You guys have got to get everybody back. You both can do that. If I take too long, you just go."

"You're stupid if you think I'm leaving without you," Hunter argues with a shake of his head, "That is not how this works. That is never going to happen."

"I will meet you there. If I get stuck out here, I'll find some way to show you guys I'm okay. We all have a job to do."

"There's a feed store. It's old. A lot of dry stuff inside," Nicholas says, "It should go up easy. I'll go with you. I can–I can draw a map."

"No. You lead the way," Glenn replies, "Just gotta do one thing first."

______

"Come on!" Michonne yells as she leads the group out of the store. Hunter covered all of them, stabbing any walker that go close, "Where's the feed store?"

"Go! The other end of town. We can try–"

"We can't. Glenn said we got to go. We go now."

Annie had fallen and Michonne went to go get her but she told them to run and leave her. Hunter pushed the group ahead of him that the entire herd was on its way and if they didn't get out they were all going to die.

They found themselves at a dead end and the only way out was to climb. Hunter and Michonne picked up a wooden bar table and placed it just below the gate, "You go over first, and then we'll help Scott."

"No, they're coming. Just go!" Scott exclaims.

"We're doing this. Come on," Michonne says.

Corey jumped on the table and climbed up the gate. Scott came over and Hunter, Michonne, and David helped lift him over the gate. Hunter motioned for Michonne to go next. Hunter's heart was beating through his chest as the herd was coming through the alley where they were. Hunter jumped up on the table and flipped himself over the gate.

He watched as David's leg was being grabbed by walkers, he pulled out his gun and started shooting them, trying to give David a chance to make it home to say goodbye to his wife. But they dragged him down and he had to watch. Hunter saw the note David wrote for his wife on the ground, he reached down and picked it up.

He aimed his gun and shot David in the head putting him out of his misery before he felt himself being dragged away.

_____

They made it back to Alexandria. They went out there with 20 people and only four came back. Rick and Glenn were still out there and Hunter was going to get them both back no matter what it took.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

226 16 15
Just a story about a eight year old girl who grows up in an apocalypse with her two older brothers. 🙏🏻 - Slowburn 🤞🏻 - Identical to the show but...
339 29 6
in which the strongest group of survivors give their all to save the world. rick grimes x oc
8.2K 394 15
❛𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐴𝐿 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌 𝐼𝑆 𝐼 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝐺𝑈𝑇 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐼𝐹 𝐼 𝑁𝐸𝐸𝐷 𝑇𝑂. 𝐼 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝐶𝐴𝑅𝑉𝐸 𝑀𝑌 𝑊𝐴𝑌 𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝑈𝑆𝐼𝑁𝐺...
49.4K 716 9
All the fear, and the fire of the end of the world... G. RHEE X OC